Bring4th
You have arrived home - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: You have arrived home (/showthread.php?tid=19825)

You have arrived home - sten - 03-18-2022

Seven years ago, my life took a turn that I never expected. It had already begun a year earlier when I had finally achieved my long fought for worldly goal, I got a company car. Well, at that time I worked hard for this goal, some years I gave my best and was my boss again and again in the ears and then one day it was finally so far. My boss offered me that I finally get my company car, YES! finally goal achieved!

But wait, what's going on? What is happening right now? I have reached my goal ... and ... where is the joy? The enthusiasm? The jubilation? The chaka? Nothing, none of that was present, none of those feelings of happiness! That was the moment when I said to God: "What is this s*** here?" and at the same time the beginning of my spiritual journey, without knowing it at the time.

A year later I was doing an NLP training and on the last day during an angel meditation, exactly at the moment when we were supposed to connect with this golden angel, I suddenly had to start crying. They were warm tears of joy, of love, of security. My mind completely collapsed and desperately wanted to have an explanation for it and so I asked myself over and over again what this was all about, why was I crying? And the tears ran and ran, and then I got an answer in the form of a thought, which was as follows

"You have arrived home"

Booom ... what the heck is that? I am home? Now the tears were running even more and the love of home was even greater than before and yet I understood nothing. I complied, let go and just enjoyed this wonderful feeling. On the way home, I passed through a rainbow that suddenly appeared in the middle of the road in front of me. A few days later I experienced on the one hand the conscious realization that we are all ONE with each other, which brought me again to a tear outburst and on the other hand I heard a choir of angels singing at my work (metal industry) that no one heard except me alone.

Since this experience, the floodgates of spirituality opened in me, before that I had no understanding for something like that, I was firmly anchored in the earthly 3D circus. Shortly after that I started to read about our world situation, I started to read Armin Risse, Dieter Broers and David Icke and everything I read was immediately clear and logical to me. And so I started to search, to search for the truth, I visited spiritual groups, read all kinds of books and started to try spiritual practices. From the beginning I practiced daily silent meditation, this helped me to purify myself, I released many dark blocks. Without this work of meditation in the last years, I probably would not have survived the Corona Crisis, because I came from a deep valley of fear.

And so I thank the messages of the Law of One for the help and support we wanderers may experience in these times of change. THANK YOU

RE: You have arrived home - hounsic - 03-19-2022

Thank you for sharing some of your story - Welcome

RE: You have arrived home - flofrog - 03-19-2022

It 's so beautiful Sten, it lights my day.