Bring4th
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis (/showthread.php?tid=18366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - zedro - 02-03-2022

(02-03-2022, 11:07 AM)Patrick Wrote: I wield humour to comfort and to loosen knots of fear.

Who's comfort and who's fear, and at who's expense? Diana has a good question, why did you really post that? Is it because you don't want or unable to address something directly?

I don't think it's healthy to obscure mockery with 'playful games', everyone can see through that. If you don't agree with something, address it directly. Otherwise it should be easy to ignore and move on.

BTW there was an early concern with wifi in hospitals and it had nothing to do with interference with equipment, but with rather how the EMF affected cell membrane permeability which could have significant consequences. Those studies were then buried, and studying the effects of EMF is a taboo subject, and nearly impossible now that we are drowning in dirty energy so there is no real control group. 5g tech ups the ante as the basic frequency spectrum alone has some interesting effects and potentials, like oxygen absorption and hydrogen excitation at the ends of the frequency spectrum. It is also historically a military technology used for various applications, including lethal and non lethal weaponry. It might be the basis for voice to skull tech officially first used in the Iraq War (they boasted that's how they achieved mass surrender, by using the 'voice of god'), and commonly used on targeted individuals around the world (I am a witness to this).

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-03-2022

(02-03-2022, 11:07 AM)Patrick Wrote: While that article about water toxicity is serious about that subject, just as articles about vaccine toxicity are serious about the subject, the reason it came to mind is that alarmism about water toxicity would have as much effect over the general population as alarmism about vaccination.

In other words, my message is. Please people, don't take all of this so seriously and because of it freak out while being bound within a constrained point of view. Even drinking pure water can kill us and might become something to fear if one has constrained their point of view too much on that aspect of water.

We know nothing !

This with the alarmism is true.

My message is to go with open eyes through the life.
See what is devil and try to keep it away from life.
This also includes symbols and the language, that has been reshaped to manifest an alien will.

The key is knowledge and applying it.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 02-03-2022

My friends, there is nothing to argue about. We know nothing. I certainly don't know anything.

Since my light-hearted playfulness is grating on your nerves, please just ignore it.

I can only hope it helped someone somewhere lessen their burden of this catalyst by bringing a small smile to their lips.

That is all I wish.

We don't know anything about anything? So there is no wisdom? We might as well shut the forum down then, there is nothing to learn if nothing can be known.

It's quite the blanket declaration that seems to have a major bypassing element to it. Why even declare anything?

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 02-03-2022

(02-03-2022, 11:07 AM)Patrick Wrote: I was just in a playful mood. Smile

The /s is the universal "sarcasm" tag, indicating that everything written previously was plain sarcastic.

Okay, got it. I was not familiar with that tag. Smile

We don't know anything about the transient world. It's all smoke and mirrors.

So there is nothing to argue about regarding our transient world. We all see what we want in that illusion.

But we can discuss that concept of bypassing that you mentioned, if you like. That has substance beyond the transient.

You are bypassing discernment with complete denial of circumstance. Just because you cannot 100% ascertain something, it does not mean you cannot observe and speculate on merit. The problem with appending the transient label on everything was addressed in another post/thread, it does not absolve meaning. There is truth beyond illusion, and discovering it is the center of 5th ray.

Again, who's fear are you exalting? The bypassing is clear to me, but I cannot remedy one's confusion with a simple explanation. But the outright dismissal of potential truth seems to be particularly timed and focused. Quite frankly, the statement is somewhat patronizing as it denies the experience of others.

I would prefer we backtrack a little and discuss what bypassing is in and of itself. What does it mean to you? I see that term thrown around a lot, but it does not ring a bell for me. Surely I am not the only one in that situation. So it would be helpful to first shed light on that term.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - IndigoSalvia - 02-03-2022

This knowing is a funny, slippery thing for me. I have been totally convinced I know something in a moment. It seems like solid ground upon which I can confidently stand. 

