Bring4th
Getting addicted to frequentlcies? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Getting addicted to frequentlcies? (/showthread.php?tid=14000)

Getting addicted to frequentlcies? - Glow - 01-17-2017

Just popped in my head. Do you think we get so used to a certain lower frequencies that we stick in that unharmonious vibration because we don't really notice it's not a match for us any longer? Like we've been around it so much it's a comfortable/uncomfortable background noise. We seek it even though it no longer resonates?

Likewise might some of us know the frequency is off but we resonate with otherselves who are not aware they no longer resonate with the lower frequencies.so we stay with them till they figure it out and go where we belong?

thats basically what we are all doing here aren't we? Distortion is just thinking we resonate lower than we do, no one really is dark or bad or low vibration. without distortion we all are one and resonate together as one.

RE: Getting addicted to frequentlcies? - Agua del Cielo - 01-17-2017

I think there is a lot of truth in this!

I would differentiate it a little however:

Emotional addiction
I also found out on my journey, that we have some kinds of what i would call emotional addictions.
The root would be traumatic incidents or ongoing situations in early life.
Over time there would develop something like an energetic entity in us, out of that early heavy negative emotion. The "entity" would need to feed on the exact same type of negative emotion in order to not "die".
I realized, even when the root emotions have been healed, therewould be the tendency to re-activate such emotions.
Its however very very hard to tell (if not impossible) if its and old still-to-heal emotion or the addictive portion of the issue.
The only thing that would help me would be to really experience this emotion with switched-on-awareness.

Unconnected parts of the self
I found this to be very true for me:
When i resonate with a low-level frequency in a situation or a person, it would usually be, because (even if i experience myself normally at a much higher frequency) there is a part of my self which is at exactly that frequency. This part would be "un-connected" to my normal experience of self, not in my awareness but dissociated.

Without distortion we are all one, this would be the truth deep inside.
But since we are highly distorted, we dont experiencethis as truth, so in fact it is not (yet) true for us.

Ultimately one could even say, that "thinking" or "having a concept" of being the creator would quite the opposite of "being" the creator.
Since it would be , lets say, an intellectual concept (and the intellect is by its design a means of seperation) and will be (in the end) more of anonstacle to the actual experience of god.
Still it would be a helpful thought, balancing out all the "seperation thooughts" in us and pointing us to the "right" direction.

RE: Getting addicted to frequentlcies? - Plenum - 01-17-2017

I think what you're describing is the essence of what I consider 'blockages'.  A blockage is just a pattern that traps light, and sends it in repeating cycle.  

You ever experience those funhouse mirrors?  the ones that make you look really short, or tall, or wide ... or whatever way that it's designed?

A blockage is like that.  It sends the light in a repetitive pattern, and if you stayed there long enough, you'd actually come to believe that's what you looked like.  For stubborn distortions, we are absolutely convinced that that is who we are, and what our 'appearance' is.

The remedy?  Quite often, all it takes is someone who is balanced enough, to see through the self-image that you've constructed, and that can take you aside (with enough trust in that person) to an adjoining 'room', and show you your 'true reflection'.  One that isn't crazy tall, or short, or mega-wide.  It's just you.  As you truly are.  And that takes the piercing nature of uncritical and enveloping love.  But that person has to have your trust, and has to be level enough not to judge you by the funhouse mirror that you convinced yourself that you are.  Judging the funhouse mirror leads no-where.  Showing you your True Reflection is EVERYTHING.  When you finally see who you 'are', then there's no longer any need to go back to hall of crazy mirrors.  You recognise, internally, that it's just a fabrication; one that is all so real, but is, nonetheless, not a true portrait of the reality of yourself.

In terms of your question though, yeah, I do believe we stick around those 'distorted vibrations' to help others who are caught in that false reflection of themselves.  Heck, one might say that the whole Wanderer phenomena is about a conscious decision to step into the crazy funhouse, to (hopefully) experience what it's like, and then demonstrate that there is another way.

Some really do serve this 'function':

65.12 Wrote:There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

I think the nature of this 'passive broadcasting' of love and love/light is of this nature.  To offer a corrective mirror to the continents of distorted perception.

RE: Getting addicted to frequentlcies? - Agua del Cielo - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 05:36 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: I think what you're describing is the essence of what I consider 'blockages'.  A blockage is just a pattern that traps light, and sends it in repeating cycle.  

You ever experience those funhouse mirrors?  the ones that make you look really short, or tall, or wide ... or whatever way that it's designed?

A blockage is like that.  It sends the light in a repetitive pattern, and if you stayed there long enough, you'd actually come to believe that's what you looked like.  For stubborn distortions, we are absolutely convinced that that is who we are, and what our 'appearance' is.

The remedy?  Quite often, all it takes is someone who is balanced enough, to see through the self-image that you've constructed, and that can take you aside (with enough trust in that person) to an adjoining 'room', and show you your 'true reflection'.  One that isn't crazy tall, or short, or mega-wide.  It's just you.  As you truly are.  And that takes the piercing nature of uncritical and enveloping love.  But that person has to have your trust, and has to be level enough not to judge you by the funhouse mirror that you convinced yourself that you are.  Judging the funhouse mirror leads no-where.  Showing you your True Reflection is EVERYTHING.  When you finally see who you 'are', then there's no longer any need to go back to hall of crazy mirrors.  You recognise, internally, that it's just a fabrication; one that is all so real, but is, nonetheless, not a true portrait of the reality of yourself.

In terms of your question though, yeah, I do believe we stick around those 'distorted vibrations' to help others who are caught in that false reflection of themselves.  Heck, one might say that the whole Wanderer phenomena is about a conscious decision to step into the crazy funhouse, to (hopefully) experience what it's like, and then demonstrate that there is another way.

Some really do serve this 'function':

65.12 Wrote:There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

I think the nature of this 'passive broadcasting' of love and love/light is of this nature.  To offer a corrective mirror to the continents of distorted perception.

I absolutely agree!
I realize that my former post was a little narrow-minded.
I was focussing exclusively on the "addictive" part.

Thanks for remiding me and broadening my perspective!

RE: Getting addicted to frequentlcies? - Plenum - 01-17-2017

well, I was addressing the OP as well, but we pretty much posted at the same time Tongue

But it definitely helps to understand the addiction/repetitive/attraction quality of these 'events'.

RE: Getting addicted to frequentlcies? - Aion - 01-20-2017

I'd also flip this and say it's possible to become addicted to 'higher frequencies' while still resolving lower catalyst and is related to the 'spiritual bypassing' concept whereby the constant reaching for higher levels is actually just a desire to be away from the level you are at. I think this is the root of a lot of substance abuse which offers a quick and easy way to alter your state of consciousness.

RE: Getting addicted to frequentlcies? - Glow - 01-20-2017

Not something I had considered Aion. Very accurate I think too