Bring4th
Finding a place amongst Wanderers - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Finding a place amongst Wanderers (/showthread.php?tid=2370)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Finding a place amongst Wanderers - 3DMonkey - 03-12-2011

How do I find my place within a group of Wanderers?

I am not a wanderer. Wanderers are not incarnated to polarize. I must polarize if I am to reach fourth density. A Wanderer simply gets placed back where they came from unless they lose themselves and get caught up in karma.

Is every member of bring4th a wanderer? What does a non-wanderer have to offer a group of wanderers? Am I even supposed to be in here, or should I leave and go about my 3D business in order that I may experience live catalyst to polarize?

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - Ocean - 03-12-2011

why do you think you are not a wanderer?

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - 3DMonkey - 03-12-2011

I've not had any revelations to indicate otherwise. I am intuitive, and my intuition honestly indicates that this is my home planet. I have had past lives, and they are very recent. Some, even 2D in nature.

others here have had past lives on earth. and wanderer is anyone who is awakening and seeking polarization, so i'd say you are a wanderer.

That sounds easy. Are you sure that is true? I have read LOO.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?category=Wanderers&ss=1

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - Ankh - 03-12-2011

Greetings my brother,

I see that you started this thread. Good! Continue to wonder, and ask, and share.

Narrow translation of the word Wanderer is a spirit complex coming from higher density than 3D to serve and aid this planet in time of the Harvest. This spirit complex is originated from the same source as all life upon this Earth, that is you, me and all other existence here and everywhere, that is the One Infinite Creator. The journey the spirit complex makes through densities, for instance 1-3, might be made in other planet/s than Earth. Nevertheless, we are all human beings in this present moment! "We" as Wanderers might share some traits, like longing to go home and remembering non-human knowledge, but that doesn't make us into a group of alikes. If you see and read on this forum for instance you can see how very different we all are. That's the sign that we all are unique parts of the Creator regardless of the "home density" and "home planet of origin". But there is a wider translation of the word Wanderer, and this is an excerpt from Carla Rueckert's definition of that word in A Wanderer's Handbook:

"There is another large group of people on planet Earth who are just as much wanderers as the ET contingent. These are the Earth natives who have begun to awaken to their metaphysical identity, as citizens of eternity and creatures of infinite nature and existence. Once the seeker awakens, native to Earth or not, she has become a wanderer among the people of Earth, forever a spiritual outsider. The ET and Earth native wanderers are identical in their nature, their mission, and the challenges facing them. Both groups have taken Earth bodies and incarnations. They have accepted the rules of Earth life. They shall only leave this life for higher densities by graduating within the ways of Earth graduation. And they share a most powerful and central mission for the people and the planet, Earth. I am also a wanderer in this larger sense, and I feel that anyone who has been drawn to this book is such a wanderer."

Why are you interested in such issues as those discussed in LOO anyway, my brother?

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - yossarian - 03-12-2011

You aren't the first one here that believes they aren't a wanderer. I actually made a similar post back in 2009, lol.

I feel like I have a lot of past lives on Earth, I don't have allergies, I don't stare at the stars longing to go home, never seen a UFO or a ball of blue light.

I think you can fit in without needing to worry about your "origin". You are interested in this material, you're interested in spiritual development, so even though you may have disagreements with some people you do fit in here.

P.S. Apparently plenty of wanderers came to Earth tens of thousands of years ago, so you could also just be one of them. I mean how can you be expected to remember after 24,000 years?

While I don't have the typical traits of a wanderer, there are a few things I do have in an abundance that actually scares me. I have a lot of foolhardiness when it comes to reaching out to the suffering. I am definitely the type of guy who will jump in the ocean and drown myself trying to save someone. This characteristic leads me to believe that I may be one of the foolish wanderers who came a loooooong time ago and has been stuck here.

But I have no memory of that and nothing pulls me to the stars other than a general sense of amazement and a desire for exploration. I have a lot of intuitive ties to various Earth locations, groups, people, and periods.

(03-12-2011, 02:20 PM)Ankh Wrote: Why are you interested in such issues as those discussed in LOO anyway, my brother?

