Bring4th
Trinity of pain - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Trinity of pain (/showthread.php?tid=1360)

Pages: 1 2

Trinity of pain - Confused - 07-10-2010

In my observations of the world, I realize that most tangible human problems can be traced to three key artificial institutions. They are the constructs of - organized economy (money); organized nation states (social power structures); and organized religion. The inspiration for this query actually stems from my jealousy that those of Ra apparently had a much more beneficent third density environment to evolve from; while those of us on earth have an exponentially difficult proposition. Is Ra's claim in session 60 - "In our naiveté in third-density we had not developed the interrelationships of your barter or money system and power" - a wistful reminder that humanity has needlessly complicated its evolution through the third density? Are the three artificial constructs indeed a 'Trinity of pain and retardation' with respect to our peaceful evolution in terms of STO? It however does offer a lot of fuel for the STS mode.

RE: Trinity of pain - seejay21 - 07-10-2010

(07-10-2010, 04:09 AM)Confused Wrote: In my observations of the world, I realize that most tangible human problems can be traced to three key artificial institutions. They are the constructs of - organized economy (money); organized nation states (social power structures); and organized religion. The inspiration for this query actually stems from my jealousy that those of Ra apparently had a much more beneficent third density environment to evolve from; while those of us on earth have an exponentially difficult proposition. Is Ra's claim in session 60 - "In our naiveté in third-density we had not developed the interrelationships of your barter or money system and power" - a wistful reminder that humanity has needlessly complicated its evolution through the third density? Are the three artificial constructs indeed a 'Trinity of pain and retardation' with respect to our peaceful evolution in terms of STO? It however does offer a lot of fuel for the STS mode.

Your query is interesting. RollEyes

The LOO material has always resonated with me except for this point. The belief that we must graduate from one density to another. The mayan date, the 2012 prophecy is inside the illusion.

I know after penetrating the veil before,I could be content being a 1D rock. Rocks are very happy to be here with us, and we are very happy to have rocks. All is well. We are all one, the One. We are all one infinity manifested creating our illusion. We can be any density we want. The thing is, YOU wanted to be here in 3D now, and it is a fine choice. We choose to be here because we LOVE being in 3D and learning the fun, witty, sometimes painful lesson of love. We love learning this lesson again and again. We need the veil so we can do it over and over for the first time, every time.

so when you get bored of your existence, and covet the higher densities, know that when you finally break out, you will probably laugh, and long for a dream again of when you can be 3D

RE: Trinity of pain - Confused - 07-12-2010

(07-10-2010, 05:02 AM)seejay21 Wrote:
(07-10-2010, 04:09 AM)Confused Wrote: In my observations of the world, I realize that most tangible human problems can be traced to three key artificial institutions. They are the constructs of - organized economy (money); organized nation states (social power structures); and organized religion. The inspiration for this query actually stems from my jealousy that those of Ra apparently had a much more beneficent third density environment to evolve from; while those of us on earth have an exponentially difficult proposition. Is Ra's claim in session 60 - "In our naiveté in third-density we had not developed the interrelationships of your barter or money system and power" - a wistful reminder that humanity has needlessly complicated its evolution through the third density? Are the three artificial constructs indeed a 'Trinity of pain and retardation' with respect to our peaceful evolution in terms of STO? It however does offer a lot of fuel for the STS mode.

Your query is interesting. RollEyes

The LOO material has always resonated with me except for this point. The belief that we must graduate from one density to another. The mayan date, the 2012 prophecy is inside the illusion.

I know after penetrating the veil before,I could be content being a 1D rock. Rocks are very happy to be here with us, and we are very happy to have rocks. All is well. We are all one, the One. We are all one infinity manifested creating our illusion. We can be any density we want. The thing is, YOU wanted to be here in 3D now, and it is a fine choice. We choose to be here because we LOVE being in 3D and learning the fun, witty, sometimes painful lesson of love. We love learning this lesson again and again. We need the veil so we can do it over and over for the first time, every time.

so when you get bored of your existence, and covet the higher densities, know that when you finally break out, you will probably laugh, and long for a dream again of when you can be 3D

Thank you seejay21. Yes, while out of this density it will definitely seem like a laugh I guess. But while inside, there are the challenges. Guess that is the 'game'.

RE: Trinity of pain - fairyfarmgirl - 07-12-2010

I have always seen the trinity of pain as you call it so aptly Confused... as the interference of the Negative STS influences who are still violating the treaties that they signed with the Galactic Federation.

I also feel that the Negative so called Catalysts often overplay their parts for their benefit not ours.

As for having to go through the school of hard knocks and rise in density according to a predetermined plan I feel this is a distoration of the Law of One for the benefit of a hierachy and the so called Lords of Karma as well as to maintain this reality of pain for the benefit of the negative STS that feed upon the emanations of this particular energy frequency.

All can be let go of and a rise in vibration can happen rapidly if one is aware of the how. This is the rub... no one is willing to part with the how until very recently to a large audience. The how is not being given by the Ra crowd either.

Karma I believe is an illusion. This illusion can be changed if one chooses it to be so. The Mind is a River that simply creates... it is up to us to choose whether to let the little grey men reside in the temple of our consciousness.

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Trinity of pain - Confused - 07-12-2010

Thank you fairyfarmgirl. Your observations are very profound in terms of the commentary on the 'predetermined plan' orchestrated and maintained by the 'Lords of Karma'. I have always wondered why the same lessons have to be repeated by the galactic consciousness. For instance, we know very well that wars can produce situations such as physical torture. Did torture as an institution first arise on earth or did it also happen in other civilizations in this galaxy? If it did, then why were the lessons not applied in a spirit of STO by the 'lords of karma' in terms of facilitating conditions wherein such monstrosities did not happen again (like it does now on earth)? The answers, if any, I am sure are beyond my comprehension. But for an 'innocent' person in a torture chamber, they are not going to offer solace. I just picked 'torture' to make my point as it offers a brilliant example of the most extreme catalyst.

I detest the 'Trinity of pain' for they have almost circumscribed free will (in terms of positive polarization) on this planet for a great many souls. I hope our learning here on earth is used as a reference throughout infinite creation in terms of the pain that can be caused when such artificial institutions are allowed leeway.

RE: Trinity of pain - seejay21 - 07-13-2010

Fairyfarmgirl, I also thank you for your comments. Smile umm.. what is the how?

Something else that confuses me is the divsion that we seem to like between STO and STS. It's all well and good to say that "I" am STO, and "they"are STS, but in my experience "they" is "I" too. For example, when you are feeling very strongly against an STS Negative Catalyst, it is actually the feeling that you have that manifests the roadblock to answering the riddle. The attiitude that you must end the STS negative catalyst because it is "bad" and not "good" is suicidal in regards to successfully answering.

