Bring4th
My experience with Islam - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: My experience with Islam (/showthread.php?tid=14719)

Pages: 1 2

My experience with Islam - Cainite - 07-27-2017

I was an atheist and nihilist for most of my life. my parrents weren't religious at all, so first time I encountered
religion was in school.
The teacher started reading Quran and everything sounded so rediclous to me.
I was 8 years old and it was the second year of school. So I started making fun in the class.
But the teacher liked me, specially when one day I decided to just be silent in her class.

then I remember the high shool years, I challenged the religion teachers. once I asked one of them:
Why did Hasan ibn Ali (Their third Imam) marry 50 women?
He became red and left the class. then after ten minutes he returned and pretended nothing had happened.

I believed that Islam and Arabs had ruined everything in Iran. if you're familiar with history then you must know
that Iran (Persia) was amazing before the invasion of arabs and mongols.
and once I was reading a translation of Quran and one line was this : ''punish your women by beating them if they are not submissive''

Muhammad married ayishe when she was 9.
Quran says ''kill the non-believers''
Men can have 4 wives and 40 sigheh wives
Women are clearly controlled. and muslims make fun of you and even condemn you if you don't control every female related to you.
my friends expected me to control my older sister when I was young. and I never did.
Muslims didn't even allow persians to speak Parsi for awhile. and it was the work of Ferdowsi (the poet) that kept our language alive.

they sacrifice animals and give the meat to other rich people to gain more respect among them.
dogs are considered 'najes'' in islam. it means they're so dirty that being even close to them stains you ro sth.
even though Muhammad had a dog himself.

Typical muslim guy thinks every other woman except those related to him is a whore. if a woman insults a man's islamic beliefs or his female relatives, he thinks he has the right to attack them physically.

I can go on giving examples like this forever.

So such beliefs and the influence of an online german friend who knew history very well made me anti religion (specially islam) and even racist!

but then I discovered many great men that came after persia was islamized and they liked islam.
such as our mystics and poets.

I started believing in spirituality when I was 19. and eventually abandoned the racist and anti islamic beliefs.

Ra said that muhammad was legit.. so I guess quran and islam were changed by negative entities as time passed.

What do you think?

RE: My experience with Islam - YinYang - 07-27-2017

You've painted a pretty dire picture. There's not much one can say to that...

I would just mention that Ra didn't really say Muhammad was "legit" per say, they said something more along the lines of he was successful in switching the widespread belief system of the time from polytheism to monotheism.  

Persia was definitely a magical place. You gave us stories with flying carpets, Aladdin's lamp, Sinbad... I'll never forget those stories when we were kids. I always said I don't need 3 wishes from the genie, only one, that every wish I ever wish from now on becomes true! Lol!

RE: My experience with Islam - Cainite - 07-27-2017

(07-27-2017, 08:27 AM)YinYang Wrote: I would just mention that Ra didn't really say Muhammad was "legit" per say, they said something more along the lines of he was successful in switching the widespread belief system of the time from polytheism to monotheism.  

I believe Ra said he was an STO polarized wanderer. so I think that makes him a good guy.

(07-27-2017, 08:27 AM)YinYang Wrote: Persia was definitely a magical place. You gave us stories with flying carpets, Aladdin's lamp, Sinbad... I'll never forget those stories when we were kids. I always said I don't need 3 wishes from the genie, only one, that every wish I ever wish from now on becomes true! Lol!

Good way to enslave the genie! Smile

RE: My experience with Islam - Aion - 07-27-2017

I think that anybody who is interested in Islam through an esoteric lens would probably benefit from some study of Sufism.

As for the assessment, well, it's all there in the book.

A friend of mine who is half-Persian got me interested in Zoroastrianism, and he is also someone who is seeking his own original Persian routes that way. Not that he is religious, he is anything but, but he is a fair philosopher.

RE: My experience with Islam - Diana - 07-27-2017

I think people will unconsciously or consciously use a religion to 1) not have to think for themselves, and 2) not be accountable for their own actions and decisions. If a "sacred" text, such as the Quran or the Christian bible, tells you what to do (regardless of who wrote it because that doesn't matter), and why, then you (to no one in particular) are not making decisions based on your own thinking and feeling and knowing. All religion is about control. 

People are lacking in compassion and awareness everywhere. Look at the US. I couldn't even begin to list the things I think are messed up here. 

The best place to be is out of the box. Step outside of humanity and all the folly going on here. If you're out of the box you can look in and see what's happening but not be enmeshed with it. It's not always easy because there is a thick mass consciousness energetically speaking, but it's a good place to bring yourself back to point. It's important to have your own space, a sanctuary, where you can create and maintain an energetic respite from the world, in my opinion.