Because I thought that the term derived there. I thought this was the most esteemed work done by Carla. I read llresearch also. I'm confused by your question. Is LOO not important? My heads spinning in confusion Confused

The Carla quote allows for a more loose definition to understand, but I still can't seem to fit myself in it. Awake to my metaphysical identity? I would say I am very asleep on the matter, in the dark, blind, unconscious, locked away, can't see it, can't find it. Spiritual outsider? I feel like all the people around me do, I guess- talk about the same things, um, I don't feel like a spiritual outsider (not sure what that means). I'm just a person that read the LOO and read a bunch of 2012 stuff. I like the stimulation of prophecies. Nostradamus. Bible Revelation. Nothing spiritual occurring on my own accord. Conceptually, metaphysics is attractive with its many indeterminate ideas. The only thing I have awakened to is that there are many tales available on the subject.

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - yossarian - 03-12-2011

3DMonkey, he meant it as a rhetorical question. He's implying that if you weren't a wanderer you would not be interested in the LOO.

Most people don't have those extreme experiences that you've heard about it. Most people here just have a burning interest in the material. After awhile you realize how unique that burning interest is... the average person could not care less.

But again I think you fit in here, perhaps you may not feel a sense of belongingness but that's probably due to your beliefs about us rather than our beliefs about you. Whatever your origins are, I see you as an awake or awakening person who is interested in spiritual questions -- and this means we have a lot in common and you're someone I want as a friend.

I've greatly appreciated your energy and ideas on this forum... perhaps your feeling of not fitting in is actually your lesson here... maybe there is something to be learned about the sensation that you don't fit in.

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - turtledude23 - 03-12-2011

Firstly: the majority of wanderers will not fully awake, which makes it likely that many of them won't reach 50% STO and graduate and will therefore repeat the 3D cycle; wanderers don't get an easy ticket out. I hope that makes you feel better.

Secondly: I thought I wasn't a wanderer for a few years after reading TLoO, then last fall I realized I must be. Who knows, I could be wrong now just like how I think I was wrong then. But does it really matter? We all reach the same finish line, its just a question of when. The fact that you joined this forum makes it likely that you are a wanderer, but even if you aren't you're still showing more spiritual inclination than millions of unaware wanderers, so in some sense you're "better" than a wanderer.

We all have the same goals here: reaching 50% STO or becoming adepts. Being a wanderer might make one more more inclined to pursue those goals, and might make it "easier (for lack of a better word, that is a complex topic worthy of its own thread) but all 3D beings can achieve these goals, and the most famous enlightened adepts in history like Buddha were probably 3D natives, not wanderers.

Just be yourself, we're all the creator, whether we've been on earth 1 lifetime, 10 lifetimes, 1000 lifetimes, or from a completely different universe. It doesn't matter. Be yourself, that's all there is.

(03-12-2011, 03:05 PM)yossarian Wrote: 3DMonkey, he meant it as a rhetorical question. He's implying that if you weren't a wanderer you would not be interested in the LOO.

Oops Blush
(03-12-2011, 03:05 PM)yossarian Wrote: Whatever your origins are, I see you as an awake or awakening person who is interested in spiritual questions -- and this means we have a lot in common and you're someone I want as a friend.

I've greatly appreciated your energy and ideas on this forum... perhaps your feeling of not fitting in is actually your lesson here... maybe there is something to be learned about the sensation that you don't fit in.

Actually, part of my motivation for starting the thread is because I'm not in the process of awakening. I've been asking the questions for 20 years. In all actuality, I am in the process of closing the door on the whole thing. Literally, I can see the door slowly closing.

you want to remain in 3D? or are you just despairing over the coming trials?
(03-12-2011, 03:13 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: which makes it likely that many of them won't reach 50% STO and graduate and will therefore repeat the 3D cycle; wanderers don't get an easy ticket out. I hope that makes you feel better.

sure doesn't make me feel better!BigSmile

Referring to shutting the door on any kind of seeking or spiritual beliefs.

Coming trials? No, I'm excited about that. I must curtail my enthusiasm. My ego will be crushed if I invest 100% and 0% happens.

