Bring4th
Transmutation of Anger - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Transmutation of Anger (/showthread.php?tid=19977)

Transmutation of Anger - Aion - 05-05-2022

There is a lot of bellicosity currently being expressed globally and I feel this is in some way part of a larger pattern playing out across the world.

Without taking attention away from the situations themselves, I would share that I feel there is a wave of violent energy washing over the planet right now.
We as humans have had to contend with violence ever since we have existed here, but now is different. It is no longer rooted in the individual or nations, but is awakening in the whole collective.
The anger held in the Heart of the World can only be transmuted through compassion, love, understanding, but it has reached such a critical mass that the world is going into a blind rage.

Violence comes from imbalanced power. From those who wield power untempered by love and wisdom. Violence is rooted in raw power, unrefined and undirected.
We have a phenomenon I have noticed whereby large amounts of people are being influenced to generate this raw power through their emotions. There is no one source of this.
Rather, there are vying hands all of which realized the capability to influence the shape of this power. However, it is overflowing. There is more emotion being generated than is being "used".
What began as what was thought to be a way to corral the power of humanity has become a dam which is strained to the break. 

We might be able to do something about it, though. Through the Art of Transmutation it is possible to refine emotions, to raise them up to new forms.

To do this, we have to accept the raw material we are working upon. The raw, violent energy at the root. 
Instead of shaking the snake awake, so that it lashes out and then goes back to slumber, it must be slowly roused and raised through the music of your own mind and soul.
The snake is an ancient symbol for the "first matter" of the alchemists, the azoth, the prima materia, what is known as intelligent energy in the Ra Material.
In its most fundamental form it is undirected and chaotic. The Hyle. The chaos of the Hyle is the root of aggression.

However, if we do this work in ourselves and learn to refine the first matter of chaos in to the fine 'powder of projection', a symbol of the purified consciousness which is able to instantly transmute the first matter in to its highest state, we can project it outwards. In emotional terms, this is transmuting low, chaotic emotions in to higher refined ones.

We can do this first on a personal level, achieving our own ability to move these energies through our system is the first step.

You must first grasp your own anger and other low emotions. You must be willing to release them from their form, that they may evolve. You must be willing to sacrifice them.
This is the ancient meaning of 'animal sacrifice', and why many sacrificial animal corresponded with zodiacal forms. It is not actual creatures that are meant to be sacrificed, but their base, chaotic natures within our own beings. Through this sacrifice these forms are reborn, guided by the art of the alchemist, in to a higher state.

What is this art then? There are allusions far and wide, and many vague illustrations. Numerous opinions. 
I cannot profess mine to be the correct thought, but my understanding and experience of this art is that it is creative.
It is not rooted in advanced symbols, ceremonies or teachings. It is not in complex systems.

It is in dreaming. Imagination. The ability to turn one's thought, that is all you require, and the willpower to do it.

There are three steps.

First you must connect with that which you wish to transmute. This can be as simple as thinking about it, visualizing it or imagining it however you are able.
This is one purpose for alchemical symbolism. By embodying an idea within a symbol you can access large complex thoughts through a single form.
Others may not have a visual aspect to their minds, and triggering the feeling is key. 

Second, you must decide 100% that you desire to transmute it. This is a matter of conviction and the full utilization of the will. Without conviction, magic doesn't happen.

Third, you must be ready and willing to sacrifice the current state of that which you wish to transmute. Through this, you embrace the acceptance of the new form and allow the old to die.
Thus the transformation of state occurs naturally, but assisted.

If you wish to transmute anger, for example. You must first raise that anger within yourself.
You can draw it up in whatever way works. The tricky thing here is to be able to draw this energy up without being consumed by it. 
This is the 'danger' of this sort of method, and I only suggest this technique be used by those who feel ready to contend with their own primal natures.

