Bring4th
*OLD THREAD*: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: *OLD THREAD*: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" (/showthread.php?tid=1603)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 04-26-2012

She's not channeling. But she does always ask her Higher Self for guidance when she answers a question, and gets into a flow.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Steppingfeet - 04-28-2012

(04-25-2012, 10:05 PM)godwide_void Wrote: By the way, I'm under the assumption that Carla channels Q'uo or some other higher density being when she answers the questions on this show; is this correct, Monica? If not, then is there someway that you'd be able to have her answer my aforementioned question during one of her channeling sessions if that is not too much to ask? I feel that given the nature of the question only a higher density being could properly answer that, and lo and behold, such is actually a possibility through Carla! Smile

Hi GV, to channel Q'uo or any outer planes Confederation gang requires a three-person group (minimum) for a universal contact. That and Carla hasn't had the strength to channel Confederation sources in over a year now.

However, I and others feel that in doing the creative work of writing, or responding to seekers' questions, Carla is channeling in the sense of being an instrument for something deep within herself - or perhaps inner-planes sources of guidance - that don't quite require the protocols of outer-planes channeling. In other words, she's in an inspired state of mind.

She hopes to resume Q'uo channeling when sufficiently recovered from this prolonged and problematic journey of healing. Drop a line to the L/L Research contact address if you'd like to submit a question.

Smile GLB

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Diana - 05-18-2012

Carla, Jim, and Monica: My question is about evolution, and specifically, densities.

Do you think that everything is evolving (and changing)? If one part of existence--humans, animals, plants, for instance--is evolving, it makes sense to me that everything is evolving since everything is connected and part of a greater enmeshed whole. As we make decisions as humans, as animals become individuated, and these progressions add to the sum of progression, adding new nuances of progression to the ALL; one might extrapolate that the ALL evolves as well. Wouldn't this suggest that even the densities themselves are evolving in some way . . . that change occurs in the very fabric of the densities?

My underlying thought is that a density also has the opportunity to evolve. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the possibility of densities evolving.

Thank you.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 05-18-2012

We did your question tonight, Diana. And I thought Carla's answers were especially poignant tonight. (in a good and profound way)

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Diana - 05-18-2012

(05-18-2012, 09:08 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: We did your question tonight, Diana. And I thought Carla's answers were especially poignant tonight. (in a good and profound way)

I was able to listen tonight in real time. I agree, it was a great show.

I really loved the way her teacher had her heal the inner child--what a wonderful technique.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 05-18-2012

(05-18-2012, 09:15 PM)Diana Wrote: I was able to listen tonight in real time. I agree, it was a great show.

I really loved the way her teacher had her heal the inner child--what a wonderful technique.

I agree. I think I just might try it! Tongue

[split] Carla's Participation and Service - Cyan - 05-19-2012

Off the top of my head:

A friend of mine and myself were out begging today. Friend had a sign that read "unemployed and poor" mine had one that read "good karma" and nothing else. I sat there meditating and after a while, could tell that often when i "called" for the universe to offer me money if it is in the best interest of all participants in the situation that we would get a few coins.

So, assuming Law of One + all things related in terms of morals, ethics and etc are taken into account. Is it wrong to use "this stuff" to wish for money in such a way, or, is the receving of money simply a form of other self that hears and replies or is it more of a forceful compulsion.

So. In short, if one begs or otherwise engages in commercial enterprises, is it morally objectionable to use the law of attraction to attract customers/similar?

Does using "these things" that is, the concepts behind the LOO and its practical application for personal wealth objectionable? Personally I feel that the answer is "all tools are ok if one is able to deal with the reprecussions of everyone using said tools" but would like carlas input. Thank you=)

RE: Carla's Participation and Service - Monica - 05-19-2012

Thank you for your question, Cyan! I'll ask Carla on the show next week!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Star Mztyk - 05-25-2012

...7th density is a drag upon the Oneness as the Service to Self has a hard time an effort through that experience of Oneness. Carla talking in the radio show. The Soul stream... streams to the Oneness.
...All incarnations are the dimensional sum of your result....and the highest and lowest ...or extreme aspects of archetypes give the Value of your Souls intent and purpose....That Gift to the Creator....unique.
Soul-stream is not an individual effort....but a collective experience.
All streamings are in a perspective of upwards and downwards...and inwards and outwards....and beyond physical physics..... this is all metaphysical of is and isnt.
The Mind is that we call the Conscious Self....thus a Reality.... Helen Kellar had a total different reality than me.
The Mind is the Conscious ...Sub-conscious and Super-conscious....the heart chakra can be active in any entity that has self-reality....that poetic Heart chakra.
The 3rd density is the developement of self-consciousness and the heart chakra.
Light and darkness equal in the Oneness of Creation. Damn I Love Carla
You were good too Monica...

