Bring4th
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis (/showthread.php?tid=18366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 04-25-2022

(04-22-2022, 05:50 AM)tadeus Wrote: Do you mean the upcoming COVID-Totalitarianism in China is a good thing?

It is indeed horrific. I like Russell Brand, and his basic message of oneness, open conversation, compassion for all, and staying aware of what is happening in the world beyond the censorship and propagandized narrative. Here he talks about the current Shanghai lockdown:

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 05-08-2022

RTE Vaccine Fraud

Quote:RTÉ’s shameful dereliction of duty during the Covid era has guaranteed its inevitable demise It’s finally dawning on many Irish people that the state broadcaster has been feeding them a daily diet of lies and propaganda about the ‘virus’ to terrify them into submission.

When they waken up in their hundreds of thousands, the Duffys, Byrnes and Tubridys of this world will no longer be able to walk down the street.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - J.W. - 05-08-2022

After reading 14 pages, I can't help but to be curious about how much effort, opinions, and perspectives given..

It's interesting to see so much investment being made from everyone in this situation. (On this forum and in the world)

I often wonder if the reason why people become so invested in these problems is perhaps because they have something to lose?

For example, your physical death, your pain and suffering to the mind and the body.
Or even from the benevolent noble intention of a positive wanderer, the core of the distortion of service is to serve the self, even if it is for "other-selves" ~ the paradoxical nature of oneness

So, have you ever wonder this is the reason why you care so much?
Whether you don't want love ones and yourself to suffer, or you are so "above" it all, because you are "buddha" etc. etc.
Whatever the reason maybe...

Doesn't it all comes down to your intention to preserve a "pleasant" experience for your own existent?

But wait, the "spiritually enlighten" and "stoic" ones too. Because you cling onto the structures given by Ra, Kybalion, other metaphysical esoteric knowledges you have read. "Graduation," "Spiritual progression," and so forth. Even this population of people also have something to lose, no?

Would it be safe for me to say that you also gave a lot of **** about this whole shebang because you have something to lose from a spiritual lens?
You want to go to 4D, 5th? 6th? somewhere better than here no? wherever you think your "special" self belonged, before incarnated into this prison? Your true home? or maybe some kind of benevolent e.t. race that travel the universe and "help" lower dimensional entities? You have a grand mission no?

So, let's all take a step back, and look at this...

You are all looking at a screen, typing words, existing in this bag of flesh and bones, plus everything you gobbled up during your "long" walk on this planet, and at some point, you went "ah ha!" "this is my understanding" "bingo." "HEY EVERYBODY, listen to this" "I WITH THESE coool kids!" "This Side! That side!"

Hmmmmmm.......

Ever wonder how ironic it would be, that those who thinks they know the most, and are sooo SURE, will end up being the ones not "graduating" and repeating 3D? (please don't be alarmed, it is just a hypothesis, I am sure you 100% "know" for sure)

But, can you imagine how comical it would be when the moment comes, where you are struggling to draw that last breath in your final hours, and you just know soooooooo sure that you "got it."

"Oh yea, Law of One, oh yea, that's right, I read this, I had this metaphysical experience, I meditated 1000000 hours, I opened my heart (or not), YES, I know, I just know! 51%! 95%! 3D 4.. 5... giberishfflksjdflksdjfkldj.."

then ... poof.. You flat line.. and ended up "somewhere"

How ironically and comical would be, if none of it is what you "thought? or knew"

hmmmmmmmmm...

ok, going back on topic, I am curious if you guys don't see how perfect this is... Covid.. I mean,
Like all of it, the horror, the deaths, the whole thing....
Do you not see how "perfect" it all is?

I am probably just weird or something, but I don't find it terrifying, horrific, or feel this hysteria and obsession with "getting to the bottom" of it.

Although, I am grateful to experience this shared knowledge and experiences from everyone here, for that, I am thankful to see things and feel what others are going through.

Actually, I think I remember good ol Ram Dass spoke about suffering once... ah, here it is..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgaZ5Fqt2Ds&ab_channel=BeHereNowNetwork

I hope we all find peace, and come home at some point.. some moment... whenever you are ready,

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 05-08-2022

(05-08-2022, 06:47 AM)J.W. Wrote: After reading 14 pages, I can't help but to be curious about how much effort, opinions, and perspectives given..

For example, your physical death, your pain and suffering to the mind and the body.
Or even from the benevolent noble intention of a positive wanderer, the core of the distortion of service is to serve the self, even if it is for "other-selves" ~ the paradoxical nature of oneness 

Maybe the time has come to choose between STS and STO?
Much people are only aware about the main stream press / informations.
It's only an choice when you have the possibility to be aware of all informations.

Like what is going on with the COVID-Totalitarianism.

Unvaxxed Australians can’t leave the country because of a WHO treaty: “We’re protecting the world”

When you don't want to know it - don't read it!
This is your choice.

Informations must not lead to suffering - it's your choice too what you let into your feelings and manifestation.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - LeiwoUnion - 05-08-2022

(05-08-2022, 06:47 AM)J.W. Wrote: After reading 14 pages, I can't help but to be curious about how much effort, opinions, and perspectives given..

It's interesting to see so much investment being made from everyone in this situation. (On this forum and in the world)

I often wonder if the reason why people become so invested in these problems is perhaps because they have something to lose?

Whether you don't want love ones and yourself to suffer, or you are so "above" it all, because you are "buddha" etc. etc.

Doesn't it all comes down to your intention to preserve a "pleasant" experience for your own existent?

But wait, the "spiritually enlighten" and "stoic" ones too. Because you cling onto the structures given by Ra, Kybalion, other metaphysical esoteric knowledges you have read. "Graduation," "Spiritual progression," and so forth. Even this population of people also have something to lose, no?

Would it be safe for me to say that you also gave a lot of **** about this whole shebang because you have something to lose from a spiritual lens?
You want to go to 4D, 5th? 6th?  somewhere better than here no? wherever you think your "special" self belonged, before incarnated into this prison? Your true home? or maybe some kind of benevolent e.t. race that travel the universe and "help" lower dimensional entities? You have a grand mission no?

So, let's all take a step back, and look at this...

You are all looking at a screen, typing words, existing in this bag of flesh and bones, plus everything you gobbled up during your "long" walk on this planet, and at some point, you went "ah ha!" "this is my understanding" "bingo." "HEY EVERYBODY, listen to this" "I WITH THESE coool kids!" "This Side! That side!" 

Hmmmmmm.......

Ever wonder how ironic it would be, that those who thinks they know the most, and are sooo SURE, will end up being the ones not "graduating" and repeating 3D? (please don't be alarmed, it is just a hypothesis, I am sure you 100% "know" for sure) 

But, can you imagine how comical it would be when the moment comes, where you are struggling to draw that last breath in your final hours, and you just know soooooooo sure that you "got it."

"Oh yea, Law of One, oh yea, that's right, I read this, I had this metaphysical experience, I meditated 1000000 hours, I opened my heart (or not), YES, I know, I just know! 51%! 95%! 3D 4.. 5... giberishfflksjdflksdjfkldj.."

then ... poof.. You flat line.. and ended up "somewhere" 

How ironically and comical would be, if none of it is what you "thought? or knew" 

hmmmmmmmmm...

That scenario would definitely put an interesting swing on things.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - J.W. - 05-08-2022

(05-08-2022, 12:20 PM)tadeus Wrote:

Maybe the time has come to choose between STS and STO?
Much people are only aware about the main stream press / informations.
It's only an choice when you have the possibility to be aware of all informations.

Like what is going on with the COVID-Totalitarianism.

Unvaxxed Australians can’t leave the country because of a WHO treaty: “We’re protecting the world”

When you don't want to know it - don't read it!
This is your choice.

Informations must not lead to suffering - it's your choice too what you let into your feelings and manifestation.

Why do you want to make the choice? 

Why are you making a choice? is it for you? for others? (Not saying you shouldn't) 

I invite you to explore further, is it because STO/STS... these terms, these laws, these "structures" offers you a bastion of "logic" and "senses"
to your own existent? 

I made choices, I read, and not read, I feel, and not feel, it is like a sensation of being in a buffet of "experiences" 

It's so beautiful, so ugly, and complete, yet not... 

Not sure if all that made any sense, 

But beyond polarities, it feels like closing your eyes and breathing in that calming scent after a morning rain... The air feels crisp, the sunlight is just right and pleasant, all the trees and the grass, and everything even your soul.. feels clean and free..

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - zedro - 05-08-2022

It may not exactly be about the choice, but certainly it can help process or limit the creation of karma. Because even if your polarity is firmly looking in one direction, actions acting in consequential contradiction to that direction can perpetuate karma, or suffering. And many wanderers have a penchant to being interested in ending suffering. Like on some kind of spiritual mission or something.  Wink

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 05-09-2022

(05-08-2022, 06:16 PM)J.W. Wrote: Why do you want to make the choice? 

