Bring4th
if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? (/showthread.php?tid=3956)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Plenum - 01-17-2012

Moderator note: This thread has been merged into an older one. Unfortunately it seems that the old poll has been replaced with the new one.

relevant quotes:

65.12 Thus there are those of fifth-density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Thus Wanderers have three basic functions once the forgetting is penetrated, the first two being basic, the tertiary one being unique to that particular mind/body/spirit complex.

-
12.28 Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? Or what density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom of which it had incarnated to avert the destruction.

-

Wanderers may also be called starseeds or lightworkers in parallel literatures.

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - AnthroHeart - 01-17-2012

I feel I'm most likely from 6th density as I resonate very strongly with the Ra memory complex. Though fifth density has resonated with me in my life as well. Probably could be because Ra is currently in fifth density. I've had some pretty powerful experiences with Ra in the past.

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Diana - 01-17-2012

I vacillate in my responses to things, depending on many factors, so I would be hard-pressed to say. I do think I am a wanderer, and thought this long before the Ra material. When I am feeling weak I tend to act more 4D--immersed in compassion. But when I am feeling strong and balanced, I would say that I am so much more "cosmically" wise with a larger view. This all makes me worry a bit that I have become karmically involved.

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Ecz - 01-17-2012

I'm a little embarrassed by this, but I went through a period of immense interest in psychedelics and their researchers. Rick Strassman, Terrance Mckenna, etc. This was all last year, before my introduction to the Law of One.

While on a psilocybin mushroom experience I felt as if I was told that I am not of planet Earth, which I found confusing initially as I had obviously lived my life here but the message went on to elaborate that I had incarnated here to help with planetary transition. After the experience I wrote this off as an experience stemming from the ego to inflate itself with delusions.

Some months later I had a DMT experience where I met my mother. This was powerful, and had me extremely shaken as I have a mother who is alive and well and who I love very much. My love for the mother in my DMT experience was something I'd never experienced though. She explained to me how proud of me she was and how well I was doing in my seeking of truth. Just writing vaguely about this experience puts a knot in my throat, it was that powerful. Perhaps, I'll write about my DMT experience in detail at a later date as it was really amazing. I'm not trying to say it should be used - in fact I would say its probably more wise to not just to stay on the safe side. But it was a cool experience.

Anyway, I was amazed to find the idea of extra-terrestrials incarnating on Earth when I found Law of One. I was also amazed because my childhood was spent in and out of hospitals/doctors offices due to severe asthma, eczema (Hence Ecz Tongue), and allergies (worsening both preceding conditions). So external family experience, allergies, and the feeling of alienation fit well too. I seem to fit the wanderer profile like a glove, but I approach this subject with caution simply because I understand how much I WANT to be a wanderer. It would explain a lot and it would be a romantic idea to identify with, therefore I just try to tell myself its irrelevant. I am here now, I want to serve others, I want to know truth - that's what matters.

Just my 2 cents, I don't think there's anything wrong with identifying as a wanderer - I just know my own nature enough to know that it would provide for some egotistical thinking if I really identified as such.

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Namaste - 01-17-2012

What's your year of birth Ecz?

On the subject, 6D has come up in synchronistic manners a few times :¬)

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Ecz - 01-17-2012

(01-17-2012, 03:35 PM)Namaste Wrote: What's your year of birth Ecz?

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Monica - 01-17-2012

You didn't give an option for "I don't know."

I really have no idea. Not even a clue. It doesn't really matter to me though.

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Namaste - 01-17-2012

(01-17-2012, 04:43 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: You didn't give an option for "I don't know."

Indeed, it's just a label. Always fun to probe though :¬)

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Ankh - 01-17-2012

(01-17-2012, 04:43 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: You didn't give an option for "I don't know."

I think that I remember that I've read in some old post of yours that you said that you believed yourself to be 5D Wanderer. Or does my memory serve me wrong here...?

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Monica - 01-17-2012

(01-17-2012, 06:12 PM)Ankh Wrote: I think that I remember that I've read in some old post of yours that you said that you believed yourself to be 5D Wanderer. Or does my memory serve me wrong here...?

