Bring4th
Are your parents and close family members Wanderers? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Are your parents and close family members Wanderers? (/showthread.php?tid=14018)

Are your parents and close family members Wanderers? - Zach - 01-21-2017

Just wondering how many here feel that their parents and close relatives are wanderers?

Do you feel close connections with them?

Within my family, which is pretty small, to my eye it seems all are wanderers. With my mom and dad feeling extremely close in vibration as well as two of my uncles on my dads side.

Heart

RE: Are your parents and close family members Wanderers? - AnthroHeart - 01-21-2017

No I don't really feel close connection with anyone on Earth.

RE: Are your parents and close family members Wanderers? - Infinite Unity - 01-22-2017

I have a mixed family. I can't say forr absolute certainty of course. But I have couple of friends that are. My wife is and her grandmother. My brother and sister are definitely wanderers. My mom and my eldest brother and sister are third density natives. So its a nice mix. I can tell my mom is stuck in the outer sanctum of her heart. She knows how to love, but lets fear and worry over the illusion, keep her from fully activating it. I think it honestly goes back into her coldhood, and some traumatic experiences. She is a very loving and beautiful soul though. My youngest brother and sister are definitely wanderers. I knew growing up we were different. I can tell that they grow tired here though. We had a rough childhood. It was wonderful at the same time though. I grew up poor and secluded from most of society. I use to feel so alone and separated. However I now see those years as a blessing. My best friend growing up is definitely a wanderer. I believe he is from the fourth dimension and is the only one I'm pretty sure that's his home density. I know we agreed on a lot of things in this life, and was my only friend growing up. Now that I know what true friends are. My two very young children are so beautiful and smart., and there is no doubt these little babies are wanderers. I am prepared to be a martyr for there future, and feel that may be in the cards this life.

RE: Are your parents and close family members Wanderers? - Jade - 01-22-2017

My family is so bellicose and inharmonious that I'd guess they might be from Maldek. Tongue Luckily I found my husband who I believe comes from the same density I do, whatever that might be!

RE: Are your parents and close family members Wanderers? - Nau7ik - 01-23-2017

No, I've always felt like the outsider in my family. Im close with my mother and I was close with my late grandmother. But I believe they're all from third density.

It's interesting that some wanderers are born into families with other wanderers and others are relatively alone in the environment.

RE: Are your parents and close family members Wanderers? - Zach - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 09:47 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: No, I've always felt like the outsider in my family. Im close with my mother and I was close with my late grandmother. But I believe they're all from third density.

It's interesting that some wanderers are born into families with other wanderers and others are relatively alone in the environment.

I agree, I find it very interesting as well.

Within my family I am more certain about some more than others. My Mom feels like my timeless companion, and she has been what I call my "master teacher" in this life.