Then, that very same knowing - that solid ground - can dissolve before my very eyes, and another thing emerges upon which I may stand. And there, I see, gosh, perhaps I didn't know that original thing after all.  Confused

I see my knowing as it changes, evolves. It is quite dynamic for me. I seemingly hop from solid ground (knowing) to another patch of solid ground. 

One of my favorite images from Quo is that we may find our footing in mid-air.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 02-03-2022

Working theories are a better way for me, than "knowing" anything. If you "know" you are less likely to be open to new information. If you "know" it can be attachment to outcome.

(02-03-2022, 05:42 PM)Diana Wrote: Working theories are a better way for me, than "knowing" anything. If you "know" you are less likely to be open to new information. If you "know" it can be attachment to outcome.

I would replace the word "know/knowing" with "belief/believing" in the context you are talking about. Because knowledge does exist, it is the basis of true wisdom.

(02-03-2022, 03:01 PM)Patrick Wrote: I would prefer we backtrack a little and discuss what bypassing is in and of itself. What does it mean to you? I see that term thrown around a lot, but it does not ring a bell for me. Surely I am not the only one in that situation. So it would be helpful to first shed light on that term.

In this case bypassing the development of wisdom, thus further learning, through the mechanism of denial of knowing, and thus seeking.

Bypassing in general refers to avoiding the benchmarks of M/B/S development, due to blockages/distortions of the various rays,  or stagnating the evolutionary progress through the M/B/S archetypal system.

Not much else I can expand on, I can't make anyone see what they don't want. And this isn't about specifics, it's about your blanket statement that nothing can be known to dismiss discussion. That is a tangential form of nihilism.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - IndigoSalvia - 02-04-2022

For what it's worth, I read this excerpt tonight, and thought about this conversation. 

Quote:Quo:  We wish to tell you that your model of the universe is very, very limited. The attempt to nail down a history which is replete with metaphysical subject matter shall always be unending and full of lacunae, holes, gaps and spaces where there is no logic, there are no words, there is no road, there is no structure. Not that there is no structure, just that there is, beyond all structure, love. The illusion is so very, very deep. For you are a dream, yet when you leave the flesh and enter a larger life you will still be a dream, for we also are but illusions and ahead we see illusion. Yet always that siren call which beckons you and beckons us calls us all forward.

And yet are we forward-going? We do not think so. We feel at this point the comfortable awareness that we do not know what is occurring. We only know how to be faithful to love. When it is accepted within the heart that nothing can be known and that a sea of confusion will always surround love, then the mind and the heart are better armed to take up the walk of the pilgrim who seeks truth, peace, and love.

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1996/0121

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-04-2022

(02-03-2022, 03:08 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: This knowing is a funny, slippery thing for me. I have been totally convinced I know something in a moment. It seems like solid ground upon which I can confidently stand. 

Then, that very same knowing - that solid ground - can dissolve before my very eyes, and another thing emerges upon which I may stand. And there, I see, gosh, perhaps I didn't know that original thing after all.  Confused

I see my knowing as it changes, evolves. It is quite dynamic for me. I seemingly hop from solid ground (knowing) to another patch of solid ground. 

One of my favorite images from Quo is that we may find our footing in mid-air.

Yes - the learning is a process that never ends.

So knowing is always a 'snapshot' of the current moment.
That's the way of individual progress.

The knowledge delivered from Ra / Q'uo has (only) a wide / outer focus.
There are many other sources that are much closer to the details of this life and time now.

Rudolf Steiner presents a 'story' that shows, that this period of development has the main function to develope the intellect.
The humans where much more aware about the connection to nature and the self before, without a developed intellect.
Now the humans encountered the maximum peak of intellect, forgetting the other side / polarity / self.
The next task is to consolidate both sides.
(This is a really short and incomplete summary.)

What i want to say is that the 'choice' is maybe the primary goal of an outer view.
But with a closer focus of the deveopment there are much more goals that have to be mastered, specially our human intellect.

