Bring4th
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis (/showthread.php?tid=18366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - IndigoSalvia - 02-06-2022

(02-05-2022, 10:58 PM)Patrick Wrote: My brain/mind is not equipped to find a way to bridge this.

Neither is mine, friend. Good thing there's love and acceptance to bridge this gap. Love

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - MonadicSpectrum - 02-06-2022

Thanks everyone for sharing your beautiful thoughts. Smile

I wanted to share four tools for harmony and discernment in the light worker community from one of my favorite modern channeler's books: The Black Box Programme and the Rose Gold Flame as Antidote.

1. Objectivity: When consuming information from leaders and others, try to consider the material from the outside observer point of view as opposed to the subjective perspective alone. Subjectivity is necessary, but it can distort your perception if you are not using simultaneous objectivity. This is due to the influence of past traumas and memories filtering and coloring what is being observed. Objectivity seeks to find what is true independent of who one is or what one's past entails.

2. Non-judgement: Judgment is necessarily subjective so objectivity and non-judgment walk hand in hand.  It is possible that each individual is uniquely distorting the truth and no one is exactly, objectively correct. Thus, if someone is judgemental of others they might miss out on where others are objectively correct despite having other statements and ideas that are objectively incorrect. All accurate truth is multi-layered, and it is only through non-judgment that one can see all the layers of truth and untruth in others so to speak. One can simultaneously seek true justice while being non-judgmental.

3. Compassion: Compassion is extremely difficult to find from a place of subjectivity and judgment which is why it is built on objectivity and non-judgement. Compassion allows one to understand others and to easily take what resonates and leave the rest. Without compassion, one is likely to lose out on the resonating gifts others give due to judgment of them while simultaneously taking the messages that don't resonate due to lack of charity for the flaws of others. 

4. Gratitude: Gratitude is the key to creating your reality as it helps you recognize what you want. When viewing the perspectives of others, it is not necessary to feel gratitude for the individual or their message as this may be inauthentic. However, one can always be grateful for the awareness, learning, knowledge, and experience that the observation of the interaction provided.

One of the best ways to know you are flowing with objectivity, non-judgment, compassion, and gratitude is synchronicity.

Regarding the contents of this thread, I would view spiritual bypassing as a lack of objectivity while conflict or disharmony is usually a sign of a lack of non-judgment or compassion. But it is ultimately the responsibility of each individual to find objectivity, non-judgement, compassion, and gratitude, and once found, one is empowered to honestly share one's perspective while simultaneously observing opposing perspectives with joy. As we all honestly share our thoughts and take what resonates from others while leaving the rest, we all harmoniously grow closer to the objective truth.

"Infinite sacrifice.. oh what a hell of a price for needing to be right..." We all are but humble mirrors of each other.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-06-2022

(02-05-2022, 10:47 AM)zedro Wrote: The problem here is the definition of the word "knowing", you have to keep in the context on this reality, and understand that it is not fixed state either, otherwise the term is meaningless. The saying is "I know enough to know I cannot know everything"...not "anything". That is silly and eliminates any functionality and wisdom.

And I'm sorry Patrick, but you are (miss)using the concept in order to refute/deny things you do not want to see or believe by convenience, and to dismiss that which is presented by others, it's as simple as that.

If this was 1930s Germany, I could certainly 'know' the human rights abuses that were occurring. Others would/did of course claim otherwise because it does not match their beliefs. This is the crux of the dispute, not some philosophical dead end concept to avoid seeking truth. Frankly your original post to deny all knowledge is exactly part of the well of indifference. So you may opine endlessly about how it's all an illusion, but within this framework, it is the literal embodiment of catalyst.

Not much else to say on this.

Can we define knowing as the things you have understand and prooved for yourself?

