Bring4th
Ascension is going Very Well - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Ascension is going Very Well (/showthread.php?tid=19132)

Ascension is going Very Well - AnthroHeart - 04-24-2021

This was a very encouraging talk about how ascension is going.
They talk about how later this year a 6D grid will be placed over the 5D Earth.

5D is what everyone is calling 4th density.

RE: Ascension is going Very Well - Anders - 04-25-2021

(04-24-2021, 10:26 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: 5D is what everyone is calling 4th density.
Yes, that's what I have been thinking. In some New Age teachings it's called the fifth dimension which I think is the same as fourth density in the Law of One. And even the different heavens in the Bible I believe are the same thing, so that fourth density is the first heaven, fifth density the second heaven and so on. And I interpret Revelation 21 as talking about a new earth and a new heaven as meaning moving into fourth density which is a new development on earth and that's why it's a new heaven.

And I actually like the New Age idea of ascension, and for example the Rapture is the same thing and it isn't about being taken away from earth and instead about meeting "Christ in the clouds" meaning the ability to levitate on earth. Many mainstream people think of these things as woo woo, but I have started to suspect that there might be truth to it! And I even have the idea of transcending physical death and to move directly into fourth density without having to physically die first. I will take a look at the video.

RE: Ascension is going Very Well - Ymarsakar - 04-25-2021

5d is what I term 4.5 sub density. This would be mid to late 4th density, compared to early 4th density which is 4.3 and lower.

" And even the different heavens in the Bible I believe are the same thing, so that fourth density is the first heaven, fifth density the second heaven and so on. "

Yes, that is perceptive. Paul/Saul and Joseph Smith talked about celestial, telestial, terrestrial.

RE: Ascension is going Very Well - AnthroHeart - 04-25-2021

So what is the Causal Plane? Is that higher density, or just a sub-plane in 3D?

RE: Ascension is going Very Well - Ymarsakar - 04-25-2021

If you shine a light through a crystal like quartz, you sometimes get a rainbow effect. THis is like the light becoming a rainbow prism effect.

Plato used the shadows on a cave wall. The shadows are where the material world is. The light is its own energy. But the object casting the shadow, that would be the "cause" itself, which is unseen.

As for what a causal plane is, I would need more context on what people think they are talking about.

RE: Ascension is going Very Well - AnthroHeart - 05-11-2022

Yesterday we had an X-Class Flare touching earth. The energies have been crazy.
I have a headache now and don't usually get those.

Our bodies are transforming slowly into crystalline from carbon-based.

RE: Ascension is going Very Well - Patrick - 05-11-2022

(05-11-2022, 01:06 PM)AnthroHeart Wrote: Yesterday we had an X-Class Flare touching earth. The energies have been crazy.
I have a headache now and don't usually get those.

Our bodies are transforming slowly into crystalline from carbon-based.

I was wondering why I got that big headache yesterday. My third-eye chakra is really sensitive to this. The pressure gets too strong and it gives me headaches.

RE: Ascension is going Very Well - AnthroHeart - 05-19-2022

Today isn't a headache, but I feel strong energy flowing through my chakras.

It feels like some event is imminent, but I can't tell what. Like energy is building to a crescendo.

RE: Ascension is going Very Well - Infinite Unity - 05-21-2022

(05-19-2022, 06:41 AM)AnthroHeart Wrote: Today isn't a headache, but I feel strong energy flowing through my chakras.

It feels like some event is imminent, but I can't tell what. Like energy is building to a crescendo.

In my opinion there is no ‘The Event’ however signs of transition are all about us. In my opinion climate change is directly in-line with the greater happenings of the universe rather than human origin.

Rather the catalyst will continue to rise. Things will be revealed, those who can will grow.