Bring4th
_____ - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: _____ (/showthread.php?tid=14058)

_____ - GentleWanderer - 01-30-2017

______

RE: Is it possible to slow down or speed up time ? - Infinite - 01-30-2017

There are two types:

Chronokinesis (manipulation of the time perception) and time manipulation, where the entity can control the time/space.

Peace, love and light.

RE: Is it possible to slow down or speed up time ? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-30-2017

(01-30-2017, 02:13 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: I mean from two differents perspectives. One psychologically for exemple making time go slower when we enjoy what we're doing but don't have enough time, how you do that ?

Physically : i read that Guy Needler was late one day and couldn't normally catch his train. He decided to intent to arrive just in time by altering time and told he catch his train. That seems quite odd.

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-scott-mark-kelly-nasa-twin-study-astronaut-20160301-story.html

http://www.space.com/33411-astronaut-scott-kelly-relativity-twin-brother-ages.html

http://www.sciencealert.com/in-space-scott-kelly-aged-more-slowly-than-his-brother-on-earth-and-here-s-why

Highly recommend that last article.

Time is relative supposedly, the faster you move the slower everything around you becomes.  The slower you move, the faster everything around you becomes.

There's a reason the stillness of meditation brings you closer to unity.  Think about this.  Light moves at the speed of light, at this speed time stands still, making light timeless.  To still one's self is to accelerate the reality around them pushing them closer to this state of timelessness, which moves them closer to unity.

Now compare this to driving down a highway, have you ever noticed some days when you're driving the lines on the road come by slower, and other days they zoom right under you?  Driving faster slows down time (so like the next time you're late for work, really skirt that speed limit, you might be a lot less late than you expected).  Of course going 75mph isn't going to really shave off even a second, but it's the thought that counts you know?

In fact, time has an interesting property of becoming timeless relative to others.  In the example of light, how does it move about in our space/time when to it the time portion doesn't have any real form of movement?  Does time itself have consciousness, and does this mean it can respond to circumstances the same way space bends to gravity?  How is time effecting by electromagnetic fields?

We understand very little about time, yet have already been given the few pieces we need to form a foundation, if not at least a cornerstone of understanding of the nature of time.
I do not view it as mysterious, rather I see it as doing what 4D and above does, hiding itself from being observed by the direct senses of the 3D mind/body/spirit complexes incarnate.

I thought Chronokinesis was manipulation of time itself, not it's perception.  Man, you'd think I'd be aware of that -_-
I also do not think time manipulation (the ability to time travel, including slowing, speeding, and stopping time) effects time/space in the case of a 3D entity performing the ability upon or within their 3D space/time continuum.  Maybe it effects time/space somehow, but I'm not learned enough in time/space to make any remarks about it's operations.

...I kind of feel like time manipulation is in time/space as space manipulation is in space/time.  Instead of moving through space in time/space, entities move through time, with space being the more subtle construct in time/space.

But I don't know heh.

RE: Is it possible to slow down or speed up time ? - Jeremy - 01-31-2017

There is no such thing as time, only the perception of time

_____ - GentleWanderer - 02-02-2017

_____

RE: Is it possible to slow down or speed up time ? - APeacefulWarrior - 02-02-2017

I have, on a few occasions, managed to briefly slow down my perception of time... but only for a few seconds. I think it involves, more or less, "overclocking" one's mind. Faster mental processing == slower experience of time passing. A big rush of blood to the brain may have contributed. But I've got no idea if such a state is sustainable for long or something I could manage to refine/control. I suspect it would be extremely stressful to try to maintain, possibly even damaging. So it's not a skill I've tried too hard to cultivate.

(If you're curious how I know it was happening, one time it occurred I was actually playing a Rock Band game. So I had a very objective outside measurement of time to compare with. The interesting thing is that my perception was of the musical notes themselves slowing down and lowering in pitch, like a vinyl being undercranked, but they remained in-tune. Just lower pitched.)

