Bring4th
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis (/showthread.php?tid=18366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Louisabell - 08-10-2021

(08-09-2021, 05:08 PM)Nikki Wrote: To understand and accept what is happening is a gift, the thread back home, to all who come here.  I have always said love the virus, it is not a war, love everything and everyone.  Not always is information given on this tread to cause fear or confusion but to point to other possibilities, to try and help another awaken (realize not our job) but is a calling to serve others. These are all lessons in love and STS overflowing to STO.  When one truly knows oneself, one knows all selves birthing to knowingness of being one.

That is beautiful Nikki, thank you for sharing!

(08-10-2021, 07:15 AM)Patrick Wrote: It is about surrender. Because this is an illusion it also means there is no virus and there is no vaccine. There is only experience. We choose how we experience all of the illusion. We can choose to experience all of it as Love. Then because this is all magical the illusion is transmuted into that which reflects that love in all things you encounter.

I wanted to add that Ra states in the LOO that it is in the subjective (not objective) acceptance of what is happening to us in life where the greater freedom is found. Truth and freedom in love.

Quote:61.9 Questioner: This brings out the point of the purpose for the physical incarnation, I believe. And that is to reach a conviction through your own thought processes as to a solution to problems and understandings in a totally unbiased or totally free situation with no proof at all or anything that you would consider proof, proof being a very poor word in itself. Can you expand on my concept?

Ra: I am Ra. Your opinion is an eloquent one although somewhat confused in its connections between the freedom expressed by subjective knowing and the freedom expressed by subjective acceptance. There is a significant distinction between the two.

This is not a dimension of knowing, even subjectively, due to the lack of overview of cosmic and other inpourings which affect each and every situation which produces catalyst. The subjective acceptance of that which is at the moment and the finding of love within that moment is the greater freedom.

That known as the subjective knowing without proof is, in some degree, a poor friend for there will be anomalies no matter how much information is garnered due to the distortions which form third density.

My mother grew up poor in a little village in Europe. They had no plumbing or electricity in their small cottage, and sometimes they would have to rely on neighbours and bartering for food. But she recounts her life then as containing some of her brightest days. She had kinship, nature, freedom and happiness. She felt like she had it all. I like to think about that when I find myself feeling ungrateful about certain things in life ... while being surrounded by technology, creature comforts and a stocked pantry. How times have changed!

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Nikki - 08-10-2021

Woke up this morning asking myself what am I afraid of when it comes to the jab because @Patrick had mentioned it? The answer is it is not about the jab or fear but the hate which created these jabs. There is no love for humanity and to destroy life it also is mentioned in the information Patrick gave us, and this information is not the only one, I was told this in 2014. Life is the Creator's great gift and in my heart to not believe I have the right to destroy my own or life of others or any life. These are spiritual reasons that I do not believe we are better than creation/nature and if I am called, it will happen whether I get the jab or not. I would prefer to leave this world in love when called by love/light. For myself, I know some of our beautiful brothers and sisters has chosen this prior to incarnation to receive the jab, but there are those who have not chosen that path and feel I am one with them. As @the indicated believe that this is 5D energies fighting to expose the darkness and in love transfer the darkness to light but there must be brothers and sisters that bring the light in. More and more this is being exposed for all to see and pray for a mass awakening. We all have the right to make decisions with knowledge and/or experiences and base our decisions on love based thoughts and ideas. We are given all these tools of the physical body and higher knowing, guidance by other worldly beings, they never tell us what to do, just give the information and let us make our own decisions. I do not choose fighting evil (just means ignorant) but want a world where love rules.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 08-10-2021

There is a mass awakening, but it's due to this massive catalyst in general. For example, people are seeing that it's possible to make societies run while having more time for family and less time wasted in traffic. There are many aspects that people are awakening to. Having more time also means having more chances of developing an interest in spiritual seeking. In the past year I have seen many mainstream people finding an interest in books like The Power of Now. That sort of thing can snowball and before we know it, we reach the threshold that ends up positively transforming our whole collective experience.

This for myself gives hope. The link is Dr. Mercola who I have been a member off and on for 20 years. He cares about humanity and is trying to tell others they have a choice. His guests are usually doctors/scientist who are reaching out. Hope this shows we have the power in love and truth. Dr Mercola is being censored like many, so this link is good for 24 hours only.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/08/10/covid-vaccine-mandates-strongly-opposed-in-europe.aspx?ui=a79b29b7b6ded140649f1bc6dfcd7b8e67b32d7fa1d48813e9352594cf4c0f47&sd=20120306&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art2HL&cid=20210810&mid=DM960653&rid=1231430328

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 10:23 AM)Nikki Wrote: This for myself gives hope.  The link is Dr. Mercola who I have been a member off and on for 20 years.  He cares about humanity and is trying to tell others they have a choice.  His guests are usually doctors/scientist who are reaching out.  Hope this shows we have the power in love and truth.  Dr Mercola is being censored like many, so this link is good for 24 hours only.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/08/10/covid-vaccine-mandates-strongly-opposed-in-europe.aspx?ui=a79b29b7b6ded140649f1bc6dfcd7b8e67b32d7fa1d48813e9352594cf4c0f47&sd=20120306&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art2HL&cid=20210810&mid=DM960653&rid=1231430328

Good article. Thank you for posting it.

