Bring4th
What do you see in this picture? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Artistic Endeavors (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: What do you see in this picture? (/showthread.php?tid=19180)

What do you see in this picture? - KevinK - 05-13-2021

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day.  I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this.  My hope is that it may provide encouragement and interest to those that are weary (including me....) and a bit of fun.   This is one of my inept attempts to be of service to others, since we give off more light if we help to fan each others fire.

Below is a picture I took of clouds above my house.  Unfortunately the image is greatly distorted from when I first saw it.  As I fumbled for my phone, then fumbled to switch it from video to photo mode (without) my reading glasses, the image distorted from clouds shearing and a change of perspective.

The picture in this post is untouched, raw from the phone.  In a following post, I will attach the same photo, with only brightness, colors and contrast adjusted, no other manipulation, which allows me at least to see the variations in detail/definition more clearly.

If this sounds fun, please try to see the image in the first post, before looking at the second.  If you aren't interested, I deeply apologize for wasting 50 seconds of your time reading this far ;-)      

If you don't see anything, please don't be discouraged.  I believe this was meant for my encouragement and understanding, and others often have a hard time seeing anything.  Similarly, you will have read many things that jump out at you with significance, while others take little note.  

Kevin

RE: What do you see in this picture? - flofrog - 05-13-2021

This is fun Kevin. I see something but if I write it down here, and someone else reads it ...would this modify someone else's view ? .. shall I PM you ?

RE: What do you see in this picture? - KevinK - 05-13-2021

Below is the second photo.  The details have not been altered, only the levels adjusted to enhance the difference between light and dark.  Haha, no deep meaning intended ;-)

If there is interest, I will tell about the image as I believe it has been revealed to me.

My biggest concern is that I may have a negative impact on some, in that others may lose equanimity by desiring fun or exciting experiences.    The experiences in my life are the result of my determination to serve, and are given to me as a source of encouragement, and to allow me to serve more capably.    Similar to volunteering for the peace corps, and receiving a little training and some tools.  

I have benefited tremendously from this forum, and continue to grow and learn thanks to the wisdom found within.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Kevin

(05-13-2021, 12:40 PM)flofrog Wrote: This is fun Kevin. I see  something but if I write it down here, and someone else reads it ...would this  modify someone else's view ? .. shall I PM you ?

Haha, glad you enjoy it. I just posted the second pic, and then this reply, so it should be far enough down the page as not to be a spoiler. What do you see dear frog?

lol so I saw in the blue a baby buddha... lol

(05-13-2021, 01:36 PM)flofrog Wrote: lol  so I  saw in the blue a baby buddha... lol

I'm glad you noticed a "face" and perhaps it is a baby buddha that would definitely be cool, and a great honor.  I suppose it could be many beings, or perhaps just interesting clouds.  I accept very little with certainty.  My constantly changing perceptions and opinions have taught me the folly of thinking I have something figured out.  "Knowing stuff" has hindered my development, as I am less open, or add my own distortion.  Of course we do need to learn stuff and contemplate stuff, my issue is finding the proper balance.

For your consideration, I'll add my "guess" and risk embarrassment on the other side should Marlon Brando come up to me and say "Dude that was me!"

I've become involved with a wonderful woman, who constantly impresses me with her beautiful heart.  She has cared for this man for over a decade, and indeed he has become a son.  I've had the honor of also offering my assistance, and have received many powerful lessons from the person I call Professor Chuck.  I have grown to love him deeply, and respect him as a mentor.

The good professor incarnated in a body with many physical and mental challenges.  Among these are a severe genetic form of Autism which leaves him non verbal and mentally on par with a 3 year old.  Extreme emotional volatility is part of the package, and as I struggled to adapt I meditated much regarding the situation.   I desperately sought assistance in helping me to cope, knowing I was not strong enough to endure the challenge in my present state.

Here is what I believe I have been shown, of course take it with a grain of salt.   I forgot a lot of the nuances and specific details, but I will try to convey the gist of it.

