Bring4th
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis (/showthread.php?tid=18366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 12-24-2021

very interesting viewpoint from OMNEC ONEC (women from Venus). the COVID thing is distraction of the 4D transformation(ascension), so people don't have enough time, energy to do their inner work. e.g. healing their shadow etc.

Omnec Onec live am Telefon – Venus Spirit Talk German/English mixed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmmsZ8UhFKY

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 12-27-2021

https://www.eurosurveillance.org/content/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2021.26.50.2101146

Look at table 2.
83,4% (599+56 of 785) cases with SARS-CoV-2 Delta and Omicron - in Denmark are with vaccinated.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations]https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

78.03% Share of people fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in Denmark
4.26% Share of people only partly vaccinated against COVID-19 in Denmark

The amount of unvaccinated are nearly the same - the vaccination seems not to have any impact against the pandemic.

But the mortality is increasing after the begin of the vaccination:
https://www.destatis.de/DE/Themen/Gesellschaft-Umwelt/Bevoelkerung/Sterbefaelle-Lebenserwartung/_inhalt.html

Quote:According to an extrapolation by the Federal Statistical Office (Destatis), 92,295 people died in Germany in November 2021. This figure is 20% above the mean (median) value for 2017 to 2020 for this month (+15,612 cases). This is the result of a special evaluation of the preliminary death case numbers. Due to an extrapolation procedure of incomplete reports, the first death case numbers for Germany can be published after about one week. In the 48th calendar week (from November 29 to December 5), the figures were 28% above the mean value of previous years.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

For the whole world have a look at Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)
Open the tab "TABLE" and look for the changes.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 12-28-2021

An interesting video for the explanation of the behavior of the people now:

The video is a good addition for this video (first presented here):

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 12-29-2021

1. Bhakdi/Burkhardt pathology results show 93% of people who died after being vaccinated were killed by the vaccine
This research was posted December 10, but I wanted to check with experts before posting. It's consistent with everything we know so far.
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/bhakdiburkhardt-pathology-results

english video ,with english and chinese caption
Dr. Bhakdi
https://rumble.com/vrfkx4-46076584.html

2. Nanotechnology and EMP Pulses in Vaccinated People - Aneeka responds questions from Dr Alex
https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/nanotechnology:0

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 01-03-2022

Official German Government data suggests the Fully Vaccinated will develop Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome by the end of January 2022

Quote:German Government Data for the alleged Omicron variant of Covid-19, suggests that most of the “fully vaccinated” will have full blown Covid-19 vaccine induced acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) by the end of January 2022, after confirming that the immune systems of the fully vaccinated have already degraded to an average of minus 87%.

It is the 3rd dose that really kills the immune system as can be seen from the ONS data for Omicron. Here is Table 1b from the OMS report:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Survey, UK: Characteristics related to having an Omicron compatible result in those who test positive for COVID-19 (84.8 kB xlsx)

[Image: image-4.png?resize=768%2C661&ssl=1]

[Image: image-6.png?resize=768%2C763&ssl=1]

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 01-03-2022

Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64

Quote:(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.
“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.
“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 01-06-2022

Jacob Rothschild- The Truth Doesn’t Matter Any More

Quote:Henrymakow.com — Dec 14, 2021

“We see a future world without enough to go around, and therefore we must learn first to control it and then to share what is there as we deem most advantageous to those whom we choose. That is what power is for.”

“If people will allow such vaccines to invade their own bodies and their children’s in order to comply and to be the same or “equal” to “everyone” else they most certainly will not object to or oppose their wealth, use of resources and life styles being equalized as well.”

“Everyone must do the same. In all communist nations we have fostered, it is customary that for “equality” for the desired and planned “levelling” in this new order, in order for people to have the same in their needs and wants, everyone has to be psychologically trained to obey the same commands”

“The universal vaccine programs not only open the door for behavior control through gene modification and enhancement, but more importantly for the present operation – psychological behaviour control with the vaccines is even more fundamental. Regardless of whether or not the vaccines are unnecessary and useless regarding the virus, or even harmful for many, they are the most uniform and concerted psychological weapon ever devised to control human behaviour.”

