Bring4th
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis (/showthread.php?tid=18366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - omcasey - 07-27-2022

(07-19-2022, 09:47 AM)Diana Wrote:
(07-18-2022, 10:08 PM)Patrick Wrote: There is no concept of accumulating resources or credits in that system I linked to: "Energy Accounting removes the concept of long-term savings, meaning that generational wealth in the form of energy credits cannot be accumulated...Money in general works to increase inequality by merit of being storable...Energy Accounting will reduce inequality and eliminate wealth not derived from needs or labour, by merit of being non-storable."

Ideally, there are likely many systems that could work better for humanity than capitalism, but the systems, while corrupted, I don't see as the underlying problem—the underlying problem is the general mass consciousness of humanity. At least, that is what I see and have seen for many years. While the majority of humanity continues to be engulfed in the predator/prey mentality, we will have predator and prey. Actually, probably any system would work with a consciously evolved (past tribalism) population.

So no matter what system is put forth—and creating these thought forms are a good thing, and suggesting them is s good thing, I don't argue against that—at this stage with the amount of lies and corruption proliferating in governments, media, big business, all those wanting to control this world, and now quite visible for anyone to see, I imagine there will be exploitation from those seeking to control.

That being said, I do agree that something should change, and if consciousness cannot be forced to change, and nor should it be since we all have free will, then the systems need to change. Hopefully, due to this presumably being the transition to 4th density, change will actually take hold as opposed to every revolution of Earth human history only moving the political pieces around.

A word about faith, as it is spoken of in the Ra material. I do not see faith as synonymous with idealism or wishful thinking. I think intention plays well with idealism and wishful thinking when the approach is also intentional vis-a-vis the adept. But faith I think is personal, and derives from acceptance, and somehow acceptance opens the door of faith. If acceptance is coupled with an open mind, I think it's possible to reach a bit of connection to what Ra says about it, and though human versions of faith such as religious faith and tribal faith have a purpose here and embody some of the energy, beliefs block it until the tower is struck by lightning (the potentiator of the spirit).

So faith, for me, walks hand-in-hand with courage. Accept the way things are, move forward anyway. I don't fool myself that humanity is going to wake up and change (this is not to imply anyone else is fooling themselves). I am not waiting for it. Sadly, and perhaps there is cynicism in my remarks (but I am not perfect), this world is in dire straights and all I can do is what I have always done—live my life as I see fit and walk my own path in spite of this being a swim against the current. That is what I am looking at now in regard to the state of the world with concern. I will never comply with those corrupted factions trying to control the world if what they want goes against my own integrity. 

(07-19-2022, 03:29 AM)tadeus Wrote: Of course it is one of the primary aims to encourage the separation, because this is needed for STS.

For this i will remember for this quote of Jacob Rothschild.
Wearing a mask and following the vaccination program is a public symbol to obey.

Diana and Patrick - please don't misunderstand me.
I just want to show the mechanisms and that it is possible to look at and approach everything in a completely different way.
At least we should accept every decision that is done by the free will, specially when someone is lucky with his decision.

Yes, there is a massive, and quite successful, global campaign to separate people. I feel it even in my little "fringe" existence, where, for example, I cannot visit a loved cousin and his family because I am not vaccinated and they don't want to be around me. It is sad. 

It is ubiquitous and like a train that has gathered steam. I can see how those who came here to help during these times (wanderers and the like), are needed now to really step up, and no matter how difficult, help calm the waves of separation.

I could not be more aligned with every one of these statements, Diana.

Worth quoting.

Casey

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 07-30-2022

this video is not about vaccine, but it explains why some people can't accept the fact that nano particles in the vaccine, and many other facts. in summary, to those 'un-awakened' people(to be more precisely, they pretend to be 'un-awakened' so they can play this game. at a higher level, they're creator, already know everything, same as others) , they lack the foundation to understand those information. and nano vaccine is meaningless for them, they simply ignored it, probably also reject and against this types of information.

