Bring4th
perspective on action vs inaction - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: perspective on action vs inaction (/showthread.php?tid=19539)

Pages: 1 2

perspective on action vs inaction - KYDoug - 10-23-2021

Before I begin, let me apologize for what may sound like a rather rude first post, but I do need some perspectives here since it truly is bothering me.

Let me see if I get the big picture.
  1. In the near future, all humans on earth - men, women, and children - will die.
  2. A small percentage will transition to the 4th dimension.
  3. The rest will be scattered to other 3D planets to basically start over.
  4. The “good guys” will do nothing except talk in a limited way to a limited audience, perhaps since they already messed up in the past.
  5. The “bad guys” are breaking rules to infiltrate earth and manipulate us to be controlled or much, much worse (i.e., torture us to gather negative energy).

Is it just me, or does this sound completely messed up? Don’t immediately respond that I am an ignorant 3d-er since I know that all too well and freely admit it. And don’t simply respond that the our primary task for each of us is to evolve to a more service to others perspective - that has always been and will be true. But I think we all know that, since everything is infinite, there can be no definitive “right” or “wrong” paths. There can be “more fruitful” or “less fruitful” paths to try. Of course, no one (even in 5th or 6th) can know for sure which path that will be, so we experiment - and learn.

What would most humans or even the Ra say to the following scenarios?
  1. A terrible flood wipes out a small town and my response is “Well, you shouldn’t have built on a flood plain.”
  2. A homeless person asks for food and my response is “What do expect without a job?”
Even if both answers had a grain of truth, we all know that the real answers to both would be to build dikes, or drug rehab centers, or TRY something instead of just saying “Well, that’s just the way it is” and continue to talk about it.

Something is just not right either here or, more probably, in my perception of it. I get a detached feeling from the Ra material ; the words are right but the feeling is neutral. Actually, the only channeled entity I’ve read that truly seems to exude love and joy was the original one - Seth. Seth did say that we create on own Reality, but it seems like our Reality has also been externally interfered with many times.

I again admit to being a grossly ignorant human with so many faults and I know this is not the best way to enter such an interesting forum, but I am keen to hear from both sides of the reaction to this post. Perhaps I can become a bit less ignorant and move forward - which is the whole point after all. Thank you to all.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - tadeus - 10-23-2021

1. Action: Stay in Life

2. Inaction: Negate Life

Is this the intention of this thread?

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - KYDoug - 10-23-2021

No, it is about the action or inaction of the higher beings that are communicating with us, especially of those associated with STO.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - Diana - 10-23-2021

Firstly, welcome. Smile I don't find your post rude and you have legitimate questions. I don't have time to address all of your OP, but I can add this now:

(10-23-2021, 12:00 PM)KYDoug Wrote: What would most humans or even the Ra say to the following scenarios?
  1. A terrible flood wipes out a small town and my response is “Well, you shouldn’t have built on a flood plain.”
  2. A homeless person asks for food and my response is “What do expect without a job?”

This is what Ra has to say:

Quote:42.7 ▶ Questioner: I would like to try to make an analogy for this in third density. Many entities here feel great compassion toward relieving the physical problems of third-density other-selves by administering to them in many ways, bringing them food if there is hunger as there is in the African nations now, bringing them medicine if they believe they require administering to them medically, and being selfless in all of these services to a very great extent.

This is creating a polarization or a vibration that is in harmony with green ray or fourth density. However, it is not balanced with the understanding of fifth density that these entities are experiencing catalyst and a more balanced administration to their needs would be to provide them with the learning necessary to reach the state of awareness of fourth density than it would be to administer to their physical needs at this time. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body. You may extrapolate from this.

On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom. This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being, without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

And here is a great thread discussing giving money to the homeless:

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18660&highlight=homeless

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - Sacred Fool - 10-23-2021

(10-23-2021, 12:00 PM)KYDoug Wrote: 4.  The “good guys” will do nothing except talk in a limited way to a limited audience, perhaps since they already messed up in the past.