Why are you making a choice? is it for you? for others? (Not saying you shouldn't)

The choice is needed because the polarity will obviously turn into the STS of the NWO, when people will stay in the sinkhole of indifference.

I make this chioce because i don't want to live the rest of my life on a planet in slavery.

(05-08-2022, 06:16 PM)J.W. Wrote: But beyond polarities, it feels like closing your eyes and breathing in that calming scent after a morning rain... The air feels crisp, the sunlight is just right and pleasant, all the trees and the grass, and everything even your soul.. feels clean and free..

I experience this whenever it is possible. Just now before i am compelled to think about the world of fiction again.
But you can trust that I will push this topic out of my consciousness as soon as this window is closed.

There should be time for every aspect of life in your lifetime, that's one of the aspects of an incarnation.
Now is the time the world will be converted globally in a harsh way - this will take some attention of everyone.
Those who sleep through freedom will wake up in a dictatorship. Is this included in your free will?

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 05-09-2022

(05-08-2022, 11:11 PM)zedro Wrote: It may not exactly be about the choice, but certainly it can help process or limit the creation of karma. Because even if your polarity is firmly looking in one direction, actions acting in consequential contradiction to that direction can perpetuate karma, or suffering. And many wanderers have a penchant to being interested in ending suffering. Like on some kind of spiritual mission or something.  Wink

I agree with Buddha that suffering can be released (only) by releasing fear.
Why so many people live in fear about something that obviously does not exist?

The simple truth is that the VACCINATION is COVID. Everything else is the INFLUENZA as it exists all the time.

P.S. This motivated me to post this thread about the childlike people.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 05-12-2022

PANDAMNED [documentary]

Quote:2020 / 2022 - For the past two years, the world population has been under the spell of the coronavirus. Emergency regimes have been established, civil liberties have been dismantled, surveillance programs were being installed and an unprecedented global vaccination program has been rolled out.
Are we doing the right thing, or did we make a deal with the devil in exchange for a benefit? Through critical voices from various areas of expertise, PANDAMNED attempted for the first time to paint the whole picture and shed light on the darkness. It has become a relentless stocktaking of our time, which global organizations, governments and big tech companies would have preferred to prevent.
Documentary maker Marijn Poels takes the viewer on an enlightening journey through the emerging absurd world of the "New Normal" and how we can still prevent it.
www.pandamned.org
Subtitles: German, Englisch, Dutch

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 05-15-2022

We’re living with COVID but more of us are dying than ever

Poor virus-neutralizing capacity in highly C-19 vaccinated populations could soon lead to a fulminant spread of Sars-CoV-2 super variants that are highly infectious and highly virulent in vaccinees while being fully resistant to all existing and future spike-based C- 19 vaccines
March 2022 Author: G. Vanden Bossche, DVM, PhD

[Image: grafik-2.png]
Source from this article

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 05-15-2022

(05-08-2022, 06:47 AM)J.W. Wrote: So, have you ever wonder this is the reason why you care so much?

I will readily concede that, yes, I feel there is something to lose no matter what category of people one might name: free will (freedom). This does concern me. As a being on this planet, in this reality, I feel I am here to express my uniqueness in concert with all other entities. The more societies are controlled, and this past two years have possibly indicated an almost dystopian level of control that has not yet abated (just as the measures put into place after 911 did not), the less free will has a place. I realize that free will is not a simple concept relegated only to having freedoms in 3D life, so I'm looking to explore this concept further.

I think there is the idea of how far acceptance goes and what that encompasses. As we keep moving (I am in the US) toward more totalitarianism, there are many questions to explore regarding balance. For example, Ra mentions that a STO individual can simply not accept the service offered by STS entities (I don't have time to find the quote but I think this is in reference to the 5D visitor). So how does this play out in our current situation? How does one live in a dictatorship (such as North Korea) and not accept the STS service and not just be a victim? I'm genuinely curious to hear different perspectives on this.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - IndigoSalvia - 05-16-2022

(05-08-2022, 06:47 AM)J.W. Wrote: It's interesting to see so much investment being made from everyone in this situation. (On this forum and in the world)

Curious, huh? Good points. I presume you are looking in the mirror, asking others as much as you are asking self the same questions. 

I ponder (when I read your post): what's this (incarnation) all for? And, sure it's about the pandemic in this thread, but it's also about so much more. 

Are we trying to alleviate the suffering within/about us? Is there a difference? 

I'll be the first to admit that experiencing and observing suffering causes me great discomfort. Then a question arises: what do I do about this discomfort? do I do anything? Is what I do for self, for other, for both self and other??

For me, each moment is different, and each moment carries different energies, some could be labeled STO or STS, loving or fearful ... It's a big pot o' energies for me and though I continue to try, I can't always discern one ingredient from the other yet.  Cheese

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 05-16-2022

Great ponderings IndigoSalvia. I figured the best way I may be of help is to remind all to keep faith in the great power contained in remaining loving and light of heart in all circonstances. This way one may be a solid anchor that others may rely on in difficult times. This is felt by others no matter what their beliefs are. It has the potential to lessen their burden simply by being around such a light hearted anchor. The key is in listening to them, if they wish to share their woes. No need to say much.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 05-17-2022

Biden Handing Over U.S. Sovereignty to WHO

Quote:On May 22-28, 2022, ultimate control over America’s healthcare system, and hence its national sovereignty, will be delivered for a vote to the World Health Organization’s governing legislative body, the World Health Assembly (WHA).
This threat is contained in new amendments to WHO’s International Health Regulations, proposed by the Biden administration, that are scheduled as “Provisional agenda item 16.2” at the upcoming conference on May 22-28, 2022.1
These amendments will empower WHO’s Director-General to declare health emergencies or crises in any nation and to do so unilaterally and against the opposition of the target nation. The Director-General will be able to declare these health crises based merely on his personal opinion or consideration that there is a potential or possible threat to other nations.  
If passed, the Biden Administration’s proposed amendments will, by their very existence and their intention, drastically compromise the independence and the sovereignty of the United States.
The same threat looms over all the U.N.’s 193 member nations, all of whom belong to WHO and represent 99.44% of the world population.
These regulations are a “binding instrument of international law entered into force on 15 June 2007.”3 U.N. members states can be required by law to obey or acquiesce to them.

Everything will be prepared for the next wave in autumn ...

THE PLAN - WHO plans for 10 years of pandemics, from 2020 to 2030

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 05-22-2022

The WHO is changing their International Health Regulations…& that’s NOT good

Quote:Loosening the definition of “pandemic”

The IHR is the legislation which empowers the Director-General of the World Health Organization to declare a disease is a pandemic, or a “Public Health Emergency of International Concern” (PHEIC). The amended rules seek to broaden this power considerably in the following ways:

1) by allowing a PHEIC to be declared in the event of a “potential” emergency…
Art 12(2) […]If the Director-General considers, based on an assessment under these Regulations, that a potential or actual public health emergency of international concern is occurring

2) by creating an entirely new class of “public health incident”, the “intermediate public health alert”, a term which is given absolutely zero  definition within the document and seems to be entirely at the whim of the WHO’s DG:
Art 12(6) Where an event has not been determined to meet the criteria for a public health emergency of international concern but the Director-General has determined it requires heightened international awareness and a potential international public health response, the Director-General, on the basis of information received, may determine at any time to issue an intermediate public health alert

3) by empowering regional WHO directors to declare the (also brand new) Public Health Emergency of Regional Concern (PHERC):
Art 12(7). A Regional Director may determine that an event constitutes a public health emergency of regional concern and provide related guidance to States Parties in the region either before or after notification of an event that may constitute a public health emergency of international concern is made to the Director-General

The secret WHO boss is called Bill Gates  Documentation Film (german)
Conspiracy Theory: Bill Gates, the World Conspiracy and Me

Quote:According to the film authors, various lobby organizations of the genetic engineering industry are said to have paid large sums of money to the WHO in the 1990s. In 1994, the WHO, together with the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), increased the limits for glyphosate residues in genetically modified soybeans 200-fold.

Nevertheless, it is the entanglements between corporations and the WHO that make the film exciting - and of which it has more to offer. For example, when David McCoy, one of the leading experts in the field of global health, has his say: The WHO's agenda is increasingly determined by private donors, especially Bill Gates, he says. If the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation stopped sending millions of U.S. dollars to Geneva every year, the WHO might collapse. The billionaire has a correspondingly large influence on the content of the program.