I guess another way of saying it is that torture is only torture if you define it as such. (or something like that)

BTW, you are welcome Confused. As you can see, i am too! Smile

RE: Trinity of pain - Confused - 07-13-2010

@seejay21 - Great observations. I would be grateful if you can expand on your statement - "For example, when you are feeling very strongly against an STS Negative Catalyst, it is actually the feeling that you have that manifests the roadblock to answering the riddle" - for I believe you have touched something very important there? As you have pointed out about the STO-STS chasm, across many instances, I have personally wondered as to whether I am STS. But words of wisdom and love from a good friend put to rest many self-doubts.

RE: Trinity of pain - JoshC - 07-13-2010

I think that they are a mirror to show us that which we are and that which we aren't. We aren't, for example, separate. This trinity, to me, is simply a possibility that we've chosen to manifest as a race and can choose to work with through either polarity, or choose not to work so well with it if a polarity remains un-chosen. To be angry at the same time as working towards STO, though understandable, to me only suggests stagnation where more productive things could be done, like balancing, loving, accepting, forgiving and learning.

I agree with seejay, do tell what the "how" is, fairyfarmgirl!

On torture, I recall two mentions of why some entities may choose prior to an incarnation to endure the pain: The first is for an entity of love to learn more rapidly the lessons of love. The second is for a negative entity, who would likely die in the process, to hone a blunt edge of hatred for use during its following incarnations, so that it could more easily climb in status of their societal complex ladder.

I am not against such a heavy veil, as our solar Logos has chosen to drop over our eyes. The consequences (the trinity of which you speak, torture, rape, etc), to me, are the Creator experiencing Itself in another of infinite possibilities. All is well.

Peace, Love, Light and Namasté

(07-13-2010, 01:38 AM)Confused Wrote: @seejay21 - Great observations. I would be grateful if you can expand on your statement - "For example, when you are feeling very strongly against an STS Negative Catalyst, it is actually the feeling that you have that manifests the roadblock to answering the riddle" - for I believe you have touched something very important there? As you have pointed out about the STO-STS chasm, across many instances, I have personally wondered as to whether I am STS. But words of wisdom and love from a good friend put to rest many self-doubts.

I will expand. My statement really goes right to the core of the riddle. Somehow you're suppose to be able to let go of "It". What is "It"? ugh.. Exactly..Freakn who knows what "it" is? When you find the answer, poof, your done. Smile

Something I know of "It" is that its every bad thing you ever thought of someone, or yourself. It's every shame that anyone (especially you) has ever felt for any missdeed that has been done. You must be able to forgive yourself, TRULY forgive yourself without any hangups, bad feelings, saddness, scars, or revenge. In order to forgive yourself for feeling bad, you must forgive the bringers of the pain that brought you the suffering, AND LOVE THEM. That someone else might even be you too, so you'll have to forgive yourself twice in that circumstance. All the while it is you doing it to yourself anyway. I guess our Logos choose a very complicated way of suffering the lesson of love. Suffering is a very big part of the lesson. In a way, the more you suffer, the more capable you are of love on the other end of it. It reminds me of this thing called the "rubber band analogy" that I once read about. The further back you pull the rubber band, the farther it will go. The same goes with fear(including suffering) and love. With that said, it isn't wise to go look for suffering in order to find love. If you go looking for suffering, you'll find suffering. You must look for love to find love.

The thing that makes the paradox so damn funny when you get on the other side of it, is that it isn't a paradox at all. It is actually the EASIEST question ever devised, not the hardest.

@JoshC - I like this point about the creator experiencing itself. But I wonder what exactly it is becoming out of all these infinite experiences? On the veil - I sometimes feel that the design is too broad to take account of individual circumstantial peculiarities. If it is incarnational programming, I guess one cannot rail out against such things as torture. But what if it is a random catalyst? I guess only the entity suffering it can answer that question in terms of using the experience for polarization via the medium of its free will.

@seejay21 - well, to 'love' in spite of any catalyst is the challenge that most of us face at the deepest level of our being on this planet I guess. I certainly do and in fact I discovered much too negativity latent in me. As you say, I am going to try forgive myself and other selves, and "look for love to find love" (that is a wonderful pithy statement from you).

RE: Trinity of pain - fairyfarmgirl - 07-13-2010

I am still looking for all the pieces to the "how." That is the rub... they say "Love your Neighbor" and simultaneously allow for the Negative STS to F**K with our genetics so our High Heart, Feet and Crown chakras are shut down and our Will Center and Red Ray are over activated. As well as messing with our processing centers so that our "lizard brains" are highly activated to seek only the four F's Finding, Feeding, Fighting, Fornicating and deactivated our Mammalian brain that allows for the Flow of God(dess) and interdimensionality. To me this is a GROSS VIOLATION of the FreeWill as well as in Violation of the Treaties with the Galactic Federation.

It is ridiculous that they say that it is "for our own good" that we have this STS cataylst. That is just ridiculous and any one with thier brain processor intact would be able to point out the ridiculous paradox that they created for their own ends and then sold us the idea that it would be a "good" game for us to "rise" above.

This is manipulation of the Law of One as well as a whole other host of Universal Laws.

The How is spread out over many disciplines. It is a challenge to find all the pieces. I have found pieces in the works of Daniel Odier, Peace Pilgrim, RA Material, Siddartha, Torah, Bible, Koran and the works of many shamen(ness).

The truth can only be supressed and covered up. Eventually the TRUTH surfaces.

Peace Pilgrim plainly says the only way to rise above it all is to LOVE. This is great when the Lizard brain is not in charge. The first step is to deactivate the Lizard Brain and reset it so it is doing its function as it was designed to do. Then next comes opening the HEART. This is very important. To Open the HEART and live by way and through the HEART. When the HEART is open then the Crown and Feet chakras open. This then activates the High HEART and the Mammalian Brain processing center as well as the pineal gland and decreased the overactivity of the adrenals.

It is a process that can happen in a short period of time.

Some ways that this is happening are:

Deeksha Blessing Giver Training
Becoming a Gathered Master
The Blessing through Guru Maya
True and consistent Tantric Practice
Angelic intervention
Shamanic Intervention using the Great Rite practice consistently.

All of thse methods have to be maintained. This means consistent practice in a state of Love.

Where I find the challenge is consistent practice as I also have responsibilities of raising children.

This is another way the STS elite get the humans. Through the use of excessive childbearing. There is no way for a Woman (women seem to shift more easily then men) when she is having a baby a year and watching her children starve to death. To say oh that is her choice is ridiculous and callous. It is exactly how the STS elite wish you to think through your Lizard brain. There is more at play here than we see.

Further, torture is a GROSS violation of Free Will. Once again thinking like a STS will not resolve the issue. There is never a reason for Torture. Torture is a method that is used to inject fear into the collective. Fill the internal organs with fear and excess adrenal hormones and then collapse the pineal gland and mammalian brain. This is the function of torture.

Have you ever wondered why many torture victims are given back to their families dead and without the internal organs?

