Bring4th
Sexuality - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Sexuality (/showthread.php?tid=18627)

Sexuality - sillypumpkins - 10-23-2020

I’ve been thinking about sexuality lately.

I’ve recently split up with my partner of 3 years. I feel sad sometimes but when it comes down to it I am just so grateful for the learning/teaching and experience it offered.

I’ve never been like, a hugely sexual person. I always felt a bit repressed in that way. I’ve just.... never explored that really.

And I don’t necessarily mean exploring positions or different partners, im really trying to understand sexuality on a deeper level. It is such a force in our lives and I feel I am beginning to see (and experience) that.

Whenever I would see someone in public that I felt that magnetic attraction to, I would stifle it. Even when I wasn’t in a relationship. Now though, I can feel that magnetic “thing” and sort of just sit with it.

It’s like a different world almost. Like there’s power there, yknow?

What is sexuality? Why is it so powerful, and what purpose does it serve in our lives? Not even the act necessarily, but the energy behind it.

I just feel as though the whole topic is obscured to me. Sexual energy is a powerful thing, obviously, but I have trouble understanding it on a deep level. Maybe I’m thinking about it too much.

It’s just, in those moments where I can feel that sexual energy without stifling it, there is a real sort of power I feel in me. And I’m curious what that’s all about.

Idk, I’ve been missing a huge part of the picture and I am wanting to explore that now.

Reading recommendations are appreciated too

Thanks all. Typing on my phone, sorry for any misspellings

RE: Sexuality - flofrog - 10-24-2020

It is such a strange thing anyway, starting with such strength with the first chakra but then it links itself to all the rest, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, lol, no wonder this is such a baffling thing to all of us poor humans Wink

I think at times, I have been like you Silly, but I wonder, if we consider the delicate planning of an incarnation, is it perhaps that with certain entities, even though they might be in reality extremely close, as with someone we might have had numerous incarnations and close experiments for centuries, then perhaps not planned for this incarnation, and then subliminally we feel this and we step back ?

RE: Sexuality - Louisabell - 10-24-2020

In the previous density, Ra says the Creator explored the dynamics of mover and moved. I also believe this forms some fundamental dynamics in this universe. I see our relationship with the creation as a type of push and pull, a reciprocal give and take, as we are created and then act ourselves to co-create.

There is a lot we can offer as beings in Confusion, for we may act in spontaneous and unpredictable ways, mixing both dark and light, thereby enriching the experience of creation.

Just as we make calls upon the creation, the creation also calls upon us, and we cannot help but feel moved. And sometimes the more we can utilise, the more we are given. It is both a gift and a duty, thereby we find that interplay of  ecstasy and frustration within our sexuality.

In my estimation - the rising within of sexual energy is that pull that we feel from the Logos, that is moving us ever closer towards our evolution. This is represented in the physical (in the DNA) as symbolic acts of procreation, and then represented in the personal as the forming of relational bonds that also have significance in society ... and then moving forward into seeking that deep connection we all crave, where Self meets Self.

RE: Sexuality - RitaJC - 10-24-2020

Hope this article (and book) helps you further

https://www.access-consciousness-blog.com/2010/11/how-many-words-do-we-need-for-sex/

RE: Sexuality - meadow-foreigner - 10-24-2020

(10-23-2020, 11:03 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: I’ve been thinking about sexuality lately.

I’ve recently split up with my partner of 3 years. I feel sad sometimes but when it comes down to it I am just so grateful for the learning/teaching and experience it offered.

I’ve never been like, a hugely sexual person. I always felt a bit repressed in that way. I’ve just.... never explored that really.

And I don’t necessarily mean exploring positions or different partners, im really trying to understand sexuality on a deeper level. It is such a force in our lives and I feel I am beginning to see (and experience) that.

Whenever I would see someone in public that I felt that magnetic attraction to, I would stifle it. Even when I wasn’t in a relationship. Now though, I can feel that magnetic “thing” and sort of just sit with it.