I don't mean to suggest there is no value to be found in a so-called sacred text, or anything for that matter. One can learn from anything. It's the "following" that's the problem.

RE: My experience with Islam - xise - 07-27-2017

I briefly searched for passages concerning Muhammad. I only found one talking about how he ended the worship of multiple deities. Can anyone post if they found other passages?

(07-27-2017, 10:46 AM)Aion Wrote: I think that anybody who is interested in Islam through an esoteric lens would probably benefit from some study of Sufism.

As for the assessment, well, it's all there in the book.

A friend of mine who is half-Persian got me interested in Zoroastrianism, and he is also someone who is seeking his own original Persian routes that way. Not that he is religious, he is anything but, but he is a fair philosopher.

Yes, Sufism is very spiritually rich. I like sufism as much as I like buddism and Law of One.

Sufism can be said to be Law of One in the style of poetry.

(07-27-2017, 11:42 AM)Diana Wrote: I think people will unconsciously or consciously use a religion to 1) not have to think for themselves, and 2) not be accountable for their own actions and decisions. If a "sacred" text, such as the Quran or the Christian bible, tells you what to do (regardless of who wrote it because that doesn't matter), and why, then you (to no one in particular) are not making decisions based on your own thinking and feeling and knowing. All religion is about control. 

People are lacking in compassion and awareness everywhere. Look at the US. I couldn't even begin to list the things I think are messed up here. 

The best place to be is out of the box. Step outside of humanity and all the folly going on here. If you're out of the box you can look in and see what's happening but not be enmeshed with it. It's not always easy because there is a thick mass consciousness energetically speaking, but it's a good place to bring yourself back to point. It's important to have your own space, a sanctuary, where you can create and maintain an energetic respite from the world, in my opinion.

I don't mean to suggest there is no value to be found in a so-called sacred text, or anything for that matter. One can learn from anything. It's the "following" that's the problem.

I agree completely.
They believe themselves to be so incomplete that they don't trust themselves enough and have to obey and follow things blindly.

I see many women with low self steam and men who overestimate themselves here..
I see these men as the experience of creator as a chimp who wants to be alpha in human form. Smile

My question is this : if religion is that bad then why positive entities helped create it? I'm talking about prophets.

(07-27-2017, 01:55 PM)xise Wrote: I briefly searched for passages concerning Muhammad. I only found one talking about how he ended the worship of multiple deities. Can anyone post if they found other passages?

There is also some info about him in Quo or Latwii channelings.

There I read that he was a 6d wanderer. and he felt unity inside him and wanted to communicate this wisdom.

RE: My experience with Islam - Glow - 07-27-2017

Cainite - Thanks for sharing your experience. Its very interesting to hear.

Oddly as I read about the domination of woman parts it made me think how parallel it truly is to a lot of the old time(mostly outgrown) male perspective here in north america that was supposedly christian based and endorsed.

I came from a Christian background so I can say I think a lot of the misleading non STO stuff in all those Abrahamic religions is just artifact of the culture of the time and unfortunately times have changed very slowly because it benefited those in charge.

Im sure the christian texts were adulterated for control of the churches power agenda but I realized even without that think about who the prophets were.

Basically they were conscious channeling their higher self. We know how hard it can be to get exact details through the mask of the ego. The mask of the culture at the time in my opinion could very easily explain why a lot of the darkness remained in the scriptures. We have a tendency to keep talking even though the message is so simple.

The point was to draw attention to the spiritual and away from the strictly material awareness. Well it did that but of course didn't get everything else perfect.

Look at anyone who conscious channels their higher self, the way they were shaped by the world always taints their story with a bit of themselves and everything that shaped them.

I think that why Ra is the most accurate source thus far. Carla stepped out enough that her ego couldn't inadvertently effect the message.

(07-27-2017, 02:40 PM)Glow Wrote: Cainite - Thanks for sharing your experience. Its very interesting to hear.

Thank you! I love sharing my thoughts here.

RE: My experience with Islam - xise - 07-27-2017

Quote:My question is this : if religion is that bad then why positive entities helped create it? I'm talking about prophets.

You could kind of say this same thing happened when Ra came to Earth (first quote), and probably the reason is that no one - not even Ra - can predict what occurs in the future, as even positive Wanderers can accidentally turn negative when they incarnate and get involved in 3D (second quote):

Quote:1.5 Questioner: Could you give me a little more detail about your role with the Egyptians?

