Bring4th
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis (/showthread.php?tid=18366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - J.W. - 06-02-2022

(06-02-2022, 05:06 AM)tadeus Wrote: Canadian Researchers Find Carbon Nanotech and Thulium in Moderna and Pfizer Covid Injections

Quote:After reviewing electron microscope images of elements contained in the Covid Pfizer and Moderna injections, Dr. Daniel Nagase revealed that, strangely, the contents of the Pfizer and Moderna “vaccines” show no signs of biological material, including mRNA or DNA.

Dr. Nagase is a Canadian emergency room doctor who was put on involuntary leave for successfully treating Covid patients with ivermectin in a central-Alberta hospital in 2021.  He has since been touring through Alberta and British Columbia (“BC”) speaking at rallies on treatment options for Covid. Nagase said he has also been “learning a lot about the legal system” while reviewing the medical records of people whose family members believe have died as a result of the “vaccines.”

Transcript-Dr.-Daniel-Nagase

This is a video of Dr Daniel Nagase, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO0ZpXaYZX4&ab_channel=MarcelIrnie

Spoken like a wanderer on a mission,   Blush

Tadeus, thank you for your tedious and diligent investigation, and your personal battles for the 4th positive. 

I hope the pendulum of causation will award you for your hard work, and may your path bring you the growth for your spirit.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 06-07-2022

Dr. Ridhwaan Suliman

[Image: FUgPTWAWIAEzAdM?format=jpg&name=small]

Quote:The Omicron sub-variants BA.4 and BA.5 resulted in another wave of #COVID19 infections in South Africa but not as severe as experienced previously  Relative to previous wave, confirmed cases peaked at 33%, hospitalisations at 35%, and reported deaths at 15% of BA.1 peak

South Africa

Quote:COVID-19 infections are decreasing in South Africa, with 2,471 new infections reported on average each day. That’s 10% of the peak — the highest daily average reported on December 17.

There have been 3,965,422 infections and 101,285 coronavirus-related deaths reported in the country since the pandemic began.

Vaccination

South Africa has administered at least 36,238,288 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that’s enough to have vaccinated about 30.9% of the country’s population.

The majority of the population is still unvaccinated.

Nevertheless, mortality at the BA.5 summit was about 95% lower than at the previous maximum.

This will be the next dangerous wave coming in autumn ...

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 06-07-2022

Since this will now be a seasonal "cold" it will be interesting to see if the authorities treat it like that in autumn or if they try to make a big fuss out of it again.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 06-08-2022

Confidential Pfizer Documents reveal Covid-19 Vaccination is going to lead to Depopulation

Quote:Confidential Pfizer Documents reveal 90% of Covid Vaccinated Pregnant Women lost their Baby

Pfizer and Medicine Regulators hid dangers of Covid-19 Vaccination during Pregnancy due to Animal Study finding an increased risk of Birth Defects & Infertility

Confidential Pfizer Documents reveal the Covid-19 Vaccine accumulates in the Ovaries

Newborn Baby Deaths hit critical levels for 2nd time in 7 Months in March 2022

Covid-19 Vaccination increases risk of suffering Miscarriage by at least 1,517%

Pfizer’s Documents

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 06-09-2022

Doctors baffled by Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) in healthy young people

Quote:DOCTORS in Australia are developing the country’s first SADS registry after recent incidents of healthy young people dying from Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.

“In our registry, there are approximately 750 cases per year of people aged under 50 in Victoria suddenly having their heart stop (a cardiac arrest),” a spokeswoman said.

“Of these, approximately 100 young people per year will have no cause found even after extensive investigations such as a full autopsy (the SADS phenomenon).”

According to the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP), SADS usually occurs in healthy adults under 40 and the term is used when a post-mortem can find no obvious cause of death.

Dr Paratz said that “the majority of these SADS events, 90 per cent, occur outside the hospital – the person doesn’t make it – so it’s actually ambulance staff and forensics caring for the bulk of these patients.”