You can add year 2020 as repetition to the year 1930.

https://www.ostfildern.de/Politik+_+Verwaltung/Bekanntmachungen/Allgemeinverf%C3%BCgung.html

Quote:"In order to ensure that the ban on assembly is observed, the use of direct coercion, i.e. the influence on persons by simple physical force, aids to physical force or the use of weapons is threatened. This is proportionate after weighing the opposing interests. It is necessary because milder means that would deter the potential assembly participants from carrying out the prohibited assemblies are not apparent. In particular, the threat of a penalty payment under Section 23 of the State Administrative Enforcement Act would not be equally effective. The threat of direct coercion is appropriate, since the negative effects for the person concerned are not recognizably out of proportion to the protected property of physical integrity of the passers-by and other assembly participants.
The immediate execution is required in the special public interest, since the prohibition of the assemblies serves the protection of the high-quality legal interests protection of the physical integrity of the passers-by and assembly participants and thus outweighs the interest of individuals to let such assemblies continue to take place for the time being without registration under assembly law until a decision on an objection. The purpose of this general order can only be achieved by the immediate development of the legal effect.
The public announcement of this general order shall be made on January 27, 2022, and it shall enter into force on January 28, 2022."

https://www.ulm.de/-/media/ulm/zoea/downloads/2022/av-maskenpflicht-stadt-ulm-final--ffentliche-bekanntmachung1700-uhr.pdf

Quote:"In order to ensure that the mask requirement is complied with, the city of Ulm threatens the use of direct coercion, i.e., the exertion of force on persons by means of simple physical force, aids of physical force or use of weapons.
This is proportionate after weighing the conflicting interests (§§ 40 LVwVfG, 66 para 1 PolG). It is necessary because milder means that would deter the potential assembly participants from complying with the mask requirement are not apparent. In particular, the threat of a fine (§ 23 LVwVG) would not be equally effective.
The threat of direct coercion is appropriate, since the disadvantages are not recognizably out of proportion to the advantages.
The city of Ulm does not fail to recognize that the threat of direct coercion to enforce the mask requirement represents an - albeit minor - encroachment on the freedom of assembly of the assembly participants.
However, due to the serious health risk and the already multiple implementation of the unregistered assemblies in massive disregard of the regulations of the CoronaVO, the disadvantages are not recognizably out of proportion to the overriding high interests of the general public."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-06-2022

(02-05-2022, 02:02 PM)Diana Wrote: I get the idea that the vaccine's efficacy and safety may derive from one's belief system or "faith," or intention to create reality. This is even supported empirically in the placebo effect. So as far as that goes, the decision to take a vaccine being the individual's choice makes perfect sense.

Specially don't forget that the concept of a vaccination always was to protect oneself.

Now a vaccination is argued to do it for others - that's like to carry an umbrella so that others do not get wet.
So some people want to claim others to carry an umbrella so that they will not get wet?

It is absolute nonsense to perform a vaccination to get back the right of a 'normal life' for a certain time.
Or to claim a vaccination to have the possibility to perform your livelihood.

In the post above you can read, that the protection of the people needs to shoot them now.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 02-06-2022

(02-06-2022, 12:20 AM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote: One of the best ways to know you are flowing with objectivity, non-judgment, compassion, and gratitude is synchronicity.

I don't understand this comment, and I suspect I am missing what you really mean. Let me explain with examples: If I visit a slaughterhouse where lambs (baby animals) are being very cruelly killed (an objective observation based on the cries and terror), then would it be compassionate to be in synch with those, or the company, doing that slaughtering? If I come across a man beating a child on the street, how is objectivity demonstrated in this scenario?

(02-05-2022, 10:58 PM)Patrick Wrote: I am not interested in discarding my belief that vaccination is positive. What I am interested in is discarding any unconscious wish I may have for others to believe as I do.

So I feel sad when the only solution I found so far is rejected and viewed as spiritual bypassing. That solution being that we release our preconceptions, that we release the importance we ascribe to the transient aspects of this global catalyst. That people stop trying to convince each others, especially when they are alarmed themselves and left feeling the need to ring that bell of doom and danger. I have no rights of asking this of others of course. I just have this crazy idea that it might help somehow.

I do understand where you are coming from. I get that you want to be understood. It is frustrating when what we are trying to convey gets taken the wrong way. This happens to me a lot.

I agree that if everyone stopped trying to convince each other things might be better. And I am sure you recognize that you are trying to convince others of of that. Tongue I mean no disrespect.