How about the sacrifices of virgins? The virgins were not young girls they were children. The children of humanity are still being sacrificed but now it is "hidden" as pedophilia and slavery.

All of this is violation of Free Will.

fairyfarmgirl

fairyfarmgirl

@fairyfarmgirl - Your last post was an absolute stunning revelation for me personally. I cannot agree more with your observation that - "..., torture is a GROSS violation of Free Will. Once again thinking like a STS will not resolve the issue. There is never a reason for Torture". I think it is such resolve from 'positive' entities within the domain of our galactic logos that will make the personality of this logos take serious note of the nature of catalysts gone awry. I join hands with you fairyfarmgirl, in the chorus that 'torture' as an institution of inflicting deep pain has to be checked where ever it may be practiced in infinite creation, including our earth. Most of the instances of gross and merciless physical torture on this planet tie back to the 'Trinity of Pain' (e.g, torture for political power, religious reasons - remember the medieval Inquisition, etc).

You consistently refer to 'Treaties with the Galactic Federation' - please consider letting me know what it actually is? In terms of your discussion on the other STS modalities practiced on humans (such as deactivation of the mammalian brain), I leave you with this quote from Session 102 of the Law of One - "The moon casts its shadows. What shall you see? Link hands and walk towards the sun. In this instance this is the greatest healing".

Thank you deeply for being a part of this post and for enriching my spiritual strength with your thoughts of positive resolve fairyfarmgirl.

When I asked the Galactic Federation:
Why there was torture and why the HAARP technology was being allowed to be used for maleovent means as well as why in god's good name was there pedophilia and all the other manifestations of STS and their answer was this:

"It is a GROSS Manipulation of the Law of One and a violation of Free Will. We are bound to uphold the Law of One and Free Will and thus can not intervene directly

I next asked them:

So what are you doing to assist us here on Earth that are calling out to God, Angels, the Goddess and all Beings of Light and Love, Guardians and Helpers? Is our Voice and Call for naught?"

And their Answer was this:

We are sending Waves of Love and Light and with assistance awakening the Waves. The War has ended and there are continuing as if there were still a war. They are mistaken.

It is at this juncture that I asked them if there was a treaty signed. And they pointed me toward all the Treatie the USA made with the Native Americans and then simultaneously violated them. Thus, I interpret this to mean that there is violation of a treaty signed with the Galactic Federation and the STS group.

I interpreted this to mean that we are the waves and thus the ones we have been waiting for. It is only through applying the principles of momentum that we will be able to make an affect. Angular Momentum that is.

It is like having a subspace conversation when I speak with them. I ask and then I recieve the answer after a delay. Sometimes It comes in my ears, other times telepathically, and then other times it comes in while I am writing.

Of Course when I recieved this info I tested it. And found others who also communicate with the Galactic Federation recieved similar information.

It is nice to communicate with another naturalized humanoid family member that is seeking to stand tall as you are an angel afterall. We are here to stop this ridiculousness and the only way it will be stopped is to speak up an out and be the change we wish to see.

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Trinity of pain - Monica - 07-13-2010

(07-13-2010, 11:48 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: "It is a GROSS Manipulation of the Law of One and a violation of Free Will. We are bound to uphold the Law of One and Free Will and thus can not intervene directly

If it's a gross manipulation of the Law of One and a violation of Free Will, and they are bound to uphold both, why then are they not defending those whose free will is being violated?

This seems illogical to me.

In our society, it's unacceptable to be violent towards others, but acceptable to defend oneself and others against perpetrators of violence. So it seems to me that defending those whose free will has been violated wouldn't be a violation of free will in itself, but a correcting of a wrong.

Thus, this statement is a contradiction.

Which leads me to speculate that, on some level we aren't aware of, victims must have had some sort of call to negative entities. If so, that doesn't make it any less important and urgent for STO entities to help them! Because by doing so, we can practice love, forgiveness and compassion.

But if there wasn't any such agreement on their part, and their free will was truly violated, then that would mean there aren't any safeguards on this planet whatsoever! Which I find most unsettling.

The only way to make sense of it, imo, is to remember that this planet has, essentially, been functioning as a school for juvenile delinquents. Bullies on the playground have had free reign for quite some time. There is now a graduating class who are beginning to notice the bullies, whom they never really pay attention to before. Suddenly, what used to be acceptable (in a school for juvenile delinquents) is no longer acceptable.

Q'uo stated that an STS world is a dark place indeed. I think of our planet as hovering in the middle between that dark STS world and a normal 3D planet. Our planet has certainly not been a normal 3rd grade school, that's for sure! But neither has it quite been a place of total darkness either.

What would we expect from a planet with a class who already flunked 3rd grade numerous times?

To me, it all makes sense why all this darkness has been here up until now. However, NOW it's no longer acceptable. It's time for the darkness to flee! Those STS predators can either change or go someplace else to play. They're no longer welcome here. Our school is changing. It's no longer a school for juvenile delinquents. Enough students have passed their test and no longer need those bullies.

Just as the bullies have been exposed, so too must the fraudalent curriculum be exposed. The STS structures are beginning to collapse. I think positive proof of alien existence might be the only thing powerful enough to totally dismantle the stranglehold the Trinity of pain has on the population, and even then there will be those who interpret it as just demons trying to deceive us. But it would be a powerful step, for those stuck in religious brainwashing to finally see that their religious books aren't infallible after all.

I'm seeing a lot of people waking up. They are ridding their bodies and brains from the chemicals that were keeping them brainwashed. I have faith in the power of the Higher Self to lead those who want to be awakened, to those tools which will allow them to be awakened. There are many solutions to clearing the mind of STS influences. I'm seeing it happen on a daily basis!

Meanwhile, some are offered the very same tools and refuse them. They are choosing to stay brainwashed, with their minds befuddled with the STS agenda they've been programmed with.

WHY do some people accept healing/cleansing and others don't?

It can't be just some random victimization. That makes no sense because it doesn't explain why so many people are waking up, despite the very same influences others have had. The only explanation I can see is that, from the perspective of their Higher Self, events have been programmed and orchestrated to awaken them at the proper time.

In order to help facilitate the healing of other-selves, the first step is to have compassion for them, and the next step is to release the victim consciousness that attracted that reality to them in the first place. The person has to want to let go of being a victim. We can't tell by observing, whether they are ready to let go of it or not, so the solution is still the same to us: compassion and the offering of help in whatever way we are guided to do. If they refuse our help, then it's not the right time for them.

I know I got off on some tangents there, but my point is that there must be some deeper reasons why the 'trinity of pain' has been allowed to flourish here in the first place. Some other threads are exploring those reasons and the decisions (and, arguable, in some cases, mistakes) behind them.

One of the main reasons that I see the trinity of pain has been allowed to flourish is our stupid and hopelessly lizard brained leaders invited a contingency to come and set up shop on the Earth and within the Earth without the approval of the "masses." This is the main reason the Galactic Federation is unable to assist in the way they would like to assist.