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - "the stumbled one" - 06-09-2022

(06-09-2022, 05:07 AM)tadeus Wrote: Doctors baffled by Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) in healthy young people

Quote:DOCTORS in Australia are developing the country’s first SADS registry after recent incidents of healthy young people dying from Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.

“In our registry, there are approximately 750 cases per year of people aged under 50 in Victoria suddenly having their heart stop (a cardiac arrest),” a spokeswoman said.

“Of these, approximately 100 young people per year will have no cause found even after extensive investigations such as a full autopsy (the SADS phenomenon).”

According to the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP), SADS usually occurs in healthy adults under 40 and the term is used when a post-mortem can find no obvious cause of death.

Dr Paratz said that “the majority of these SADS events, 90 per cent, occur outside the hospital – the person doesn’t make it – so it’s actually ambulance staff and forensics caring for the bulk of these patients.”

Thank you for posting this.  
If you are interested, may I suggest looking into insurance claims, and Crematorium data.  The statistics presented may be accurate, but there is still much behind the scenes hiding more unfortunate statistics.  One example that I am aware of is Coroners reports of fatal road accidents for example are labeled as "A medical episode" rather than that which can include many symptoms we see today, these "episodes" are not covered by insurance, and not included in mortality data under the appropriate statistic.  I believe these insurance statistics issues are common throughout the world.  Unfortunately the University's and Coroners are government funded and generally comply with specific narratives.  The only real statistic is that of the crematoriums totals data in comparison to pre 2021 data.  I am not sure how my comment will be received, or my mind may feel the need to withdraw, I may have to delete it.  All of my comment is of the ego.

There is hope...

Regarding Harari, the man in the rabbit hole, I have been pondering this man for a couple of years now.  He is on a path of service to self, it is after all the world economic forum, not the world life forum,  perhaps it should even be called the world power forum.  You always act in perfect accordance with the reality you are perceiving...  and all because you cannot perceive something doesn't mean it does not exist.  Perhaps he thinks he can perceive all that is, hubris.  Perhaps this is a man who has yet to perceive himself as other and the creator.  Or perhaps he knows how to use this.
But... every effort this man makes to push his will, will eventually end up bringing people together and back to nature.  Of all possible possibilities, there is only one path.  Imagine a world where no one can be deceived,  he is a catalyst to guide us, perhaps not in the direction he thinks.  It brought us here, together, today, and to me that is a good thing...?

And one last comment not from the ego (or maybe from the spiritual ego).  Our focus determines our reality, are we the ones creating all of this, because that is our focus?  If so, is this really what we want to focus on?  If so it is, if not, what?  I ask because I found myself pondering the events of the world and wondering like a small child, wondering if I created my whole world, did I do this?  Did I create this?  If I did, then perhaps I can change it...  Focus.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - IndigoSalvia - 06-09-2022

(06-09-2022, 07:17 PM)the stumbled one Wrote: And one last comment not from the ego (or maybe from the spiritual ego).  Our focus determines our reality, are we the ones creating all of this, because that is our focus?  If so, is this really what we want to focus on?  If so it is, if not, what?  I ask because I found myself pondering the events of the world and wondering like a small child, wondering if I created my whole world, did I do this?  Did I create this?  If I did, then perhaps I can change it...  Focus.

These thoughts cross my mind often. That's one of my gentle nudges to bring my awareness back to what I wish to see, be, manifest.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - zedro - 06-09-2022

You can only change how things affect you, so it's up to the individual to create/assign value. Understanding the plotting of STS institutions and power structures can serve many functions, it can depress you into hopelessness, or it can motivate to create alternatives. It can teach you many things, it has the value you give it, and great potential to learn about yourself and the world around you.

But simply not focusing on it (ignoring?) will not alter the reality for others or the planet, we cannot simply wish karmic mechanisms away, and certainly not those directed at others.

The fact that the issue is on your radar at all means there's something to take away, and while detachment can be the final lesson, it may not be the only one.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 06-10-2022

I think there is value in just observing. Being a witness and then bringing this with you in meditation where the Universe is made and remade.

After that, opportunities will come in your life where you can help. This help may look very different from person to person. It might just be to witness some more and, through meditation, continue healing it.

