Bring4th
Adepts and harvested entities contrasting vibrations of 4D - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Adepts and harvested entities contrasting vibrations of 4D (/showthread.php?tid=14641)

Adepts and harvested entities contrasting vibrations of 4D - Infinite - 07-06-2017

I was thinking about the vibrational difference between be harvested and harvest yourself. Based in this passage of LOO:

Quote:17.34 Questioner: Well, then if an entity is harvested into fourth density with a grade, let’s say, of fifty-one percent for others, forty-nine percent for self, what level of the fourth density would he go into? I’m assuming there are different levels of the fourth density.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Each enters the sub-density which vibrates in accordance with the entity’s understanding.

I suppose that generally an adept will inhabit the highers sub-octaves of 4D while someone harvested will inhabit mid frequencies.

What you think about this?

RE: Adepts and harvested entities contrasting vibrations of 4D - Cobrien - 07-08-2017

When one is able to harmonize with the archetypal mind a resonance or a designation of the conscious mind is put into effect. Doing so is often done ritualistically as if done in a controlled way is akin to magic. Sub-planes are akin to more specific manifestations of seeking.

It is a misnomer to believe in higher/lower planes in non-technical or emotional way.

You may have heard "you reap what you sow". Being "harvestable" is being consciousness enough to make the choice to love. I disagree with your supposition. As Ra said love and understanding are synonymous

RE: Adepts and harvested entities contrasting vibrations of 4D - darklight - 07-08-2017

With a higher vibration, an adept will bypass the 'normal' Harvest en shall placed in the proper sub octave of fourth density. Or if the adept is an Wanderer, he/she shall move back to his/her home density, or to the next density experience.

I assume an adept doesn't have to stay in time/space for a long time.

RE: Adepts and harvested entities contrasting vibrations of 4D - sjel - 07-08-2017

you go wherever you choose to go after this life

bottom line: we all good dawg

[Image: Cq8IBdn.jpg]

RE: Adepts and harvested entities contrasting vibrations of 4D - unity100 - 07-08-2017

Quote:be harvested and harvest yourself

The logic doesnt seem too complicated:

Harvesting yourself is contacting infinite intelligence through 7d chakra by your own means.

Which would happen wherever you can make it happen, physical incarnation, while sleeping, while disincarnate.

It signifies that you completed entire octave of the density you are in, and reached the next octave. Ie, since this was a 3d planet, it would mean completing 3rd octave and touching 4th ocrtave.

This may be something particular to this octave and not involve octaves which require a social memory complex harvest. Since you would need a social memory complex harvest for an octave which requires it - like 4th or 6th.

It is not clear whether an entity which is from an higher octave would be vibrating in a higher octave than 3rd when it touches 7th chakra while incarnated in a 3rd environment or does this in 3d time/space while disincarnate.

Being harvested is going as high as you can in the vibratory spectrum in the presence of harvesters which supply energy in precise nature and helpers which prevent any faltering due to any circumstances which exist in the incarnation.

Its not certain whether the harvesters provide the precise energy emanations to measure 3d harvest, or the full spectrum.

If its the latter - which is very possibly so - then an entity could be able to go higher than 4d while being harvested, ie like how a wanderer would be going up to its own vibratory density, or even higher. So a 6d entity may be able to reach 6d vibration while incarnate, or even reach towards 7d vibration. Or even get harvested for 7d.

Its not certain whether harvest in the presence of harvesters require social memory complex. But since Ra seems to be waiting for their harvest as a social memory complex, this seems to be so, and which would mean that the wanderer wouldnt be able to get harvested all alone even if it touches 7d.

However it may reach 7d vibration, and then just start waiting for the harvest of its own other-selves - in Ra's case, waiting for entire Ra collective to get ready for harvest and meet with harvesters during their own harvest.

Naturally, assisted harvest is much easier due to presence of harvesters from 8d and helpers. The energy is already provided, incarnational factors which would hamper any vibration-raising are remedied, and the entity is had to show its full nature in its 7th chakra.

For harvesting one's own, the negative entities may have an advantage in that, being negative, they supply the energy from those whom they can get it from (ie people, society, environment) and this could make up for non-presence of harvesters. However negative polarity is difficult, requiring ~95% negative polarity, which would balance that possibility.

That being as it is, and that we see a few people who harvested themselves in the entire history of this planet, means that self-harvesting is not common.

Which makes harvest more important, and explains a good deal about how Confederation was giving much import and doing much preparation for the harvest.

RE: Adepts and harvested entities contrasting vibrations of 4D - saara - 07-28-2017

I remember Ra saying that the higher self of every entity is positive. Don then asked if the higher self of Himmler, a probably harvestable negative entity, is positive, and Ra confirmed this.

RE: Adepts and harvested entities contrasting vibrations of 4D - unity100 - 07-29-2017

(07-08-2017, 08:19 AM)Cobrien Wrote: I disagree with your supposition. As Ra said love and understanding are synonymous

That's incorrect:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=16#39

Quote:16.39 Questioner: I am assuming it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from third to fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density

Love is not synonymous with understanding, understanding is not gained until 5th density, and possibly in later stages of 5th density at that. Love is acceptance.

You may be using the word 'understanding' as used in daily english of US. Then it becomes natural for one to mistake in synonymizing love and understanding, for in contemporary US english usage these seem to have been started to be used together.

However this does not apply to Ra material.