Bring4th
Odd rash - any ideas? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Odd rash - any ideas? (/showthread.php?tid=14655)

Pages: 1 2

Odd rash - any ideas? - Bring4th_Austin - 07-12-2017

Looking for some practical suggestions for finding a root cause for some weird rash that has appeared twice now.

A month and a half ago, I had some odd bug-bite looking bumps start showing up on my arms and legs. I looked everywhere for a source of bug bites but found none. They kept getting worse and worse, and I decided that they weren't bug bites once I went on an out-of-state trip and they continued to appear. Eventually, they turned into a red rash in some places, simply raised skin bumps in other places. It was very itchy at first but then calmed down to a light itch. It lasted about 2 full weeks from the first appearance until it mostly healed. I switched my soap during that time in case it was a reaction to some chemical.

When it went away I was very relieved. Until this morning, I woke up to find that the same sort of bumps/rash reappeared on my hand and some patches on my fingers and, much to my dismay, on my face. I've looked up pictures of eczema and it really doesn't look like any other picture I've seen. It's not dry or scaly. It is mostly small bumps that then cause redness of the skin. Some of the bumps are very small. Some of the rash looks different than other parts. On my hand, it looks just like red dots. On my face, it looks more like a smooth red patch.

Any ideas or suggestions for diagnosis? I plan to go to the doctor if it persists, but have heard that doctors have a hard time diagnosing rashes, and it seems so mysterious.

Treatment suggestions are welcome as well, but it'd be nice to find the root physical cause. I've started a thread about metaphysical dynamics of such rashes here: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14656

Thanks!

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - BlatzAdict - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 01:52 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: Looking for some practical suggestions for finding a root cause for some weird rash that has appeared twice now.

A month and a half ago, I had some odd bug-bite looking bumps start showing up on my arms and legs. I looked everywhere for a source of bug bites but found none. They kept getting worse and worse, and I decided that they weren't bug bites once I went on an out-of-state trip and they continued to appear. Eventually, they turned into a red rash in some places, simply raised skin bumps in other places. It was very itchy at first but then calmed down to a light itch. It lasted about 2 full weeks from the first appearance until it mostly healed. I switched my soap during that time in case it was a reaction to some chemical.

When it went away I was very relieved. Until this morning, I woke up to find that the same sort of bumps/rash reappeared on my hand and some patches on my fingers and, much to my dismay, on my face. I've looked up pictures of eczema and it really doesn't look like any other picture I've seen. It's not dry or scaly. It is mostly small bumps that then cause redness of the skin. Some of the bumps are very small. Some of the rash looks different than other parts. On my hand, it looks just like red dots. On my face, it looks more like a smooth red patch.

Any ideas or suggestions for diagnosis? I plan to go to the doctor if it persists, but have heard that doctors have a hard time diagnosing rashes, and it seems so mysterious.

Treatment suggestions are welcome as well, but it'd be nice to find the root physical cause. I've started a thread about metaphysical dynamics of such rashes here: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14656

Thanks!

Can you give more information on your dietary habits? I tend to get something like this when I eat too much dairy. I've since needed to learn how to completely omit it from my diet along with breads. Breads contain a lot of heavy metals anything made with grains contain heavy metals due to recent increased chemtrailing efforts by your pals in the Onion Ring Empire. 

It might not just be emotional, it could be due to heavy metals we're not supposed to be injesting or a lack of anti oxidants, as redness indicates heat and inflammation.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - Jeremy - 07-12-2017

Hmm a picture would really help. I can ask a doc here
At work.

If you do go to a doctor, make sure it's a dermatologist. A primary care or internal medicine doctor would be a waste of your time and probably result in pills rather than an attempt to actually find the cause

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - Bring4th_Austin - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 02:05 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: Can you give more information on your dietary habits? I tend to get something like this when I eat too much dairy. I've since needed to learn how to completely omit it from my diet along with breads. Breads contain a lot of heavy metals anything made with grains contain heavy metals due to recent increased chemtrailing efforts by your pals in the Onion Ring Empire. 