In any case, this process will inform any pertinent action that might be taken. You'll just feel that it's the right thing to do for you.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - another_seeker - 06-10-2022

First post here - I just read the entire thread and it was fascinating to view the debate over time. Much appreciation to those keeping the discussion going. 

IMHO this was never really about the vaccine, but about control.  To illustrate here's my take with the added dimension of time:

Establishment                                                             Skeptics
Spring 2020  Bill Gates -pandemic ends when society vaccinated  Uh-oh
Fall 2020       mRNA gene therapies a miracle -  works >99%         Safety?
                      Trust the science                                                        Doesn't Pfizer have a history of criminal behavior?
                      Safe and effective
                      Warp speed ahead!
Winter 2021  Israel widespread vax roll out                                    So why are cases spiking in Israel after vax?   
Spring 2021  Adults - congrats you are eligible for vax!                  What if I don't want it?
                      Pop up vaccination clinics all over                            No thanks
                      Get your vax for herd immunity!                                Wouldn't natural immunity be better?
                      Vaccine better than natural immunity                        Really? Show me the data
                      Get your vax to protect others                                   I don't like where this is going
Summer 2021 OMG variants! get your vax!                                    No kidding viruses mutate by nature
                      Anti vaxers are selfish                                                Uh-oh
                      Free donut with your vax! Mmm                                Isn't that unhealthy?
                      Stop spreading misinformation plague rats!              Say what?
                      Proof of vaccine should be required everywhere       Ugh
                      Vax pass rollouts yay!                                                 Seriously? The conspiracy theorists were right
Fall 2021        No Jab no Job!                                                          That's crazy!
                       vax only 50% effecitve Boosters needed                  Wait Why?
                      You are going to die in the winter anti-vaxers!            uh ok
                      OMG Omnicron!                                                          Omnicron lower fatality/higher transmissibility - herd immunity finally?
Winter 2022    Get your 3rd booster                                                  But the vaccinated are getting sick at equal rates
                      Get your 4th booster                                                   but...
                      We're mandating jabs for critical workers                  Canadian truckers: H O N K !
Spring 2022  Well maybe vaccines are not working                          Finally
                      Get the vaccines anyways                                            No
                      We're relaxing restrictions                                          Hooray!
                      OMG Ukraine!                                                            Huh?
                      China: let's severely lock-down a city of 20 million    Uh-oh

Most accurate description of the underlying issues that I've seen (from this thread thanks @Tadeus):

Quote:
Henrymakow.com — Dec 14, 2021
Quote:“We see a future world without enough to go around, and therefore we must learn first to control it and then to share what is there as we deem most advantageous to those whom we choose. That is what power is for.”

“If people will allow such vaccines to invade their own bodies and their children’s in order to comply and to be the same or “equal” to “everyone” else they most certainly will not object to or oppose their wealth, use of resources and life styles being equalized as well.”

“Everyone must do the same. In all communist nations we have fostered, it is customary that for “equality” for the desired and planned “levelling” in this new order, in order for people to have the same in their needs and wants, everyone has to be psychologically trained to obey the same commands”

“The universal vaccine programs not only open the door for behavior control through gene modification and enhancement, but more importantly for the present operation – psychological behaviour control with the vaccines is even more fundamental. Regardless of whether or not the vaccines are unnecessary and useless regarding the virus, or even harmful for many, they are the most uniform and concerted psychological weapon ever devised to control human behaviour.”

Jacob Rothschild

So far the campaign has worked. Presently at my job proof of vaccine is still required to come into the office. Many of my coworkers will not meet in person unless a negative PCR test is shown and masks worn. The majority of people I work with are double boosted fanatical mask wearers. Despite all this the company is pushing people back to the office and there have been several teams that have caught covid. The internal message boards are full of immuno compromised worried about threats to their health. It is a mess. I believe corporations realize they went too far and are trying to undo some of the damage. 

I've have been what is termed an anti-vaxer for some time although I am in favor of prudent ethical use of specific ones. Around 2019 there was a measles scare going around in the news with a similar vaccine campaign. I saw where that was going and started to freak out, but a reassurance came over me with a my inner voice stating that this must come to pass and it will work out. This provided enough detachment to keep me sane til now.

