Bring4th
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis (/showthread.php?tid=18366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Nikki - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 06:50 AM)tadeus Wrote: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations

31.8% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and 23.9% is fully vaccinated.
4.8 billion doses have been administered globally, and 34.45 million are now administered each day.
Only 1.3% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.

It makes one wonder why do they want to vaccinate the world with a jab that is not even approved but only a trail.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 07:13 AM)Nikki Wrote: It makes one wonder why do they want to vaccinate the world with a jab that is not even approved but only a trail.

There are vaccine trackers where you can follow the development of those vaccines based on the age old inactivated virus tech. Nothing new to be fearful of in those ones.

Here is one: https://www.raps.org/news-and-articles/news-articles/2020/3/covid-19-vaccine-tracker

Covaxin (BBV152) is one to look for in my opinion.

This one is not seeking emergency use approval in the USA, instead it requested a full approval (BLA).

Quote:...Based on a traditional vaccine platform that has a long-established safety profile, COVAXIN™ continues to show strong results in all the studies conducted to date including a vaccine efficacy rate of 78% overall efficacy and 100% in severe COVID-19 disease, including hospitalizations, in second interim results of Bharat Biotech’s Phase 3 clinical trial...

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Nikki - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 07:59 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 07:13 AM)Nikki Wrote: It makes one wonder why do they want to vaccinate the world with a jab that is not even approved but only a trail.

There are vaccine trackers where you can follow the development of those vaccines based on the age old inactivated virus tech. Nothing new to be fearful of in those ones.

Here is one: https://www.raps.org/news-and-articles/news-articles/2020/3/covid-19-vaccine-tracker

Covaxin (BBV152) is one to look for in my opinion.

This one is not seeking emergency use approval in the USA, instead it requested a full approval (BLA).

Quote:...Based on a traditional vaccine platform that has a long-established safety profile, COVAXIN™ continues to show strong results in all the studies conducted to date including a vaccine efficacy rate of 78% overall efficacy and 100% in severe COVID-19 disease, including hospitalizations, in second interim results of Bharat Biotech’s Phase 3 clinical trial...

Personally I have never gotten a flu short in my 69 years and have had the flu and sometimes very unpleasant. I grew up and had the measles, chicken pox and the mumps, no vaccines. My parents lived to 85, neither ever got the flu short. Getting a short for myself has to do with faith and trust of spiritual teachings and my own experience, not fear. Due to my brain bleed, any shot has the potential of killing me instantly. Have you ever watched TV commercials about drugs they are advertising, 3 seconds of mentioning it, the rest is about the side affects which death is a probability for all chemicals put into the body. Even an aspirin will kill me. They never mention in government sites, warning of any side effects of the jab, which is impossible for any chemical into the physical body. When the truth shows itself in the light to all to see, and it will, it will be very interesting.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 08-18-2021

No problem. I just wish to show that there will be a way to cope for those forced into vaccination or those wishing to travel by plane. So that they can relax and not fear being forced to use mRNA based tech. My government just announced that healthcare workers will be forced to vaccinate or they will be suspended without pay. For those workers in fear of mRNA, the info I shared might very well be interesting and soothing to these people.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 08-18-2021

Just read here and here.

It has been confirmed by the Q'uo:

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2020/2020_0208.aspx Wrote:Austin: Our friend S. from China, wrote recently and he had a friend who asked him to relay a question to us. And it reads:

“Now, there is an outbreak of the novel coronavirus in China, and it has caused lots of worries, rumors, separations among people, as this coronavirus outbreak partially resembles the SARS outbreak in China in 2002 to 2003. Q'uo, without infringing upon the free will and providing your point of view, could you indicate the origin of the novel coronavirus? Is the coronavirus man-made, as Q'uo indicated for SARS? And whether it is man-made or not, what's the metaphysical meaning behind this coronavirus outbreak? Does this kind of collective catalyst also reflect the dysfunctional, unhealthy and pathological aspects of our current social system, just as individual physical distortion reflects catalyst unused by the mind complex?”

