Bring4th
Genders/sexes in 4D and beyond - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Genders/sexes in 4D and beyond (/showthread.php?tid=13768)

Genders/sexes in 4D and beyond - Seeker of the One - 01-10-2017

Is there any information available or maybe do you have any thoughts about the state of the light body in 4D concerning mental genders and body sexes? Do male/female principles exist there? Does entity choose before incarnation their gender or she can switch them in 4D light body?
Do 4D entities practice sex and sexual magic for spiritual growth and chakra opening?

RE: Genders/sexes in 4D and beyond - Jade - 01-19-2017

Ra says that sexual energy transfers occur into 6th density, which implies to me a polarity of the sexes exists until then.

Ra also says that as we evolve, our states become more like a constant orgasm, which implies to me that sexual energy transfers are extremely important.

Quote:32.8 Questioner: Do the energy transfers of this nature occur in fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh density? I mean, of all the rays?

Ra: I am Ra. The rays, as you understand them, have such a different meaning in the next density and the next and so forth that we must answer your query in the negative. Energy transfers only take place in fourth, fifth, and sixth densities. These are still of what you would call a polarized nature. However, due to the ability of these densities to see the harmonies between individuals, these entities choose those mates which are harmonious, thus allowing constant transfer of energy and the propagation of the body complexes which each density uses. The process is different in the fifth and the sixth density than you may understand it. However, it is in these cases still based upon polarity. In the seventh density there is not this particular energy exchange as it is unnecessary to recycle body complexes.

32.9 Questioner: I am assuming from what we have previously looked at… we have on Earth today and have had in the past fourth-, fifth-, and sixth-density Wanderers. As they come into incarnation in the physical of this density for a period as a Wanderer, what types of polarizations with respect to these various rays do they find affecting them? Can you tell me that?

Ra: I am Ra. I believe I grasp the thrust of your query. Please ask further if this answer is not sufficient.

Fourth-density Wanderers, of which there are not many, will tend to choose those entities which seem to be full of love or in need of love. There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed.

The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

The sixth-density, whose means of propagation you may liken to what you call fusion, is likely to refrain, to a great extent, from the bisexual reproductive programming of the bodily complex and instead seek out those with whom the sexual energy transfer is of the complete fusion nature insofar as this is possible in manifestation in third density.

32.10 Questioner: Can you expand a little bit on what you mean by “complete fusion nature?”

Ra: I am Ra. The entire creation is of the One Creator. Thus the division of sexual activity into simply that of the bodily complex is an artificial division, all things thusly being seen as sexual equally, the mind, the body, and the spirit; all of which are part of the polarity of the entity. Thus sexual fusion may be seen with or without what you may call sexual intercourse to be the complete melding of the mind, the body, and the spirit in what feels to be a constant orgasm, shall we say, of joy and delight each in the other’s beingness.

Quote:87.23 Questioner: In addition, why is the ratio of male to female orgasms so heavily loaded on the side of the male?

Ra: I am Ra. We refer now to the yellow-ray, physical body or, if you will, body complex. At this level the distinction is unimportant. The male orgasm which motivates the sperm forward to meet its ovum is essential for the completion of the red-ray desire to propagate the species. The female orgasm is unnecessary. Again, as mind/body/spirit complexes begin to use the sexual energy transfer to learn, to serve, and to glorify the One Infinite Creator the function of the female orgasm becomes more clear.

87.24 Questioner: What was this ratio before the veil?

Ra: I am Ra. The ratio of male to female orgasms before the veil was closer to one-to-one by a great deal as the metaphysical value of the female orgasm was clear and without shadow.

87.25 Questioner: Is it meaningful to give this ratio in early fourth density and, if so, would you do that?

Ra: I am Ra. In many ways it is quite meaningless to speak of orgasm of male and female in higher densities as the character and nature of orgasm becomes more and more naturally a function of the mind/body/spirit complex as an unit. It may be said that the veil in fourth density is lifted and the choice has been made. In positive polarities true sharing is almost universal. In negative polarities true blockage so that the conqueror obtains orgasm, the conquered almost never, is almost universal. In each case you may see the function of the sexual portion of experience as being a most efficient means of polarization.

RE: Genders/sexes in 4D and beyond - APeacefulWarrior - 01-19-2017

My own... impressions, I guess you could say, since this isn't an area that a lot of channeled entities delve into, is that there aren't fixed genders in the higher dis-incarnated densities like there are on earth. There are what might be called (in human terms) masculine and feminine tendencies, in that usually one participant is projecting energy and the other is receiving it. And certain entities might be distorted towards and\or simply prefer one role or the other. But I don't believe it's a fixed thing, and they can -so to speak- switch between being pitcher and catcher at will.