Yes. You see, human species are in an unprecedented and kind of groundbreaking position in the Creation, for regardless of "service polarity" there is the gender polarity, which, obviously, has nothing to do with chromosomes.

Human beings are designed in such a way that, in spite of having the Infinite within (and therefore being Whole), they are also prone to connectivity. Most people are scared of that because of their taught roles in this decrepit societal system.

(10-23-2020, 11:03 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: What is sexuality? Why is it so powerful, and what purpose does it serve in our lives? Not even the act necessarily, but the energy behind it.

Sexuality can be summarized, from this current 3D/4D perspective, as energetic exchange between beings in the Creation. As you well know, this exchange can occur on the mental, emotional, spiritual and/or physical level and isn't constrained to physical intercourse.

It is powerful because everything is flowing; and to resist such flow is futile. When you open yourself to it, the whole Infinite unfolds to you.
The purpose? Let's take a look at the Internet that we all have been using. It is but the tangibilization in the physical world of a phenomena that occurs all the time from an energetic perspective. You both upload and download data and information to the web; you might choose a fixed or variable identity number; you might even present yourself as you please, for such is the variability of the intangible. The possibilities of learning and enhancement of The Creation through sexuality are really limitless and depending only on the beings' self-imposed limitations.

(10-23-2020, 11:03 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: I just feel as though the whole topic is obscured to me. Sexual energy is a powerful thing, obviously, but I have trouble understanding it on a deep level. Maybe I’m thinking about it too much.

It’s just, in those moments where I can feel that sexual energy without stifling it, there is a real sort of power I feel in me. And I’m curious what that’s all about.

Idk, I’ve been missing a huge part of the picture and I am wanting to explore that now.

The huge part of the picture is that you interact sexually with people all the time, regardless of your monogamist affiliations. Most people, of course, don't really permit themselves to be open sexually to other people than their "partners", which is a waste.

(10-23-2020, 11:03 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: Reading recommendations are appreciated too

Why do you want to read a book about something as personal as your Self? There goes the rational mind trying to compile a manual about the Infinite, unbeknownst to the fact that by trying to assert control, it limits the scope of the Infinite Possibilities that exist in the manifestation of your Self.

Your book is You. The language that it is written is emotional and is transcendent. The book is open as long as you're breathing. Don't get stuck on the same page.

(10-24-2020, 05:33 AM)Louisabell Wrote: In the previous density, Ra says the Creator explored the dynamics of mover and moved. I also believe this forms some fundamental dynamics in this universe. I see our relationship with the creation as a type of push and pull, a reciprocal give and take, as we are created and then act ourselves to co-create.

That's close, but lacks more clarification. There is no absolute pull nor absolute push in the sense that one doesn't exclude or nullify the other. When we talk about the dynamics of the energetic flow we talk about consciousness, gravity, information (light) and Creation (love).

One might think at a black hole, the epitome of the service to self mentality, and think that it only pulls to its core, giving nothing in return.
One might think at Betelgeuse and think that it only radiates energy outwards, pulling nothing to its Self.

However, black holes do "emit", or process and return, energy back to the Universe;
Stars do pull celestial bodies to its gravitational field;

Therefore, the terms mover and moved are but halves of an ongoing dynamic in the Universe, and in the Self.

(10-24-2020, 05:33 AM)Louisabell Wrote: There is a lot we can offer as beings in Confusion, for we may act in spontaneous and unpredictable ways, mixing both dark and light, thereby enriching the experience of creation.

I wouldn't term dark as opposed to light; because light is all that there is. Without a mathematical structure, The Creation itself wouldn't exist.

The thing is, human beings are always a window through which energies pass all the time, whether one is conscious about it or not. In this sense, sexuality occurs all the time; though the illusion of division between beings might appeal otherwise to the purely physical senses.

