Bring4th
Exactly how much are we being guided? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Exactly how much are we being guided? (/showthread.php?tid=14607)

Exactly how much are we being guided? - sjel - 06-26-2017

;;;

To what extent are the Earth guides directing events. And how much am I/you personally being guided.

RE: Exactly how much are we being guided? - AnthroHeart - 06-27-2017

I used a pendulum for some short answers from both my spirit guide and my higher self.

We can be taught things we already know. So counting this overlap (between known and new information), most of the choices we make are guided in some way.
Particularly those that relate to our life plan. A key is if you have an idea of what you want to do right away, and don't have to think about it.
Guides can work outside our linear time, so they really can have answers before we even ask. Now, your higher self is you in the future as you may know, according to Ra.
So it's really us that is giving ourselves the information. Who else can provide it other than the ONE that we are?

Remember, at one level, separation is an illusion. All information comes from ourself, the one mind.

RE: Exactly how much are we being guided? - Aion - 06-27-2017

There is nothing that can take your hand and make you do anything, but we are constantly guided by the many influences around us, both positive and negative. So yes, you can say that everything is guided in that there are always entities which are seeking to aid you or pull you in some direction, but I think only one's own 'higher self' is guiding the Will itself. Everything else is only indirect.

RE: Exactly how much are we being guided? - sjel - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 02:43 PM)Aion Wrote: There is nothing that can take your hand and make you do anything, but we are constantly guided by the many influences around us, both positive and negative. So yes, you can say that everything is guided in that there are always entities which are seeking to aid you or pull you in some direction, but I think only one's own 'higher self' is guiding the Will itself. Everything else is only indirect.

The higher self is guiding the Will? What is our lower self doing then?

How can the higher self both guide the will and control the valve of confusion at the same time?

RE: Exactly how much are we being guided? - Aion - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 02:56 PM)sjel Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 02:43 PM)Aion Wrote: There is nothing that can take your hand and make you do anything, but we are constantly guided by the many influences around us, both positive and negative. So yes, you can say that everything is guided in that there are always entities which are seeking to aid you or pull you in some direction, but I think only one's own 'higher self' is guiding the Will itself. Everything else is only indirect.

The higher self is guiding the Will? What is our lower self doing then?

How can the higher self both guide the will and control the valve of confusion at the same time?

There is no valve of confusion. It does not control how confused you are. Our lower self has control of the will. So then you see how to align one's will with one's own highest ideals is striving towards the guidance the higher self offers. Confusion is just a by-product of the veil between the unconscious and conscious mind, or in otherwords, it arises from the fact that we cannot clearly see our own inner guidance and so we become confused by all the 'external' guidance which indirectly leads us in every which direction.

RE: Exactly how much are we being guided? - xise - 06-27-2017

I don't know, but at least in my life, my waking guidance seems as clear/unclear as my dream guidance. So for me, that mean's the guidance is loud and everpresent as in too coincidental coincidences or improbable chances manifesting themselves as a response to earlier contemplation/discussion/catalyst, I just don't know how to interpret the message sometimes, just like my dreams. I often find that trying to follow my guidance, or my interpretation of my guidance, often makes things better, but usually not at all in the way I predicted or intended. 

My ego is slowly coming around to the idea that it/I cannot fully understand all or even many things in this reality and that such a lack of understanding is intended (I say this after 4-5 years where understanding this reality & self-evolution has been my primary focus, that towered well above other interests).

In short, my guidance is a pain in the ass, but oh so everloved Smile

RE: Exactly how much are we being guided? - Cainite - 06-28-2017

I get messages through my dreams.
I also meditate on most of the catalyst of my day at the end of the night and get messages the same way as I do with dreams.
There is also tarot readings.. they all require meditation.