Most notable is the accounting of the way protests are being handled. It reminds me of the Vietnam war protests (not sure of the specific years—late 60s early 70s), where peaceful protesters were beaten and harmed.

Neil Young wrote a song about the students killed at Ohio State for protesting against war, protesting for peace. 

Okay, I tried to post a video of the song but it keeps saying it's age restricted. I tried with two different videos. I have no idea why and I suspect this is more censorship. It can't be because of the violence because such stuff is on the news every day. So here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRE9vMBBe10

(08-10-2021, 12:17 PM)Diana Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 10:23 AM)Nikki Wrote: This for myself gives hope.  The link is Dr. Mercola who I have been a member off and on for 20 years.  He cares about humanity and is trying to tell others they have a choice.  His guests are usually doctors/scientist who are reaching out.  Hope this shows we have the power in love and truth.  Dr Mercola is being censored like many, so this link is good for 24 hours only.

Most notable is the accounting of the way protests are being handled. It reminds me of the Vietnam war protests (not sure of the specific years—late 60s early 70s), where peaceful protesters were beaten and harmed.

Neil Young wrote a song about the students killed at Ohio State for protesting against war, protesting for peace. 

Okay, I tried to post a video of the song but it keeps saying it's age restricted. I tried with two different videos. I have no idea why and I suspect this is more censorship. It can't be because of the violence because such stuff is on the news every day. So here is the link:

That post reminds of all the amazing heroes who tried with all their heart and souls to change the world and it is still happening. It gives pride to be human watching such beautiful gentle souls awakening. The darkness cannot help to serve the light, as they push and threaten us, try and control, it actually is a gift to all as it causes awakening of the masses uplifting all life - then a beautiful world of light and love will be terraformed.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 08-11-2021

(08-10-2021, 06:51 AM)Patrick Wrote: @tadeus

We are talking about subjects that would normally not be allowed in these forums. So what do you think would be preferable in between having a single thread for such subjects or banning the subject?

But I think we can revisit this when the next big "current events" subject happens and see how we handle it.

It seems there is a misunderstanding.

I think there should be no thread for "subjects that would normally not be allowed".
Every host can decide about his guests.

At this time i think only COVID and the consequences of the vaccination are the big current event.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Nikki - 08-11-2021

(08-10-2021, 12:17 PM)Diana Wrote:

Diana, I found this link, maybe it will work. Watching it is difficult, sometimes the truth is unbelievable and hard to accept. Thank you for pointing to Neil Young.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxl9R_2ax-8

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 08-11-2021

(08-11-2021, 08:18 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 06:51 AM)Patrick Wrote: @tadeus

We are talking about subjects that would normally not be allowed in these forums. So what do you think would be preferable in between having a single thread for such subjects or banning the subject?

But I think we can revisit this when the next big "current events" subject happens and see how we handle it.

It seems there is a misunderstanding.

I think there should be no thread for "subjects that would normally not be allowed".
Every host can decide about his guests.

At this time i think only COVID and the consequences of the vaccination are the big current event.

Well maybe yes.

"Every host can decide about his guests."
I would tend to agree with this. But many members have been quite vocal that there should be no subjects that are not allowed under the Law of One.

We are refining our methods and I am hopeful we will sort this all out.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 08-12-2021

(08-11-2021, 09:05 AM)Patrick Wrote: "Every host can decide about his guests."
I would tend to agree with this. But many members have been quite vocal that there should be no subjects that are not allowed under the Law of One.

We are refining our methods and I am hopeful we will sort this all out.

Everything is fine as it is.

I would appreciate additional a Wiki for the knowledge of the LOO.
But there has been already a decision against this proposal by L/L Research.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Nikki - 08-12-2021

I want to deeply thank all that have been on this thread and L/L Research that my experience so far as been love and light. I have learned so much understanding of others and myself in my time here removing a veil within hiding the acceptance and love for ALL. Feel that now that I have experienced both sides of this situation that humanity is facing now, see the love on both sides and realize all is as it should be in this wondrous time of ascension. Would like to share a link that I truly feel is love of humanity by doctors, etc and share it with you. It is titled We Are the World. May it bring you peace.

