Bring4th
Natural colors and frequencies - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Natural colors and frequencies (/showthread.php?tid=3913)

Natural colors and frequencies - Liet - 01-13-2012

I read while getting a citrine crystal, that they often are heat-treated amethysts...
Natural amethysts range from white - violet - deep purple
[Image: amethyst_point.jpg]

Natural citrines range from white - yellow - brown.
[Image: citrine%20points.jpg]

Quote:Brazilian amethyst turns light yellow at 878 degrees F and dark yellow to red-brown at 1022 - 1040 degrees F (550 - 560 degrees C)

And now i glanced at the milky way, only to see this same spectrum
brown - white - deep purple
[Image: _57837167_57837166.jpg]

Could what i'm seeing be the whole spectrum going from the feet to the outer crown (7,703125 -> 14,75) with its natural properties?.
the beginning is hot, dark (dense) and muddy, the end turns colder, cleaner, brighter but more and more transparent along with it, so it appear to be dark due to the background... the outermost light-pink passive-crowns color is completely unseen, due to its complete transparancy.

Where you would otherwise expect the color Lime, you see white....
Lime is the meeting of the Maskuline and Femenine with its Balanced density, transparancy, cleanliness, heat and brightness.

Goes well hand in hand with my experience with the citrine, it affecting (atleast) the entire lower spectrum, not just the solar plexus as most sites say.

the spectrum work in progress.

RE: Natural colors and frequencies - jacrob - 01-14-2012

(01-13-2012, 08:45 AM)Liet Wrote: I read while getting a citrine crystal, that they often are heat-treated amethysts...
Natural amethysts range from white - violet - deep purple
[Image: amethyst_point.jpg]

Natural citrines range from white - yellow - brown.
[Image: citrine%20points.jpg]

Quote:Brazilian amethyst turns light yellow at 878 degrees F and dark yellow to red-brown at 1022 - 1040 degrees F (550 - 560 degrees C)

And now i glanced at the milky way, only to see this same spectrum
brown - white - deep purple
[Image: _57837167_57837166.jpg]

What i'm seeing is the whole spectrum going from the feet to the outer crown (7,703125 -> 14,75) with its natural properties.
the beginning is hot, dark (dense) and muddy, the end turns colder, cleaner, brighter but more and more transparent along with it, so it appear to be dark due to the background... the outermost light-pink passive-crowns color is completely unseen, due to its complete transparancy.

Where you would otherwise expect the color Lime, you see white....
Lime is the meeting of the Maskuline and Femenine with its Balanced density, transparancy, cleanliness, heat and brightness.

goes well hand in hand with my experience with the citrine, it affecting (atleast) the entire lower spectrum, not just the solar plexus as most sites say.

the spectrum work in progress.

I read that although the colour of the heat treated citrine changes the metaphysical properties remain that of amethyst. Now needing some abundance in my life I went in search of the real deal; unheated, natural citrine.

I've got 3 crystal stores on the hunt and neither have been able to get me a natural citrine for over 3 months. Infact one of them said he was alarmed at the fact he was unable to get one.

If you look at a real citrine it has a mellow gentleness compared to the saccharine orange of the heated variety. The market has been flooded with these fakes. Relatively rare crystals are easy to get, but a real citrine is proving impossible.

A brief blurb on it's properties makes me think everyone should have one but very few do! Why I wonder.....
"Citrine is one of the few minerals on the planet which does not hold and
accumulate negative energy, but dissipates and transmutes it.
Opens and energizes the second and third chakras, enhancing personal power; dispels fear, and encourages comfort and optimism via the base chakra. Diminishes self destructive tendencies. Raises self esteem, lightheartedness, cheerfulness hope. Warming, energizing and attracts abundance."

[Image: P915.jpg]

RE: Natural colors and frequencies - Liet - 01-14-2012

have you tried googles product search?
http://www.google.com/prdhp

RE: Natural colors and frequencies - jacrob - 01-15-2012

(01-14-2012, 06:53 AM)Liet Wrote: have you tried googles product search?
http://www.google.com/prdhp

Thank you Liet, that was an option I was thinking of. I browsed some USA sites for natural citrine and there were quite a few. I'm in Australia and maybe there is just a shortage here.

But actually rereading your original post now it got me thinking. The colours you suggest are reminiscent of the chakras and resonate with heat and cold. Apparently the Council of Nine reside in the Zone of Cold...yes it all makes sense!

Black and Brown. - Liet - 02-25-2012

After having done further reading and looking at frequencies / colors (shade and brightnesses) of the amethyst->citrine->smoked quartz:

With the lowest possible heat/pressure, the amethyst will be very dark, this darkest shade is blue, almost black, "indigo".
As heat/pressure increases it turns brighter and more transparent as it slowly moves towards pale violet where it dissapears, and re-appear right below lime as pale yellow..
Seem as if is it using the heart as a portal to avoid ever reaching into the femenine energies...
continuing down below orange with ever increasing darkness.

Which makes you see this spectrum of
"Black-Brown-Orange-PaleYellow-PaleViolet-Purple-Indigo"
It contains every piece of the spectrum except for the extroverted and introverted femenine.
aka not entierly equal to the galaxy's spectra.

The greatest thing attained from this was further lighting up the darkness (i've ben shying away from black and darker brown crystals due to not having a stable theory backing what color they actualy represent)

I'm still unsure as to wether crystals cause overtones just like with sound frequencies when they enter a medium (i'm seeing clues to it tho, if you google "crystal meaning" to any black crystal, properties the root always come about, the Celiac and Solar plexus seem to arise frequently (which are the first overtones to upper/lower parts of the lowest part of the spectrum), heart and forehead less often, its although often mentioned that it does NOT suppress the upper chakras, which gives me hope.. because sound frequencies suppress everything that they dont strengthen.

So, if they do work the same way as sound frequencies, the black/brown one is everything you need in order to attain the balance of a black-body-radiator, just like the sun.

It'd be equivalent to my sound frequency set of 125,5 (super-dark brown) with 246,5 (black) which definitely affect all chakras... i just cba hearing that sound all the goddamn time.

Wearing black pants increase the energyflow through (atleast) your legs, learned this last spring/summer at the afterglow of a certain psycadelic substance which gave me excessive energies going through my legs, and a headache which didnt go away (i was wearing black pants at the time)
The next time on the same substance and same dose/effect, i swapped to gray (or white? cant remember) pants just to try a theory, and yup, no headache or overly twitching/runny legs.
... but i forgot about it a few months later lol >.<