I am not on a side. But I must say that those who are questioning the vaccines are not necessarily ringing the bell of gloom and doom, and neither necessarily are those for it. There are some people looking at it from neither side such as myself. I have never taken a flu shot, or a tetenus shot or any shot since I was an adult and could make my own choices, not because I was afraid of them, but because I believe in my own body's ability to handle and heal from anything. So I approached this worldwide situation from an objective and not fearful standpoint.

I think—in general, not specifically you are anyone else—there is unnecessary judgment happening. Why not just allow others to work this out, deal with the catalyst? Sometimes we have questions about complicated things, such as what I was sincerely questioning in my post. Perhaps it is as simple as unity vs. separation, but that is not how I feel given the various ramifications, that I see, in this situation.

I don't think Ra ever said to ignore catalyst in favor of harmony or unity. They indicated to come from from a place of love and acceptance, yes. To get to acceptance, one must process the catalyst in my understanding, which is why I am always in favor of free thinking, speech, and general freedom. And this global situation is teaming with attempts to curtail free will openly.

(02-05-2022, 10:58 PM)Patrick Wrote: I believe the only thing that really matters regarding that catalyst is, are we going to let it drive a wedge in between us all? The catalyst created "sides". I do not believe anyone can have escaped being on one side or the other. Either you are vaccinated or you are not. Does it matter? I don't think it does. It's just an excuse. Yet another reason to feel seperated. Yet another false choice.

The real choice is not the choice of which "side" we end up on. The real choice is does it matter or not? The real choice is can we ignore what our brain thinks it knows and instead make the choice that it does not matter. What matters is that we find a way to unite once again on the other side of that catalyst. And more importantly that we make the choice to believe that it is possible, even if not logical, and just seriously wish for it and let it happen in faith.

What you say here relates to the recent post I made. What does really matter? I was trying to sort it out. I was thinking about responsibility and accountability, and setting an example or rather, being aware of the energy signature you are generating. I am not against nor do I judge your point of view, I am trying to sort out my own.

if I had to guess, I would say that the members here all do wish for unity and a world of compassion and fairness.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - flofrog - 02-06-2022

(02-06-2022, 04:55 AM)tadeus Wrote: Specially don't forget that the concept of a vaccination always was to protect oneself.

Tadeus, I think even starting back with Pasteur, a vaccine was supposed to protect the self and the others too as a goals were also stopping the illness to propagate.  Just my humble point.

This said I totally agree with you about the placebo effect..

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - MonadicSpectrum - 02-06-2022

(02-06-2022, 11:47 AM)Diana Wrote:
(02-06-2022, 12:20 AM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote: One of the best ways to know you are flowing with objectivity, non-judgment, compassion, and gratitude is synchronicity.

I don't understand this comment, and I suspect I am missing what you really mean. Let me explain with examples: If I visit a slaughterhouse where lambs (baby animals) are being very cruelly killed (an objective observation based on the cries and terror), then would it be compassionate to be in synch with those, or the company, doing that slaughtering? If I come across a man beating a child on the street, how is objectivity demonstrated in this scenario?

Thank you for sharing your perspective and questions.

I would first start with a definition of synchronicity: Synchronicity "describes circumstances that appear meaningfully related yet lack a causal connection." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity)

If you visit a slaughterhouse while in a state in objectivity, non-judgment, compassion, and gratitude, you might be able to meaningfully connect (as opposed to causally connect) your current observations with other circumstances such as vegan philosophy, your current diet of lambs, or an understanding/acceptance of the service-to-self mentality (but synchronicity is always a highly personal subjective experience). However, this synchronous understanding might be lost if you are lacking objectivity, judgment, compassion, or gratitude.

For example, if you are subjectively viewing the slaughter of lambs as painless for the lambs (this is also a lack of true compassion for the lambs), you might lose out on the synchronous understanding that it is time to consider a vegan diet. If you are judging the slaughterhouse as evil and worthless, you might lose out on the synchronous understanding of the just negative consequences that will occur to those who harm or support the harm of the innocent as well as lack compassion for those who know not what they do. If you are lacking gratitude for the observation, you might lose out on the synchronous connection between this slaughterhouse being a metaphor for what sometimes occurs in own's own mental state preventing one from learning about the self due to projecting blame outside of the mind. Someone who is viewing the situation only subjectively in a judgmental manner or lacking in compassion or gratitude will struggle to benefit from the observation.

