Bring4th
What are the rays? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What are the rays? (/showthread.php?tid=14194)

What are the rays? - AnthroHeart - 02-27-2017

Is the green-ray of 4D like a laser beam that touches everyone? Or is it more like a floodlight or a mist that touches everything?

What's it's form when it touches your heart?

Trying to get a more visual look at my chakras.

RE: What are the rays? - Cainite - 02-27-2017

Once during healing work, my greenray center fully opened and the intense amount of chi felt like warm liquid in my chest. the person I was healing was in the other room and told me she was sweating for no reason and felt very warm. I too felt the same way and also shed some tears. which was strange because I never cry.

RE: What are the rays? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 02-27-2017

I see it as a source of radiating particles shedding love in the form of light bathing everything around you in a coat of light.

If you want geometric info, consider pming Aion as he seems learned there, if you want to better comprehend the structure of a chakra, I highly recommend Hands of Light, if you want to see the actual energy transfers, imagine sticky waves of energy extending from one person going into another person then returning or dissipating.

There's many different ways to visualise chakras~

RE: What are the rays? - anagogy - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 08:16 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Is the green-ray of 4D like a laser beam that touches everyone? Or is it more like a floodlight or a mist that touches everything?

What's it's form when it touches your heart?

Trying to get a more visual look at my chakras.

I would describe rays as screens for experience. The screens filter out a certain vibrational threshold (or density) of light. So as an example, the reason why disharmony is not possible in fourth density is because the light that makes up fourth density doesn't include that lower threshold of experience or love/light. So while fourth density has a physical level, just as 3rd density has a physical level, its physical level only includes those portions of physical experience that are capable of 'fitting into' that green ray love/light/harmony screen (many portions of lower density physical experience do not fit into that screen and are thus filtered out). This is why it has a more refined physicality, and it is of a higher and more unified energy level than 3rd density.

So you can think of whatever ray you primarily identify with as the screen you are using for experience. If you are primarily identified with green ray, you are a fourth density being, and only those experiences that match that can pass through your reality filter and interact with your consciousness. This is also why alien contact/abduction experiences are always so very strange, because a lot of energy work has to occur for the 3rd density vibratory spectrum and the 4th density vibratory spectrum to truly interact with each other, so the end result often seems very 'otherworldly'. There are natural areas where 3rd density and 4th density vibrations overlap, and some mighty strange stuff occurs in those places. These often become revered as holy places.

So out of options you gave above, I would describe it primarily as a light that shines on everything, but not everything is capable of 'recognizing' or 'absorbing' the light that is shining on it. Once you can see/experience/appreciate a given level of love/light, you can then utilize it for whatever purpose, whether that be for service to others, or service to self. So when you 'open' a energy center, what you are doing is expanding your awareness of the light that is already being received, but not consciously recognized.

RE: What are the rays? - sjel - 02-27-2017

I've had my heart chakra fully open once during meditation with gotu kola and vaped weed, and it felt like Cainite described, a warm liquid that pours into your body from the inner chest. It felt like hot warm water gushing into a drought-stricken canal.

Love heals everything instantly, it doesn't matter how long you've been sick, it will heal you immediately.

RE: What are the rays? - Cainite - 02-28-2017

(02-27-2017, 10:58 PM)sjel Wrote: I've had my heart chakra fully open once during meditation with gotu kola and vaped weed, and it felt like Cainite described, a warm liquid that pours into your body from the inner chest. It felt like hot warm water gushing into a drought-stricken canal.

Love heals everything instantly, it doesn't matter how long you've been sick, it will heal you immediately.

Love healed my schizophrenia... I was sure I was done!
Even though, doctors say it's temporary and I'll go insane again.. they're amazed
I threw out all of my pills.

RE: What are the rays? - AnthroHeart - 02-28-2017

This time around I'm having loving spiritual experiences rather than fearful ones.

Back in 2012-13 I had some mental issues. So at the hospital they put me in room #911
and at another hospital during Halloween they played horror movies.

Those were two fear-based synchronicities and really freaked me out.
I remember a guy telling me "You're going to stretch your bones?" and I had said nothing to him before.
That was when I was trying to shapeshift, so I don't know how he knew about that.

RE: What are the rays? - sjel - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 03:03 AM)Cainite Wrote: Love healed my schizophrenia... I was sure I was done!
Even though, doctors say it's temporary and I'll go insane again.. they're amazed

Wow, see this gives me a hopeful feather to place in my spiritual cap.