Q’uo: I am Q'uo, and am aware of the query, my brother. This is a subject which we have indeed covered before. For various outbreaks of this nature are attempts by what you may call the hidden powers to control the population of the planet. For your planet is very heavily populated at this time. And it is easier for those who seek control to control fewer entities. Thusly, there is the manufacture of various types of diseases that have been accomplished over the past few decades with the goal of reducing the population of the planet.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Nikki - 08-19-2021

(08-18-2021, 06:40 PM)tadeus Wrote:

Just read here and here.

It has been confirmed by the Q'uo:

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2020/2020_0208.aspx Wrote:Austin: Our friend S. from China, wrote recently and he had a friend who asked him to relay a question to us. And it reads:

“Now, there is an outbreak of the novel coronavirus in China, and it has caused lots of worries, rumors, separations among people, as this coronavirus outbreak partially resembles the SARS outbreak in China in 2002 to 2003. Q'uo, without infringing upon the free will and providing your point of view, could you indicate the origin of the novel coronavirus? Is the coronavirus man-made, as Q'uo indicated for SARS? And whether it is man-made or not, what's the metaphysical meaning behind this coronavirus outbreak? Does this kind of collective catalyst also reflect the dysfunctional, unhealthy and pathological aspects of our current social system, just as individual physical distortion reflects catalyst unused by the mind complex?”

Q’uo: I am Q'uo, and am aware of the query, my brother. This is a subject which we have indeed covered before. For various outbreaks of this nature are attempts by what you may call the hidden powers to control the population of the planet. For your planet is very heavily populated at this time. And it is easier for those who seek control to control fewer entities. Thusly, there is the manufacture of various types of diseases that have been accomplished over the past few decades with the goal of reducing the population of the planet.

This speaks about this control and Quo has spoken about. Take care of self, be aware, take care of all those around you, most of all love all, no matter what may happen, learn and grow from it, love is your power.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/08/19/mass-psychosis.aspx?ui=a79b29b7b6ded140649f1bc6dfcd7b8e67b32d7fa1d48813e9352594cf4c0f47&sd=20120306&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20210819&mid=DM969267&rid=1239421212

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 08-19-2021

(08-19-2021, 07:17 AM)Nikki Wrote: This speaks about this control and Quo has spoken about.  Take care of self, be aware, take care of all those around you, most of all love all, no matter what may happen, learn and grow from it, love is your power.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/08/19/mass-psychosis.aspx?ui=a79b29b7b6ded140649f1bc6dfcd7b8e67b32d7fa1d48813e9352594cf4c0f47&sd=20120306&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20210819&mid=DM969267&rid=1239421212

This will remain after each being has done the individual choice for the vaccination.

I think Patrick will welcome this regarding his post.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 08-19-2021

(08-19-2021, 01:40 PM)tadeus Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 07:17 AM)Nikki Wrote: This speaks about this control and Quo has spoken about.  Take care of self, be aware, take care of all those around you, most of all love all, no matter what may happen, learn and grow from it, love is your power.

This will remain after each being has done the individual choice for the vaccination.

I think Patrick will welcome this regarding his post.

One issue I have with the article is how the term Technocracy is used. This term has been dragged through the mud, but it does not mean what people think it means. It is not what the author is portraying it to be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technocracy

Quote:Technocracy is a system of government in which a decision-maker or makers are elected by the population or appointed on the basis of their expertise in a given area of responsibility, particularly with regard to scientific or technical knowledge. This system explicitly contrasts with representative democracy, the notion that elected representatives should be the primary decision-makers in government, though it does not necessarily imply eliminating elected representatives. Decision-makers are selected on the basis of specialized knowledge and performance, rather than political affiliations or parliamentary skills...

Not that I think a technocracy is the way to go, but sometimes I really wonder that it might actually be better than a simple democracy. Smile

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - LeiwoUnion - 08-19-2021

(08-19-2021, 02:06 PM)Patrick Wrote: Not that I think a technocracy is the way to go, but sometimes I really wonder that it might actually be better than a simple democracy. Smile

Perhaps a localized spiritoutilitarian council meritodemocracy; you may borrow this wordmonster.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Celestial - 08-24-2021

(08-26-2020, 01:18 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 10:46 PM)Navaratna Wrote: There's something called agenda 21 which was hatched decades ago by the U.N. about population control

That's conspiracy theorism. American alt-right one to boot.