Despite everything all this I am hopeful. Even the most enthusiastic mask wearing vaccine proponents seem to have a balanced outlook. Future campaigns to sow division and hate will be hampered by the damage to the system's credibility a decreased economic power. People may look beyond the propaganda for better ideas.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 06-11-2022

(06-10-2022, 07:01 PM)another_seeker Wrote: Most accurate description of the underlying issues that I've seen (from this thread thanks @Tadeus):

Quote:
Quote:“The universal vaccine programs not only open the door for behavior control through gene modification and enhancement, but more importantly for the present operation – psychological behaviour control with the vaccines is even more fundamental. Regardless of whether or not the vaccines are unnecessary and useless regarding the virus, or even harmful for many, they are the most uniform and concerted psychological weapon ever devised to control human behaviour.”

Jacob Rothschild

Thanks for the nice "statistics" and the feedback!

The quote from Jacob Rothschild shows the main intention behind this "program".
Particularly genial about this is, that it simultaneously distracts from the many parallel transformations to the New World Order.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - another_seeker - 06-11-2022

(06-11-2022, 09:41 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 07:01 PM)another_seeker Wrote: Most accurate description of the underlying issues that I've seen (from this thread thanks @Tadeus):

Quote:
Quote:“The universal vaccine programs not only open the door for behavior control through gene modification and enhancement, but more importantly for the present operation – psychological behaviour control with the vaccines is even more fundamental. Regardless of whether or not the vaccines are unnecessary and useless regarding the virus, or even harmful for many, they are the most uniform and concerted psychological weapon ever devised to control human behaviour.”

Jacob Rothschild

Thanks for the nice "statistics" and the feedback!

The quote from Jacob Rothschild shows the main intention behind this "program".
Particularly genial about this is, that it simultaneously distracts from the many parallel transformations to the New World Order.

While it is hard to know if the quote is genuine the ideas seem correct. Jacob Rothschild strikes me as someone who would never demean himself by lying. There an excellent 10 year old+ hidden hand type above top secret thread allegedly by a "Rothschild" that drops ideas in a similar fashion if you are into conspiracy stuff.
'

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 06-12-2022

(06-11-2022, 03:45 PM)another_seeker Wrote: While it is hard to know if the quote is genuine the ideas seem correct. Jacob Rothschild strikes me as someone who would never demean himself by lying. There an excellent 10 year old+ hidden hand type above top secret thread allegedly by a "Rothschild" that drops ideas in a similar fashion if you are into conspiracy stuff.

With the progress of the implementation of the agenda, they talk more and more open about the goals, so that by now there can hardly be any talk of a conspiracy theory any more.
Those who let the information into their perception are informed about what is happening.
If the deep state were not sure that the programming of the people works sufficiently and the conversion of their plans is no longer endangered, these plans would not be revealed so openly.
In this way, the free will of the people is not violated outwardly, because finally everything has been published.

There is an additional complete "roadmap" leaked by Dr Lawrence Dunegan from 20 March 1969 as illuminati insider and of course he died afterwards. You can compare what has already been implemented.
At this time this was a conspiracy theory - today the public leader of the NWO are talking free about it, like Jacob Rothschild.

Here is a video from Dr. Harari from the WEF - the main mentor/advisor of Klaus Schwab (with german subtitles):

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - another_seeker - 06-12-2022

Thanks for for the video. Its premise, which is what to do with "useless" people as the commoditization of human life reduces need for excess population, is critical to the harvest. The current economic(and spiritual) model of infinitely expanding credit/population/material goods to provide a source of ever increasing wealth to skim has run its course. By necessity it means a transition to a world of lack so the current order may maintain control. Failure to do so will give rise to alternate more competitive systems of governance. Those with wealth are trying to get ahead of that.