However, someone who is objective, non-judgmental, compassionate, and grateful will be able to optimize the observation of the slaughterhouse to produce the most awareness, learning, knowing, and experience about reality. This is evidenced by the number of synchronous, meaningful connections produced by the observation.

If you come across a man beating a child, you might demonstrate objectivity by understanding the truth of the cause of the man beating a child (such as him being beat as a child or that he lacks the skills to manage his anger), understanding the experience of the child experiencing the beating such as the extent of the pain and suffering, and calculating the possible, objective ways that are available to you to prevent the child from being beaten further. You might experience synchronicity such as starting a martial arts class last month so you are now empowered to help the child.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 02-06-2022

@ MonadicSpectrum: Thank you for your explanation. Smile

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-07-2022

(02-06-2022, 07:29 PM)flofrog Wrote: Tadeus, I think even starting back with Pasteur, a vaccine was supposed to protect the self and the others too as a goals were also stopping the illness to propagate.  Just my humble point.

This said I totally agree with you about the placebo effect..

The science of Pasteur is questionable, like most of the other sciences.
There is a long story about it, when you are interested in it i must search for it.
At least it was a question of reputation and business.

For example you can find an article about it here: Pasteur 'told lies about vaccines'

2016 a court hearing was held to determine whether an evidence of the existence of a measles virus actually exists.
The result in the second instance could only confirm, that the proof cannot be provided.
In detail it was not about the measles virus itself, but about the method of detection/validation of a virus.

OLG Stuttgart Urteil vom 16.2.2016, 12 U 63/15

So everything has to be validated, because we have been indoctrinated to simply believe.

I can only support the concluding thoughts of the article:

Quote:Concluding Thoughts

So now you can do some further research for yourself – and you can also observe the world with this information in the back of your mind.

Can we catch a virus? Or is our body cleansing itself of all the man-made chemicals and toxicity that we are bombarded with on this planet?

Is our body so vulnerable and fragile – or is it very intelligent and trying to keep us alive with cleanses?

Is the 5G negatively effecting our health? Is it effecting some people’s ability to cope with their cold or flu?

If we cannot catch a virus, and they are made by our own bodies to cleanse us of toxicity, then why have our governments been giving us vaccinations?

Is exposing the PCR test as being meaningless when testing for viruses the key to exposing the COVID scam?

You still believe you can catch a virus? You still believe there is a ‘pandemic’? Well, below in the following section are lots of additional resources – on both the Germ Theory Deception and the ‘coronavirus’ deceptions.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 02-07-2022

It ends up being a question of trust.

Because each of us does not have enough time to validate all the science ourselves so we end up trusting the results provided by other-selves.

I was looking at Twitter yesterday and saw the researchers on nutrition whom I was debating with in the past still arguing with each others 12 years later on. Each still having no trust in the other side's data.

So how do we help healing the trust issues?

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 02-07-2022

(02-07-2022, 08:07 AM)Patrick Wrote: So how do we help healing the trust issues?

Thi is a good question. 

My humble thoughts are that first, we allow the catalyst. We try to process the catalyst, see what comes up, open up to what may lie beneath the obvious. 

I think self-honesty comes into it. I don't mean to say people are not being honest, I mean that we all avoid our pain to some degree, even if it is only subconsciously. Opening up and allowing catalyst to surface can help the resistance to that pain. Any resistance for one pain may spill over and effect other situations.

And (in this particular situation) there is what Ra said about contagious disease (which I have posted in this thread a couple of times). Accepting this premise takes away any fear a person may have. And I think that is a step toward trust.

There are different layers of trust, in my view. Do I trust the US government and the corrupt leaders we have—no. Do I trust that "all is well"?—sometimes I do but not always, when the suffering of this world gets overwhelming, and I accept that I may not be advanced enough to embody this idea, or maybe I am too much of a rebel (which may be an attribute of how some entities were even able to come here knowing how difficult it is, as opposed to some entities who are perhaps more aware of a bigger picture than me). Do I trust that everything that happens in my life is part of some intelligent arc contributing to my path, yes (this is not the same to me as "all is well"). 

