Bring4th
new podcasts on Confederation philosophy - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Artistic Endeavors (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: new podcasts on Confederation philosophy (/showthread.php?tid=19075)

new podcasts on Confederation philosophy - rva_jeremy - 04-09-2021

• Living Love and Light by Ryan Masterson reads a session from the transcript library every day, starting in order at the beginning in 1972. Highly recommended to see where the channeling started and what created the conditions for the Ra contact.
  • inaudible is a weekly podcast by yours truly and Ryan attempting to digest the messages in the transcript library

RE: new podcasts on Confederation philosophy - hounsic - 04-09-2021

Thanks look forward to listening.

RE: new podcasts on Confederation philosophy - Scah - 04-09-2021

Just finished it.
Definitely hooked.
Thank you for sharing.

RE: new podcasts on Confederation philosophy - Spaced - 04-09-2021

Good stuff! I'm enjoying the transcriptions, excellent delivery.

RE: new podcasts on Confederation philosophy - rva_jeremy - 04-10-2021

Ryan does a fantastic job doing the production! I'm really lucky to have found him. Thanks for checking it out.

RE: new podcasts on Confederation philosophy - Diana - 04-10-2021

Nicely done. You both have pleasant radio voices. Best wishes on this project!

RE: new podcasts on Confederation philosophy - Ymarsakar - 04-12-2021

I listened to most of itduring my work day. The voice really does sound like Hattonn.

I am listening to the pod cast linked above, where the two are talking about transient material. The first person is right, the details are all true, meaning each timeline is being picked up separately or it could be pieces of the same timeline. The second person responds too strongly, like a pendulum being struck out of balance and it swings back harder to neutral.

While the second person's pov is stronger and more confident, it is actually more incorrect and inaccurate. The reason for why transient information is more inaccurate, is because Trans Time is not easy to predict. The only 100% way to predict future events is to CAUSE them to happen (i.e. cheat). All those, in or out of time, can predict timelines but they are just potentials. Percentages. It can always change or shift.

As for transient information being inaccurate or hard to deal with due to the inherent biases of the instrument, that is possible but it is actually more applicable to high density information, due to how the Veil and Law of Confusion works. The easier information is not "blocked" by counter challenges. You can know about bigfoot, it does not matter to your spiritual growth one way or another. Knowing about high density information, however, can shortcut your path, thus it is limited and veiled. So the information won't come out, it will be BLOCKED from coming out, or it will be counter challenged. All of those are far more serious than getting a timeline reading wrong.

RE: new podcasts on Confederation philosophy - rva_jeremy - 04-12-2021

I'm the second person and I appreciate your notes! I think the truth is that there's lots of causes of distortion, and I'm totally aware that I was offering only one analysis. I don't see my analysis as conflicting with yours at all, and if I tried to be completist about covering all the many bases in this topic, we would go a lot longer than 90 min. It's good that people are seeing stuff I left out and errors I've made -- it means the right people are in the listenership. Smile

The error is not particularly in the content of what you said. It is in the emotional tone that triggered your response.

The first response was from a child like innocence, an imagination open to the infinite beyond. This, even if it was completely incorrect, is the correct approach to seeking esoteric mysteries. The second response, is hard line, rigid, and born from immediate reaction from the ego mentality reacting to stimuli. There was no inherent delay in consideration, no child like wonder. It was, "this is how it is, and my mind grasps it precisely".

It is this "mind focus" that is used to lead astray the seeker. So that, as one becomes more used to dealing with this material in a mental and intellectual fashion, the more confident you become, until the Fall. Push a pendulum one way, and it will swing back with equal force/speed.

RE: new podcasts on Confederation philosophy - rva_jeremy - 04-12-2021

Your point is well taken. I would hate to stifle imagination, as I see it as a critical part of the spiritual path. Thanks for your input; I in no way want to convey the impression that "my mind grasps it precisely". I think it's important to know what the intellect is good for and leave it out of what it is unsuited to.

RE: new podcasts on Confederation philosophy - Louisabell - 04-12-2021

Hi Jeremy. I really enjoyed the podcast. Really interesting to learn how the earlier channelings helped make way for the Ra contact. Thanks so much for sharing!