Bring4th
Your karma is already mostly balanced coming into this lifetime! - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Your karma is already mostly balanced coming into this lifetime! (/showthread.php?tid=14345)

Your karma is already mostly balanced coming into this lifetime! - sjel - 04-07-2017

Quote:Q'uo: The veil over other incarnations was drawn for good reasons in third density. Please know that after each incarnation you go through a process of healing and balancing. That period of healing heals that incarnation so that, characteristically, entities do not go forward into an incarnation carrying a heavy karmic load. Characteristically, entities, at this point in third density—this point being the very latter portion of third density—come into an incarnation with balanced karma, and this, my sister, was your situation.

So as I interpret this, incarnations of heavy karmic balancing are usually placed in the deeper recesses of third density, like back in the dark ages. What this means is that at this point in our evolution we are perfectly equipped to meet every single challenge that faces us. The end of third density is the final stretch! It's like the last leg of the marathon where you know the finish line is just down the road even though you can't quite see it yet.

RE: Your karma is already mostly balanced coming into this lifetime! - anagogy - 04-07-2017

Karma is essentially the automatic asking and answering of source. When you experience catalyst, your soul has a response (a preference if you will). When people are mean to you, your soul asks for nicer people. When you are mean to people, your soul asks to be nicer (so the experiences that will teach you that are then summoned). When you experience deprivation, you ask for less deprivation. When you experience too much of something, you ask for the opposite of that something. Over the course of many lifetimes, you swing less to various extremes on the pendulum, so the back and forth movement of karma becomes softer, and less extreme.

RE: Your karma is already mostly balanced coming into this lifetime! - AnthroHeart - 04-07-2017

I asked to be an anthro, and I'm getting a fursuit. So funny how reality worked out like that. It took me 100's of hours of mental anguish to reach this point.

RE: Your karma is already mostly balanced coming into this lifetime! - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 04-08-2017

What Quo session is this?  Please link it Smile

- - earth_spirit - 04-08-2017

-----

RE: Your karma is already mostly balanced coming into this lifetime! - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 04-09-2017

I look forward to the healing in the afterlife.  Sounds soothing.

Interesting session, Thanks for sharing Sjel, e_s Smile

RE: Your karma is already mostly balanced coming into this lifetime! - chaospanda - 04-15-2017

Throughout the Ra material and elsewhere there is the concept that preference was given to entities who want a last shot at attaining the necessary polarization to graduate. Naturally, those who have the most hope to pass at the last minute are those who are rather close to the 51% (say, 40-49%). The completely unpolarized won't have as much of a chance but can still receive much benefit from being on the planet at this time. I believe Ra or Q'uo stated that they try to focus on those who are most likely to wake up in time to be harvested.

So I believe that Q'uo is not suggesting that we don't have any karma, but rather just enough karma so that is has a good chance of being resolved in this lifetime.