UN is a multinational organization and cannot 'hatch' anything in lieu of its members. There are ~200 countries who vote on everything, on top of there is the security council with 15 members who have veto rights on everything. So there is absolutely no way in which any such delirious plan could be conceived, decided on, and then passed in front of the eyes of representatives from 200 countries.

Thats something only uneducated conservative segments could buy, and thats why it originated from alt right conspiracy forums and spread from there.

And it follows the general pattern of making up external enemies and blaming things on them instead of the leaders at home.

This is what I want to believe, because the alternative idea invokes fear. I know I must die someday but I prefer not to go through that process alone. Ra says that the 4th density positive harvest will be a difficult one, especially for humanity. Even the Bashar entity said that humanity is special in this way. If this 'conspiracy theory' has a shred of truth, it could be that StS have been getting very uncomfortable playing their game here with the amount of humans that there are to 'govern'. Agenda 21/Event 201/Agenda 30 makes this seem like something that could possible be related to these final days of 3rd density. If it does kick into full gear, it could serve as monumental catalyst. However I don't want to spread fear so please use your own discernment. Personally, I'm not going to get the vaccine for Covid just to play it safe, that's my personal choice. The more I am 'forced' or 'urged' to do so, the more suspicious of it I will become.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 08-24-2021

this is just number, not conspiracy theory :-)

in US, by Aug 13, 2021, C19 vaccine killed 13k people, permanently disabled 17k people, over half million reports in CDC/VAERS system.

more info here:

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

above is just a 'portion' of vaccine side effects, since there're lawsuit that government hide over 45k c19 vaccine death

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 08-25-2021

(08-19-2021, 02:06 PM)Patrick Wrote: One issue I have with the article is how the term Technocracy is used. This term has been dragged through the mud, but it does not mean what people think it means. It is not what the author is portraying it to be.

Not that I think a technocracy is the way to go, but sometimes I really wonder that it might actually be better than a simple democracy. Smile

Sorry that i did not really read the article - it was more an answer to the posted text.

For me it is not interesting what words are used here, because everything is simply a Punch-and-Judy show.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - unity100 - 08-29-2021

(08-24-2021, 06:49 AM)Celestial Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 01:18 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 10:46 PM)Navaratna Wrote: There's something called agenda 21 which was hatched decades ago by the U.N. about population control

That's conspiracy theorism. American alt-right one to boot.

UN is a multinational organization and cannot 'hatch' anything in lieu of its members. There are ~200 countries who vote on everything, on top of there is the security council with 15 members who have veto rights on everything. So there is absolutely no way in which any such delirious plan could be conceived, decided on, and then passed in front of the eyes of representatives from 200 countries.

Thats something only uneducated conservative segments could buy, and thats why it originated from alt right conspiracy forums and spread from there.

And it follows the general pattern of making up external enemies and blaming things on them instead of the leaders at home.

This is what I want to believe, because the alternative idea invokes fear. If this 'conspiracy theory' has a shred of truth, it could be that StS have been getting very uncomfortable playing their game here with the amount of humans that there are to 'govern'.

No worries. The possibility of something delirious like 'agenda 21' being real is as high as 5g causing covid or Jesus coming back after Evangelists succeed in causing a nuclear war somewhere around the earth.

Its total nonsense because it defies reality. In a post (may have been in this thread) i explained the process that must happen before agenda 21 is passed by UN - its more possible to end world hunger by passing something like that than passing something like agenda 21. The proposition is so crazy that it could only be sold to those who are utterly ignorant of how world outside their own country (like UN etc) works, like alt right in US or those who subscribe to such conspiracies.

In a sense, people who believe such things, like those who believe that last bit - causing a nuclear war to make Jesus come back - are much more dangerous than any nonexistent conspiracy.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Nomadic Mike - 08-30-2021

Reading all of the replies to this thread took quite some time, and I thank each and every one of you/us for the responses.

It is quite nice to be in good company.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Nikki - 08-30-2021

A large mainstream media from Ontario called the Toronto Star has slipped by letting out the truth. It all will come to the light. Can truly see the goal of mainstream media now, to separate and hate speech as far as I am concerned. Can't see the love here.