(10-24-2020, 05:33 AM)Louisabell Wrote: Just as we make calls upon the creation, the creation also calls upon us, and we cannot help but feel moved. And sometimes the more we can utilise, the more we are given. It is both a gift and a duty, thereby we find that interplay of  ecstasy and frustration within our sexuality.

There's no frustration in a purely aware and conscious — and harmonic — sexual exchange. The frustration component only exists when there's an imbalance in the energetic intercourse, and one being believes to be dominant over other being (which is a false belief in its core).

(10-24-2020, 05:33 AM)Louisabell Wrote: In my estimation - the rising within of sexual energy is that pull that we feel from the Logos, that is moving us ever closer towards our evolution. This is represented in the physical (in the DNA) as symbolic acts of procreation, and then represented in the personal as the forming of relational bonds that also have significance in society ... and then moving forward into seeking that deep connection we all crave, where Self meets Self.

Procreation is a karmic trap.

The gross physical senses are also a karmic trap, designed to keep human beings addicted to the pigsty that is the rather simpleton buffet that is this purely physical existence.

RE: Sexuality - Louisabell - 10-24-2020

(10-24-2020, 07:19 AM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: That's close, but lacks more clarification. There is no absolute pull nor absolute push in the sense that one doesn't exclude or nullify the other. When we talk about the dynamics of the energetic flow we talk about consciousness, gravity, information (light) and Creation (love).

Yes. Good point, there is no overcoming in this dance, more like a sparking or fusing together at the edges, with a constant play of reaching out and then allowing one's self to be reached. Surely, the more you seek, the more you are sought, in spiritual gravitas.

(10-24-2020, 07:19 AM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: I wouldn't term dark as opposed to light; because light is all that there is. Without a mathematical structure, The Creation itself wouldn't exist.

The thing is, human beings are always a window through which energies pass all the time, whether one is conscious about it or not. In this sense, sexuality occurs all the time; though the illusion of division between beings might appeal otherwise to the purely physical senses.

Yes, I agree that sexuality is occurring all the time, and yet I see it more common to be incurring betwixt the inner masculine and inner feminine of a person, leading then to the projection of their inner love affair (or turmoil) onto outside forms. More rare it is, for a person to be truly emitting energy, which can be met with another self.

(10-24-2020, 07:19 AM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: There's no frustration in a purely aware and conscious — and harmonic — sexual exchange. The frustration component only exists when there's an imbalance in the energetic intercourse, and one being believes to be dominant over other being (which is a false belief in its core).

I was more speaking on those times where one would wish that the faucet would be turned off, so that concentration maintained on a task, yet finds that the fire of the Logos continues to burn within. In this way, it is a duty, for it comes as a call that we cannot ignore without some effort. In an imperfect world, harmonic exchanges are not always possible or feasible.

(10-24-2020, 07:19 AM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: Procreation is a karmic trap.

The things we do for love!  Heart  Some would say that it's worth it.

Thankyou for pondering on this interesting subject with me.

RE: Sexuality - sillypumpkins - 10-25-2020

Hey everyone thanks for the replies. I’m currently traveling and quite sleep deprived so once I get home this week I’m gonna share my further thoughts/questions..... appreciate it guys!

RE: Sexuality - BrotherInWaiting - 10-25-2020

(10-23-2020, 11:03 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: I’ve been thinking about sexuality lately.

What is sexuality? Why is it so powerful, and what purpose does it serve in our lives? Not even the act necessarily, but the energy behind it.

I just feel as though the whole topic is obscured to me. Sexual energy is a powerful thing, obviously, but I have trouble understanding it on a deep level. Maybe I’m thinking about it too much.

Reading recommendations are appreciated too

It's like simultaneously one of the most fun, emotionally satisfying experiences we can have here, a kind of food for the sad spirit, and a repugnant bio-act, too. *shrug*

RE: Sexuality - moyal - 10-26-2020

(10-23-2020, 11:03 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: ... im really trying to understand sexuality on a deeper level. It is such a force...
...What is sexuality? Why is it so powerful, ...