Ra: I am Ra. The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity. We as a group, or what you would call a social memory complex, made contact with a race of your planetary kind which you call Egyptians. Others from our density made contact at the same time in South America, and the so-called “lost cities” were their attempts to contribute to the Law of One.

We spoke to one who heard and understood and was in a position to decree the Law of One. However, the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the, shall we say, compassion with which unity is informed by its very nature. Since it contains all, it cannot abhor any.

When we were no longer able to have appropriate channels through which to enunciate the Law of One, we removed ourselves from the now hypocritical position which we had allowed ourselves to be placed in. And other myths, shall we say, other understandings having more to do with polarity and the things of your vibrational complex, again took over in that particular society complex.

Does this form a sufficient amount of information, or could we speak further?

Quote:89.31 Questioner: What techniques did the two negatively harvested entities use for negative polarization on such a positively polarized planet?

Ra: I am Ra. The technique of control over others and domination unto the physical death was used in both cases. Upon a planetary influence much unused to slaughter these entities were able to polarize by this means. Upon your third-density environment at the time of your experiencing such entities would merely be considered, shall we say, ruthless despots which waged the holy war.

89.32 Questioner: Did these two entities evolve from the second density of the planet Venus along with the rest of the population of Venus that became Ra from second density to third?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

89.33 Questioner: What was the origin of the two entities of which you speak?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities were Wanderers from early positive fifth density.

89.34 Questioner: And yet, though they had already evolved through a positive fourth density they, shall we say, flipped polarity in the reincarnating in third density. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

89.35 Questioner: What was the catalyst for their change?

Ra: I am Ra. In our peoples there was what may be considered, from the viewpoint of wisdom, an overabundance of love. These entities looked at those still in darkness and saw that those of a neutral or somewhat negative viewpoint found such harmony, shall we say, sickening. The Wanderers felt that a more wisdom-oriented way of seeking love could be more appealing to those in darkness.

First one entity began its work. Quickly the second found the first. These entities had agreed to serve together and so they did, glorifying the One Creator, but not as they intended. About them were soon gathered those who found it easy to believe that a series of specific knowledges and wisdoms would advance one towards the Creator. The end of this was the graduation into fourth-density negative of the Wanderers, which had much power of personality, and some small deepening of the negatively polarized element of those not polarizing positively. There was no negative harvest as such.

(07-27-2017, 08:37 PM)xise Wrote: You could kind of say this same thing happened when Ra came to Earth (first quote), and probably the reason is that no one - not even Ra - can predict what occurs in the future, as even positive Wanderers can accidentally turn negative when they incarnate and get involved in 3D (second quote):

I thought the ability to move in time in time space would allow them to foresee several possible futures.

RE: My experience with Islam - xise - 07-28-2017

(07-27-2017, 10:41 PM)Cainite Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 08:37 PM)xise Wrote: You could kind of say this same thing happened when Ra came to Earth (first quote), and probably the reason is that no one - not even Ra - can predict what occurs in the future, as even positive Wanderers can accidentally turn negative when they incarnate and get involved in 3D (second quote):

I thought the ability to move in time in time space would allow them to foresee several possible futures.

It lets them see possibility vortices; they can see the die is six sided, but don't know whether the die will roll a 5 or 6 for sure is the way I think of it. Ra too has made decisions based on probability - their physical entry onto Earth - where the probabilities that occurred where the ones they did not believe likely - this is my theory given their understanding of possible futures, but not "the" future. Possible futures is also consistent with modern versions of quantum mechanics - the multiverse theory, or basically the concept that all possibilities play out in parallel alternate universes.

RE: My experience with Islam - unity100 - 07-29-2017

(07-27-2017, 06:29 AM)Cainite Wrote: Ra said that muhammad was legit

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=2#2

Quote:.......When this entity was no longer in this density, again the polarized beliefs in the many gods came into their own and continued so until the one known as Muhammad delivered the peoples into a more intelligible distortion of mind/body/spirit relationships........

That's what Ra says about Muhammad. As you see, it does not evaluate to 'legit' as it is used as a jargon on internet. Ie, it is not said that Muhammad's teachings are positively oriented, negatively oriented or non-polarized. Nothing specific to his or his teachings' nature is specified.

What is said apparently is that, in the context of beliefs present in this particular region (caanan/levant/middle east/mediterranean at large) there were many complex, convoluted interpretations of spirituality/religion (and there were) from Akhenaten until Muhammad's time, and Muhammed's teachings simplify and present an easier to understand format of mind/body/spirit relationships.

