Bring4th
*OLD THREAD*: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: *OLD THREAD*: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" (/showthread.php?tid=1603)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Pavel - 12-13-2010

Hi Carla and Monica
I have been reading The Ra material for 3 months now. It realy resonates with me and i am grateful that i found it. I just signed up to the forums today and i have this question.

i have difficulty in being myself when i try to relate to others while trying to be true to the seeker side of me. in my daily life i do not show this side and am even embarrassed to show it.
i always seem to lose myself and cannot remember what it was i was intending to be or to talk about. actualy i have the same feeling right now, when i sat down to write this question i almost forgot what i wanted.
im thinking that i have somehow given up my personal power. and i dont know how to find it, because i dont want to become STS. (and then sometimes i even dont care and just want to have some strength) and how can i be of service to others when i dont feel that i can share anything when i feel so empty.
this feeling is not constant for me and i can even see the drama in the question, nevertheless i do feel it that strongly quite often.

i would like to hear your comment on this. thank you very much in advance and thank you for this show which i enjoy very much.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - transiten - 12-15-2010

Hello

A post i unintentionally made here was answered by Carla in her latest show since Monica brought it up. It was a bout using divination like astrology f.i. for guidance in life.

It was moved to another thread, don't have the time to check up which one as i'm going away but i would appreciate if the moderators did inform here in this thread to where it was moved as it was answered at length by Carla, half of the show.

transiten

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - transiten - 12-15-2010

Hello again gals and pals

F.y.i some of the posts were moved to Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert>2010.12.10 where we can post comments to the show.

transitren
Bad link, mercury retrograde gives communicationtrouble...actually the issue of the removed post.

I can't gather why the link doesn't work...

Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert>2010.12.10 "In the Now" Responses

I GIVE UP Merry Christmas and an Interesting New Year

transiten

Moderator note: Link fixed

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - NegaNova - 12-17-2010

I'm not sure if this question is appropriate because I feel in essence, it probably is trivial to the Law of One, but I thought I'd ask anyways. Ra talks about the negativie-oriented entity having to flip to positive in order to become a 6th density social memory complex. I guess my question then, is if that information is known, then why does the negative entity continue to pursue the STS path if they realize that eventually they're going to have to make the jump? And in addition to that, how do we learn to still love those beings, even though they choose to intentionally hurt us? I understand that it's all part of a plan, and that perhaps they do no realize what they are actually doing... but it is still a difficult lesson for me.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - spero - 12-17-2010

Hey NegaNova,
Someone once asked Quo a similar question: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0414.aspx

Quote:J: Why is it that fourth and fifth-density negative beings don’t work in conjunction with their higher selves to see where the negative path leads and then switch over to the other polarity? This would seem to be so much more efficient! Is it fondness for the game, the enjoyment of feeling strong, inflowing, apparently fulfilling energies and fear of annihilation or interminable misery that keep them enthralled in their mischief?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. And, indeed, we find that you have offered many fine answers to your own question. Therefore, since this instrument’s energies are waning at this time, we would ask for another query before we leave this instrument.

It can't hurt to ask for more information though Smile

With regard to dealing with STS entities that intentionally want to hurt you, i've always found the following transcript/newsletter to be of great help.

http://www.llresearch.org/newsletters/issues/1994_2.aspx

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 12-17-2010

Pavel and Nabil, your questions were asked tonight.

Nega, we ran out of time tonight but your question is next in the queue, for the next show, which will be on New Year's Eve.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - NegaNova - 12-18-2010

Actually, Spero linked some great material which held some answers, so I wouldn't be offended if you just skipped my question! Very much appreciated though, you guys are awesome. BigSmile

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Nabil Naser - 12-28-2010

Hi Carla

Love and peace

My question is simple.

Is First love made of 12 units of light?

What is the difference between Love and Light?

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - infoperson9 - 01-14-2011

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3962737.html?v=6ab09aa39762b7df0c0418bde9fe2e1c ON THIS VIDEO BOY FROM MARS (RUSSIAN AND ENGLISH)

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - infoperson9 - 01-14-2011

Boriska : Indigo Boy from Mars http://projectcamelot.org/boriska.html AND HE SPEAKING ABOUT MER-KA-BA

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - infoperson9 - 01-17-2011

I am a Russian IRA. For several months, learning materials Ra - The Law of One.
I have been practicing meditation.
Question for "instrument"- Carla: How you were in a trance? Similar whether the state entering into a trance state with self-hypnosis? How did you feel / think / called / asked when entering a trance state? What can you recommend to achieve a trance state?
Can we speak in skype? (IRA - infoperson9)
Thank you.

