Bring4th
Free course on Enlightenment/Infinity/The Absolute - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: The Corkboard (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Free course on Enlightenment/Infinity/The Absolute (/showthread.php?tid=13661)

Free course on Enlightenment/Infinity/The Absolute - AnthroHeart - 12-27-2016

I had been taking Bentinho's course on Enlightenment and Empowerment for a few weeks before.
Now he has made his course free. And you can pick any course now and go through them.
Not sure if a login is required.

Here is his infinity course: https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/course/infinity-awareness-wakes-up-to-the-absolute/

And here is his roadmap if you want to check out his other courses: https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/courses/

I'm just starting the Infinity one today. I took some time off because the exercises kept compounding, or maybe I just got bored.

There is an empowerment course as well, which helps you with manifesting things.

He has a guide there in the introduction to help you decide what to take.

I like his view of Infinity as the Absolute. I think it's even more fundamental than awareness itself.

RE: Free course on Enlightenment/Infinity/The Absolute - anagogy - 12-28-2016

(12-27-2016, 04:08 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I like his view of Infinity as the Absolute. I think it's even more fundamental than awareness itself.

Perhaps they are not mutually exclusive. Without awareness, what is there to register existence? Without light, by what means are the objects of existence illuminated?

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to see it, does it make a sound?

Did it fall at all? Is there even a tree? Is there even a forest? How does one find out about it?

Does infinity exist? How do you know it exists without awareness there to validate its existence? And if existence is not seen, or witnessed, can it truly be said to exist at all?

Could awareness and existence and infinity be the same "no-thing-ness"?

"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." --T. S. Eliot

RE: Free course on Enlightenment/Infinity/The Absolute - AnthroHeart - 12-28-2016

When I sleep, in between REM sleep, I am not aware of myself. But I still exist.

Maybe I didn't explain it exactly like he does in the course. My first time going through his Infinity set.

The way he puts it on his course is: "Infinity is Originally Unaware of Itself"

RE: Free course on Enlightenment/Infinity/The Absolute - anagogy - 12-28-2016

(12-28-2016, 02:23 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: When I sleep, in between REM sleep, I am not aware of myself. But I still exist.

Maybe I didn't explain it exactly like he does in the course. My first time going through his Infinity set.

The way he puts it on his course is: "Infinity is Originally Unaware of Itself"

I agree. We are often unaware of our self -- our identity -- when in-between REM cycles. But lack of awareness of self, doesn't necessarily mean no awareness at all.

I used to believe awareness shut off when we went to sleep, but I've since come to the conclusion that we just don't normally hold onto memories from that state. I've had experiences where I was able to retain trace memories of the state during what I had previously thought was a state of unconsciousness, and to my surprise learned there was consciousness even in that state. It was largely shapeless/formless but there was beingness even in that state. No perception of passage of time. Just the bliss of being in its most simple form. But its also possible I'm wrong and consciousness does really shut off in certain circumstances (I don't believe this is the case, but it is always a possibility).

It appears most of the cosmology Bentinho espouses comes directly from the Ra material itself, so he likely teaches that infinity comes before awareness, because you can certainly interpret the Ra material that way. I don't personally subscribe to that literal interpretation of Ra's exact words, but it is understandable that many people will (whether that is actually correct or not). I just really like to think about metaphysical structures, and I preach, like a broken record, what resonates most with my spirit. I like to hear other peoples differences in perspective. And of course, you can believe as you like. I respond most often to your posts, because you talk about the things that occupy my attention the most, so I become naturally interested or attracted by the subjects you post about.

To my perception, infinity is infinitely aware, but it doesn't perceive itself as an object (no-thing-ness -- nothing can be grasped). When it does perceive itself as an object, it does so as direct result of *will* -- the will or desire to know itself. It then becomes mind, which is self reflective consciousness. Pure spirit just radiates infinitely. As spirit looks into the mirror of mind, a reflection of spirit forms which is infinitely absorptive (primal matter -- the negative magnetic pole to spirit). This then becomes the cosmic body of the Logos. And the reflections and inversions of consciousness keep happening until Beingness eventually falls into the distorted versions of mind/body/spirits that you and I are presently enjoying (or perhaps not enjoying  Tongue ).

So infinity is originally not self aware. That would be correct from my point of view. It is aware of Being, but not self aware as an object, or an identity. It may seem like a minor distinction, but from my perspective it is worth noting. Perhaps you disagree.

RE: Free course on Enlightenment/Infinity/The Absolute - AnthroHeart - 12-28-2016

It's fascinating because one time in a dream I had the experience of waking up in the dream from "sleeping". There was a moment or perhaps longer of unawareness before waking up in the dream. It felt like I had slept 24 hours in the dream. I only had the sense of the next day. It was one of my few anthro dreams after I woke up.