Specifically said, these relationships being the basic concepts of existence of spirit, body, how entities enter bodies and they leave when disincarnated, and similar things. This is without entering religion-specific details, because if you go further than that it becomes complicated even in Islam as well, and a lot of Caanan-culture specific beliefs enter the equation.

Moreover possibly the most important message relayed would be that everything is one, what is called 'the creator' is one, and everything is the creator altogether. If you move out to detail from there, again Islam too becomes complicated and the complex and convoluted interpretations of existence, creation as found in Caananite/Middle Eastern religious beliefs start to appear.

These fundamental concepts are fundamentals of spiritualism or existence at large. They do not give a particular quality or legitimacy to an entire body of religious or spiritual text themselves. Any more details further than these fundamental simple concepts, are that religion's or philosophy's own teachings.

RE: My experience with Islam - APeacefulWarrior - 07-31-2017

Well, on the subject of Mohammed himself and the early days of Islam, Ra never talked about it much but Q'uo did on several occasions. Q'uo seemed to be completely comfortable mentioning Mohammed in the same breath as other prophets/messengers like Jesus and the Buddha, even going so far as to use variations on the "peace be upon him" blessing when mentioning Mohammed. In particular, Q'uo discussed Mohammed's mission in some depth in this session.

Some of the more interesting aspects are Q'uo saying that Mohammed was of sixth-density origin and that he was, as the stories say, aided by Archangel Gabriel who was also sixth-density. Of course, Q'uo did also confirm that his teachings were in part corrupted by negative elements, as inevitably happens with all such revealed teachings, but would not go into detail on how. This was presumably in deference to the Law of Confusion.

However, with a little knowledge of the early days of Islam and the rise of Arabia as a major civilization, it's not hard to spot where it started. Because Islam was fractured almost immediately after Mohammed's death. A major dispute arose over succession. One group believed that Mohammed had officially designated a spiritual heir, a man named Ali who had been Islam's first male convert and one of Mohammed's closest friends during his time as Prophet. Another -larger- group claimed he made no such designation and held an election to designate the next Caliph. These two factions became the beginning of the Shia/Sunni split, respectively.

My own personal read of history is that the pre-Shia probably have the stronger claim regarding Ali, but that's neither here nor there. The pre-Sunni won out, and began the rule of the so-called "Rightly Guided Caliphs," during a period of both great expansion AND significant internal turmoil as internal battles over power became increasingly bitter. One of those Caliphs was even -probably- murdered. By the end of this period, Islam was thoroughly fragmented and with some factions bitterly opposed to each other. And the fragmenting continued after. By 1000CE or so (300ish years after Mohammed), there were three distinct Islamic kingdoms and several other smaller sub-states. This ultimately laid the foundation for the often bitter disputes -even wars- between them, why Islam cannot agree on basic Quranic interpretations, and how so many extremist views came to flourish.

That was a pretty effective subversion of an attempt at unification and spreading the idea of monotheism! Particularly considering that there's relatively little reason to think that the Quran itself was substantially corrupted. While it's impossible to know for certain without a time machine, it is probably a pretty accurate transcription of Mohammed's original teachings.

RE: My experience with Islam - Cainite - 07-31-2017

(07-31-2017, 02:30 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: Well, on the subject of Mohammed himself and the early days of Islam, Ra never talked about it much but Q'uo did on several occasions.  Q'uo seemed to be completely comfortable mentioning Mohammed in the same breath as other prophets/messengers like Jesus and the Buddha, even going so far as to use variations on the "peace be upon him" blessing when mentioning Mohammed. In particular, Q'uo discussed Mohammed's mission in some depth in this session.

Some of the more interesting aspects are Q'uo saying that Mohammed was of sixth-density origin and that he was, as the stories say, aided by Archangel Gabriel who was also sixth-density.   Of course, Q'uo did also confirm that his teachings were in part corrupted by negative elements, as inevitably happens with all such revealed teachings, but would not go into detail on how.  This was presumably in deference to the Law of Confusion.

However, with a little knowledge of the early days of Islam and the rise of Arabia as a major civilization, it's not hard to spot where it started.  Because Islam was fractured almost immediately after Mohammed's death.  A major dispute arose over succession.  One group believed that Mohammed had officially designated a spiritual heir, a man named Ali who had been Islam's first male convert and one of Mohammed's closest friends during his time as Prophet.  Another -larger- group claimed he made no such designation and held an election to designate the next Caliph.  These two factions became the beginning of the Shia/Sunni split, respectively.