Я русская Ира. На протяжении нескольких месяцев изучаю материалы Ра. Я Практикую медитирование.
Вопрос к "инструменту" - Carla: как вы входитили в состояние транса? Схожи ли состояние вхождения в транс-состояние с самогипнозом? Что вы чувствовали\думали\призывали\спрашивали при вхождении в состояние транса? Что вы можете рекомендовать для достижения состояни транса?

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Nabil Naser - 01-18-2011

Hello Carla

I know that you have invested a great amount of energy in communicating the teachings of Ra to us. My question is, how do you feel about the website that was created to discuss their teachings?
I have noticed that there is a great deal of emphasis on conspiracy theories, and ideas that are based on fear and negativity. Do you think that this is helpful in sharing what we have learned from Ra?

Thank you
Love and Peace

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Ens Entium - 01-20-2011

Hi Carla!
Just want to tell you that i deeply appreciate everything you've done and are doing in service.

I have a two part question about Love and the Heart.

The fisrt part is about the open heart and the heart of the self, i'd like to ask: What have you come to know these two things as; from your personal experience and that as told by the Confederation. What is one looking for as one seeks these things? How does one know how well he/she is doing? Are the two related? Are they the same?

The second part is about seeking the love in the moment,
What is it that you look for? Do you see things in a special way?
In you experience, what is it that you've found (generally speaking) when you've found the Love in the Moment?
Has it ever been something approaching the second distortion?

Thank you, Blessings be to you! Heart

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - turtledude23 - 01-23-2011

I think something alot of forum members are wondering is: what is/are the cause(s) of all the recent mass animals deaths? http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2055

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 01-23-2011

(01-23-2011, 01:05 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: I think something alot of forum members are wondering is: what is/are the cause(s) of all the recent mass animals deaths? http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2055

I actually asked Carla that question already, and she didn't know. It would probably be a good question for Q'uo.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - turtledude23 - 01-23-2011

(01-23-2011, 01:46 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:
(01-23-2011, 01:05 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: I think something alot of forum members are wondering is: what is/are the cause(s) of all the recent mass animals deaths? http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2055

I actually asked Carla that question already, and she didn't know. It would probably be a good question for Q'uo.

I thought this thread was for Q'uo questions.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 01-23-2011

(01-23-2011, 02:43 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: I thought this thread was for Q'uo questions.

Ah.

No, this thread is for questions to be asked on Carla's radio show.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Ens Entium - 02-04-2011

Hi Monica and Carla Smile

I see in the second talk at the 2010 Homecoming, on Free Will and Love, you mention the state you've been in where you move into the light and are the light, or a witness. You mentioned that there was one such time where this experience continued for three days. I refer to this one because i imagine that the three days afforded you the opportunity to experience a almost the full range of daily life in this state.

1. What do you see, feel, think that is different?
2. What (specific) insights have you gleaned about life, catalyst, etc?
3. What is your experience of things that you would normaly see/think of as upsetting/catalytic/negative?
4. What do you see in other individuals in this state? What do you think and feel about peoples' bad actions?

Also, i've also read the story from Hatonn on the boy who came to see with the eyes of Love (from the colouring book). In your mystical experience would you say that this is what you experience? (Seeing with eyes of Love)

{Monica, i realise there are many questions here, you can ask one at a time or two at a time if that's easier}

Thank you so much to both of you for providing this Q&A serivce Smile

Kyle

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Steppingfeet - 02-05-2011

We have good news to report! Carla Rueckert's surgery has been scheduled for Monday, February 28, 2011.

Carla will undergo her second major spine surgery in just under a year. The surgeons will insert titanium into her lower spine to strengthen and support the degenerating bone there. This surgery will be more difficult than the last, but Carla is characteristically heading into it with indomitable high spirits. She knows that without this she may lose her already limited ability to walk, so she desires to get the surgery over and done with in order to return to work serving L/L's readers.

During Carla's recovery period, there will be no Saturday public meditations at L/L Research (which means no new Q'uo channelings) and there will be no weekly broadcast of her radio program "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert". Therefore if you have a question you would like to ask Carla, three "In the Now" broadcasts remain to do so. (See initial email in this thread if you are not already familiar with procedure for submitting questions.)