We were sold a system of governce based on representative government world wide at the time due to the demands of an agrian society (which is very very labor intensive) we took the bait and allowed this form of government.

Representative forms of Government are:

Monarchial
Constitutional Monarchy
Despotism
Nazism
Constitutional Democracy
Represenative Democracy

This was the original system... the represenatives were supposed to be benevolent. Guess that went out the window!

Then, the system of money came into to play. The idea was sold to the "masses" as easier than counting cows or wives or shells etc.

So money came into play. The problem with money is it is easy to amass much easier to horde then say cows. Also, if one of the masses steals a cow they can at least cook it and feed the family while money has to be converted into useable sustenance.

This is the way I see it.

The misinformation that was given in the beginning has worked to build upon itself. This is what is meant by we have been interfered with.

Now the Great Correcting Time is upon humanity. Some will be able to see beyond their cellular conditioning and others will not be able to. The ones that are unable to see beyond this are the ones that require our compassion.

An anology is this:

You buy a car. The salesman assures you it is a GREAT car and will serve you well. You get into the car and really think this is a great price and I do need a car. You come from a society where people are honest and respectful. They speak the truth always. So based on your understanding this salesman selling you the car is benevolent. So you plunk your shells down and get into the car and away you go.

You get around the bend and notice there are no controls to this car. There appears to be controlls but when you press the button that says stop... nothing happens.

Then a voice comes over the radio informing you that you are now in a reincarnational vehicle and have entered a continuous cycle of reincarnation.

Then there is a flash of light and you awaken in this car with no idea how you go there.

Seems like it is a bit unfair is it not. Seems like manipulation and taking of advantage of...

fairyfarmgirl

(07-13-2010, 01:21 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: This is what is meant by we have been interfered with.

Any ideas as to why they were allowed to interfere with us?

My understanding is this--
Because the leaders of the countries that invited them and traded the Earth for weapons the Galactic Federation can not directly intervene. They say they can not directly intervene because the power holders have not asked them to until very recently when the momentum of the Masses--- ie critical mass reached a proportion where we are nearing the tipping point. So thus we become the ones we have been waiting for. If not you then who?

Classism is an insidious form of violence. It rarely shows bloodshed and yet deprives basic needs. Then you can step back and say, What me, I did not cause that. Tsk Tsk it was your choices that caused where you are.
That is like saying that why someone has drowned is because they "chose" to breath. It is even more telling when there is someone else holding the others head under water. Tsk Tsk it was after all your choice to breath. It is an impossible choice that is an obvious violation of freewill.

The point is the power brokers needs to change hands from the few to the many. When this occurs the Galactic Federation will be able to assist in a more overt way instead of covert in sending Wanderers to the Earth Plane and hoping and praying that they will awaken and fullfill their mission. Whereas the STS Alliance just downloads into a ready and waiting body. David Wilcock has spoken of this on more than one occaision.

It is like we are the proxy in the proxy war. Or as Robert Morningsky likens us to the Farm. The Angelics/Galactic Federation of Light and the STS Alliance are fighting over the farm. Now the fight is not going well for the STS so they are now disturbing the Farm in order to gain energy and support to increase their power so to speak. The Galactic Federation will not disturb the farm for it is against the Universal Laws in which to do so.

STS does not follow Universal Law they attempt to circumvent the Law.

So the proxy war over us is likened to the Proxy war in Afganistan and the Proxy War in Iran/Iraq and the Proxy war in The Former Yugoslavia. A proxy war is where two sides seem to be fighting each other... but the real reason and the real people who are causing the war are using the other as a shield and cover so that their power base does not find out what they are doing. To go to war with The Former Soviet USSR with the USA would have been suicidal and rather unpopular... so what to do... oh lets start a war in Afganistan, fund it and then sit back and watch what happens.

It is a case of political intrigue. Political intrigue is not new to this sector of the Galaxy or this Solar System or this Cosmos. It is an old ploy and an old story.

The Earth is the Proxy battlefield.

fairyfarmgirl

(07-13-2010, 03:31 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: The Angelics/Galactic Federation of Light and the STS Alliance are fighting over the farm. Now the fight is not going well for the STS so they are now disturbing the Farm in order to gain energy and support to increase their power so to speak. The Galactic Federation will not disturb the farm for it is against the Universal Laws in which to do so.

The Earth is the Proxy battlefield.

I assume by Galactic Federation you mean what we call the Confederation?

I was referring to those who designed our evolutionary system anyway. We know that Confederation entities are 6D, which is beyond STS/STO. The 'battle' as you call it is only happening in the lower densities.

My questions refer to the reasons such 'battles' have been allowed in the first place, by those in the higher densities.

Also, isn't viewing this as a cosmic 'battle' still viewing them as adversaries, instead of being One? Do not the STS entities also serve the Creator?

True. All is One. You have a point there.

Though that is a bit difficult to understand when you are the one on the recieving end. All this talk of cataylst this and catalyst that... makes me wonder if this is really necessary for our growth... but it is instead for their growth.

So thus, back to the trinity of pain. How does one release this pain and get on with life... only to have more pain heaped on. And thus the cycle continues with no seeming end. Unending pain.

Pain stunts growth. This is how I see it. Struggle stunts growth. It contracts rather than expands.

So when the Higher realms say we are recieving cataylst I wonder what that truly means.

Many children have heard the phrase : " I am doing this for your own good and it hurts me more than you." This is how I view the trinity of pain. It is all well and good to say "I am doing this for you as you beat a child with a belt." because the agressor holds all the power.

So how is all this "cataylst" good for us? Is it actually enhancing life? Is is actually enhancing the Earth and Cosmos? Is is furthering our evolution?

I dunno. But what I do know when I look around and see all the despair being heaped on children and women and men world wide, the devestation being done to the Earth--- I see the abuse of power in the hands of the few saying with great Arrogance "it is for your own good and this hurts me more than you." I find this to be the antithesis of Christ Light. And ultimately a violation.

fairyfarmgirl

keeping it simple. Negative catalayst is to provide contrast in order to see the direction of the path of love and light. It is a kind of compass.

(07-13-2010, 04:25 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: Though that is a bit difficult to understand when you are the one on the recieving end. All this talk of cataylst this and catalyst that... makes me wonder if this is really necessary for our growth... but it is instead for their growth.

Who is "they"?

By "instead for their growth" who are you referring to?

You seem to be indicating that you consider "they" (the STS entities, the 'bad guys') to be the cause of the catalyst.

But that's not what the Law of One tells us. The STS entities aren't the designers of 3D reality. They just have their role to play, like everyone else. They seem to be doing the dirty work...there seems to be catalyst built into the system. And we know that STS entities are serving the Creator...so that means the Creator, all the way down to the Sub-Logos who designed the system, had a hand in allowing STS entities to do what they do.

(07-13-2010, 04:25 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: So thus, back to the trinity of pain. How does one release this pain and get on with life... only to have more pain heaped on. And thus the cycle continues with no seeming end. Unending pain.