Once you have drawn up the anger, having accepted and embraced it fully so that you have faced all fear of it, you must consciously desire its transmutation.
This can take place in the form of a visualization of the transformation, or a feeling of changing or shifting motion, or whatever form it takes.
Desire is consciously directed through the will. You have to want to want it. Without will, there is no fuel for transformation.

Then you must let it go, cast it in the to 'fire', and let its form die. This can be a visualization as such, of any sort of transformation or emergence. It may just be a feeling of "letting go". The ancient symbol is of a person being chopped to pieces and then pieced back together, like Osiris. You could visualize the sacrifice, or simply will it "to be so". Whatever way works for you, everyone is unique, and thus so is the art.

Thus, the new form must be embraced, accept and connected to in the same way the original was. Now your forms are tied together. Whenever you experience anger, or whatever other thing you are transmuting, remember its transformation. Energy follows thought. If you change its form in your mind, it must follow energetically. By doing this continuously on the same form, you can refine an emotion or thought more and more. By doing so you create a 'step ladder', like Jacob's Ladder, which allows you to ascend and descend the forms as you please. 

You may have noticed the anger is not 'gone', and this is the truth of alchemy. Everything contains everything else. We are only changing one thing in to an infinitude of forms. The energy that starts in anger is that which becomes love.

There is no one singular method, but rather a collection of principles which are thus used to craft unique systems of transmutation. That is why the teachings of alchemy revolve around processes and procedures, because the technique takes a different form with each according to their artistic character.

Experiment. That is the way. Your mind and emotions are immensely powerful. Appreciate them, and do not take them for granted. Have fun with it, it is an art, and even though we can do serious things with it, it is the play that reveals the secrets of the universe.

Good luck.

P.S. Don't feel you have much anger in yourself? You're maybe ready to help the collective if you so choose.
Other 'low' emotions can be guilt, shame, hate, etc, which can also be approached in their own ways.

Open your heart to the anger of those around you, start small, and let empathy allow it to bridge you with others. Then transmute it.
This can be very draining especially at first, so take it slow. 
While we cannot control what people feel in their hearts, we can cleanse the environment 'smog' of emotion which reinforces the feelings.
What this does do is create more opportunities for other emotions to emerge and introduce themselves. 
You don't have to do this entirely alone either. You can work with others, or connect with trees which are powerful natural transmuters. 
Working with allies can often be more efficient and effective, and less draining on each.
Cooperation is the hallmark of the positive way.

Quote:46.9 Questioner: Certainly.

Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.

Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.

The negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complex will use this anger in a similarly conscious fashion, refusing to accept the undirected or random energy of anger and instead, through will and faith, funneling this energy into a practical means of venting the negative aspect of this emotion so as to obtain control over other-self, or otherwise control the situation causing anger.

Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst. Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.

All the best.

RE: Transmutation of Anger - Aion - 05-06-2022

(05-06-2022, 03:11 AM)Quincunx Wrote: Interesting perspective. I can only include that the people who come to these forums are probably past the anger stage and are here to look for answers. I got over my anger a few years ago. It still creeps up once in awhile. I think by becoming aware of what this place is and what is the point to these incarnations has helped me to calm down. However, those who are not aware of this information are harder to reach. They too would have to have something to believe in otherwise they will just continue to be lost in their own mind.

Perhaps that is so, although I prefer not to assume what 'stage' folks are at, so I was all inclusive in my thinking. Anger was primarily my main example. It is for that very reason that I posted here, for the last part where it can be extended beyond oneself and which works for those who are already able to effectively process this emotion within themselves.

Anger is not 'bad', and imo, not something to be 'overcome', but simply another phase in the motion of energy. However, there is much unprocessed emotion in the collective consciousness and I do believe by opening ourselves to it and 'digesting' it we are able to aid these energies going through their process of evolution.

This is also different from simply sharing in the emotion. A lot of people share in emotions without refining them.

As you say, reaching the right audience is not always easy, but it is easy to start with where you know.

RE: Transmutation of Anger - tadeus - 05-06-2022

(05-05-2022, 02:13 PM)Aion Wrote: There is a lot of bellicosity currently being expressed globally and I feel this is in some way part of a larger pattern playing out across the world.

