Bring4th
Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? (/showthread.php?tid=14418)

Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - MangusKhan - 04-24-2017

I have been wondering,
if a negative entity reaches intelligent infinity, why should it ever graduate to 4D?  If an entity achieves the "universal passport", what is stopping it from just playing around as a quasi-immortal in the wonderland of chaos that is the 3rd dimension? As I understand, the 4th dimension is very restricted, even in the positive polarity. Why then, would any negative entity which has achieved contact with II choose to go there and basically be enslaved by more powerful entities? Take old Genghis for example. He was able to enjoy a lifetime of nearly unrestricted power and glory on this planet. Crushing anyone who opposed him, having his way with any woman he desired, building a grand empire and just generally doing what negatives do best. Theoretically, he could have done this as many times as he wanted on as many different planets on as many different timelines as he desired. He didn't even necessarily have to be a ruler. If he wanted to take a break from the war games he could have just been some kind of transcendent con-man or an evil wizard or something. He could have toyed with 3D right up into the grim darkness of the future logos and the eventual death of the universe, then given a hearty laugh and dissolved himself back into unity with the creator, as an entity with the universal passport is able to do.

Am I missing something, does the universal passport not actually allow an entity full control over its incarnations and travels through the creation? If it did, you would have to wonder why any negative entity would ever choose to go to space-prison (negative 4D). Is it actually possible for an entity to gain the gateways to II through STS means and then use them to go adventuring across time and space in 3D?

Please share your thoughts with me on this matter.

Somewhat related, this one quote from the Ra material intrigues me to no end. Who was a 6D negative wanderer on our planet!? Screw my free-will, this information would have been so juicy.

Quote:36.17 Questioner: Then what is the motivation for the… Oh, let me finish that question first. What is the motiv— what is the mechanism that this unusual sixth-density entity would wish to gain to polarize more negatively through wandering?
Ra: I am Ra. The Wanderer has the potential of greatly accelerating the density whence it comes in its progress in evolution. This is due to the intensive life experiences and opportunities of the third density. Thusly the positively oriented Wanderer chooses to hazard the danger of the forgetting in order to be of service to others by radiating love of others. If the forgetting is penetrated the amount of catalyst in third density will polarize the Wanderer with much greater efficiency than shall be expected in the higher and more harmonious densities.

Similarly, the negatively oriented Wanderer dares to hazard the forgetting in order that it might accelerate its progress in evolution in its own density by serving itself in third density by offering to other-selves the opportunity to hear the information having to do with negative polarization.

36.18 Questioner: Are there any examples of sixth-density negatively polarized Wanderers in our historical past?
Ra: I am Ra. This information could be harmful. We withhold it. Please attempt to view the entities about you as part of the Creator. We can explain no further.

________ - GentleWanderer - 04-24-2017

_______

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - Jade - 04-24-2017

From my understanding, negative entities move on to fourth density because there's more power to be had there. Why stay in a puny human body when there are untold infinite powers to be experienced beyond this planet?

Quote:17.25 Questioner: How did Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin get harvested prior to the harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. It is the right/privilege/duty of those opening consciously the gate to intelligent infinity to choose the manner of their leaving of the density. Those of negative orientation who so achieve this right/duty most often choose to move forward in their learn/teaching of service to self.

It's one of the big differences between the positive and negative path - positive entities, upon achieving harvestability, want to stay and help those who would be left behind. Those who are negative entities I'm guessing want to move forward so they can be more thoroughly exploitative of those left behind in confusion.

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - Infinite Unity - 04-25-2017

Good question, and nicely handled by jade. Infinite Intelligence is very subtle, and there are untold number of systems and mindsets. Its possible Genghis or someoneWink has done what you said. The truth is there is one will, and that one will wishes to explore and learn about itself. What seemingly is multiple wills serve the one will, and by extension perfectly "in-tune" even when seemingly "out of tune". To me what speaks of will of the one can be found as the purest essence/desire, and that which drives you forward, and wit Genghis Kahn I would agree with Jade. With her approach that it was a distortion/desire for power. He had tasted the power of the Earth, drank her drink, and had her woman as you said. Time to see what else the universe has to offer/plunder.

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - Infinite - 04-25-2017

There is a negative ascension? I'm not talking about harvest.

Peace, love and light.

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - Infinite Unity - 04-25-2017

Infinite intelligence is there for the reaching for any entity. It blinks at the light mor darkness. All are created/contain the divine essence of The Macrocosmic Mystery Clad Being.

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - MangusKhan - 04-25-2017

Hey thanks for the replies guys. I think you're mostly right, but I still cling to the idea that somewhere out there in creation there is an ascended negative who's said "I ain't going to space prison!" and just wants to party on in 3D.