The 'Elite' sees this as a proof of intellect (too) and who is not able to master it, has not to survive in her eyes.
The life has been wrapped in a complete fiction by the 'Elite' in order to instrumentalize people for their own purposes and to keep them from their actual life plan.
This fiction is very complicated and elaborately designed, but it must be understood to be able to break through it.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-04-2022

(02-04-2022, 02:03 AM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: For what it's worth, I read this excerpt tonight, and thought about this conversation.
Quote:https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1996/0121

That's really poetic and wonderful, but not in contradiction to what i have written before.
Love is of course the best answer, but why the intellect has to idle?

Quote:Not that there is no structure, just that there is, beyond all structure, love.

...yet when you leave the flesh and enter a larger life you will still be a dream...

Yes - when you leave the flesh - not before.
Before there can be much more opportunities.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - zedro - 02-04-2022

To give an example pertinent to this thread, we could comfortably claim that the outcome from being exposed to manifest virus or vaccines/treatments could not be ascertained in advance as an absolute personalized outcome, because the result is subject to incarnational planning and karmic effects for learning, however through observation we could potentially discover what the intents were by those who have helmed their creation (if applicable). This is no different than observing the intent of the Nazi regime in filling concentration camps with their intended victims, or a totalitarian North Korean government completely subjugating their population. What would not be knowable from these situations: the karmic formation/structure that results, or our survival within these systems/events.

So we can know that there is intent to kill/subjugate, we can (possibly) know who has be killed/subjugated as a consequence of the former, we can know under what polarity/ spiritual direction those who take these extraordinary actions, so we may potentially intelligently discern how we can/should/could navigate the flood offered as catalyst.

To completely deny knowledge/interpretation denies navigation thru the catalysts given, eliminating experience and significance, and stagnating potentiation. Knowledge does not need to be absolute to be useful, it just needs to be functional within a premise/context, and this is wisdom. The events surrounding this process only become transient once they are processed thru the archetypal system, but while in action in the process, it is your current reality and should not be dismissed.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 02-04-2022

(02-03-2022, 08:43 PM)zedro Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 03:01 PM)Patrick Wrote: I would prefer we backtrack a little and discuss what bypassing is in and of itself. What does it mean to you? I see that term thrown around a lot, but it does not ring a bell for me. Surely I am not the only one in that situation. So it would be helpful to first shed light on that term.

In this case bypassing the development of wisdom, thus further learning, through the mechanism of denial of knowing, and thus seeking.

Bypassing in general refers to avoiding the benchmarks of M/B/S development, due to blockages/distortions of the various rays,  or stagnating the evolutionary progress through the M/B/S archetypal system.

Not much else I can expand on, I can't make anyone see what they don't want. And this isn't about specifics, it's about your blanket statement that nothing can be known to dismiss discussion. That is a tangential form of nihilism.

The self is not bypassing the "knowing" for itself, for its usefulness to its own experience. It only recognizes that what it knows for itself is not what others are knowing. Hence the we do not know. We can assume that we know what others know, because we believe they will obviously know the same things we do since we are all sharing the same reality. But here is the thing. I do not believe we are actually sharing the same reality, it only looks that way. That too is part of the illusion.

I read so many papers on weight loss and I knew that low-fat/high-carb diets were the most healthy and most efficient at weight lost... then after a couple years of more research and more reading I knew that low-carb/high-fat diets were the most healthy and most efficient at weight lost... then after a couple more years of research and reading I knew that low-carb/low-fat/high-protein diets were the most efficient at weight lost (although not very healthy)... Now I know that I don't know. The research cannot agree because that Truth of what is the best diet can be and is different for each of us.

While I was knowing that low-fat was best I was also knowing that low-carb was wrong.

Then while I was knowing that low-carb was best I was also knowing that low-fat was wrong.

The reality is that they are both true and both right, but our brain/mind cannot work with that. Only on faith can we truly allow both of these to be true at the same time. It's not logical.

We can extrapolate this to Covid vaccination being good and bad for us at the same time.

So then when someone takes that leap of faith and starts practicing what Ra suggested we do...