It might not just be emotional, it could be due to heavy metals we're not supposed to be injesting or a lack of anti oxidants, as redness indicates heat and inflammation.

Thanks for the help Felix. I'm not vegan or vegetarian, but I tend to eat like that. I only eat meat with about 1-3 meals a week, same with dairy, and it's usually a small amount of dairy. I don't eat a lot of bread but it is more common. Going back to Saturday or so, the only things in my diet that contain any of this were a chicken sandwich on Saturday and then veggie tacos wraps last night ("bread" being the tortillas, which were wheat). Regarding antioxidants, I eat a lot of veggies and beans, so I think I should be okay there.

I'd say my recent diet has contained less meat and dairy than normal. But I'm definitely considering that it is diet related - definitely seems possible that it is coming from the inside out. Only confusing thing is that I haven't changed anything about my diet recently. It's been pretty steadily the same for a few years now without much addition or subtraction of types of ingredients.

I agree with you that it's probably primarily an outer environment thing and not just emotional. But in my understanding, if I were balanced to a certain degree, outer environment issues would be less likely to trigger bodily catalyst. So I'm thinking there is something there.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - anagogy - 07-12-2017

[I saw you changed the OP to *physical* causes rather than metaphysical so I removed my post since it was no longer on topic to the discussion at hand]

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - Bring4th_Austin - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 02:22 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Hmm a picture would really help. I can ask a doc here
At work.

If you do go to a doctor, make sure it's a dermatologist. A primary care or internal medicine doctor would be a waste of your time and probably result in pills rather than an attempt to actually find the cause

I really appreciate that offer. I have some hesitation of posting pics of a rash, just for personal reasons, but I suppose we're all friends here. Link: http://i.imgur.com/TbJ9oHh.jpg

This is a picture of the back of my hand and how it manifests as little bumps. It's the primary way it shows up.

My plan would be to get a referal for a dermatologist from my primary care doc. I have to do that anyways for my insurance.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - Jade - 07-12-2017

I have to echo Blatz a moment here because I was just thinking yesterday about how I haven't had any excema since quitting dairy - I hadn't thought about it in a while because it was a minor, but constant, irritation.

My others thoughts, having suffered very sensitive skin up until the dietary change, was that I had a lot of triggers: number one being an allergy to cheap alloy metals. Watches, costume jewelry, denim, etc are off the table for me. The placement on your hand makes me think maybe a watch? (When I'd wear a watch, if I sweat, it would spread up my arm) or maybe a lotion/soap in the house?

What it physically looks like to me is when my ex, who had thick coarse hair also, got a hair follicle infection from his hot tub. Is it only on your hand?

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - unity100 - 07-12-2017

Sun may be a factor. If you wandered too much under strong sun, this may cause it.

Also increased levels of stress combined with sun exposure may trigger it and it may be quite strong.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - YinYang - 07-12-2017

I had that once, and my mom gave me this ointment called Dovate which fixed it overnight. Since then I have always kept a tube of it in the house, it's wonderful stuff! It works for any skin irritation.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBI8-OV3ohCVF4CbXe6HC...NMCQrx121x]

I think you can only get it on prescription from a dermatologist, and I agree with the others, go straight to a dermatologist, a GP will most likely refer you to one anyway.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - BlatzAdict - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 02:25 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 02:05 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: Can you give more information on your dietary habits? I tend to get something like this when I eat too much dairy. I've since needed to learn how to completely omit it from my diet along with breads. Breads contain a lot of heavy metals anything made with grains contain heavy metals due to recent increased chemtrailing efforts by your pals in the Onion Ring Empire. 

Thanks for the help Felix. I'm not vegan or vegetarian, but I tend to eat like that. I only eat meat with about 1-3 meals a week, same with dairy, and it's usually a small amount of dairy. I don't eat a lot of bread but it is more common. Going back to Saturday or so, the only things in my diet that contain any of this were a chicken sandwich on Saturday and then veggie tacos wraps last night ("bread" being the tortillas, which were wheat). Regarding antioxidants, I eat a lot of veggies and beans, so I think I should be okay there.

