Bring4th
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis (/showthread.php?tid=18366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - flofrog - 02-14-2022

Oh Patrick, my dream… imagine that…

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - LeiwoUnion - 02-14-2022

Heh, admirable, yet a bit foolish optimism. A planet with incarnated peoples from at least 16 different 3D-repeating soul groups that have destroyed at least two planets will be unable to form a SMC in a master cycle of 75000 years; it is not a realistic goal. The whole point of Earth Experience is, as far as I understand, is to produce so gruesomely catalysing environment that peoples would have to make The Choice. Then, the continuation of polarization will be easier during the subsequent and potentially less turbulent 3D cycles on other planets. While I have great hopes for the Earth future, it's not about 3D anymore. The 4D has been set and is being laid down not by these 3D soul groups but by those already graduated to 4D from Earth and elsewhere; and even they are only here to help during the last moments of the harvest. The final transition will not be smooth and the new Earth will be born with a clean slate, I'm afraid, as there is too much karmic baggage with the societal constructs here on Earth that just cannot transition to 4D. It is a waiting 'game' now, and has been since around 40s or 50s, for the last of the wanderers and 3D-proper souls to finalize their contracts and incarnations here and then, shall I say, the clock will strike the hour. The new Earth will not be the same physical planet.

Also, technology is not the answer even in 4D, as I've come to 'know' these peoples. Technology diverges the path of evolution from spiritual to societal which in turn will promote politics, power hierarchies, elitism and xeno racism; in short, dualistic view of the Universe even to those with positively oriented core view. 4D peoples live such long lives that the 3D planets they come to contact with became playgrounds of the 'tug of war' between 4D positive cultures, negative cultures, and those in the middle. All confused in their 'holy task' of providing either charity or blunder to the poor wretches on the ground, or just holding the indifferent, uncompassionate, cold even, position of 'greater good'; which means something concretely or directly good for their group. Why there's so little 'external' 4D wanderer's when those freshly harvested to 4D are so eager, almost anxious, to stay behind and help their 3D brethren? This galaxy has a big problem in groups not doing proper workings towards polarization in 3D and in 4D, perhaps even in 5D, where they truly get to play gods. Efficiency seems to not be of this Octave.

These are my understandings.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - zedro - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 07:28 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: A planet with incarnated peoples from at least 16 different 3D-repeating soul groups that have destroyed at least two planets will be unable to form a SMC in a master cycle of 75000 years; it is not a realistic goal. 

This...the conquerors and genociders of past generations did not just disappear into history, they reincarnate to perfect the game they started, to master and control all at their disposal,  in fairly predictable cycles. If you just look at what the projected positive harvest was in the 80s, and that perhaps from Quo in the past decade, it's plain to see how these corrupted structures will not be sustained in numbers and utility, their only redemption is in their deconstruction and one's understanding of why they were in the first place, what illusions they helped fulfill. So we are witnessing the end of the big play, where we learn all that wasn't really, and witness the fruits of the follies.

My feeling is also that we are in a salvage mission, to aid in a living continuance that will be a massive paradigm shift back to natural technologies, a rebirth of Atlantis but with the polarity locked in, and humans will not necessarily be the dominant intelligent species here. Covid is part of a prophecy coming to a conclusion thru initiating the 3rd act. There are great things waiting on the sidelines, the only question is when does the logos allow them to intercede.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 07:28 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: ...The final transition will not be smooth and the new Earth will be born with a clean slate, I'm afraid, as there is too much karmic baggage with the societal constructs here on Earth that just cannot transition to 4D. It is a waiting 'game' now...

That is quite possible. Yet I continue to look around and imagine what a non destructive transition would look like. That possibility is still active from what I can glimpse.

(02-14-2022, 07:28 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: ...for the last of the wanderers and 3D-proper souls to finalize their contracts and incarnations here and then, shall I say, the clock will strike the hour. The new Earth will not be the same physical planet.