In the film, the foundation's spokesman denies any influence. But de facto, as the film shows, there are overlaps in personnel between the WHO and the Gates Foundation. And the WHO does indeed focus conspicuously strongly on what Bill Gates wants: vaccination, for example.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 05-23-2022

near the end of this video, Marina Jacobi explained why 'love and light only' , without seeing the truth, without taking action to fight against the vaccine and other deep state movement is not a good thing. if I interpreted it correctly, it actually says "if people only saying 'love and light', without using their judgment, independent thinking, only consent to the vaccine policy, then they're actually easily being occupied by dark entities'. Marina Jacobi- New Message To All Groups - S5 E19 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bby2Cnsh99w

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - J.W. - 05-29-2022

(05-15-2022, 11:41 AM)Diana Wrote: I will readily concede that, yes, I feel there is something to lose no matter what category of people one might name: free will (freedom). This does concern me. As a being on this planet, in this reality, I feel I am here to express my uniqueness in concert with all other entities. The more societies are controlled, and this past two years have possibly indicated an almost dystopian level of control that has not yet abated (just as the measures put into place after 911 did not), the less free will has a place. I realize that free will is not a simple concept relegated only to having freedoms in 3D life, so I'm looking to explore this concept further.

- There is more than just the expression and desire of freewill in this paragraph, 
The question was, "what is that you are losing?" thus in turn, create some kind of "unpleasantness" in your existence, this could be physical pain, emotional, or maybe even spiritual. 

So what concerns you is your freedom to express being stripped away? Your uniqueness? and your identity? 

If I to tell you that you are one with the all and that is enough, does that quench this "desire?" to be "free?" or is it an reactive and instant "no" ? 

We will, and ALWAYS will be the creator of our reality. Your damnation, your "lack of" is only a "degree" in the spectrum of the Freedom and freewill you speak of in comparison of all, 

In history that you may not remember, and the past lives that you are veiled from, the deterioration of the "privilege's" we have todays is a burning pyre compared to the candle being held in the past. 

If we revisit the Ra material, what it essentially taught us is that there are So, so so much more than the "physical" polarities that exist on this plain. 

One must ask why? and seek persistently through it's own desires and distortions, until you are satisfy... This does not have anything to do with pleasantness or not.

The sooner we see through this, the sooner we do not have to be "polarized" and debate over freewill, when it is simply one of the first distortions...

Quote:I think there is the idea of how far acceptance goes and what that encompasses. As we keep moving (I am in the US) toward more totalitarianism, there are many questions to explore regarding balance. For example, Ra mentions that a STO individual can simply not accept the service offered by STS entities (I don't have time to find the quote but I think this is in reference to the 5D visitor). So how does this play out in our current situation? How does one live in a dictatorship (such as North Korea) and not accept the STS service and not just be a victim? I'm genuinely curious to hear different perspectives on this.

You live, as if you will die and suffer, in the eyes of infinity, this is merely a point of change, of choices... 

Let say you finally realize that you are eternal... no, not just in concept, but in full, and totality, you do not fear death as you are truly without doubt in the existence of your being-ness.  

So you suffer, horrifically suffer through the tyranny and torture, then you die with out an ounce of strength to even shed a tear. 

What then? 

Anger? Vengeance? you swear in your eternal existence to take down that chubby bad-hair-doo-of-a-dictator? and commit eternal pursuit to martyr yourself in the madness and maelstrom to destroy such vile part of creation? 

or are you going to choose forgiveness and get on the heck out of here to the next level? 

If I can say this through a bullhorn to all wanderers until you hears it.... but I can't, so please excuse the caps.. 

"YOU KEEP GETTING SWEPT UP IN THE MAELSTROM FROM WHICH YOU HAD INCARNATED TO AID THE DESTRUCTION"

(05-16-2022, 09:33 AM)IndigoSalvia Wrote:
(05-08-2022, 06:47 AM)J.W. Wrote: It's interesting to see so much investment being made from everyone in this situation. (On this forum and in the world)

Curious, huh? Good points. I presume you are looking in the mirror, asking others as much as you are asking self the same questions. 

I ponder (when I read your post): what's this (incarnation) all for? And, sure it's about the pandemic in this thread, but it's also about so much more. 

Are we trying to alleviate the suffering within/about us? Is there a difference? 

I'll be the first to admit that experiencing and observing suffering causes me great discomfort. Then a question arises: what do I do about this discomfort? do I do anything? Is what I do for self, for other, for both self and other??

For me, each moment is different, and each moment carries different energies, some could be labeled STO or STS, loving or fearful ... It's a big pot o' energies for me and though I continue to try, I can't always discern one ingredient from the other yet.  Cheese

It's strange that the quote you quoted has nothing to do with "curiosity" 

I am not curious, 

I "wonder" without presumption.. that other-selves has a deeply rooted fear within them that they do not want to see, 

and thus it is layered on top of "cries" and "self-preservation" to alleviate any forms suffering, of torment, of confinement, of being "stuck." 

These things are sparkling hints of creation, it does not "stagnate," everything is and will ALWAYS be in constant motion, this is the law. 

But in this side, it is manifested as "fear" and "identities" ... 

"To be more.." in a sense. 

I spoke in front of a high school spiritual conference once, and I remember hearing a lot of bickering between the children about the "mirror" talks, 

"bruh, I am only you, so accept me bruh, have you look into the mirror? me me, you you, ayahuasca, acid, shrooms party woooo" 

I got a headache from that experience, not sure if it was from the shallow interpretation of "mirror/shadow work" from adolescent, or from the amount of smoke coming from the ridiculous amount of white sages being burned to "ward" off evil spirits... 

I digress,
Coming back to our discussion, 

There are no "mirrors" here, you hold it up when you feel offended and there is a need to "deflect" or "reflect" ... 

Before you can hold up a mirror to another-self, you must separate, thus it is an act of separation, "a jab for a jab"  

The questions I gave others, and you, are not foreign to myself, 

They are introspective questions, not "reflective,"

my dear other-self.

(05-16-2022, 09:47 AM)Patrick Wrote: Great ponderings IndigoSalvia. I figured the best way I may be of help is to remind all to keep faith in the great power contained in remaining loving and light of heart in all circonstances. This way one may be a solid anchor that others may rely on in difficult times. This is felt by others no matter what their beliefs are. It has the potential to lessen their burden simply by being around such a light hearted anchor. The key is in listening to them, if they wish to share their woes. No need to say much.

True indeed,  

Until the fire is burning inside one's own home. 

There is a pattern in which creation tends to place "those who agrees to be the anchor" in the garden of gethsemane,

To be "Christ-like" has a price, but a price of ones choosing, and does it truly match one's inner resonance?  

Or is it just a façade? 

I concur that the burden is not only on the other-self, but also in the one that does the anchoring. 
2 for 1 deal is the path of STO,  BigSmile Crying     

Patrick, perhaps, one day the "not say much" will be on the level of those we looked up to, the grind is real, 

I've seen the thousands of your "battles" and even remember briefly one time joining you in a thread to "reason" with a "self-proclaimed" sts member who wanted to disseminate it's philosophy on the forums, 

the Patrick then was much fiery and gung-ho, 

On a lighter note, 

I wonder how you are now old friend, the position of steward is one that given great growth I assume, and where does that vine grew to? 

Theoden? old and tired?
https://images.app.goo.gl/1re7WLXdoq9QwKmS7
or Ragnar Lodbrok? old and wise?
https://images.app.goo.gl/dg3xW1EUyn5fAxtRA

haha, wherever you are, I am glad you are well and still kicking, 

let's witness this harvest together, it will be spectacular!

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 05-29-2022

(05-29-2022, 07:28 AM)J.W. Wrote: Let say you finally realize that you are eternal... no, not just in concept, but in full, and totality, you do not fear death as you are truly without doubt in the existence of your being-ness. 

I think I can safely say that I have realized this as much as a veiled person can, since this "knowing" was conscious since I was a little girl—not from religion, but from my own thoughts. I say this because I wonder if anyone here can have more than this level of knowledge or intuition regarding the eternal nature of beings, here under the veil in 3D. Perhaps, if one has reached the stage of an Adept.

(05-29-2022, 07:28 AM)J.W. Wrote: So you suffer, horrifically suffer through the tyranny and torture, then you die with out an ounce of strength to even shed a tear. 

What then? 

Anger? Vengeance? you swear in your eternal existence to take down that chubby bad-hair-doo-of-a-dictator? and commit eternal pursuit to martyr yourself in the madness and maelstrom to destroy such vile part of creation? 

or are you going to choose forgiveness and get on the heck out of here to the next level?

If I want to express freely who I am in this existence it does not follow (necessarily) that not being able to for one reason or another must result in anger and vengeance. Not wanting to be in the mindset of a martyr is a big reason I don't like the idea of just accepting any worldly "unpleasantness" as you put it. I don't resonate with the Jesus way of sacrificing and martyrdom; I am more in a place of balancing love with wisdom. Some comments from Ra on the subject:

Quote:42.6 Questioner: In the last session you made the statement that “We, that is Ra, spent much time/space in the fifth density balancing the intense compassion gained in fourth density.” Could you expand on this concept with respect to what we were just discussing?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, as we have said, abounds in compassion. This compassion is folly when seen through the eyes of wisdom. It is the salvation of third density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity.