The good guys do a bit more than that, but to get a good view of this, you need to keep two levels of reality in mind.  One is the illusion and the second is why we choose to incarnate in an hostile illusion.  On the whole, humans are mainly concerned with the first, while your so called good guys are mainly concerned with the second.  They seem to feel their jobs is to help you mature spiritually, not solve your temporal problems (don't build in a flood plain, create a drug treatment facility, etc.).  They see the reason you incarnated here as the choice to learn and grow, and they see their job as helping you do this.  For example, they might encourage verbose fools to answer your post and explain the basic situation.  They see you as one who seeks to experience the essence of self, so they assist in your meditation....at such time as you are ready to receive love of that intensity.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - KYDoug - 10-24-2021

Thanks to both Diana and Sacred Fool for your thoughts and words.

To Diana, your response was so right on. I did have a hang up on quote 42.7 since it seemed (to me) to suggest, that although we are not wise, we really should nevertheless "feed the body", which implies doing something. Does this not apply to more advanced entities? And I had read the looong thread on the homeless which also just confused me more since there was little consensus and seemingly valid points from both sides.

To Sacred Fool, I do understand your points, but what gets me confused is that the Ra themselves already tried, at least once, to do something and failed. Just because we fail the first time does not mean we give up trying. We just learn and muddle ahead. Plus, the other side is not just passive but quite active, and seemingly having success. Why could the "good guys" not try to help more people transition in a more active fashion? Gee, none transitioned the last time so it doesn't seem like the current strategies are working. It may be our fault, but if I understand things correctly, we also have had our DNA cards stacked against us.

Again, I appreciate the kindness in replying, am not trying to be argumentative, but probably just being dense (which is a correctable situation!).

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - IndigoSalvia - 10-24-2021

Here, Q'uo (a collective [principle] of Ra, Hatonn and Latwii) may address some of your questions re action vs inaction of these teach/learners.

The response, in its entirety, gives a more full picture of how Q'uo (and the Confederation) arrived at their method of helping humanity. In short, members of the Confederation have experimented with aiding humanity in more "active" ways, and these experiments tend to back-fire (become distorted, misused).

Q'uo: "... we remain serene in our realization that the way to aid humankind is not through outer technology, or any technology, but rather by the continual creation through instruments such as this one of a discussion of the true identity of all humankind.

... how the creation works, we weave a story, my brother, through instruments such as this, a story that offers an explanation on several different levels for the life to which each human being has awakened, and for the larger natural philosophy in which this life has been imbedded, the creation from beginning to end, and each human being’s part in that great cycle or octave of creation.

We weave a net of love and it catches people. It helps them to get their feet under them and to realize who they are. The secret to spiritual evolution is that realization that each human being, just as he is, is capable of becoming a person of infinite power and focus."

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2008/0527

p.s. I appreciate that you ask these questions.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - KYDoug - 10-24-2021

Indigo Salvia, thank you for your explanation but even more for the link. While I have read the Ra material, it seems the Q'uo material is just as important. It also, for me personally, has a tone that resonates more cleanly. Reading your link answered my questions since those questions had basically already been asked albeit in a slightly different fashion. The answers, while complete, were a hard pill to swallow. It appears that destruction is easier than construction no matter what dimension you are from. We are left to our 3D bodies with their chakras, the help from entities that has been passed down through history and more recently, and the faith/intuition/love that resides in seed of each of us. It does seem, however, that this transition will not be as successful as I wish it could be. Oh well, what is another 75,000 years but a blink in the eye of eternity. Puts another perspective on "patience is a virtue". Thanks for taking the time to show the explanation. I see you just joined, so thanks for joining!

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - Sacred Fool - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 07:12 AM)KYDoug Wrote: Gee, none transitioned the last time so it doesn't seem like the current strategies are working.

If the requirement for graduation was to able to dribble a basketball, then most people would have some chance of success because they would have seen it done on TV, if not have done so themselves at some point.  But the issue here is about spiritual maturity, about perceiving the Sacred within self and sharing this outwardly, and we don't see this on TV--or anywhere else--very often.  Our dominant cultural practices simply don't prepare us to find our own deep truth within and dedicate our being in that direction--which is to say: polarise our spiritual essence.  And so helpful onlookers, who would not do our learning for us, can offer us conceptual clarification, but it is up to us, not them, to polish our mirrors and enable our lights to burn more brightly that we may cast a bit more light in this shadow-land.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - pat19989 - 10-25-2021

Ra can definitely come off kind of cold ahah just calmly explaining the nature of our reality in highly technical and seemingly emotionless tone. Once you read a lot of the material, though, you start (or maybe just I) start to feel a little bit more of a caring tone in his words. Like that of a professor who wants to see his students succeed, but also maintains rather strict boundaries.
I have started to really enjoy the Q'uo channelings as they have such a wonderfully positive and caring tone to them.