Do I trust my own decisions about navigating this reality—almost always. I have found, as I tried to explain in my previous post, however, that I am not clear on how to navigate this covid/vaccine situation. I find that I feel as though I am ignoring it rather than not getting caught up in the maelstrom to simplify what I was trying to convey. 

In short, I do not find this situation simple. Perhaps others do, and it is just about being "above it" and loving it all. Great. But maybe I am too analytical to be satisfied with that. 

I cannot overlook injustice and freedom really matters to me. I am no martyr, and I can't fathom incarnating into a "prison" planet to help it, but I can imagine incarnating into a difficult place if I am allowed to live my 3D life as I see fit to help that. 

So what is going on in the world bothers me. I can deal with the divide that is happening—that is just human nature. What is of concern to me, and maybe it's just because I am selfish, is this world of corrupt governments and institutions (nothing new but as far as I can tell worse and more powerful than ever) having control over my life to an invasive degree. This already happened during 911, but the invasiveness was not so detrimental then. Now, US hospitals have yielded to profit where "protocols" are removing choice from patients; travel is restricted; people are losing their jobs because they won't get vaccinated and so on. I can't make decisions for others, and I don't know what catalyst anyone else needs or desires, but I do know myself and being free matters so that I can be here and do what I need to do.

So I will circle back to trust. The line in the sand for me would be the freedom to do what I need to do while here. As an illustration, imagine an entity having one foot in 3D Earth and one foot in 6th density somewhere, straddling the two realities, affected by both, responsible in both. There is no use pretending (to me) that one is not part of this reality of 3D (or early 4D) Earth because we are. Whatever a person does here is their choice. But now I am back to choices being taken away by this global censorship, control, and propagandized situation. And yes, it's all catalyst. And maybe we all knew that this would unfold. I really don't know. In assisting this transition, and due to a veil which renders everyone human and ignorant (in the sense that we can't know) of the greater reality, I feel it's legitimate to canvass this subject not only from the point of view of 6th density (or other) but also from the point of view of this reality, and how best to see a clear path through this turmoil.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - LeiwoUnion - 02-07-2022

(02-07-2022, 08:07 AM)Patrick Wrote: It ends up being a question of trust.

Because each of us does not have enough time to validate all the science ourselves so we end up trusting the results provided by other-selves.

I was looking at Twitter yesterday and saw the researchers on nutrition whom I was debating with in the past still arguing with each others 12 years later on. Each still having no trust in the other side's data.

We help by providing valid and truthful examples from the exact middle point of their arguments. This has a fair chance of expanding the viewpoint of those who are willing and ready to do so. Then from the middle point it is easier to approach the opposition. That being said, not too many are actually willing to see the wider picture, and will rather continue fruitless arguing for the sake of arguing. Then we bid them farewell and wish them well on their (un)chosen path.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - IndigoSalvia - 02-07-2022

(02-07-2022, 08:07 AM)Patrick Wrote: So how do we help healing the trust issues?

I find trust here: each of us is trying to do our best in making choices. And, walking around with a sense of trust for myself and others, seems to lighten the walk. It leads to more acceptance about what others choose to believe/disbelieve, to say, to do, though it may be different than what I have chosen or may choose. It inspires me to have more openness when listening to my own and others' perspectives. 

Perhaps, when we feel that our voices are heard and accepted by others, whether there is agreement or disagreement, a seed of trust is planted between two beings.

Such trust is hard for me to envision at the societal level, and easier for me to imagine on an interpersonal level. 

When people scream at and do nasty things to one another, I hear: you're not the boss of me! And I agree with the content, whole-heartedly. It's a message of free will. 

Yet the vitriol seems to detract from the content of the message. It screams "I'm terrified!" to me on an energetic level. 

Also, the heart-felt pleas such as - do this or that to save yourself, your family and all of us - seem to have a similar "I'm terrified!" tone to them. 

There seem to be so many layers of energies to what we are saying and doing. And for me, not all are visible. 