My own personal read of history is that the pre-Shia probably have the stronger claim regarding Ali, but that's neither here nor there.  The pre-Sunni won out, and began the rule of the so-called "Rightly Guided Caliphs," during a period of both great expansion AND significant internal turmoil as internal battles over power became increasingly bitter. One of those Caliphs was even -probably- murdered.  By the end of this period, Islam was thoroughly fragmented and with some factions bitterly opposed to each other.  And the fragmenting continued after.  By 1000CE or so (300ish years after Mohammed), there were three distinct Islamic kingdoms and several other smaller sub-states.  This ultimately laid the foundation for the often bitter disputes -even wars- between them, why Islam cannot agree on basic Quranic interpretations, and how so many extremist views came to flourish.

That was a pretty effective subversion of an attempt at unification and spreading the idea of monotheism!  Particularly considering that there's relatively little reason to think that the Quran itself was substantially corrupted.  While it's impossible to know for certain without a time machine, it is probably a pretty accurate transcription of Mohammed's original teachings.

Ali was married to Muhammad's daughter.
Muhammad chose him in front of his followers in a place between Mecca and Medina known as ''Ghadire Khom'' as his heir. but then he died and Abubakr became the first Khalifeh.

Abubakr was old. Ali was a young man, so that's another reason most ppl chose him.

Ali was a great warrior. he is praised for his compassion for the poor, bravery, ...
Here, when ppl want to do sth hard, they call upon his name.
He did heroic things such as volunteering to wear Muhammad's clothes and sleep in his room so the assassins would kill him instead of Muhammad.

RE: My experience with Islam - Cainite - 07-31-2017

(07-31-2017, 02:30 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: Well, on the subject of Mohammed himself and the early days of Islam, Ra never talked about it much but Q'uo did on several occasions.  Q'uo seemed to be completely comfortable mentioning Mohammed in the same breath as other prophets/messengers like Jesus and the Buddha, even going so far as to use variations on the "peace be upon him" blessing when mentioning Mohammed. In particular, Q'uo discussed Mohammed's mission in some depth in this session.

Some of the more interesting aspects are Q'uo saying that Mohammed was of sixth-density origin and that he was, as the stories say, aided by Archangel Gabriel who was also sixth-density.   Of course, Q'uo did also confirm that his teachings were in part corrupted by negative elements, as inevitably happens with all such revealed teachings, but would not go into detail on how.  This was presumably in deference to the Law of Confusion.

However, with a little knowledge of the early days of Islam and the rise of Arabia as a major civilization, it's not hard to spot where it started.  Because Islam was fractured almost immediately after Mohammed's death.  A major dispute arose over succession.  One group believed that Mohammed had officially designated a spiritual heir, a man named Ali who had been Islam's first male convert and one of Mohammed's closest friends during his time as Prophet.  Another -larger- group claimed he made no such designation and held an election to designate the next Caliph.  These two factions became the beginning of the Shia/Sunni split, respectively.

My own personal read of history is that the pre-Shia probably have the stronger claim regarding Ali, but that's neither here nor there.  The pre-Sunni won out, and began the rule of the so-called "Rightly Guided Caliphs," during a period of both great expansion AND significant internal turmoil as internal battles over power became increasingly bitter. One of those Caliphs was even -probably- murdered.  By the end of this period, Islam was thoroughly fragmented and with some factions bitterly opposed to each other.  And the fragmenting continued after.  By 1000CE or so (300ish years after Mohammed), there were three distinct Islamic kingdoms and several other smaller sub-states.  This ultimately laid the foundation for the often bitter disputes -even wars- between them, why Islam cannot agree on basic Quranic interpretations, and how so many extremist views came to flourish.

That was a pretty effective subversion of an attempt at unification and spreading the idea of monotheism!  Particularly considering that there's relatively little reason to think that the Quran itself was substantially corrupted.  While it's impossible to know for certain without a time machine, it is probably a pretty accurate transcription of Mohammed's original teachings.

Ali was married to Muhammad's daughter.
Muhammad chose him in front of his followers in a place between Mecca and Medina known as ''Ghadire Khom'' as his heir. but then he died and Abubakr became the first Khalifeh.

Abubakr was old. Ali was a young man, so that's another reason most ppl chose him.

Ali was a great warrior. he is praised for his compassion for the poor, bravery, ...
Here, when ppl want to do sth hard, they call upon his name.
He did heroic things such as volunteering to wear Muhammad's clothes and sleep in his room so the assassins would kill him instead of Muhammad.