Ironically increased automation commoditizes the functions of the elite even more so they are resorting to control tactics, which exposes what was hidden before. By necessity they must make the choice submit or die. The vaccine was a step towards this goal and the elite need as many people  to willingly choose their alternative as possible. Dehumanization of those who do not comply will increase. This of course is doomed to fail, since it involves massive violations of free will at huge cost, while completely destroying credibility of rulers. This is not lost on the elite so look for yet another alternative to arise. In my opinion the top elite view this as a way to replace their competition and henchman as well as getting rid of useless people.

As far as the harvest goes one couldn't ask for a better catalyst. Many people will be asked to choose enslavement and a lower quality of life by those who view them with contempt or death. Others will take this an opportunity to build a better system to better serve all. I'm hopeful for the latter.

(06-12-2022, 04:26 PM)another_seeker Wrote: Its premise, which is what to do with "useless" people as the commoditization of human life reduces need for excess population, is critical to the harvest.

As far as the harvest goes one couldn't ask for a better catalyst. Many people will be asked to choose enslavement and a lower quality of life by those who view them with contempt or death. Others will take this an opportunity to build a better system to better serve all. I'm hopeful for the latter.

I am sorry to say it, but the Elite plan in time frames of centuries.
Just have a look at the Guide Stones, everything is carved in stone.

This are the plans of Orion for the 4th density of this planet and it seems that it is Enlil from the Annunaki who is behind it.
They don't see an alternative to enslavement, this is pure STS with the ultimate destination of satanism.
All resources including the human race are seen as their property.
It has been for a long time the goal to keep people from developing and to permanently bind them to this planet in a reincarnation trap.
Most of the people will still not come out of the sinkhole of indifference and will not be harvestable when the incarnation ends.

Normally enslavery will never last endless and Orion knows that, so they want to create something like a new human with planned genetic properties and without a free will. This time with a strict population control - only so much slaves as needed for comfort, not disturbing their planet.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 06-12-2022

I remain ever optimistic. We will end up with a better world.

(06-12-2022, 06:46 PM)Patrick Wrote: I remain ever optimistic. We will end up with a better world.

That's the same the Elite says. But they call it the New World Order.
It's time to realize the facts - even about religion and the history.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 06-12-2022

The saying might be the same, but the intention is definitely not the same. Wink

Let's not forget the Earth is transiting to/manifesting 4d positive.

The Elites can wave their straw man all they want. It's up to us whether we find it scary or not.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - J.W. - 06-12-2022

(06-12-2022, 06:46 PM)Patrick Wrote: I remain ever optimistic. We will end up with a better world.

Same, 

I have to ask, what do you think is the source or motivation for the people that are disseminating sts agendas? 

I am not ignorant or even "look away" from "evil," my entire background is of combatting the atrocities face to face. "Boots on the ground" per se. 

This experience of mine helped me see that, yes, the world will be a better place. 

Because the public, fearmongering, and doomsday "prophets" has no idea about the unbreakable shield that is working in the light, combatting the negative with unprecedented resources, and sophistication.

yet, when asked, these prophets will rarely volunteer for soup-kitchen, donation, and public-services for the needy. 
Most of their time is spend "online" and "researching" all the doom and gloom of a reality they see through a monitor. 

a previous member on this forum (with their name crossed out) 
was in this caliber and the last I heard of them was being placed under investigation for illegal porn. 

Yet, in the eye of "conspiracy theorist," this person is being "silenced" for speaking out and made to look like a savior on the cross. 

All I can say is that not all branches of the government, and "elites" are under this big bad evil hollywood-style "wizzard of oz" and "world-order."

All that makes good movies and story telling, but when you actually "do the work," it is not this "pessimistic" and "heroic."

In my own wisdom, 
If a person have the free time to "research," and "show/tell," about all of the "baddies" in the world, then they should go outside, get off the computer, and participate in community services.

You will be surprise how many "internet-saviors" does not have this basic credential in their extensive "cabal" fighting experience/resume.
Most are overweight, self-loathing, and lacks essential vitamin D3.  

They volunteer when it is "convenient" and most comfortable, like being on the computer, at home, with snacks at their side. 

