Bring4th
How does it feel to be the experiencer of "healing work"? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: How does it feel to be the experiencer of "healing work"? (/showthread.php?tid=14475)

How does it feel to be the experiencer of "healing work"? - gestir - 05-12-2017

This is an excerpt from 69.6: "... the death by suicide causing the necessity for much healing work and..."

I haven't read the complete material, but I wounder if it is described somewhere exactly how this "healing work" is experienced by the entity? Someone here who's in the know?

RE: How does it feel to be the experiencer of "healing work"? - Infinite - 05-12-2017

Hi. Here in Brazil this theme is very comum in spiritism (Kardecism) and in another spiritualist doctrines. After death the entity is found yourself in a frequency of astral plane compatible with your vibration in the death moment. Unbalanced entities go to lower frequencies and needs rescue and cure. This cure generally occur in spiritual colonies that are localizated next of the terrestrial umbral (the lower frequencies of astral plane). These colonies are like hospitals with much departments. In spiritism is describe machines and techniques of energy transmition to reintegrate the entity which found yourself very weak and confused. Here reprodutions of the most famous spiritual colonie of Brazil called "Nosso Lar":

[Image: nosso+lar.jpg]

[Image: Nosso+Lar.gif]

Here a link to the book about Nosso Lar: http://www.oconsolador.com.br/linkfixo/bibliotecavirtual/ingles/AstralCity.pdf

Peace, love and light.

RE: How does it feel to be the experiencer of "healing work"? - Aion - 05-12-2017

Here is one example from the material:
Quote:18.11 Questioner: Did this entity, then, even though he intellectually understood the Law of One, misuse it and therefore have to go through this healing process?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity became, may we use the vibration sound complex, overstimulated with the true nature of things. This over-stimulation resulted in behavior that was beyond the conscious control of the entity. The entity thus, in many attempts to go through the process of balancing, as we have described the various energy centers beginning with the red ray and moving upwards, became somewhat overly impressed or caught up in this process and became alienated from other-selves. This entity was positive. However, its journey was difficult due to the inability to use, synthesize, and harmonize the understandings of the desires of self so that it might have shared, in full compassion, with other-selves. This entity thus became very unhealthy, as you may call it, in a spiritual complex manner, and it is necessary for those with this type of distortion towards inner pain to be nurtured in the inner planes until such an entity is capable of viewing the experiences again with the lack of distortion towards pain.

However I see no examples of specific process, I imagine it is unique to each individual just like any healing process would be.

________ - GentleWanderer - 05-12-2017

________

RE: How does it feel to be the experiencer of "healing work"? - gestir - 05-13-2017

(05-12-2017, 07:57 AM)Infinite Wrote: Hi. Here in Brazil this theme is very comum in spiritism (Kardecism) and in another spiritualist doctrines. After death the entity is found yourself in a frequency of astral plane compatible with your vibration in the death moment. Unbalanced entities go to lower frequencies and needs rescue and cure. This cure generally occur in spiritual colonies that are localizated next of the terrestrial umbral (the lower frequencies of astral plane). These colonies are like hospitals with much departments. In spiritism is describe machines and techniques of energy transmition to reintegrate the entity which found yourself very weak and confused. Here reprodutions of the most famous spiritual colonie of Brazil called "Nosso Lar":

The book mentions "lower zones", "purgatories" and "infernal abysses" in a respect that makes them clearly different from the colony hospitals. Would this be in line with the Law of One Material?

RE: How does it feel to be the experiencer of "healing work"? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 05-13-2017

A green beam of healing source energy is typically the start to such work.  Inserting light with healing properties can generally be the typical healing response.

However this is mainly to physical and mental healing.  If actual injury to the very personality occurs I imagine more 'intensive' methods of soul 'surgery' or 'counseling' exist to nurture the consciousness back into a healthy configuration.

I used to view this as spiritual indoctrination...It couldn't be further from that, its an attempt to reconnect you to you, not build you into something new.

I'm somewhat fascinated by the process...Mostly because I have a strong feeling I'll be in a lot of need of such healing at the end of this life whether by suicide or natural death, there's a lot of me here that is greatly disturbed by what is being experienced in this life, and I'm pretty sure I won't be leaving as a happy soul, but one greatly moved in various ways, not all good, at this time around...

From the bodily vehicle shell to the misunderstood spiritual life to the anger I feel at this place.  Healing work awaits to be done on me...