One way I can see how this would work without requiring a clean slate is if eventually only the harvested positive 4d can incarnate as dual activated 3d/4d. The bias of that generation would start having an exponential effect as they get older and as the last incarnation of 3d repeaters (and the negatively oriented) ends.

(02-14-2022, 07:28 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: Also, technology is not the answer even in 4D, as I've come to 'know' these peoples. Technology diverges the path of evolution from spiritual to societal which in turn will promote politics, power hierarchies, elitism and xeno racism; in short, dualistic view of the Universe even to those with positively oriented core view. 4D peoples live such long lives that the 3D planets they come to contact with became playgrounds of the 'tug of war' between 4D positive cultures, negative cultures, and those in the middle. All confused in their 'holy task' of providing either charity or blunder to the poor wretches on the ground, or just holding the indifferent, uncompassionate, cold even, position of 'greater good'; which means something concretely or directly good for their group. Why there's so little 'external' 4D wanderer's when those freshly harvested to 4D are so eager, almost anxious, to stay behind and help their 3D brethren? This galaxy has a big problem in groups not doing proper workings towards polarization in 3D and in 4D, perhaps even in 5D, where they truly get to play gods. Efficiency seems to not be of this Octave.

These are my understandings.

Personally, I just let go of my beliefs nowadays when we get to this level of details. It's just too easy to end up on rails hooked on a particular storyline that has so many parts that flys way over our heads (pun intended Smile)

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - MonadicSpectrum - 02-15-2022

Here is my personal opinion on the path forward to fourth density so please take what resonates and leave the rest. 

Regarding the video above, I believe this is the beginnings of the truth of the harm of the vaccines coming to light. As more and more of the harms are revealed, people will begin to distrust their governments more than ever and seek to replace them. Originally, the virus was the problem, the media fueled the fear reaction to maximize control, and the vaccine was the solution. Now, the vaccines become the problem, the media will fuel the reaction of distrust in governments who were mandating unhealthy medicine and lying about it, and the New World Order becomes the solution. See https://thetruthersjournal.home.blog/2020/01/10/the-hegelian-dialectic-problem-reaction-solution/ for more info about the problem, reaction, and solution manipulation pattern.

From this perspective, it could be seen that the one's seeking to take over the world play the population against the governments and the governments against the people to destabilize both to make room for their plan to take over. However, part of the plan backfired as many people woke up before the big reveal of the harm of the vaccines meaning they are less likely to trust the New World Order solution when it is presented.

I believe then, the most likely outcome is that people decide against the New World Order before it gains too much power and instead seek to establish a positively polarized one world government with more of a Knights of the Round Table configuration which seeks to serve the people rather than be served by the people like a corrupt king. Although this process and decision to build a positive government instead of allowing the negative faction to establish a New World Order may take decades with a non-linear path to the destination.

Regarding extraterrestrial intervention, I don't foresee open contact and interaction until humanity has learned to sort out its own problems and can meet the extraterrestrials on equal footing as a social memory complex.

Regarding the transition of consciousness itself, I agree with Patrick that it'll be a slow change with the 4D newborns coming in to replace the consciousness of those leaving to other 3D planets until all human consciousness is 4D. And it will indeed one day be a different planet, LeiwoUnion, at least in all that is experienced by human consciousness although I don't think it will be a sudden change. It'll be like a teenager turning into an adult: one day waking up and realizing one has matured.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - flofrog - 02-15-2022

I think the change will be soft and gentle because so is Creator,
or Creathrix as it pleases SFWink

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - LeiwoUnion - 02-15-2022

Quote:That is quite possible. Yet I continue to look around and imagine what a non destructive transition would look like. That possibility is still active from what I can glimpse.
Quote:One way I can see how this would work without requiring a clean slate is if eventually only the harvested positive 4d can incarnate as dual activated 3d/4d. The bias of that generation would start having an exponential effect as they get older and as the last incarnation of 3d repeaters (and the negatively oriented) ends.