[Image: liber-t-6cups.jpg]

RE: Sexuality - sillypumpkins - 10-29-2020

@flo - speaking to the second part, are you saying that maybe sometimes in our incarnations, we run into souls who we have had many past experiences with, and maybe we didn't plan it for this one, so sometimes that requires us to take a step back and rethink if this what's we're here for.... maybe? Is that right?

@meadowforeigner - ah okay, so your description of sexuality being energetic exchanges between beings in the creation makes sense. So we are experiencing sexual energy exchanges when we are in conversation with others, when we make eye contact with others? Just two potential examples. Would this "missing piece of the puzzle" (at least, was missing for me) be accredited to the fact that physical sexual energy exchanges are the only thing recognized as "sexual" in society?

@moya - interesting symbolism..... first thing that stood out to me was the Sun and Scorpio glyphs..... will be returning to this

thanks all, will continue to post here if anything else comes to me

RE: Sexuality - meadow-foreigner - 10-30-2020

(10-29-2020, 08:50 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: @flo - speaking to the second part, are you saying that maybe sometimes in our incarnations, we run into souls who we have had many past experiences with, and maybe we didn't plan it for this one, so sometimes that requires us to take a step back and rethink if this what's we're here for.... maybe? Is that right?

@meadowforeigner - ah okay, so your description of sexuality being energetic exchanges between beings in the creation makes sense. So we are experiencing sexual energy exchanges when we are in conversation with others, when we make eye contact with others? Just two potential examples. Would this "missing piece of the puzzle" (at least, was missing for me) be accredited to the fact that physical sexual energy exchanges are the only thing recognized as "sexual" in society?

@moya - interesting symbolism..... first thing that stood out to me was the Sun and Scorpio glyphs..... will be returning to this

You're on the right track, sillypumpkins. Since 3D reality is grossly physical, people tend to overlook certain metaphysical phenomena that occur nonetheless.

Ra; 31.2 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. Energy transfer implies the release of potential energies across, shall we say, a potentiated space.
The sexual energy transfers occur due to the polarizations of two mind/body/spirit complexes, each of which have some potential difference one to the other. The nature of the transfer of energy or of the blockage of this energy is then a function of the interaction of these two potentials. In the cases where transfer takes place, you may liken this to a circuit being closed. You may also see this activity, as all experiential activities, as the Creator experiencing Itself.

Ra's take on energy transfers and sexual energy transfer, much like an electric circuit mechanic. I'd add to this that in a healthy sexual energy transfer there is a dynamic exchange from both parties, whereas in an unhealthy sexual energy transfer there's the mentality of conqueror/conquered.

Ra; 31.3 Wrote:The bisexual knowing of the Creator by Itself has the potential for two advantages.
Firstly, in the green-ray activated being there is the potential for a direct and simple analog of what you may call joy, the spiritual or metaphysical nature which exists in intelligent energy. This is a great aid to comprehension of a truer nature of beingness. The other potential advantage of bisexual reproductive acts is the possibility of a sacramental understanding or connection, shall we say, with the gateway to intelligent infinity, for with appropriate preparation, work in what you may call magic may be done and experiences of intelligent infinity may be had. The positively oriented individuals concentrating upon this method of reaching intelligent infinity, then, through the seeking or the act of will, are able to direct this infinite intelligence to the work these entities desire to do, whether it be knowledge of service or ability to heal or whatever service to others is desired.
These are two advantages of this particular method of the Creator experiencing Itself. As we have said before, the corollary of the strength of this particular energy transfer is that it opens the door, shall we say, to the individual mind/body/spirit complexes’ desire to serve in an infinite number of ways an other-self, thus polarizing towards positive.