Humans and Responsibility - Chat with Athena Swaruu (Extraterrestrial Communication)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmcNweGptPs

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 07-31-2022

10 Tips For Better Discernment With Current Events And Conspiracy Theories

Quote:1) Be Mindful Of Your Emotions
Emotions can be one of the biggest barriers to proper critical thinking. When we are engaged in emotional reaction rather than calm, collective reasoning, we can get easily caught up by weak logic and false claims. The primal, fight-or-flight centers of our sub-conscious mind are activated rather than the centers responsible for self-awareness and higher learning. When evaluating something that’s getting you heated, do your best to control your emotions with techniques that work for you, whether that be breathing exercises to stimulate the parasympathetic side of your nervous system (the relaxing aspect of it), a quick meditation, going for a walk, talking through the situation with an unbiased friends, or whatever suits you best.
It also goes to note that social media influencers will use emotionally driven content to suck followers into their grift. I was talking to woman in my Telegram chat the other day who got sucked into this totally fraudulent influencer only because they talked about saving children, and because of that one topic this follower then believed everything else they were claiming and thought they were honest. Have to be careful of that sort of virtue signaling.

2) Identify Sources And Their Legitimacy
Identifying the source, their possible bias, and their credibility is more important than ever. Is the information you’re reading coming from a mainstream source? Where are they on the left/right/independent spectrum? Do they have a vested interest in skewing the narrative of the story? Are they identifying the source for the claims within the article or video, or keeping them anonymous? Are you hearing this claims on social media? Is the social media influencer reliable or not? It’s crucial to reserve judgement about the reliability of an influencer until they prove to you that they can be trusted and don’t have an underlying motivation of money or fame. As described in #1, the virtue signaling can be employed by internet personalities to rope in a following and more of these supposed “honest” and “truth-based patriot” personalities might value money and fame than you think. Same goes for mainstream media outlets, too, in their valuing of money and clicks. The love of money is the root of evil!

3) Question Basic Assumptions
Our society is built with illusion upon illusion, so must set our egos aside and question even our own basic assumptions about what we think we know. Consistently plays Devil Advocate with yourself, “what if I’m wrong about this or that?”. Don’t be emotionally tied to your own belief systems, and be a detached observers of your own thoughts and beliefs. Unfortunately this is very difficult for some people, as their whole sense of self is tied deeply into their belief structures and if they dare question these beliefs, then their self security is shattered. Don’t be this person, you will be just fine questioning your long standing ideas about reality.

4) Search For Other Opinions
One person will never have the absolute truth or be an expert about everything, so searching out aficionados and adding their perspectives to the picture you are creating about a situation can be very helpful. Use caution about the so-called “experts” shoved into your face by establishment media and science though, for these are often experts in nothing but propaganda. The beauty about social media is that it can connect you to individuals and their ideas that we never would have gotten otherwise. Search through comment sections, find alternative blogs, check YouTube videos and social media posts, you could find a plethora of information and opinions in these areas that can be very helpful in analyzing a situation.

5) Remember That You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know
The “Knowns” are either the things we are aware of and understand, or things we are aware of but don’t understand. The “Unknowns” are the things we understand but are not aware of, or the things we are neither aware of nor understand. Wrap your head around that one. So when analyzing a situation, typically we are trying to better understand the things are aware of, or become aware of the things we already understand. That last category, “things we are neither aware of nor understand”, or the things we don’t know that we don’t know, is the difficult one, and what we should remember when going through that deduction process. What am I not even aware of in this situation? Admitting that there could be something out there not even on your radar, can help that detail surface in your consciousness leading to a more full understanding.

6) Even Experts Can Be Misled
On one hand it might be good to seek out the opinion of experts in the field as described in point #4 above, but it should be noted that just because someone is identified as an “expert”, a “doctor”, has a “PhD” next to their name, has a fancy diploma or license, etc., does not make them an all knowing authority on a subject. In fact, that may just mean they have been incredibly brainwashed by the establishment with a particular narrative that is totally ass-backwards. Think of it: when you have an “authority” person paying $100,000+ for their degree and spending 8 years of their life at this expensive university, they have a vested interest in defending the information they were told, no matter how wrong it might be, and their ego will fight to it’s death to avoid being proven wrong. Our “higher learning” system is not designed to build critical thinkers as much as people who are good at memorization and can regurgitate what they’re told. Crucial to remember.

7) Know Your Logical Fallacies
Find a list of logical fallacies and memorize it. Knowing how to identify these fallacies in one’s argument can go a long way is spotting when their argument is failing, and knowledge of them can also help you strengthen your own arguments. While names vary, commonly known and used logical fallacies include the Strawman Fallacy, the Appeal to Authority, the Burden of Proof Fallacy, Ad Hominem Arguments, Circular Arguments, the Bandwagon Fallacy, and others.

