Bring4th
*OLD THREAD*: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: *OLD THREAD*: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" (/showthread.php?tid=1603)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

*OLD THREAD*: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Steppingfeet - 09-21-2010

This is the old thread for submitting questions to the "In the Now" program. From October 2013 onward, please use this thread http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8214 to send questions into the show. Thank you!

Dear Bring4th Forums,

If you recall, up until November of 2009, Carla Rueckert was making herself available every Saturday in the Bring4th chat room for Q&A and discussion. Unfortunately, by the end of November Carla had to set aside the weekly live chats due to the onset of severe nerve pain running through her back and arms that made typing extremely painful.

It was difficult for Carla to release the activity because she genuinely loves connecting with fellow seekers and discussing those concepts so very close to her heart. Since that time, there has been no weekly chat of any sort involving Carla.

Which is why we are incredibly happy to announce a successor to the live weekly chats. Carla will have her own internet radio program on BlogTalkRadio (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch) titled "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert"!

Beginning Friday, January 27th at 8:00 pm eastern, Monica Leal, the head moderator of Bring4th, will field questions to Carla from spiritual seekers. Every show thereafter will be broadcast live at 8:00 pm eastern (GMT - 5) each Friday.

You can tune into each broadcast by accessing the show's webpage (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch) on BlogTalkRadio at the scheduled start time each Friday and listening over your computer, or by calling the phone number below. When you access the show's webpage in the link above, click the "Play/Chat Now" button to begin the show. Each show will also be freely available in archive form for streaming and download on the show's webpage.

To get questions to Carla during the broadcast of the show, you can do one of two things:
  • 1) To listen to the show using your cell phone or landline, dial 1-646-595-2294. You will be able to hear the show but will be on mute.

If you would like to be unmuted so that you can ask Carla a question live on-air, press the "1" key on your phone at any time. This sends a signal to Monica, the show's host. When there is an opening, Monica will unmute you and address you by area code so that you know you have been unmuted.

2) Go to the show's page on BlogTalkRadio at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch and join the chat room there.

When the show is not being broadcast, you can submit your questions in one of two ways:
  • 1) You can reply to this post and submit your question to this thread. Monica will collect them before each show and ask them in the order that they are received.

2) You can send Monica a private question via email at magickalmoons@gmail.com.

When submitting questions, please remember that this is a Law of One “Q and A”. Try to keep your questions as spiritually oriented as possible. However, Carla will not turn a question away simply because it is not “spiritual”. In general, Carla's responses will be spiritually oriented in nature, often utilizing information taken from the channeled material she has produced for L/L Research over the last 35+ years.

Carla wishes to thank each of you who would honor her with the privilege of being able to respond to your questions and discuss topics of a spiritual nature with you. She and Monica look forward to hearing from you!

Love/Light,
GLB – Admin, L/L Research

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Steppingfeet - 09-23-2010

Hey forums,

You can now submit any questions you may have for Carla to this thread. Sorry about it being locked! Didn't realize that when thread was created.

Example questions include:

Carla, I really love what you've done to your hair. You must tell me what you're using!

Carla, I have decided that my spiritual path requires that I get rid of my children, may I send them to you?

Carla, there are several mid-sized alien ships flying about the interior of my brain. It is really difficult to sleep. Can you remove them?

Carla, should I or should I have not eaten that turkey sandwich for lunch, that is the question.

Actually, come to think of it, these are probably not examples of good questions. Back to the drawing board for me...

Love/Light,
GLB

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 09-23-2010

How about:

Carla, what should I name my cat? All the Lord of the Rings character names have been taken by my dogs, trees and pet rocks.

Gosh I sure hope we get some questions! I don't want to have to come up with some by Tuesday. Wink

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - JoshC - 09-24-2010

Thanks for unlocking it guys!