Thus we, as a social memory complex of fourth density, had the tendency towards compassion even to martyrdom in aid of other-selves. When the fifth-density harvest was achieved we found that in this vibratory level flaws could be seen in the efficacy of such unrelieved compassion. We spent much time/space in contemplation of those ways of the Creator which imbue love with wisdom.

103.4 Questioner: The instrument asks the question why she lost her joy in the recent past? Would Ra comment, please?

Ra: I am Ra. The instrument made a free-will decision not to address the physical catalyst causing great pain by means of the allopathically prescribed chemical compound which the instrument was sure would be efficacious due to its reliance upon the suggestions of Ra. Thus the catalyst was given in a more complete form. The outer service to others became nearly impossible, causing the entity to experience once again the choice of the martyr; that is, to put value in a fatal action and die or to put value on consciousness of the creation and of the One Creator and, thereby, live. The instrument, through will, chose the latter path. However, the mind and mental/emotional distortions did not give the support to this decision necessary to maintain a state of unity which this entity normally experiences and has experienced since its incarnation’s beginnings.
Since this catalyst has been accepted, the work begun to remove distortions blocking the indigo ray might well be continued apace.

(05-29-2022, 07:28 AM)J.W. Wrote: If I can say this through a bullhorn to all wanderers until you hears it.... but I can't, so please excuse the caps.. 

"YOU KEEP GETTING SWEPT UP IN THE MAELSTROM FROM WHICH YOU HAD INCARNATED TO AID THE DESTRUCTION"

The above quote from Ra is part of what I meant when saying that free will matters to me (free will being the first distortion according to Ra). I prefer a free environment within which to express my uniqueness which is the very thing I as a unique entity have that can aid this reality from destruction.

It does not necessarily follow that in resonating with free will, an entity or wanderer is getting swept up in the maelstrom, though that could be a possibility. It might just mean that an entity is aware of the concept of free will. In my own case, I like, for example, the idea that I may move around freely, to interact freely, to think freely, and to express myself freely. Whatever blocks are put in place toward that end will be what they will be, in acceptance I will do what I can do within that environment; but that doesn't mean it's my preferred environment or that I resonate with blocks or that I even like them; nor does it mean I will fight to restore freedom; nor does it mean I won't forgive those who created the blocks; nor does it mean I will plunge into martyr mode and sacrifice myself—because doing so creates separation in my view. Martyrdom, while it is a valid choice, separates the self from others, making others more important than self, and this imbalance is not something I persoanlly seek.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - flofrog - 05-29-2022

really interesting Diana.

Ebing true to self, indeed the crux of the matter, for each one.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 05-29-2022

J.W., I am doing really well. Thank you for asking. How are things for you? Mostly these days I am working on accepting the concept of money. This is not an easy catalyst for me. But my brother, who is a strong believer in the free market with zero government intervention, is helping me see things from another perspective. I find new perspectives to be always helpful for understanding and accepting concepts we find difficult.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - J.W. - 05-31-2022

Quote:Diana
I say this because I wonder if anyone here can have more than this level of knowledge or intuition regarding the eternal nature of beings, here under the veil in 3D. Perhaps, if one has reached the stage of an Adept.

Yes, you absolutely can. There are two groups that I can speak of.
Those who had NDE (near-death-experiences) and the other group are the "adepts."   

To me, NDEs could possibly be the most "direct way." 
As you get "first-hand" experiences of the formless,  you probably won't even bother with anything else by the time you got back.

Although, NDEs are one of the most difficult, and dangerous way to "pierce the veil." 
It is on the same level of "foolhardiness" as wandering, so unless if it was in your "pre-incarnated planning," it is merely impossible. 

The potential of not being able to "make it back" is high, whether by choice, and/or other factors. Also it could derail ones from it's original purpose. If the entity becomes "traumatized" by the experience, and cannot synthesize the catalyst. 

The other path is through the Adeptus Indottrinare, "the transmutation of the mind," alchemy of the spirit (light)   

On this path, one must rid themselves of the "identities" or "knowledges" of all things, and this includes everything they have learned. (when they are ready)

This may seems "impossible" to most at first, but in "reality," it is not. 
Similar to a "death," once you "leave," you take nothing with you from this side, doesn't matter if you're a Phd, MD, CEO, or a King of coconuts.   

If possible, try to see if you can remove philosophies from your mind and only experience the "all." 
The "knowledge that got you to this point are essentially "training wheels," the moment you can balance yourself, the training-wheels must come off, or it will become a hindrance.   

It is extremely important for an entity to fully know itself before all of this, to truly understand why they seek the infinite creator. 

All are distortions, and the only true reason is absolutely unknown to the outside of the self-entity. 

Without completing these basic steps, it is like kicking a ball at a wall. 

In short, if you don't know why you "seek," then you don't know... And if do, then "measure twice, cut once."

Those who are not "ready," and/or those with the wrong intentions will usually ends up becoming mad with conspiracy theories and see themselves as something "more" than their current incarnated existence. It is similar to Carla's stories of channellers who went "nuts." Tying themselves into the knot of fear.    

The path of the "adept" is with sounds (vibration) and without identities. The "title" is something used only as a reference point, it is only for the pragmatic steps to attain "knowledge."

No adepts call themselves "adepts" or "wanderers," if you know, you know, the reaffirmation only serves the "I think" part of an entity, and that part will not go with you after your physical death. All beings under the veil "thinks" and cling onto the forms for reassurance, whether that is philosophy, religions, teachings etc. 

in short, becoming an adept is becoming "nothing," or to some.. becoming "all." 

The perks of being an adept is you simply know, there's no doubt, thus there is no fear. At some point, you observe other-selves and experience with them in their progress while Incarnated, or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeOv-vTmBME&ab_channel=IANDSvideos

You, "Diana" as an entity of logic within logos that paradoxically existing in an anima, could possibly find what you seek in the video above (it is a more logical approach to the topic discussed) 

Perhaps not, which ever resonate with you, please feel free to ponder,

Quote:If I want to express freely who I am in this existence it does not follow (necessarily) that not being able to for one reason or another must result in anger and vengeance. Not wanting to be in the mindset of a martyr is a big reason I don't like the idea of just accepting any worldly "unpleasantness" as you put it. I don't resonate with the Jesus way of sacrificing and martyrdom; I am more in a place of balancing love with wisdom. Some comments from Ra on the subject:

In this comment, I would like to be slightly focused, and share a few things in regards of "balancing" love with wisdom.

The "Christ" is often "interpreted" as a "martyr," or of "sacrificing" itself for the "greater good/salvation." A popular idea/belief amongst followers of Christianity, but in the cosmic laws of duality, of balance, and causality, the Christian's beliefs and religious teaching are somewhat counter-intuitive. 

The direct action and teachings of this entity did help, and "saved" many other-selves. Thus, the equilibrium of causation must match the "effect" of its' action. This "could" be seen as "wisdom" or the "lessons" of.

I do want to make it clear that, suffering and death are not the only ways to balance or "repay" the causality of the pendulum of polarities. 

"Suffering" is a mortal way of looking at the grace of the creator, <--- even this sentence can come off as "sematic" to some, as it is finite in nature. "Grace" should not be viewed only as something "benevolent" in the eyes of the universe. In the languages used on this planet, it comes of as such, and it is often too romanticize, but this is simply the nature of the 3rd. 

As an example: Ram Dass in his last days, experienced a stroke that left him half-paralyzed. He became extremely depressed and did not understand why at first, this entity thought it was protected by it's master, Neem Karoli Baba (Maharaji.) 
But Ram Dass soon realized that the grace of the creator and it's own incarnated planning assisted this catalyst to aid it's understanding and balancing of "service." 

"Service" is not only to other-selves, but also to oneself. (This has nothing to do with STO or STS)

He was loved by his friends, family, and even strangers, they serviced him until the end. Ram Dass received, and understood the balance of service, wisdom, and the infinite love in the last part of his incarnation.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0wai8FzEfA&ab_channel=BabaRamDass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTwgZDHvznw&ab_channel=BabaRamDass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH02XMU_ziQ&ab_channel=NICABM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The nature of causality (karma) and balance can also be observed with Ra's smc 

Ra ended up re-tracing and learn/teach with their naïve/distortion of unconditional love/harmonious, which originally have led them to freely give to the people here dangerous knowledge. This perverted their benign intention and made their teachings, lost. 

Another observation could be seen in the balances being set for those who pursuit services in the history for the people. for example, Lincoln was met with a fate that's similar to MLK, to Gandhi and to JFK. 

Most would view Don's death as tragic, and caused by their "companion."  Or Carla's physical ailment, and perhaps even Jim's own internal struggles. These events, situations, catalysts are seen as "sacrifices," "martyrdoms," and perhaps even as "services," 

Although Not all are met with violent deaths and suffering, but without balancing the causation of ones choices, the universal laws of creation are carried out to balance any "distortions" without skipping a beat. 

