Bring4th
movement into and out-of Spirit - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: movement into and out-of Spirit (/showthread.php?tid=14430)

movement into and out-of Spirit - Plenum - 04-26-2017

sometimes terminology and diagrams can be quite helpful in grasping esoteric concepts.  (or any concepts, for that matter).

I've just had the following come to me, in relation to the spirit.

Namely, the mind/body is on 'one side' (the left), and the 'spirit' is on the right side.

When there is movement INTO spirit, this is a meta- type action.  So an example would be dreaming, lucid dreaming, astral travelling.  Also meditation, scrying.

When there is a movement FROM spirit (into the mind/body), this would be a trans- activity.  Primary examples would be channeling, psychic activity (readings), reiki/energy healing, crystal work.  Heeding spirit guides etc.

[Image: HJSuLcH.jpg]

anyway, just some food for thought BigSmile

/ /

RE: movement into and out-of Spirit - Spooner - 04-26-2017

Interesting. The use of meta vs trans seems to imply these are orthogonal rather than opposite actions. If they are orthogonal then perhaps there should be another dimension in this graph?

RE: movement into and out-of Spirit - Plenum - 04-26-2017

well, to be honest, I just pulled those terms out of the air.

I chose 'trans-' for the notion of trans-formation, transfiguration, trans-ordination, because it has more of a direct re-organisational quality on the mind/body.

The 'meta-' action is more observational and witnessing, and speaks more to a 'meta-physical' informing of the consciousness, to expand it's scope.

/ /

so they are more 'opposite' movements,

RE: movement into and out-of Spirit - loostudent - 04-27-2017

The mind/body is outer the spirit is inner. These two can meet. The meeting place is kundalini.

In christian theology there is "nature" and "grace" (maybe higher nature?). Grace is sanctifying/deifying/enspiriting the nature. So this movement is transformative. "Grace presupposes nature and perfects it." (Thomas Aquinas) For example spiritual birth presupposes human birth.

RE: movement into and out-of Spirit - Bring4th_Austin - 04-27-2017

Hey Plenum, in this graph/idea you have, is "spirit" relating to the spirit complex? Versus the mind complex and body complex?

RE: movement into and out-of Spirit - Plenum - 04-27-2017

hmm, Austin.  I wasn't thinking directly about Ra's schema of things, but only as a helpful constructive chart.

Looking more directly at things, I would have to say that the meta- and trans- movements would probably correspond to what Ra describes as a 'shuttle', and is analogous to the function/action of the spirit.

So using that construct, what I've labelled in the Diagram as 'spirit', would correspond to what Ra calls intelligent infinity.

It's just that in common parlance, we tend to regard the spirit as more of a 'thing', rather than a 'function'.

In Ra's schema, the spirit is more a function, and it facilitates activity/experience with the amorphous thing that is the domain of the spirit; ie, intelligent infinity.

/ /

6.1 The healing ability, like all other, what this instrument would call paranormal abilities, is effected by the opening of a pathway or shuttle into intelligent infinity.

30.2 and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex.

67.28 With proper seeking or mind configuration, the power of will uses the spirit as a shuttle to contact the appropriate archetypical aspect necessary for the teach/learning. In the same way each of the other informers of intuition are contacted. They are hierarchical and proceed from the entity’s own subconscious mind to group or planetary mind, to guides, to higher self, to archetypical mind, to cosmic mind or intelligent infinity. Each is contacted by the spirit serving as shuttle according to the harmonized electromagnetic configuration of the seeker’s mind and the information sought.

80.14 It would be more proper to say that the adept is calling directly through the spirit to the universe for its power, for the spirit is a shuttle.

/ /

it's always been one of the more baffling concepts for me to comprehend in the Ra text Smile

/ /

[Image: QiQxf0z.jpg]

[Law of One: search shuttle]

RE: movement into and out-of Spirit - Infinite Unity - 04-27-2017

kinda like input output huh?

RE: movement into and out-of Spirit - anagogy - 04-27-2017

The way I view it is: all forms of energy are consciousness but the way they manifest is different:

Spirit is the active force of integration/harmony/order and radiation/expansion. Spirit is a shuttle because it is connected with everything and seeks to integrate everything.

Matter is the passive force of dissolution/disharmony/entropy and absorption/contraction. This force naturally draws one to the more carnal and base aspects of the illusion.

And the mind is caught betwixt the two forces, in a more or less neutral state (at first). It can find alignment with either force (polarization).

And there are infinite gradations between those aspects. It is the dynamic magnetic tension between violet ray and red ray.

RE: movement into and out-of Spirit - Infinite Unity - 04-27-2017

Yea so the mind is almost like a ping or reaction due to the dynamic subtle energy, From red to violet.

Whats your ping from unity? Whats your ping to finity?

RE: movement into and out-of Spirit - Cobrien - 04-30-2017

I disagree

80.17 Questioner: How would you describe the Significator of the Spirit?
Ra: I am Ra. In answer to the previous query we set about doing just this. The Significator of the Spirit is that living entity which either radiates or absorbs the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator, radiates it to others or absorbs it for the self.

The ultimate realization when working with catalyst of spirit is the true nature of the material world, especially darkness.

80.10 Questioner: Now, the fifteenth archetype, which is the Matrix of the Spirit, has been called the Devil. Can you tell me why that is so?
Ra: I am Ra. We do not wish to be facile in such a central query, but we may note that the nature of the spirit is so infinitely subtle that the fructifying influence of light upon the great darkness of the spirit is very often not as apparent as the darkness itself. The progress chosen by many adepts becomes a confused path as each adept attempts to use the Catalyst of the Spirit. Few there are which are successful in grasping the light of the sun. By far, the majority of adepts remain groping in the moonlight and, as we have said, this light can deceive as well as uncover hidden mystery. Therefore, the melody, shall we say, of this matrix often seems to be of a negative and evil, as you would call it, nature.

It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.

RE: movement into and out-of Spirit - Cobrien - 04-30-2017

I just saw your second diagram. IMHO this is more precise

RE: movement into and out-of Spirit - loostudent - 05-01-2017

Some Ra quotes that might be helpful:

Quote:The function of the spirit is to integrate the upreaching yearning of the mind/body energy with the downpouring and streaming of infinite intelligence.

Quote:This [indigo] center receives the intelligent energy from all sources lawful within the one Creation; that is, lawful in this third-density distortion or illusion. If there is no blockage, these energies pour or stream down into the mind/body/spirit complex perfecting moment by moment the individual’s body complex.

Quote:Mind, body, and spirit are inextricably intertwined and cannot continue, one without the other. Thus we refer to the mind/body/spirit complex rather than attempting to deal with them separately, for the work, shall we say, that you do during your experiences is done through the interaction of these three components, not through any one.

Quote:This material world is transformed by the spirit into that which is infinite and eternal.