Jacob Rothschild

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - zedro - 01-06-2022

There are some here that believe communist totalitarian control is a manifestation of 4th density positive unification, so all would be justified.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 11:05 AM)zedro Wrote: There are some here that believe communist totalitarian control is a manifestation of 4th density positive unification, so all would be justified.

Would that not be 4th-density negative?

And, I'm not sure it's fair to state what others believe. However, it could be fair to say that is what you surmise from the conversations here.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - zedro - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 11:41 AM)Diana Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 11:05 AM)zedro Wrote: There are some here that believe communist totalitarian control is a manifestation of 4th density positive unification, so all would be justified.

Would that not be 4th-density negative?

And, I'm not sure it's fair to state what others believe. However, it could be fair to say that is what you surmise from the conversations here.

Yes, control is negative polarity, which is why the statements some make are so shocking. And I have no problem calling it a belief when those profess as much. It comes from the belief that 4d+ is born from everyone agreeing for a common goal, which is the trick that the negative do to confuse those wanting positive polarity into manifesting negative action, thus feeding their parasitic energy demands. Love and acceptance is what will build the new world incrementally, not succumbing to the current control paradigms.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 01-06-2022

I think it is important to keep in mind the concept of taking responsibility for what we experience.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - David_1 - 01-07-2022

The Omicron chaos has forced the Norwegian Cruise line to cancel sailings until April.  Since only fully vaccinated people are allowed on board, it is obvious the shots are totally destroying the immune systems of those who take them.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 01-07-2022

(01-06-2022, 12:02 PM)zedro Wrote: Love and acceptance is what will build the new world incrementally, not succumbing to the current control paradigms.

I agree there is a difference between true acceptance and succumbing to control or anything at all for the sake of harmony or any reason. The difference is authenticity. Authenticity doesn't compromise on issues, and if it does, it compromises itself (in my opinion). For example, if I trust in my own body's ability to heal and manage itself and I honor that (good food, etc.) and I also concur with Ra's statement about contagious disease, if I then take a vaccination that overrides what I actually trust and think and resonate with, it seems to me I not only compromise my authentic self, I also am in direct opposition to it with my actions (thoughts do not line up with actions hence disconnect). I would not dishonor my body so I could honor the collective—to me this is separation. It is also perhaps what Jesus did, and martyrdom, while I am not criticizing it, is still (according to Ra) out of balance.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 01-07-2022

I am not too proud of my government at this time. Instead of deploying efforts into informing the population of how and why those vaccines are safe enough, they seem to think this would be too much effort or would be wasted effort.

So instead they are taking the approach that they will protect people against themselves, while talking about the unvaccinated.

Soon they'll require the vaccine passport even for stuff like getting a hair cut. This is quickly going the way towards mandatory vaccination when they eventually require it for groceries and drugstores.

This is not what I find the most distasteful. Rather it is witnessing this happening with the cheers and support of the population.

If this whole thing is a test as many says it is, then this is the test and not about who gets vaccinated or not. I think we can all recognize that a choice between acceptance or control of others is the test that 3d is about.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 01-07-2022

DR. ROBERT O YOUNG : GRAPHENE & VACCINES. What are exosomes? Is there a virus? Hmmm..
https://rumble.com/vqn4lj-dr.-robert-o-young-graphene-and-vaccines.html?fbclid=IwAR0jR1OIYJevrjUPRSQ1EdM_HMcia71Rmk5zlQGcqI6-moNktYQH5goTZBo

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 01-07-2022

(01-06-2022, 12:56 PM)Patrick Wrote: I think it is important to keep in mind the concept of taking responsibility for what we experience.

We are taking the same responsibility for ignoring the introduction of slavery and STS.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 01-07-2022

(01-07-2022, 01:06 PM)tadeus Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 12:56 PM)Patrick Wrote: I think it is important to keep in mind the concept of taking responsibility for what we experience.

We are taking the same responsibility for ignoring the introduction of slavery and STS.