8) Demand Details
Too many times a social media post will be made with a grand claim, and loads of people will automatically accept it without any call for proof or evidence that this claim is legitimate. Someone who is being honest with their reporting should be offering necessary and relevant details in their original post, and if they don’t they should be more than willing to offer them when inquired after the fact. This same goes for mainstream media reporting. Who, what, where, when, why, and how? One of the question I ask myself most when seeing internet claims, especially on social media, is “how would they know this?”. An often needed question with how many influencers claims or insinuate that they have some sort of “inside source” giving them information. “Sauce it or toss it” is one of my favorite adages for a lack of evidence to prove the claims people make.

9) The 24 Hour Rule
In this word of clickbait culture, too many mainstream, alternative, and independent journalists value being first over waiting to get their facts straight about a story because they prioritize getting the shares and likes on their posts rather than having content with substance. This has led many information consumers to adopt a wise approach they call a 24 or 48 Hour Rule, meaning one should wait a day or two for more facts to arise about a situation before making any sort of conclusion about it. Having patience and the ability not to let emotions make one jump to any rash judgements can go a long way in making one a successful critical thinker.

10)
Use Different Search Tools
By search tools, I mean more than just search engines like Google or DuckDuckGo, but using a variety of tools like reverse image searching, web archive, and search functions on social media platforms. Reverse image searching on websites like Tineye can go a long way in verifying is photographs are real, where they come from, and whether or not they have been posted on the internet before. The search functions on social media platforms like Twitter or Telegram are highly underrated, and can be used to find quite a bit of information that may not be present on blogs, websites, or in a Google search.

Having patience and persistence is all you really need to create yourself a fine tuned bullshit detector. Be careful with your emotions, be mindful of your beliefs, and be active in sourcing and fact checking the claims you see on the internet. We must build ourselves into the free, critically thinking persons that we are destined to be, no authority, institution, or other individual will do that for us. Our apathy and intellectual laziness is what got us into this mess of a society, and to that let’s say: No More!

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 08-01-2022

Some people in Switzerland have tried to get an official proof for the existence of the virus:

Confirmed in writing - PART 4 - It remains the case that researchers cannot provide evidence of a disease-causing virus.

Quote:Please provide evidence that the SARS Cov-2 virus has indeed been isolated according to Koch's four postulates, and that this virus is indeed physically present in isolated form to the FOPH or the Corona Task Force of the Federal Council in Switzerland.

The result is:

Quote:Intermediate state:
We confronted every instance of Switzerland with the scientificity and our suspicion was confirmed that the rules of scientific work [4] were disregarded and the proof and control experiments on SARS-CoV-2 do not exist.

So, after we had already questioned the FOPH, the Corona Task Force, the virologists of the Institute of Virology and Immunology (Prof. Volker Thiel et. al.), only one instance remained: the NAVI in Geneva - LABORATOIRE DE VIROLOGIE HUG

Although we already sent this request on February 25, 2022, and our lawyer Philipp Kruse received confirmation by telephone on March 7 that it had been forwarded to the experts, we have not yet received a response.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Not only in the switzerland there should be no answers:

More disappearing Covid vaccine data

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 08-01-2022

Drug Cartel: Pfizer shatters profit records, continues raising prices on taxpayer-funded, liability-free products

Quote:This quarter, the drug company posted a total revenue of $27.7 billion, up 46.5% from $18.9 billion the same period of last year.
Net income is up 78% to $9.9 billion this quarter, from $5.5 billion in Q2 of 2021.
While many Americans are struggling to put food on the table, Pfizer’s taxpayer-supplied profits almost doubled year over year.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 08-01-2022

Fully Vaccinated account for 9 in every 10 COVID-19 Deaths in Canada over the past month; 4 in every 5 of which were Triple Jabbed https://expose-news.com/2022/06/22/trudeau-panics-9-in-10-covid-deaths-fully-vaccinated/

Re. STS Depop Psyop - Dekalb_Blues - 08-04-2022

Re. the STS Nature of the Ongoing Global Depopulation Psyoperation & Its Operational-Security Tyranny

David E. Martin, PhD speaks on the malign nature of the current "pandemic" and its disinformational protective narrative

Dr. Judy Mikovitz, PhD dares to defy the official black-propagandic narrative.