I don't remember ever saying that. If I did, it must have been a momentary musing. I have no clue what density I'm from. Unity100 told me I had a lot of blue, so we might have been speculating based on that, but I really don't know if that means anything or not.

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - AnthroHeart - 01-17-2012

Monica, could that blue be from being in the water business? Or just having a business?

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Tenet Nosce - 01-17-2012

I don't know how this is exactly happening, but people on this forum keep asking questions about things I have just read in the Aaron/Q'uo Dialogues. It is quite uncanny. Anyway, here are some more relevant quotes.

The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues, Session 25
24 Sep 94

Quote:Group question: Everyone seems to want to go deeply into how to do the work that we have come to do, as it pertains to wanderers especially.

Aaron Wrote:Regardless of where you came from, many of your reasons for being incarnate are the same: to learn deeper compassion, deeper love; to move beyond judgment; to move beyond attachment to your opinions and to the small ego self and come more fully into the group consciousness; and as one mentioned earlier today, to learn forgiveness.

Q'uo Wrote:You see, wanderers gaze with a more jaundiced eye at that mud because it is not as familiar and it seems unnecessary to that witness within. If the wanderer is fourth density, the mud will tend to be along the lines of what is right and what is wrong, what is moral and what will help. There is a kind of desire to battle the forces of negativity. When the wanderer has come into the cycle of reincarnations from fifth density, the mud is likely to tend towards sticking in the area of life dealing with intimacy, for the wisdom density has the hard-won opinion that the war of good and evil is not necessary. Whereas the fourth-density wanderer will speak in terms of relationship, the fifth-density wanderer will speak in terms of self and Creator, certainly a relationship beyond all others but not a relationship easily practiced upon the family and acquaintances one meets at first glance. If the wanderer is sixth-density, the likelihood tends to be that both of these areas: the right/wrong issue which so often polarizes relationships between entities, and the issue of lack of ability to allow intimacy. These energies of compassion and wisdom are being balanced in sixth density. So the wanderer who comes to the third density to aid brings through the veil of forgetting unrealistic expectation, both in the areas of relationship with others and relationship with the Creator.

Now, the wanderer is also a convert in that the wanderer did not have to come to this party. The wanderer chose to come here, so that entity who is a wanderer has outsized, larger-than-life feelings that she came here to serve, that he must find the service, whether the scope and direction of this service is in finding the Creator in other people or finding the intimacy of family with the self and the Creator. These desires will be exaggerated beyond that which is normal for those who “have to be at this party, have to pass this test—now.” The wanderer, indeed, is in a precarious situation until he can lay down his armor, his differences, his pains; and grievances that bind her to her body, her situation, with ribbons of “should” and “must” which tie us in knots.

I can definitely identify with "the hard-won opinion that the war of good and evil is not necessary." I have had sneaking suspicious for years that I am one of those who made the switch from negative to positive in early 6D. But since reading Dolores Cannon's last book, I have been wondering if I am one of these souls who has never taken physical incarnation before. I hadn't previously considered that one could have had experience in the higher densities before the lower ones, and thought that we all "come up through the ranks" so to speak.

I'm loving the Aaron/Q'uo Dialogues, and still at the beginning. So much wisdom.

Reading it in small doses with much contemplation. Highlighted about 75% of it ;¬)

(01-17-2012, 06:23 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Monica, could that blue be from being in the water business? Or just having a business?

Haha! Then maybe I was very green when I was in the algae business! Or, rather, blue-green! Tongue

I definitely have lack of ability to allow intimacy. I'm quite sensitive. I do poorly with sarcasm since I tend to be trusting.

Cool findings Tenet. If you find more, do post. I agree with learning forgiveness. Forgiveness of self moreso than others. But for the most part I'm in a state where I have nothing to forgive, being at ease with myself and others. But at times, things come up that bother me with respect to this. I also tend to have problems with grounding, or staying grounded.