Certainly yes. Although I would be surprised if anyone around here is ignoring it. Just sharing our opinion on this website is us taking action.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - unity100 - 01-08-2022

(12-29-2021, 03:19 PM)the Wrote: 1. Bhakdi/Burkhardt pathology results show 93% of people who died after being vaccinated were killed by the vaccine
This research was posted December 10, but I wanted to check with experts before posting. It's consistent with everything we know so far.
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/bhakdiburkhardt-pathology-results

english video ,with english and chinese caption
Dr. Bhakdi
https://rumble.com/vrfkx4-46076584.html

2. Nanotechnology and EMP Pulses in Vaccinated People - Aneeka responds questions from Dr Alex
https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/nanotechnology:0

There does seem to be a random excel file in an apparently hacked random UK gov website. With a post in some random conspiracy website referencing a German institute for the source.

I went to the link they gave as the 'German institute report' for the 'AIDS' claim they made, read the pdf, and I havent seen any freaking thing about any autoimmunity results from vaccine, leave aside freaking AIDS.

https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Situationsberichte/Wochenbericht/Wochenbericht_2021-12-30.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

That's the PDF. Find and quote the reference for the claims made.

Lets not post and propagate such literal, actual lies and horse****.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 01-11-2022

(01-07-2022, 02:12 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 01:06 PM)tadeus Wrote: We are taking the same responsibility for ignoring the introduction of slavery and STS.

Certainly yes. Although I would be surprised if anyone around here is ignoring it. Just sharing our opinion on this website is us taking action.

Yes - this was referred more to the general public.

Most people only ever look at a handful of things that are bothering them at the moment, and hardly give any thought to the big picture that is taking place around them. If you want, this statement can additional be divided into the fiction / world and spirituality.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 01-11-2022

(01-08-2022, 03:08 AM)unity100 Wrote: There does seem to be a random excel file in an apparently hacked random UK gov website. With a post in some random conspiracy website referencing a German institute for the source.

I went to the link they gave as the 'German institute report' for the 'AIDS' claim they made, read the pdf, and I havent seen any freaking thing about any autoimmunity results from vaccine, leave aside freaking AIDS.

https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Situationsberichte/Wochenbericht/Wochenbericht_2021-12-30.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

That's the PDF. Find and quote the reference for the claims made.

Interesting.
This is all part of the informational warfare.

Strictly speaking, no figures and statistics can be trusted anymore.
For example, you can see that over the time the number of deaths change.

Deaths - case numbers by days, weeks, months, age groups, sex and federal states for Germany 2016 - 2021

On December, 26 2021 there was the count of 92498 for November 2021 in the statistic.
Today you find the count of 92392 for November 2021 in the official statistic.
There are more examples of numbers that will change over the time, even for older numbers of 2020.

Is it so complicate to count issued death certificates?
Or must the numbers follow some political correctness?

There are other more important statistical curiosities.
I have not prooved it, but the numerical values of the world population seem to be highly exaggerated, because the addition of the numerical values from the municipalities and districts is supposed to be significantly less than the total number given for a country, especially in China and India.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 01-12-2022

How Bad is My Batch

Second Website

Batch codes and associated deaths, disabilities and illnesses for Covid 19 Vaccines

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 01-14-2022

Media silence: SARS-CoV-2 apparently developed with U.S. government funds

Quote:from Anti-Spiegel
January 13, 2022 6:17 pm

On January 12, I reported - with due caution to a layperson - that documents had been published in the U.S. describing the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes Covid-19 as "an American-created recombinant bat virus, or its precursor virus" that was "created by the Eco Health Alliance program at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), as suspected in the lab leak hypothesis surrounding the Wuhan lab." If you are not familiar with my January 12 article, you should read it for a better understanding, as this article builds on it. You can find the article here.
The documents

The report and the published documents are obviously authentic, because at least one major German newspaper, namely the "Welt", has also already reported about it in several articles and confirmed my - carefully formulated - conclusions in principle. The "Welt" has already reported in October 2021, referring to a publication of the portal Drastic Research, that the Eco Health Alliance, an NGO from New York led by Dr. Peter Daszak, has applied for research funds from DARPA (i.e. the Pentagon) to conduct Gain of Function (GOF) research on coronaviruses from bats in Wuhan, which, however, was rejected because of the dangerousness and a ban on GOF. The documents of Drastic are the identical to those of Project Veritas.

