Bring4th
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis (/showthread.php?tid=18366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - LeiwoUnion - 08-08-2021

(08-07-2021, 08:16 PM)unity100 Wrote: If you are afraid of vaccines, get anything other than Pfizer/Biontech and Moderna. Only those two are mRNA vaccines. All the other vaccines, including Sinovac, are traditional vaccines.

This is only partially true. While these other vaccines (with the exception of sinovac) are not mRNA vaccines like the Pfitzer/Moderna they are not quite traditional vaccines either. They employ viral vectors as their 'active ingredient' instead of deactivated viruses. This active ingredient means that the adenoviral vector (which contains the nucleic acid sequence for coding the covid-19 spike protein) is brought into the host cell cytoplasm where the production of the immunization agent can commence, similar to mRNA vaccines. The main difference is the delivery agent itself where for the mRNA vaccines the delivery of the genetic code happens via a synthetic lipid nanoparticle while in the virus vector vaccines the delivery happens via a seminatural adenovirus shell. When the host cell has been breached via either lipid endocytosis or modified adenoviral infection the rest is pretty much identical. Modified covid-19 spike protein production. Sinovac on the other hand is true traditional vaccine which relies on the delivery of deactivated covid-19 viruses to produce immunization. There might be some other traditional type vaccines but I didn't go search for more info.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Nikki - 08-08-2021

(08-05-2021, 07:55 AM)Patrick Wrote: We don't need vaccines to disconnect us from Love. We are doing this ourselves quite well. Even right here in this spiritual community.

Incidentally, it is fear that separates us from source. So that nonsense about vaccine and disconnection is actually what disconnects us. The message itself is part of what disconnects us.

I hope more people realize that it is the Cabal behind such nonsense.

Believe that what this is talking about is the body is disconnected from Source, disconnecting the brain from receiving cosmic information which is the the brains function and purpose, which would make this information make sense. The belief that we are taught from birth is separation from others and Source (which is the self). You are right that this is the reason for much of humanity's ills.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 08-08-2021

(08-08-2021, 05:43 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 08:16 PM)unity100 Wrote: If you are afraid of vaccines, get anything other than Pfizer/Biontech and Moderna. Only those two are mRNA vaccines. All the other vaccines, including Sinovac, are traditional vaccines.

This is only partially true. While these other vaccines (with the exception of sinovac) are not mRNA vaccines like the Pfitzer/Moderna they are not quite traditional vaccines either. They employ viral vectors as their 'active ingredient' instead of deactivated viruses. This active ingredient means that the adenoviral vector (which contains the nucleic acid sequence for coding the covid-19 spike protein) is brought into the host cell cytoplasm where the production of the immunization agent can commence, similar to mRNA vaccines. The main difference is the delivery agent itself where for the mRNA vaccines the delivery of the genetic code happens via a synthetic lipid nanoparticle while in the virus vector vaccines the delivery happens via a seminatural adenovirus shell. When the host cell has been breached via either lipid endocytosis or modified adenoviral infection the rest is pretty much identical. Modified covid-19 spike protein production. Sinovac on the other hand is true traditional vaccine which relies on the delivery of deactivated covid-19 viruses to produce immunization. There might be some other traditional type vaccines but I didn't go search for more info.

thank you for the explanation. just fyi, I saw a video, it says all C19 vaccine, including Sinovac from China and those from Russia, all have nano particle inside it, so all of them are harmful for people's health. and people should avoid all C19 vaccine.

(08-08-2021, 07:03 AM)the Wrote:

thank you for the explanation. just fyi, I saw a video, it says all C19 vaccine, including Sinovac from China and those from Russia, all have nano particle inside it, so all of them are harmful for people's health. and people should avoid all C19 vaccine.

No problem; note that I didn't mean to imply any of these are better or worse than others, on any level. I just wanted to share my knowledge regarding their biochemical and physiological differences. I wouldn't get any of them, but I have my own reasoning to follow.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - unity100 - 08-08-2021

If you are worried about minute details about the implementation of other vaccines, get Sinovac then. Its a traditional vaccine.

(08-08-2021, 07:03 AM)the Wrote: thank you for the explanation. just fyi, I saw a video, it says all C19 vaccine, including Sinovac from China and those from Russia, all have nano particle inside it, so all of them are harmful for people's health. and people should avoid all C19 vaccine.

People need to stop believing everything they see on internet. Why should 'nanoparticles' be bad. There is no such actual scientific research which established anything like that. All vaccines have different operation modes, including the 'normal' vaccines which you got and your children get like measles, polio etc.