Quote:16.39: It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

It is often seen by others as bypassing.

When someone consciously realizes that it does not understand and just decides to have complete Faith that All Is Well Always... as again Ra suggested that we do...

Quote:50.7: This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

It is often seen by others as bypassing.

Ra says "to know", that is to know thyself. This is the knowing that can be done in 3d. There is nothing to understand about our world that has any real static or global value.

Nothing transient that is worth arguing about. Unless there is a deep desire on the part of all participants to cooperate on some endeavors that requires agreeing on what is true for a little while.

In summary, we know what is true for ourselves, but we don't know what is true for others. Hence "we know nothing" being a useful statement to make and reminder for the self not to try and push your knowing on others. Vaccination can kill us and drinking water can kill us. Vaccination can protect us and save lives and drinking water can promote life.

All true, all good... I might be "bypassing" the "vaccination will kill me" while others might be bypassing the "vaccination can protect us and save lives".

We all make choices and so we all pass on some things.

--
"It is the being that informs the working, not the working that informs the being." ~ Ra

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 02-04-2022

(02-03-2022, 08:27 PM)zedro Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 05:42 PM)Diana Wrote: Working theories are a better way for me, than "knowing" anything. If you "know" you are less likely to be open to new information. If you "know" it can be attachment to outcome.

I would replace the word "know/knowing" with "belief/believing" in the context you are talking about. Because knowledge does exist, it is the basis of true wisdom.

I agree in part. Definitely "belief" fits the scenario better, which is a rigid mindset. However, "knowledge" evolves, so it needs to be flexible, and not entrenched (as many scientists are) in order to grow. 

Even wisdom evolves. The wisdom of those of Ra may be quite different than wisdom one accumulates or is able to apprehend here in 3D. When Ra moves past this octave, their wisdom will likely evolve into something else, more, or even utterly different than what is apprehended and comprehended in this octave. Or at least, this is how I view things. A clue in physicality not to attach to anything is seen in the diffence between the particle function (collapsed to one possible outcome) and the wave function (all possible outcomes in suspension) of subatomic behavior. 

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."—Socrates

"The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know."—Einstein 

When looking up the above quotes, I came across a quote from Benjamin Franklin, which is germane I think to the whole Covid/vaccines/mandates issue:

"Without freedom of thought, there can be no such thing as wisdom - and no such thing as public liberty without freedom of speech."—Benjamin Franklin

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - flofrog - 02-04-2022

Diana, I love the Benjamin Franklin quote... Heart

Thank you Patrick for the examples of the diets knowledge, such a crazy paradox, lol

I'll post something in the Healing forum, about a different view on the issue of diets and weight loss because it helped a member of my family.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-05-2022

Diana - your post inspires me to open this thread to discuss this question in detail.

This includes the argumentation from Patrick and IndigoSalvia.
The discussion should take place in another thread, because it has nothing to do with "A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis".
When someone does not want to know what is going on with this 'Covid-enactment', it is his own decision and we should avoid a further split of our One Being, that is wanted by the 'Elite'.

This informations are only collected to give a portfolio of facts for those, that will make an own decision.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - zedro - 02-05-2022

The problem here is the definition of the word "knowing", you have to keep in the context on this reality, and understand that it is not fixed state either, otherwise the term is meaningless. The saying is "I know enough to know I cannot know everything"...not "anything". That is silly and eliminates any functionality and wisdom.

And I'm sorry Patrick, but you are (miss)using the concept in order to refute/deny things you do not want to see or believe by convenience, and to dismiss that which is presented by others, it's as simple as that.

If this was 1930s Germany, I could certainly 'know' the human rights abuses that were occurring. Others would/did of course claim otherwise because it does not match their beliefs. This is the crux of the dispute, not some philosophical dead end concept to avoid seeking truth. Frankly your original post to deny all knowledge is exactly part of the well of indifference. So you may opine endlessly about how it's all an illusion, but within this framework, it is the literal embodiment of catalyst.