You are referring to the Wheel of Karma. Ra told us the answer to that question: Forgiveness. Only forgiveness, of both self and other-self, halts the cycle of Karma.

(07-13-2010, 04:25 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: Pain stunts growth. This is how I see it. Struggle stunts growth. It contracts rather than expands.

According to our Confederation friends, each of us eagerly chose to incarnate here, knowing full well that we would experience pain. I too have questioned whether pain is necessary. There is another thread devoted to this topic, in which I expressed my intentions to complain about the supposed necessity of suffering, when I leave this realm.

So whether pain is necessary for growth may be questionable. But, according to the Law of One, the pain of experience here in 3D doesn't stunt growth; it facilitates growth. So much so that we chose to participate in this reality, so that we may grow. Q'uo has spoken in great detail about this.

(07-13-2010, 04:25 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: Many children have heard the phrase : " I am doing this for your own good and it hurts me more than you." This is how I view the trinity of pain. It is all well and good to say "I am doing this for you as you beat a child with a belt." because the agressor holds all the power.

I agree that that is a horrible thing to say to a child. In many cases, what parents think is discipline is really abuse. But they don't know any better because that is how they were raised.

I see a distinction between the trinity of pain and 3D's design of catalyst. The abuser (in this case, the PTB, ie. STS entities) may think they are doing this "for our own good" but if they are really STS, they know full well it's for their good, not ours. Only an STO entity would do something with the motivation of helping other-selves, and then it would be like a loving parent, not an abuser.

So some degree of pain might be likened to the loving, but firm discipline of a loving parent. But manipulation, control, abuse...as are perpetrated by STS entities...those are more like abuse.

And yet, even they end up accomplishing some good, eventually...although I most definitely question why there can't be an easier way! And that's what I intend to report back to the Creator when I get the opportunity.

(07-13-2010, 04:25 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: when I look around and see all the despair being heaped on children and women and men world wide, the devestation being done to the Earth--- I see the abuse of power in the hands of the few saying with great Arrogance "it is for your own good and this hurts me more than you." I find this to be the antithesis of Christ Light. And ultimately a violation.

Maybe it is. Maybe our lesson is to become indignant and make different decisions next time our Higher Selves design the curriculum on some future planet/school.

I liken some of our confederation "friends" to that of a used car salesman dressed in argyle pants and golf shoes and a canary yellow polo colored shirt. While learning on the possible reincarnations the Salesman says: "So you like this one... Its a Great Life! Selling lemons to those who think they are getting golden goose eggs."

I once had a mentor who was fond of shouting "F U Ashtar!"

fairyfarmgirl

(07-13-2010, 08:24 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: I liken some of our confederation "friends" to that of a used car salesman dressed in argyle pants and golf shoes and a canary yellow polo colored shirt. While learning on the possible reincarnations the Salesman says: "So you like this one... Its a Great Life! Selling lemons to those who think they are getting golden goose eggs."

I once had a mentor who was fond of shouting "F U Ashtar!"

I was referring to Ra/Q'uo.

I have just heard the most inspiring speech to humanity by a luminous human being. James O'Dea http://www.jamesodea.com// The speech is title "You were Born for Such a Time as This."

I am reminded that Courage is the one trait that allows for consistent Love. I am also reminded of an equally inspiring speaker, Maya Angelou who said the same thing. Courage is the most important attribute.

Courage.

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Trinity of pain - Confused - 07-14-2010

@fairyfarmgirl & @Bring4th_Monica - Your observations are vast and profound. There is much to digest for others from what you two have corresponded mutually with each other.

I will add my own thoughts that are informed by the words of my blessed spiritual teacher Ra. In session 90, Ra makes the following quote in response to a question -

"It is correct that the Logos designed Its experiment to attempt to achieve the greatest possible opportunities for polarization in third density. It is incorrect that warfare of the types specific to your experiences was planned by the Logos. This form of expression of hostility is an interesting result which is apparently concomitant with the tool-making ability. The choice of the Logos to use the life-form with the grasping thumb is the decision to which this type of warfare may be traced."

From the aforementioned quote, it seems possible that the logos may make a "moment’s choice" (session 41) that may go on to have deleterious and unintended painful consequences across the evolutionary spectrum, especially in the lower densities (like the 3rd). Now the consequences are with us, and the question like fairyfarm girl has posited is the 'how' of dealing with them.

RE: Trinity of pain - fairyfarmgirl - 07-14-2010

Thank you, Confused. I Bless You Heart with Love.

I am now finding that the Trinity of Pain is shifting to the Trinity of Love. I have great Hope for myself and Humanity and The Earth. When I look at that which causes so much pain into the face of its pain I see a glimmer of Goodness. We are all of the same stuff that the Cosmos is made of. This knowing however does not make seeing these miscreations or being on the recieving end of the pain any easier to accept or deal with. It still is and will remain traumatic.

As a Fairyfarmgirl... I farm the ligth. So that which is traumatic must be transformed... and this is key to farming... the transformation of the landscape whether it be inner or outer manifestations and emanations. True farming nurtures harmonious, peaceful, loving and interdependent relationships and thus unity. Unity is integral to farming. Unity with the landscape, self, and all the other forms around the self and landscape. The introduction of enhancing and loving energies. This is the core of farming. The Forest is a good example of interdependent harmonious relationships across all spectrums. The forest is a place of Love and it will care for all of its inhabitants that are harmonious with it.

Thus when unintentionally trauma is created the task at hand is to how to transform this trauma into a harmonious form acting in harmony with the All around it,

Harmony is an aspect of unity. Unity is an aspect of Love. Love is an Aspect of Oneness. We are all One each one of us contain the whole and then when combined create the whole.

In the forest there are individual componets from the earth living insects to the decomposers to the small mammals, understory, middle story, top, the trees, shrubs, flowers, plants. The large animals and birds. All work together as a family... that is what a forest is. It is individual componets all working harmoniously as a family.

In permaculture the plants that are friends are planted together. Some require certain environments. A friendly and harmoniously enhancing planting is called a guild of plants. Each layer enhances the previous and next layer. The guild serves to attract the right insects and birds and animals that are harmonious with the center of the forest (usally a fruiting tree or bush). Also, each plant is edible to the farmer of the forest. This is acting in harmony with self and the Earth. There is an interdependent sharing that is resource based economy. This is where I feel Humanity is headed. To a place where finally our tool making abilities are combined with the Love that is ever present in each of our HEARTS to create harmonious and interdependent enhancing unity consciousness relationships with the All around us. The act of creating requires more than pontificating. It requires committed action with compassionate communication. These are new skills for many people. How to communicate and relate to the world around us in a compassionate way. The climate is ripe for such a shift. I see it as well as the immense amount of pain being released from the Earth and her inhabitants. In the past few days I have learned that It is not my role to transform the pain. Instead it is my role to be a sacred witness. A sacred witness stands withing the HEART of LOVE and accepts what is happening. In the process of Acceptance Forgiveness is a natural outcome. Acceptance is tricky though for most of us (including myself). Acceptance is not laying down and taking in all the pain. No, acceptance is seeing that what is happening is happening-- allowing it to flow through you without grasping or judging it and thus the act of this flow allows for Forgiveness. Forgiveness is an aspect of unity consciousness or Oneness. Forgiveness is accepting what is happening while standing firmly in a state of Love. Yesterday I had plenty of practice in my own life in this skill set. Thus, shifting the Trinity of Pain into the Trinity of Love.