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 05-25-2012

(05-25-2012, 08:58 PM)Star Mztyk Wrote: ...7th density is a drag upon the Oneness as the Service to Self has a hard time an effort through that experience of Oneness. Carla talking in the radio show. The Soul stream... streams to the Oneness.
...All incarnations are the dimensional sum of your result....and the highest and lowest ...or extreme aspects of archetypes give the Value of your Souls intent and purpose....That Gift to the Creator....unique.
Soul-stream is not an individual effort....but a collective experience.
All streamings are in a perspective of upwards and downwards...and inwards and outwards....and beyond physical physics..... this is all metaphysical of is and isnt.
The Mind is that we call the Conscious Self....thus a Reality.... Helen Kellar had a total different reality than me.
The Mind is the Conscious ...Sub-conscious and Super-conscious....the heart chakra can be active in any entity that has self-reality....that poetic Heart chakra.
The 3rd density is the developement of self-consciousness and the heart chakra.
Light and darkness equal in the Oneness of Creation. Damn I Love Carla
You were good too Monica...

Thanks!! And thanks for calling in, Star Mztyk!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Patrick - 05-26-2012

I'm doing Reiki for you Carla. I hope it can help you. Smile

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 06-01-2012

I gave Carla your message tonight, Patrick! At the end of the show.

We need questions for next week.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Tenet Nosce - 06-02-2012

In Session 93 of the Ra Material, Ra says:

Quote:It is unlikely that there is a more pithy or eloquent description of the polarities of third density than service to others and service to self due to the nature of the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions towards perceiving concepts relating to philosophy in terms of ethics or activity. However, we might consider the polarities using slightly variant terms. In this way a possible enrichment of insight might be achieved for some.

In my humble opinion, the concept of "STS" versus "STO" has become more of a stumbling block than an aid for spiritual growth in more recent times. This also appears to be the general sentiment of both Aaron and Q'uo in the recently published Aaron/Q'uo Dialogues. Yet, I observe many seekers falling back to "STS" versus "STO" as the primary teaching to be discerned from the material.

Question: In the 30+ years following this transmission, have those of L/L Research come up with anything more "pithy or eloquent" than considering the polarities solely in terms of "STS" and "STO"? If so, please share.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Shin'Ar - 06-02-2012

Dearest Carla,

I do not expect you to get into Christian apologetics to answer this question as there are schools designed around answering such things.

But if you would, is it possible to briefly explain your thoughts around the idea that all religions are rooted in similar teachings that point to the One?

We all know that you have personally chosen to follow the path of Christianity and revere the Bible. But I suspect that there is much more to that decision than we know, given the fact that most Christians would not adhere to any of the things that you would speak of regarding spirituality.

Obviously your rationale around the Bible stems from understanding and speculative processes that are not typically Christian. What thinking causes you to remain in such close connection to the Christian Bible, and would you consider yourself to be more catholic or more protestant in your views? By catholic I mean more intrigued with the traditional aspects of the Bible than the actual doctrines taught within it.

With loving curiosity,

Shin'Ar

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Patrick - 06-02-2012

(06-02-2012, 01:46 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: Question: In the 30+ years following this transmission, have those of L/L Research come up with anything more "pithy or eloquent" than considering the polarities solely in terms of "STS" and "STO"? If so, please share.

Good question. I like absorbent / radiant. Smile
(06-01-2012, 09:01 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: I gave Carla your message tonight, Patrick! At the end of the show.

We need questions for next week.

Thank you Monica ! Maybe this will help the healing reach Carla more effectively. Smile

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Cyan - 06-03-2012

I've started to view STS as isolation and that which seeks to build by removing, and STO as community or that which seeks to build by addition.