Not much else to say on this.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 02-05-2022

(02-05-2022, 10:47 AM)zedro Wrote: ...I'm sorry Patrick, but you are (miss)using the concept in order to refute/deny things you do not want to see or believe by convenience, and to dismiss that which is presented by others, it's as simple as that...

Mostly, I am using that concept as a way of explaining to myself why others cannot see what is patently obvious to me. And by extension I can acknowledge that other things are patently obvious to those other-selves which are just plain wrong to me.

What other framework do you propose that makes it so that you are right while I am right ?

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 02-05-2022

I don't want to cite any post in particular, because of the division this subject matter generates, not only here, but as everyone knows, in the world. I have more questions than anything, so I will try to unravel my thoughts.

I get the idea that the vaccine's efficacy and safety may derive from one's belief system or "faith," or intention to create reality. This is even supported empirically in the placebo effect. So as far as that goes, the decision to take a vaccine being the individual's choice makes perfect sense.

I think it's more complicated than that however.

I can see how some wanderers just come here to love and accept everything, and spread that light. But where this intersects with the vaccine is respect for the chemical body one has while here, and the ramifications of how that spreads to the world one has come here to help. If an individual is an adept and can override any chemical additions to the body if harmful (like Paul and Jessica did in Dune) then if there is a reason to do so, great. If someone here can do that, great. But I don't personally find any good reasons to do so, and please correct me if anyone disagrees.

If a wanderer (I'll just say wanderer rather than a list of seekers and interested members here) takes this vaccine, I think this decision may reflect on the following ideas:

As a visitor here, in lightening the load of planetary distress (paraphrasing Ra), what you do is seen, and whether or not intended to be, is an example of how to behave and respond to catalyst and planetary input, unless you are an absolute hermit. This is not a simple concept. In an attempt however weak to articulate what I am thinking, if you are visiting a kindergarten class as an adult, would you expect the 5-year-olds to understand fractal geometry and how that relates to life in the universe? This would be an analogy to exemplifying the transient nature of 3D, creating your own reality through the mind and intelligent energy, and overriding or creating the effect of a chemical vaccine in the chemical body. So if in being here, you are able to do this—override the physical conditions of a physical existence (not to dismiss the other aspects of mind and spirit, just to include this aspect), my question would be, why—why would you do this in the current environment of a controversial, gain-of-function, lab-created virus, and EU vaccines being pushed before the long-term effects are known or for that matter the immediate effects admitted to?

Some ramifications of doing this may include: sending the wrong message (even if there is no intent to send a a message) to others (because they aren't capable of comprehending what you are doing), and ignoring other aspects of human community here including the right to free thinking and choice (by complying with censorship, coercion, and obvious corruption). We can argue the possible harm and corruption, but some of it is patently obvious (I will cite one nonsensical example, that of using Remdesivir, the hospital protocol for Covid treatment, which was banned from use in Africa because it killed half (approximately) of those it was administered to, and then resurrected for use now—and forced in the hospital setting—even though there are other options). 

Complying with the status quo doesn't make sense to me unless that is the platform from which to stand here in 3D. I, like others here, even though I comprehend the ideas of acceptance and creating reality through mind and a bigger picture than just this life, also think what I do here has meaning beyond myself. Even though I accept that others make their own decisions and maybe incarnated into harm's way, into dictatorships and other heavy-handed or corruptly governed countries, I don't see the sense of just going along with it all. This may be because I am not advanced enough to see the efficacy of ignoring physical existence as it is here (not being the same thing as not getting caught up in the maelstrom) in favor of the larger reality which we actually can't know due to the veil. This is where some may say faith comes in, and it is reflected in the Archetypes. But just because we may have faith in the bigger reality, that, to me, does not displace the reality we have chosen to navigate here and now. This reality has a physical aspect, and the body we have is part of our experience here, and as all things, I feel should be honored. 