Hey Carla, hope all's going well Smile Before my question, a bit of background info: I've taken a step back from spiritual texts and spiritual teachings such as The Law of One and David Wilcock's information as I don't see them relevant to daily life. And in some cases, I've made them a bit of a hindrance to myself rather than help, so I don't deal with them much. More recently I've gotten into the Conversations with God information and I find it pretty helpful. My question to you is, what advice do you have for someone like me, a wanderer who's well aware of the concepts of the 3d illusion yet doesn't care to indulge in spiritual information? As an aside I meditate and pray almost daily, I reflect often, if not always, on events that happened during my day, and nearly always forgive and express what some would refer to as 4d love in daily life. Namasté

Love and Light Smile

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - peelstreetguy - 09-24-2010

Hi Carla, I hope you are feeling better by the day.

My question is this:
I live in a big city and often wish I could live in the country where I think I would find more peace in my life. I've grown tired of being around so many people all the time. I have inlaw neighbors that I have to deal with all the time. I've shown great patience in dealing with them, but I've had enough of them. I do not agree with how they treat their children and pets. It hurts me all the time watching their deplorable behaviour, but I can't say anything ever because they become very angry and defensive. I have to walk on eggshells around them and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of them affecting my life and emotions. I've tried planting seeds on many occasions but nothing ever changes. I'm sorry to say that I wish I never had to see them again. I cannot stand the negativity anymore.

This reminds me of something Ra has said about auric infringement happening all the time in big cities.

Am I failing to properly deal with the catalyst my neighbors are giving me, or are they just slowly driving me crazy? Moving is not an option for me right now. Am I right in wishing to live in the country where I would mostly only see the people I want to see and live with nature?

Your thoughts on this can of worms would be appreciated. Thank you.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - norral - 09-25-2010

dear Carla
first thank you for your many years of loving service and sacrifice.
i pray for both your well being and the well being of those close to you.

my question is this, as i view the landscape that 3d man lives in it is
abundantly clear to me that no real change is coming thru the hands of man himself. im 62 and things havent changed that much. haiti was
poor when i was a child it is still poor. much of the earth lived in extreme
poverty when i was small the same condition still exists for the vast
majority of mankind. the only solution i see is the direct intervention of
the creator herself. kind of like a moses parting the red sea kind of thing.
we need something to galvanize mans attention and make him realize
life is not just about acquiring material wealth . to me the direct intervention of the creator is required to awaken man from his
fascinations with all things material

Do you have any thoughts or feelings about this ?

thanks
norral

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Questioner - 09-28-2010

Hi Carla, I join in the gratitude for your service. I missed your text chats last year, so I am happy for the new way to interact. Thank you so much and I'm glad that you now have this technology.

The topic of intercessory prayer came up a lot on the forum recently, in several contexts. Lifting up another's concerns. Intuiting the right words for an estranged relative at a funeral. Addressing fear of nuclear war.

I wonder if you could offer wisdom about two intercession questions.

1. How important is it to understand the specific situation we are praying about?
Does it better touch our hearts, or make our prayers more powerful when we know all the details? Does it make our prayers less if we just put the whole situation in divine hands, though we don't understand it? But maybe that makes us naive so we don't do the earthly good we could do? But maybe that spins our human minds in worry and fear?

2. Any concerns about using particular entities or symbols as the focus of our prayer?
Such as a non-Catholic joining those who call on Mother Mary, or a Law of One student invoking higher density E.T.'s with David Wilcock's term "Planetary Management?" What to do to respect faith in someone else's Gods, angels, saints, divine visitors, if we don't believe in them ourselves? Is this a shared blessing or a dangerous open window for forces beyond our awareness?