I'd say my recent diet has contained less meat and dairy than normal. But I'm definitely considering that it is diet related - definitely seems possible that it is coming from the inside out. Only confusing thing is that I haven't changed anything about my diet recently. It's been pretty steadily the same for a few years now without much addition or subtraction of types of ingredients.

I agree with you that it's probably primarily an outer environment thing and not just emotional. But in my understanding, if I were balanced to a certain degree, outer environment issues would be less likely to trigger bodily catalyst. So I'm thinking there is something there.

keep in mind cooked vs raw is a big difference in exhibit A

[Image: kirlianphoto.jpg]

hence why sushi might be better than other dishes due to it's raw composition.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRW0XO2xWn4 [/video]

and the following movie also teaches about inflammation and how many things can be solved sleeping grounded. so my question to you is,  how much of that stuff has been cooked?

I would get these bumps that just would pop up all over my body much like you, it didn't start ramping up until the past couple of years. It would always occur when eating too much cheese, sugars, wheats, anything that would result in an acidic environment.  As a result I've had to learn to love for the temple that houses this infinite spark by paying attention more to what goes in, as well as what goes out.

I have a newfound love for sour foods, pickles, sauerkraut, pickled eggs, it's funny how it is so much more healthier for you. It is analagous to those who seek to surround themselves with light as opposed to those who seek to ignite the spark within.

Processed Sugar or gluten that gets processed into sugar by the body, seems to be a physical manifestation of that thought complex.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - sunnysideup - 07-12-2017

Yikes that looks itchy, Austin.
I'm just throwing it out there, but have you by any chance been gardening lately? If so it could be phytophotodermatitis. You could also have been exposed to hairs from pine or oak processionary caterpillars nearby which can cause skin reactions. Anyway I hope you get well soon.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - smc - 07-12-2017

folliculitis I think...

from the photo most of the red is directly around a hair...

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - smc - 07-13-2017

I've had folliculitis of the skin on my face/chin... it's an infection in each hair shaft/pore... on my face (female) it went to a shiny tight sort of larger red patch... on other areas it was more localised to each hair area...

a salt water bath might help

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - xise - 07-13-2017

I've gotten a very similar rash three times more than a decade ago, and it only lasted 2-3 days and were not itchy. The occurrences were separated by years, and the only common factor was that for two of the occurrences, I drank about 1.5-2 liters of diet coke the day before the rash appeared. The other instance I think I only drank 1/2 liter of diet coke - which was very common for me decades ago. All three instances were also high stress studying for exams days (but I've had plenty of high stress days since...).

But there are probably tons of different rashes that look similarly...

-----

Edit: On closer examination, it appears the red spots are where the hair follicles are...that definitely wasn't the case for my rash.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - BlatzAdict - 07-13-2017

(07-13-2017, 01:43 AM)xise Wrote: I've gotten a very similar rash three times more than a decade ago, and it only lasted 2-3 days and were not itchy. The occurrences were separated by years, and the only common factor was that for two of the occurrences, I drank about 1.5-2 liters of diet coke the day before the rash appeared. The other instance I think I only drank 1/2 liter of diet coke - which was very common for me decades ago. All three instances were also high stress studying for exams days (but I've had plenty of high stress days since...).

-----

Edit: On closer examination, it appears the red spots are where the hair follicles are...that definitely wasn't the case for my rash.

corn syrup.. condensed sugars gathered from the corn plant.. the corn plant sprayed with glyphosate for years absorbing that s***, then they make an extract out of it.. everyone knows high fructose corn syrup so they change the name to isolated fructose. This isn't sugar people, this is POISON CONCENTRATE.

http://naturalsociety.com/watch-corporations-renamed-high-fructose-corn-syrup/

It's time to pay attention in the sense that your free will is being taken away from you, due to cost cutting corporations that seek to poison you and make a buck off of it.

" “A third product, HFCS-90, is sometimes used in natural and ‘light’ foods, where very little is needed to provide sweetness. Syrups with 90% fructose will not state high fructose corn syrup on the label [anymore], they will state ‘fructose’ or ‘fructose syrup’.”