If someone thinks the vaccine is not harmful and is actually helping, that's fine. If someone chooses to believe this, also fine. I think it is difficult for some people to swallow this idea due to so many aspects of the situation. But beyond that, I do wonder how anyone can agree with censorship and mandates. And it seems to me that complying with the vaccines may send a message that the collateral activities—media lies, US president lying, Fauci caught in lies, big pharma raking in billions, no longterm effects compiled, and so on—are acceptable. In referencing what I said above, even though a wanderer may have a higher understanding of mind and reality and the bigger picture of spiritual evolution, I am failing to see the efficacy of complying with the inhibition of free will and the human-3D common sense of an untested vaccine which is as far as I can ascertain a gene therapy experimental medical product whose effects are really unknown. As an analogy, it reminds of a diabetic person eating cookies then taking insulin to deal with the effects—it seems more efficient just not to eat the cookies until cookies that don't affect the glycemic index are created. But the point I am bringing up for input from all of you, is what about the message this sends to the others on this planet? Is it okay just to comply because a wanderer knows the bigger picture, rendering what happens here none of the wanderer's concern? Honoring the free will of others, and not getting caught up in the maelstrom, is not the same as going along with things one doesn't agree with in general. The vaccines have been rolled out to children and will be to babies, and they are in some cases being coerced against the parent's wishes. As Zedro brought up, if we were in 1930-something Germany, what would be a wanderer's response there? Comply with whatever the government was trying to do? Don't take this the wrong way—I am not saying taking the vaccine is like going along with Hitler and genocide. But there is an underlying concept of how far to comply with cultural coercion, and why. And considering the censored narrative, I do not think it a stretch to call it coercion.

I am not suggesting activism. I only want to canvass this from another angle—that of a wanderer, like the explorers in Star Trek, coming to this planet and living in the planetary cultures as a human being. Is compliance in the name of acceptance a valid idea? Is there a responsibility to what message you represent here? Does loving this place and everything in it especially in the name of free will supercede the consequences of one's actions here if those actions appear to agree with inhibiting free will even though that may not be the intention?

This is not meant to criticize anyone. Everyone must stand in their own path and truth. I just wanted to express my own unlear perspective and the thoughts chasing tail in my head. All comments and perspectives are welcome.

The way I see things at the moment is that we are nearing the end of this external catalyst. But the internal catalysts that were generated by it are going to continue rolling for a while. So I am focussing on bridge building.

How do we go about healing the division?

If the discussion remains at the level of the so called transient, I cannot see how we could heal the division. Everybody wants to be right. What happens when our rightness depends on others being wrong? division... I have seen this quite clearly while debating the science of nutrition with researchers.

That is why I am saying that arguing about the transient is not useful. Zedro seems to say that this is a way for me of bypassing my wrongness. A way of not having to actually debate and eventually come to see that I was wrong.

But here is the thing. The way I see it, if I start debating, it is my other-selves that will eventually come to see that I was right. That is in no way better.

Then there is this whole aspect of me thinking that I am right is being dangerous to myself and others. That's going a step further. Not only am I wrong about vaccination, but letting me think I am right makes me dangerous or as a PM I got said it, I am commiting crimes against humanity by not fighting against vaccination and will be brought before a jury when this all comes to light.

I don't care about being right anymore. I am thinking that ALL of this is just meant to make us reach that point where we stop caring about being right. We then start caring more about healing and harmony than being right.

If this process is labeled "spiritual bypassing", then so be it. I would have to conclude that "spiritual bypassing" is the end goal of this game.

It's that step where Ra says: "those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love".

What does that saying means to you guys?

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - flofrog - 02-05-2022

It is a fair assumption Diana, also an important point about the wanderer's example seen by others.

I have little response to that, personally but I love the sincerity and open-mindedness of your post and the quality of it.

I have little response to it because I mostly see how paradoxical the whole picture is. I got the vaccine on intuition after very much meditating on it. I do not see this choice as influential because ... well I feel humbly like a non wanderer or if I am, a really poor one, lol.