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/videos/aflds-org-presents-we-are-the-world/

See the views on this link below amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I04FcfIVtcU

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Nikki - 08-13-2021

Sharing this information in love for all brothers and sisters. We are trying to set a meditation group with all members hoping to serve all in this forum and all life on earth and beyond. It is a difficult time for many of us and the more love we give and receive, the more the healing and understanding. The first meditation will be about control and covid and the teaching will be of Quo.

Join us as one it would give such joy to all. It is located in the Meet-up Area

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=19412&pid=303714#pid303714

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 08-13-2021

I recently posted a video, indicating NAC can reduce C19 vaccine impact, and how it reduces the C19 impact, but was removed by admin team, saying that's commercial. :-) probably based on that standard, all posts related with HCQ should also be banned, since they're also commercial.

so now I am posting another article related with NAC. NAC has been in market for half a century, since 1963. now after there're news that it can reduce C19 vaccine side impact, it's banned by FDA.
https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com/news/news-items/2021/january/n-acetyl-cysteine-supplement,-drug,-or-both.aspx

similar to HCQ etc, all those old medicine, as soon as there're articles that they can treat C19 or C19 vaccine, they're banned.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 08-13-2021

Well there is a great deal of the alternative media/market that is just there to exploit people and make money in ways that are much more unscrupulous than what we call big pharma.

So that is something to keep in mind my in my opinion.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 08-13-2021

They say the truth through films:

Quote:Films:

1940 - Der große Diktator
1943 - Chicken Little
1976 - Network
1979 - Die Hamburger Krankheit
1982 - Blut und Ehre
1987 - Es war einmal das Leben
1988 - Sie leben
1989 - Erik der Wikinger
1991 - Die Simpsons
1991 - Ein Engel auf Erden
1995 - Johnny Mnemonic
1996 - Der grüne Planet
1999 - The Devil Lady
1999 - The Matrix
2003 - Die Simpsons
2005 - V wie Vendetta
2007 - Vexille
2009 - CSI: Vegas
2010 - Die Simpsons
2011 - The Veteran
2012 - Gray State
2013 - Utopia
2016 - Akte X
2016 - Person of Interest
2018 - Counterpart
2019 - In the Shadow of the Moon
2019 - Hindafing
2019 - Stretch Armstrong und die Flex Fighters
2020 - Songbird

Sorry - this is a german list and the synchronized versions, but most of the films can be found by the title.

But here is my favourite part in english (beginning at min. 23:30 in the above video):

Simpsons Season 22 Episode 6, Original Airdate November 21, 2010

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Nikki - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 02:27 PM)Patrick Wrote: Well there is a great deal of the alternative media/market that is just there to exploit people and make money in ways that are much more unscrupulous than what we call big pharma.

Hi Patrick, a very interesting comment.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 01:50 PM)the Wrote: I recently posted a video, indicating NAC can reduce C19 vaccine impact, and how it reduces the C19 impact, but was removed by admin team, saying that's commercial. :-) probably based on that standard, all posts related with HCQ should also be banned, since they're also commercial.

so now I am posting another article related with NAC. NAC has been in market for half a century, since 1963. now after there're news that it can reduce C19 vaccine side impact, it's banned by FDA.
https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com/news/news-items/2021/january/n-acetyl-cysteine-supplement,-drug,-or-both.aspx

similar to HCQ etc, all those old medicine, as soon as there're articles that they can treat C19 or C19 vaccine, they're banned.

(08-13-2021, 01:50 PM)Patrick Wrote:  Well there is a great deal of the alternative media/market that is just there to exploit people and make money in ways that are much more unscrupulous than what we call big pharma.

in my opinion, it's true that people/organization will try to marketing something, but in the NAC case, the original deleted admin video might not be categorized as marketing. NAC is a very similar case to HCQ, a very old supplemental/medicine, has been in market since 1963. not expensive as all. in Canada, it will be 10 to 30 dollars a bottle, if buy from offshore, it might be dirty cheap, since its so old, and there're no patent associated with it, so not too much profit.

it's been in market for over half a century, not much complain, and this year, as soon as ther're 'rumor'it can treat C19 vaccine side effect, it's banned by FDA.

i don't believe coincidence, so for those want to investigate mitigating vaccine impact, they should look into NAC. I can't say it will work for sure, but definite worth some investigation.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 03:38 PM)Nikki Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 02:27 PM)Patrick Wrote: Well there is a great deal of the alternative media/market that is just there to exploit people and make money in ways that are much more unscrupulous than what we call big pharma.

Hi Patrick, a very interesting comment.