RE: Is it possible to slow down or speed up time ? - Minyatur - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 01:55 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: I have, on a few occasions, managed to briefly slow down my perception of time...  but only for a few seconds.  I think it involves, more or less, "overclocking" one's mind.  Faster mental processing == slower experience of time passing.  A big rush of blood to the brain may have contributed.   But I've got no idea if such a state is sustainable for long or something I could manage to refine/control.  I suspect it would be extremely stressful to try to maintain, possibly even damaging.  So it's not a skill I've tried too hard to cultivate.

(If you're curious how I know it was happening, one time it occurred I was actually playing a Rock Band game.  So I had a very objective outside measurement of time to compare with.  The interesting thing is that my perception was of the musical notes themselves slowing down and lowering in pitch, like a vinyl being undercranked, but they remained in-tune.  Just lower pitched.)

Sometimes I use this trick to enjoy more my shower time.

Only got 10 minutes? Take it in the dark while thinking a whole lot and you'll freak out thinking you went over when you really didn't. Usually it gave me a sense of 7 minutes seeming as 15.

RE: Is it possible to slow down or speed up time ? - Henosis - 02-02-2017

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the different brain waves, but it seems possible that when the brain is producing gamma brain waves that time seems to be go much quicker. Generally gamma waves are associated with processing very large amounts of information and using higher levels of cognitive functioning. This is pure speculation but I feel my mind sometimes is operating at a very high level of efficiency and understanding. During these times I am generally fueled by inspiration and time does truly fly by. Hours seem to go by in minutes.

RE: Is it possible to slow down or speed up time ? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 02-02-2017

(01-31-2017, 10:52 PM)Jeremy Wrote: There is no such thing as time, only the perception of time

This made me reflexively think, there is no such thing as perception, only the illusion of perception. Really though, everything and nothing are both real and illusions.  What is and is not?

RE: Is it possible to slow down or speed up time ? - Henosis - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 11:48 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 10:52 PM)Jeremy Wrote: There is no such thing as time, only the perception of time

This made me reflexively think, there is no such thing as perception, only the illusion of perception.  Really though, everything and nothing are both real and illusions.  What is and is not?

The unity of thought which binds all things.

RE: Is it possible to slow down or speed up time ? - Miline - 02-06-2017

(02-02-2017, 11:41 PM)Henosisd Wrote: I'm not sure if you're familiar with these VyprVPN benefits and the different brain waves, but it seems possible that when the brain is producing gamma brain waves that time seems to be go much quicker. Generally gamma waves are associated with processing very large amounts of information and using higher levels of cognitive functioning. This is pure speculation but I feel my mind sometimes is operating at a very high level of efficiency and understanding. During these times I am generally fueled by inspiration and time does truly fly by. Hours seem to go by in minutes.

Interesting. I wonder if it's possible to actually go back in time?

RE: Is it possible to slow down or speed up time ? - AnthroHeart - 02-06-2017

(02-06-2017, 02:33 AM)Miline Wrote: Interesting. I wonder if it's possible to actually go back in time?

If you could create a wormhole through a higher dimension, you'd be outside of time.

RE: Is it possible to slow down or speed up time ? - tamaryn - 02-06-2017

Poke the holes.

Think of a shockwave or supernova.....

Sometimes to speed up and poke a hole I squint my eyes as hard as I can as if I am looking directly at a sun far too bright to bear,

Stop, Pause, Slow down when you must......and reach clarity when that is needed

Play the game, Jam, Groove, Get weird Get Wired. Speed up when you must move!! When you must survive!

We must remain always dynamic!

RE: Is it possible to slow down or speed up time ? - Minyatur - 02-06-2017

(02-02-2017, 11:48 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote:

This made me reflexively think, there is no such thing as perception, only the illusion of perception.  Really though, everything and nothing are both real and illusions.  What is and is not?

I think time can be seen as a force of separation, it holds space apart in different states of itself.

I'm not sure about perception. Maybe what is perceived is illusion, but the act of perception might be the sole thing that is truth. Perception of truth lead to the first illusion, and each subsequent illusion is a harvest of perception but from within the first illusion.