It is remarkable that all this is obviously known to the "quality media" for a long time, but they almost all keep quiet about it. Because despite the refusal of DARPA and despite the ban in the USA to do research on GOF, which has been in force since the end of December 2014, Dr. Daszak has been doing such research already since the summer of 2014 with financial support of Dr. Fauci's agency (i.e. the US government) in Wuhan. I reported on this back in June 2021.

What is new now, and was unknown in October 2021, is the report by Major Murphy, published by Project Veritas, the key statements of which I reported on January 12. They are:
  • Daszak has been running GOF in Wuhan with funds from Dr. Fauci
  • Daszak apparently created SARS-CoV-2 in the process.
  • SARS-CoV-2 leaked from the lab in August
  • "The gene-encoded or "mRNA" vaccines work poorly because they are synthetic replications of the already synthetic SRASr-CoV-WIV spike proteins and have no other epitopes"

The DEFUSE PROJECT Documents

Statement in support of the scientists, public health professionals, and medical professionals of China combatting COVID-19

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 01-21-2022

Pfizer Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports

From this german article:

Quote:Shock revelation in Pfizer vaccine trials: nearly 100 percent death rate (!) among unborn children in pregnant women!

It is well known that there are more and more reports from all over the world that pregnant women vaccinated against the coronavirus lose their children or that they are born "still". The connection with the vaccination has been denied and not investigated so far.

Among other things, the documents published so far show that the pharmaceutical giant received more than 150,000 (!) reports of "serious adverse events" within only three months of the market launch of the COVID injection.

But even more explosive are the data included in Table 6 on pregnant and breastfeeding women who received the injection in the first months of its launch, which began on December 11, 2020.

Pfizer's report states that there were 23 spontaneous abortions (miscarriages), two preterm births with neonatal death, two spontaneous abortions with intrauterine death, one spontaneous abortion with neonatal death, and one pregnancy with a "normal outcome." This means that out of 32 pregnancies with known outcome, 28 ended with fetal death.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - the - 01-30-2022

this might provide a new method to treat vaccine injuries: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18793&pid=309302#pid309302

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - tadeus - 02-03-2022

Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G

Quote:Table 1 lists the manifestations common to COVID-19 including disease progression and the corresponding adverse bioeffects from WCR exposure. Although these effects are delineated into categories — blood changes, oxidative stress, immune system disruption and activation, increased intracellular calcium (Ca2+), and cardiac effects — it must be emphasized that these effects are not independent of each other. For example, blood clotting and inflammation have overlapping mechanisms, and oxidative stress is implicated in erythrocyte morphological changes as well as in hypercoagulation, inflammation, and organ damage.

Table 1
Bioeffects of Wireless Communication Radiation (WCR) exposure in relation to COVID-19 manifestations and their progression

a) Wireless communications radiation (WCR) exposure bioeffects
b) COVID-19 manifestations

a) Blood changes
 Short-term: rouleaux, echinocytes
 Long-term: reduced blood clotting time, reduced hemoglobin, hemodynamic disorders
b) Blood changes
 Rouleaux, echinocytes
 Hemoglobin effects; vascular effects
 →Reduced hemoglobin in severe disease; autoimmune hemolytic anemia; hypoxemia and hypoxia
 →Endothelial injury; impaired microcirculation; hypercoagulation; disseminated intravascular coagulopathy (DIC); pulmonary embolism; stroke
a) Oxidative stress
 Glutathione level decrease; free radicals and lipid peroxide increase; superoxide dismutase activity decrease; oxidative injury in tissues and organs
b) Oxidative stress
 Glutathione level decrease; free radical increase and damage; apoptosis→Oxidative injury; organ damage in severe disease
a) Immune system disruption and activation
 Immune suppression in some studies; immune hyperactivation in other studies
 Long-term: suppression of T-lymphocytes; inflammatory biomarkers increased; autoimmunity; organ injury
b) Immune system disruption and activation
 Decreased production of T-lymphocytes; elevated inflammatory biomarkers.
 →Immune hyperactivation and inflammation; cytokine storm in severe disease; cytokine-induced hypo-perfusion with resulting hypoxia; organ injury; organ failure
a) Increased intracellular calcium
 From activation of voltage-gated calcium channels on cell membranes, with numerous secondary effects
b) Increased intracellular calcium
 →Increased virus entry, replication, and release
 →Increased NF-κB, pro-inflammatory processes, coagulation, and thrombosis
a) Cardiac effects
 Up-regulation of sympathetic nervous system; palpitations and arrhythmias
b) Cardiac effects
 Arrhythmias
 →Myocarditis; myocardial ischemia; cardiac injury; cardiac failure