In the eyes of judgement and polarity, most view them as "victims" of the negative polarity, murdered, killed for their "activism." 

But to the adept, this is not only a matter of opposition, or contrast, but the balance of what people here called "karma." 

Like the word "suffering," "karma" is also widely misunderstood.     

In short, if you could overlook the complexity of existence, beyond polarities, and just see it as "lessons" for growth. 
It is simple as that.

Even with the veil that was intended to have you flinch at death, and suffering. The veil itself was also by "design," a mechanism to aid our "growth." 

To simply put,
We all have been standing at the footstep of "home," this entire time, we just have to "look"

Beyond this point, no other-selves can walk with you or "know." 
That is the beauty of it. 
Isn't it beautiful? 

Quote:The above quote from Ra is part of what I meant when saying that free will matters to me (free will being the first distortion according to Ra). I prefer a free environment within which to express my uniqueness which is the very thing I as a unique entity have that can aid this reality from destruction.

It does not necessarily follow that in resonating with free will, an entity or wanderer is getting swept up in the maelstrom, though that could be a possibility. It might just mean that an entity is aware of the concept of free will. In my own case, I like, for example, the idea that I may move around freely, to interact freely, to think freely, and to express myself freely. Whatever blocks are put in place toward that end will be what they will be, in acceptance I will do what I can do within that environment; but that doesn't mean it's my preferred environment or that I resonate with blocks or that I even like them; nor does it mean I will fight to restore freedom; nor does it mean I won't forgive those who created the blocks; nor does it mean I will plunge into martyr mode and sacrifice myself—because doing so creates separation in my view. Martyrdom, while it is a valid choice, separates the self from others, making others more important than self, and this imbalance is not something I persoanlly seek.

This is so interesting Diana, looking it from your perspective,

The Paradox of leaving home to find oneself, when one always knew.  1x1=1
Thus, freewill become an instrument to "express uniqueness" 1x2=2 and so forth, 

the "2" is you, a partition of the 1, but it is also a product of the distortion of freewill, 

Creation is mental, it's of thought, of the formless, and anything that comes after a distortion are essentially.. distorted. 

As this carry "forwards," the creation of forms becomes the illusion of the first distortions. 

Without imagination, is without possibilities, but does that mean "imagination" is real? 

Isn't it interesting that you and I have always been "free," but on "this-side" we are trapped in a "finite" vessel, restricted by "rules" and "norms" and society, and dictators, and dogmas, and institutions, and money... 

All are nothing but "constructs," all are "finite," and will ceases in the "infinite" 

Yet we don't want to go home, where we are truly free, we want to be free... here... now,

how strange? how paradoxical by nature?

We all left home to be "free," but yet in "reality" it is not...

On the other hand, 

For the "destruction" and the "maelstrom" stuff... 
I invite other-selves to take a step back and look at the Ra materials from different angles,

Ra doesn't promote immortality, they actually even said at some point it is "pointless" to try to prolong life, since the last harvest is already here, and the transition or "event" will create an environment that 3D vessels won't be able to survive in. 

Instead they urge us to work out our catalysts, to choose, and try to avoid the sinkhole of indifference, to remember our missions, which is to assist others to with their choices and with the planetary vibration.  

The real "suffering" is being stuck in the constant cycle of reincarnation. 
Is it fun to keep coming into the world covered in Sh*t and P*ss? and clocking out covering in the same stuff? over and over and over again? 

(is is almost like some kind of a bad cosmic jest, to be a reminder to not "hangout" here, in the Sh*t indefinitely)  

This doesn't mean you should martyr yourself, or be like "Christ," even though, I would like to remind us that none of them intended to be that way in the first place.

To stress this again, the concept of sacrifice, suffering, and martyring are not what you think it is. I hope on your path towards the light will widen this understanding.  

The goal is to increase harvest, so the 3D schooling here won't have too many "re-take" and be stuck in a unproductive loop.

I often contemplate on the last part that Ra have said in regard "to aid in the destruction".. 
I felt that it is often misinterpreted with the languages in the transcript. Words that "sounds" bad or negative to us, like "destroy/destruction" could be seen as simply a "cessation" or "transition" in Ra's perspective. 

I offer my perspective that the warning could possibly be, 

"Hey, you guys are here to help with the harvest, positive/negative, so please try not to get sucked into "keeping up with the Kardashian" mmkay? or get caught up with all that fancy illusion goodies/baddies that has nothing to do with choosing polarities, big man upstairs kinda want us to stick with the program, and not spending eternity playing around on this side."

In Howard Storm's NDE, he was disappointed when "Jesus" showed him the future and it was nothing like "the Jetson." 
Everyone in the future focuses on raising kids, growing plants, and living simple lives.

There is a observable pattern here, there seems to be a guaranteed annihilations whenever entities in this solar system lean towards technological advancement. Maldek blew themselves up to bits, Mars did the same, Atlantis did the same, Egyptian followed, and now us..

Through Howard's "testimony," it seems like the universe is putting a hard brake on "tech" so everyone can focus on interacting with each others like normal people, not crapping where we sleep and eat, and truly having a community, a family, and neighbors. 

Last but not least, 
under the interpretation of the "pendulum of polarity"... Where everything swings back one way, then the other... 

For the last millennia,  do you guys feel like there are so much "fakeness?" in the world, like from the production of plastic goods, to plastic relationships, to plastic happiness... 

no pun intended, but I feel like things are about to get "REAL" 

Literally, so real that I can see what you feel, and what you think after the "wipe"... or the "destruction"
Whether if it is from the result of a ww3, or natural disaster, 

I do strongly feel that the 4th will be real simple, 

with  Heart Fire       

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - J.W. - 05-31-2022

(05-29-2022, 06:07 PM)Patrick Wrote: J.W., I am doing really well. Thank you for asking. How are things for you? Mostly these days I am working on accepting the concept of money. This is not an easy catalyst for me. But my brother, who is a strong believer in the free market with zero government intervention, is helping me see things from another perspective. I find new perspectives to be always helpful for understanding and accepting concepts we find difficult.

good to hear! I can't complain on my end, everything are where they should be.

I concur to that catalyst, crypto currencies are definitely an interesting take with how things are "unfolding," I am fascinated with which "cereal box" this world will end up opening. 

On the other hand, I am also looking at Artificial Intelligent, open AI to be specific, they are now creating images, freely, and without any humans influences. A creation of creation, "sub-sub-sub logoi"? perhaps? 

https://openai.com/

I find it appalling that there are AI "entities" that has full communication capabilities with each others, using a language we cannot comprehend, almost as if they are fully sentient. 

At this point, nothing really "seems" too far fetch, and it is quite amazing. From what I remember, Ra mentioned the "guardians" planted big-foot here, just in case of "radiation" so the "shows" can still carry on... 

I wonder... If this whole decentralized economy, artificial intelligent, and lol.. big foot, all play some kind of roles for the 4th Positive Earth. 

Robots, Big foot, and radiation. Sounds insane, but creations tends to love to be extreme. Can't have "new" without "excitement" it seems.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - J.W. - 06-01-2022

@ Diana
Quote:80.10 Questioner: Now, the fifteenth archetype, which is the Matrix of the Spirit, has been called the Devil. Can you tell me why that is so?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not wish to be facile in such a central query, but we may note that the nature of the spirit is so infinitely subtle that the fructifying influence of light upon the great darkness of the spirit is very often not as apparent as the darkness itself. The progress chosen by many adepts becomes a confused path as each adept attempts to use the Catalyst of the Spirit. Few there are which are successful in grasping the light of the sun. By far, the majority of adepts remain groping in the moonlight and, as we have said, this light can deceive as well as uncover hidden mystery. Therefore, the melody, shall we say, of this matrix often seems to be of a negative and evil, as you would call it, nature.
It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.

I don't want to infringe too much on your own interpretation of this transcript, but I do feel it could possibly be useful, so I will comment on it in connection with the previous post. 

This was answered in 3 parts, and with 3 different topics. 

The 1st one is about the type of Catalysts an adept uses to further itself. Whether it is through meditation, dreams, or by other means. 

2nd is the "moonlight." Ra leaned towards a more "negative" viewpoint in the transcript, but the true nature is that "all-truths are half-truths" 
Ra does recognizes the power of the moonlight can reveal hidden mystery, thus it stills "illuminate." Even with just a "reflection" of the Sun, it is still a "balance" in all "lights," nothing is "absolute."

Also it is worth mentioning that even with strong "purity" and "harmony" in the channeling with the three, the materials are still "half-truths" or distorted, especially when Carla gets woozy or in pain.

On the other-hand, the nature of "deception" they've mentioned is very true, but it is only to serves as a "mechanism" for the adept to balance (if you can see it.)