So, yeah, I'm closing the door... starting to bet against it

(03-12-2011, 03:29 PM)Ocean Wrote: you want to remain in 3D? or are you just despairing over the coming trials?
(03-12-2011, 03:13 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: which makes it likely that many of them won't reach 50% STO and graduate and will therefore repeat the 3D cycle; wanderers don't get an easy ticket out. I hope that makes you feel better.

sure doesn't make me feel better!BigSmile

50% STO is easier than you think. As Carla said: If half the time someone around you didn't have a lunch you naturally decided to share your sandwich with them: that's all it takes.

Also catalyst will increase exponentially leading up to harvest for those who need it, so no worries.

Lastly: "the fact that you're on this forum......" - you get the picture Wink

i'm really not that enthusiastic about the increasing catalyst! Wink haha but yeah i get the picture. i just find it sad any one of us would have to repeat 3D if it wasn't the original intention. i have friends who are obvious wanderers but asleep, although they are probably 50% STO anyway so does it matter? it doesn't matter if people are unaware of this stuff right? just that they are good people.

Monkey, i think, now is not the time to bet against it, although here you'd get good odds hehe. but the monkey poo is about to hit the fan um metaphorically speaking and hopefully in a pleasant way!
how did i get so cheerful all of a sudden? my moods are all over the place today.

(03-12-2011, 04:01 PM)Ocean Wrote: i'm really not that enthusiastic about the increasing catalyst! Wink haha but yeah i get the picture. i just find it sad any one of us would have to repeat 3D if it wasn't the original intention. i have friends who are obvious wanderers but asleep, although they are probably 50% STO anyway so does it matter? it doesn't matter if people are unaware of this stuff right? just that they are good people.

Monkey, i think, now is not the time to bet against it, although here you'd get good odds hehe. but the monkey poo is about to hit the fan um metaphorically speaking and hopefully in a pleasant way!
how did i get so cheerful all of a sudden? my moods are all over the place today.

Seeing catalyst as something helpful really helps reduce its unpleasantness. Repeating 3D would suck, but consider this: all the people who repeat 3D are probably gonna create another earth which will need another wanderer influx, so the wanderers who are already there are ahead of the curve Tongue Being aware of spiritual info is not necessary to graduate, only to become an adept. I know a bunch of people who probably will graduate despite having little or no spiritual knowledge.

I've been quite cheerful the past few days, I wonder if reading someones posts taps into their energy in some time/space way. Hmm, Ill start a thread on it. Though I'm sure being reassured that you're a valuable person full of love didn't hurt your mood.

no it didn't. Smile Heart

do you think we're crazy enough to find ourselves on that other earth then? if they need wanderers! lol

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - Brittany - 03-12-2011

I don't think it matters at all. Wanderers didn't come here to be some special class. They came her to be human, which puts us all in the exact same boat. Ra said that many wanderers incarnated here SPECIFICALLY to work on further polarization, while many others came to fine tune spiritual issues! I wish we were all allowed to just sit around on our arses and fly happily back home as soon as the clock strikes twelve, but that's not how it works, in my book at least. How can you NOT polarize? By doing nothing? It seems like that would defeat the whole purpose of coming here.

Ra talks about how some wanderers ended up graduating into the negative because of the actions they took while incarnated in 3D (much to their surprise)...so I don't think we're exempt from anything, or different in any way, and if anyone wants to exclude you or thinks you're not important for being exactly what you are, that sounds like a load of BS. Ra also talks about people who have woken up from their "sleep" as being wanderers all unto their own, because they no longer feel at home, having set their sights on higher planes.

All of us, from the smallest to greatest, can learn from each other. In fact, we have little choice but to learn. I would gladly give up the title "wanderer" if it would make others feel equal to me. Calling people "indigoes" and "wanderers" and "ascended ones"....I think too much emphasis is being put on the labels. We're all the Creator, and we are all loved.

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - Ankh - 03-12-2011

(03-12-2011, 03:05 PM)yossarian Wrote: 3DMonkey, he meant it as a rhetorical question. He's implying that if you weren't a wanderer you would not be interested in the LOO.

I meant something like that yes, but then you (3DM) asked if LOO was important? Brother, I owe that material my life. But that's my path. And you have yours. The main question here - is that material important to you?