It doesn't have to be destructive in a cataclysmic way. A slow fade to extinction due to failing of the societal constructs to reach a positive consensus seems more likely. The 'problem' the dual activated people (and wanderers) have is the 3D bodymind that gets attached and vampirized by all the 'too big to ignore' thoughtforms that are inherent parts of the societies here; such as money, concept of ownership, government, societal law, nation, empire, societal and physical evolution over spiritual evolution, 'job', hierarchy of merit/wealth/prestige/power, 'us over them' tribalism, and probably many others. This is the maelstrom those of Ra spoke about. The theatre play must continue with the similar outlook as long as the props stay the same. When it's time, the curtain falls and a new set will be revealed and new plotlines become available. What you say, Patrick, feels quite a remote possibility, but I quess you are right that it still lingers in potentiation.

Quote:Personally, I just let go of my beliefs nowadays when we get to this level of details. It's just too easy to end up on rails hooked on a particular storyline that has so many parts that flys way over our heads (pun intended Smile)

I don't hold much, if any, value on those either. Those who would gain something from my critisism/ponderings of that kind will have to stop for a second to contemplate, however. I said all those things with a pinch of irony, as I'm fully aware how inconsequential those 'tidbits of info' are in the face of the Truth. Yet, they have an effect upon the current experiential field of this Earth reality, so it merits commenting inasmuch as the Earth situation overall. Still, it doesn't change the fact that even with external actions the real work is internal. Welcome to The Sorrow where the body is barely tolerated, the mind is completely abused, and the spirit, mostly ignored. This is my understanding.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-15-2022

(02-15-2022, 12:04 AM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote: I believe this is the beginnings of the truth of the harm of the vaccines coming to light. As more and more of the harms are revealed, people will begin to distrust their governments more than ever and seek to replace them.

Hasn't an absolutely ingenious plan been implemented here, with perfectly designed ingredients for the vaccination?

At the beginning there was only the normal influenca - at least not more people have died at it as the years before.
Then this vaccinations have begun and with it the real COVID with it symptoms comes into the world.
But in reality CORONA / COVID will be the renaming of AIDS, because the vaccination kills the immune system.

Of course there are a couple of additional direct symptoms, that are caused by the vaccination, like auto-immune symptoms and the "rouleau" symptom of the thrombocytes, causing different diseases.

But all of it does take much time in many month (probably about 2-5 years), with a few exceptions of direct vaccination effects.
Nearly nobody would have taken the vaccine, if many people would have died within a week or a month.

The distrust of the governments does not matter, because the intended vaccination rate is already reached.
It is only a matter of delaying it as long as possible, until the mass of people understand what has really happened.

For the discussion before a new thread "A Comprehensive Analysis of the New World Order" should be opened. Wink

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - zedro - 02-15-2022

Something to consider

Quote:From channelled sources, as of 2018 there are 350 million wanderers and 500 million dual body (3rd/4th) harvested grads from other systems. Also 4.60% of 7,631,091,040 global population are harvestable (so 351 million). I wonder if the wanderer to harvest ratio cannot exceed 1:1 

So say there is a bump since then, and it gets to 2 billion which can remain in the new energies, that's a huge attrition from 7-8 billion. Considering what is manifesting, the collapse could be much quicker. Ra was pretty straightforward about this, a soft gentle landing is highly doubtful, it's best to be mentally/emotionally prepared. Won't even get into other prophesies which so far are materializing too, there will be "arcs" needed so to speak.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - IndigoSalvia - 02-15-2022

(02-15-2022, 12:58 AM)flofrog Wrote: I think the change will be soft and  gentle  because so is Creator,

Jumping off of what flofrog wrote. 

I thought about these recent posts, and what may come to pass. I found no answers within me. 

What I do find within me, instead, is a choice in the form of: what do I wish to see within and around me? In other words, what do I choose to see? 