As to your big picture points, I would sum it all up in a less specific sense saying something like, As humans progress in time and spiritual understanding more and more of us will begin to open our hearts. This opening of our hearts will eventually result in the union of all of humanity in "Social Memory Complex," Sonship, Kingdom of God, 7 billion headed-dragon, whatever you like to call it. We are on our way to union with each other, and the unveling of the collective unconscious that connects us all. Thats how i see it at least. As for the actual mechanics of the Harvest I have no idea, I kind of hope it is like some crazy sci fi movie s*** where everyone liquefies like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQaafNForNs

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT WATCH IF YOU PLAN ON WATCHING NEON GENESIS EVANGELION AND DO NOT WANT SPOILERS

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - KYDoug - 10-25-2021

Thanks again to you SacredFool and now to Pat as well for offering inspiration, and a bit of humor in the case of Pat, that will set me on the correct mindset to plug along polishing my mirrors. I never did learn how to dribble a basketball very well so let's see if this can go a little better!

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - Diana - 10-25-2021

(10-24-2021, 07:12 AM)KYDoug Wrote: To Diana, your response was so right on. I did have a hang up on quote 42.7 since it seemed (to me) to suggest, that although we are not wise, we really should nevertheless "feed the body", which implies doing something. Does this not apply to more advanced entities? And I had read the looong thread on the homeless which also just confused me more since there was little consensus and seemingly valid points from both sides.

Your struggle is one that reflects the balancing of compassion and wisdom—which according to the material takes a very long time (linearly speaking) in 6D. I too struggle with this concept, as, like many or even all things from the 3D perspective, seems irreconcilable or contrary in nature.

The underlying cause is the idea of the veil. And so there have been times when I either question or take issue with the Logos for implementing it, as it results in such suffering due to the disconnect from the truth. My logical mind can apprehend the reasons for the experiment and even see the efficacy, but my feelings revolt—especially for all the nonhuman life since they are the real victims of humanity's ignorance (in my opinion). 

It isn't easy being here in this "maelstrom." I think when it comes to higher beings, Sacred Fool is correct—they are focused on a bigger picture and they are not down here in the trenches physically looking at all the suffering. Free will has to be honored from the STO perspective; but even that puts me in a quandary because what about the free will of animals which is impinged upon in a big way here by humanity? According to those of Ra this is not the density of knowing and that seems like a circular logic akin to religious thinking—but this doesn't mean it isn't true.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - KYDoug - 10-25-2021

Yes and yes, Diana. Thank you so much for your post. Your statement, "My logical mind can apprehend the reasons for the experiment and even see the efficacy, but my feelings revolt" is exactly where I am or was or am trying not to be. And being somewhat silly but maybe not, I have said more than once that I aspire to be a dog - always loyal, always true, always trusting, always optimistic, and fully loving.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - tadeus - 10-26-2021

(10-23-2021, 01:02 PM)KYDoug Wrote: No, it is about the action or inaction of the higher beings that are communicating with us, especially of those associated with STO.

Now I understand what you mean - it is an question that i have asked me too.
What kind of 'quarantine' this shall be that does not help, because there are heavy violations of the free will of the people by those that are called Orion.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/6#25 Wrote:Questioner: Do any of them come here at this time in spacecraft? In the past, say, thirty years?

Ra: I am Ra. We must state that this information is unimportant. If you will understand this, we feel that the information may be acceptably offered. The Law of One is what we are here to express. However, we will speak upon this subject.

Each planetary entity which wishes to appear within your third-dimensional space/time distortion requests permission to break quarantine, as you may call it, and appear to your peoples. The reason and purpose for this appearance is understood and either accepted or rejected. There have been as many as fifteen of the Confederation entities in your skies at any one time; the others available to you through thought.

At present there are seven which are operating with craft in your density. Their purposes are very simple: to allow those entities of your planet to become aware of infinity which is often best expressed to the uninformed as the mysterious or unknown.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/7#8 Wrote:Questioner: At what point would this calling be enough for you to openly come among the people on Earth? How many entities on Earth would have to call the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not calculate the possibility of coming among your peoples by the numbers of calling, but by a consensus among an entire societal-memory complex which has become aware of the infinite consciousness of all things. This has been possible among your peoples only in isolated instances.