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - sjel - 04-26-2017

(04-25-2017, 10:38 PM)MangusKhan Wrote: Hey thanks for the replies guys. I think you're mostly right, but I still cling to the idea that somewhere out there in creation there is an ascended negative who's said "I ain't going to space prison!" and just wants to party on in 3D.

Actually, I could see this happening. Maybe he reaches the top, and suddenly succumbs to all his primal instincts.

Although a few things: at that level of negativity, the adept is almost surely in contact with higher up negative entities. Who give him negative guidance and enslave certain actions he takes. So he might have already made agreements with them to leave at a certain point.

Also, we have no idea what intelligent infinity is like (unless you do, Mangus!). Even if we did, we don't know what negative intelligent infinity is like! It must be awesome honestly. I obviously prefer positive intelligent infinity contact, what with that beautiful blossoming heart chakra and all, but I'm definitely curious.

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - APeacefulWarrior - 04-26-2017

(04-26-2017, 01:16 AM)sjel Wrote: Also, we have no idea what intelligent infinity is like (unless you do, Mangus!). Even if we did, we don't know what negative intelligent infinity is like! It must be awesome honestly. I obviously prefer positive intelligent infinity contact, what with that beautiful blossoming heart chakra and all, but I'm definitely curious.

Maybe this is nitpicking, but there isn't really "positive intelligent infinity" or "negative intelligent infinity." I.I. simply is what it is; polarity comes from the receiver. It's like a light, and the entity is a prism. I.I. offers the same unconditional support to all comers, the difference is just what they do with it.

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - MangusKhan - 04-26-2017

(04-26-2017, 01:16 AM)sjel Wrote: Also, we have no idea what intelligent infinity is like (unless you do, Mangus!).

I believe I have gained some insight into both kinds of opening to II through the use of substances, on three occasions. These would be what Ra spoke of as "random gateways". Two of these were of a positively polarised nature and were as beautiful as one can imagine, while one was of a decidedly negatively polarised nature. Awesome indeed, but very short-lived and it wreaked havoc on my energy body.

(04-26-2017, 02:15 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: Maybe this is nitpicking, but there isn't really "positive intelligent infinity" or "negative intelligent infinity."  I.I. simply is what it is; polarity comes from the receiver.  It's like a light, and the entity is a prism.  I.I. offers the same unconditional support to all comers, the difference is just what they do with it.

I don't disagree. Maybe the term Sjel was looking for "positive/negative contact with Intelligent Infinity" which would better describe the polarised manifestations of the contact. Clearly, the negative entity is not feeling an overwhelming and limitless love, joy and desire to serve others as a result of contact with I.I. More likely, the entity feels a limitless sense of power and an unrestrained desire to impose the self on creation and aggrandize the self, perhaps accompanied by grim laughter.

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - Infinite Unity - 04-26-2017

(04-25-2017, 10:38 PM)MangusKhan Wrote: Hey thanks for the replies guys. I think you're mostly right, but I still cling to the idea that somewhere out there in creation there is an ascended negative who's said "I ain't going to space prison!" and just wants to party on in 3D.

No doubt. Highly disagree with the view point of all negative 4d being a space prison, type of environment. Not that some do exist like this. However variety is the hall mark of Infinity. No two snow flakes, or people kind of deal. I know you are probably speaking towards a mental and metaphysical direction, It seems, However there are multiple multiple entities with multiple different realities. Even on the same plane, just as here.The diversity found within creation is a direct result of diversity found in conscience. The seen is a shadow of the unseen.

To me your conscience "compared" to the creator is equal to the relationship we have to our body. Your conscience is like a body or housing for The Macro. Then slowly but surely we basically recapulate what The Father does/did =) Master of Masters for a reason.

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - Infinite Unity - 04-26-2017

(04-26-2017, 02:15 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 01:16 AM)sjel Wrote: Also, we have no idea what intelligent infinity is like (unless you do, Mangus!). Even if we did, we don't know what negative intelligent infinity is like! It must be awesome honestly. I obviously prefer positive intelligent infinity contact, what with that beautiful blossoming heart chakra and all, but I'm definitely curious.

Maybe this is nitpicking, but there isn't really "positive intelligent infinity" or "negative intelligent infinity."  I.I. simply is what it is; polarity comes from the receiver.  It's like a light, and the entity is a prism.  I.I. offers the same unconditional support to all comers, the difference is just what they do with it.

Bam! Spot on in my own small opinion. II has no polarity. Polarity is like a thought to explore from entities within II.

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - sjel - 04-26-2017

(04-26-2017, 02:15 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: Maybe this is nitpicking, but there isn't really "positive intelligent infinity" or "negative intelligent infinity."  I.I. simply is what it is; polarity comes from the receiver.  It's like a light, and the entity is a prism.  I.I. offers the same unconditional support to all comers, the difference is just what they do with it.

