Bring4th
nascent 4D SMC on Earth? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: nascent 4D SMC on Earth? (/showthread.php?tid=19555)

nascent 4D SMC on Earth? - IndigoSalvia - 11-01-2021

This thought has been rattling around in my 3D brain for a while. Are we, right here and right now, beginning to form a nascent 4D SMC? 

Is this possible within the 3D illusion? We have 3D/4D dual-activated entities walking among us to aid in this transition. We have Wanderers as well. 

I preface this by saying that I understand Earth's transition from 3D to 4D as gradual and incremental, not a single, cataclysmic event (but perhaps punctuated by minor cataclysms). An evolution, not like a flipped switch. 

I increasingly see people, in their own unique ways, manifesting love and actively seeking ways to manifest love in its many forms. There is a palpable intention, or momentum.

As I read everyone's questions and responses here on this forum, even when I read differences in perspectives, I see so much common ground. 

Outside this forum, I see similar in random people as I walk through daily life. Compassion and understanding between strangers, even under the strain of pandemic, politics, etc. I spend time with people who hold different beliefs than me, and there is genuine respect and seeking-to-understand in our conversations. 

Whenever I experience this, my heart smiles. It inspires me. 

What are your thoughts?

RE: nascent 4D SMC on Earth? - flofrog - 11-01-2021

I see the exact same thing Indigo. It even strikes me more and more often. It's like a silent thing growing without seeming to coalesce and yet when you step back you feel it does.

Quite extraordinary, really.

RE: nascent 4D SMC on Earth? - Dtris - 11-01-2021

Perhaps. But if so we are just on the early cusp of being a SMC. In many ways I see the internet being a proxy for SMC and if a cataclysm does not destroy the internet, it may provide the basis for our future SMC.

RE: nascent 4D SMC on Earth? - IndigoSalvia - 11-02-2021

(11-01-2021, 10:35 PM)Dtris Wrote: Perhaps. But if so we are just on the early cusp of being a SMC. In many ways I see the internet being a proxy for SMC and if a cataclysm does not destroy the internet, it may provide the basis for our future SMC.

Yes, I agree, Dtris. 

When I think of us as energies swirling, interacting, and dancing around in/on this beautiful planet, I see that we are starting to coalesce, yet still very early coalescence. The internet - with its greater, global reach - could be seen as a mechanism, creating more of a collective in any direction. 

When I bring my consciousness and awareness to the nascent coalescence (in this 3D illusion), I feel differently. I feel a sense of wonder and marvel. Physically, I get a tummy fluttering or vibrating inside of my body, can be a little dizzying. Seriously, not on anything. Tongue

RE: nascent 4D SMC on Earth? - IndigoSalvia - 11-02-2021

(11-01-2021, 06:01 PM)flofrog Wrote: I see the exact same thing Indigo. It even strikes me more and more often.  It's like a silent thing growing without seeming to coalesce and yet when you step back you feel it does.

Quite extraordinary, really.

Yes! My 3D self can not get its hands around it. It's a sensation ... a quite extraordinary one, as you say, flofrog.

RE: nascent 4D SMC on Earth? - IndigoSalvia - 11-15-2021

I read this response from Q'uo today. I hadn't read it when I originally posted. Excerpt from https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2021/0623

Quote:Q'uo: ... It will ultimately, we believe, result in unprecedented and unexpected transformation of collective will and collective purpose shaped upon the foundation of the love and understanding innate within these fourth-density energies that bombard your planet at this time. You may, as seekers, open yourselves to this energy and allow it to potentiate your actions and find guidance within it, for this energy or light, as it is filtered through your Logos and your planet, weaves together the intelligences of those beings and your collective, and generates a potential social memory complex to form that you may aid by allowing yourself to place your faith in this process and in this loving and intelligent light that is available at this time.

Do you sense 4D energies entering our planet at this time? If so, what are your experiences with these 4D energies?

RE: nascent 4D SMC on Earth? - unity100 - 11-27-2021

This would stay in 4d time/space for a long time. Due to the physical society being pretty chaotic. And even the physical environment of the planet being a pretty harsh place. (Storms, cold, hot, changing weather and etc).

The converging thoughts, interests, feelings and inclinations of many groups of people are manifesting through the Internet. Which kind of plays the role of stand-in for an early SMC. So, the same phenomenon of getting together should also happen on the Internet for early 4d people too. Even if they are not in the same community, doing the same things.

RE: nascent 4D SMC on Earth? - IndigoSalvia - 01-19-2022

I recently read this response from Q'uo regarding the possibility of beginning to form a SMC here on 3D/4D Earth. See: https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2001/1209

Quote:It is easy to mix up in one’s mind the question of how to be a fourth-density social memory complex in third density and the equally valid question of how to express fourth-density values within third density, thus foreshadowing or pre-echoing the fourth-density reality of which your foreshadowing is a gift of hope.

Q'uo makes clear the distinction between 3D and 4D environments. Unlike 3D, the 4D environment has a built-in "roadway" for a SMC pattern. 

My understanding is that some of us 3D beings can "run" 4D energies through ourselves. When two or more of us connect deeply and spiritually, and share unconditional love (4D values), we begin to walk "the bright and golden path of social memory formation." 

I understand, then, that in spiritually sacred groups, some of us are beginning to experience this 4D energy. It also seems that sacred sexuality (based on other Quo channelings that I've read) may be a place for early social memory formation. 

However, Quo says, "Do not expect to be completely successful in third density except momentarily or briefly ..." 

Quo gently "slowed my roll," inspired me to go forth amongst my 3D brothers and sisters, and share unconditional love here in 3D. And, to "simply live the goal of moving towards the self again and again."

RE: nascent 4D SMC on Earth? - flofrog - 01-19-2022

I think so, IS, I think as long as we live a 3D reality those moments are just brief as Q'uo says.. whence just giving love with patience is the way to go, lol...

RE: nascent 4D SMC on Earth? - zedro - 01-19-2022

It's like trying to express a higher dimensional geometry within a lower one, while you can project the basic premise, you cannot fully experience it.

If you understand what a hypercube is (tesseract), you can project it as a cube within a cube with all vertices connected, but it is not truly a 4th dimensional hypercube, but merely the premise of it. And the true nature of it is fleeting to the imagination.

[Image: 220px-8-cell.gif]