In the case wherein a social memory complex which is servant of the Creator sees this situation and has an idea for the appropriate aid which can only be done among your peoples, the social memory complex desiring this project lays it before the Council of Saturn. If it is approved, quarantine is lifted.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/7#12 Wrote:Questioner: I am interested in the application of the Law of One as it pertains to free will and what I would call the advertising done by UFO contact with the planet. That is, the Council has allowed the quarantine to be lifted many times over the past thirty years. This seems to me to be a form of advertising for what we are doing right now, so that more people will be awakened. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It will take a certain amount of untangling of conceptualization of your mental complex to reform your query into an appropriate response. Please bear with us.

The Council of Saturn has not allowed the breaking of quarantine in the time/space continuum you mentioned. There is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your peoples. Some are of the entities known to you as the group of Orion.

Secondly, there is permission granted, not to break quarantine by dwelling among you, but to appear in thought-form capacity for those who have eyes to see.

Thirdly, you are correct in assuming that permission was granted at the time/space in which your first nuclear device was developed and used for Confederation members to minister unto your peoples in such a way as to cause mystery to occur. This is what you mean by advertising and is correct. The mystery and unknown quality of the occurrences we are allowed to offer have the hoped-for intention of making your peoples aware of infinite possibility. When your peoples grasp infinity, then and only then, can the gateway be opened to the Law of One.

There where some more answers including from the Q'uo in the newer time (i can't find at this moment) and there was the explanation that aliens are only 'pleased' to keep the quarantine.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - Dtris - 10-27-2021

(10-25-2021, 11:43 AM)KYDoug Wrote: Yes and yes, Diana. Thank you so much for your post. Your statement, "My logical mind can apprehend the reasons for the experiment and even see the efficacy, but my feelings revolt" is exactly where I am or was or am trying not to be. And being somewhat silly but maybe not, I have said more than once that I aspire to be a dog - always loyal, always true, always trusting, always optimistic, and fully loving.

I am a bit late to the convo but perhaps I can add something useful.

Let's look at your statement about being a Dog. My dog embodies all those traits toward me and anyone else who she accepts as family. The rabbit, the raccoons, the groundhogs, the shrews, the birds, and the the squirrels? Not so much.

The dog is indifferent to the prey animals at best, and hostile at worst. This is because they have the instinct to hunt and kill for their food. But even herbivores kill other animals, horses will go out of their way to kill Coyote, elephants and Rhino will kill almost anything that bothers them, Bison and Cattle will gore an animal that intrudes in a second. Again they are indifferent at best and hostile at worse to those outside their family or group. What we are trying to learn is how to be like the dog toward the family, but to everything.

In regards to help from "above" as it were.

From where Ra is sitting, we are frankly not even like little kids. While they live for millions of years in a single incarnation we die in less than a hundred. We have lifespans the same a fly when comparing us to them. Yet they are communicating with us and attempting to teach spiritual and metaphysical truth.

What may be confusing you is the same as many people get hung up on, and that is two things. First, the age old question of why does God or whatever power allow bad things to happen if God is good and powerful? Second, Why do the bad guys get to do MORE than the good guys?

In this case with Ra and the other positive aligned friends, the simple answer is that action to them that is meaningful IS being undertaken. The second question is answered by examining the perspective.

From the perspective of 5D or 6D there is no major difference between being alive, or being dead. Both are just different alternating phases of Life. The everyday details of staying alive are given a low priority due to their perspective. Even if we die tomorrow, they can just keep teaching us in our next life, which to them is like waiting a couple days. This is also comparable to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs as well as the order of Chakra. Survival is the "lowest" chakra and base of the Hierarchy and must be tended to before other things can be developed. But ultimately it is the other things which bring true personal development and growth.

More to the second point, is that we are biased toward visible, physical, and concrete actions which can be measured and quantified than we are to nebulous and invisible actions which cannot be quantified. Lets look at general well being. If for example you start an exercise routine you may have measurable results in strength or speed, but you may also feel better generally. This is not really quantifiable but you know it is true. Now you can also meditate each day, which seems like doing nothing, yet also increase your sense of well being. As a society we have trouble accepting the results from the second example, but can generally get behind the first.