Naturally, when you are at the level to utilizes spiritual-catalysts, this involves "crossing over" to the "ethereal," (deep meditation in isolation chamber, or lucid dreaming are a few methods one can use)

Imagine telling someone that you worked out your childhood traumas in your dreams. Oh! speaking of which! I know a movie that fits this perfectly! 
Check it out if you feel so inclined, it's not a bad movie, very "symbolic" in my opinion.

Sucker punch (Locked away, a young woman named Babydoll (Emily Browning) retreats to a fantasy world where she is free to go wherever her mind takes her.) 

So, if you cling onto some "form" of "teachings," and uses them to synthesize spiritual catalysts, one may "misinterpret" them and fall into the deception of the "moonlight." Most adepts fall short in this similar fashion because they hold on for dear life what they "learned." You have to let go, and "experience" the all. This is difficult for another-self to explain, and isn't meant to be, you have to see it first-hand. 

Following the Sun is great too, but it's not completely "balanced," as there are things that only the moonlight can reveal. 
Often times, using only the Sun is similar to following an extremely strict diet, or living a monastic life-style as a monk.

For you, who treasures their own independent and freedom, and aren't too keen with religions, this path may be a bit too "rigid" if you know what I mean,

The antidote to this misstep or "deception" is simply detaching from "knowledges, and identities" this ties into the "training wheels" metaphor I used with the  in earlier post. 

If you can just simply detach the wheels, you won't fall into the "deception."  

There is a memory in my childhood that could help us see this metaphor a bit better.

I remember seeing another kid riding his bike with the training wheels, and he wouldn't take them off. Instead, he leaned on them so hard that they got bent upward. He became very comfortable with it but eventually it got in the way because they were still attached to his bike. 

I can't stress enough that "to walk through the door, you really have to drop everything behind, or you won't fit." Like.. seriously  EH-VREE-THANG  Disappointed

It is ironic that I am quoting Ra materials in the midst of explaining this lol. But this irony serves its purpose I suppose.

layer by layer, 
Imagine you are experiencing life without identities, 
without what you "knew." 
without what society "taught" you.
without the Ra materials, <--- this could be a huge one for some, but that's the point. 
and one of the highest detachment is to let go of the fear of death, 

Ever had dreams of you dying? did you wake up sweating? heart pounding?

Imagine that you wake up smiling instead, to see "death" as beautiful, and a transformation instead,
This leading into the 3rd topic, 
The biggest constraint coming from those who aren't "free" will see this as "dark" or "morbid." 

They will say things like "omg, that's crazy, she had dreams of her dying and she wakes up smiling about it?" 
or "she paints her nails black! wear a thong, and showing way too much skins!" or "What is up with that music? slipknot? like the thing they used to hang people with? is she a Satanist?"

well, actually, the negative comments about clothing could just be jealousy from women who are insecure. Nonetheless, they are still "constraints." 

I strongly believe that being a woman gives you a "leg-up" at becoming an adept, since there is a built-in catalyst for women to totally "owns-it!" with their beauty, and be confident. 

Any women understands that growing up in this world, we are judged heavily by our "outside," almost all young girls are "compared" when it comes to their own definition of "beauty." 

Women are naturally more insecure due to this, and when this catalyst is overcome, lol.. my my, the jealousy, and attention you get.   

I hope this helps you D, and others too, if not, "take what resonate"

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 06-01-2022

Thank you for your thoughtful post, J.W. Smile

(06-01-2022, 07:39 AM)J.W. Wrote: @ Diana
Quote:80.10 Questioner: Now, the fifteenth archetype, which is the Matrix of the Spirit, has been called the Devil. Can you tell me why that is so?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not wish to be facile in such a central query, but we may note that the nature of the spirit is so infinitely subtle that the fructifying influence of light upon the great darkness of the spirit is very often not as apparent as the darkness itself. The progress chosen by many adepts becomes a confused path as each adept attempts to use the Catalyst of the Spirit. Few there are which are successful in grasping the light of the sun. By far, the majority of adepts remain groping in the moonlight and, as we have said, this light can deceive as well as uncover hidden mystery. Therefore, the melody, shall we say, of this matrix often seems to be of a negative and evil, as you would call it, nature.

It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.

I like that quote from Ra. To give more context:

Quote:80.11 Questioner: Could I say, then, that implicit in the process of becoming adept is the possible partial polarization towards service to self because simply the adept becomes disassociated with many of his kind or like in the particular density which he inhabits?

Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.

80.12 Questioner: Then you say that this effect of disassociation on the service-to-others adept is a stumbling block or slowing process in reaching that goal which he aspires to? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. This disassociation from the miasma of illusion and misrepresentation of each and every distortion is a quite necessary portion of an adept’s path. It may be seen by others to be unfortunate.

The paradox of balancing—or maintaining the balance of—disassociation and unity, may sound simple, but I do not find it so. It is in my experience a matter of state of being rather than comprehending the ideas, which may fluctuate with the balancing of the energy centers. I think there are many factors at play. But, in my view, being an Adept is something beyond the typical idea of Adepthood most people have (not necessarily people here at B4).

I especially like the bolded above. This concept, intellectually, would appear easy to understand. In practice, intellectual understanding doesn't help a whole lot. It is the actual transformations that take place in the processing of catalyst and the balancing of the energy centers (more below on this) that create a state of being from which, though words don't articulate it, the paradox of being disassociated and united at once can exist as a singular experience—in my view.

(06-01-2022, 07:39 AM)J.W. Wrote: I don't want to infringe too much on your own interpretation of this transcript, but I do feel it could possibly be useful, so I will comment on it in connection with the previous post. 

You could not infringe upon my interpretation. I welcome all points of view.

(06-01-2022, 07:39 AM)J.W. Wrote: This was answered in 3 parts, and with 3 different topics. 

The 1st one is about the type of Catalysts an adept uses to further itself. Whether it is through meditation, dreams, or by other means. 

Certainly an Adept (as described by Ra) has reached the point of choosing catalyst to utilize and is utilizing it effectively and consciously, as opposed to an individual who has not yet made The Choice and is reacting randomly to catalyst. A relevant quote:

Quote:80.15 
Ra: I am Ra. ...

The adept, whether positive or negative, has the same Matrix. The Potentiator is also identical. Due to the Catalyst of each adept the adept may begin to pick and choose that into which it shall look further. The Experience of the Spirit, that which you have called the Moon, is then, by far, the more manifest of influences upon the polarity of the adept. Even the most unhappy of experiences, shall we say, which seem to occur in the Catalyst of the adept, seen from the viewpoint of the spirit, may, with the discrimination possible in shadow, be worked with until light equaling the light of brightest noon descends upon the adept and positive or service-to-others illumination has occurred. The service-to-self adept will satisfy itself with the shadows and, grasping the light of day, will toss back the head in grim laughter, preferring the darkness.

(06-01-2022, 07:39 AM)J.W. Wrote: 2nd is the "moonlight." Ra leaned towards a more "negative" viewpoint in the transcript, but the true nature is that "all-truths are half-truths" 
Ra does recognizes the power of the moonlight can reveal hidden mystery, thus it stills "illuminate." Even with just a "reflection" of the Sun, it is still a "balance" in all "lights," nothing is "absolute."

Ra I think refers to the veil when talking about the moonlight. The Adept is more inclined to utilize the Catalyst of the Spirit, having reached the point of choosing catalyst to work with, as well as recognizing the spirit as a shuttle to intelligent infinity, yet still dealing with this veiled reality. There is a relationship between the disassociation experienced and recognizing all catalyst—happy or unhappy—to be useful in furthering a path.

(06-01-2022, 07:39 AM)J.W. Wrote: Naturally, when you are at the level to utilizes spiritual-catalysts, this involves "crossing over" to the "ethereal," (deep meditation in isolation chamber, or lucid dreaming are a few methods one can use)

And more simply, the conscious processing of catalyst can be done each day (or moment).

(06-01-2022, 07:39 AM)J.W. Wrote: Imagine telling someone that you worked out your childhood traumas in your dreams. Oh! speaking of which! I know a movie that fits this perfectly! 
Check it out if you feel so inclined, it's not a bad movie, very "symbolic" in my opinion.

There is another movie from the 90s: Drop Dead Fred, which deals with this also. Smile

(06-01-2022, 07:39 AM)J.W. Wrote: So, if you cling onto some "form" of "teachings," and uses them to synthesize spiritual catalysts, one may "misinterpret" them and fall into the deception of the "moonlight." Most adepts fall short in this similar fashion because they hold on for dear life what they "learned." You have to let go, and "experience" the all. This is difficult for another-self to explain, and isn't meant to be, you have to see it first-hand. 