It stated: "If an unvaccinated person catches it from someone who was vaccinated, boohoo, too bad. I have no empathy left for the wilfully unvaccinated. Let them die."

See for yourself
https://deadline.com/2021/08/toronto-star-backs-down-from-article-headlines-slamming-unvaccinated-1234823976/

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - David_1 - 08-30-2021

Relative to the previous post . . .
I have a great deal of empathy for the willfully vaccinated.
I cry for them.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Nomadic Mike - 08-30-2021

(08-30-2021, 10:34 AM)David_1 Wrote: Relative to the previous post . . .
I have a great deal of empathy for the willfully vaccinated.
I cry for them.

We're going to have a lot on our plates to rebuild in the mess they've left.
Kinda digging the challenge.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 08-30-2021

That's the beauty. We are all confused, but we care for each others. You cry for me because I am vaccinated and I am touched by the pain of those who regrets not getting vaccinated once in the hospital. The point is we all care for what happens to each others and are moved by our pain. So if I am indeed disconnected from my soul in the future, please remember how I feel about all of you. And if you find yourself in hospital because of Covid, please forgive yourself right away. You'll never hear from me comments such as: "I told you so". Because we all act according to the best of our abilities from the point of view we are holding.

Losing our soul or suffering from Covid is not important. What is important is why and what we do with our short time while we are here on this beautiful planet.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 09-18-2021

On a deeper level I have been pondering about writing on key organs in the brain called the amygdala and the thalamus, the latter of which houses both the pineal gland and pituitary gland as well as the hypothalamus. Synchronicity happened when the Unknown Lightwarrior shared info about the exact same subject. The PCR test and other invasive corona tests target these organs and their crucial functions in order to keep the sheep dumb and obedient and cut off from Source, the soul and higher knowledge. The thalamus in the undisturbed state is connected to the third eye chakra and is the physical conduit for higher knowledge and soul level observation. The amygdala is connected to the emotions, defense mechanisms and physical preservation. The pineal and pituitary glands are the antennas that can pick up signals from the higher planes and quantum morphogenetic field of collective consciousness and the hypothalamus then sends out its orders to the physical body. There is physical damage being inflicted on the delicate barrier between the nasal cavity (which contains many capillaries) and the thalamus and amygdala by the insertion and rotation of the nose swab when someone undergoes a PCR test. This is clearly communicated by the body through pain signals, but brainwashed people rather heed the call of their programming than listening to their own freaking body. The rotation of the nose swab that is instructed to medical personnel is intended to affect both hemispheres of the brain, as the amygdala is positioned in both hemispheres. The poisons, nanites and microchips that are in the tests once inserted into the nasal cavity find their way to the thalamus and form a jammer that interferes with the receipt and transmission of signals by the pineal gland and pituitary gland.

https://www.pfcchina.org/xinrenyuedu/55484.html

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 09-19-2021

In addition to this post there is an interesting new article for MMS (Chlorine Dioxide):
Inhibition of the Binding of Variants of SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus Spike Protein to a Human Receptor by Chlorine Dioxide

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 09-19-2021

(09-19-2021, 01:07 PM)tadeus Wrote: In addition to this post there is an interesting new article for MMS (Chlorine Dioxide):
Inhibition of the Binding of Variants of SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus Spike Protein to a Human Receptor by Chlorine Dioxide

thank you for sharing this, some english-chinese bi-lingual articles on MMS
https://www.rolia.net/zh/post.php?f=0&p=12898513

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 09-22-2021

New Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab

More than 900 pages of materials related to U.S.-funded coronavirus research in China were released following a FOIA lawsuit by The Intercept.