I don't find it egotistical to identify as a wanderer. If anything it humbles me to be able to be of service. If anything, I feel more like a fool for what I left behind.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2005/2005_0614.aspx

Quote:We would also encourage you to rest in the arms of what this instrument would call the creation of the Father to a degree that may seem excessive to some. This is due to your being both a sixth-density wanderer and a sixth-density walk-in. You have difficulty remaining grounded. This is entirely understandable and it can be quite sufficiently balanced by contact, and we mean this literally, with the earth. We might even encourage the one known as J or, should we say, the ones known as J to interact proactively with the more highly developed intelligences among the second-density animals and especially your trees. Know and depend upon the strength, the power, the love and the dedication of such entities as these trees to sustain and to encourage the balance of your power and your peace within you, for trees act as a kind of sieve, straining away the useless, the transitory, and the incorrect.

There are many ways in which those who remember better times can become distracted from the main agenda of their incarnation. My brother, your main agenda is to learn to be yourself. You had complete confidence in yourself when you chose to enter into incarnation. As all humans and as all entities of which we know do, you have made errors in judgment. Do not be distracted by the process of learning. You have striven to be yourself by removing yourself from environments which did not feel to you like the real world. We would encourage you instead to ask each day to remember that faith that you had in yourself, in your power and in your peace, for all entities of whatever density of origin are magical, crystalline beings of tremendous power and at the very heart of that beingness lies the utter simplicity and peace of unconditional love.

The one known as J had asked earlier about what the Logos is, and we say to you, my brother, in potential you are the Logos, the living Word. You have bought at a dear price this precious flesh that is often seemingly so inconvenient. You have purchased the opportunity of your lifetime because you wished to become the light upon the hill that radiates the love and the light of the one infinite Creator. How can you radiate that light? By becoming more and more aware of who you are, and being that entity that you truly feel yourself to be.

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Tenet Nosce - 01-17-2012

(01-17-2012, 07:28 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: I can definitely identify with "the hard-won opinion that the war of good and evil is not necessary."

OH holy hell! I think I just had a revelation! :idea: Not only is the war of good and evil not necessary, but neither is it necessary to put an end to the war.

It is just a certain region of Creation that I happen to be experiencing now. Like a cosmic "War Zone" where all the entities who choose to fight this battle may do so without drawing everybody else into it!

This is *totally* what a large chunk of my fear is about. I get fearful that I will be drawn into the battle against my will. So I think that I need to somehow put an end to it. That somehow I need to convince people to stop fighting. But that isn't it at all! Hrmmm...

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - SomaticDreams - 01-17-2012

I agree. I do not pretend to know. I tend to seek heavily towards wisdom and need to balance it out with compassion and loving kindness. I am a very compassionate person, but I notice in my seeking of wisdom I can be 'cold' at some points due to the illusion of duality (the right/wrong paradigm). Old habits die hard, as it is said.

So that makes me want to say 5th, but that is only a guess.

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Shemaya - 01-17-2012

haha, I just voted (4D) and that put the percentage for 4th density at 11.11 %. I guess that was a signAngel

My intuition on this is that I am from 4D but have been incarnating since the time of Christ. I have past life memories from the last century and I had some karma to resolve in this lifetime.

I definitely speak in terms of relationship as in the quote above. Though like Monica I think it doesn't really matter, though fun to ponder.

I'm just thinking, lets get this job done fellow wanderersTongue

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Bring4th_Steve - 01-17-2012

Monica, I added the option, only because I don't know either! I can't self-identify with any of the characteristics that are seen as "textbook" definition. Smile

But I agree with Monica and Shemaya, regardless of where we are from, it probably doesn't matter so much, and how does any of us know with certainty?

We do know, however, that we are all united in our mission to experience Gaia at the space/time, and an auspicious time at that.

Steve

(01-17-2012, 08:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I definitely have lack of ability to allow intimacy. I'm quite sensitive. I do poorly with sarcasm since I tend to be trusting.

Cool findings Tenet. If you find more, do post. I agree with learning forgiveness. Forgiveness of self moreso than others. But for the most part I'm in a state where I have nothing to forgive, being at ease with myself and others. But at times, things come up that bother me with respect to this. I also tend to have problems with grounding, or staying grounded.

I don't find it egotistical to identify as a wanderer. If anything it humbles me to be able to be of service. If anything, I feel more like a fool for what I left behind.

Aw, Gemini, you're such a sweet person! With such a good heart. I don't think you left behind much. Heart

(01-17-2012, 08:55 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: Monica, I added the option, only because I don't know either!