To be an Adept, one would not be clinging to teachings, in my view. Individuals may see themselves as Adepts and could be in certain respects, but to get to the point of seeing all catalyst as useful and not "negative" and utilizing the spirit as a shuttle to intelligent infinity suggests a transformation that would have gone beyond clinging to specific ideas or teachings or any sort of dogma. It would suggest an open-mindedness to new information and an awareness of the larger view of reality that it may stream in, without the blocks of dogma.

(06-01-2022, 07:39 AM)J.W. Wrote: Following the Sun is great too, but it's not completely "balanced," as there are things that only the moonlight can reveal. 
Often times, using only the Sun is similar to following an extremely strict diet, or living a monastic life-style as a monk.

This is, in my opinion, not what Ra was talking about regarding the sun and the moon(light). The moonlight, being only a reflection of the light of the sun, in my opinion, is a metaphor for the veil and the truth of existence being shielded from us. We may perceive here a mere reflection of it (the moonlight)—but at least that is something. This is what the Adept works toward—utilizing the moonlight until the bright light (illumination) of the sun is revealed (to varying degrees, and with stumbling blocks along the way as depicted in the Experience of the Spirit).

(06-01-2022, 07:39 AM)J.W. Wrote: For you, who treasures their own independent and freedom, and aren't too keen with religions, this path may be a bit too "rigid" if you know what I mean,

The antidote to this misstep or "deception" is simply detaching from "knowledges, and identities" this ties into the "training wheels" metaphor I used with the  in earlier post. 

If you can just simply detach the wheels, you won't fall into the "deception."  
I can't stress enough that "to walk through the door, you really have to drop everything behind, or you won't fit." Like.. seriously  EH-VREE-THANG  Disappointed

I'm not sure whether you are addressing me specifically or if you are just speaking generally. If you mean me, don't worry, I have no beliefs. If you speak generally, I would say that I agree that knowledge evolves, which is why it is important to be open to new information (whatever that constitutes).

"Dropping everything behind" may be a goal, but in my view it is a natural occurrence in the process rather than a desire for an outcome. Ra mentions this but I am not sure where the quote is—something about things naturally falling away.

(06-01-2022, 07:39 AM)J.W. Wrote: ...

Imagine that you wake up smiling instead, to see "death" as beautiful, and a transformation instead,

This is my current take on the subject. Letting go of the fear of death is not an intellectual understanding. Additionally, it goes way beyond even having a "knowing" that there is something beyond physical death. No matter how much we would like to ignore this fact, we have a physical existence here, we have physical bodies which come with millennia of instincts programmed in; so as the Adept is more in touch with intelligent infinity utilizing the spirit portion of the MBS complex, the more death becomes less of a concern due to the awareness of and utilization of the spirit portion, which by nature in 3rd density and the veil is out of balance with mind and body.

(06-01-2022, 07:39 AM)J.W. Wrote: This leading into the 3rd topic, 
The biggest constraint coming from those who aren't "free" will see this as "dark" or "morbid." 

They will say things like "omg, that's crazy, she had dreams of her dying and she wakes up smiling about it?" 
or "she paints her nails black! wear a thong, and showing way too much skins!" or "What is up with that music? slipknot? like the thing they used to hang people with? is she a Satanist?"

well, actually, the negative comments about clothing could just be jealousy from women who are insecure. Nonetheless, they are still "constraints." 

I strongly believe that being a woman gives you a "leg-up" at becoming an adept, since there is a built-in catalyst for women to totally "owns-it!" with their beauty, and be confident. 

Any women understands that growing up in this world, we are judged heavily by our "outside," almost all young girls are "compared" when it comes to their own definition of "beauty." 

Women are naturally more insecure due to this, and when this catalyst is overcome, lol.. my my, the jealousy, and attention you get.   

I am going to try and suss out a response to this.

Firstly, I think you may be referring to what I call "personal power." This is to be distinguished from Adepthood, though there is some overlap.

A woman such as you describe, as being confident and "owning it" is personal power. This overlaps with Adepthood as it signifies a minimal balance in the lower energy centers of red, orange, and yellow, but not the blue and green (in my opinion). For reference:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. ...The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work.

It is true that women have traditionally been judged through the lens of beauty, which derives from instincts hard-wired in the brain with millennia of conditioning related to survival of the species, and evolved in modern times into the social constructs of which you speak.

Part of the concept of disassociation of the Adept discussed above in this post, is in the Adept being disassociated with the husks (the social constructs for instance) and connecting with the true nature of other-selves. An Adept in my opinion would be beyond caring about the judgments others, as the focus would be on the self and the path. In speaking about the "jealousy," this is part of the maelstrom of which Ra speaks. And this is where the green ray arises as relevant (compassion for those who experience such suffering); and the indigo ray (having the awareness to recognize, and wisdom to discern, the constructs, and additionally to move past them as not useful or relevant in connecting to intelligent infinity).

I would like to emphasize, that compassion be the guiding force for this unbalanced social construct. It may arise naturally with progress toward unity, but even so, a certain balancing can take place in my opinion between the "confident" women and the women who are insecure—to put it in simplified terms. I encourage all women to first, forgive men (and women) for responding to the hard-wired instincts and social conditioning; and try to see all women as sisters in this, and to close the separation between the strata within the construct. To be yourself, whether that is donning the attire of sexy, beautiful, or whatever, and seeing this as an expression of a unique self rather than something that has societal power though this may be the case.

Quote:Thank you for your thoughtful post, J.W. Smile
I like that quote from Ra. To give more context:

welcome! Smile session 80 was very useful and I enjoyed the quote/s as well!

Quote:The paradox of balancing—or maintaining the balance of—disassociation and unity, may sound simple, but I do not find it so. It is in my experience a matter of state of being rather than comprehending the ideas, which may fluctuate with the balancing of the energy centers. I think there are many factors at play. But, in my view, being an Adept is something beyond the typical idea of Adepthood most people have (not necessarily people here at B4).

I especially like the bolded above. This concept, intellectually, would appear easy to understand. In practice, intellectual understanding doesn't help a whole lot. It is the actual transformations that take place in the processing of catalyst and the balancing of the energy centers (more below on this) that create a state of being from which, though words don't articulate it, the paradox of being disassociated and united at once can exist as a singular experience—in my view.

That is very interesting, I'll be honest, I never intellectually understood that quote from Ra. 
It is a difficult thing to describe, I comprehend the words and "idea." But to put them in a context of structure like balancing it through the energy centers somewhat difficult. 

I can see things through Don's method of inquiry and dissection of the materials, and originally, whenever I hear about "energy centers" I literally picture glowing orbs within a body that emanate the "colors" of the respective resonance.   

Things are different now, and it is more in a state of "being." The only downside is that it is almost "impossible" for me to talk about the formless without it being interpreted by another-self's perception or reality. 

Which is something I enjoy being enveloped by, and experience, rather than absorbing another-self's "lights" or in this case, their "perception" and "understanding," thus illuminating brighter "separately-together"  Cool      

Quote:Certainly an Adept (as described by Ra) has reached the point of choosing catalyst to utilize and is utilizing it effectively and consciously, as opposed to an individual who has not yet made The Choice and is reacting randomly to catalyst. A relevant quote:

absolutely! one of the many utilization I forgot to mention is through some form of a "hobby." For example, through the challenges of learning a musical instrument, one can see the catalysts from "learning" to "expressing" the potential of one's sound. In short, like you said, it is boundless for the adept once the choice is made. 

Quote:Ra I think refers to the veil when talking about the moonlight. The Adept is more inclined to utilize the Catalyst of the Spirit, having reached the point of choosing catalyst to work with, as well as recognizing the spirit as a shuttle to intelligent infinity, yet still dealing with this veiled reality. There is a relationship between the disassociation experienced and recognizing all catalyst—happy or unhappy—to be useful in furthering a path.

Yes, a concept or explanation that is verbalized through our language, the "shuttle" is where I would focus and "dematerialize" from the mind. If possible, that is the least I can say.

Quote:J.W. Wrote:
Naturally, when you are at the level to utilizes spiritual-catalysts, this involves "crossing over" to the "ethereal," (deep meditation in isolation chamber, or lucid dreaming are a few methods one can use)

Quote:And more simply, the conscious processing of catalyst can be done each day (or moment).

Actually, the spiritual-catalysts I mentioned is closer to this quote. 

[/url]
Quote:[url=https://www.lawofone.info/s/17]17.38 Questioner: Well, does each… does… this is difficult. Our physical plane: Are there seven sub-planes to what we call our physical plane here?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. This is difficult to understand. There are an infinite number of planes. In your particular space/time continuum distortion there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes. You will discover the vibrational nature of these seven planes as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle.

The invisible, or inner, third-density planes are inhabited by those who are not of body complex natures such as yours; that is, they do not collect about their spirit/mind complexes a chemical body. Nevertheless these entities are divided in what you may call an artificial dream within a dream into various levels. In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels.

