Bring4th
stream of consciousness writings - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Artistic Endeavors (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: stream of consciousness writings (/showthread.php?tid=13991)

stream of consciousness writings - isis - 01-15-2017

if you have any stream of consciousness writings to share pls do. i love reading them.

[Image: J0nNFVR.jpg?1]

RE: stream of consciousness writings - AnthroHeart - 01-15-2017

Once, at the end of a dream, I heard a woman's voice say "The Universe is adaptable."

RE: stream of consciousness writings - AnthroHeart - 01-15-2017

He'll do that constant with a chatter (semi-dream).

RE: stream of consciousness writings - Cyanatta - 01-31-2017

A Peculiar Thought.

Sometimes I feel like I come here to escape everyone, just so I can remember what it's like to feel connected to everyone.

I feel seldom understood by others on the outside, and all I want to do is pour out all the ecstatic joy I've bottled up on the inside.

I don't know how to explain the Ra material to the secular minded. 
Or the sectarian.
I don't know how to tell others I'm not religious. I'm not agnostic. I'm not atheist. I'm not spiritual, but I am spiritual. I'm not left or right. I'm not better or worse. I feel and think. I'm not above or below anyone's personal truth. I just am. Devil's advocate. The odd one who thinks it's even. The imbalance always being balanced. I'm Indigo, the wedge driven between the balanced wheel of primary and secondary, so you see the light as a whole, not as six, but seven, not as seven but nothing. As everything. I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry. Truthfully, I lie. I'm not Indigo. I don't want a label. I just want to be. To be. That's all.

It's like being a drop of water trying to explain to the rest of the drops of water in the ocean how's it completely the same and uniquely different as all the others. We're always changing, always shifting, always calm and violent. Always the same. We're all the same.

No one understands, while everyone understands - Everything, Nothing.

I understand everything, because I am everything.
You understand everything, because you are everything.
We understand everything, because we are everything.
Everything understands everything, because everything is everything.

I understand nothing, because I understand everything.

RE: stream of consciousness writings - Jeremy - 02-08-2017

Imagine sitting in the architects chair. Viewing the matrix in its infinite form. Infinite situations, interactions, experiences.
As you move closer and closer to the screen like the movie, the screen starts to warp and you go through the screen and you become the camera.
You are not only able to see the scenes but now, you can also hear the scenes.
As you move from the camera, you zoom closer and closer to the actors themselves until are you are the actor.
Now, you not only get to see and hear everything, you get to taste, to smell, to feel every emotion.
Now let's move all the way back to the architect and his plethora of screens and imagine if those screens did all of the above. Seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, touching, and feeling.
This is how the Creator comes to know all. To be all is to know all but you can't know all without experiencing all. This all knowing encompasses all that Was, all that there Is, and all that will Be.
It's difficult to imagine since humans only comprehend in the finite but hang with me here. Attempt to conceptualize infinity for a moment. Now imagine that the Creator was a particle and that this particle could move at an infinite speed. Since such a particle is moving so fast, impossibly fast to our minds, could it not be that this single particle would appear in infinite places at any given moment? If this was true, all that one sees is actually the infinite dance or vibration of a single particle acting as particles to make up matter then objects then all that one sees.
The Creator is bound in infinite wonder and also infinite ability thus what would typically be incomprehensible to us, is simply what is to it. We are simply individuated portions of the Creator given the honor of free will so that we can freely choose our own path. There is no right or wrong way. The Creator doesn't judge you for it knows all by experiencing all and this includes the bad.
This free will not only allows us true freedom, it also requires us to accept responsibility for our actions. The Creator isn't a puppet master nor would it damn it's own creation. There are no rules but there are guidelines. We were created with Love and by Love to Be LOVE. Though the other path is the path least optimal, it is still just as valid of a path.
To Be Love is simply to see love, show love, and Be love in all of your daily rituals. Though some situations may not seem worthy of love, those are the exact moments where love is needed the most. That is our test on this stage. Everyone has a part to play in this game of life. Some good and some not so good but all have a purpose and that purpose is to learn the ways of love and choose to be of service to these other selves rather than ones self. To be the giver without the expectation of return is what drives those that strive for this path. To think of others first in whatever situation one may find themselves is how this path is lived.
It's up to you to determine your path but know that whatever you may choose, it's neither right nor wrong as both polarities bind the all encompassing unity that this creation contains.

Be love my brother and sisters.

The Grand (infinite) Drama - isis - 02-25-2017

Dear the One Infinite Creator,

I shall call it:

"The Grand (infinite) Drama."

Love always,

The One Infinite Creator.

"...The stage changes. The acts ring down.

The lights come up once again. And throughout the grand illusion

and the following and the following

there is the undergirding majesty of the One Infinite Creator.

All is well. Nothing is lost
..."

i think the world is perfect, has always been perfect, & will always be perfect.

[Image: non_toxic_product_symbol.jpg]