I find that a sprout of trust seems to arise within me when I can hear what one is feeling underneath what one is doing. There, I find that we have more in common than it may seem. 

And, I've had conversations with people when our choices are quite obviously different, but underneath those, we are similar. 

This is just what works for me in planting the seeds of trust between me and others. And, I find that before I can experience trust with others, I first experience it with self.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-07-2022

(02-07-2022, 08:07 AM)Patrick Wrote: It ends up being a question of trust.

Everybody has to made a simple choice - trust the informations of a physician and biologist or of the politician and (mainstram) media.
What is the intention of the source to give the information?
Is there any obvious (financial) profit or dependency for the source for giving this information?
Is the information logical in relation to other informations?

Targeted misinformation cannot be healed, only studying multiple informations from multiple sources and thinking about it helps.
That's the reason i am presenting so much informations with a link to the (original) sources.

The best trust have informations, that you can proove for yourself.
What do you know about people that have been vaccinated and not vaccinated?
What has happened to the health of the both groups?
What has happened to the regular influenza?

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - zedro - 02-07-2022

(02-05-2022, 03:17 PM)Patrick Wrote: That is why I am saying that arguing about the transient is not useful. Zedro seems to say that this is a way for me of bypassing my wrongness. A way of not having to actually debate and eventually come to see that I was wrong.

I have made no such assertion of that in bold, that is your shadow projection needing to be right/perfect. The issue is in the method you chose to try and 'discredit'(for lack of a better term) another poster, with which what I call the 'philosophical nuclear button'...i.e. you can't claim anything because it is unknowable. That is up to the poster (in this case Tadeus)to discern for themselves, and up to us to descern if it's useful.

And why come to a thread that is rooted in a 3d context/dilemma, only to renounce it all as unknowable/transient/unimportant? If you really believed that, your time would be spent elsewhere I think.

I was in a playful mood...

And again to reiterate my stance on the main topic in general: the 'virus' and 'vaccines' both exist for personal manifestation/catalyst purposes, while the intent behind them can be known (and is being revealed more and more everyday), the consequences thereof are personal and unique catalysts for our experience/learning. This is a spiritual war, and a major nodal point in that war at that, and is more closely related to the physical manifestation of harvest. So the so-called transient elements ultimately are signals of the projected intents of those who wield them, and their chosen polarities, or lack thereof. Whether or not this matters to anyone is to their own discretion, but as someone who believes their role is to aid in the fashioning and operation of the Arc needed to bridge the new world, I do take interest in the proceedings before that time, as it will signify how my service will ultimately be fulfilled.

Wouldn't you agree that what is witnessed outside is just a shadow of the spiritual war happening inside each of us? By extension making a solution less effective if it is aimed at working primarily on the outside.

(02-07-2022, 04:08 PM)Patrick Wrote: Wouldn't you agree that what is witnessed outside is just a shadow of the spiritual war happening inside each of us? By extension making a solution less effective if it is aimed at working primarily on the outside.

The first part of your statement is called karma (catalyst born from the matrix/potentiator), the second part is one of the aspects in reaction to it (experience). You cannot insulate the 'internal' via 'external' working, there is no purely 'external' working, it all feeds back internally. But you can certainly limit or divert yourself from lack of discernment (significator) thus being 'less efficient' in your growth.

This is where I get into the potential of bypassing, by oversimplifying the methodology of growth. For example, if you are trying to work on 'non-reactance', you could go different ways:
A- ignore/shelter yourself from the external circumstances that would trigger you, and learn how to exist in a sheltered state, and remain completely internalized, or...
B- face the potential emotional calamity from the external circumstances in order to explore why it is a trigger, and learn how to integrate and transmute the 'suffering' into 'knowledge' (what I would call the warriors path). 
Now the differences in above may be subtle and mixed, but in this presentation, 'A' would/could be considered bypassing depending on ones goals, especially if it artificially creates the illusion of acceptance through denial. No doubt it could be suitable for the 'Monk on the Mountaintop' incarnational objective, or potential end goal, but this to me is only valid once you have completely processed karma and one's shadow, otherwise you are simply hiding from catalyst/experience, thus eliminating further significant growth, except for the horrible realization of such which leads to grief/regret, and thus more karma to rectify the situation.