Quote:There is another movie from the 90s: Drop Dead Fred, which deals with this also. Smile

Interesting! I like it, it reminds me of "who framed Roger Rabbit!" I'll check this out after finishing up "monty python and the holy grail"   BigSmile 
thanks!

So, if you cling onto some "form" of "teachings," and uses them to synthesize spiritual catalysts, one may "misinterpret" them and fall into the deception of the "moonlight." Most adepts fall short in this similar fashion because they hold on for dear life what they "learned." You have to let go, and "experience" the all. This is difficult for another-self to explain, and isn't meant to be, you have to see it first-hand.
Quote:To be an Adept, one would not be clinging to teachings, in my view. Individuals may see themselves as Adepts and could be in certain respects, but to get to the point of seeing all catalyst as useful and not "negative" and utilizing the spirit as a shuttle to intelligent infinity suggests a transformation that would have gone beyond clinging to specific ideas or teachings or any sort of dogma. It would suggest an open-mindedness to new information and an awareness of the larger view of reality that it may stream in, without the blocks of dogma

I don't have a true definitive way of describing what is like to be an adept, as it is in the realm of "formless," and it is truly an experience of the "self" for the "self." 

But the characteristic of one, would be within the "ballpark" of the bolded statements above. But still, these are though, conceptualization "borrowed" from the Ra materials, and I would suggest going "beyond" or "revert" to a state of dissolution, as there are no paradoxical-absolute-"template" for the subject-matter, or the formless. 

In short, the word I often used is the "attachment" ones may have in the process of learning. If it is "spoken" then it is "attached" or "cling." 

Please don't see this as a disagreement, there are no degree of correctness or falsity in the paths you and I traverse, simply, "illumination." 

Following the Sun is great too, but it's not completely "balanced," as there are things that only the moonlight can reveal.
Often times, using only the Sun is similar to following an extremely strict diet, or living a monastic life-style as a monk.

Quote:This is, in my opinion, not what Ra was talking about regarding the sun and the moon(light). The moonlight, being only a reflection of the light of the sun, in my opinion, is a metaphor for the veil and the truth of existence being shielded from us. We may perceive here a mere reflection of it (the moonlight)—but at least that is something. This is what the Adept works toward—utilizing the moonlight until the bright light (illumination) of the sun is revealed (to varying degrees, and with stumbling blocks along the way as depicted in the Experience of the Spirit).

I see the illumination of your perspective, and I also would like to raise a correction on my end with the interpretation of the Sun.

There is no connection with Ra materials in the analogy, and only my own experience within the influence of the "law of polarities," or "dualism."

As in, like previously mentioned, all truths are "half" truths, which doesn't mean they are "lesser." The "moonlight," although is a "reflection," still serves as a "balance" of the "other-half" of the sun. 

Like Positive/Negative, Dark/Light, one cannot exist without the other. 

I do see your viewpoint, and validate this opinion. 

In my case, when I detach from the teaching from those of Ra, (not losing it.) There were more to be revealed under the 'moonlight' (paradoxically/ironically using Ra's description lol) 

Quote:I'm not sure whether you are addressing me specifically or if you are just speaking generally. If you mean me, don't worry, I have no beliefs. If you speak generally, I would say that I agree that knowledge evolves, which is why it is important to be open to new information (whatever that constitutes).

"Dropping everything behind" may be a goal, but in my view it is a natural occurrence in the process rather than a desire for an outcome. Ra mentions this but I am not sure where the quote is—something about things naturally falling away.

I don't see a difference in speaking with other-selves/self. 

Ah, yes, the automation of growth and transforming does not need a perfectionism of full piloting. Everything is in constant motion, nothing stops. 

The only permanent is the degree of ones moving through the spectrum of polarities. 

In that sense, just for context, it is more than beliefs, and it revolve around the "you in the I." 

Being "open" and absorbing new information is just as valuable as being as "blank" as a newborn. The question is can you become a newborn again, with where you are .. now.  

Quote:This is my current take on the subject. Letting go of the fear of death is not an intellectual understanding. Additionally, it goes way beyond even having a "knowing" that there is something beyond physical death. No matter how much we would like to ignore this fact, we have a physical existence here, we have physical bodies which come with millennia of instincts programmed in; so as the Adept is more in touch with intelligent infinity utilizing the spirit portion of the MBS complex, the more death becomes less of a concern due to the awareness of and utilization of the spirit portion, which by nature in 3rd density and the veil is out of balance with mind and body.

Yup, now see if you can remove the "No matter how much we would like to ignore this fact, we have a physical existence here, we have physical bodies which come with millennia of instincts programmed in."

and see if you can remove this too, 

"so as the Adept is more in touch with intelligent infinity utilizing the spirit portion of the MBS complex," 

Which ever lead you to an "intellectual-nudity" and in that... See if you are naked and afraid? or just "naked" 

What part of this "nakedness" terrifies you?  

Quote:I am going to try and suss out a response to this.

Firstly, I think you may be referring to what I call "personal power." This is to be distinguished from Adepthood, though there is some overlap.

A woman such as you describe, as being confident and "owning it" is personal power. This overlaps with Adepthood as it signifies a minimal balance in the lower energy centers of red, orange, and yellow, but not the blue and green (in my opinion). For reference:

The overlaps that you see and analysis of another-self's "personal power" or "adepthood," are perceptions laminated by what you have "learned" in your reality. 

As free as the analysist can analyze of one-self to another, the fluidity and the definition of ones' "adepthood" is only constricted by what the "outside" looking in, 

or as Ra have said, "unfortunate." Or some sort of "other-than" opinions made towards the "adept."  

Quote:It is true that women have traditionally been judged through the lens of beauty, which derives from instincts hard-wired in the brain with millennia of conditioning related to survival of the species, and evolved in modern times into the social constructs of which you speak.

The balance of causality, of duality has it's mechanism of equalizing the nature of things. 

Having a "leg-up" also comes with it's crux. Being a "savior" comes with it's price, being STS "pays the tab" at the "6th," etc. etc. 

But when you can overcome the "causality" and the challenges of each chosen path, then that is where "freedom" reside.  

Quote:Part of the concept of disassociation of the Adept discussed above in this post, is in the Adept being disassociated with the husks (the social constructs for instance) and connecting with the true nature of other-selves. An Adept in my opinion would be beyond caring about the judgments others, as the focus would be on the self and the path. In speaking about the "jealousy," this is part of the maelstrom of which Ra speaks. And this is where the green ray arises as relevant (compassion for those who experience such suffering); and the indigo ray (having the awareness to recognize, and wisdom to discern, the constructs, and additionally to move past them as not useful or relevant in connecting to intelligent infinity).

The social constructs: Where does it begin, and where does it end? and how much of it has become a part of you? 

Quote:I would like to emphasize, that compassion be the guiding force for this unbalanced social construct. It may arise naturally with progress toward unity, but even so, a certain balancing can take place in my opinion between the "confident" women and the women who are insecure—to put it in simplified terms. I encourage all women to first, forgive men (and women) for responding to the hard-wired instincts and social conditioning; and try to see all women as sisters in this, and to close the separation between the strata within the construct. To be yourself, whether that is donning the attire of sexy, beautiful, or whatever, and seeing this as an expression of a unique self rather than something that has societal power though this may be the case.

Thus, without the societal power, the creator begin to construct and create it's own societal power. 
Creation did not come from nowhere, even with the confine of this space/time, and "norms" 

The "previous" construct were created with the participation of "all" 

With the knowledge of "reincarnation" ... Is it too crazy to say that at some point in the past, you could have been a man, or part of that society that helped constructed the one we are currently in? 

I would add to the compassion and forgiveness and take it internally with the awareness that "all" came from the "self" 

Without separation of what we controlled, and what controlled us.

oo,
lol my phone and the "algorithm" are reading my stuff again probably, CrackingUp and this video came across my feed.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82lUNvyoxrA&ab_channel=JordanPetersonNotes

Without "absorbing" his interpretation, his "existential perspective" got really close to the concept of "suffering" and "sacrifice" talked about in this thread.

It was kinda nice to "listen" to an audio representation of what was mentioned, 

Thought I should share, 
Blush

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 06-02-2022

Canadian Researchers Find Carbon Nanotech and Thulium in Moderna and Pfizer Covid Injections

Quote:After reviewing electron microscope images of elements contained in the Covid Pfizer and Moderna injections, Dr. Daniel Nagase revealed that, strangely, the contents of the Pfizer and Moderna “vaccines” show no signs of biological material, including mRNA or DNA.

Dr. Nagase is a Canadian emergency room doctor who was put on involuntary leave for successfully treating Covid patients with ivermectin in a central-Alberta hospital in 2021.  He has since been touring through Alberta and British Columbia (“BC”) speaking at rallies on treatment options for Covid. Nagase said he has also been “learning a lot about the legal system” while reviewing the medical records of people whose family members believe have died as a result of the “vaccines.”

Transcript-Dr.-Daniel-Nagase