Bring4th
______ - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: ______ (/showthread.php?tid=14110)

______ - GentleWanderer - 02-10-2017

______

RE: Marvel of engineering - AnthroHeart - 02-10-2017

I get like that with John Denver's Looking For Space.

RE: Marvel of engineering - Agua del Cielo - 02-11-2017

(02-10-2017, 06:15 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: I know this is an odd question whose answer won't be found in the LOO or anywhere.  By listening to music, particularly with masterpieces, it appears clear to me that the composition is like a representation of higher world with very refined energy and what looks intuitively to me as complex geometrical shapes and mathematical structures. What i find fascinating is that with some musical piece it's like you can actually enter the brain of the composer and experience the dimension from which comes the music as well as in a way how the brain is structured and is funtionning. I don't know but there seems to be a double process for the composer, first accessing an energetic world/dimension and then translating what is being perceived in these dimension into musical notes, this feels to me as extremely complex mathematics process, extremely  beautiful. And this is done with the brain or mind quite unconsciously. I wonder how we are created, if higher beings like archangels, ascended masters actively participate in the engineering of us and it seems obvious that since a few years big modifications have been brought to way the brain/mind/ nervous system is built/functionning, as well as how the physical body is built. I wonder if it was done and engineered purposelly by higher beings or if it is only a automatic consequence of the higher energies being sent to earth resulting in a spontaneous evolution.

I think youdes ribed the process of composing quite accurately!
Except for the mathematical part, whichi (at least not consciously) never experienced.
But the "math" part could be thepracticing and workingon improving "skills" so the "multidimensional translation provess" becomes more and more smooth.
I always perceived music as coming from higher dimensions and its purpose being to provide a "gateway" to those dimensions.
And i also would agree for most musicians this would be completely unconscious.

RE: Marvel of engineering - Nau7ik - 02-11-2017

I've felt similar with listening to certain kinds of music! I feel that some music is of a higher order. For me, there is great riches of tone and melody in Uplifting Trance. One can let the music move his heart and it's beautiful. It's definitely resonant with the heart and throats chakras, I've felt.

Pythagoras wrote about music in the way that you're talking about. Look up what he has to say on the subject, very illuminating.

RE: Marvel of engineering - Agua del Cielo - 02-11-2017

Oh, it was just my experience with music.
I have been a musician for most of my life.
For quite a while this was my only access to "spiritual realms".