(08-08-2021, 08:17 AM)unity100 Wrote:

If you are worried about minute details about the implementation of other vaccines, get Sinovac then. Its a traditional vaccine.

(08-08-2021, 07:03 AM)the Wrote: thank you for the explanation. just fyi, I saw a video, it says all C19 vaccine, including Sinovac from China and those from Russia, all have nano particle inside it, so all of them are harmful for people's health. and people should avoid all C19 vaccine.

People need to stop believing everything they see on internet. Why should 'nanoparticles' be bad. There is no such actual scientific research which established anything like that. All vaccines have different operation modes, including the 'normal' vaccines which you got and your children get like measles, polio etc.

Maybe you are right, maybe you are not, It is all love given to all those who search and make a decision based on their inner guidance to the truth. If you believe one way that is right for you but choices should not be based on decisions on the web or another, but the guidance that one has been gifted with reenforced by experiences by self. I am sure somewhere in the LOO writings, there must be information regarding inner guidance about choosing through information. I have not seen a lot information telling someone what not to do this or that but giving information to offer all the right to choose based on what they feel is the truth. Many can learn from all the information given, and further understand self is to understand our brothers and sisters. To see and understand in love and compassion the choices made by others and self.

(08-08-2021, 08:17 AM)unity100 Wrote:

I worry not of such things, I only desired to share info that someone might appreciate. Also, asbestos nanoparticles are 'bad' for oneself, and that fact was established quite late in asbestos' use cycle; this as an example.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - unity100 - 08-08-2021

(08-08-2021, 10:12 AM)Nikki Wrote: I have not seen a lot information telling someone what not to do this

There's gobs of information in the material telling the group or certain segments of people what to do.

Truth does not depend on feelings. Belief does. This world doesnt run on belief.

(08-08-2021, 07:03 AM)the Wrote: I worry not of such things, I only desired to share info that someone might appreciate. Also, asbestos nanoparticles are 'bad' for oneself, and that fact was established quite late in asbestos' use cycle; this as an example.

Every single breath you take brings in dust laden with innumerable types of particles that contain toxins and bacteria. The keyboard in front of you as of this moment, is one of the dirtiest, most bacteria laden things in the world. The computing device you use now - whatever it may be - is leaking minute amounts of powerful inhibitors as it heats up and the air that that it has inside gets affected by that olor.

With that kind of approach, you would need to stop breathing and stop using the computer among many other things. There would be no end.

(08-08-2021, 11:29 AM)unity100 Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 10:12 AM)Nikki Wrote: I have not seen a lot information telling someone what not to do this

There's gobs of information in the material telling the group or certain segments of people what to do.

Truth does not depend on feelings. Belief does. This world doesnt run on belief.

Really?

(08-08-2021, 07:03 AM)the Wrote: I worry not of such things, I only desired to share info that someone might appreciate. Also, asbestos nanoparticles are 'bad' for oneself, and that fact was established quite late in asbestos' use cycle; this as an example.

Every single breath you take brings in dust laden with innumerable types of particles that contain toxins and bacteria. The keyboard in front of you as of this moment, is one of the dirtiest, most bacteria laden things in the world. The computing device you use now - whatever it may be - is leaking minute amounts of powerful inhibitors as it heats up and the air that that it has inside gets affected by that olor.

With that kind of approach, you would need to stop breathing and stop using the computer among many other things. There would be no end.

I propose acceptance, and then moving on, if a lesson is not available.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 08-08-2021

(08-08-2021, 10:12 AM)Nikki Wrote: ...I have not seen a lot information telling someone what not to do this or that but giving information to offer all the right to choose based on what they feel is the truth...

The majority of external links provided so far on this subject within this community has been clear that people should not get the Covid vaccine (any of them). There is a very great deal of dissuasion. Some links are just trying to inform, but they are rare.

The other thing is that this forum is having difficulties remaining focused on its raison d'être, that being discussing Confederation material. So posters are no longer even trying to integrate Confederation material in the discussion on Covid. It has become somewhat of a general chatter board.

I think refocusing would serve well the intentions you mentioned in your post. Then people can use the inspiration they found here and apply it to any and all information they come across outside this community, including Covid.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - omcasey - 08-08-2021

Asbestos is not a normal dust, or natural bacteria, virus, fungus.. 

There is also a very large difference between breathing something in, and injecting it under the skin. Have you done this research?

These 5 minutes will give you a rough overview.