The Intercept is making the full documents available to the public.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 09-22-2021

Nano Bio Technologist Dr Christina Rahm Discusses Vaccines with Nicholas Veniamin https://www.bitchute.com/video/zwiIgt4SOZq9/?list=notifications&randomize=false

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 09-23-2021

killer switch in the nano particle vaccine, and a lot of other good information:
https://www.facebook.com/athea.ra.509/videos/1205148979979767

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 09-24-2021

Some connections and dependencies:

Connections between the Gates Foundation, Wellcome Trust, WHO, GAVI and other NGOs and Big Pharma

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 09-26-2021

One channeling that fits to this and another thread:

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2020/0208 Wrote:Austin

Yes, S. himself sent a follow-up to the question, and I think that you just touched on this. But I'd like to read it just in case there's any more that you could say. S. wrote:

“Ra mentioned in 34.7 that ‘These so-called contagious diseases are those entities of second density which offer an opportunity for this type of catalyst. If this catalyst is unneeded, then these second-density creatures, as you would call them, do not have an effect. In each of these generalizations you may please note that there are anomalies so that we cannot speak to every circumstance but only to the general run or way of things as you experience them.’ And S. continues: So it seems that in cases of anomalies, even if the catalyst is unneeded, these second-density creatures can still have an effect. I just wonder if SARS is one case of anomalies, since SARS can be regarded as a biological weapon, according to Q’uo. If so, is it always possible for those infected with any man-made virus such as SARS to nullify its effects and heal themselves? I ask this question just for the purpose of encouraging hope and faith in these cases of anomalies.”
[new speaker] Q’uo

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We would agree that for the conscious seeker of truth who finds the spiritual path to the One to be the only path worth traveling, this type of virus can be seen as a mere rock upon the path that may be avoided by seeing the One in all and loving the One in all, no matter what is the action of any upon one, as attempts are made to control one. If one can give love without expectation of return, and resist not evil, then one has a power over evil which cannot be broken. It is the power of love, the power to cure all that is unwell, to make whole all that is broken, and to bring to light all that is hidden.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - David_1 - 09-28-2021

The following is a summary of information from some 200 doctors and 1000 nurses, based on data they have been able to determine.  The information is about the first vaccine, the second vaccine, and the boosters, and what they do to the body.  The first vaccine has a small amount of saline, and several ingredients that are catastrophic to your cellular system.  What that does to your immune system which is your bone marrow, thymus gland, spleen, and other associated systems is that it decreases the ability to produce white blood cells by about 50% from your first vaccine.  The time for the natural ability to rebuild white blood cells is about 8 weeks, which is why the time for the second shot is about 8 weeks later, so the immune system can be hit again.  You hit the white blood cell ability while it is down.  In the second shot they decrease the saline and increase the harmful ingredients.  The ingredients in the second shot attacks the white blood cell production by an additional 25%, so now that is down to about 25% of its original normal.  Some 75% of the internal body military to fight has been wiped out, as well as the ability to make that military.  Now what comes is the booster, which has 81 strands of foreign bacteria that your cells have never come across, so you do not have the antibodies to fight them.  This results in the body producing chronic inflammation in the areas where the body had predisposition.  If your body had gut digestive health issues, that is the area it will focus on, so you will have inflammation in the gut health.  If it is respiratory, or cancer or skin condition, or other issues, whatever it is, it will inflame that area.  Now the body is in an inflammatory state with a low immunity.  The second booster contains 8 strands of HIV (Aids) and what that does is it almost completely shuts off your ability to make white blood cells.  So now what we will have is people walking around with almost no immune system, no ability to make an immune system, 81 strands of foreign bacteria, 8 strands of foreign HIV, along with the other harmful ingredients.  The demonics expect 20% to 30% of the population will eventually die within not many years with each series of this process, and there are 4 series of the process.  They have 3 more boosters that are coming out.  The intent is to make people dependent on the boosters to survive, just like some people are dependent on insulin.  Big Pharma is looking for people that either die off, and of those that don’t die off they will have reoccurring customers for life to maintain their income.

The major goal of the demonics is massive population reduction on this planet.  To help in the population reduction, the energy system is being destroyed, so there will be a shortage of fuel to heat homes in the winter, as well as a shortage of gasoline to transport supplies, especially food, such as is already happening in England. The food system is also being attacked.  Already food stores in the U.S. say they are being shipped only about 50% of what they order.  The plan of population reduction includes starvation.  Another thing is that many hospitals have depleted ability to treat sick people because so many nurses and doctors were fired when they decided to not take the shots.  Hospitals are very understaffed. 