Seems to work. Any action that adds movement, people, things, thoughts is STO (creative explosive) any act that seems to remove the same is STS. And as all is one it matters not which way you go, other than, once you have removed enough you will find yourself unable to add without significant work. On the course of the average day if you actually pay attentio nto every single thought, you will add tens of thousands of times and remove the same number. Harvest occurs when you add the same stimulus in your perceptive cone for long enough to believe what you see is an echo of your original thought. After that you realise the "laws of existence" and you get to 4th where the concept of addition and removal is peripheral to the real purpose of existence, and that is the motivation of how you wish to interact with the objects and people around you.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Shin'Ar - 06-09-2012

Carla,

Thank you so much for your intimate response to my question about your Christianity.

In my thinking, and effort to understand yours, it seems as though the Bible is a sort of measuring stick to you. In that as you grow in understanding from twelve year old devotee of Jesus, to young woman seeker of wisdom and truth, to elder follower of the experience you have gained, you use the Bible to gauge and assist in that growth and ever continuing evolution.

By trusting in the Jesus you met intimately, you use the things which have been most commonly associated with him, crucifix and Bible, and have judged your path by applying those associations in ways which enhance your growth and connection to Him.

In this way you are doing no different than I as I associate my path with Thoth and Isis, and use symbols to connect with them in communication. The teachings of Thoth, as with the teachings of the Bible are there to be discerned by 'ears that can hear'. It is not so much the credibility of the message, as it is the ability of the 'hearer' to make use of it as an opportunity to grow in the discerning of what truths might be pulled from the complex mixtures that it contains.

One of the most compelling parts of your response was when you state that the Bible is something that you have 'understood' from the very beginning of your early walk. There are thousands of scholars in heated debate over trying to understand the Bible. the reformation is based upon such. Intelligent minds have spent lifetimes trying to comprehend the intricacies, and yet this young girl understands it without any qualms.

The difference between how they try to use it and how you use it, is why they cannot solve the never ending feud between catholic and protestant opinion. Jesus never meant for a book to be written to contain teachings that would never be questioned or discerned. That would have been the exact opposite of what He would have advised. And this is why the scholars cannot make it fit into the right hole.

I see a young girl in that Magic Forest discovering the reality of the person/consciousness behind the teachings, and her being one of evolved consciousness was able to comprehend the guidance of that teacher/consciousness and discern those true teachings from the clutter that is found in the Bible.

You are much like my own wife who is a devout catholic. She has learned a great deal from me about Biblical reference and now understands many issues with much deeper clarity, enhancing her faith even more, and she too finds deep satisfaction with the traditions, such as the hymns and methods of rejoicing and praise.

we all have our symbols. Our language and our means of communication. And we all exist in varying degrees of understanding. None can judge another by their own familiarities. No other has lived our exact experience. And there is no way to know how many lives a consciousness has experienced. To judge is to be ignorant of the possibilities.

That you have been able to make a treasure out of your experience that has lasted the growth of a lifetime, is a testament to your understanding and non-judgmental character. In the face of criticism and confusion your understanding and discerning consciousness has conquered.

In my many years of trying to fit the Bible into that hole, I finally cast it aside as perverse opinions, battered by time and tyranny. Only to pick it up again in deeper understanding to see that within the perversion, truth remains to be plucked from the weeds, as it is always found in so many other sources of communication and divine connections.

Shin'Ar

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - StormShadow - 06-18-2012

Hi Carla,

Thank you for your lifetime of service. I'm very glad to be able to participate in what you've created here. I've finally mustered the courage to publicly ask something that has been bothering me for some years and which may or may not yield a useful answer to others in a similar situation. Please feel free to skip this if you feel it is too personal, not useful to others, or too involved to answer effectively in the show format.

That said, here is my question. First, some background:

I find that, as I grow, I discover more and more that those limitations in my experience (education, social skill, and physical health mostly) that I previously thought were due to shortcomings in my character are attributable to my family's economic and psychological condition growing up. I won't bore anyone with the details. Now, as someone who is very concerned with his own spiritual evolution, I don't want to get caught in the trap of blaming everything on others, or even on some external "condition." But I can't in all honesty, find the root causes for these things within myself, unless I go all the way back to "pre-incarnative choices," that catch-all for everything I can't otherwise explain. I am a smart person. I have, or at the very least, had, the ability to learn quickly and a persistent desire to do so. Looking back, I can see an almost extravagant array of opportunities to satisfy my hunger for information (which presently serves mostly as a distraction from the work that I *have* to do to keep the lights on, so to speak) that were either refused or kept from me by my parents, bungled by inept or unconcerned authority figures, or rendered otherwise inaccessible by my emotional state at the time (I spent some years - college and afterwards - quite depressed until I figured out for myself how to relate to and interact successfully with other people - I was not blessed with the most attentive family in Creation and I spent almost all of my time outside of school alone in a small room). Now I watch others do the things that I believe I came here to do (mainly having to do with the ongoing revolution in online education), and it tortures me that I cannot participate in the creation of, or even take advantage of this new ocean of education that is as unavailable to me now due to lack of time as it was during my childhood due to lack of resources.