Casey

(08-08-2021, 12:39 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 10:12 AM)Nikki Wrote: ...I have not seen a lot information telling someone what not to do this or that but giving information to offer all the right to choose based on what they feel is the truth...

The majority of external links provided so far on this subject within this community has been clear that people should not get the Covid vaccine (any of them). There is a very great deal of dissuasion. Some links are just trying to inform, but they are rare.

The other thing is that this forum is having difficulties remaining focused on its raison d'être, that being discussing Confederation material. So posters are no longer even trying to integrate Confederation material in the discussion on Covid. It has become somewhat of a general chatter board.

I think refocusing would serve well the intentions you mentioned in your post. Then people can use the inspiration they found here and apply it to any and all information they come across outside this community, including Covid.

Would you mind pointing or maybe posting the LOO material that you think would apply to covid, truly would be interested in looking into this. Thanks.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 08-08-2021

(08-08-2021, 01:08 PM)Nikki Wrote:

Would you mind pointing or maybe posting the LOO material that you think would apply to covid, truly would be interested in looking into this. Thanks.

I misunderstood your meaning. I thought the "information telling someone what not to do this or that" was about the shared information in the Covid threads. Smile

To add to be last response, maybe start a new thread with this information about how LOO serves during the covid times we are going through, all information in service to others would be appreciated. What one has to remember when posting anything about covid, if one is interested in why one should take it, the main stream media is telling us every day why we should. Pamphlets are send to residents in Canada as to why we should, signs and advertising why we should. Every belief otherwise has to be searched through non-stream media where they are being censored by politics. It may be a good thing one can go else where to get information that is not main stream to truly make the choice that is best for them, this is service to others. It is a difficult time right now for everyone and a time of great learning and testing as to what are our choices. You know that this goes very deep, the posts here are mostly on surface information only.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 08-09-2021

Ideally, the spiritual aspects of any subject should always be the focus of discussions on this site (with a particular focus on Confederation teachings).

In the future, we are planning on having only one thread per subject for these very polarizing subjects and would also ask members to put more focus and efforts on discussing the spiritual aspects related with these subjects.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Margan - 08-09-2021

It is weird that the covid threads are being singled out as having to contain the confederation / spiritual teachings (which most of them do anyways....).
How many threads are there in health and other subforums, where no one actually cares if a Ra or Q'uote quote / debate is contained in them?
For example in your "hot flashes" thread I don't recall any Tongue
I mean, the covid threads ALONE offer so much potential for growth and polarization.
Since this subject is so prevalent at this time on this earth we currently inhabit.
Maybe you could take that into your consideration as well?
Just saying.

(08-09-2021, 09:44 AM)Margan Wrote: It is weird that the covid threads are being singled out as having to contain the confederation / spiritual teachings (which most of them do anyways....).
How many threads are there in health and other subforums, where no one actually cares if a Ra or Q'uote quote / debate is contained in them?

That is why I mentioned that ideally this focus would be all over the place.

(08-09-2021, 09:44 AM)Margan Wrote: For example in your "hot flashes" thread I don't recall any  Tongue

That is a good example yes. Smile  I am wondering if such a thread really has its proper place here.

(08-09-2021, 09:44 AM)Margan Wrote: I mean, the covid threads ALONE offer so much potential for growth and polarization.
Since this subject is so prevalent at this time on this earth we currently inhabit.
Just saying.

Hence why the subject has been allowed to continue even with the new guidelines on current events, politics and conspirations.

But at the same time, we don't want these subjects to take all the mental space here. New seekers having discovered the Ra Material that come here to ask questions should not be flooded with threads on Covid or Trump if elected again in 2024 for example. So funneling these singularly very polarizing subjects seems like a good compromise in my opinion.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Nikki - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 10:02 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 09:44 AM)Margan Wrote: It is weird that the covid threads are being singled out as having to contain the confederation / spiritual teachings (which most of them do anyways....).

That is why I mentioned that ideally this focus would be all over the place.

(08-09-2021, 09:44 AM)Margan Wrote: For example in your "hot flashes" thread I don't recall any  Tongue

That is a good example yes. Smile  I am wondering if such a thread really has its proper place here.

(08-09-2021, 09:44 AM)Margan Wrote: I mean, the covid threads ALONE offer so much potential for growth and polarization.
Just saying.

Hence why the subject has been allowed to continue even with the new guidelines on current events, politics and conspirations.