This is all a huge learning opportunity for those who are trying to understand the dynamics of human groups, especially cultic ones (with special reference to radically subversive sociopathic collectives led by certain charismatic psychopaths mentored by Crusaders).

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Dekalb_Blues - 08-05-2022

(02-24-2022, 03:03 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(02-24-2022, 01:40 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: Would like to read this session. Do you remember which one?

(02-24-2022, 10:30 AM)Patrick Wrote: Q'uo has already confirmed that the virus is man-made. It will all come to light eventually.

Certainly.

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2020/0208 Q`uo Wrote:I am Q’uo, and am aware of the query, my brother. This is a subject which we have indeed covered before. For various outbreaks of this nature are attempts by what you may call the hidden powers to control the population of the planet...

Patrick, if you will read using a more flexibly-minded approach, you will note that Q'uo merely affirmed that "various outbreaks of this nature are attempts..." [my emphasis].

Pardon me for pointing out that Q'uo and others of its class of influential interdensity influencers (at least those of the STO persuasion) tend to be scrupulously rational to a fault with their diction (following their overarching principle of maintaining a certain minimum environmental ambiguity so as to counter the possibly-coercive power of truth itself if it's encountered by naive seekers-after-truth without proper "spiritual" preparation), to such an extent that their product is all but indistinguishable from, say, tissues of truthish-but-withal-misleading little-white-lies designedly not destructive of the existing presumptuous belief/thought-system axioms underlying the expectations arising therefrom of their target-population auditors.

(Try saying that paragraph out loud three times quickly, and you might end up back in Dust-Bowl-era Kansas or somewhere equally gruesome. So on second thought, don't -- unless of course you perceive that you are the reincarnation of Judy Garland and feel entitled to do so just for the poetic lulz. Bonus Movie Quiz Question: In the heavily-mass-consumed movie The Wizard of Oz, there is the spectacular special-effect of transitioning from black-and-white film to color film at the point Dorothy is tornado-borne traumatically to her imagined Oz. When she "magically" awakens from her dream back in Kansas, does the film revert to black-and-white?*) 

Nowhere does Q'uo specify that this "outbreak" is man-made. Q'uo, rather, specifically limitedly notes that such outbreaks (of whatever origin, man-made or naturally-occurring; left unspecified) are specifically man-made attempts at control. Thus, Q'uo strategically speaks a larger general truth (about STS's routine weaponized deployment of any x) while diplomatically, tactically, not drawing undue attention to the perhaps-unduly cognitive-dissonance-inducing actuality of this specific x's actually mundane, natural provenance. People in the unacknowledged grips of deeply-invasive fear (such that it forms much of their known-to-self identity) expect to see their paranoid expectations realized in the "real" world; this, paradoxically, gives them a deep sense of security. Thus STS works its truly magical wish-fulfillment, manifesting its anti-Oz through the workings of even its nominal opponents, who obligingly pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Which in this case, is merely an exteriorization of them. And vice-versa, accent on the vice. That is STS superorganism at work (Ra calls it "social memory complex").

But of course, I'm a fellow who is retired (both professionally and spiritually) from a career spent in various increasingly-worse strata of the psychological warfare community, so I can be reasonably expected to look at the darkest conceivable side of anything in malignly-exploitative-&-deceptive terms, straight out of the gate, out of sheer dumb habit if nothing else. The occultic control of human linguistic blindspots is, taken by itself (and uncountered), a sufficiently-effective advantageous power for ultimate STS success in its campaign for the final helotization of mankind. I assumed when I first embedded here at this august Forum that this small subpopulation might have a statistically-significant leg-up on perceiving, accepting, and learning from hard truths; I've come to downgrade that initial assessment mightily, but hope springs eternal. 

* Oh sure, see here, you cheaters.

Wut - Dekalb_Blues - 08-05-2022

(Just posting some old forgotten unposted drafts I found whilst rummaging through the wreckage.)