Vaccination kills?! Frightening death figures from England

Dataset Deaths by vaccination status, England

Quote:As the figure above shows, the result obtained when the entire "vaccination team" is taken into account is a completely different one that puts the vaccination game in a completely different light, because the gain that vaccination offers, the balance of fewer deaths compared to the unvaccinated, it is so small that one wonders if the whole effort is worth it at all. That the whole effort is not worth it at all becomes apparent when the variable is taken into account that political actors try so hard to ignore:

[Image: ONS-COVID-Deaths-England-vaxx-status.adj....png?ssl=1]

Quote:The figure shows the mortality rates for the vaccinated and unvaccinated standardized BY AGE and per 100,000 English people. Vaccinated people are significantly more likely to die than unvaccinated people. Since the results are standardized, the explanation for this higher mortality of vaccinated must be a variable that is systematically different between vaccinated and unvaccinated. And that is ONLY vaccination status. Thus, the figure above shows what can be considered the risk of COVID-19 vaccination/gene therapy, mortality due to vaccination/gene therapy attributable to side effects induced by COVID-19 vaccination/gene therapy.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 02-03-2022

Water toxicity kills! Be careful if you are the type of person who drinks water.

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-much-water-can-kill-you

/s couldn't resist BigSmile

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Diana - 02-03-2022

(02-03-2022, 07:52 AM)Patrick Wrote: Water toxicity kills! Be careful if you are the type of person who drinks water.

I am not sure why you posted this. Admittedly, the article seems to be targeted for idiots, and I might add that a LOT of internet stuff is as well. Is this somehow related to the covid/vaccine situation? (I am kind of literal so I don't always get the humor of others.)

To ridicule is always the last reaction, when systematically determined facts can no longer be refuted.

However, it is not surprising that these facts are not bearable for someone who has decided to vaccinate.

Especially since so far only the direct effects of the vaccination have become visible.
The long-term effects will probably become visible in the coming months.

RE: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis - Patrick - 02-03-2022

(02-03-2022, 10:40 AM)Diana Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 07:52 AM)Patrick Wrote: Water toxicity kills! Be careful if you are the type of person who drinks water.

I am not sure why you posted this. Admittedly, the article seems to be targeted for idiots, and I might add that a LOT of internet stuff is as well. Is this somehow related to the covid/vaccine situation? (I am kind of literal so I don't always get the humor of others.)

I was just in a playful mood. Smile

The /s is the universal "sarcasm" tag, indicating that everything written previously was plain sarcastic.

While that article about water toxicity is serious about that subject, just as articles about vaccine toxicity are serious about the subject, the reason it came to mind is that alarmism about water toxicity would have as much effect over the general population as alarmism about vaccination.

In other words, my message is. Please people, don't take all of this so seriously and because of it freak out while being bound within a constrained point of view. Even drinking pure water can kill us and might become something to fear if one has constrained their point of view too much on that aspect of water.

Anyway, not sure I am going to make much sense to readers. I'm a weird one but I was just in a playful mood... I guess there is simply not much logic to it in the end... not much to explain. Smile

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2022/0105 Q`uo Wrote:...we encourage you to contemplate: instead of attempting to reform society and convince others how to behave or how to respond, or convince them of impending doom or danger; instead offer one's light so that the individuals who are facing these inner shadows for the first time may be aided by your example, may be comforted by your love, may be guided by your gentle hand...

I wield humour to comfort and to loosen knots of fear. Maybe it has the opposite effect on one who is grasping the panic too strongly ?

I just wish we could all sit down in a big circle and laugh out loud at the whole thing.

We know nothing !