Bring4th
An Opportunity at the Eclipse - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: An Opportunity at the Eclipse (/showthread.php?tid=14755)

An Opportunity at the Eclipse - Fuse - 08-08-2017

I doubt it will come as a surprise to most people in this community that there is an astrologically significant solar eclipse in thirteen days. But there are some fascinating things afoot in the alternative media, ufology, conspiracy-theory crowd surrounding this celestial event, and I feel guided to put a call out here to join in the effort as well, in case it reaches anyone it otherwise wouldn't.

A caveat: for me, it was actually reading the Law of One that finally convinced me that we aren't alone on this planet. (Don's reaction to Ra telling him that some of the UFOs people see are Earth-built was both hilarious and exactly my own reaction while reading it for the first time.) But this is a time in history when our skills of discernment are incredibly important. It's only hesitantly that I started reading ufology conspiracy theory sites, and I remain something of an agnostic about some of the claims one will find on sites like the one I'll link to below.

Setting that aside for the moment, what has been most fascinating to discover is how much effort that community is putting into drawing people together for collective meditations aimed at specific global purposes, particularly in the context of the transformation of our civilization into the fourth density one that we've all seen coming for thousands of years. As we approach the emergence of the nascent social-memory-complex from its chrysalis, I have come to suspect that it might require an act of collective will from positives here on the surface to send the Call, to declare our readiness to Source on the Earth's behalf. My telepathic communication with my higher self and masters confirms this, again, assuming I'm hearing Truth. If there is something to it, then the moment of the eclipse might present a unique opportunity for us to see that work Done.

Here is one of the principal websites involve. Their post about the meditation contains information about why this is necessary and effective, an astrological chart and breakdown of the exact timing of the collective meditation, a countdown clock, and visualization instructions. There will also be youtube videos with guided meditations set to really beautiful music, though if you want to use those I'd download and save them ahead of time to prevent server problems in the moment.

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/08/make-this-viral-unity-meditation-at.html

I hope you all will join us. I stumbled upon the Law of One almost simultaneously to discovering this other site, and while much other information I have found has withered in the light of meditation and reflection, the Law of One and Cobra's work have both held up for me. For the curious, the last major collective meditation this group undertook was in February, and it was astonishingly powerful to participate in. I saw the Light for the first time, with my eyes closed. So beautiful. The outcome of our collective intention was even more amazing though, as you can read in this followup report if you wish. Looking back, it really does seem to have made a difference in the world. https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/03/etheric-liberation-report.html

To end, let me tell you all a story. I have been working on Awakening now for what approaches thirty years, and I have seen some incredible things. But in all of that time, I have only ever had one dream that left me feeling like I might have seen something prophetic.

I don't remember much of the dream leading up to the significant moments, but I remember that it was nothing out of the ordinary. However...at some point, I found myself outside, and suddenly something stupendous happened to the Sun, which went partially dark, and...changed somehow. All of us were looking up at it, and there was this amazing sense of nervous energy, as if we could all feel it and were wondering what it portended. I remember though that I wasn't afraid.

I was in my young twenties at the time, and I certainly knew what eclipses were. I'd even seen a partial solar eclipse while a student. In the dream, I did not, interestingly, identify it as an eclipse. It didn't really "look" like one in the traditional sense, as if there was a lot more rays of light shining in toward the center than should if the disc of the moon is blocking out the sun. Though I was studying ritual magic and other new age philosophies at the time, I didn't have much knowledge of Energy as lightworkers know it. Looking back at the dream now, I recognize that what had changed is both the feel of the Sun's energetic output...and the nature of the senses I possessed with which to see it.

I woke up then, the image seared in my mind, as clear today as it was then.

Fast forward a couple decades.

Two days ago, I was in my back yard, figuring out where trees are going to show shadows during the eclipse, and testing out my eclipse glasses. At first, I looked the wrong direction to find the Sun.

I'm in the States, obviously, at a far enough northern latitude that the Sun is off axis from directly overhead. I knew this, of course, but how often do you look up at the Sun at midday? In my mind, I had it pictured that as I exited the back of my house, the Sun would be above and off to my right. But between conceptualizing which direction my house faced and which direction the Earth was tilted, I had it backwards. I looked up to my right and it wasn't there, so I turned around.

That's when it all clicked. It's the setting from my dream. It's the angle I was seeing the Sun at, visible to the right of a building and tree that I now recognize as my home. It's the vista that I will be taking in as I sit in my backyard and meditate with hundreds of thousands of others in an attempt to collectively trigger the very thing I dreamed about.