Prayers of healing and support on February 28th during Carla's surgery are requested.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Meerie - 02-07-2011

Dear Carla and Monica,
I have a question, re 4D... does duality still exist in 4th density? Or will we have oneness, once we ascend to 4D?
Best regards for your surgery and love / light,
Meerie

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Peregrinus - 02-07-2011

Duality is only of 3rd density, though "understanding", which is the actual complete understanding of unity of all things, is the requirement for graduation to the 5th.
3 - the density of choice (polarity in one or the other direction required for ascension/graduation/harvestability)
4 - the density of love (understanding required for ascension/graduation/harvestability)
5 - the density of light (wisdom required for ascension/graduation/harvestability)

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 02-11-2011

Kyle and Meerie, your questions were asked tonight. You can listen to the archived show if you missed it.

I'd like to remind everyone that Carla is having surgery Feb. 28th. Please keep her in your prayers for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery!

This means that we have only 2 shows left before taking a break for most of March. At this point we have no questions for next week's show...so if you've been putting off asking any questions, now's the time to speak up!

We'd also love to hear your voices if you want to call in live to the show!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Ens Entium - 02-12-2011

(02-11-2011, 11:08 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Kyle and Meerie, your questions were asked tonight. You can listen to the archived show if you missed it.

I'd like to remind everyone that Carla is having surgery Feb. 28th. Please keep her in your prayers for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery!

This means that we have only 2 shows left before taking a break for most of March. At this point we have no questions for next week's show...so if you've been putting off asking any questions, now's the time to speak up!

We'd also love to hear your voices if you want to call in live to the show!

I live in South Africa, so long distance calls are a 'can't do' unfortunately.

Is there gonna be a meditation for Carla during the op or after?

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 02-12-2011

(02-12-2011, 05:05 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: I live in South Africa, so long distance calls are a 'can't do' unfortunately.

You can submit questions here or via the live chat at blogtalkradio.com/llresearch.

(02-12-2011, 05:05 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: Is there gonna be a meditation for Carla during the op or after?

That's a great idea!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Ens Entium - 02-12-2011

(02-12-2011, 05:08 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:
(02-12-2011, 05:05 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: I live in South Africa, so long distance calls are a 'can't do' unfortunately.

You can submit questions here or via the live chat at blogtalkradio.com/llresearch.

I was responding to the bit about calling in, and you guys loving to hear our voices. I know you weren't saying that to me personally, just wanted to clarify.. But thanks. The site is down so i havent been able to download it yet, i'll practice patience.. hehe.

Regards Smile

time prompts - Awesome1 - 04-27-2011

Hello Carla and everyone,

I was wondering if you could comment on people seeing triple number time prompts and what the meaning is behind it?

The new age circle explains it as helpful guidance which does not seem accurate at least in my experience. The nature of it seems more intent on confusing then guiding one.

Is this just spiritual harassment?

Thanks

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - lee - 05-04-2011

Hello, I've recently discovered these shows and have been really enjoyed getting caught up on them. Are they going to be starting up again anytime soon?

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - zzhumphreyt - 05-09-2011

I've been reading about Carla's surgery and glad to hear she's doing well! I didn't really have a question to ask Q'uo but just a statement of thank you if there was ever time in a session. Assuming they ever are held again. If not I feel like I just want to say it anyway. (If I'm posting in the wrong thread or forum I can repost.)

I've been becoming more aware lately of how much we've been lied to on this planet by our leaders. Somewhere in the midst of this I suddenly realized how much you, and other groups, really care about us. Time isn't the same for you as it is for us, but I realized the sustained effort over millennia you all have maintained to assist us and it really touched me. As much darkness and negativity pervades down here I had never imagined someone could love another to the degree you all must feel for us. I feel I understand now why you all refer to us as brothers and sisters. I no longer see you all as strange alien beings, but people, who are different. Smile So I just wanted to say thank you for all of your efforts to help us. I feel love and appreciation.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Bang Kaew - 12-06-2011

Hi Carla, thanks for channeling the LOO, it completely changed my life!

The one question that has been bothering me for about a year is, in your opinion, is it the higher self that creates events in our 3d lives, or do we create our own reality via the law of attraction? my thought is that the law of attraction is something that higher self has to work with but can not stop..

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 12-08-2011

(12-06-2011, 06:55 AM)Bang Kaew Wrote: Hi Carla, thanks for channeling the LOO, it completely changed my life!

The one question that has been bothering me for about a year is, in your opinion, is it the higher self that creates events in our 3d lives, or do we create our own reality via the law of attraction? my thought is that the law of attraction is something that higher self has to work with but can not stop..

Hi Bang! Thanks for the question! I'll save it for when we resume the radio show in January.