Time and time again, I ask myself, rather challenge and stretch myself, to see love where I haven't seen it before. It slowly emerges where I hadn't ever been able to notice it before. 

I think (though not certain) that this is part of our ability to manifest, as sub-sub-Logos. In that way, I focus my figurative glasses to see love within and about me during this pandemic. So, I see it in unexpected places. (Not always, I might add but more and more.) 

I have a little whisper inside of me also, that suggests that this is naive, or idealistic. But it's a faint whisper when compared to the voice who says: look amidst you with intention. What is your intention to see? 

I choose to answer (more and more): Love in its many flavors. 

I suppose we may all be looking at the same ever-evolving picture (illusion), and what do we see? what do we wish or choose to see? here, for me, is the choice (again and again) ... it's where my rubber hits the road.  Cheese

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 02-16-2022

(02-15-2022, 12:58 AM)How flofrog Wrote: I think the change will be soft and  gentle  because so is Creator,

I’m just curious why you think this.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - LeiwoUnion - 02-16-2022

Quote:I have a little whisper inside of me also, that suggests that this is naive, or idealistic.

For what I've became to know is that this little voice is a cue to keep going further, as you reached a treshold of sorts. What could be more amazing than keeping digging further and just finding more to contemplate and accept, more truth revealed, which makes it possible to radiate even more purified, distilled joy of realization of the Love of the Creator, banishing confusion and allowing you to see closer to your true beingness. Never stop digging through the veil; that's why we are here.

All who say they cannot, cannot because they say they cannot.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Eddie - 02-17-2022

Project Veritas exposes the perfidy and corruption of the FDA, regarding this issue:

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fda-executive-officer-on-hidden-camera-reveals-future-covid-policy-biden/

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fda-executive-officer-exposes-close-ties-between-agency-and-pharmaceutical/

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-20-2022

Old: www.echelon-inc.com/product/alc-0159/

Quote:ALC-0159 is a PEGylated lipid which has been used to form lipid nanoparticles for delivery of RNA.
ALC-0159 is one of the components in the BNT162b2 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 in addition to ALC-0315, DSPC, and cholesterol.
This product is for research use only and not for human use.

Actual: ALC-0159

Quote:ALC-0159 is a PEGylated lipid which has been used to form lipid nanoparticles for delivery of RNA.
ALC-0159 is one of the components in the BNT162b2 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 in addition to ALC-0315, DSPC, and cholesterol.
This is a reagent grade product, for research use only. Additional information can be found here.

[Image: N-2010.jpg]

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-21-2022

Media pushing “HIV variant” narrative as cover story for vaccine-induced immune system collapse

Quote:
  • Get ready for vaccine-induced AIDS to explode globally
  • As covid vaccines destroy immune function, people experience “AIDS” with high vulnerability to common infections
  • FDA to approve ANNUAL covid-19 vaccines to make sure your immune system is destroyed each year

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-24-2022

More evidence Covid was tinkered with in a lab? Now scientists find virus contains tiny chunk of DNA that matches sequence patented by Moderna THREE YEARS before pandemic began

Quote:
  • Genetic match discovered in Covid's unique furin cleavage site on spike protein
  • Matched genetic sequence patented by Moderna for cancer research purposes
  • Researchers say one in 3trillion chance Covid developed the code naturally

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 02-24-2022

That's interesting indeed.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - LeiwoUnion - 02-24-2022

1 in 3 trillion you say?
[Image: dumb-and-dumber-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpg]

Q'uo has already confirmed that the virus is man-made. It will all come to light eventually.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - IndigoSalvia - 02-24-2022

Would like to read this session. Do you remember which one?

(02-24-2022, 10:30 AM)Patrick Wrote: Q'uo has already confirmed that the virus is man-made. It will all come to light eventually.

(02-24-2022, 01:40 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: Would like to read this session. Do you remember which one?

(02-24-2022, 10:30 AM)Patrick Wrote: Q'uo has already confirmed that the virus is man-made. It will all come to light eventually.