RE: How does it feel to be the experiencer of "healing work"? - APeacefulWarrior - 05-13-2017

(05-12-2017, 10:34 AM)Aion Wrote: Here is one example from the material:

Quote:18.11 Questioner: Did this entity, then, even though he intellectually understood the Law of One, misuse it and therefore have to go through this healing process?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity became, may we use the vibration sound complex, overstimulated with the true nature of things. This over-stimulation resulted in behavior that was beyond the conscious control of the entity. The entity thus, in many attempts to go through the process of balancing, as we have described the various energy centers beginning with the red ray and moving upwards, became somewhat overly impressed or caught up in this process and became alienated from other-selves. This entity was positive. However, its journey was difficult due to the inability to use, synthesize, and harmonize the understandings of the desires of self so that it might have shared, in full compassion, with other-selves. This entity thus became very unhealthy, as you may call it, in a spiritual complex manner, and it is necessary for those with this type of distortion towards inner pain to be nurtured in the inner planes until such an entity is capable of viewing the experiences again with the lack of distortion towards pain.

However I see no examples of specific process, I imagine it is unique to each individual just like any healing process would be.

I agree, and I also tend to think that -lacking physical body complexes- the sort of healing which is going on may well be beyond any comprehensible human analogies that convey any useful information. I mean, I imagine phrases like "bathing in love" being used, but what does that mean in a subjective sense? Dunno.

RE: How does it feel to be the experiencer of "healing work"? - Infinite - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 05:51 AM)gestir Wrote: The book mentions "lower zones", "purgatories" and "infernal abysses" in a respect that makes them clearly different from the colony hospitals. Would this be in line with the Law of One Material?

This is a point that we can't judge. Any spiritual knowledge use the vocabulary of the devenlopment level of the source. The spiritism has some roots in catolicism so terms like "infernal" are constant. Ra is from a very higher density and the terms of him is very different. But for us the umbral is really a hell. This concept is not exclusive of spiritism. Most of esoteric/occultist/spiritualists schools talks about the umbral. And this is be in line with the Law of One Material though Ra have used another words.

Peace, love and light.

RE: How does it feel to be the experiencer of "healing work"? - gestir - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 07:47 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 05:51 AM)gestir Wrote: The book mentions "lower zones", "purgatories" and "infernal abysses" in a respect that makes them clearly different from the colony hospitals. Would this be in line with the Law of One Material?

This is a point that we can't judge. Any spiritual knowledge use the vocabulary of the devenlopment level of the source. The spiritism has some roots in catolicism so terms like "infernal" are constant. Ra is from a very higher density and the terms of him is very different. But for us the umbral is really a hell. This concept is not exclusive of spiritism. Most of esoteric/occultist/spiritualists schools talks about the umbral. And this is be in line with the Law of One Material though Ra have used another words.

Peace, love and light.

What words where used in the Law of One Material?

RE: How does it feel to be the experiencer of "healing work"? - Jade - 05-13-2017

I think Michael Newton's books about inbetween life regression speak of this state.

RE: How does it feel to be the experiencer of "healing work"? - Infinite - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 08:41 AM)gestir Wrote: What words where used in the Law of One Material?

This answer will be complex. Sorry if my english is not perfect.

First, as I said before in this forum, in my humble opinion "The Ra Material" is the source of spiritual knowledge closest of the truth in this planet. But, in the last seven years I studied a lot of esoteric philosophies and movements (like Theosophy, Gnosis, etc), magick systems, secret societies, religions, fringe informations (like ufology, conspiracy theories, etc.), etc. The information core of "The Ra Material" is the SAME of this others sources but we have here less distortions, a better development of the concepts, greater clarity, and some "updates" to ancient terms and concepts (STO, STS, densities, the Harvest and the itself Law of One).

Second, I'll describe quickly the umbral. In all the sources is spoken that the umbral corresponds to the lower vibratory frequencies of the astral plane that are close Earth's crust. After death, the entities go to a frequency compatible with your vibration in the death moment. That is, very unbalanced entities go to umbral. The umbral is very similar to Earth with the difference that is a "heavy" place in many senses. Some adjectives to describe these frequencies are: cloudy enviroment, dark, a lot of mist, rotten, stinky, with much suffering, etc. Is really like a hell. There are demons that slave many entities that are "prey"; black magicians and a lot of types of entities that try to influence the humanity and there are also bases of negative aliens like greys and reptilians with complex obssession systems like etheric and astral chips. Depending on the vibrational frequency they are in, the entities are in decomposition state. For this reason they need cure and the astral cities close of the umbral exist for this purpose.

Well, Ra did not speak directly about this but when reading all the material, is perceptive many similarities in many questions. As I said, Ra is a extremely positive entity and they don't used these words of the spiritism. Here some examples (in order):

Quote:10.1 Questioner: I think it would clarify things for us to go back to the time just before the transfer of souls from Maldek; see how the Law of One operated with respect to this transfer and why this was necessary. What happened to Maldek— or the people on Maldek to cause them to lose their planet? How long ago did this occur?