RE: My experience with Islam - Spooner - 08-09-2017

(07-27-2017, 06:29 AM)Cainite Wrote: Ra said that muhammad was legit.. so I guess quran and islam were changed by negative entities as time passed.

What do you think?

Ra didn't say muhammad was legit. He said he introduced a "more intelligible" conception of the Law of One. Remember the Law of One can also be understood through negative polarity which certainly seems to be the path of Mohammud who was a warlord.

"Abandoning racist and un-islamic beliefs" sounds a little naive. There are real differences between people groups and ideologies. It's up to you to judge if these are preferable or not. Negativity enters when you seek to enslave or oppress other-selves (Submission = Islam, a religion spread through conquest). Choosing to be separate and to walk a distinct path is not negative. This would involve coming to rational understanding of the distinctions between modes of being and a rejection of negative paths.

RE: My experience with Islam - Cainite - 08-09-2017

(08-09-2017, 04:16 PM)Spooner Wrote: Ra didn't say muhammad was legit. He said he introduced a "more intelligible" conception of the Law of One. Remember the Law of One can also be understood through negative polarity which certainly seems to be the path of Mohammud who was a warlord.

Last time I checked, negative warlords don't introduce more intelligible conceptions of Law of One. Smile

Quote:"Abandoning racist and un-islamic beliefs" sounds a little naive. There are real differences between people groups and ideologies. It's up to you to judge if these are preferable or not. Negativity enters when you seek to enslave or oppress other-selves (Submission = Islam, a religion spread through conquest). Choosing to be separate and to walk a distinct path is not negative. This would involve coming to rational understanding of the distinctions between modes of being and a rejection of negative paths.

I said Anti Islamic, not un-islamic. I dont have islamic beliefs.

RE: My experience with Islam - unity100 - 08-09-2017

(08-09-2017, 05:04 PM)Cainite Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 04:16 PM)Spooner Wrote: Ra didn't say muhammad was legit. He said he introduced a "more intelligible" conception of the Law of One. Remember the Law of One can also be understood through negative polarity which certainly seems to be the path of Mohammud who was a warlord.

Last time I checked, negative warlords don't introduce more intelligible conceptions of Law of One. Smile

Actually, they can. The introduced understanding does not need to be balanced or positive.

How much of what happened during Mohammad's life in regard to raids, wars, plunder, slavery etc can be evaluated within the realities of that time (since these were normal social practice by then, done by all parties in that geography, and with other cultures all around the known world with differing practices) is a question and debate in itself. So it is hard to say whether the teachings and practices he introduced in regard to these are negative because they were negative, or, they are negative because the norms of the time were negative. This includes also social norms and practices introduced to islam during its creation by Mohammad himself.

After Mohammad it becomes more complicated. It is a considerable duration after his death that Quran is compiled. Quran was in pieces and bits during Mohammad's time, written here and there, memorized by this or that person, and by the Caliph's efforts that these were brought together and compiled into a book. It becomes even more complicated when, after a longer time all copies but a certain one are destroyed by a caliph, what remained declared unchanged word of god.

Some scholars outside islamic countries think that Quran was compiled to reflect the social practices and traditions of local tribes, combined with numerous elements taken from semitic cultures, judaism and christianity (Ibrahimite religious continuity), but this kind of argument meets harsh reaction by islamic cultures - especially the ones in middle east.

However, as it pertains to what Ra says, there is indeed truth to the simplest creed of Mohammad's teaching:

There is one creator, and everything is one in that creator. There is spirit, body and mind. Entire existence is manifestation of that creator, that we together constitute.

Anything from there and on, are particular to islam.

RE: My experience with Islam - Cainite - 08-10-2017

I'm gonna repeat what I said in another post :
Q'uo said Muhammad was a 6D wanderer, and felt unity inside him.
If anyone knows where the channeling session I'm talking about is, plz share it here.

RE: My experience with Islam - xise - 08-10-2017

Oh man, it's late and my memory. Just posted the same thing I already posted days ago. Haha.

RE: My experience with Islam - Spooner - 08-10-2017

It should be noted that in 6D negative and positive polarities re-unite. This means Mohammed could have been a 6D wanderer who had a negative polarity path. So while not inherently negative he could have had a bias toward the negative path. This certainly seems to be the case when you look at his life and the life of his followers.

RE: My experience with Islam - APeacefulWarrior - 08-11-2017

(08-10-2017, 04:24 AM)Cainite Wrote: I'm gonna repeat what I said in another post :
Q'uo said Muhammad was a 6D wanderer, and felt unity inside him.
If anyone knows where the channeling session I'm talking about is, plz share it here.