Everytime you buy something that contains fructose, you are saying to the Onion Empire, hey keep making these products keep poisoning me. You've got to really start boycotting sodas, drink soda that has natural sugar mixed in. Mexican Coca-Cola at least uses unrefined sugar!

I could say this is very bad for you, but instead just do your due dillegence. Research Research Research:

Effects of sucrose and high fructose corn syrup consumption on spatial memory function and hippocampal neuroinflammation in adolescent rats. From the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25242636

I find a lot of people here to be victims of the Orion Empire. http://www.naturalnews.com/054163_glyphosate_risks_hijacked_biotech_giants.html

Just look at this proof, this shill tries to sell Glyphosate saying it's safe but then refuses to drink a glass of it.

A last note Austin, we are multidimensional beings, if you only take care of the emotional aspect, then you're only taking care of the mind aspect, but you still have the body and spirit to take care of in conjunction which involves paying attention to what goes in physically not just energetically. It's a multi dimensional process where in taking care of the emotional aspect checks off 1 of those dimensions in the trinity of MBS.

https://www.ecowatch.com/monsantos-roundup-found-in-75-of-air-and-rain-samples-1881869607.html
Monsanto's Roundup Found in 75% of Air and Rain Samples

http://www.naturalnews.com/041464_glyphosate_Monsanto_toxicity.html
"Glyphosate stays in the bone
In some of the first studies in the 90s involving rats, 30-36 percent of glyphosate was passed through the animal's gut wall and into their bodies. A similar study on hens and goats got likewise results. In the rat study, seven days after the glyphosate was administered, the remaining glyphosate levels were found in the rats' bones. In a WHO publication, "the glyphosate isotope was widely distributed throughout the body, but was primarily found in bone."

With these findings, it seems that EPA regulators have missed the point. Glyphosate, regardless of what limits are set, sinks into human organs and accumulates, creating a toxic environment for the human body. The EPA's "reference dose," is a hoax. A "reference dose" does not take into consideration the long term accumulation of glyphosate in a mammal's organs, especially bone. Here's a question: Since bone's major constituent is calcium phosphate, how might glyphosate, which acts as a fake phosphate in plants, manipulate bone growth?"

I was sad to see anyone eating Taco Bell when I got to homecoming, it all tastes well and good sure, it's cheap, it's also produced by subsidiary corporations that are owned by the Orion Empire.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - smc - 07-13-2017

Monsieur Blatz I have a feeling Monsieur Austin doesn't eat Onion Rings

Have you been in a spa or swimming pool lately? or shared a razor or soap or lotion Monsieur Austin?

I feel more and more that it looks like what I had - folliculitis...

don't use any oils or lotions - only pure soap thoroughly rinsed off afterwards & try to avoid heat or sweating

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - Bring4th_Austin - 07-13-2017

(07-12-2017, 10:16 PM)sunnysideup Wrote: Yikes that looks itchy, Austin.
I'm just throwing it out there, but have you by any chance been gardening lately? If so it could be phytophotodermatitis. You could also have been exposed to hairs from pine or oak processionary caterpillars nearby which can cause skin reactions. Anyway I hope you get well soon.

It is summertime, so garden a lot Smile. That's a really good guess, thank you for the info. I was in the garden on Saturday with my hands in some beans, cucumbers, squash, etc. (they all have irritating little hairs) and then in the sun all day Sunday. Only thing that doesn't add up is the rash on my face, which looks different from what I posted on my hand. I don't think I was rubbing my face on any plants. But I'm going to look more into this. Thank you!

(07-13-2017, 12:01 AM)smc Wrote: I've had folliculitis of the skin on my face/chin... it's an infection in each hair shaft/pore... on my face (female) it went to a shiny tight sort of larger red patch... on other areas it was more localised to each hair area...

a salt water bath might help

---

Have you been in a spa or swimming pool lately? or shared a razor or soap or lotion Monsieur Austin?