So when you hear of groups doing abductions and mutilations and other physical events it seems to be more common and a greater effect. But we don't see all the people who are aided in prayer, in meditation, in dreams, and in contemplation by the positive side. After all, how many people have you told about your interest in the LOO and the ways it has made your life better? Even though their are groups like L/L Research around the world we hear about the terrifying encounters, and not the ones that make people feel good.

Lastly a brief thought on inaction. Loving and accepting everyone and everything includes loving and accepting the world as it is. Yet does not preclude wanting to change. If something cannot be changed, then loving acceptance can be seen as inaction. This could be because there is no action that would help at the moment, or it could also be because those that you want to help, do not want your help.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - dreamoftheiris - 10-29-2021

(10-23-2021, 12:00 PM)KYDoug Wrote: Before I begin, let me apologize for what may sound like a rather rude first post, but I do need some perspectives here since it truly is bothering me.

Let me see if I get the big picture.
  1. In the near future, all humans on earth - men, women, and children - will die.
  2. A small percentage will transition to the 4th dimension.
  3. The rest will be scattered to other 3D planets to basically start over.
  4. The “good guys” will do nothing except talk in a limited way to a limited audience, perhaps since they already messed up in the past.
  5. The “bad guys” are breaking rules to infiltrate earth and manipulate us to be controlled or much, much worse (i.e., torture us to gather negative energy).

Is it just me, or does this sound completely messed up? 

The "good guys" do much more than simply talk in a limited way to a limited audience. 

I believe the purpose of positive wanderers is to open up a channel within the Deep Mind for Intelligent Infinity to move into the planetary mind.  Qu'o mentions,

Quote:“There is a point of balance, a fulcrum, which you may see created by your efforts to visualize peace and healing. This fulcrum is within the mass mind, or the planetary mind, of the population of this planet.”

Wanderers exhibit greater potential to do work.  However, this potential can only be gained through the conscious effort by the wanderer. 

This is why it is very important to remember who you are and why you have come here.

The greater potential you have, the more impactful will be the fruits of your work.  The fruits of your work feed back into the collective, and thus have a direct impact on all, regardless of how well known your actions are.

It is not what you do that matters so much as what you channel.  Do you channel the higher or the lower?  Do you follow the subtle calling of Spirit?  Or the desperate urgings of matter?

A lot of individuals confuse service to others exclusively with doing something “out there” in the world. 

What you do in this life may be an important part of why you are here.  However, true service to others is actually working on yourself.

It is clearing out the “rocks and the thornes” that block the heart.  It is balancing the lower, so that the higher can have a stable platform from which to operate in this world.  It is clearing a path for Intelligent Infinity to shine through.  It is allowing the One Infinite to guide you. 

To become a channel for the One is the greatest service you can do because it has the greatest impact that ripples across time.  It’s impact affects the roots of the planetary mind, of which all draw influence from.

Ra explains,

Quote:“When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your time/space. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole.”

The “planetary web of energy nexi” that Ra describes is a link.  A link to what exactly? 

To answer that, we have to first understand what Ra means when they speak of an “energy web”.  Ra uses this term in other passages.  For example,

Quote:“Picture, if you will, the One Infinite. You have no picture. Thus, the process begins. Love, creating light, becoming love/light, streams into the planetary sphere according to the electromagnetic web of points or nexi of entrance.”

“The gate to intelligent infinity can only be opened when an understanding of the instreamings of intelligent energy are opened unto the healer. These are the so-called Natural Laws of your local space/time continuum and its web of electromagnetic sources or nexi of instreaming energy.”

“As each planetary influence enters the energy web of your sphere, those upon the sphere are moved much as the moon which moves about your sphere moves the waters upon your deeps. Your own nature is water in that you as mind/body/spirit complexes are easily impressed and moved.

Indeed, this is the very fiber and nature of your journey and vigil in this density: to not only be moved but to instruct yourself as to the preferred manner of your movement in mind, body, and spirit.”

They also speak about this “energy web” existing in the microcosm, around our bodies.  Ra states,

Quote:“The activity of dreaming is an activity in which there is made a finely wrought and excellently fashioned bridge from conscious to unconscious. In this state the various distortions which have occurred in the energy web of the body complex, due to the mis-precision with which energy influxes have been received, are healed.”