Furthermore, there are many more possibilities of understanding and the refinement of the Self in a bisexual, or whole, approach to The Creation, as it implies a more fluid approach and therefore a closer to 4D perspective of things.

RE: Sexuality - sillypumpkins - 11-01-2020

So was Freud sort of on to something then?

sexual experiences are such an ordinary human reality, and the fact that we limit and stifle them to the gross physical realms undermines the reality of how sexual our existence really is. Obviously such a misunderstanding of how sexual our experience is would create dysfunction......

Idk, just came to me last night

RE: Sexuality - flofrog - 11-01-2020

(10-29-2020, 08:50 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: @flo - speaking to the second part, are you saying that maybe sometimes in our incarnations, we run into souls who we have had many past experiences with, and maybe we didn't plan it for this one, so sometimes that requires us to take a step back and rethink if this what's we're here for.... maybe? Is that right?

Silly, yes, to your question about my post. I think we, often or once in a while, will take a step back, and even if at the time we do that, that message doesn't entirely come clear, I think that we are still guided by the fact, all right this is not for us this time to engage.

RE: Sexuality - meadow-foreigner - 11-03-2020

(11-01-2020, 11:55 AM)sillypumpkins Wrote: So was Freud sort of on to something then?

sexual experiences are such an ordinary human reality, and the fact that we limit and stifle them to the gross physical realms undermines the reality of how sexual our existence really is. Obviously such a misunderstanding of how sexual our experience is would create dysfunction......

The thing about Freud's approach was that he summarized human experience mostly to the physical, emotional, and social parts of the individual; in other words, the first three energy centers. He stopped there, oblivious to the fact of the interconnection between every single thing in The Creation; accessible and potentiated throughout the heart chakra or green-ray opening and work.

Not to mention the lower and higher intellectual centers that weren't cast a proper light from his approach. However, considering the historical circumstances, one can pretty much say that Freud was indeed up to something, though Jung's work should be paired with Freud's in order to have a better notion of the greater underlying picture regarding human psyché.

RE: Sexuality - sillypumpkins - 01-14-2021

I wanna share with everybody that I’ve begun to see more deeply the eternal interaction between the divine feminine and divine masculine in more facets of my life...... it seems I’ve not been seeing the feminine’s role in Creation

Definitely still nurturing this understanding, but.... I just wanted to share with you all cause you guys really helped me Heart

RE: Sexuality - Ohr Ein Sof - 01-15-2021

(11-03-2020, 06:36 AM)meadow-foreigner Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 11:55 AM)sillypumpkins Wrote: So was Freud sort of on to something then?

The thing about Freud's approach was that he summarized human experience mostly to the physical, emotional, and social parts of the individual; in other words, the first three energy centers. He stopped there, oblivious to the fact of the interconnection between every single thing in The Creation; accessible and potentiated throughout the heart chakra or green-ray opening and work.

Not to mention the lower and higher intellectual centers that weren't cast a proper light from his approach. However, considering the historical circumstances, one can pretty much say that Freud was indeed up to something, though Jung's work should be paired with Freud's in order to have a better notion of the greater underlying picture regarding human psyché.
Or study Tarot...

RE: Sexuality - meadow-foreigner - 01-15-2021

(01-14-2021, 05:31 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: I wanna share with everybody that I’ve begun to see more deeply the eternal interaction between the divine feminine and divine masculine in more facets of my life...... it seems I’ve not been seeing the feminine’s role in Creation

Definitely still nurturing this understanding, but.... I just wanted to share with you all cause you guys really helped me Heart

Very nice, sillypumpkins. Share your thoughts later, if you feel like it.

(01-15-2021, 05:58 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Or study Tarot...

Absolutely. Every tool has its validity, and some may serve themselves and other-selves better with certain tools instead of others. Maybe a good general knowledge of all of them is important, though:

Ra, 99.8 Wrote:There are deeper observations to be made concerning the relationship of the great sea of the unconscious mind to the conscious mind which may fruitfully be pursued. Remember, O student, that these images are not literal. They haunt rather than explicate.