I'll keep my eyes open for other things to ask next week, so you won't get stuck with Gary's goofy questions. BigSmile

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - mattschryer - 09-28-2010

Carla, very nice to connect with you. My question is regarding the distortion of free will. Ive been thinking lately about the nature of influence and how it appears to me that our actions, thoughts, and desires are all stemming from where we find ourselves in a given moment along with the influence of how we perceived, lived, and experienced our previous moments. I dont see where WILL can be truly FREE of influence and am curious to hear what insight you can offer regarding this topic. I sense that we live the experiences of making choices and having free will, and understand this to be what Ra refers to when they use the word distortion. I am grateful that my influences have led me to a place of experiencing choosing loving, appreciating, balancing, etc etc but I dont see how one who is influenced in another direction can be expected to live the same choice or experience. Can we really lighten the planetary vibration beyond what is influenced to be? or are we simply living the current complexity of all that is, which, in this place and time, happens to be living the experience of lightening the planetary vibrations and balancing of the energy centers within what we call ourself. Id love to believe in Free will and often do but a part of me also is confused as to the true nature of this experience of choice. So my question may be simply, where does Free Will originate from within the experiences of a self?

Ive come to a place where all is equal and all is beautiful and this material has helped greatly in my path of seeking. The differential and polarity of all that is, within my current understanding, is what directly supports and defines our experiences of desire, appreciation, fear, lack, and many other experiences that drive us to continue living this experience together. I sense that if we were truly Free in our Will then this would indicate an ending of the creation and not a continuation of it. There must always be greater than, and less than in my view for experience as we know it to be to continue. This indicates to me Free Will as an experience and not as an absolute truth of who we are and what we may accomplish.

I use this analogy. If a planet in its orbit becomes aware of its potential to express thought and realizes in any given moment it could stop in its orbit and reverse orbital path, but chooses through its understanding of free will to maintain its forward motion, it would in this instance have the experiences of contemplation, choice, and free will as associated experiences of complex forward motion through space and time. I sense that the seeing of other potentials as we walk about our days, along with the choosing of what we only could have chosen based on personal and collective influence as being the nature of the distortion of free will. Id love to hear what you have to offer to this idea. Namaste.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - ricdaw - 09-29-2010

I am repeatedly being offered opportunities to help big-hearted people in confounding situations. Mostly women: they are oppressed or ignored or abused or marginalized by otherselves. (Big heart chakras, closed throat chakras.) This isn’t about criminal-level abuse, but about the kind of abuse you might call exploitation by a boss, controlling behavior by a boyfriend, socially cruel behavior by a coworker, etc. (These abusers have some serious 2nd and 3rd chakra blockages.)

I accept that these woman have come to me for a reason and that I am being offered an opportunity to be of service. (I used to be a lawyer.) My question is whether I should or not.

To nourish empowerment for the victim (teach them how to speak for themselves), I know it will mean pain for the oppressor. It could be the pain of a work grievance, divorce, lawsuit, or direct discomfort by being confronted, but it is real pain for the oppressing individuals.

Is it ok to help these oppressed women, because they search me out seeking my advice? Or is the catalyst actually that I am supposed to see “the big picture,” and choose not help the oppressed because to help these women is highly likely to hurt the oppressors? What do you do when your heart-felt principles (defend and empower the oppressed!) conflict with the larger reality that the oppressor too is another self? (Who knows what pain or abuse they had while growing up that made them into the cruel people they have become. In all likelihood, they are victims too.) What action comports with the Law of One? To engage or not to engage?

(Never once has an oppressor come to me saying, “I keep falling into a pattern of dehumanizing my wife, can you help me break this cycle of abuse?” So there has been no opportunity to offer loving help to the oppressor, which would solve my quandary.)

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - carrie - 09-30-2010

hi

I have a question about near-death.

My experience of near-death is from an "initially frightening" to "immense love".

I was walking around what seems to be a tunnel and then a light appeared at the end of it. I walked towards it, the light came nearer and nearer.

I found self walking around what seems to be a place whiter than white, hearing sounds more melodious than anything I've heard on Earth, immense feeling of love greater than anything I've received on Earth.

The first few steps, the places where I touched upon changed from white to yellow, then yellow-reddish-orange color.