I find it all paradoxical because first, I find that trusting real news, whether pro or con, is a difficult issue, and...second, more important, because in the way entities leave this Earth these last three years is a matter of more than just an issue of pandemic and vaccine or no vaccine.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - IndigoSalvia - 02-05-2022

(02-05-2022, 02:02 PM)Diana Wrote: But the point I am bringing up for input from all of you, is what about the message this sends to the others on this planet? Is it okay just to comply because a wanderer knows the bigger picture, rendering what happens here none of the wanderer's concern? Honoring the free will of others, and not getting caught up in the maelstrom, is not the same as going along with things one doesn't agree with in general. The vaccines have been rolled out to children and will be to babies, and they are in some cases being coerced against the parent's wishes. As Zedro brought up, if we were in 1930-something Germany, what would be a wanderer's response there? Comply with whatever the government was trying to do? Don't take this the wrong way—I am not saying taking the vaccine is like going along with Hitler and genocide. But there is an underlying concept of how far to comply with cultural coercion, and why. And considering the censored narrative, I do not think it a stretch to call it coercion.

Interesting analysis, and my brain is running with thoughts. 

It seems - and correct me if I'm wrong - that you are asking about one being's sense of responsibility in informing (in one way or another) another being's choices? Whether one sees itself as a wanderer, and if so, where does your sense of responsibility lie?  

This question - how much do we impact other's choices and what is our responsibility therein? - is a very complex one (for me). 

If I distill and distill it down, I come to a place of, well, uniqueness. How much each of us processes and where our resonances lie is quite unique. 

This, of course, is not what the mandates are doing: the mandates are indeed stripping away 100% free will. But, could each being find their own percentage of free will and responsibility that serves them on this journey? It seems to me that we each strike a unique balance for ourselves: 

* how much free will one chooses to exercise 
* how much one takes on the responsibility of another's choices
* and so on, in an astoundingly complex dance of energies wherein each of our choices create a symphony. 

And there is an analogy to the times of the Holocaust, and other times in our human history: the separation into two groups. Inclusion/exclusion based on some quality, be it wealth, privilege, ethnicity, belief, etc. has been going on throughout our human history in one way or another. It seems to be a common human reaction to fear, simplistically stating. 

This point of choosing separation or unity is what draws my gaze. Does each being choose to see a sense of separation (based on a seeming quality), or does each being choose to see a sense of unity despite the differences in a seeming quality (e.g., vaccinated or unvaccinated)? 

I see obvious problems with mandates in that they could easily become a platform for separation. Cards showing whether one is vaccinated or not, for example, could become a mechanism of inclusion/exclusion. Like the color of one's skin, or the beliefs that one holds. And I don't want this to happen ... again. 

Are some of you concerned that if we do not, as a global community, stop these mandates before they get "out of hand" that we might find ourselves in yet another separated situation except now based on compliance (vaccinated) and non-compliance (unvaccinated)?

(02-05-2022, 02:02 PM)Diana Wrote: ...it seems to me that complying with the vaccines may send a message that the collateral activities—media lies, US president lying, Fauci caught in lies, big pharma raking in billions, no longterm effects compiled, and so on—are acceptable...

I did not get vaccinated in order to comply with anything or anyone. I really am convinced that vaccination is a positive manifestation.

But even for those not convinced as I am and still getting vaccinated, that is akin to saying that voting for someone means you agree with everything they proposed to do or did. Very often I am presented with candidates that have not much to offer in the areas that are the most important to me. Other than presenting myself, I have a difficult choice to make and choose the one closest to what I am looking for.

(02-05-2022, 02:02 PM)Diana Wrote: ...I am failing to see the efficacy of complying with the inhibition of free will and the human-3D common sense of an untested vaccine which is as far as I can ascertain a gene therapy whose effects are really unknown...

If this is what you believe, then of course you'll find it hard to understand the choice of those choosing the get vaccinated.

Meanwhile, I find it hard to understand how anyone can still believe that it is a gene therapy. Wink

So I chose to release all of it. I chose to stop caring about which side is right and I feel so much better for it.