My question is this:
To what possible purpose do you imagine I might choose this for myself? What reason could my higher self have for giving me a useful potential set of abilities and then placing me in situations where I am prevented from developing them to the utmost, or even at all? Is this life just a "throw-away" in regards to these things and I'm not actually meant to bring anything meaningful into the world during it, only sit back and watch as others with better upbringings and stable families do what I wish I could be doing? Am I teaching myself some rarified variety of patience or endurance? Or perhaps this was a failure to self-program the incarnation effectively - I've given myself too many tools for the job and they are ending up distracting me from the real mission?

Obviously I don't expect the answers from you, as these are highly personal issues. But if you could comment on them, as your opinion only, even if you think I'm whining, I would be quite grateful.

Thank you very much. I look forward to perhaps working with you in the other densities once we get through this one.

Edit: went back over the first post and guidelines and realized that this question isn't particularly spiritually-oriented. More of a personal question, this. So, please ignore unless it serves as a springboard off which you can point out something that you feel is useful to the community as a whole.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 06-18-2012

The question is fine, Stormshadow! Seeking insight about life's catalyst from a spiritual perspective is indeed considered 'spiritual.'

I'll put it in the queue for this Friday. Smile

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - unir 1 - 06-21-2012

I would like to post questions, hoping they are asked to one of the entities of the Confederation during the meditative sessions. They begin as follows:

I have read that during a ritual, if an individual is doing something which is not allowed or a task which is not given to him or her, the said individual will suffer. It is also stated, in the reading material, that such a thing applies to daily life and one may notice it. Here is my question, how does one know what is allowed and what is not allowed? Does it pertain to the path one has chosen, or perhaps the goal of this density? Finally, are the answers of these questions useful in developing polarity, self-awareness or something else altogether?

I have another set of questions, if you may look upon and not already answer them yourself Smile. They have to do with the reading material I mentioned earlier:

When a human experiences certain emotions, I assume they are susceptible to manipulation not only by our own kind but also by beings of higher densities. Is this true? If it is, how may one be advised beforehand of incoming manipulation? Does awareness of the self terminate the manipulation, or must one open the heart to be unswayed? Another "final" question, we sometimes consider those beings which are negatively oriented as evil; does such labeling truly make them more than what they are, or rather, are we basically potentially "dooming" ourselves if we perceive them as manipulative, due to the very power of our thought?

Thank you my friends, not only Confederation entities, but all in the creation.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - StormShadow - 06-24-2012

Thanks for answering my question, Carla!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - StormShadow - 06-25-2012

Here is one for next week:

I have been meditating more or less regularly for ten minutes a session. The Cayce readings recommend an hour a day, which is impossible, given my work schedule, but I have the feeling I should be doing more. Have you found an optimum length per daily session in your experience?

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Ebennett - 07-13-2012

Hello my question is, does our physical body have to die off in order to ascend to 4th density? What Ra says about this is a bit confusing for me. In the how is one to be harvested thread there was a debate about it and of course people are interpreting it in their own way.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Plenum - 07-13-2012

Question for Carla:

what is best way to contact and work with the Higher Self?

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - kdsii - 07-13-2012

Hi Carla,

Many of us here in the forums have been discussing the nature of the upcoming/in progress harvest. I'm sure you receive many questions of this nature, but I'd like to ask some specifics that threw some of us for a loop.

How will 3D and 3D hybrid bodies be phased out?
Once 3D entities have missed their window, they will reincarnate on a new 3D planetary sphere, as Earth will be only 1D,2D,4D, and 5D.

But new 3D offspring will always be on the way! Thus the confusion.
I'm under the impression that Harvest on Earth won't be an interruption, but rather a phase-out-and-upgrade kind of change.