Just my 2 cents,

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - another_seeker - 06-13-2022

tadeus

Quote:I am sorry to say it, but the Elite plan in time frames of centuries.
Just have a look at the Guide Stones, everything is carved in stone.
Some aspects of the Georgia Guide stones could be interpreted through a positive STO lens. Worthy of its own thread.

Quote:This are the plans of Orion for the 4th density of this planet and it seems that it is Enlil from the Annunaki who is behind it.
They don't see an alternative to enslavement, this is pure STS with the ultimate destination of satanism.
All resources including the human race are seen as their property.
It has been for a long time the goal to keep people from developing and to permanently bind them to this planet in a reincarnation trap.
The Sumerian cosmology and Annunaki origins of humanity is very interesting indeed. The alleged time line of 200,000 years ago would put the origin of humanity around 3 75K year major harvests ago. It should have been easy for them to engineer what is in the Georigia Guidestones. Why didn't they and where are they now?

Quote:Most of the people will still not come out of the sinkhole of indifference and will not be harvestable when the incarnation ends.
Ra also says as much.

Quote:Normally enslavery will never last endless and Orion knows that, so they want to create something like a new human with planned genetic properties and without a free will. This time with a strict population control - only so much slaves as needed for comfort, not disturbing their planet.
The absence of green ray necessitates the following in a 4d STS society:
1. A clear rigid set of rules and laws to govern society.
2. A hierarchy to allow evolving souls to move up the ladder. Also absolute respect for this hierarchy.
3. Competition - how else to demonstrate your level of development?

A low population with the majority being robots(biological or not) actually reduces the opportunities for a STS social memory complex to form. A society with little opportunity for spiritual self development, even for untermenschen, is abhorrent to them. Hierarchy removes the need for slavery, since those at the bottom gladly accept their fates.

The WEF vision of you'll own nothing and be happy will not work for true STS entities. Perhaps for unpolarized entities but what would be the point? I just don't see how it would serve anyone.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 06-13-2022

If people of this world could be happy not owning anything, it would already have happened. The bias/desire for a societal system without money/ownership is simply not there within the greater population. Took me a long time to accept this, but I'm at peace with it now.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 06-13-2022

(06-13-2022, 06:50 AM)Patrick Wrote: If people of this world could be happy not owning anything, it would already have happened. The bias/desire for a societal system without money/ownership is simply not there within the greater population. Took me a long time to accept this, but I'm at peace with it now.

Then you only need to wait for GESARA/NESARA.

What is concealed about the so-called "unconditional basic income" is that it will be coupled to a social scoring.

https://nhglobalpartners.com/china-social-credit-system-explained/

Quote:2022 marks a new phase in the development and implementation of China’s social credit system (sometimes known as ‘SoCS’, or the ‘SCS’). Up until now, development has been guided by a national policy document known as the ‘Planning Outline for the Construction of a Social Credit System (2014-2020)’.

This has seen the deployment of the social credit system widely throughout China, with an estimated 80 percent of provinces, regions and cities having introduced some version of the system, or being about to do so.

https://chinacopyrightandmedia.wordpress.com/2014/06/14/planning-outline-for-the-construction-of-a-social-credit-system-2014-2020/

Here is a song that fits to the situation:

Songtext

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 06-13-2022

CDC Publishes Hidden Pfizer Document With An Admission That Proves Military Jab Mandates Illegal

Quote:“I’m quoting here – Pfizer received the initial FDA BLA license on 8/23/2021 for its COVID 19 vaccine for use in individuals 16 and older.
At that time, FDA published a BLA package insert that included the approved new COVID-19 vaccine trade name Comirnaty and listed two new NDCs and images of labels with the new trade name. This is what’s important. These NDC will not be manufactured. Only NDCs for the subsequently BLA approved tri sucrose formulation will be produced.”

Knowing that the wording and terms can be confusing, Renz added, “What that means in English is that Pfizer is just admitting they didn’t make Comirnaty. They’re not going to make any Comirnaty. This whole Comirnaty licensing was a load of crap to try and convince people to get these jabs. And so when the military is saying that, you know, they can force these jabs on their soldiers because they’re licensed, they’re lying because they’re not available, and the military knows it. And the military is the one who’s contracted with Pfizer to get these jabs.”

