Bring4th
Passport to Next Octave - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Passport to Next Octave (/showthread.php?tid=20033)

Passport to Next Octave - AnthroHeart - 05-26-2022

Does Ra mean actual Octave of 7 densities, or 4th density when they mention the next Octave of experience here?

I feel like I've tapped Intelligent Infinity, as it flows through my crown. But I don't feel ready for the next whole Octave.
I haven't penetrated it as I can't walk the universe. But I do tap it.

48.10 Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy center, centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?
Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

Is there any brief query before we leave this instrument?

RE: Passport to Next Octave - Quincunx - 05-26-2022

-------

RE: Passport to Next Octave - MonadicSpectrum - 05-28-2022

I believe it means the next octave of experience across the whole seven densities. Perhaps this is another reason why so many wanderer's come back to third density...

This quote also comes to mind:

Quote:The choice is, as you put it, the work of a moment [yellow ray] but is the axis upon which the creation turns.
https://www.lawofone.info/s/76#16

RE: Passport to Next Octave - 3-24-2022 - 05-28-2022

This is an answer:

14.32 Questioner: Where did the information come from that Edgar Cayce channeled?

Ra: I am Ra. We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density or the octave. The one vibratory sound complex called Edgar used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the “Akashic Record” or the “Hall of Records.” This is the last question which you may now ask.

RE: Passport to Next Octave - Infinite Unity - 06-04-2022

(05-26-2022, 11:47 AM)AnthroHeart Wrote: Does Ra mean actual Octave of 7 densities, or 4th density when they mention the next Octave of experience here?

I feel like I've tapped Intelligent Infinity, as it flows through my crown. But I don't feel ready for the next whole Octave.
I haven't penetrated it as I can't walk the universe. But I do tap it.

48.10 Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy center, centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?
Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

Is there any brief query before we leave this instrument?

In my experiences/opinions infinite energy is like a sun over your head with massive amounts of energy pouring in through the gateway. Violet ray activation with in yellow ray or 3rd density aka where we are at. Gives you the access to the next octave or for better understanding the next level of being. It’s the real ultimate ‘goal’ 

Not in specifics but in relation. Imagine this your cells and there environment, and there life with in you. All this going on with in us and we are at the point of focus as the culmination but still something greater than our parts. The next ‘level’ I speak of is like that.

RE: Passport to Next Octave - tadeus - 06-08-2022

Where can this "Passport to Next Octave" be requested?

It would be nice to make some holidays in another octave ...  Cool

RE: Passport to Next Octave - Sacred Fool - 06-08-2022

(06-08-2022, 11:39 AM)tadeus Wrote: Where can this "Passport to Next Octave" be requested?

It would be nice to make some holidays in another octave ...  Cool

First, you would have to make your way out of the Hall of Mirrors (which to some poor souls is the Hell of Mirrors).  But this is exactly like having a 24/7 vacation (because no one is at home in a mirror), so why go anywhere else?  When we're obsessed with seeing our vacated selves reflected in mirrors, anything experienced in an higher octave would simply be more of the same, don't you think?

[And if you agree, you're simply agreeing with yourself; same thing if you disagree.]

Circular perfection, indeed.

RE: Passport to Next Octave - tadeus - 06-09-2022

(06-08-2022, 02:14 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: First, you would have to make your way out of the Hall of Mirrors (which to some poor souls is the Hell of Mirrors).  But this is exactly like having a 24/7 vacation (because no one is at home in a mirror), so why go anywhere else?  When we're obsessed with seeing our vacated selves reflected in mirrors, anything experienced in an higher octave would simply be more of the same, don't you think?

[And if you agree, you're simply agreeing with yourself; same thing if you disagree.]

Circular perfection, indeed.

The question was in joke and not meant seriously. Wink 

I believe i am here for a special reason and so there is no senseful other place for my mind/body/spirit complex outside of this density.
But my self is at "home" everytime my body and brain is sleeping.

RE: Passport to Next Octave - Infinite - 06-17-2022

Ra used the term "octave" to refer to the octave of densities or a specific density. In the case of question 48.10 they referred to fourth density.

RE: Passport to Next Octave - unity100 - 06-25-2022

(05-26-2022, 11:47 AM)AnthroHeart Wrote: Does Ra mean actual Octave of 7 densities, or 4th density when they mention the next Octave of experience here?

The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience.

The next octave of experience means 4d there. Each density is an octave.

RE: Passport to Next Octave - Rolci - 07-15-2022

Why want to go to the next octave? The next octave is no "better" than this one. Anyone there now is working to go to the next after that. And it never ends, there are infinite octaves and they are all equal in a sense. They each provide ways for the Creator to know itself in different ways, building upon each other, and it is my understanding that while they go on infinitely, the "last" one is also the "first", which is mirrored in our first density being exactly the same as the 8th of the previous. Imagine, in the previous octave you really wanted to be in this one, not knowing that such a thing as a "veil of forgetting" would be invented somewhere along the way, and experiments done by the logoi to perfect it, many of these unsuccessful, resulting in unviable physical vehicles where too many bodily functions were given to the conscious mind to control, the experiments ultimately resulting in a universe rampant with wars and torture, all in the name of the Creator knowing itself and a basic philosophy of "all is well".

So what makes you think that in an infinite succession of octaves joining into a circle the one exactly after ours is special and the one you "want to be" in? How do you know that? Remember the guardians that move through octaves? It's not like they are sitting still in the "best" octave having an infinite vacation. And if one of the octaves were that "good", what would incentivize any of the souls there to learn and grow in order to move to the next one (which has to be worse, right?)?