The next few steps was like the feeling of moving without effort, (closest equivalent is like flying!) and then I went into place where the light was very bright, then got brighter and brighter, and brighter. Whiter than the whitest white.

There I felt the feeling of "warm love" raining down, getting warmer and warmer. The feeling of love is like the outside on the hottest day of summer and the loving warmth is like being loved or hugged a thousand times.

When I was exposed to the light/love, all the feelings of self-judgement, hate, every negative (human) emotion melted away, money seemed to have no value there - only sharing, love and kindness mattered there (instead).

I walked then flying around like three building wide, around ~ approx 50 steps of a human walking. The last few foots / meters was so lovingly warm and I felt the heat of the intense light...

I thank whoever is doing this gave me a chance to go back.

This sounds unusual.

What kind of advice would you give to someone in that area? Do you have any idea where that place is, in context of the Law of One?

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - peelstreetguy - 10-04-2010

Hi Carla and Monica,
I have a few Questions concerning a ritual.
I've been getting strong urges to perform The Bannishing Ritual Of The Lesser Pentagram for about two years, but I never get around to doing it because I don't have a room to dedicate to rituals.
Could I perform it around myself instead of around an entire room? Would it travel with me or stay where I performed it?
I'm a little sketchy about the hexagram part. Why isn't it drawn like the pentagrams?
Also, could you Explain the metaphysical implications involved in this ritual?
Your use of The Bannishing Ritual Of The Lesser Pentagram during the Ra contact leads me to believe you know how to do it properly and I would like to learn from someone that I know can do it Properly.
Thank you for being here with us.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Steppingfeet - 10-04-2010

Hey JoshC and Peelstreetguy,

Monica vibrated your questions (the first two posted to this thread) during the first episode of Carla's "Into the Now".

You can access the archived episode by navigating to this page http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch and scrolling down to the blue bar that reads, "On Demand Episodes" and accessing the only episode aired so far, September 28, 2010.

We will try to make a habit of posting notification to this thread of whose questions were asked.

Thank you for the questions!!

Love/Light,
GLB

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 10-18-2010

All questions thus far have been answered by Carla. You can find them on the latest archive.

Now taking questions for next week's show! (C'mon everyone, don't be shy!)

Remember the show has been moved to Friday at 9:00 EST.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Deekun - 10-18-2010

Hello Carla and Monica,

I would like to ask about the validity of the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Aaron - 10-18-2010

Dear Carla and Monica, what is the best way to get in touch with one's own spiritual guidance system? How does it usually present itself to a person? What are the most efficient ways to ask for guidance? What are the steps that have been effective for you to get in tune with your guidance? Also, if there is a Q'uo session that has covered this topic before, I'd love to find that as well. Smile

Thank you for the incredible service that you and the bring4th team provide. It has been absolutely invaluable to me in this life.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Shemaya - 10-21-2010

Hi Carla and Monica,

Carla, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart, you and Q'uo and Ra have helped me so much in the last couple of years on my path of awakening. Just from reading and listening to your wise words , you have blessed my heart and spirit immensely. Thank you! And much thanks to Monica and EVERYONE else that helps and supports the spiritual work that you do!

My question has to do with power. My path recently has been a path of empowerment. How would you define spiritual power? What are the differences and similarities in power of those who choose service-to- self, compared to those who choose service-to-others?

And how do we achieve balance with power, wisdom, and love? You talked about this in the last show a bit, can you expand? As someone who has either been overbalanced towards love, and "given up" my power because of love, or at times used my power in unloving ways, how does one maintain their power and remain loving at the same time?

With love,
Gina

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - teilon102480 - 10-26-2010

Hi Carla and Monica, Thank you for all of your services to others that you so gladly do Smile

I have been drawn to your great service of the Law of One, I always learn something from your sessions with Ra, it clarified many things that I "felt" I knew. I have a couple of questions that I humbly ask that you answer Smile

Are you familiar with a book called Thiaoouba Prophecy? I was just recently drawn to find it and read it. It is very similar to Ra's teachings with the exception of our current density. Thao the entity that assisted the writer says that there are 9 densities if you will and that this planet is of the lowest of the densities 1st. Also that the people of this planet which is called Thiaoouba are of the highest density 9th. What input could you give us to clarify this? I feel that the people of Thiaoouba aren't at a higher density than that of Ra.