Ra:I am Ra.
[...]
Approximately six hundred thousand [600,000] of your years ago the then-existing members of the Confederation were able to deploy a social memory complex and untie the knot of fear. The entities were then able to recall that they were conscious. This awareness brought them to the point upon what you would call the lower astral planes where they could be nurtured until each mind/body/spirit complex was able finally to be healed of this trauma to the extent that each entity was able to examine the distortions it had experienced in the previous life/illusion complex.
[...]

Here Ra confirm the existence of lower astral planes and that entities in this frequencies necessity of cure.
Quote:16.44 Questioner: Where do these thought-forms come from?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a very ambiguous question. However, we will attempt to answer. Firstly, they come from the Creator. Secondly, they come from what you may call, lower astral in plane, thought. Thirdly, in construct visualization complex they reside in part beneath the crust of your planet.

Again about the lower astral.
Quote:17.37 Questioner: Well, who inhabit the astral and who inhabit the devachanic planes?

Ra: I am Ra.Entities inhabit the various planes due to their vibrational nature. The astral plane varies from thought-forms in the lower extremities to enlightened beings who become dedicated to teach/learning in the higher astral planes.

In the devachanic planes, as you call them, are those whose vibrations are even more close to the primal distortions of love/light.

Beyond these planes there are others.

Ra confirms that the entity will be manifest in a frequency that correspond with your "their vibrational nature" and spoke again about lower astral.

Here Ra spoke about the necessity of cure in inner planes. This generally occur in the astral cities like Nosso lar where is used methods of energy reintegration of astral body.
Quote:47.13 Questioner: What stimulus would create what we call an Earth-bound spirit or a lingering ghost?

Ra: I am Ra. The stimulus for this is the faculty of the will. If the will of yellow-ray mind/body/spirit is that which is stronger than the progressive impetus of the physical death towards realization of that which comes, that is, if the will is concentrated enough upon the previous experience, the entity’s shell of yellow ray, though no longer activated, cannot either be completely deactivated and, until the will is released, the mind/body/spirit complex is caught. This often occurs, as we see you are aware, in the case of sudden death as well as in the case of extreme concern for a thing or an other-self.

One of the reasons to a unbalanced entity stay lost in umbral is this which Ra spoke. In the spiritism/spiritualist/esoteric literature is consensus that an entity close to Earth,  that is, that can be seen for an incarnated is very close to Earths crust, this is, in umbral.
Quote:96.4 Questioner: The instrument asks, since this has to do with that house, is the house capable of being transformed by the painting and cleaning? We are able to undertake… that is, we don’t plan to put down all new carpets. Are the carpets that are there now acceptable?

I want to either bring this particular house up to acceptable limits— you say it will be neutral after we do the salting. I have only a concern with the conditions for our work here. The physical location isn’t that important. In fact I don’t consider this important at all. If the house is not capable of being brought up to good conditions that will afford us no problems of the type we’ve experienced then I may select a different one. It’s not that important. Would Ra comment on this?

[...]
It is correct, as we have previously stated, that physical cleanliness is most important. Therefore, the efforts shall be made to most thoroughly cleanse the dwelling. In this regard it is to be noted that neither in the dwelling as a whole wherein you now reside or in the chamber of this working is there an absence of your dust, earth, and other detritus which is in toto called dirt. If the intention is to clean, as much as is physically possible, the location, the requirements for physical cleanliness are fulfilled. It is only when a lower astral entity has, shall we say, placed portions of itself in the so-called dirt that care should be taken to remove the sentient being. These instructions we have given.
[...]

Here Ra spoke about a type of negative entity of lower astral plane that I said above. (This is very known in the spiritism).

Unhappily I have no time to cover all the material but this is what I remember now.

Peace, love and light.

(05-13-2017, 03:57 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 08:41 AM)gestir Wrote: What words where used in the Law of One Material?

This answer will be complex. Sorry if my english is not perfect.

First, as I said before in this forum, in my humble opinion "The Ra Material" is the source of spiritual knowledge closest of the truth in this planet. But, in the last seven years I studied a lot of esoteric philosophies and movements (like Theosophy, Gnosis, etc), magick systems, secret societies, religions, fringe informations (like ufology, conspiracy theories, etc.), etc. The information core of "The Ra Material" is the SAME of this others sources but we have here less distortions, a better development of the concepts, greater clarity, and some "updates" to ancient terms and concepts (STO, STS, densities, the Harvest and the itself Law of One).

Second, I'll describe quickly the umbral. In all the sources is spoken that the umbral corresponds to the lower vibratory frequencies of the astral plane that are close Earth's crust. After death, the entities go to a frequency compatible with your vibration in the death moment. That is, very unbalanced entities go to umbral. The umbral is very similar to Earth with the difference that is a "heavy" place in many senses. Some adjectives to describe these frequencies are: cloudy enviroment, dark, a lot of mist, rotten, stinky, with much suffering, etc. Is really like a hell. There are demons that slave many entities that are "prey"; black magicians and a lot of types of entities that try to influence the humanity and there are also bases of negative aliens like greys and reptilians with complex obssession systems like etheric and astral chips. Depending on the vibrational frequency they are in, the entities are in decomposition state. For this reason they need cure and the astral cities close of the umbral exist for this purpose.