I do not agree one iota with the mandates and I mention it to those around me when it comes up. I observe more and more vaccinated people also mentioning that they do not agree with mandates. We are still very much in the minority, but the movement is picking up. No push was needed, just sharing our opinion when it comes up.

When we discuss the subject, I tell people around me that it's time to start healing the divide now.

(02-05-2022, 04:20 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: ...Are some of you concerned that if we do not, as a global community, stop these mandates before they get "out of hand" that we might find ourselves in yet another separated situation except now based on compliance (vaccinated) and non-compliance (unvaccinated)?

Personally, I have faith that if these measures were to be exploited "out of hand", people would drop their support for such even if they initially basically requested them in the beginning. I am strongly against mandates and it will show in the way I will vote. This is when we can make a difference, elections are when they are asking: "So, how did we do?". Of course, with technology we could cast votes on any matters pretty much in real time instead of once per few years. If I am not mistaken, our friend Unity100 is working on such a platform.

Coming back to faith, I handle such "what ifs" by crossing the bridge only when I reach it. I live in the now as much as possible and leave the rest up to faith since I realised that I did not know what was best. I only ask to be the best instrument I can possibly be in order to let the One Creator channel its perfect will in this world. In comparison, what I think is right does not matter and any actions needed to be done by me will come to me when needed.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Quincunx - 02-05-2022

-------

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 02-05-2022

(02-05-2022, 05:51 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 02:02 PM)Diana Wrote: ...I am failing to see the efficacy of complying with the inhibition of free will and the human-3D common sense of an untested vaccine which is as far as I can ascertain a gene therapy whose effects are really unknown...

If this is what you believe, then of course you'll find it hard to understand the choice of those choosing the get vaccinated.

Meanwhile, I find it hard to understand how anyone can still believe that it is a gene therapy. Wink

Okay. I edited my post from "gene therapy" to "experimental medical product." I really don't know how to classify the mRNA vaccines.

(02-05-2022, 09:27 PM)Diana Wrote: Okay. I edited my post from "gene therapy" to "experimental medical product." I really don't know how to classify the mRNA vaccines.

My comment was not aimed at changing anything. On the contrary it was just to highlight how much our perspective is based on our preconceptions.

I watched very informative videos that explained to my satisfaction what gene therapies are and how the mRNA vaccines differ from that. This is just the path I have throden for myself and by no means have any more rightness than the narrative that seeks to convince people that mRNA vaccines are gene therapy. I looked at the two point of views and came to the conclusion that the only reason anyone would try to convince others that they are gene therapy is to elicit fear for some reason.

Can you see how distorted my views are? It's no better! We are not going to heal anything like that. My whole point is that I cannot understand the resonance others have with that other point of view they are holding. My brain/mind is not equipped to find a way to bridge this. I assume others cannot fathom how I can resonate with vaccination being a positive manifestation.

I am not interested in discarding my belief that vaccination is positive. What I am interested in is discarding any unconscious wish I may have for others to believe as I do.

So I feel sad when the only solution I found so far is rejected and viewed as spiritual bypassing. That solution being that we release our preconceptions, that we release the importance we ascribe to the transient aspects of this global catalyst. That people stop trying to convince each others, especially when they are alarmed themselves and left feeling the need to ring that bell of doom and danger. I have no rights of asking this of others of course. I just have this crazy idea that it might help somehow.

I believe the only thing that really matters regarding that catalyst is, are we going to let it drive a wedge in between us all? The catalyst created "sides". I do not believe anyone can have escaped being on one side or the other. Either you are vaccinated or you are not. Does it matter? I don't think it does. It's just an excuse. Yet another reason to feel seperated. Yet another false choice.

The real choice is not the choice of which "side" we end up on. The real choice is does it matter or not? The real choice is can we ignore what our brain thinks it knows and instead make the choice that it does not matter. What matters is that we find a way to unite once again on the other side of that catalyst. And more importantly that we make the choice to believe that it is possible, even if not logical, and just seriously wish for it and let it happen in faith.