(03-12-2011, 03:16 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: Actually, part of my motivation for starting the thread is because I'm not in the process of awakening. I've been asking the questions for 20 years. In all actuality, I am in the process of closing the door on the whole thing. Literally, I can see the door slowly closing.

That is IMHO the most important issue.

What questions have you been asking? By "closing the door" do you mean giving up, since nobody answering those questions or what do you mean?

i think the indigo thing is a balance word for autistic/ADHD/spazz, which has negative connotations. if you fuse the words you get equal. Smile the word indigo has helped me a lot because of those other diagnoses. it's also a lesson in itself to see oneself as less than and better than, swing between those and balance. that's what i've been doing for years. swinging between overcompensating for lack of self esteem and lack of self esteem. Tongue i think that's why narcissists have low self esteem, it's just an imbalance of the two and trying to balance one extreme with the other. but that's going off topic.

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - Brittany - 03-12-2011

I agree with you, Ocean, though I've also heard people use their "indigo status" as an excuse for annoying and even harmful behavior. It's like blaming a behavior on your zodiac sign. "Yeah, I totally cussed that guy out, but it's okay, I'm a Scorpio." Even the bipolar/ADD/OCD/whatever else thing...I've heard so many people blame any and EVERY flaw on a diagnosis. "Sorry I wasn't listening to you. I have ADD." "Sorry I went psycho on your grandma...I must be manic." "Sorry I over-analyze every single thing you do and say...I'm totally OCD." And the list goes on. I'll be the first to admit I have mental issues, but it isn't something I want to use as an excuse or a shield to hide behind. As long as I'm capable of coherent thought, I'm responsible for my own actions.

Annnnd....I'm hijacking the thread. I'll stop now. Smile

(03-12-2011, 05:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: What questions have you been asking? By "closing the door" do you mean giving up, since nobody answering those questions or what do you mean?

Researching any metaphysical writing, audio, or video. Trying the practices that are supposed to reach the other side. Then there is ET. Where is that, ya know? Yes, giving up. I don't really look for an explanation from humans, no offense Smile

Alright. Alright. I sound so pathetic at this point. I'm going to leave it as is, but don't picture me all slumped over, whoa-is-me like. Life is not that bad, and I'm not centered around this stuff.

Silly monkey wants a sign. A polarization meter mounted in my triceps would be great. .... The original question is what am I doing here? I don't know if this is good for me. Maybe I'm not even asking. Maybe I'm saying it. Time for me to use my brain for something else. I wish I had used it more than I have to date.

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - Namaste - 03-12-2011

(03-12-2011, 01:19 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: How do I find my place within a group of Wanderers?

I am not a wanderer. Wanderers are not incarnated to polarize. I must polarize if I am to reach fourth density. A Wanderer simply gets placed back where they came from unless they lose themselves and get caught up in karma.

Is every member of bring4th a wanderer? What does a non-wanderer have to offer a group of wanderers? Am I even supposed to be in here, or should I leave and go about my 3D business in order that I may experience live catalyst to polarize?

This may help you brother...

Ra Wrote:So it is with the Wanderer which, remembering the ease with which adjustments can be made in the home density, yet still having entered third-density, cannot manifest that memory due to the limitation of the chosen experience. The chances of a Wanderer being able to heal in third-density are only more than those native to this density because the desire to serve may be stronger and this method of service chosen

This clearly states that a native third density entity who has awakened spiritually, and wishes to help others, is equally capable as a Wanderer from any density.

The rules of this density apply to all incarnated here, with no exceptions.

This forum is for those who resonate deeply with the Law of One, the home density is negligible :¬)

(03-12-2011, 06:58 PM)ahktu Wrote: I agree with you, Ocean, though I've also heard people use their "indigo status" as an excuse for annoying and even harmful behavior. It's like blaming a behavior on your zodiac sign. "Yeah, I totally cussed that guy out, but it's okay, I'm a Scorpio."

To post this comment, I walking waaaaaaay out in left field. With that said, I'd bet on 11 other signs before I'd bet on a Scorpio ever saying anything like that. Smile ..... jogging back into the dug out now....
(03-12-2011, 07:18 PM)Namaste Wrote: This forum is for those who resonate deeply with the Law of One, the home density is negligible :¬)

Now THAT fits me very well Smile

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - @ndy - 03-12-2011

If it helps - I feel attached to the earth too and have such vivid dreams of morphing into animal forms.