Quote:I was in a playful mood...

I would explore whether or not it is only a passive gesture from a 'mood', or a catalysing reaction from the potentiator of mind.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - flofrog - 02-07-2022

Tadeus, that was a really interesting way of looking at it,  from the conclusion, thank you...  :

Quote:Can we catch a virus? Or is our body cleansing itself of all the man-made chemicals and toxicity that we are bombarded with on this planet?

Zedro, I think it is an Internet thing. In person it would have played out differently in my opinion. I often use that type of ridiculous comparison when my wife is freaking out about something and it brings a smile to her lips and helps defuse the situation. I guess such tactics cannot be used in the same way over our current medium.

Based on how you worded your understanding of bypassing, I must agree that it is what I do to some extent. Although, I am perfectly fine with it. It reminds me a bit of a work colleague who cannot understand why I am not more ambitious: "You could be SO much more!". So here this bypassing might be seen as not being ambitious enough on the M/B/S development. Not using the catalysts to their fullest. Wasted opportunities. I might be the type of person who prefers to advance more slowly while having a more comfortable ride.

It's not meant to be a put down either, we can only handle what we can at any given moment, bypassing can be a temporary measure until we are ready. It is just important to realize/identify it and always strive to self evaluate (in a healthy constructive manner) whether we might be avoiding, and just put it on the TBD to do list.

For myself, I know I am avoiding certain situations I can't handle with grace, because it's more important for me currently to remain grounded than to process catalyst in the grocery store with respect to the guy who is trying his best to control my behavior. So I decided to recluse myself to the truck while my partner does the shopping. But I know I cannot hide forever, and I will have to learn to adapt to the current injustices enforced upon me by undeserved authority, something I've spent a lifetime struggling with. Seeing that through a different lens has definitely helped, but adapting that in real time (emotional space) takes time to integrate. And so baby steps.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-08-2022

(02-07-2022, 05:19 PM)flofrog Wrote: Tadeus, that was a really interesting way of looking at it,  from the conclusion, thank you...  :

Quote:Can we catch a virus? Or is our body cleansing itself of all the man-made chemicals and toxicity that we are bombarded with on this planet?

I am a little bit estonished about the positive feedback from patrick and you. Angel 

My 'lecture' about the importance of knowledge had really only the background, that a knowledge background as large as possible makes a useful decision basis possible.

As I said, knowledge is always only a snapshot from an infinitely complex structure.
You continuously get more and more facets of a huge puzzle together, which at some point let you guess the overall picture.
Nevertheless I can assure you that after a certain point it becomes easier to evaluate and classify new information - it can be even extremely exciting and motivating.

If the (medical) information has been inspiring for you, then the insights of Dr. med. Ryke Geerd Hamer are probably interesting for you too.

Here are two little pieces of information about the winner and looser of the pandemic:

World's billionaires get richer by 3.9 trillion during pandemic

Workers lost $3.7 trillion in earnings during the pandemic.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-10-2022

Horowitz: Whistleblowers share DOD medical data that blows vaccine safety debate wide open

Horowitz: Whistleblowers Share DOD Medical Data That Blows Vaccine Safety Debate Wide Open 

Armed Forces Health Surveillance Division

Quote:According to the report, in 2021, after the "vaccination campaign" began, there was a dramatic increase in miscarriages, cancer diagnoses, heart attacks, facial paralysis, congenital malformations (in children of military personnel), female infertility, and pulmonary embolisms.

Renz referred to data from military physicians Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers and Theresa Long: according to the report, there were 300 percent more miscarriages among military women in 2021 - compared to the five-year average. The figure does not include November and December. Cancer diagnoses were up 300 percent, he said.

Neurological disorders by 1,000 percent. Heart attacks by 269 percent, facial paralysis (Bell's Palsy) by 291 percent. Congenital malformations (in children of military personnel) increased 156 percent.