I feel more and more that it looks like what I had - folliculitis...

don't use any oils or lotions - only pure soap thoroughly rinsed off afterwards & try to avoid heat or sweating

Folliculitis is also a really great suggestion. I noticed that the spots on my hand seemed to be around hair follicles, and the spot on my face seems to be like what you described. I can't tell if it is related to hair follicles there because it looks more uniform, but its around my temple, where the hair follicles are very small. Though I would be very confused about what triggered it. I haven't gone swimming or shared any razor or body products with anyone. I don't use any sort of product on my hand. It seems maybe related to the heat and sweating, as it's been very hot and humid here the past few days.

It seems like folliculitis can be the result of various types of fungus/bacteria. That would make me a bit worried since this is the second emergence, like something is in my environment causing this. I wonder if a doctor could diagnose the specific type of infection.

I will look into this and bring it up with the doc if it persists.

(07-13-2017, 01:43 AM)xise Wrote: I've gotten a very similar rash three times more than a decade ago, and it only lasted 2-3 days and were not itchy. The occurrences were separated by years, and the only common factor was that for two of the occurrences, I drank about 1.5-2 liters of diet coke the day before the rash appeared. The other instance I think I only drank 1/2 liter of diet coke - which was very common for me decades ago. All three instances were also high stress studying for exams days (but I've had plenty of high stress days since...).

-----

I do occasionally drink diet coke, but not any time in the past couple of weeks. Thanks for the suggestion. Smile

(07-13-2017, 07:47 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: A last note Austin, we are multidimensional beings, if you only take care of the emotional aspect, then you're only taking care of the mind aspect, but you still have the body and spirit to take care of in conjunction which involves paying attention to what goes in physically not just energetically. It's a multi dimensional process where in taking care of the emotional aspect checks off 1 of those dimensions in the trinity of MBS.

Thank you for the concern. I am hoping to address it from all levels, which is why I made two distinct threads - this one for the standard physical connections, the other for the emotional/mental connections.

Thanks for the help everyone. My running guess is it's something related to gardening, sun, and sweating. I did a lot of gardening the week before it appeared the first time, and was in the garden this past weekend as well as spent a lot of time in the hot sun on Sunday.

If it persists I'll go see my doc and see if he will give me a dermatologist referral to see if I can get to the bottom of it. Still welcoming any suggestions though, if you have thoughts or ideas.

Heart

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - Ashim - 07-13-2017

I had these symptoms before, years ago, in Spain. It turned out to be an allergy to a laundry detergent.
Have you changed anything in this regard recently? Perhaps washed your clothes somewhere else, or purchased a new fabric conditioner or soap?

Sometimes the solution can be the solution.

(07-13-2017, 01:16 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 07:47 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: A last note Austin, we are multidimensional beings, if you only take care of the emotional aspect, then you're only taking care of the mind aspect, but you still have the body and spirit to take care of in conjunction which involves paying attention to what goes in physically not just energetically. It's a multi dimensional process where in taking care of the emotional aspect checks off 1 of those dimensions in the trinity of MBS.

Thank you for the concern. I am hoping to address it from all levels, which is why I made two distinct threads - this one for the standard physical connections, the other for the emotional/mental connections.

Thanks for the help everyone. My running guess is it's something related to gardening, sun, and sweating. I did a lot of gardening the week before it appeared the first time, and was in the garden this past weekend as well as spent a lot of time in the hot sun on Sunday.

If it persists I'll go see my doc and see if he will give me a dermatologist referral to see if I can get to the bottom of it. Still welcoming any suggestions though, if you have thoughts or ideas.

Heart

Austin, what if there is a difference between working crops outside vs working something growing indoors? Heavy metals are in the air due to chemtrails which at this point have seeped into any outdoor soil in the US. <y hypothesis is that somehow you're being exposed to whats being sprayed by way of the soil. Or ants could be biting you.

In response to SMC: I didn't actually mean literal Onion Rings, it's just how I like to refer to the Orion Empire, and their proxy minions working multi million dollar globalist corporations that have their tentacles in every branch of commerce, most notably the pharmaceutical industry and the food industry especially. There are a lot of simple hydroponic tutorials on youtube. I'm wondering if it has to do with what's been perpetuated in the air since between now and 10 years ago there has been constant chemical spraying on an almost routine basis.