[Image: f57e6be7f6e216e833bc705cbbee549ebe29772c...c45_1.webp]

[Image: 5d6.png]

[Image: fear%20and%20greed.jpg?itok=si5ILx6L]

"Judge scraps 75-year FDA timeline to release Pfizer vaccine safety data, giving agency eight months"
---Washington Examiner, 07 Jan 22

Large quantities of self-evidently damning proprietary data about the dire health effects of the much-pushed BCW vaccines on a sorely-deceived public -- which info the criminal corporate enterprise Pfizer and its corrupt creature, the American Food & Drug Administration, not surprisingly attempted to have legally declared secret for 75 years (i.e., until 2097) -- were ordered by a U.S. Federal judge in Texas several months ago to be released by the entities in question regularly, in tranches, over a 3/4-year timeframe (i.e., until September of this year). See here for this narrowly-rescued-from-oblivion information (which now is merely subject to the usual pro forma memory-holing by the complicitly-corrupt mainstream-media corporations of the world), The list, comprising Appendix A, starts on page 30 in the linked Pfizer document, "5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports of PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) Received through 28-February-2021". Note that the side-effects go on for almost nine pages of run-on type. 

[Image: 9a2218dbf2bb0e2d47d4346ebc3dd39a.jpg] APPROVES THIS MESSAGE.

CHAOS IS HOW I LEARN - Dekalb_Blues - 08-05-2022

An Alien Thought-Pattern

[Image: 283zjugexlp71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...df45be5630]

[Image: 66pi6p1fd2e81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...b9bcef92fe]

Lemming Meringue - Dekalb_Blues - 08-05-2022

LEMMING MERINGUE

How it started:
[Image: 200+(8).gif]

How it's going:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bb9pf0kaz9dszqvp7i...y.gif&ct=g]

Currently-prevalent methodology of counter-intelligence analysis brought to bear by target population, in line with its guiding epistemology and foundational ontology:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jrbcvdoo0g23w6e0vm...y.gif&ct=g]

"Ethnic bioweapon" [posted on YouTube Jan. 6, 2016; still allowed because it tends to demonize Russia]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sErgwyD2KR0
"Bill Gates Just Warned a New Bioweapon Will Wipe Out 30 Million"[posted on YouTube Feb. 26, 2017, now memory-holed, naturally]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OW2pvHI1RIpP/
Dr. David Martin at Plandemic 2: Indoctornation Post-Screening Q & A; excerpt

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5A68nX5iI0YB/
Dr. David Martin at the Red Pill Expo in Louisiana Nov. 7, 2021; full speech

https://web.archive.org/web/20211123150549/https://www.ukcolumn.org/community/forums/topic/dr-david-martin-who-they-are-the-names-and-faces-red-pill-expo/
Names of responsible executive personages -- various serviceably-villainous operational middlemen who would be the usual such suspects

https://archive.org/details/triagelewi00lewi/mode/2up
Leonard C. Lewin's Triage (1972)

ON THE BANALITY OF HYPER-RATIONALIZED TECHNOCRATIC EVIL

An interesting footnote to modern history is the problem the prosecution at the Nuremberg War Crimes Trial confronted in preparing its case. There was no difficulty gathering evidence; the immense task was sorting through a mountain of bureaucratic memoranda and official reports detailing the trivial minutia of genocide. It is precisely this aspect of contemporary life that forms the basis of Leonard C. Lewin's latest book. (His last, he confesses, was the satire The Report From Iron Mountain [1967].)
....Jonathan Swift's Modest Proposal remains a model of satire precisely because the notion of eating babies to control population is so absurd. In the latter half of the 20th century, genocide and euthanasia are not at all absurd: to the tank‐thinkers they are possible, pragmatic solutions. Triage may not succeed as satire, but it serves as a clear‐cut warning of the excesses technological man is capable of committing in the name of progress.

Aristotle Falls From 13th Floor - Dekalb_Blues - 08-05-2022

(12-18-2021, 05:14 AM)tadeus Wrote: The symbolism of Delta and Omicron together:

[Image: 9e617e1a41cd71ce10c8a1cc30bcd57c63710e01...fa0_1.webp]

BΘO!

Alas for the presumptions underlying this seemingly dramatic Sign From Above, the Greek letter omicron does not have a central eye-like dot, being simply an empty oval -- à la the proverbial "goose egg". Even theta, Greek's other ovular letter, has a seriffed horizontal bar inside.

I'm not saying, though, that the hunch underlying this little symbol-assembly regarding who might be involved in a certain grand fraud is not valid.

Aristotle loses situational awareness...  and clumsily falls out of a window... on the 13th Floor

Undecided

Dread Cthulhu: Lockdown, Lockout, Drop Dead - Dekalb_Blues - 08-05-2022

Dread Cthulhu: Lockdown, Lockout, Drop Dead

Dread Cthulhu -- Footloose & Fancy-Free!