This “energy web” is the etheric body, which is a part of ourselves that has a key role in regulating the probabilities we are likely to attract into our lives.  The “nexi” or “link” are related to the various energy centers as these act as links for intelligent energy which influence the type of experiences you attract to yourself.

Being incarnated, positive wanderers have access to these nexi and, if they choose to develop themselves and remember who they are, can use their own energy nexi to channel love and light directly into the energy web of the planet. 

As Qu’o says,

Quote:“It was your hope that you would be able, by awakening within the dream of physical life, to become a magical person, a person able to act as a crystal entity, receiving energy, transmuting energy, and sending energy out into the fourth-density web of planet Earth.”

Just as we have an etheric body, so too does the Earth itself.  And just how the etheric acts as a sort of regulator of probability, so too does the Earth’s etheric body regulate probability. 

Each and every person has an influence on the etheric body of the Earth.  A more fearful population invites a negative timeline.  An informed and empowered population invites a more positive timeline. 

As we move into the future, it is likely we will be facing even greater darkness and testing than we have today.  A key role of positive wanderers is the transmutation of energy directly into the etheric body of the planet.  This is how to truly be of service.   

In her books, Dolores Cannon writes about her experiences as a hypnotherapist and getting in contact with entities and her patients Higher Selves.

In one session, she writes about one of her patients whose Higher Self explained that there is an attempt at “raising the energy levels of the planet” and that “because of the times and because of the necessity, what we were trying to accomplish is to bring a higher vibration into the Earth and then expand it, raise the level even after the incarnation.”

In another session, a patient channeled the following,

Quote:“That’s the reason you’re a bridge to help others to raise their cycles per second so they can make the shift.  And the faster you raise more people, they activate other people with their frequencies and vibrations.  So what you are doing is activating more and more people on the planet, which activates others, which raises the frequency of the planet.”

This patient’s Higher Self later stated,

Quote:“You have people that come to Earth and don’t have to do anything, they are just strictly activators.  Their energy fields activate everybody else’s.”

So as you can see, being a positive wanderer has nothing to do with having an audience of millions.  It doesn't matter at all if no one listens to you.  You simply need to clear the way for the One to move through you.  Everything else will fall into place.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - tadeus - 10-31-2021

(10-29-2021, 07:13 PM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: The "good guys" do much more than simply talk in a limited way to a limited audience. 

I believe the purpose of positive wanderers is to open up a channel within the Deep Mind for Intelligent Infinity to move into the planetary mind.  Qu'o mentions,

Wanderers exhibit greater potential to do work.  However, this potential can only be gained through the conscious effort by the wanderer.

Yes - Wanderer's do it, but not the Confederation of the planets with something like a quarantine.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - KYDoug - 11-04-2021

Thank you all for the responses. I was out for a bit.

First things first. I do understand that our first job is to "right our own ship". And in that process, any outpouring of positive energy can be synergistic. I believe this is what you were saying about the Wanderers. However, if I interpret correctly what the Wanderers are, they are individuals who have taken it upon themselves to be these synergistic beacons of light.

That is different from my original post. The organized good guys seem to taken a more laid back approach. You say that they do now view this one existence as that important in the grand scheme. While that may indeed be correct, I could say the same thing about the homeless. Oh, it doesn't matter too much what happens since they will learn from it. Now you can't force ethics or behavior, but you sure can do something to level the playing field. Remove drug dealers, set up rehab clinics, set up CBT centers, etc. These are infrastructures. The bad guys seem to have done a great job of that by manipulating our DNA to make us stupider and live shorter, both aimed at reducing the possibility of our learning within this one life. That is a big infrastructure impediment which, in some small manner, may explain why we are not clamoring for positive intervention.

On that dog tangent, yes, we humans have the capability somewhere in us to grasp universal empathy. However, right now, I would definitely be happy if we could all just live up to the qualities I attributed to dogs - at least the dogs I have known.