Violence comes from imbalanced power. From those who wield power untempered by love and wisdom. Violence is rooted in raw power, unrefined and undirected.
We have a phenomenon I have noticed whereby large amounts of people are being influenced to generate this raw power through their emotions. There is no one source of this.

This violenve is initiated only by a handful people, seen globally.
For example look at the war in the ucraine, there are this AZOV escalating totalitarianism.
A new world war is wanted and so the media is used to implement hate and violence in the heads of the poeple.
Switch on TV and you will see violence in all forms on most of the channels.

Your transmutation process if fine, let us hope that more and more people will try to send love to the group mind/body/spirit distortions.

RE: Transmutation of Anger - Diana - 05-06-2022

(05-06-2022, 03:28 AM)Aion Wrote: Anger is not 'bad', and imo, not something to be 'overcome', but simply another phase in the motion of energy. However, there is much unprocessed emotion in the collective consciousness and I do believe by opening ourselves to it and 'digesting' it we are able to aid these energies going through their process of evolution.

I agree with Aion that anger is not "bad." The key is to process it, and transmute it, like all catalyst and reactions to catalyst—not overcome it. Our reactions to catalyst such as anger informs us—about self, relationships, society.

Anger unprocessed or repressed is the real culprit in my opinion. Unfortunately in the new age movement it became popular to shame anger, as though it wasn't an enlightened way to be. So I wouldn't want to promote that idea at all. 

That said, we can evolve past reacting to catalyst to acting to process it. From that perspective, it is not that anger is wrong, just that it is a piece of the puzzle along the path. 

As to the collective consciousness, for sure over the last two years especially there is much, much anger globally. This is part of the awakening process in my opinion to discern and think for oneself. If a person gets angry seeing homeless people on the street while government officials who should be helping the public pocket profits from insider trading, is the anger inappropriate? I would say it is at least a factor in awakening. And sometimes anger is useful to catalyze action needed to balance the world in compassion and fairness for all.

As Quincunx intimated, there are some individuals who don't react to injustice with anger, but go right to the service of helping in whatever way possible rather than looking to rectify wrongs. So that individual might bypass the injustice of the situation and simply help the homeless people they come across. I personally think this mindset is not easy to maintain even among wanderers due to the difficulties of 3D and the mounting pressures infiltrating our lives.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body. You may extrapolate from this.

In this world the way it is now, I think it is going to be very difficult to navigate through the global messes we now are subject to. So Aion's advice on transmuting anger and Ra's healing quotes and the Archetypes can be great touchstones for staying on track.

RE: Transmutation of Anger - Patrick - 05-06-2022

Nowadays, I am more often feeling sadness instead of anger. But it requires the same transmutative process really. It's not much different.

RE: Transmutation of Anger - meadow-foreigner - 05-06-2022

Anger derives from misunderstanding.

Whether from your Self or from [an[other-]]Self(ves).

To channel it doesn't mean its source is gone.

To make terms with sources of anger means to bridge the gap of misunderstandings.

And to do so, theoretical wisdom is not enough.

There is misunderstanding in all Density levels.

Its main source is the perceived differences between Selves.

In groups, Selves tend to use political tactics to force acquiescence.

To understand all of these various contexts doesn't prevent anger from arising.

It implies movement.

Understanding and acceptance are two key concepts in Ra's terminology that have been distorted severely.

To accept a situation doesn't imply that there is no effort to change it.

To understand a situation doesn't imply there is acquiescence to it, even with its acceptance.

When you understand it and accept it as it is; then you work on its transmutation to something more refined.

Even then, catalysts of anger are not likely to cease to exist. Their importance, however, are likely to change once you gain in understanding, acceptance, wisdom, and then Love.

The gap from wisdom to Love can only be bridged when you have real understanding from other perspectives that is not your own.

And such perspectives are counter-intuitive to the Self, especially on 3rd Density.