I actually put that link into my reply above.

However, here are some highlights:

Quote:P: My questions concern the history of Islam. Would you be able to comment on the origin of the Koran?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. We are working with this instrument to give it the image of the answer, shall we say. The means of transmission and point of origin of this holy work is the inspiration that the one known as Mohammed was able to open itself to receive at various times during its life experience which it had offered to the one Creator as a gift or glorification, for this entity had many experiences of the unity of all things and was desirous in a great extent to bring back this inspiration that those of its peoples might also be blessed as it was blessed.

Thus, the information that has been gathered in this holy work was that which was divinely inspired and though difficult to describe in the languages of the time, yet this entity set itself to this purpose and was single-minded in its pursuit of this mission, shall we say.

Is there a further query, my sister?

P: Yes. In the book itself it says Mohammed was inspired and that the message came through Gabriel, that the work itself is the word of God Itself and was absolute and had no flaw. Could you tell me the density of Gabriel and the identity of Gabriel? And what do they mean really when they say this is the word of God and is absolute?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. We will attempt to respond. The entity, Gabriel, was one of a number of entities that assisted in this transmission, being the focus of the effort, was one which worked with the entity known as Mohammed as this entity had dedicated its life purpose previous to the incarnation to working with those of its own kind, shall we say. Thus, the effort was put forth by those of the density of love and light in balance, that being six, working with those of the same vibratory level who had taken incarnation for the purpose of such a mission.

Is there a further query, my sister?

P: Could you comment on the amount of negative or Orion influence in the book itself?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. As with all such efforts of light and service to others the power of the polarity puts forth an attraction and is, shall we say, noticed by those in the vicinity. There is often notice by those of the so-called Orion Empire that they be able to utilize the balancing efforts of this planet’s quarantine system to offer some form of their own information wherever possible and to make this offering to appear as the same as that which first attracted their notice.

Thus, with all such efforts there is some infiltration of the signal with other information at odd moments or targets of opportunity that exist in all entities that are mortal. Thus, all such inspirational information has this feature whereby there is attracted to it the balancing efforts by those of the so-called loyal opposition.

And then the questioning starts getting fairly repetitive as the questioner continues to ask questions about negative influences on the Quran, while Q'uo continues to cite the Law of Confusion and repeats that all such holy works are susceptible to distortion/corruption over time through both deliberate and accidental misinterpretation.

(I also cut a quick question that was just repeating and verifying the 6D origins of Mohammed and Gabriel.)

But basically, Q'uo gives no indication that Mohammed was insincere in his teachings or had goals beyond making an attempt to introduce concepts of Unity to humanity while working within the somewhat limited philosophical framework of the time. It appears that Q'uo does not consider Mohammed to be personally at fault for some of the abuses done by later Muslims, any more than Jesus should be blamed for the Spanish Inquisition or some of the Puritans' bad behaviors.

RE: My experience with Islam - Cainite - 08-11-2017

(08-11-2017, 01:43 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: But basically, Q'uo gives no indication that Mohammed was insincere in his teachings or had goals beyond making an attempt to introduce concepts of Unity to humanity while working within the somewhat limited philosophical framework of the time.  It appears that Q'uo does not consider Mohammed to be personally at fault for some of the abuses done by later Muslims, any more than Jesus should be blamed for the Spanish Inquisition or some of the Puritans' bad behaviors.

Yeah.. a 6D entity choosing to incarnate in those times and in that particular area must've had so much courage.
Among the kind of people who used to bury female children alive.

Thank you for sharing the link. I don't know why I didn't see it the first time.

(08-11-2017, 03:16 AM)Cainite Wrote: Yeah.. a 6D entity choosing to incarnate in those times and in that particular area must've had so much courage.

Yeah, I think that's one thing people are often missing when they talk about Mohammed and the Quran:  just how much of a lawless uncivilized backwater the Arabian Peninsula was when Mohammed first arrived on the scene.   It was mostly just various tribes and warlords, constantly feuding, with a handful of semi-civilized city-states like Mecca and Medina which were largely controlled by merchant-princes.  Say what you will about the applicability of many of the Quran's rules to life today... but at the time, the rapidity with which the Peninsula united under a single set of laws and grew into a major power was borderline miraculous.

Within only 200-300 years or so, the Islamic Kingdoms really were among the most advanced and prosperous civilizations on Earth at the time.

(And this out of a land so barren and anarchistic that Alexander the Great just passed it by without even considering it worth conquering!)  