How exactly did your healing occur? Did you one day decide that you wished to Love, and over a period of time your schizophrenic tendencies withered away? Or did someone else show you Love that broke your sickness? Or some third option Smile

RE: What are the rays? - sjel - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 06:38 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: This time around I'm having loving spiritual experiences rather than fearful ones.

Damn Indigo I'm so glad things are looking up for you. I've definitely noticed your positivity more in your posts.

What changed for you? How was this process of Love initiated?

RE: What are the rays? - AnthroHeart - 02-28-2017

Well at first like 5 or 6 years ago, I had used DMT quite a bit, and that seemed to put a hole in my aura.
I had a psych meltdown then and thought the Universe was conspiring against me.

Because of the knowledge I had of the Law of One, I had experiences that mirrored that.
Like I learned to use phrases such as "Create a Law of Octave" and put some energy patterns in there that would not spread out.
Because when you change something through energy patterns, it can affect other things.

Then I saw the movie The Sprit of the Forest. It's a kids film, not really all that, but it did cause me to awaken.
I thought it was an introduction to how to use 4D techniques.

My parents were watching it with me, and I asked something like "Are they seeing the same thing I am?"
And I heard a response in my head saying, "No Tom, they're not really there."

So my parents weren't really there. I guess that makes some kind of sense.
But I thought that 4D gave me a free for all, so I spiraled downward trying to create a hell for Satan.

I did so many Law of Octaves, and Box Changes and stuff that it became a big mess of energy patterns that just kept expanding, taking my mind with it.
I asked Ra then to help me undo the changes I had made.

From that experience I learned not to change anything when you first get to 4D. It's good to get your bearings first.
Else you might create a sun that's so close to the planet that you burn everything on it.

I'm not using verbal commands this time. I'm letting Ra send me their energy and it automatically goes out to where it's needed the most.

I think being behind the veil, not being able to see how our work affects what changes, since we're not directly observing those changes, it won't introduce new changes.

Energy patterns can be dense, and are very fluid and affected by thought. Not so much when they turn solid.

I'm on meds for my psych issues. But they have helped ground me so I can then do the energy work. I feel the energy now, and am protected from the bipolar (manic and depressive episodes) because of the meds.

Now I feel I have a purpose. Trying not to make it too selfish or ego-driven though.

But I think in the past I was put through some tests to see if I would abuse the power and I never did that I'm aware of. So maybe I can handle a bit more responsibility.

That's about it. The process of Love came when I asked Ra to send me Love/Light. And that's been going a few days now, except when I sleep that I know of.

Then I find that song Glorious, from the movie Rock Dog, and it really gave me the warm fuzzies. That's how I picture love.

RE: What are the rays? - Cainite - 03-01-2017

(02-28-2017, 09:40 PM)sjel Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 03:03 AM)Cainite Wrote: Love healed my schizophrenia... I was sure I was done!

Wow, see this gives me a hopeful feather to place in my spiritual cap.

How exactly did your healing occur? Did you one day decide that you wished to Love, and over a period of time your schizophrenic tendencies withered away?  Or did someone else show you Love that broke your sickness? Or some third option Smile

Sorry for this being unrelated to the thread.

First let me tell you how I went mad. I switched polarity after people wronged me.
I became STS and even contacted negative entities to predict the future and stuff like that.
I manipulated people using black magic.
Became a vampire (I didn't steal people's blood! I stole their chi)
I got healthy, strong, I even looked better!

After a while I realized STS is idiotic and it was when I switched back to STO that I went crazy, extremely paranoid, unsafe, fearful, ...
The illness continued for a year. I was taking about 20 pills a day. all I yearned for was death and often thought about cutting my throat.

Now I tell you how I healed myself;

Went through the process of balancing my chakras (working mostly on the 3 lower chakras)
Started wearing Red and meditating on my root chakra alot to get grounded.

Gave up my pride and started accepting love from people and showed more love to them, specially my family (before that I used to think just having a secret love is enough but then I began showing it) and also forgave a******* that wronged me and accepted them. that did heal my solar plexus.

Bought an scottish kitten and loved it as if he was my child.
Started writing poetry (in my own language) people that I showed my poems to were amazed... Thanks to the Law of One and mysticism and my own experiences.

Studied my dreams and tried to get their messages and follow them...