The shift that is occuring is unmistakable if one is able to see clearly through all the pain swirling around. It has taken root and is beginning to leaf out just above the soil level. The breath of Love will assist this tendril in becoming strong. A miraculous moment for a fairy.

--fairyfarmgirl

RE: Trinity of pain - JoshC - 07-14-2010

@fairyfarmgirl post #11: Could you please clarify what you mean when you say "high heart, Will Center, Lizard brain and Mammalian brain?

Quote:It is ridiculous that they say that it is "for our own good" that we have this STS cataylst. That is just ridiculous and any one with thier brain processor intact would be able to point out the ridiculous paradox that they created for their own ends and then sold us the idea that it would be a "good" game for us to "rise" above.

Could you please point out the apparent paradox, then?

Quote:This is another way the STS elite get the humans. Through the use of excessive childbearing. There is no way for a Woman (women seem to shift more easily then men) when she is having a baby a year and watching her children starve to death. To say oh that is her choice is ridiculous and callous. It is exactly how the STS elite wish you to think through your Lizard brain. There is more at play here than we see.

How is it, exactly, that the STS promote excessive child-birth? I know the media is overflowing with sexuality, but can they force you to have more children? Granted, suggestion would be more likely, as no one can really "force" anyone to do anything, but your suggestion substituted with my variation still seems far-fetched to me. Some clarity would be appreciated Smile

Quote:Further, torture is a GROSS violation of Free Will. Once again thinking like a STS will not resolve the issue. There is never a reason for Torture. Torture is a method that is used to inject fear into the collective. Fill the internal organs with fear and excess adrenal hormones and then collapse the pineal gland and mammalian brain. This is the function of torture.

If the Confederation channellings had addressed the point of torture (like I said earlier), would you be willing to change your views?

Quote:Have you ever wondered why many torture victims are given back to their families dead and without the internal organs?

No, I've never heard of such a thing. What do you mean?

@fairyfarmgirl post #13: Respectfully, I must say that subjective experience such as your communications must be taken with a grain of salt. While I don't doubt that your experiences are very convincing, and may well have you convinced, I cannot say the same for myself. There are myriad ways by which your interpretations could be flawed, and though I do acknowledge validity in your claims, I cannot accept them as my own truths. They don't fully/completely resonate with me. I don't say this in a petty manner, only to try to help you remember that we are all coming from different viewpoints, and what seems obvious or factual to you may not to others. For those points where we don't see eye to eye, agreement to disagree, friendly & logical arguments, or other avenues may be pursued.

@Monica post #14:
Quote:If it's a gross manipulation of the Law of One and a violation of Free Will, and they are bound to uphold both, why then are they not defending those whose free will is being violated?

Assuming that the premise that we're working off of is correct and reality, the reason they don't interfere is that they would be infringing on free will themselves, were they to try to save anyone from an infringment of their free will.

Quote:In our society, it's unacceptable to be violent towards others, but acceptable to defend oneself and others against perpetrators of violence. So it seems to me that defending those whose free will has been violated wouldn't be a violation of free will in itself, but a correcting of a wrong.

The Confederation does not live by the rules of our society.

Quote:WHY do some people accept healing/cleansing and others don't? It can't be just some random victimization. That makes no sense because it doesn't explain why so many people are waking up, despite the very same influences others have had. The only explanation I can see is that, from the perspective of their Higher Self, events have been programmed and orchestrated to awaken them at the proper time.

It is their free will to accept or reject whatever comes their way. People wake up of their own accord and of their Higher Self's, when they are ready.

@fairyfarmgirl post #15:
Quote:One of the main reasons that I see the trinity of pain has been allowed to flourish is our stupid and hopelessly lizard brained leaders invited a contingency to come and set up shop on the Earth and within the Earth without the approval of the "masses." This is the main reason the Galactic Federation is unable to assist in the way they would like to assist.

We were sold a system of governce based on representative government world wide at the time due to the demands of an agrian society (which is very very labor intensive) we took the bait and allowed this form of government.

I think you may be putting the cart before the horse...

Quote:Now the Great Correcting Time is upon humanity. Some will be able to see beyond their cellular conditioning and others will not be able to. The ones that are unable to see beyond this are the ones that require our compassion.

I assume you mean the events that precede the harvest and the harvest itself? All is worthy of compassion.

For the analogy, I honestly don't see how it works at all. I don't recall the exact numbers, but I remember reading that the percentages of planets in the Milky Way whose polarities are positive mixed and negative are something like 60, 30 and 10, respectively. After Lucifer brought their light to Earth, we were no longer of nearly-stagnating positive polarity, that is we (almost inevitably) chose to be mixed. Planets don't have to be positive.

Regardless, the question now is not whether or not we're being manipulated, but what to do in our current circumstances. I remain of the opinion that we should work towards the positive, rather than dwell on the negative.

@fairyfarmgirl post #17:
Quote:STS does not follow Universal Law they attempt to circumvent the Law.

While it's a technicality, I'll point it out anyways: One cannot circumvent Universal Law. What they attempt to do is well within the bounds of their understanding, though ignorance of the Law does not absolve them their infractions.

@fairyfarmgirl post #19:
Quote:Pain stunts growth. This is how I see it. Struggle stunts growth. It contracts rather than expands.

I disagree. I think that pain can be a good catalyst for growth. Struggle and challenge provide the opportunity for massive growth, like running rather than walking. Yes, running is a pain, but you'll get in shape much faster.

Quote:Many children have heard the phrase : " I am doing this for your own good and it hurts me more than you." This is how I view the trinity of pain. It is all well and good to say "I am doing this for you as you beat a child with a belt." because the agressor holds all the power.

The poor practices of a parent cannot be likened to the reality of catalyst leaving open the opportunity of growth.

I agree that the misuse of their power is detrimental to society, but I don't think it's a violation. We are a planet of mixed polarity, and the calling is not strictly positive.

@Monica post #21:
Quote:I see a distinction between the trinity of pain and 3D's design of catalyst. The abuser (in this case, the PTB, ie. STS entities) may think they are doing this "for our own good" but if they are really STS, they know full well it's for their good, not ours. Only an STO entity would do something with the motivation of helping other-selves, and then it would be like a loving parent, not an abuser.