The only time another world power has so quickly emerged was America, and even then, it was basically formed out of importing the culture and technology of Europe wholesale.  Mohammed was starting almost from scratch, aside from building his teachings off of the existing Judeo-Christian traditions.  Not to mention that, as I understand it, most or all of the laws in the Quran were largely based on reforming existing tribal practices to make them less destructive. 

My sincere hope is that Islam today will get past their current growing pains and figure out how to co-exist in the modern connected globalized world... but from a historical perspective, it's hard not to see Mohammed's mission as being mostly successful.  At least in the short-term.  Once we're talking about 1,000+ years after his death, all bets are off - just like they would be for anyone in similar circumstances.

RE: My experience with Islam - AnthroHeart - 08-11-2017

I saw a video where a Muslim man said that their book commands Muslims to terrorize "them". I think them meaning non-believers of Islam.

RE: My experience with Islam - Spooner - 08-11-2017

(08-11-2017, 04:52 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 03:16 AM)Cainite Wrote: Yeah.. a 6D entity choosing to incarnate in those times and in that particular area must've had so much courage.

Yeah, I think that's one thing people are often missing when they talk about Mohammed and the Quran:  just how much of a lawless uncivilized backwater the Arabian Peninsula was when Mohammed first arrived on the scene.   It was mostly just various tribes and warlords, constantly feuding, with a handful of semi-civilized city-states like Mecca and Medina which were largely controlled by merchant-princes.  Say what you will about the applicability of many of the Quran's rules to life today... but at the time, the rapidity with which the Peninsula united under a single set of laws and grew into a major power was borderline miraculous.

Within only 200-300 years or so, the Islamic Kingdoms really were among the most advanced and prosperous civilizations on Earth at the time.  

(And this out of a land so barren and anarchistic that Alexander the Great just passed it by without even considering it worth conquering!)  

The only time another world power has so quickly emerged was America, and even then, it was basically formed out of importing the culture and technology of Europe wholesale.  Mohammed was starting almost from scratch, aside from building his teachings off of the existing Judeo-Christian traditions.  Not to mention that, as I understand it, most or all of the laws in the Quran were largely based on reforming existing tribal practices to make them less destructive. 

My sincere hope is that Islam today will get past their current growing pains and figure out how to co-exist in the modern connected globalized world... but from a historical perspective, it's hard not to see Mohammed's mission as being mostly successful.  At least in the short-term.  Once we're talking about 1,000+ years after his death, all bets are off - just like they would be for anyone in similar circumstances.

Islam's "achievements" were almost entirely due to not entirely destroying the persian and greek cultures they conquered. This isn't really a contribution.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

TL;DR
1. All the "math and culture" attributed to arabs already existed in Mediterranean and Byzantine culture. They did not actually advance these fields of study, only partially preserved them.
2. 700 years of slave raiding literally depopulated the entire southern European coastline until around Crusades in 1300 in which europeans reconquered Sicily and Crete and gave breathing room to Italian city states to reassert their dominance. Millions of europeans were abucted and forced into slavery.
3. The arab invasions destroyed northern africa agriculture which used to feed most of Europe and neglect of irrigation caused desertification.
4. Islamic piracy almost entirely shut down Mediterranean trade leading to de-urbanization
5. Constant aggression over centuries placed Europe on defensive (except for short period of Crusades).

"Moderate Islam:" is a myth: https://youtu.be/XrkHG1br37k
What we call moderates are simply non-religious but cultural muslims akin to agnostics. It is only by rejecting islam that "muslims" can obtain a semblance of moderation.

Actually, I meant more basic achievements like "turning a hellhole backwater full of feuding villages into a united cohesive society nearly overnight."  And either way, on the topic of Mohammed and his message specifically, there's nothing in what either Ra or Q'uo says to suggest he wasn't a legitimate spiritual source.

Otherwise, frankly, every culture has their high points and low points.  If we wanted to start bickering and arguing over who killed who, the Europeans\Christians don't really have room to talk either considering the outright genocides that happened in the Americas.  When it comes down to it, EVERY culture in the world was barbaric by modern standards for pretty much all of its history up until very recent decades -if that- and so finger-pointing is pretty pointless. It's just lugging out cultural baggage that we probably should be packing away and moving on from.

But either way, personally, I prefer to look towards a future where humanity is united and at peace, rather than continuing to propagate a whole bunch of bad blood that has no real purpose except increasing tensions, making violence more likely, and threatening that peace coming about.  Which is another reason finger-pointing is kind of pointless.  It just puts more money in the pockets of those who profit off animosity without actually getting us any closer to peaceful solutions to working out various cultural differences.