But at the same time, we don't want these subjects to take all the mental space here. New seekers having discovered the Ra Material that come here to ask questions should not be flooded with threads on Covid or Trump if elected again in 2024 for example. So funneling these singularly very polarizing subjects seems like a good compromise in my opinion.

I agree with Margan in her comments and questioning. What is happening right now and the replies given by yourself do not seem right within. We have two threads on this site for this important aspect and do not see how they have taken over but with all the views and responses, it appears it is important to others, many others - STO. I totally love and agree withe these teachings of The Law of One and enjoy other teachings on this site which are not The Law of One. All things are spiritual and love if looked at through a mind connected to heart. New seekers need to also know that we do live in a world of polarity and how these teachings can help one navigate through difficult times. I did ask that maybe you could point or indicate which teachings would help many in this time with these issues we are all going through but you have decided to ignore. Who is right, we all are, each one is responsible and you also posted as much as anyone on these threads. To clean up an issue, one must clean up their own back yard first.

We have been merging new threads on this subject into the existing ones and asking the concerned members to refrain from creating new threads and instead post their info into the existing ones.

That is why this subject is not currently taking all the space.

I was just mentioning that in the future, I believe a single thread would be even better.

(08-08-2021, 01:08 PM)Nikki Wrote:

Patrick: I see you have changed and softened your original message.

(08-09-2021, 11:07 AM)Nikki Wrote: ...I did ask that maybe you could point or indicate which teachings would help many in this time with these issues we are all going through but you have decided to ignore...

Sorry you felt I was ignoring your kind request. I thought I had explained that I had misunderstood your original request, well it seems I had misunderstood more than I thought. So then on the subject of Covid, the Confederation had only one session in which they touched on the subject. Here it is. (Of course, in more general terms, there are many more sessions that could be interesting)

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2020/2020_0208.aspx

Quote:Austin: Our friend S. from China, wrote recently and he had a friend who asked him to relay a question to us. And it reads:

“Now, there is an outbreak of the novel coronavirus in China, and it has caused lots of worries, rumors, separations among people, as this coronavirus outbreak partially resembles the SARS outbreak in China in 2002 to 2003. Q'uo, without infringing upon the free will and providing your point of view, could you indicate the origin of the novel coronavirus? Is the coronavirus man-made, as Q'uo indicated for SARS? And whether it is man-made or not, what's the metaphysical meaning behind this coronavirus outbreak? Does this kind of collective catalyst also reflect the dysfunctional, unhealthy and pathological aspects of our current social system, just as individual physical distortion reflects catalyst unused by the mind complex?”

Q’uo: I am Q'uo, and am aware of the query, my brother. This is a subject which we have indeed covered before. For various outbreaks of this nature are attempts by what you may call the hidden powers to control the population of the planet. For your planet is very heavily populated at this time. And it is easier for those who seek control to control fewer entities. Thusly, there is the manufacture of various types of diseases that have been accomplished over the past few decades with the goal of reducing the population of the planet.

The entities so involved in this experiencing of the coronavirus are entities which have preincarnatively offered themselves in service to the planetary mind, in order that there may be a resolution or completion of certain cycles of vibration, that is to say, that there may be the realization of their ability to serve their fellow human beings by becoming infected in a fashion which reflects the need to find a cure for this particular virus. This is a manner of being which each entity undertook in order to become more able to open their own hearts in love and compassion for others. For as they find themselves afflicted with this particular virus, they become more and more compassionate for their fellow humans who also have this virus within their being and must suffer the consequences. Thus it is a way of, shall we say, utilizing a negative initiative in a positive fashion that was foreseen before the incarnation began.

There are many such possibility/probability vortices that have been and are possible within your third-density illusion at this time. For the harvest time is a time of great upheaval and change. There is much volatility amongst many nations and individuals and groupings within nations that makes it necessary for the type of experience that is now being felt to be assessed in a manner which does not bring fear. However, most entities are subject to the fear aspect of such an outbreak of a virus of this nature. There is, in such an experience, the opportunity to see that the Creator is knowing itself in all that happens around one and within one.

When this type of attitude can be taken, then the negative efforts to control the population in one manner or another may be transmuted alchemically, individually, for each entity so able to do so in a manner which sees the planetary game as that which is played upon the world stage, in a manner that can offer an entity a great variety of responses.

If the entity can choose the positive vision of the Creator experiencing Itself, then it draws unto itself the basic nature of the power of the truth of unity that is, that all is one, and that though one may pass from this life, there is no loss. The One still remains in each entity and in each endeavor, so that there is always the knowledge that the One who exists in all is always there experiencing this event in a manner which informs the Creator more and more of the nature of Itself.