Early yesterday morning I went shopping at the one grocery store in the beautiful small town where I live.  I can tell that almost every area of the store has shortages, because there are gaps on the shelves that have nothing.  Each time I have gone there recently, I notice more empty spaces.  I said to an employee who was stocking shelves, “I notice a lot of empty spaces.  Is that because you do not have enough help?”  He replied, “No.  It is because we order stuff, and it never comes.”  I currently have a reasonably good supply of food on hand.  This is what I expect to happen.  Before long, people will notice the stores are running short, and they will start to think, what am I going to do?  They will tell their friends. Panic buying will take place, and the food stores will have little left to sell.

Or perhaps the good men and women will finally do something, like remove the demonics from governmental power.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 09-28-2021

There is a german article  with the

Title: Death by vaccination: autopsy results of Covid-19 vaccinated patients reveal frightening facts

Quote:On Monday, September 20, recognized, veteran and (so far) renowned pathologists presented their results of the autopsy of ten people who had died after Covid-19 vaccination.

Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Dr. Walter Lang confirmed in a three-hour conference what Prof. Dr. Walter Schirmacher has already found in 40 autopsies of "in temporal connection with a Covid vaccination": Approximately in one third of the corpses the vaccination was clearly the cause of death.

Among other things, severe changes were found in the blood count, vessels, heart muscle inflammation and cardiac death, along with blood clumping, inflammation and vascular changes, and also changes in the area of the lungs up to pulmonary infarction.

As a result, physicians see the death of the examined persons as a consequence of damaged immune system (reduction of immune capacity), related autoimmune reactions, including vasculitis (which then also causes organ damage), perivasculitis (inflammation of the outer wall layer of arteries and veins, including the surrounding connective tissue), very common damage to the walls of blood vessels (endothelitis, inflammation of the inner cell layer of blood vessels) and erythrocyte "clumping," a caking together of the round red blood cells - usually in the form of money rolls, which then no longer supply the body with oxygen.

In addition, the doctors found Sjögren's syndrome (sicca syndrome, autoimmune exocrinopathy), an extremely rare auto-immune disease, in three of the ten autopsies. Dry eyes and a dry mouth are the most typical symptoms, but this problem can also extend to internal organs. A cure is not possible.

Prof. Dr. Burkhardt describes what he had to diagnose on the cadavers as something for which he could think of "only one term": "lymphocyte amok." The lymphocytes were found all over the body, in all organs, in all parts of the body: kidneys, liver, uterus - everywhere the lymphocytes were furiously attacking their own body tissue.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Three different stages of blood in Covid vaccinated individuals: on the left, a healthy blood picture in which the red blood cells float freely; in the middle, they begin to clump together after vaccination; the right picture shows all the damage: The blood cells stick together to form "worm-like" rolls. They no longer bring oxygen into the body. (Screenshot from the pathology conference)

[Image: PAthologie-Konferenz-Obduktionen-IMpftot...0x339.jpeg]

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Margan - 09-30-2021

Has anyone thought of emigrating ?
Right now I am thinking Russia. Apparently Pt Putin has forbidden employers to demand their workers get the jab. And Moscow had to abolish the covid pass plans because shop and restaurant owners and also the public massively protested....
Russia is a huge country and lots of open space. It should be possible to acquire a piece of land there and live self-sustainably. I will have to collect more information on this.
I want to spend the remaining years in peace and live off the grid.
To quote Snowden "I dont want to live in a country that does these kinds of things".... and this refers to all western countries right now, US, UK, Australia and Europe.
The future lies in the East. Ex oriente lux....
And even if there should be mandatory vaccinations at some time in Russia, I 'd rather get their jabs - Russian medicine and scientists are doing very well.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 10-01-2021

(09-30-2021, 03:36 AM)Margan Wrote: Has anyone thought of emigrating ?
Right now I am thinking Russia.

There was an interesting article that describes how to get land for settlement in russia:

Russia gives away land to ordinary people: What the "Far Eastern Hectare" is all about
(You must translate the article with www.deepl.com)

Alternative, when you are young and full of energy, then you maybe have a chance for a new life in a Kin Domain