Bring4th
Prime Sense; Sense of all possible senses. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Prime Sense; Sense of all possible senses. (/showthread.php?tid=14398)

Prime Sense; Sense of all possible senses. - Raz - 04-20-2017

i find the common term of referring to psychic and medium ability as the sixth sense misleading. Calling it the first sense is more accurate in my experience. There is our first sense and our five senses that are all connected through that first sense. How do you feel about it?

Edit; changed title form "sixth sense vs first sense" to "Prime Sense; sense of all possible senses"

RE: sixth sense vs first sense - sjel - 04-21-2017

what about the central sense. The sense from which all other senses stem.

Although that would mean that if the sixth sense, central sense, first sense were not in operation, neither would the rest of them be. so I do think sixth sense is an apt term because in third density you first develop all your external senses and only then may you begin to operate your psychic sense. Psychic sense comes well after the first five senses

RE: sixth sense vs first sense - Raz - 04-21-2017

(04-21-2017, 12:12 AM)sjel Wrote: what about the central sense. The sense from which all other senses stem.

Although that would mean that if the sixth sense, central sense, first sense were not in operation, neither would the rest of them be. so I do think sixth sense is an apt term because in third density you first develop all your external senses and only then may you begin to operate your psychic sense. Psychic sense comes well after the first five senses

i like the term central sense. it makes sense Tongue

Being grounded in the central sense, is feeling every sense as aspects of the same sense. Like seeing a globe and understanding it as a representation of an interconnected world regardless of natural (and imaginary) boundaries. the notion of amount of senses becomes irrelevant and we open up to a set of subtle densities we have to blindly re-familiarize us with from our present situation of "in your face" distortions.

fascinating Smile

RE: sixth sense vs first sense - Glow - 04-21-2017

I might be incined to say it's first sense for many.
Loads of kids are more in touch with their nonphysical senses but as they are conditioned away from developing that toward developing senses of the material the ability or trust in it diminishes.

Interesting thought Raz

RE: sixth sense vs first sense - Raz - 04-22-2017

There are allot of viable terms, at this point, for me, I feel the term, "Prime Sense; Sense of all possible senses". feels appropriate as a presence grounding tool, added to my tool box of effortless focus promoting noise/mantra.

i closed my eyes as i was sitting by the computer, softly and comfortably listened as i said out loud "Prime sense, sense of all possible senses" for as long as it felt pleasant. Felt very grounding and like it dissolved some inner blocks, promoting a sense of feeling more alive and present.