The HH dialogue addresses how the entities are helping us even though they are STS. Yes I realized that it can't be trusted fully, but the reasoning is quite convincing if thought through objectively. The reasoning is that basically, before Lucifer arrived, we were of overwhelmingly positive polarity and without a veil. This meant that we were content to simply be, having no desire to polarize. What the presence of Lucifer has done for us is give us the opportunity to run instead of crawl.

~

I still think that we shouldn't focus on the pains of the ending cycle, or of the so-called trinity, but what we can now do for the Earth. The masses are largely unawakened, and yet still have opportunity to polarize. To dwell on the negative as all of us have done, are doing, or will do, is to miss what chance we have now to help the rest of the planet's inhabitants. Where's that quote... Ah yes in Monica's sig:

Quote:Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong, moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.

I don't think this is probable, but at least we can aim for the moon and land on the clouds, rather than aiming for the roof and falling on our butts!

Love and Light

RE: Trinity of pain - airwaves - 07-14-2010

Those of Ra have stated that because of their "easy" 3d that they failed to learn some lessons crucial to 6d and some were required to wander in order to gain those teachings and share with the rest of the social memory complex. Having a "hard" 3d is not such a curse.

RE: Trinity of pain - fairyfarmgirl - 07-14-2010

(07-14-2010, 01:02 PM)JoshC Wrote: @fairyfarmgirl post #11: Could you please clarify what you mean when you say "high heart, Will Center, Lizard brain and Mammalian brain?

There are 4 parts to our brain. The Lizard brain operates from the Red ray to yellow ray. The Mammalian brain is the high brain and operates from the Heart to the Crown Chakras. The Mammalian brain is where the fine aspects of living are created such as Unity Consciousness. The High Heart is located in the thymus above the Heart and below the throat chakra. In order to be in unity consciousness and thus shift the trinity of pain to the trinity of Love one must have the high heart activated. This is achieved by decreasing the activity of the lizard brain and increasing the activity of the mammalian brain located in the frontal lobe.

Quote:It is ridiculous that they say that it is "for our own good" that we have this STS cataylst. That is just ridiculous and any one with thier brain processor intact would be able to point out the ridiculous paradox that they created for their own ends and then sold us the idea that it would be a "good" game for us to "rise" above.

Could you please point out the apparent paradox, then?

The trinity of pain is so called "good for us." The use of money to disempower large percentages of the human population. Caste Systems which are overt manifestations of the classism that exists world wide.

Quote:This is another way the STS elite get the humans. Through the use of excessive childbearing. There is no way for a Woman (women seem to shift more easily then men) when she is having a baby a year and watching her children starve to death. To say oh that is her choice is ridiculous and callous. It is exactly how the STS elite wish you to think through your Lizard brain. There is more at play here than we see.

How is it, exactly, that the STS promote excessive child-birth? I know the media is overflowing with sexuality, but can they force you to have more children? Granted, suggestion would be more likely, as no one can really "force" anyone to do anything, but your suggestion substituted with my variation still seems far-fetched to me. Some clarity would be appreciated Smile

Many women in the world are experienceing this. This is a way that women are controlled through excessive impregnation and childrearing. This shows up in the social conditioning of religion--- every religion that is a book religion upholds excessive procreation to be foisted on females whether they wish for it or not. It is present in every society that allows males to impregnate a female and then simultaneously call her a whore and refuse to particpate in chidrearing.

Women are disempowered by excessive childrearing. There is often little or no support given to them. This way of living is based on the Male Principle very much imbedded in patriarchy. THe Male Principle is basic manifest destiny toward anything of the Feminine. This shows up in the treatment of women and their offspring. The treatment of water. The treatment of the Earth. The treatment of emotions. This is patriarchy at its best. The Male Principle seeks to use for its own ends. In the case of excessive childrearing, the male is looking to fornicate without any thought as to whether the female wishes to fornicate. It is the Lizard Brain operating. Finding, Feeding, Fighting, Fornicating.

Domestic Violence often results when a female refuses. Ask any young girl from Asia to Africa what happens when you go to fetch water. Pregnancy often results from this action and the action is blamed upon the female for being a whore.

many women who refuse to fornicate with the male that they live with what happens when you refuse. In Islamic Fundalmentalist Society women are stoned to death for refusal of a male that is thier husband. Some of these women are child brides. Another Manifestation of the The Male Principle.

Many women worldwide including in the USA have not won Reproductive Rights. The Right to Choose when and if they are impregnated. It is something that is often foisted on them. Then, the female is left with an impossible choice. Terminate the Pregnancy or have the child. There is a bit of controversy around terminating pregnancies. This is seen by many as murder. And having the child when you can not even care for the children that you do have is not living a life-- it is barely surviving.

Barely surviving life allows for no reflection or movement forward. This was seen by the Spiritual Hierchary and they wished to correct it thus the 200 years of Wanderers being sent here to create more ease in society. What they did not count on was the imbededness of the Male Principle and its basic manifest destiny programming was so strongly present in the Collective Consciousness.

I consider the Male Principle to be Violation of Free Will. It is an imbalance that is exacerbated by the Lizard Brain over activation and the Deactivation of the Mammalian Brain.

There is Hope though. With each increasing wave of Light and Love the Male Principle is being usurped and replaced with egalitarian ideals. Women are beginning to demand their rights. This is being seen in the Pink Sari Movement in India. Children Refusing to be married off to old men and Women in Western Countries demanding equal pay for equal rights. [/color]
Quote:Further, torture is a GROSS violation of Free Will. Once again thinking like a STS will not resolve the issue. There is never a reason for Torture. Torture is a method that is used to inject fear into the collective. Fill the internal organs with fear and excess adrenal hormones and then collapse the pineal gland and mammalian brain. This is the function of torture.

If the Confederation channellings had addressed the point of torture (like I said earlier), would you be willing to change your views?

Quote:Have you ever wondered why many torture victims are given back to their families dead and without the internal organs?

No, I've never heard of such a thing. What do you mean?

The Annuki love the flavor of human flesh and their internal organs especially if imbued with stress hormones and fear. It is a way in which they get "High."
Further this is documented by the Summarians, Aztecs and in antiquity. The ritual feeding of the Dragon. Virgin (child) sacrifices. It is still happening only hidden in the child sex slave trade. In India there was a recent documentation of chidren disappearing only to reappear without their organs and of course dead. Because these children were children

@fairyfarmgirl post #13: Respectfully, I must say that subjective experience such as your communications must be taken with a grain of salt. While I don't doubt that your experiences are very convincing, and may well have you convinced, I cannot say the same for myself. There are myriad ways by which your interpretations could be flawed, and though I do acknowledge validity in your claims, I cannot accept them as my own truths. They don't fully/completely resonate with me. I don't say this in a petty manner, only to try to help you remember that we are all coming from different viewpoints, and what seems obvious or factual to you may not to others. For those points where we don't see eye to eye, agreement to disagree, friendly & logical arguments, or other avenues may be pursued.