Well I guess I meant 'negative intelligent infinity' to be the negative manner in which it is used. I can't imagine, from the positive perspective, attaining intelligent infinity and choosing to wield the power negatively. Seriously, wouldn't that be achieving infinite bliss/enlightenment and choosing to enslave other beings? Damn.

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - Infinite Unity - 04-29-2017

What is peculiar and relates to your post sjel. Is that most of the time, I find that even the most outrageous sts entity, to us. Usually, usually sees themselves as moving in the right direction. Or doing the right thing. Its the exact reason that one entity went negative while incarnate. It believed it was doing the right thing.

Its also a blinding factor for everyone sometimes. You just believe your moving in the right direction.

I remember when I really really discovered that for myself. I was fourteen, I was at a friends house. He was playing halo1, and I stared at his chess bored. It was a Lord of The Rings set. It came to me that they all fought for what they thought was right. The Orcs felt exactly the same towards men, as men felt towards them, and that they both fought for there future.

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - Matt1 - 04-29-2017

I think the issue is fairly simple, the negative entity choices to consciously accelerate its own evolution.

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - anagogy - 04-29-2017

(04-24-2017, 08:38 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: I have been wondering,
if a negative entity reaches intelligent infinity, why should it ever graduate to 4D?  If an entity achieves the "universal passport", what is stopping it from just playing around as a quasi-immortal in the wonderland of chaos that is the 3rd dimension? As I understand, the 4th dimension is very restricted, even in the positive polarity. Why then, would any negative entity which has achieved contact with II choose to go there and basically be enslaved by more powerful entities? Take old Genghis for example. He was able to enjoy a lifetime of nearly unrestricted power and glory on this planet. Crushing anyone who opposed him, having his way with any woman he desired, building a grand empire and just generally doing what negatives do best. Theoretically, he could have done this as many times as he wanted on as many different planets on as many different timelines as he desired. He didn't even necessarily have to be a ruler. If he wanted to take a break from the war games he could have just been some kind of transcendent con-man or an evil wizard or something. He could have toyed with 3D right up into the grim darkness of the future logos and the eventual death of the universe, then given a hearty laugh and dissolved himself back into unity with the creator, as an entity with the universal passport is able to do.

Am I missing something, does the universal passport not actually allow an entity full control over its incarnations and travels through the creation? If it did, you would have to wonder why any negative entity would ever choose to go to space-prison (negative 4D). Is it actually possible for an entity to gain the gateways to II through STS means and then use them to go adventuring across time and space in 3D?

Please share your thoughts with me on this matter.

First off, understand that 4D is NOT a restricted place. Quite the opposite.

I can't stress that enough. 4D is a much better and superior experience than 3D for nearly any conscious purpose whether that be based in STO or STS. A 4D being can do almost anything a 3D being can do, they just have a higher degree of consciousness to appreciate the action. A 4D being is essentially immortal by 3D standards. Its the bees knees compared to 3D. Believe you me.

You may be thinking, wow Ghenghis, really? You would rather be a fourth density shipping clerk over a feudal warlord? But you have to understand the situation from his perspective. It is like: would you rather be doomed to being good at Tic Tac Toe for an eternity would you rather be just 'so so' at Call of Duty 4?

Tic Tac Toe gets old after awhile. It is much funner to learn by getting "schooled" by adept Call of Duty 4 players, and gradually building your skill in the more versatile experience, than being unchallenged and bored to tears by Tic Tac Toe opponents.

Trust me for most beings being mediocre at Call of Duty is far superior in terms of being a fascinating and engaging experience.

(04-24-2017, 08:38 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: Somewhat related, this one quote from the Ra material intrigues me to no end. Who was a 6D negative wanderer on our planet!? Screw my free-will, this information would have been so juicy.

It isn't just one. There are many early 6D negative incarnates. They form the higher echelons of the terran 3D members of the Orion federation on earth. We would probably think of them as "Illuminati members".

Ra withheld the information because these people would go to deadly lengths to not be in the lime light.

RE: Do any negatives choose not to graduate? - MangusKhan - 04-29-2017

(04-29-2017, 06:47 PM)anagogy Wrote: It isn't just one. There are many early 6D negative incarnates. They form the higher echelons of the terran 3D members of the Orion federation on earth. We would probably think of them as "Illuminati members".

Ra withheld the information because these people would go to deadly lengths to not be in the lime light.

Is this based on the hidden hand material? It strikes me as correct considering the relatively severe reaction Ra had to the question. That reaction is what made me so curious, especially under the assumption that we were only talking about a single entity.

The rest of your post was also quite enlightening. Thanks for clearing things up so well.