Again, thank you for the input since each posted reply allows further reflection - and perhaps more questioning. Smile

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - Sacred Fool - 11-04-2021

(11-04-2021, 07:11 AM)KYDoug Wrote: Again, thank you for the input since each posted reply allows further reflection - and perhaps more questioning.  Smile

As a general comment, I would say that if you view the situation only in terms of the illusion (remove drug dealers, etc.) you will not get a good picture of what the "good guys" are trying to do.  They are working within the illusion, yes, but their larger concern is spiritual developement as can be learned through this waking dream.  Therefore, they will be inclined to assist people in growing within the given circumstances more than manipulating their circumstances to help them grow.  Humans--individually and collectively--need to make their own choices about how to improve our circumstances, don't you think?  For "higher powers" to do so would short circuit our opportunities to learn to live from our hearts...which is our overall lesson on this plane, according to the aliens.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - IndigoSalvia - 11-04-2021

(11-04-2021, 01:46 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: Humans--individually and collectively--need to make their own choices about how to improve our circumstances, don't you think?  For "higher powers" to do so would short circuit our opportunities to learn to live from our hearts...which is our overall lesson on this plane, according to the aliens.

Here's a quote that illustrates Ra's position and Sacred Fool's response. HTH. 

42.7 Questioner: I would like to try to make an analogy for this in third density. Many entities here feel great compassion toward relieving the physical problems of third-density other-selves by administering to them in many ways, bringing them food if there is hunger as there is in the African nations now, bringing them medicine if they believe they require administering to them medically, and being selfless in all of these services to a very great extent.

This is creating a polarization or a vibration that is in harmony with green ray or fourth density. However, it is not balanced with the understanding of fifth density that these entities are experiencing catalyst and a more balanced administration to their needs would be to provide them with the learning necessary to reach the state of awareness of fourth density than it would be to administer to their physical needs at this time. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body. You may extrapolate from this.

On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom. This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being, without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

42.8 Questioner: Then why do we have the extreme starvation problem in, generally, in the area of Africa at this time? Is this, is there any metaphysical reason for this, or is it purely random occurrence?

Ra: I am Ra. Your previous assumption was correct as to the catalytic action of this starvation and ill health. However, it is within the free will of an entity to respond to this plight of other-selves, and the offering of the needed foodstuffs and substances is an appropriate response within the framework of your learn/teachings at this time which involve the growing sense of love for and service to other-selves.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - KYDoug - 11-04-2021

Again, thank you. Let me see if I can say what you said in a different way. Certainly, the bad guys have tinkered with us here in 3D, and it hasn't been pretty - DNA modification on all of us, for example. What I have been asking is why the good guys have not leveled the playing field here in 3D since it seems like the detrimental tactics are working; the world is a more of a mess now than it has been in the past. Yet, I also strongly agree with your statement that each of us does have to choose our own path no matter what (it would have helped if they hadn't messed with our genes but whatever). Perhaps what you are saying and what I am missing is that the help given by the good guys from higher planes is not just more "spiritual" but also more helpful than what I am giving it credit for. Two sides are battling for our "souls" and one takes a direct route while the other takes a backdoor approach. Maybe both the bad guys and I have underestimated the power and efficacy of such efforts. Is this what everyone is getting at?

If so, there is still that issue of how few will have learned enough this cycle around. We just seem to be repeating our mistakes over and over and over again - Lemuria, Atlantis, now,... Perhaps it is just us and we are just not that strong as a species or as individuals. I really don't like that argument though since I see a lot of people with the potential to be very good. We may get confused and forgetful, but we are also misled. Even the lessons of the greatest Teachers get twisted in a very short time after they are gone.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - flofrog - 11-04-2021

For sure we are misled, but isn’t that the fun challenge to try to see it through, silently by ourselves ?
I am reading right now a very small book by Athony de Mello, titled : Awareness, and subtitled, the perils and opportunities of reality, Wink
He cites a lovely quote from Thomas Aquina, “ All the efforts of the human mind cannot exhaust the essence of a single fly”

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - Dtris - 11-04-2021

(11-04-2021, 04:05 PM)KYDoug Wrote: Again, thank you. Let me see if I can say what you said in a different way. Certainly, the bad guys have tinkered with us here in 3D, and it hasn't been pretty - DNA modification on all of us, for example. What I have been asking is why the good guys have not leveled the playing field here in 3D since it seems like the detrimental tactics are working; the world is a more of a mess now than it has been in the past. Yet, I also strongly agree with your statement that each of us does have to choose our own path no matter what (it would have helped if they hadn't messed with our genes but whatever). Perhaps what you are saying and what I am missing is that the help given by the good guys from higher planes is not just more "spiritual" but also more helpful than what I am giving it credit for. Two sides are battling for our "souls" and one takes a direct route while the other takes a backdoor approach. Maybe both the bad guys and I have underestimated the power and efficacy of such efforts. Is this what everyone is getting at?