I live in Kansas City. At the moment of astrological significance that they have chosen to hold this meditation, the path of totality will be directly on top of me. I will be sitting in the circle of the Moon's shadow as Earth's lightworkers and wanderers reach out and try to collectively transform this world.

What, do you suppose, I, and we, are going to see?

(Note - I realize this topic might best fit on the Transition to Fourth Density sub-forum, but at least through the eclipse, I hope it's okay to leave it here where as many people will see it as possible.)

RE: An Opportunity at the Eclipse - Fuse - 08-08-2017

Ooh, some of the organizers of the meditation released an interview about the eclipse and drawing together in Unity. I just read the transcript and found some things I had intuited about this both discussed and confirmed. In any case, it's a fascinating read, so here's a link to the transcript.

http://prepareforchange.net/cobra-corey-goode-prepare-change-july-2017-interview/

RE: An Opportunity at the Eclipse - sjel - 08-08-2017

I was already planning to meditate during the eclipse, so this is perfect. I'll incorporate the pillar of light visualization too. So *start* at 11:11 am?? I'm thinking I'd start meditating a few minutes before that, so get into the zone, and then stay there for a half hour or so.

RE: An Opportunity at the Eclipse - Nau7ik - 08-09-2017

The corridor between the two eclipses is like a window of opportunity. Set your intentions now! This will be turbulent for the US, especially Trump. In Vedic astrology, the eclipse is happening at four degrees of Leo, in the Magha, royal throne, Nakshatra, close to the fixed star Reglus. So this clearly has to do with leadership and those in power. Also, Trump's Mars is triggered at the ascendant.

I did a Tarot spread to ask, "What are the spiritual principles behind the effects of the August 21st solar eclipse on the US?" I drew three cards: The Tower, The Moon, Princess of Cups. (Thoth Tarot).

Anyway, I shall try to be in spirit with the meditation. Meditation is always helpful, why not join together and let our intentions of peace and harmony out to the universe? Especially during an eclipse. We humans have a great power, that is one of choice. This is our planet and our experience. The future is not set in stone so let's create a better tomorrow in the now.

RE: An Opportunity at the Eclipse - Fuse - 08-09-2017

(08-08-2017, 07:21 PM)sjel Wrote: I was already planning to meditate during the eclipse, so this is perfect. I'll incorporate the pillar of light visualization too. So *start* at 11:11 am?? I'm thinking I'd start meditating a few minutes before that, so get into the zone, and then stay there for a half hour or so.

Follow your heart, as always. It might be good to try to lean into the visualizations at the same time others will be to maximize the number of souls at it, but other than that I say go wild, or at least go Creator.

RE: An Opportunity at the Eclipse - Fuse - 08-09-2017

(08-09-2017, 08:56 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I did a Tarot spread to ask, "What are the spiritual principles behind the effects of the August 21st solar eclipse on the US?" I drew three cards: The Tower, The Moon, Princess of Cups. (Thoth Tarot).

Woah, thanks Nau7ik! That's a profound reading, and fits the gravity of the moment to my mind.

(For the record, the gravity reference was not intended as an eclipse pun.  Dodgy

RE: An Opportunity at the Eclipse - Nau7ik - 08-10-2017

(08-09-2017, 01:24 PM)Fuse Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 08:56 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I did a Tarot spread to ask, "What are the spiritual principles behind the effects of the August 21st solar eclipse on the US?" I drew three cards: The Tower, The Moon, Princess of Cups. (Thoth Tarot).

Woah, thanks Nau7ik! That's a profound reading, and fits the gravity of the moment to my mind.

(For the record, the gravity reference was not intended as an eclipse pun.  Dodgy

Totally! I was surprised with the spread too! I didn't want to get into explaining it, but a basic research of the cards meanings will give an insightful perspective.

I was trying to form the question in a way that guidance could speak. You don't want to ask, "what's going to happen?" That won't give you an answer. It's too vague and broad. I remembered how the L/L Research group formed questions and the main point was "what are the spiritual principles?"

RE: An Opportunity at the Eclipse - LostSoul - 08-13-2017

"At the eclipse, the energy of electric fire of liberation will flow from the Galactic Center (the Pleroma) throughout the Solar System and will be channeled through Uranus and through the Sun / Moon eclipse, all of them located in fire zodiacal signs."

Not the anus Sad