Harold Kautz Vella shows the work collecting the substance from rainwater.

Austin whenever I get that excema it's because I'm deviating off of my diet, all of my water goes through a reverse osmosis machine, to strip any flouride, strip any heavy metals that may linger, what i use to reconstitute the water is Celtic Sea Salt. to put minerals back in. You don't want to just drink completely stripped water that has no minerals, it's important to have some.

I have cut out dairy, i cut out bread, pasta, i stick to meat and veggies, if i do not include any raw veggies or juices, it's wierd my metabolism slows down.

my breakfast is usually eggs potatos, beans and bacon, or pork chorizo, or that beyond meat stuff... i just throw out the tortillas. i get the bumps when i'm consistently having dairy. Doesn't matter if it is organic or not. I still get the same skin condition.

I realize the cows if they eat grass, then they have more glyphosate in their system than the cows fed crap, so in a way the Onion ring empire (Orion Empire) has found a way to poison us faster by way of Organic Food depending on what is in it, where it is coming from, everything has to be taken into consideration. I'm not kidding when I say precautionary steps are necessary.

It is why I took it upon myself to start this project https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14423

This is getting beyond what any one person can accomplish, the amount of information to learn is staggering if i had made it completely about health. Did you know all mainstream beer such as bud light also has glyphosate in it due to the gmo hops and barley used?

Foodbabe.com has done extensive reporting on beer. I could inundate you with articles and facts, but it's easier for me to say that the Onion Ring Empire has a tentacle by proxy in everything we eat, breathe, touch, see, hear.

I'm positing that indoor crops may be safer than crops grown outside due to increased chemtrailing. Increased heavy metals on the surface of the planet rather than below ground creates problems for all life, you, all plants, all animals..

honestly your symptoms. sounds like this. and it sounds to me like your body is trying to purge heavy metals as it enters your system.
i hope you'll take this advice to consideration.
so i'll hammer down the message again, the cure to morgellons and all of the symptoms associated with it is to get flouride free water, cut out high fructose corn syrup in all forms, start looking into raw veggie juice, i myself have an omega 2004 juicer. that is the model number.

small investment to assist your body in purging the crap until the wanderers get pissed off enough to do something about the orion empire in operation on earth. just saying.. much love to you austin.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - AnthroHeart - 07-13-2017

I got a reverse osmosis water filter system that removes fluoride and alkalizes the water with minerals from a local company for like $650. It works on my kitchen sink.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - Aaron - 07-13-2017

Correction: Harald shows footage of the Morgellons fibers raining down from chemtrails in a "dry particle storm". I remember the same thing happening here in the U.S. when I was younger.

To cure the Morgellons, I believe it's neccesary to detoxify the body from the heavy metals and GMO food byproducts which help to create the environment where it can grow and spread. I'm talking full on nutritive fasting and cleansing. I know of no magic bullet, but there might be one. Remember there are things like Dr. Willard's water and colloidal silver to help you. I recommend alkalizing the body to ward against any disease. You can do this with the Willard's water, and/or by drinking nothing but tea (with additional water when your body calls for it) for 24 hours, and lots of it.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - Futureman19 - 07-13-2017

(07-12-2017, 01:52 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: Looking for some practical suggestions for finding a root cause for some weird rash that has appeared twice now.

Thanks!

Austin, I have exactly what you do. I have went to 3 separate doctors, including a dermatologist, and they couldnt pinpoint exactly what it was. They basically said it's probably folliculitus but they can't be for sure. I have done my own extensive research on it and the best resource I have found is from a YouTube channel called 'LookOutFaCharlie'. The doctors couldn't figure it out because it's a fungus that they have been spraying on us, and if you are what they call a "Targeted Individual" they focus energy weapons on you and it activates this fungus. I have been taking lookoutfacharlie's advice, which is to take Potassium Iodide (KI), Oregano Oil, and take Salt Baths everyday. If you do this for about 6 months, it sure be able to cure it completely. I have been taking it for about 3 months and I have noticed dramatic relief. Don't go to see any doctors; you will be just wasting your money on them.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - Ashim - 07-14-2017

Quote:Don't go to see any doctors; you will be just wasting your money on them.