As mentioned above, the attorney also explained how it made the COVID-19 jab in the military illegal. “See, one of the dirty secrets is everybody thinks that all this was done through DHHS, it appears now, and we’re just finding this out, that this is being done through the military so that they can dodge licensing and procurement requirements. It’s so corrupt. It’s mind-blowing. And this here demonstrates, because it’s clear under the law, you cannot force or mandate someone to take an emergency use authorized drug.”

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Quincunx - 06-13-2022

-------

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - IndigoSalvia - 06-13-2022

(06-13-2022, 11:41 AM)Quincunx Wrote: I first needed the fog then came the healing.

Well said, Quincunx. Isn't this true in so many situations? 

I'm slowly emerging from a pandemic "fog." (Not quite the same fog you spoke of Quincunx, but similar.) 

The pandemic turned life upside down for us (and many others). 

While I've watched others run back into life, I'm stepping out of that fog more slowly. Without realizing it initially, I was/am assessing whether I want to return to life as it was pre-pandemic. It feels like a metaphorical death and rebirth: what do I want my life to be like now? who do I want to be now?

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - another_seeker - 06-14-2022

Many pursue conspiracy theories as a path to the truth and understanding, since they offer knowledge not easily found elsewhere. No question about the negativity, disinformation, half-truths, and deceptions, but it does allow growth for those who can hone their discernment. Eventually it can lead to better, deeper, less negative sources or it becomes overwhelming leads to stagnation.

Keeping a positive perspective is most important in these times, since we generate our own realities. Before a positive harvest can come to pass we, meaning as many as possible, must first envision it and embracing too much negativity will only hamper this. Be the change you want to be.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 06-14-2022

Many, such as myself, finds out about the Law of One after having jumped into the conspiracies rabbit hole. Whether one exits that hole, after that revelation has been processed, is up to each of us. In any case, the alternative news communities have their function and what is sought is found. I wanted to know why evil exists, why we suffer and what the point is to anything. I certainly found my answers and conspiracies were the diving board.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - zedro - 06-14-2022

There's a comedian called Sam Tripoli (Tin hat podcast) who always says "conspiracy theories always lead to spirituality".

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 06-15-2022

(06-14-2022, 05:46 PM)zedro Wrote: There's a comedian called Sam Tripoli (Tin hat podcast) who always says "conspiracy theories always lead to spirituality".

This is not surprising, as the programmed worldview disintegrates, there is a good chance that it will be replaced with natural values and truth.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - J.W. - 06-17-2022

(06-13-2022, 11:41 AM)Quincunx Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 10:26 PM)J.W. Wrote: yet, when asked, these prophets will rarely volunteer for soup-kitchen, donation, and public-services for the needy. 
Most of their time is spend "online" and "researching" all the doom and gloom of a reality they see through a monitor. 

In my own wisdom, 
If a person have the free time to "research," and "show/tell," about all of the "baddies" in the world, then they should go outside, get off the computer, and participate in community services.
I agree that volunteering in other areas away from the computer is the healthier choice. However, some people need to learn to clear their mind. If they feel the need to chase something so that they have a better understanding... I say let them. I chased conspiracy theories for a few years. I was helped to see that all I am looking at is a form of negativity. It wasn't until after I stopped viewing these things that my mind cleared the fog away. I first needed the fog then came the healing. I also understand why others think they need an answer. Think of it this way. A person surrounded by friends always have some thing to talk about. They are being distracted from other things such as conspiracy theories. The lonely people who have no distraction begin to form an idea in their mind that they need something to chase.

I see other forms of this chasing all the time when it comes to boyfriend/ girlfriend relationships. I often wonder if it is the idea of love that we are chasing and not the relationship. Sure people get experiences from relationships but you have to wonder if there is a deeper reason for this kind of chase. I read somewhere that a woman is represented as giving and nurturing. What if the female is the metaphor and the male just wants a better understanding of giving and nurturing. The masculine energy could be seen as a form of assertiveness. Maybe this is what the female is actually chasing after.

The student/teacher is perceptive.