Regardless, once you understand all current perspectives; even those that seem abhorrent; even those employed with so-called negative intents; you gain in Love.

Love is beyond the distortion of Light, and thus beyond stagnation, chaos, and so-called void. To reach it, however, you have to bridge the gaps leading to it.

It takes a shift in perceptual consciousness to go from the perspective of the distortions of Light and variations thereof, that is, forms; to the perspective of Love, that is, continuum formlessness, for lack of better terminology.

The journey from Light to Love has its beginning and end in decision-making; choosing.

Therefore, to realize that choosing is derived and also integrated within the continuum of formed formlessness, and that is employed differently throughout the Creation, consists in progressing your soul development ad infinitum.

This does not ceases the different perspectives wherein choosing is employed differently throughout Selves; rather, adds to its complex idiosyncrasies.

RE: Transmutation of Anger - Diana - 05-06-2022

(05-06-2022, 08:12 PM)Patrick Wrote: Nowadays, I am more often feeling sadness instead of anger. But it requires the same transmutative process really. It's not much different.

I get that. And I think you're correct that it is a similar "spiritual entropy" that can spiral way out of balance. Personally I find it much harder to manage than anger, which seems to burn itself out more easily.

RE: Transmutation of Anger - tadeus - 05-07-2022

(05-06-2022, 08:12 PM)Patrick Wrote: Nowadays, I am more often feeling sadness instead of anger. But it requires the same transmutative process really. It's not much different.

Yes - sadness that the world is captured in an loop.

RE: Transmutation of Anger - ada - 05-07-2022

(05-07-2022, 05:52 AM)tadeus Wrote:

Yes - sadness that the world is captured in an loop.

I've also been feeling sad recently, and sorrowful. Sometimes I let it sweep me like a wave until I am numb.
I wondered to myself is it wrong for me to feel this way? Does this feeling need a change, should I feel something different? 
And then I remembered how Ra presented themselves sometime as "brothers and sisters of sorrow". And that drew a beautiful image in my mind as a kind, motherly white angel, that feels this sorrow and comes to wrap us in warmth.

---

I think at it's root untreated fear turns into anger, anger turns into hate, and hate into violence. Fear of separation, of not seeing/accepting that you are all things.
It sometimes bothers me a little that as a society we do not often talk about the process of being here, the process of life and death. We focus on life but tend to ignore, fear or even hate death.
Due to not understanding, accepting and embracing this process there is an energy build up, or blockage.
This is as much as I thought to myself, don't know what to make of it but to express it you.

RE: Transmutation of Anger - Sacred Fool - 05-08-2022

Am I nuts, or is it passingly humourous that while deep feelings of separation from Divinity are, oh, so accessible here in life upon this planetary sphere, at the same time feelings of inclusion within Divinity are equally accessible? What a span of choice we have. How much does our life lived as such a choice serve the one infinite Creatrix/Creator? What opportunity for exploration do we enjoy? In this there is much beauty (somewhat veiled), I would suggest.

RE: Transmutation of Anger - IndigoSalvia - 05-08-2022

I have heard others comment on the state of affairs across the globe: anger, judgment, erosion of free will, etc. I myself have experienced these conclusions as well. And it is at these points, I try to consciously look for love, look for joy, compassion, understanding, etc. And it is there as well. 

For me, it often comes back to asking myself questions: Where do I place my heart's gaze? What do I seek, consciously seek within/about me?  And, that is a simple, yet profound exploration for me. I can easily get caught up in a wave of frustration and sadness, or I can use these energies arising in me as a hint to bring more of my awareness and intentions to that which I wish to be, see and manifest: love and understanding.

The anger, frustration and sadness itself is also an indication, as catalyst, that something within/about me needs some TLC. Blush Here, I try to greet this energy with loving curiosity, sit down with it, have a cup of tea, make friends with it, and then possibly choose to continue traveling with it or release it. I suppose this is my process of transmutation.