Is there a further query, my brother? [1]

Austin: Yes, S. himself sent a follow-up to the question, and I think that you just touched on this. But I'd like to read it just in case there's any more that you could say. S. wrote:

“Ra mentioned in 34.7 that ‘These so-called contagious diseases are those entities of second density which offer an opportunity for this type of catalyst. If this catalyst is unneeded, then these second-density creatures, as you would call them, do not have an effect. In each of these generalizations you may please note that there are anomalies so that we cannot speak to every circumstance but only to the general run or way of things as you experience them.’ And S. continues: So it seems that in cases of anomalies, even if the catalyst is unneeded, these second-density creatures can still have an effect. I just wonder if SARS is one case of anomalies, since SARS can be regarded as a biological weapon, according to Q'uo. If so, is it always possible for those infected with any man-made virus such as SARS to nullify its effects and heal themselves? I ask this question just for the purpose of encouraging hope and faith in these cases of anomalies.”

Q’uo: I am Q'uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We would agree that for the conscious seeker of truth who finds the spiritual path to the One to be the only path worth traveling, this type of virus can be seen as a mere rock upon the path that may be avoided by seeing the One in all and loving the One in all, no matter what is the action of any upon one, as attempts are made to control one. If one can give love without expectation of return, and resist not evil, then one has a power over evil which cannot be broken. It is the power of love, the power to cure all that is unwell, to make whole all that is broken, and to bring to light all that is hidden.

We discussed at length in another thread the subject of fear in relation to Covid and Covid vaccination.

Q'uo mentions: "...the type of experience that is now being felt to be assessed in a manner which does not bring fear. However, most entities are subject to the fear aspect of such an outbreak of a virus of this nature...".

This community tried looking at things without fear, but when the subject of the vaccine disconnecting us from our soul arrived, well this energized fear quite a lot in many members. The exchange degenerated quickly.

Q'uo also touches on this: "When this type of attitude can be taken, then the negative efforts to control the population in one manner or another may be transmuted alchemically, individually, for each entity so able to do so in a manner which sees the planetary game as that which is played upon the world stage..."

My understanding of this is that by not freaking out about Covid or vaccination and instead by remaining centered on Love always being present, we each alchemically transmute this catalyst, transmute the virus and transmute the vaccine.

It is easy to forget that our reality/illusion is truly magical in nature, but it is also a central realization for adopting such a loving attitude towards all catalysts.

--

The external world already has enough catalysts directed at freaking us out. I think that within this community our efforts would be more skillful if directed towards this work of alchemical transmutation.

"If one can give love without expectation of return, and resist not evil, then one has a power over evil which cannot be broken. It is the power of love, the power to cure all that is unwell, to make whole all that is broken, and to bring to light all that is hidden."

Here I see "resist not evil" as saying that fighting evil is not the solution. If one remains ever optimistic, nakedly open and non-reactive then evil cannot break such an one.

(08-09-2021, 03:26 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 11:07 AM)Nikki Wrote: ...I did ask that maybe you could point or indicate which teachings would help many in this time with these issues we are all going through but you have decided to ignore...

Sorry you felt I was ignoring your kind request. I thought I had explained that I had misunderstood your original request, well it seems I had misunderstood more than I thought. So then on the subject of Covid, the Confederation had only one session in which they touched on the subject. Here it is. (Of course, in more general terms, there are many more sessions that could be interesting)

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2020/2020_0208.aspx

saying that fighting evil is not the solution. If one remains ever optimistic, nakedly open and non-reactive then evil cannot break such an one.

Thank you Patrick, that was a beautiful read, truth in love.  It brought tears running down my face because there is a knowing in all of us of this truth.  The truth within can be tangled and hidden under fear, confusion, separation and our own darkness.  It would be a blessing to those who come to this thread to read this first.  New members, like myself can spend a lot of time looking for this type of information, maybe many have tried and gave up.  To understand and accept what is happening is a gift, the thread back home, to all who come here.  I have always said love the virus, it is not a war, love everything and everyone.  Not always is information given on this tread to cause fear or confusion but to point to other possibilities, to try and help another awaken (realize not our job) but is a calling to serve others. These are all lessons in love and STS overflowing to STO.  When one truly knows oneself, one knows all selves birthing to knowingness of being one.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - unity100 - 08-09-2021

This is only partially true. While these other vaccines (with the exception of sinovac) are not mRNA vaccines like the Pfitzer/Moderna they are not quite traditional vaccines either. They employ viral vectors as their 'active ingredient' instead of deactivated viruses.