Certainly.

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2020/0208 Q`uo Wrote:I am Q’uo, and am aware of the query, my brother. This is a subject which we have indeed covered before. For various outbreaks of this nature are attempts by what you may call the hidden powers to control the population of the planet...

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-25-2022

FDA & CDC Study finds Covid-19 Vaccination increases Children’s risk of suffering Myocarditis by over 13,000%

Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US From December 2020 to August 2021

Quote:This data shows that the risk of myocarditis following vaccination with the Pfizer injection increases by at least 13,200% for males aged 12 to 15 (70.73 / 0.53), 7,800% for males aged 16-17 (105.86 / 1.34), and 2,879% for males aged 18 to 24 (52.43 / 1.76).

It also shows that the risk of myocarditis following vaccination with the Moderna injection increases by at least 3,099% for males aged 16 to 24 (56.31 / 1.76), and 1,568% for males aged 25 to 29 (24.18 / 1.45).

At the time of data review, two reports of death in people younger than 30 years of age with potential myocarditis still remained under investigation and were not included in the case counts.

In conclusion, the study’s authors note that the risk of myocarditis after receiving mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines was increased across multiple age and sex strata and was highest after the second vaccination dose in adolescent males and young men, and that this risk should be considered in the context of the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 02-25-2022

Canada just approved this new plant-based old tech vaccine.

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/vaccines/medicago.html

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-27-2022

WHO is World Government. Power grab scheduled for May 1, 2022. With “relaxations” you are being framed.

Quote:The fact that they are suddenly distancing themselves from restrictions is just a game. The last week of January 2022 WHO  held an emergency meeting and deliberations in Geneva on expanding its powers to take over all member states in the event of a pandemic and “any other form of threat or disaster”. WHO wants member states to sign a new treaty on Covid-19, which expands the 2005 treaty. Once signed by the Ministers of Health, the WHO Constitution (according to its Article 9) takes precedence over a country’s constitution (189 countries have signed the 2005 treaty) during natural disasters or pandemics. Since the definition of pandemic was changed a few years ago (cases based on the PCR test), they can enforce obedience in any country and impose WHO guidelines on the public, which will be mandatory, not just recommended. And that sounds like power over the country and the world. Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger, who has worked for the WHO for 20 years, warns that every country should send a public letter of protest to the WHO. “Governments” should draft a letter stating that the people do not accept that the signature of the Minister of Health can decide the fate of millions of people without a referendum. It is very important to send this letter from every country to the WHO in Geneva. WHO wants all countries to implement the measures by May 2022. Dr. Stuckelberger shared the information that so far, only the Russians have sent such a rejection letter!

Instead of Covid now war: Italy remains in a state of emergency

Quote:No relaxation in Italy. The NATO-crucial country in Europe imposed a new state of emergency in an emergency meeting Friday. The Covid state of emergency would have been just about to expire, but now there is war. The new state of emergency comes at the request of Prime Minister Mario Draghi.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 03-04-2022

Chinese city of Shenzhen locks down border areas near Hong Kong and starts blanket searches in effort to halt Covid-19

Quote:
  • The city authorities have pledged to crack down on illegal border crossings and step up controls after positive cases were found among Hongkongers
  • Residents in areas such as Shatou and Shuiwei have been ordered to stay at home and been subjected to regular tests and checks in effort to stop spread

The never ending story ...