I thank you and send you love/light

Teilon ferreira

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - turtledude23 - 10-26-2010

Hi Carla, how did you and Jim achieve green ray and higher sexual energy transfers, Ra suggested studying "Tantric yoga" but there's ssoooo many of them, and alot of them are STS. Any books or methods you could recommend? Thanks.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 11-02-2010

All the questions thus far submitted have been asked on the show.

For those of you who might have missed it, Carla announced that she may be having surgery again, either in the spring or possibly as early as January. Which means that the show will get put on hold during her recovery time. So if you do have a question, now would be a good time to ask it!

We're now taking questions for this Friday's show. And, we invite everyone to call in live! It's nice to hear your voices!

(hint hint)

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Shawnna - 11-02-2010

Hi Carla. I am deeply grateful for the work you're doing. It has had such a tremendous impact on my life. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I am not a channel, and am not very familiar with channeling in general, other than what I've read here and at LLResearch.

I would love to know how I can learn more about my inner guides. I know they've been with me my whole life - I've experienced their protective presence on so many occasions.

What I would like to hear you speak about is how I can go deeper into learning who they are and how to proactively engage their guidance.

Blessings and Love always,

Shawnna Heart

EDIT - *smiling to myself* After posting this question for you, I decided to start reading your articles beginning with 2006. And I found this one - which is just what I needed! So many blessings....

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - xlsander - 11-12-2010

i have started this week to listen to the radio shows and wow this is really really great - Carla is so calm and a loving energy fills my heart listening to her - taking everything else in my life with much more ease - i even had Carla in my dream last night ALL night thank you my loved ones!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Steppingfeet - 11-15-2010

Dear Carla and Monica, thank you for offering this radio show.

My question is this: how does one differentiate between that authentic fear which warns one to avoid a particular situation not good for the self from that fear which is indicative of energy blockage and should be patiently worked through?

For instance, if one is afraid of putting ones hand in a meat grinder, that fear is there for good reason and its logic should be followed. Unless you don't like hands. If on the flip side one is, say, afraid of the increased responsibility of a promotion, or of public speaking, or of defusing a bomb that if not defused will harm hundreds of people, these fears can be worked through for the benefit of self and other, their logic need not be followed.

Edit: I could of course ask Carla this question outside of the radio program but given the helpful nature of Carla's response to these sorts of questions, I thought it would be nice if her response was available to an audience larger than one entity.

Love & Light, : ) GLB

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 11-24-2010

Just wanted to let everyone know, in case they're wondering, that we will be having a radio show this Friday (day after Thanksgiving) like normal. Now accepting questions!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - xlsander - 11-25-2010

(11-24-2010, 12:55 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Just wanted to let everyone know, in case they're wondering, that we will be having a radio show this Friday (day after Thanksgiving) like normal. Now accepting questions!

I read through the Law of One - and I have been through a lot of other spiritual body of work too - and I do realize everything that happens to me is a mirror of my deeper inner self and the "bag I packed" for this incarnation. Still I seem to have been brought into a situation (catalyst/contract) where an I am am not in a position to get out of the situation anymore (without hurting and disappointing everyone who loves me in this life) and on top am facing an inner urge which is very huge - say a souls call to strive for something certain where I repeatedly find myself in reoccurring dramas and disasters and its draining a lot - to a point i had given up on actually wanting to persist in this incarnation more than once.