In other words, the Tarot may be a great tool to communicate logographically and intuitively, but lacking in the proper analytical explanation required in some instances. This is why, in my opinion, it's interesting to keep a wide variety of sources to study one's Self.

RE: Sexuality - sillypumpkins - 01-15-2021

So the realization sort of came to me when I was listening to music/playing music.... I was listening to a new artist I've fallen in love and I was just listening to her songs, then going to play my guitar, then playing another song, playing guitar, etc.

There's something about this artist (her name is adrienne lenker) that was just...... like a womb almost? Her music, I mean. It has like this feminine sort of quality to it and I could really hear it. So I began to listen closer and it just became clear to me that I haven't been giving the divine feminine her due credit. I could hear it in her music, and I could hear that it was lacking in my own music.

I make music with my brother and there tends to be like a real "masculine" method in how we do it. "Just do it" kind of thing, like just going for it and not really letting things come to us. I've been getting frustrated with that lately, cause it always just felt like something was missing.

So, now I make more room for the feminine in my music, and I can hear it already! I've been bringing that sense to the jam sessions I have with my brother too, so that has been feeling more fulfilling as well.

Putting the music aside though (I suppose it was the catalyst for the realization), I'm keeping in mind that this dynamic is the basis for all Creation, and thus, yes, every thing is sexual. Everything is just....... *italian fingertip kiss gesture*

Like I said, still nurturing this. It feels like I just found another piece to the puzzle though, which is nice :p

RE: Sexuality - sillypumpkins - 01-18-2021

I wanna share some more w you guys

So, I've always had issues with being creative. I've wanted to be an artist since before I could remember. However, I've always had this thing where whenever I've sat down to make something, I just freeze up and it's terrifying. I've actually realized that a big part of this is from some trauma in childhood. I remembered recently, when I was about 10 I wanted to join my school band so I asked my parents to buy me a saxophone. I remember one of my parents saying (i think it may have been my dad) that "he's not going to stick with it so why bother." This colored my life in a huge way until now, but I digress.......

I also think this "freezing up" was due to an overemphasis on the masculine energies at play in my consciousness whenever I created art.

anyways, like I stated previously I am beginning to see more clearly the divine masculine and feminine and how their relationship gives rise to All.

I've been thinking about this especially in terms of the creative process and art. And it's like.... when you're creating, I feel as though it is vital to cultivate a safe space for both the masculine and feminine to interact within you. So the sort of "job" with creating, is making sure that those two things are getting along. It's sort of unlike anything I've ever experienced (consciously at least), because you're sort of responsible for maintaining a harmonious relationship between these two aspects. One could say that the creative process is like dreaming up a bedroom with a lustful man and a lustful woman in it, and you're playing both parts!! That's not a very effective analogy though, because the experience is just beyond that.

Funnily enough, I've been struck by the similarity between creative activities and sex/intimacy. Which is honestly kind of hilarious, because they obviously have everything to do with each other.

I feel very moved and humbled by this experience and again I want to thank everybody who replied to this thread. I am forever grateful for all of you for being here, so thanks

Heart

RE: Sexuality - meadow-foreigner - 01-19-2021

(01-18-2021, 07:30 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: I wanna share some more w you guys

So, I've always had issues with being creative. I've wanted to be an artist since before I could remember. However, I've always had this thing where whenever I've sat down to make something, I just freeze up and it's terrifying. I've actually realized that a big part of this is from some trauma in childhood. I remembered recently, when I was about 10 I wanted to join my school band so I asked my parents to buy me a saxophone. I remember one of my parents saying (i think it may have been my dad) that "he's not going to stick with it so why bother." This colored my life in a huge way until now, but I digress.......