How about another option: "I think I'm a Wanderer, but have no idea which density I'm from" ?

Based on Carla's Wanderer test, I think I got that part anyway!

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Bring4th_Steve - 01-17-2012

Ok Monica, I added it in!
Steve

(01-17-2012, 10:12 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: Ok Monica, I added it in!
Steve

Great! Thanks!

Wow, we sure have a lot of 6D'ers! Would anyone like to share why you think you are 6D?

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Diana - 01-17-2012

(01-17-2012, 08:23 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: It is just a certain region of Creation that I happen to be experiencing now. Like a cosmic "War Zone" where all the entities who choose to fight this battle may do so without drawing everybody else into it!

In 1990 (approx.) when we (U.S.) went to war in Iraq, I did a meditation on it because it was upsetting. I saw myself leave the planet attached to a cord of light, and I saw some others leaving the planet the same way, maybe one hundred or more other beings from all over the globe. We came together and a voice said, or the message was, Do nothing; it is not for you. It was a while ago, so the words probably aren't exact, but that was the essence of the message.

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Bring4th_Steve - 01-18-2012

I've been thinking about this poll a little bit.

I guess I'm a little confused as to how we can "be" from a particular density. From what I've understood all along, we are everything in the same moment. It's just that we are having a conscious experience in this particular moment. When you say you're from another density, it automatically linearizes the statement by saying that you are separate from another time. But since time is all in the "now" outside of Gaia/3D, how can we really "be" from anywhere except from the Creator?

I must have missed class the day this was taught. hehe

Steve

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - stinky - 01-18-2012

Hello i think im from the fifth density although i could be from another 3rd denisty planet with 4th density teachers because i always knew about 4 before reading the Law of One all i could make out when thinking about the four is that when people come together and find love the electricity closes the four making a triangle and hits the skies.
i know as wanderers we always have this need to want to belong but we feel out of place in a goodway depends it could be our personality that help lighten things up i feel childish somtimes like an anime character.
Although i am able to see my light body and it is blue in color
i have connection to sirius a and i think i lived somtime in andromea galaxy im going to choose to live there in my next incarnation
what planets does everyone feel there from before incarnating here?

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Namaste - 01-18-2012

(01-18-2012, 02:12 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: I've been thinking about this poll a little bit.

I guess I'm a little confused as to how we can "be" from a particular density. From what I've understood all along, we are everything in the same moment. It's just that we are having a conscious experience in this particular moment. When you say you're from another density, it automatically linearizes the statement by saying that you are separate from another time. But since time is all in the "now" outside of Gaia/3D, how can we really "be" from anywhere except from the Creator?

I must have missed class the day this was taught. hehe

Steve

While we do experience all densities simultaneously, quite simply, the density of origin for a Wanderer will be the density in which the entity made the choice to send a spark of itself elsewhere.

Interestingly, and quite probably in my opinion, there may be Wanderers on this very planet that were 'seeded' from various densities of it's 'future' self. Each incarnate for specific (relative) lessons and service.

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Meerie - 01-18-2012

Here, stinky, this might interest you:
http://www.in5d.com/which-star-system-did-you-originate-from.html
(by the way why do you call yourself stinky? )

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - stinky - 01-18-2012

Hi,thank you my friend

sorry for the constant editing it seems when i am about to say certain things or share certain types of wisdom i get negative greetings which cause me to have mind blocks and disorganized thinking my negative greetings prey on my symptoms and increase there intensity they can become voices as well.

i wish all of us in this forum could find a way to meet then meditate and create a place visually so when were seperate we go to that place and communicate telepathically whether its a place in the sky and we sit on clouds and converse there.

RE: if you self identify as a Wanderer, what density do you think you come from? - Meerie - 01-18-2012

Take a deep breath and relax, Stinky Smile
I know what you mean, I have edited a lot too - no matter how hard we try we won't be able to convey 100% of what we mean to. Words are just so inadequate
haha I was just thinking of telepathy and indeed, you had edited your post and talk about telepathy now BigSmile

it would be like second life except its telepathic
you can change your form changes places do anything