(And as to areas where 4Ds and 5Ds can incarnate physically? I have no idea, but I suspect their physical bodies are much more malleable than ours.)

I'm not entirely sure how the orgasm, specifically, fits into the higher density schema or what the difference in purpose and/or effect between male/sending and female/receiving orgasms would be. At least not beyond what Ra says about it aiding in polarization, but I'm sure there's far more to it than just that.

As far as chakras go, I'm pretty sure that's mostly an incarnative thing. But spiritual growth, certainly.

RE: Genders/sexes in 4D and beyond - Billy - 01-20-2017

I like the way in which angels and heavenly beings in paintings are typically shown in an androgynous way.  My guess is that this kind of gender-lessness or balancing of the male and female is some type of ultimate goal.  If you look at some of Leonardo Da Vinci's painting, you will see that he has painted male historical figures in a rather feminine manner, at least it seems that way to me.  Jesus in the last supper and his painting of John the baptist are two examples that come to mind.  I also find that often you can't really distinguish male babies from female babies.  Maybe that says something about the kind of place we come from before we incarnate, where there aren't such boundaries and distinctions.  

This quote from the Bible is interesting:
Quote:So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

This could be read as saying that God created humans originally as both male and female, rather than creating men and women as distinct sexes. Jesus, in the Gospel of Thomas has this to say:
Quote:When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [the kingdom].

I quite like the play between the male and female though, and I'm pretty happy being a dude and identifying as such haha.  I guess I still have got a long way to go before I reach such a level of enlightenment and freedom.     

RE: Genders/sexes in 4D and beyond - Nau7ik - 01-20-2017

The whole gender issue here on earth is a mental distortion being used to confuse people and block them in the lower chakras of body identification and fixed identity based on labels.

There will still be male and female bodies in higher densities. Our unique balance will be met and united with our perfect counter balance of male / female - female / male energy in another. There won't be a veil so this kind of attraction will be very obvious and natural in higher realms.

We contain all that there is. At our deepest self, we transcend the confines of male or female. These are expressions of energy for experience and learning.

Anyway, these are my opinions. They are unpopular with the identity politics and PC crowd, but again, I believe these are distortions that are being manipulated to confuse and keep people down.

RE: Genders/sexes in 4D and beyond - Seeker of the One - 01-21-2017

(01-19-2017, 02:47 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: My own... impressions, I guess you could say, since this isn't an area that a lot of channeled entities delve into, is that there aren't fixed genders in the higher dis-incarnated densities like there are on earth.  There are what might be called (in human terms) masculine and feminine tendencies, in that usually one participant is projecting energy and the other is receiving it.  And certain entities might be distorted towards and\or simply prefer one role or the other.  But I don't believe it's a fixed thing, and they can -so to speak- switch between being pitcher and catcher at will.

(And as to areas where 4Ds and 5Ds can incarnate physically?  I have no idea, but I suspect their physical bodies are much more malleable than ours.)

I'm not entirely sure how the orgasm, specifically, fits into the higher density schema or what the difference in purpose and/or effect between male/sending and female/receiving orgasms would be.  At least not beyond what Ra says about it aiding in polarization, but I'm sure there's far more to it than just that.

As far as chakras go, I'm pretty sure that's mostly an incarnative thing.  But spiritual growth, certainly.

When talking about masculine and feminine tendencies, what I am going to write might be off-topic but I think this is directly related to male/female concept. So, if female aspect receives and absorps energy while male aspect gives and radiates energy, does it mean basically that female aspect is polarizing negatively, while male aspect positively? Also, can we elaborate and say that STS = feminine (because absorps), and STO = masculine (because radiates). Being said that, are we basically choosing our paradigm if beingness here in 3th density for 4thd ensity and above: female or male paradigm (not to be confused with genders)?

RE: Genders/sexes in 4D and beyond - Highrculling - 01-21-2017

I wish we could study sexual energy transfer all day every day lol...

/[I am Oxal]We are sad because we are very sorry to see people as miserable as are yours. It is not necessary, my friends, to be miserable. It is necessary only to be extremely ecstatic at all times, for this is the way that our Creator intended it. When it is understood that all things are one and it is impossible to serve anything without serving yourself, then the state of ecstasy that I spoke of becomes reality./

/[I am Ra]In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. /

/[I am Latwii] There is a difficult concept to convey, but our personalities are complete, and the basic difference between ourselves and Hatonn is that our sense of humor has gotten outrageous, so we have trouble sometimes talking to those among your peoples, for they feel that our humor is misplaced in dealing with such serious questions as love, truth, and beauty. However, to us the joy of life is so great that we find all this seriousness very humorous./