Just the way a certain all-too-powerful life-contracting bloc wants it!

[Image: K8hcS6gQtDudbRBeBqLYYC-970-80.jpg]

[Image: 903617626d1ab742309d7b4e5f77b9a6.jpg]

Business Law ABCs -- Contract of Adhesion

Who would be stupidly frivolous and slavish enough to sign on?
Specimen of such cringeworthy humanity:

Evidential data from Dr. David Martin for malign bioengineering of purported vaccines

Related info from Dr. Madej re. digital transhumanism program

Sample of STS black propaganda/disinfo to demonize those who are actually "awake" (and thus operational security threats) as opposed to the "woke" (who are the proverbial "useful idiots" for propagating mass-movement phenomena)

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Dekalb_Blues - 08-05-2022

This Just In: A Complete End-Run Around Dread Covid19 Infection's Usual Ingress-Point!!
Or,
O Brave New Genetic World!
Or
Follow The Science & You'll Be Golden...

[Image: 1-theaustralia.jpg] 
Australian Mary River turtle -- punk as f***

You might be able to breathe through your backside one day, just like pigs and mice! [& the Australian Mary River turtle!]

MAY 18, 2021
by Study Finds

TOKYO, Japan — When most people think of a breathing, it’s safe to say they picture taking air in through the nose and letting it out through the mouth (or nose again). Could the future of respiratory health mean taking a deep breath in and letting it out through your backside? A new study finds some mammals are able to breathe through their bottoms, with scientists adding rodents and pigs to that list. According to their findings, you may be able to add humans to the list of species using their intestines to breathe in the future.

If this is the case, intestinal ventilation systems, which pumps oxygen through the rectum, could save millions of people worldwide from respiratory failure, a team from Japan says. This is especially important when factoring in the demand for ventilators during the coronavirus pandemic.

[Image: eva-x.png] 
Mammalian preclinical models, including pigs and mice, are capable of intestinal breathing, which may offer an additional route of oxygen administration to patients who need respiratory support.

Is 'back-to-front breathing' possible?

Certain aquatic organisms practice the "back-to-front breathing" to survive in places with low levels of oxygen. For example, sea cucumbers and fresh water fish (including loaches and catfish) can use their rear end instead of their lungs or gills to breathe. However, whether mammals have the same ability has been "heavily debated," until now.

"Artificial respiratory support plays a vital role in the clinical management of respiratory failure due to severe illnesses such as pneumonia or acute respiratory distress syndrome," says study author Dr. Takanori Takebe from Tokyo Medical and Dental University in a media release.

"Although the side effects and safety need to be thoroughly evaluated in humans, our approach may offer a new paradigm to support critically ill patients with respiratory failure."

The researchers developed a gas ventilation system to administer pure oxygen through animals’ rectums and tested it on mice, rats, and pigs. Results show, without the system, no mouse survived more than 11 minutes in extremely low oxygen conditions.

With ventilation on the other hand, 75 percent of mice survived for 50 minutes in the same normally lethal conditions. Unfortunately the system required breaking the animals' intestinal barrier and so was not clinically feasible for humans, especially in severely ill patients.

[Image: merlin_149996730_22999f89-6c9d-4ada-9b5d...&auto=webp] 
Simplified view of typical healthy, unbroken intestinal barrier.

Finding new ways to breathe during COVID

To remedy this, the researchers developed a liquid-based alternative ventilator. It uses chemicals, oxygenated perfluorochemicals, which are biologically compatible and safe in humans. Researchers tested the new system on rodents and pigs exposed to low but non-lethal levels of oxygen. Both mice and pigs receiving ventilation received more oxygen and could walk faster in a chamber with 10 percent oxygen. Study authors note it also added more color to the animals' skin and helped keep them warm.

"Taken together, the results show that this strategy is effective in providing oxygen that reaches circulation and alleviates respiratory failure symptoms in two mammalian model systems," Dr. Takebe reports.

Finding new ways of treating respiratory failure has become increasingly important during COVID-19. Next, the researchers plan on expanding their pre-clinical studies and taking regulatory steps towards bringing their system to market.

"The recent SARS-CoV-2 pandemic is overwhelming the clinical need for ventilators and artificial lungs, resulting in a critical shortage of available devices, and endangering patients’ lives worldwide," Dr. Takebe concludes.