Well, Ra did not speak directly about this but when reading all the material, is perceptive many similarities in many questions. As I said, Ra is a extremely positive entity and they don't used these words of the spiritism. Here some examples (in order):

Quote:10.1 Questioner: I think it would clarify things for us to go back to the time just before the transfer of souls from Maldek; see how the Law of One operated with respect to this transfer and why this was necessary. What happened to Maldek— or the people on Maldek to cause them to lose their planet? How long ago did this occur?

[...]
Approximately six hundred thousand [600,000] of your years ago the then-existing members of the Confederation were able to deploy a social memory complex and untie the knot of fear. The entities were then able to recall that they were conscious. This awareness brought them to the point upon what you would call the lower astral planes where they could be nurtured until each mind/body/spirit complex was able finally to be healed of this trauma to the extent that each entity was able to examine the distortions it had experienced in the previous life/illusion complex.
[...]

Here Ra confirm the existence of lower astral planes and that entities in this frequencies necessity of cure.

Quote:16.44 Questioner: Where do these thought-forms come from?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a very ambiguous question. However, we will attempt to answer. Firstly, they come from the Creator. Secondly, they come from what you may call, lower astral in plane, thought. Thirdly, in construct visualization complex they reside in part beneath the crust of your planet.

Again about the lower astral.

Quote:17.37 Questioner: Well, who inhabit the astral and who inhabit the devachanic planes?

Ra: I am Ra.Entities inhabit the various planes due to their vibrational nature. The astral plane varies from thought-forms in the lower extremities to enlightened beings who become dedicated to teach/learning in the higher astral planes.

In the devachanic planes, as you call them, are those whose vibrations are even more close to the primal distortions of love/light.

Beyond these planes there are others.

Ra confirms that the entity will be manifest in a frequency that correspond with your "their vibrational nature" and spoke again about lower astral.

Here Ra spoke about the necessity of cure in inner planes. This generally occur in the astral cities like Nosso lar where is used methods of energy reintegration of astral body.

Quote:47.13 Questioner: What stimulus would create what we call an Earth-bound spirit or a lingering ghost?

Ra: I am Ra. The stimulus for this is the faculty of the will. If the will of yellow-ray mind/body/spirit is that which is stronger than the progressive impetus of the physical death towards realization of that which comes, that is, if the will is concentrated enough upon the previous experience, the entity’s shell of yellow ray, though no longer activated, cannot either be completely deactivated and, until the will is released, the mind/body/spirit complex is caught. This often occurs, as we see you are aware, in the case of sudden death as well as in the case of extreme concern for a thing or an other-self.

One of the reasons to a unbalanced entity stay lost in umbral is this which Ra spoke. In the spiritism/spiritualist/esoteric literature is consensus that an entity close to Earth,  that is, that can be seen for an incarnated is very close to Earths crust, this is, in umbral.

Quote:96.4 Questioner: The instrument asks, since this has to do with that house, is the house capable of being transformed by the painting and cleaning? We are able to undertake… that is, we don’t plan to put down all new carpets. Are the carpets that are there now acceptable?

I want to either bring this particular house up to acceptable limits— you say it will be neutral after we do the salting. I have only a concern with the conditions for our work here. The physical location isn’t that important. In fact I don’t consider this important at all. If the house is not capable of being brought up to good conditions that will afford us no problems of the type we’ve experienced then I may select a different one. It’s not that important. Would Ra comment on this?

[...]
It is correct, as we have previously stated, that physical cleanliness is most important. Therefore, the efforts shall be made to most thoroughly cleanse the dwelling. In this regard it is to be noted that neither in the dwelling as a whole wherein you now reside or in the chamber of this working is there an absence of your dust, earth, and other detritus which is in toto called dirt. If the intention is to clean, as much as is physically possible, the location, the requirements for physical cleanliness are fulfilled. It is only when a lower astral entity has, shall we say, placed portions of itself in the so-called dirt that care should be taken to remove the sentient being. These instructions we have given.
[...]

Here Ra spoke about a type of negative entity of lower astral plane that I said above. (This is very known in the spiritism).

Unhappily I have no time to cover all the material but this is what I remember now.

Peace, love and light.

What a great response! Thank you for your time and effort!

RE: How does it feel to be the experiencer of "healing work"? - Fuse - 05-15-2017

Thank you Infinite! This is brilliant! And please don't worry, you always communicate very clearly.