Patrick, in the forums, suggested that our next 4D incarnation may occurr 100-700 years in the future. (I would be honored to help heal this planet, I assume I will)

It seems that many seekers feel haunted by these misunderstandings and gaps in clarity on this, especially with the many different viewpoints on the material.

I think that perhaps shedding a little light here would put many minds to rest, and help in a focus towards light work again.

Thanks Carla, you know you're our favorite channeler!
Love and light,

Kevin

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Wander-Man - 07-28-2012

Hi Carla - hope you're doing well.

What would you say you think about the most as you go throughout your day?

Thank you,

wm

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - srsen - 09-09-2012

Hi Carla,

Discoverin the Law of One was a turning point for me, it reflected so perfectly my inner feelings and was a trip to read what i assumed were my personal thoughts, being put so eloquently into words by some other being.

Anyway i just found your blog and joined today, so thanks for the hard work!

My question is:

I recently read the Cassiopaea channellings (link here: http://cassiopaea.org/2010/09/14/binary-stars-does-our-sun-have-a-dark-companion/ ) and found the discussion of the Dark Star, our binary twin, very compelling. In this work, it states that the cycle of 'catastrophy' (see catalyst) syncs with the human cycles, so as to have each aspect act upon the other in similar but different ways. Particularly in cycles of 3600 years. BOth spiritually and physically.

It also refers to a 'wave' which can aplify the experience. And that apparently the 'wave' will occur this time around. This 'wave' spoke to me as a reference to the Harvest nature of this time. The wave could be the Harvest.

What can you add to this type of concept? What could you add to such a discussion based on your findings?? I found this info resonated so strongly with me, which is rare, so much that i was led here apparently and compelled to ask you your thoughts.

Thanks for all your efforts Carla,

Srsen Smile

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - srsen - 09-11-2012

Hi Carla,

Another question - hope its ok to post two Smile

What do you make of the concept that this dimension/reality we inhabit is actually an almost fixed STS dimension? That service to self is the natural state and that to become STO you almost 'graduate' (ala The Harvest) into another reality where it is an STO dimension.

I have pondered the thought and the more you break it down, the more it seems possible that even the most apparent STO actions could be rooted in an STS foundation. Example, when you help someone else, regardless of your genuine intention, there is a payoff for you. You feel good that some one was helped. There is a chemical reaction within that causes feelings of pleasure. So really, that act has become rooted in your desire to feel good about yourself, hence an STS action.

I would think that acting in an STO way is definitely still possible if this idea is true, but it would become more of a consciouss effort to achieve it. As in, you REALLY have to work on yourself and your motivations to ensure you have near zero self-interest in offering help to others, so-to-speak.

What are your thoughts on this?

Also, a quick extra credit question, to what degree do you attribute the accuracy of the Ra material? Do you believe it is 100% accurate (regarding what Ra has said, not how we intrepetted it?). I have read that the Ra Material is supposedly the most accurate channelled information anywhere on Earth, at 85% to 90% accuracy. Very impressive regardless i say!!!

Thanks agian Smile
Best wishes

srsen

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - wonderbear - 09-23-2012

(09-23-2010, 06:27 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: How about:

Carla, what should I name my cat? All the Lord of the Rings character names have been taken by my dogs, trees and pet rocks.

Gosh I sure hope we get some questions! I don't want to have to come up with some by Tuesday. Wink

I have three cats; Peanut, Mack and Baby. P and M never go outside but Baby lives outside and comes inside every day; but when darkness falls he cries to go outside and stays outside all night never complaining at the door. Baby is a talker and often makes a cute "brrrrt!" when he sees me. If I talk to him he talks back with that sound but i don't have a clue what he says! P and M will do the same but to a lesser degree; however before I brought baby home from a neighbor as a kitten; P and M didn'tanswer me when I talked to them. Since Baby has been here Pand M apparently have understood some kind of communication is possible so they are now more vocal which I find very interesting. I am wondering what manner of spirit they are.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - teilon102480 - 09-23-2012

Greetings Carla,

First of all I want to thank you for all you do, it is much appreciated Smile

I would like to ask, what your thoughts are on using LSD as a way to expand on your spiritual journey?

I have done a lot of research online and it seems to me that this is an acceptable tool for the seeker to use, I have not used it yet but I know during your contact with Ra you have used it and was wondering what your thoughts are on this.

What would you suggest to one who wants to be in contact with their higher-self but lacks the meditation discipline?

Thank you!

Teilon (Taylon)