"The level of arterial oxygenation provided by our ventilation system, if scaled for human application, is likely sufficient to treat patients with severe respiratory failure, potentially providing life-saving oxygenation."

[Image: il_340x270.1750368198_cljj.jpg] 
Experimental liquid-based alternative ventilator currently under development by DARPA.

The findings appear in the journal Med.

[Image: eb063b.jpg]

Get in on the ground floor, ahead of the curve! Why be the butt of jokes about being slow to get to the bottom of the latest developments potentially affecting your health? Don't be left behind! Breathe easy -- the fundamentally new way!

Just think -- I've gotten this far without belaboring the obvious symmetry between breathing in through one's nethermost aperture in line with the the Narrative-correct balderdash emitted when so-called "authorities" speak out their -- well, you can see where I'm headed here, au fond.

One can, of course, compare the clownishly far-fetched approach of the madly hyper-rational "scientists" playing in their virtual-reality of self-pseudo-reifying ideological abstractions in at least the first news item displayed above (the "serious" parts I didn't clown with myself, I mean; see the original article via the link at "Study Finds") to some approaches by intelligent, sane people in the real, physical world of empirical evidence gained through being both observer and participant -- and actually interested in following the truth wherever it leads. Hint: the truth leads to a certain point of view that a massive subpopulation of mankind has already announced by its words and deeds is not to be borne, and its admittance in any way, shape, or form to polite discussion to be fought to the blood.

https://www.laloftblog.com/2021/08/19/covid-19-a-pandemic-of-ventilator-deaths-what-they-dont-want-you-to-know/

More Preaching To The Choir - Dekalb_Blues - 08-05-2022

More Preaching To The Choir

The judgment by the war crimes tribunal at Nuremberg laid down ten standards to which physicians must conform when carrying out experiments on human subjects in a new code that is now accepted worldwide. This judgment established a new standard of ethical medical behaviour for the post World War II human rights era. Amongst other requirements, this document enunciates the requirement of voluntary informed consent of the human subject. The principle of voluntary informed consent protects the right of the individual to control his own body.

This code also recognizes that the risk must be weighed against the expected benefit, and that unnecessary pain and suffering must be avoided. This code recognizes that doctors should avoid actions that injure human patients. The principles established by this code for medical practice now have been extended into general codes of medical ethics.

The Nuremberg Code (1947) -- Permissible Medical Experiments

The great weight of the evidence before us is to the effect that certain types of medical experiments on human beings, when kept within reasonably well-defined bounds, conform to the ethics of the medical profession generally. The protagonists of the practice of human experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethical and legal concepts:

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is  a personal duty and responsibility which may not be  delegated to another with

impunity.

2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.

3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results justify the performance of the

experiment.

4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.

5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.

6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.

7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability or death.

8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.

9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.

10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.

--- Excerpted from The British Medical Journal, No 7070, Volume 313: Page 1448, 7 December 1996.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Francis Boyle, M.D. -- "Nuremberg Code is your defense from Covid shots"

Dr. Boyle’s statement at 5:50 is: "By authority of the Nuremberg Code on Medical Experimentation, I do hereby exercise my right to refuse to submit to or to administer the Covid-19 vaccine. The United States Government has prosecuted, convicted and executed Medical Doctors who have violated the Nuremberg Code on Medical Experimentation. Aiders and abettors of the Nuremberg Crimes are equally guilty and have also been prosecuted, convicted and executed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Children's Health Defense report on CDC VAERS-analytic algorithms rigged for non-detection of official-narrative-countering vaccination-caused "adverse events."

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 08-06-2022

1. following video provided a lot of information, including the nano particle in the vaccine connected to the negative A.I. and the AI monitors all the people's
thinking, in the end, take over those who took the vaccinehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89GPGs3o7s0 SSP Update:THE ANDROMEDA SYNDICATE - Beware Galactic Federations of Seductive Human ETs

Hold On! CDC Says COVID No Longer Needs to Disrupt Our Daily Lives … But What Really Changed?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention last week said the agency “streamlined” its COVID-19 guidance so the public can better protect itself — but what really changed?

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/cdc-streamline-covid-guidance-disrupt-daily-lives/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=ee168e07-6d1c-473c-8614-fff48301ad21