I looked into this today and read specs of Sinovac vaccine. The above is incorrect. Sinovac is comprised of deactivated viruses. So it cant cause covid in any way, neither it carries the experimental nature of other vaccines. That's also why repeated shots with it doesnt seem to affect people a single bit. This vaccine is likely a major reason why China got out of Covid that easy while other countries still dabble in the mud.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - LeiwoUnion - 08-10-2021

unity100 Wrote:I looked into this today and read specs of Sinovac vaccine. The above is incorrect. Sinovac is comprised of deactivated viruses. So it cant cause covid in any way, neither it carries the experimental nature of other vaccines. That's also why repeated shots with it doesnt seem to affect people a single bit. This vaccine is likely a major reason why China got out of Covid that easy while other countries still dabble in the mud.

That is quite literally what I said.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 08-10-2021

(08-09-2021, 09:33 AM)Patrick Wrote: Ideally, the spiritual aspects of any subject should always be the focus of discussions on this site (with a particular focus on Confederation teachings).

In the future, we are planning on having only one thread per subject for these very polarizing subjects and would also ask members to put more focus and efforts on discussing the spiritual aspects related with these subjects.

Can you explain this please?

A forum like this (MyBB) is the best software at this time for discussing.
When you want to do other things like collecting knowledge you should use addtional software like a MediaWiki or a Content Management System (CMS).

But this should be discussed in a seperated thread.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 08-10-2021

(08-09-2021, 12:21 PM)Patrick Wrote: We have been merging new threads on this subject into the existing ones and asking the concerned members to refrain from creating new threads and instead post their info into the existing ones.

That is why this subject is not currently taking all the space.

I was just mentioning that in the future, I believe a single thread would be even better.

Sorry - No!

Merging different aspects of a discussion together will destroy the lucidity.
That's the fortitude of a forum-software, that there are topics and within the topics are threads containing the discussion on this aspect in a cronologically order.

When you want to bundle knowledge you should install a Wiki or CMS additional.
The Wiki has the advantage of an automatic history of the modifications and perfect possibility of linking, organizing and searching the content.
The CMS has the advantage that it has an extended system of right management implemented for access and authoring.
Both can be extended in the functionality with a couple of plugins.

I am preferring a Wiki and a good example is this (german) AnthroWiki for the knowledge of Rudolf Steiner.
One good feature is the use of categories that can easily be generated automatically like in this example.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 08-10-2021

@tadeus

We are talking about subjects that would normally not be allowed in these forums. So what do you think would be preferable in between having a single thread for such subjects or banning the subject?

But I think we can revisit this when the next big "current events" subject happens and see how we handle it.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 08-10-2021

(08-09-2021, 03:26 PM)Patrick Wrote: Here I see "resist not evil" as saying that fighting evil is not the solution. If one remains ever optimistic, nakedly open and non-reactive then evil cannot break such an one.

there's different definition/meaning/viewing point of 'fighting evil'.

IMHO,

3D fighting is to focus our energy to those negative things, move ourselves away from peace and joy state, and we end up manifest those negative things. so our 3D fighting is ending up lockup ourselves in 3D prison. it's not evil lock us up, it's our wrong perception.

5D fighting is to expose the darkness, accept it, but at the same time, transfer dark to light, and still take action, including 3D level actions. In other words, we can also say, 5D fighting is not 3D fighting, it's transfer darkness, instead of '3D fighting darkness'.

6D or higher is seeing the 'one', knowing those negative things are part of creation and accept it, but they still not consent to it, e.g. knowing the evilness of vaccine, and refuse to take it.

just share my observation: many people still live in 3D duality world, they have wrong perception of higher dimensional world, and think in higher dimensional world, everything is 'love and light', and believe those actions that expose the darkness is 'wrong', and want to ban those topics in this forum and many other spiritual groups. they actually suppress themselves, and this won't help them ascending.

I often say, be in 'peace and joy' state[in higher frequency], take actions from heart. and of course, this is just my truth, other people can take different/opposite actions, that is perfect fine, since everything is 'right' in its own way, it makes the 'one' complete.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 08-10-2021

It is about surrender. Because this is an illusion it also means there is no virus and there is no vaccine. There is only experience. We choose how we experience all of the illusion. We can choose to experience all of it as Love. Then because this is all magical the illusion is transmuted into that which reflects that love in all things you encounter.