If so, there is still that issue of how few will have learned enough this cycle around. We just seem to be repeating our mistakes over and over and over again - Lemuria, Atlantis, now,...    Perhaps it is just us and we are just not that strong as a species or as individuals. I really don't like that argument though since I see a lot of people with the potential to be very good. We may get confused and forgetful, but we are also misled. Even the lessons of the greatest Teachers get twisted in a very short time after they are gone.

Our beliefs create our reality. If believing that some aliens messed with our DNA to make us a slave species inhibits your growth, then don't believe it.

I personally reject just about all of that fear based stuff. Even if it is true, it isn't helpful to think about. Worry about what you can do now, not what someone else did then.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - tadeus - 11-05-2021

(11-04-2021, 09:38 PM)Dtris Wrote: Our beliefs create our reality. If believing that some aliens messed with our DNA to make us a slave species inhibits your growth, then don't believe it.

I personally reject just about all of that fear based stuff. Even if it is true, it isn't helpful to think about. Worry about what you can do now, not what someone else did then.

Our belief has not a big influence on the believing of other creatures in STS.
We can control our reality only up to the point we get into the reality of STS creatures that want to control us, specially when they force it.

However I agree that we should reject fear based stuff.
When something is true, we should be aware of it, but let it not control us with fear.
We should focus on our free will.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - zedro - 11-05-2021

We live in a consensus reality, this is why "miracles" are hard to come by because all witnesses present must agree in some way (subconscious level at minimum) in order for the rules of the illusion to be "modified". Believing in Santa Claus will not make him real just as not believing you are being murdered will not allow it to happen, because you are not in full control of that "reality", they are not isolated to your perspective only. Where it gets dynamic is whether or not others beliefs can affect you, because there is a probability spectrum between denial and manifest destiny. This is the zone that takes careful navigation.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - KYDoug - 11-05-2021

Zedro, interesting that you just posted this since I just posted something on another thread of mine labeled "the Grandfather Paradox". It was there that tadeus was trying to help me understand nonlinear time. My latest post over there touched exactly on what you just said here. These two discussions overlap since I am trying to comprehend the reasons for higher dimensional interest in our Reality. If there is one unique and joint Reality (as you seemingly implied), then I see their interest (although that Reality now takes on the trappings of linear time). If time is nonlinear and events can change by any individual's time wanderings, then there must be infinite Realities, and indeed all possibilities not only do exist but must exist. This perspective makes the higher order interest in my particular reality (and yours?) less clear. I'm wondering if this explains why the "good guys" don't get too worked up about this particular reality. They just tinker in all. Thanks.

Just posted in the other thread before reading this. It's a complicated topic which is paradoxical in nature and hard to convey in text (so I keep it short and simple), but it's best in conversation. I do have some insight into reality mechanics which gets super crazy when introducing the higher self feeding back onto itself to maximize spiritual 'potential'. It's best to spark one up or drop some plant medicine lol.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - Patrick - 11-05-2021

The consensus reality works via the Law of Squares. So a minority that is very focussed in intention could probably manifest "miraculous" things even if the majority is not ready or willing to "see".

(11-05-2021, 03:16 PM)Patrick Wrote: The consensus reality works via the Law of Squares. So a minority that is very focussed in intention could probably manifest "miraculous" things even if the majority is not ready or willing to "see".

True, they will go into denial, maybe even violently so, or they won't perceive it at all. I have seen this happen, like some simply have a gap in memory. But the consensus reality remains true.

RE: perspective on action vs inaction - IndigoSalvia - 11-06-2021

This makes sense in my brain, let me see if I can put it into words.

If these Confederation entities/teachers (4D-6D) and we 3D humans are actually One/Infinite being collectively, then how do we view or understand their vs our actions and inactions?

When I see "them" (4D-6D entities) and "us" (3D humans) as One, it changes my perspective. I start to drop the cosmic distinction between "them" and "us," or "others" and "me" as separate.

From here, my understanding wanders into faith in our one/infinite-ness to "act" or "not act" in myriad ways ... all propelling us toward unity, in the end.