I believe the being known here as Charles is something of an advanced teacher.  I sensed that he is very highly regarded among his peers, and the word "professor" kept popping in, as it does now.   His spirit was a little intimidating.  Serious, forceful with purpose, yet with a tender side.  It felt like being in the presence of someone like Einstein or Hawking, where you don't want to appear dumb haha.   Prof. Chuck uses his body as a teaching tool on many levels.  For us humans he offers things like love and lessons on depending on others for survival, and stuff like that.  

I believe he has another role, where he teaches beings of different realms/dimensions/densities (sorry, I'm not up on the lingo) the interplay between the brain, body, and consciousness.   He takes on the role of an experienced surgeon teaching other healers how the systems interact with each other, and his body is very well suited as his physical challenges create more delineation in the systems.  In other words, his brain/body/consciousness are not quite as entwined as us "typicals" and he is not overburdened by complex thought to muddle things up.    Don't worry, I don't understand that concept very well either but believe that is the way it was conveyed to me.

I have great admiration and respect for him, as this is not a role for beginners.  

While taking a pic of his eye a bit ago, I noticed or was shown something for the first time.    In the cloud photo you may notice the eyelashes are very thick with a gap or division near the middle, as they are with Prof Chuck.  I tried to capture that in the below photo, and to me it looks very similar and is unique among the eyes I've seen.  The thing that just hit me was that the "cloud face" has those characteristic eyelashes on the other eye.  While pondering this I wonder if it's because the lenses of our eyes flip the image as opposed to how is form is perceived without eyeballs?  I don't know.   If it really was a face, it may also be that the other side of the cloud was less suitable for such visual detail.

I will add that as soon as I saw the cloud, I strongly felt it was Chuck.   Something about the eyes......  When I see pictures of someone's face, I often feel like the eyes are the only real "them" and the rest of the face appears masklike and not "alive".

When I first saw the "face" before fumbling with my phone it was nearly perfectly formed, not the greatly distorted image I finally captured.  The "skin" of the face also had a very defined texture and sheen, exactly like that of a  marble statue.  A tiny remnant of that appearance is barely visible on the chin area, but that is perhaps because I'm familiar with it before the "cloud face" distorted.  I also believe I wasn't intended to capture the image while it was very facelike, and I won't even try to speculate on the reason for that.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and perhaps it will add a little seasoning to your day.   If nothing else, perhaps amusement or a deeper appreciation for all that may be.  

I seem to be posting a lot for a "new guy".  Please let me know if it's too much....   You won't offend me.

Kevin

oh my goodness Kevin I do see. I was only looking at the blue. That's pretty wild. Wonderful.

no you don't post too much. Post as much or as little you like.

RE: What do you see in this picture? - Bosphorus1982 - 01-03-2022

(05-13-2021, 12:30 PM)KevinK Wrote: Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day.  I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this.  My hope is that it may provide encouragement and interest to those that are weary (including me....) and a bit of fun.   This is one of my inept attempts to be of service to others, since we give off more light if we help to fan each others fire.

Below is a picture I took of clouds above my house.  Unfortunately the image is greatly distorted from when I first saw it.  As I fumbled for my phone, then fumbled to switch it from video to photo mode (without) my reading glasses, the image distorted from clouds shearing and a change of perspective.

The picture in this post is untouched, raw from the phone.  In a following post, I will attach the same photo, with only brightness, colors and contrast adjusted, no other manipulation, which allows me at least to see the variations in detail/definition more clearly.

If this sounds fun, please try to see the image in the first post, before looking at the second.  If you aren't interested, I deeply apologize for wasting 50 seconds of your time reading this far ;-)      

If you don't see anything, please don't be discouraged.  I believe this was meant for my encouragement and understanding, and others often have a hard time seeing anything.  Similarly, you will have read many things that jump out at you with significance, while others take little note.  

Kevin

I'm seeing the map of UK; which is as the aperture in the clouds.

RE: What do you see in this picture? - tadeus - 01-07-2022

(05-13-2021, 12:47 PM)KevinK Wrote: Below is the second photo.  The details have not been altered, only the levels adjusted to enhance the difference between light and dark.  Haha, no deep meaning intended ;-)

Kevin

A figure can be seen coming out of the darkness (surrounded) with light, breaking a swath through the darkness.