Quote:FOR TWO YEARS:

You put us in masks.
You locked us in the houses.
You masked our children and gave them PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) that they will never get rid of for the rest of their lives.
You have separated us from each other.
You have forced an experimental drug on society.
You forced this drug while taking away people's livelihoods because they didn't want to take it.
You fired doctors, nurses, firefighters, police officers, and EMTs because of their decision. Less than a year after you hailed them as heroes.
You are the direct cause of death, disease, famine and families who have lost everything.
You have stood idly by as your BLM and Antifa lackeys devastated cities.
You have plunged an entire nation and the world into division, hatred and chaos.
You have used your mock media to brainwash the innocent.
You are fighting for the right to murder babies.
You fight for the right to force a child to undergo gender reassignment surgery.
You are projecting, lying, manipulating and twisting every single soul on this planet.
You have displaced God and welcomed Satan.
You have committed treason.
You have manipulated children.
You cover for pedophiles.
You call us racist.
You call us domestic terrorists.
You have allowed Big Pharma to dictate how healthy someone can be.
You tear down statues.
You burn books.
You censor freedom of speech.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 04-15-2022

WORLD PREMIERE: WATCH THE WATER

Quote:The plandemic continues, but its origins are still a nefarious mystery. How did the world get sick, how did Covid really spread, and did the Satanic elite tell the world about this bioweapon ahead of time? Dr. Bryan Ardis (www.ardisantidote.com) has unveiled a shocking connection between this pandemic and the eternal battle of good and evil which began in the Garden of Eden.

In this Stew Peters Network exclusive, Director Stew Peters, award winning filmmaker Nicholas Stumphauzer and Executive Producer Lauren Witzke bring to light a truth satan himself has fought to suppress.

The connections are explained after minute 46 ...

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 04-15-2022

COVID in Europe: Greece begins fining those over 60 who are unvaccinated

Quote:Older people in Greece that are not vaccinated face monthly fines.

Those over the age of 60 and without the jab will have to pay a €50 penalty in January, rising to €100 in February.

Currently:

Quote:GREEK ELDERLY "unvaccinated" face confiscation of assets and property because they are unwilling to pay the tax for not being vaccinated.

Currently, only 14% of unvaccinated Greeks over the age of 60 have paid the penalty imposed by the government.
The tax authorities have asked 317,962 citizens to pay their "debt" or face expropriation of their property.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - unity100 - 04-21-2022

Covid can be eliminated if all countries on the planet collaborate in fighting against it by especially doing quarantines. The success of this was proven in Asia in Oceania.

However, the stock market doesn't allow that. The economy slowing down and endangering next quarter's profits is something unacceptable for the system.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 04-22-2022

(04-21-2022, 10:25 PM)unity100 Wrote: Covid can be eliminated if all countries on the planet collaborate in fighting against it by especially doing quarantines. The success of this was proven in Asia in Oceania.

Do you mean the upcoming COVID-Totalitarianism in China is a good thing?

Shanghai lockdown: what is happening to pets in China city - Weibo videos show Covid workers killing animals

Shanghai quarantine: 24-hour lights, no hot showers

My life in Shanghai’s never-ending zero-Covid lockdown

Covid in China: No Shower, Only Bread in Breakfast at Shanghai's Quarantine Centre

China Covid: Clashes in Shanghai over lockdown evictions

Flooded loos, cold showers and no privacy: inside Shanghai’s Covid quarantine centre

Leaked images from Shanghai show bags stuffed full of dead cats killed due to China's zero-Covid policy

Police in Shanghai scuffle with residents over Covid-19 quarantine

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 04-24-2022

A nice find:

[Image: FHm35s8X0AEE469?format=jpg&name=medium]

Quote:This photo is from 2018.
The completely unknown and unsuccessful Ugur Sahin is standing here on stage next to Angela Merkel, Bill Gates, WHO head Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus and other influential people.
Coincidence? Hardly!

2008: Ugur Sahin founds Biontech.
2008 - 2019: Biontech fails to launch a single product.
2018: Sahin appears on the podium of the World Health Summit with Merkel and Gates.
09/2019: Gates joins as an investor.
10/2019: Biontech goes public on the US stock market.
11/2019: Covid-19 outbreak - and who launched a vaccine in record time shortly after?

But hey, that's all just a conspiracy theory.

BioNTech Announces New Collaboration to Develop HIV and Tuberculosis Programs

INVESTIGATION: The Covid-19 Vaccines cause AIDS; here’s all the evidence…