I know I am loved - I know am not alone - I know I chose that for myself and contracted this - but I don't seem to get the point at all
to actually why just remain here and deal with this with no lesson learned...other than pain as result to following the best intentions for others and oneself

though I try to balance and to remain in the moment - be the best I can be and manage expectations - seek the love in the moment to finally understand what it is that I am doing "not right" so this is happening over and over and over again - how can i focus more particularly on finding out the reason for reoccurring catalyst and to finally get the lesson straight to make progress I am so so much longing for... ???Heart

If it wasn't for the deeply in me seeded urge that actually makes me strive for something I would just relax and let anything be - but this constant paradox of urge vs disappointment and non ability to achieve
the urge or at least make significant progress towards it - can you shed some light on this from your point of view? HeartHeartHeart

thank you for all your work and the forum here without it I'd probably had been back to the other side to space/time

in love alex

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - xlsander - 11-29-2010

thank you Carla!

and of course you too M HeartHeartHeart

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 11-29-2010

xlsander, your question was asked on the last show. Please listen to the latest archived show to her response.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - xlsander - 11-29-2010

i know - thats the thank you for :-)

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Nabil Naser - 12-01-2010

Dear Carla

Let me start by thanking you for the joy that you have brought to my life. Your service is beyond the call of duty.

My question is :

Would one be right in assuming that Ra was teaching us everything we needed to know about creation, without breaking the Law of Confusion?
In other words, is it possible that Ra's words hide much more information that we have realized so far?

Love, Light and Peace
Nabil

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 12-03-2010

We had technical difficulties tonight. Carla is visiting relatives and couldn't call in on dial-up, and had to call in by phone. So when you listen to the archived show, you will hear a few minutes of silence, then music. The actual show starts about 10 minutes late. So when listening to the archive, just fast-forward it past the Sally Oldfield song.

Nabil, we ran out of time but will do your question next week!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - ScottK - 12-06-2010

Hi Carla, Monica and Gary!

I sometimes have the pleasure of dealing with a person who is definitely polarizing towards service to self. He uses his charisma and deception to acquire power - which is fundamentally at odds with the way I view existence. I should also mention that myself and this power oriented individual have had conflict in the past about his inappropriate use of power. My way of dealing with people that I am fed up with like this, to this point, has been to simply ignore them on a personal basis (give them the silent treatment) and when the opportunity arises, to honestly point out their behavior to others. Of course, I have the deeper understanding in my core of the dance between the polarities, and of course that all is well.

Yesterday, I came across this transcript from a Q'uo session (excerpted):

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_0409.aspx

B: I have a final question. Those who seek the light, is there a way we can protect ourselves from those who seek the darkness?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We are most grateful that you have queried in this regard, for there is, indeed, the means by which any seeker of light might provide itself with a protection from such influence. Though it seems quite a foolish thing to do, the means is to enter, within one’s own heart, within the state of meditation or prayer and to find as much heartfelt love as one can generate and offer it to those that would wish one less than well, and to bathe these entities in this love and in that light and to offer to them that unconditional love from the heart which is so sweet and delicate to those of the positive polarity but which has the opposite effect upon those of the negative polarity.

However, we must remind each that it is necessary that the intention for such a protection be not to resist or to cause the entities of negative polarity any discomfort at all, but to simply offer the heartfelt love to such entities and then to bathe the self in the armor of love and light and to offer this love as often as is necessary in order that the protection and wall of light be constructed about the entity in a pure and heartfelt manner. Thus, the positive and negative poles offer a natural boundary, shall we say, or resistance, each to the other, for a certain portion of time and experience before the unification of these polarities is accomplished within the sixth-density illusion, as we spoke previously.

--end excerpt--

I feel that if I physically showed some sort of love and acceptance to this power oriented individual that I would be enabling him - he needs my acceptance to give him more power because of the position I hold. It's not a workplace situation, where people are often stuck kissing up to their bosses.

So to shorten my question, what would Jesus do and be when having to deal with a power and ego oriented individual in my circumstance on a daily or weekly basis? Both in outward physical behavior and thought/feeling..

Thanks in advance,

Scott

PS - The radio show is great!