I remember trying to explain LOO to someone and they got a bit angry saying it was hierarchical BS and people thinking they were better than others.

I explained thinking like that would be like saying Yellow is a better colour than Orange or that G is a better note than D Tongue It's just variations on a theme ;D

Like Namaste I see this as a place where we resonate with the LOO.

(03-12-2011, 06:58 PM)ahktu Wrote: I agree with you, Ocean, though I've also heard people use their "indigo status" as an excuse for annoying and even harmful behavior. It's like blaming a behavior on your zodiac sign. "Yeah, I totally cussed that guy out, but it's okay, I'm a Scorpio." Even the bipolar/ADD/OCD/whatever else thing...I've heard so many people blame any and EVERY flaw on a diagnosis. "Sorry I wasn't listening to you. I have ADD." "Sorry I went psycho on your grandma...I must be manic." "Sorry I over-analyze every single thing you do and say...I'm totally OCD." And the list goes on. I'll be the first to admit I have mental issues, but it isn't something I want to use as an excuse or a shield to hide behind. As long as I'm capable of coherent thought, I'm responsible for my own actions.

Annnnd....I'm hijacking the thread. I'll stop now. Smile

the word is also a power word and so you have responsibility. in that way it shouldn't be used as an excuse.

i used to give a lot of excuses but i'm realizing that i need to just cut out the but word and take responsibility. like they say, if you add but after sorry, what are you really saying? so you're right it can be used like that, but then anything can. it's about taking responsibility despite the label.
(03-12-2011, 07:46 PM)@ndy Wrote: I remember trying to explain LOO to someone and they got a bit angry saying it was hierarchical BS and people thinking they were better than others.

I explained thinking like that would be like saying Yellow is a better colour than Orange or that G is a better note than D Tongue It's just variations on a theme ;D

this is so true. Tongue

also, i've always kind of envied the "native" souls because they belong to this beautiful place and seem to have such roots here. the grass is always greener. RollEyes but really, i've come to really love earth's beauty despite always feeling out of the loop. we have so much diversity, i was shocked that other planets have one race of people. we have many, and many animals and plants. i always took that for granted.

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - Ankh - 03-13-2011

(03-12-2011, 07:17 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: I don't really look for an explanation from humans, no offense Smile

I agree with you fully. This is trully the hardest part of it all.

EDIT: Non taken at all!

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - kycahi - 03-14-2011

When I read the Ra material decades ago, I dug the Wanderer concept and imagined myself as one. After thinking more about them, who I think are true heroes, I decided I would do better not to think that I am one.

I did decide, nevertheless, that I can be a natural-returned Earth guy who got very lucky to be around Don, Carla and Jim and getting to read and resonate with the Law material.

I went through a phase of trying to learn "real truths" from many, many sources, and I still won't reject something that seems right, but I don't seek so much now as just stay open to what comes my way and give it the sniff test.

I'm ready to stand openly and show my acceptance of everything as the One and let observers notice the good in me from that. Many do, and that is hugely rewarding after so many years of seeing mistrust because I was so messed up and showed it without realizing.

I'm still a mess, but I know it and am working on it. It's better now and I'm not going to stop the work on this personal project. I'm proud that the best process of self-improvement came from within, although I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it's in an old book.

So Monkey, if you are quitting the seeking, that probably is a sign that your next phase is upon you. I support you on this new journey. :idea: :exclamation:

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - Richard - 03-14-2011

(03-12-2011, 01:19 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: How do I find my place within a group of Wanderers?

Hi Monkey,

You aren't alone. I have doubts about being a wanderer also. One of the reasons I've always refrained from posting anything in the intro wanderer thread.

But, I believe that everything is as its supposed to be. If thats true, then what are we here to learn? I suppose it our choice to dig or go.

Richard

RE: Finding a place amongst Wanderers - Ocean - 03-14-2011

i dunno about true heroes. i've always been sure i was from another planet but i never felt like a hero.