Not all of them. I am just saying that, as with all things, one must use discernment. Not just with big pharma.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Anders - 08-13-2021

Wow, Aaron Abke said in this new video from about 54 minutes that the germ theory has never been scientifically proven! That sounds outrageous, however I previously heard something similar that diseases like that are a result of beliefs and viruses are actually exosomes, natural messenger capsules manufactured by our cells. Amazing. Something is going on. Let's watch that ivory tower of appeal to authority come crashing down like a pyramid of cards. I'm actually a huge fan of science, when done correctly, not the corrupt whitewashed crap that they claim is science.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 08-14-2021

(08-13-2021, 11:29 PM)Anders Wrote: Wow, Aaron Abke said in this new video from about 54 minutes that the germ theory has never been scientifically proven!

I have shown up a lawsuit about it.

The author Johannes Jürgenson has written detailed about it.
And about much more facts that are hard to believe. He only presented the facts and let the reader made the conclusions.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Anders - 08-14-2021

(08-14-2021, 04:25 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 11:29 PM)Anders Wrote: Wow, Aaron Abke said in this new video from about 54 minutes that the germ theory has never been scientifically proven!

I have shown up a lawsuit about it.

The author Johannes Jürgenson has written detailed about it.
And about much more facts that are hard to believe. He only presented the facts and let the reader made the conclusions.

I have noticed an increase of doubts about the medical claims of COVID. Even from experts, like the lawsuit you mention. It will be intersting to see what will happen.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Eddie - 08-14-2021

Details of Pfizer "vaccine" contracts reveal why Pfizer fought so hard to keep them secret.  (If you had any doubts that these injection pushes are part of a Deep State criminal scam, this should make that clear):

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/frontlinenews/information-security-expert-on-revealed-pfizer-agreements-theres-good-reason-pfizer-fought-to-hide-the-details-of-these-contracts/

We will need Nuremberg-style trials for the executives and principal owners of these pharmaceutical companies, and the politicians who are bribed or controlled by them.  They are guilty of crimes against humanity.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Eddie - 08-14-2021

Breaking: HIV Confirmed in Vaccinated!

Pull quote, from the last paragraph, which reinforces what I have been saying about this issue from the very beginning:

"...We suspect the NWO’s goal was to infect as many people as possible with the vaccine then wait it out till all those infected died off leaving a small cluster of uninfected survivors who would then be either experimented on or turned into slaves. The “useless eaters” are being slowly euthanized through “Gain-of-Function” experimentation. But will we all go gently into the good night?"

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 08-14-2021

(08-13-2021, 11:29 PM)Anders Wrote: Wow, Aaron Abke said in this new video from about 54 minutes that the germ theory has never been scientifically proven! That sounds outrageous...

It's worth noting that materialism itself has been disproven scientifically by empirical evidence...

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 08-14-2021

(08-14-2021, 09:17 AM)Patrick Wrote: It's worth noting that materialism itself has been disproven scientifically by empirical evidence...

Quote:Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.
—Albert Einstein

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 08-14-2021

more information on how the vaccine affect people (at spiritual level). If someone only took the 1st shot, then wake up, and take action not to take more shots, this video explains how he/she can change reality and eliminate all the vaccine side impact.

Marina Jacobi - Pamphlet Of Your New Holograms - S4 E33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvP8lIZfG5M

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Eddie - 08-17-2021

Bombshell: FDA knew all along there would be many COVID cases among the fully vaccinated—and buried that knowledge

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 08-18-2021

A Letter to the Unvaccinated

Worse Cardiac Arrest Outcomes During The COVID-19 Pandemic In Boston Can Be Attributed To Patient Reluctance To Seek Care

Infarctions and cardiac arrests in younger vaccinated explode
Quote:These are worrying facts announced by Professor Retsef Levi of the Sloan School of Management at the world-famous MIT in Massachusetts (USA) - based on a recent Israeli study. As a result of covid vaccinations in Israel (60 percent of the population there is already fully vaccinated, over 80 percent once), there is an increasing incidence of serious vaccine sequelae and harms with clinical or even intensive care relevance.

For example, a 25 percent increase in cases of cardiac arrest and myocardial infarction has been recorded among 16-29 year olds who have been vaccinated. Among vaccinated women in the 20-29 age group, heart attacks increased by as much as 83.6 percent. According to the study cited by Levi, this increase is "clearly related" to the vaccination campaign.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Nikki - 08-18-2021

(08-14-2021, 11:06 PM)the Wrote: more information on how the vaccine affect people (at spiritual level). If someone only took the 1st shot, then wake up, and take action not to take more shots, this video explains how he/she can change reality and eliminate all the vaccine side impact.

Marina Jacobi - Pamphlet Of Your New Holograms - S4 E33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvP8lIZfG5M

Started to watch this video and will finish it. There are many wonderful teachers right now trying to give to all of us with different views of reality knowledge. Thank you for posting this. Heart

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 08-18-2021

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations

31.8% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and 23.9% is fully vaccinated.
4.8 billion doses have been administered globally, and 34.45 million are now administered each day.
Only 1.3% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.