Although you may have the best of intentions, this is not good or sound advice, for anyone, in any situation.
As a carer, and someone who interacts with people from the medical profession on a daily basis, I would say that your comment failed to hit the mark by a few light years. 

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - Jeremy - 07-14-2017

Sorry for late reply. The doc I talked to and he's not a dermatologist unfortunately as we don't even have one in our little hospital bit he said it's definitely an allergic reaction to something.

Of course this is a medical rather than metaphysical but maybe it's some sort of allergy to something new in your life. Either new environment, living/work, mentality?

He recommended benadryl or claritin to see if it works. Also maybe test an area on your hand with a hydrocortisone cream to see if it helps and if it does, you at least know it's an allergy to something

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - unity100 - 07-14-2017

https://watchers.news/space-weather-station/

There being X-Ray, Proton Flux surge or Geomagnetic Storm on a day may affect some people considerably. It may not be a good idea to expose yourself to the sun for extended duration on such days. Solar weather services like above help in determining the solar weather on a given day. The above site also makes news of any expected CMEs arriving from the sun in their blog.

https://watchers.news

For example a major CME influx is expected in ~2 days at most, due to a major solar flare erupted recently. Due to this flare there was heightened x-ray and proton flux activities today.

Some people seem to get affected more from these.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - FieryCajunGirl - 07-15-2017

Could be dermatitis... I've gotten it from stress alone.
Though it looks like hives to me and in your sleep your scratching without realizing. Check if you've changed anything recently. I.e. laundry soap, perfumes, bath soap, hand soap, dish detergent.. etc.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - Nicholas - 07-15-2017

Hi Austin,

Your symptoms sound similar to what I experienced. I had an itchy rash on my neck for a good few weeks late last year. I discovered that it was due to an after shave perfume reaction. I did not realise it initially because I had used it for at least a year and so did not suspect it to be the cause. 

What alleviated the symptoms for me was taking a shower and making an honest attempt to bless the water as it hit my neck. I do believe that "see the creator" and "bless the water" are powerful comments to make. 

Anyways, The water method worked for me  Smile

#ILoveWater  Heart

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - Bring4th_Austin - 07-17-2017

Thanks to everyone for so much support and help with trying to narrow down my issue. It's tough to respond to every point made. I'll share some points:

I haven't changed any detergent, soap, etc. recently. After the first time the rash showed up, I changed soaps. I changed this time too, and am only using the homemade soap that my mom makes. I don't use other products on my skin, though occasionally I do use jojoba oil in my beard and sometimes on my face, and it gets rubbed into my hands. That is the only thing I can think of that would be reacting on my face and hands uniquely.

My diet isn't the most pure, but it is more pure than a lot of peoples. I can't think of any time I've had corn syrup recently. Most foods I eat are not processed, not major brand. I get plenty of raw veggies and fruit via smoothies.

If it's an allergy, it's probably from something in the garden.

An update:

The rash luckily has not spread much, unlike last time. It is only on my hands and face. Last time it was all over my legs and arms, but not on my face. It is slowly subsiding. It doesn't really itch much any more. It's more unsightly than anything.

If it comes back, I'm going to try to get a dermatologist to diagnose it, hopefully through some tests. If it is folliculitis, they will hopefully be able to pinpoint exactly what sort of infection it is. If that fails, I'll start at the smaller end of the spectrum and try elimination diets starting with the biggest contenders - wheat and dairy. If that doesn't keep it away, I'll look for other things in my diet that might be triggering it. An elimination diet could take a very long time if it shows up only infrequently and goes away quickly enough that it's hard to tell for sure if eliminating something helped.

I really appreciate all of the help. I'm still open to any ideas and will update with any progress. Much love to all.

RE: Odd rash - any ideas? - Sprout - 07-20-2017

This is vague, but have you considered it to be a negative greeting?