Bring4th
Fourth Density - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Fourth Density (/showthread.php?tid=18424)

Fourth Density - AnthroHeart - 07-17-2020

I just had a channeling with the Essassani (Bashar's people).
He said I am 4D. Many of us probably are.
There is still a veil because there is physicality.
He said higher self is actually 5D and soul is 6D.
And many other interesting things.

RE: Fourth Density - Asolsutsesvyl - 07-17-2020

This is one of many pieces of writing in which you describe a step in your journey. I have been thinking about some of your descriptions of that journey, but you're presenting the whole in a rather scattered way. I may reply more regarding the big picture in some other, bigger and more representative of your recent threads. About the current one, it's not easy to say much on the bigger topic "Fourth Density" in relation to what you actually posted under that title.

I'd like to bring your changing frame of reference into focus, by quoting you in another thread in this section from roughly half a year ago:

(12-05-2019, 07:26 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: A month or two ago I asked the Universe for me to become a crystal for it to radiate through.
Then I worked on turning my body to Light.
Then Quan Yin visited me in energy.
Then I learned about Lama Tsongkhapa, the "second Buddha".
Then I discovered my Sirius wanderer status and worked with Sirian energy.
Then I learned about the emptiness of everything.
Then for 2 days I meditated about 2-3 hours a day on emptiness.

Now it feels like I'm being levitated between two magnets when I meditate.

I feel like it might be me feeling 4D.

After a bit I began feeling it in my heart. A lovey-dovey feeling.

I'm going to continue returning myself to Creator and see where that takes me.

I feel I am a 5D wanderer transitioning into 6D.

I remember more references to the things mentioned, including "transitioning from 5D to 6D".

Anyway, I think the "astral" stuff you have had going on in recent months may actually be 4D stuff, described as astral after being experienced filtered through your 3D consciousness. The 4D stuff, in turn, may be directed by one or more consciousnesses where densities beyond 4D is possible.

Maybe the whole thing has a lot to do with becoming more fully "dual activated", or doing things through that capability. If so, I'd expect more cases to appear here and there over time.

Given how much and how often your perspective on it all has been changing, I'd wait, and also suggest others to wait, a longer time before trying to determine where it's ultimately heading.

Generally, I think you play around a lot with psychic stuff, and I don't take the density numbers you provide very seriously. I also think that your mind at another level, and/or other minds at other levels directing your own journey, are playing around with and through you. Serious explanations, it seems, may need time before they arrive.

Also, with the number of threads you're making over time, each introducing another little part of your story and having very few posts, a general idea could be to revive your blog, or think or some other way to keep it all in one place, if you want it to be straightforward to refer to or examine later.

RE: Fourth Density - AnthroHeart - 07-17-2020

You're right that I post too many threads. I will do my best to refrain from such.

I see myself as 4D here and now, but coming from 6D as wanderer. So I don't really know. I could totally be wrong.

I will do my best to not jump to conclusions. I was told once that you can't take spiritual experiences at face value.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

RE: Fourth Density - schubert - 07-30-2020

(07-17-2020, 11:41 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: You're right that I post too many threads. I will do my best to refrain from such.

I see myself as 4D here and now, but coming from 6D as wanderer. So I don't really know. I could totally be wrong.

I will do my best to not jump to conclusions. I was told once that you can't take spiritual experiences at face value.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

i dont think you post too many threads. i like your posts Smile