I also think this "freezing up" was due to an overemphasis on the masculine energies at play in my consciousness whenever I created art.

anyways, like I stated previously I am beginning to see more clearly the divine masculine and feminine and how their relationship gives rise to All.

I've been thinking about this especially in terms of the creative process and art. And it's like.... when you're creating, I feel as though it is vital to cultivate a safe space for both the masculine and feminine to interact within you. So the sort of "job" with creating, is making sure that those two things are getting along. It's sort of unlike anything I've ever experienced (consciously at least), because you're sort of responsible for maintaining a harmonious relationship between these two aspects. One could say that the creative process is like dreaming up a bedroom with a lustful man and a lustful woman in it, and you're playing both parts!! That's not a very effective analogy though, because the experience is just beyond that.

Funnily enough, I've been struck by the similarity between creative activities and sex/intimacy. Which is honestly kind of hilarious, because they obviously have everything to do with each other.

I feel very moved and humbled by this experience and again I want to thank everybody who replied to this thread. I am forever grateful for all of you for being here, so thanks

Heart

As Nature itself holds many answers, you might want to take a look into how the structure of the so-called female/male flowers (such as the pistils and stamens) and see how they differ and complement each other, and how you could balance what you feel there's an imbalance within you in regards to your sexuality, so as to both "receive" (such as pistils) and "give" (such as stamens).

RE: Sexuality - Black Dragon - 01-19-2021

[/quote]Procreation is a karmic trap.
The gross physical senses are also a karmic trap, designed to keep human beings addicted to the pigsty that is the rather simpleton buffet that is this purely physical existence.
[/quote]

I missed this on my first read through. You have been very thoughtful and helpful to me, so I am going to do my best here to return the favor and remind you of how much smarter you are than this statement would suggest. There is a hint of truth to what you said, but the way you worded it as a completely polarized and distorted platitude has detuned this statement into a dangerous falsehood. The gross physical senses(and the process of birth/incarnation) are not, inherently worthless, and they are not inherently a "trap". They are part of the creator and creation. The "lower" is part of the "higher", and higher law states that there really is no lower or higher, that all has worth in the creation. this INCLUDES your physical senses and your physical incarnate lifetime!

Just like the higher principles should not be subverted to serve the lower desires, the lower things should not be looked at as trash or mere fodder in pursuit of the higher. YES, the physical senses CAN BE a karmic trap. They are often exploited that way by the negative, and they are often fallen into as a trap. I get it. People have a tendency to trap themselves with these things like the physical desires and senses, to the point of becoming addicted to them, controlled by them, and then ultimately squandering them/wasting them and not using them to their full positive potential(and they do have positive potential!). People also subvert higher principles to serve these lower desires. All of this is true...however, these are all freewill choices.

The physical senses were not "designed" as a trap. They are just one more method of the creator experiencing itself. They are part of the whole of creation, and without every part the whole is diminished. They do not have inherently more or less value than other aspects of the creation. This is a distortion either direction one takes it in-whether it's to lust, greed, baseness and addiction, on one side, or complete self-denial and denial/unappreciation of the worth of the physical senses and incarnation, leading to a state of severe ungrounding and illness(if a quicker form of arbitrary and senseless martyrdom isn't chosen or experienced first).

The same negative beings that would want to entrap one in the karmic cycle of addiction to the senses, would be just as happy for a person to take the other route to damnation and deny the worth of their physicality and their incarnation-to unground and possibly martyr themselves, or feel the need to "escape" this "worthless" physical reality(and thus no longer be an annoyance to their goals in the 3d Earth game). Barring this, they could at least subtly get a person to deny themselves joy and fullness of existence while in 3d and make them look at it as just this s*** job/s*** chore that needs to be hammered out and can't be fun or joyful. You know. "happiness isn't the objective"(now there's an Orion whisper-in-the-ear-sounding phrase if ever I've heard one). Not particularly awful, but still a sad waste of a lifetime's potential(I know a little bit about that).