Female infertility by 471% and pulmonary embolism by 477 percent. The numbers are for outpatient visits, where a majority of initial diagnoses take place, he said. According to Renz, there is a similar trend in hospitalizations. The physicians' statements were made under oath, and they attribute the illnesses to the Covid 19 gene treatments.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 02-13-2022

Comedian JP's bright outlook for the covid situation:

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-14-2022

World Health Assembly agrees to launch process to develop historic global accord on pandemic prevention, preparedness and response

An international treaty on pandemic prevention and preparedness

Quote:„[…] a convention, agreement or other international instrument under the Constitution of the World Health Organization to strengthen pandemic prevention, preparedness and response. […]“

The new treaty, to be presented in December 2021, expands on an original 2005 treaty and, if adopted by member states, will mean that WHO's constitution (under Article 9) will take precedence over individual countries' constitutions in the event of natural disasters or pandemics. For this, in Europe, the main aim is to get the EU to implement it in the member states.

WHO will in future dictate, not recommend

In other words, the WHO will dictate in the future, not just recommend.

On the WHO side, an intergovernmental negotiating body has now already been constituted, which will hold its first meeting on March 1, 2022 ("to agree on working methods and timelines") and its second on August 1, 2022 (to discuss "progress on a working draft"). It will then present a progress report to the 76th World Health Assembly in 2023, with the goal of adopting the "instrument" by 2024.

The next steps for the introduction of the New World Order using the pandemic.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 02-14-2022

Somehow we will eventually have to unite if we are to form a Social Memory Complex with all the people of the Earth. A global government as seen in Star Trek will eventually arise.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/world-government/

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 10:52 AM)Patrick Wrote: Somehow we will eventually have to unite if we are to form a Social Memory Complex with all the people of the Earth. A global government as seen in Star Trek will eventually arise.

I love the idea of living in a world like that of Star Trek. But I think "politics" will be removed from the equation—in other words, "governance." When we reach that point, I don't see governance as part of it; rather I see agreement and cooperation and a basic respect for all life. Getting there may include laws and governing but that is really obstruction of free will in a society which cannot govern itself, so as with any growth, we likely will go through balancing and rebalancing and learning and "that which is not needed will fall away."

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - zedro - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 10:52 AM)Patrick Wrote: Somehow we will eventually have to unite if we are to form a Social Memory Complex with all the people of the Earth. A global government as seen in Star Trek will eventually arise.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/world-government/

Yes,  by dividing out those who believe in free will and personal sovereignty (positive polarity) , and those who believe in hierarchical authority structures and governance by force (negative polarity).

These global organisation's are top down authority structures and represent the negative polarity structure.

Also SMCs only truly manifest deep into 4th density, we are only deciding which polarity we want. The negative polarity structures will present themselves as virtuous emergent positive groups to trick those into fortifying their authoritarian structures, meanwhile those who are willing to let go of the negatively distorted 3rd ray tendencies towards control and structure will eventually develop organically into an SMC through very gradual forming of relationships through true free will agreement, or green ray. 

You are not going to find positive polarity green ray orientated organizational structures in the global area, not even in our smaller governmental structures. If one cannot plainly see this, just keep going through the Ra material, and many other mythologies, because it's all there, they blatantly point it out. If you don't believe or can't see it, you may not be facing the direction you think you are. 

Positive 4th density isn't about everyone agreeing to a common set of man made laws, it's about directing yourself towards the first law, or distortion, and that's it. If you side with an organization that wants sole authority over people, you are not on the right hand path, at best you are deeply confused.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 02-14-2022

I envision a removal of all "national" frontiers. After that, people are free to assemble per shared affinity and desire.

As per the concept of Holons.

https://eosprojects.com/the-technate-social-sustainability-and-equality.html

Quote:...This transformation, if sudden, will be traumatic and cause social unrest. But, if the Design ever would be implemented, these aspects would be of integral character and would represent one of the most tangible and deepest transformations of global human culture ever occurring.

Thus, any implementation would have to be conducted as a gradual shift, and the nature of the transformation would have to be conducted in a manner of dialogue, inclusivity and transparency, to minimise the risk for toxic social strife...

So it's not obvious what the transitory period looks like, but I guess we can just look around right now and that is basically what we are looking at.