The same can be said about Ra, Quo, and David Wilcock. So from now on I will be sure to take what you say with a grain of salt to Josh C. I mean no disrespect of course. I Bless your with Love and thank you.

@Monica post #14:
Quote:If it's a gross manipulation of the Law of One and a violation of Free Will, and they are bound to uphold both, why then are they not defending those whose free will is being violated?

Assuming that the premise that we're working off of is correct and reality, the reason they don't interfere is that they would be infringing on free will themselves, were they to try to save anyone from an infringment of their free will.

Quote:In our society, it's unacceptable to be violent towards others, but acceptable to defend oneself and others against perpetrators of violence. So it seems to me that defending those whose free will has been violated wouldn't be a violation of free will in itself, but a correcting of a wrong.

The Confederation does not live by the rules of our society.

Quote:WHY do some people accept healing/cleansing and others don't? It can't be just some random victimization. That makes no sense because it doesn't explain why so many people are waking up, despite the very same influences others have had. The only explanation I can see is that, from the perspective of their Higher Self, events have been programmed and orchestrated to awaken them at the proper time.

It is their free will to accept or reject whatever comes their way. People wake up of their own accord and of their Higher Self's, when they are ready.

@fairyfarmgirl post #15:
Quote:One of the main reasons that I see the trinity of pain has been allowed to flourish is our stupid and hopelessly lizard brained leaders invited a contingency to come and set up shop on the Earth and within the Earth without the approval of the "masses." This is the main reason the Galactic Federation is unable to assist in the way they would like to assist.

I think you may be putting the cart before the horse...

Quote:Now the Great Correcting Time is upon humanity. Some will be able to see beyond their cellular conditioning and others will not be able to. The ones that are unable to see beyond this are the ones that require our compassion.

I assume you mean the events that precede the harvest and the harvest itself? All is worthy of compassion.

For the analogy, I honestly don't see how it works at all. I don't recall the exact numbers, but I remember reading that the percentages of planets in the Milky Way whose polarities are positive mixed and negative are something like 60, 30 and 10, respectively. After Lucifer brought their light to Earth, we were no longer of nearly-stagnating positive polarity, that is we (almost inevitably) chose to be mixed. Planets don't have to be positive.

Regardless, the question now is not whether or not we're being manipulated, but what to do in our current circumstances. I remain of the opinion that we should work towards the positive, rather than dwell on the negative.

@fairyfarmgirl post #17:
Quote:STS does not follow Universal Law they attempt to circumvent the Law.

While it's a technicality, I'll point it out anyways: One cannot circumvent Universal Law. What they attempt to do is well within the bounds of their understanding, though ignorance of the Law does not absolve them their infractions.

@fairyfarmgirl post #19:
Quote:Pain stunts growth. This is how I see it. Struggle stunts growth. It contracts rather than expands.

I disagree. I think that pain can be a good catalyst for growth. Struggle and challenge provide the opportunity for massive growth, like running rather than walking. Yes, running is a pain, but you'll get in shape much faster.

Quote:Many children have heard the phrase : " I am doing this for your own good and it hurts me more than you." This is how I view the trinity of pain. It is all well and good to say "I am doing this for you as you beat a child with a belt." because the agressor holds all the power.

The poor practices of a parent cannot be likened to the reality of catalyst leaving open the opportunity of growth.

I agree that the misuse of their power is detrimental to society, but I don't think it's a violation. We are a planet of mixed polarity, and the calling is not strictly positive.

@Monica post #21:
Quote:I see a distinction between the trinity of pain and 3D's design of catalyst. The abuser (in this case, the PTB, ie. STS entities) may think they are doing this "for our own good" but if they are really STS, they know full well it's for their good, not ours. Only an STO entity would do something with the motivation of helping other-selves, and then it would be like a loving parent, not an abuser.

The HH dialogue addresses how the entities are helping us even though they are STS. Yes I realized that it can't be trusted fully, but the reasoning is quite convincing if thought through objectively. The reasoning is that basically, before Lucifer arrived, we were of overwhelmingly positive polarity and without a veil. This meant that we were content to simply be, having no desire to polarize. What the presence of Lucifer has done for us is give us the opportunity to run instead of crawl.

~

I still think that we shouldn't focus on the pains of the ending cycle, or of the so-called trinity, but what we can now do for the Earth. The masses are largely unawakened, and yet still have opportunity to polarize. To dwell on the negative as all of us have done, are doing, or will do, is to miss what chance we have now to help the rest of the planet's inhabitants. Where's that quote... Ah yes in Monica's sig:

Quote:Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong, moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.

I don't think this is probable, but at least we can aim for the moon and land on the clouds, rather than aiming for the roof and falling on our butts!

Love and Light

RE: Trinity of pain - JoshC - 07-14-2010

Quote: The trinity of pain is so called "good for us." The use of money to disempower large percentages of the human population. Caste Systems which are overt manifestations of the classism that exists world wide.

I agree that, on the surface, the trinity seems to remove power from the population and thereby be, if not bad, at least not good for them (us). But what I mean to get at is that the catalyst, though in space/time seeming to be “bad,” can actually be very helpful in a metaphysical sense. The STS nature of many of the world today provides opportunity for all to spring into either STS or STO for those entities who wish so. What do you think?

Quote: I consider the Male Principle to be Violation of Free Will. It is an imbalance that is exacerbated by the Lizard Brain over activation and the Deactivation of the Mammalian Brain.

It seems that you mean that third density entities are naturally of the mammalian brain. Forgive me if I’m confused, but do you also mean that we naturally have our hearts open? I mean to say, do you mean that activation of the upper chakras comes naturally? I’m under the impression that we have to work largely with the first three chakras before dwelling in the open heart and working as adepts in 3d. ???

Quote:The Annuki love the flavor of human flesh and their internal organs especially if imbued with stress hormones and fear. It is a way in which they get "High." Further this is documented by the Summarians, Aztecs and in antiquity. The ritual feeding of the Dragon. Virgin (child) sacrifices. It is still happening only hidden in the child sex slave trade. In India there was a recent documentation of chidren disappearing only to reappear without their organs and of course dead. Because these children were children.

I don't know much about what you're talking about. Are you referring to the theory that there are snake-like ET's that can shapeshift and walk among us?

Is it not possible that the Sumerians and Aztecs used feeding the dragon as a symbol other than to mean a more literal interpretation? Do elaborate...

Quote: The same can be said about Ra, Quo, and David Wilcock.

The same should probably be said about all entities. Only you know your inner truth, and all others’ inner truths expressed outwardly are biased through their individual distortions.

Quote:I mean no disrespect of course.

As a fun little aside, did you know that the subconscious doesn't recognize negative statements? For example, if you were to tell yourself to "stop eating bad foods," it wouldn't be nearly as effective as saying "eat only healthful foods." The subconscious recognizes the first statement as an affirmation to eat bad foods, and the latter as an affirmation to eat only healthful ones.

Peace, Love, Light and Namasté