Bring4th
Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? (/showthread.php?tid=13376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Glow - 10-11-2016

(10-04-2016, 04:33 PM)ricdaw Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 02:18 PM)Riveroflight Wrote: It is our destiny, all of us, to return to this intense vibration of extension. Mergence and unification, where minds actually become one in a social memory complex for example, is considered (stated by Ra actually) to be a fuller expression of the source field (or God, whatever term people want); this phenomenon is possible/occurs because it is the natural state of God, a state of being being remembered by a group of individuals tossing their identity to the wind to merge and become a larger whole. So when Ra, Q'ou, or other social memory complexes formed - it was because they were evolving to a point they could remember BEING the one, being the source field itself, and being God. This that 'beingness' so many entities are trying to teach us is possible. We are all in love with one another more than we know because we started with one as one, and we will return to the one in time. We just hide and run from it through distractions and false portrayals of perversions (wrongly called love) in our society. And its those lies we tell ourselves, our egos tell us, that is keeping us separated."

I wonder if I am a minority here, because this idea of unification (or, if you will, reunification) with god, and its lessor cousin "mergence and unification" into a social memory complex is decidedly . . . unattractive to me. The Original Thought is still expanding, and I want to ride that wave some more.

If I am a Wanderer, that could (partially) explain why I decided to come back to the 3rd dimensional experience.

If I am not a Wanderer, I wonder if that (non-unification) desire will impact either my harvestability, or my choice to accept graduation if harvestable.

Are you-all keen on joining together in a social memory complex?

I can't wait. Like the urge after a long work day to go home take off your work clothes and get into something more comfortable. Everyday I can enjoy myself and care about people but it just feels so limiting to be here in this finite body, with these finite relationships and an awareness of just this one perspective.

At the same time like minyatur states it isn't a permanent state.
I've come back before I can come back again. In all likelihood it's just awareness.

I'm still there just this one portion is unaware of its true reality. It persieves this reality of seperation and quite honestly a halftime break sounds appealing, go home kick off the "heavy chemical vehicle" and come back refreshed. Smile

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - APeacefulWarrior - 10-12-2016

(10-04-2016, 03:03 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 03:43 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: So as I see it, this isn't "stagnation;" it's the fundamental friction being caused by our brave new interconnected world being so alien to many people over the age of 40 or 50 that they simply have a hard time dealing with it.  I think this is the main reason we're seeing a rise in so many reactionary, far-right, and often violent groups.  They're terrified by the world they see around them, so unlike what they were raised to expect from the world, and are lashing out... except without even clear targets to fight.

I always enjoy your historical perspective.

The rise in "reactionary, far-right, and often violent groups" is a global phenomenon, it seems. I concur that it is fear underlying and motivating that rise, whether fear of change, fear of traditions coming apart, fear of old orders and boundaries dissolving, fear of new technologies, fear of more inclusive and diverse societies, fear of more immediate contact with otherness, and so forth.

Yet I can't help but to link this thought:

17.1 Ra: There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation.

Not drawing an equivalency here, just noting that there may be a connection between the two.

I love the words "short run" in Ra's statement . . . though the length of "short" to Ra and to the human mind may be vastly different. Smile

Oops, didn't see your reply at first.

Anyway, I see these as complementary explanations. It's perhaps an over-simplification, but I think you could say that there's how things look from this side of the veil, and how things look from the other side of it. Ra was saying what things looked like from a higher-density / energetically-based standpoint. I was trying to explain how this was coming about from the lower-density physical perspective. Two sides of the coin, both reinforcing the other.

Since, after all, energetic changes in higher densities must still manifest in the physical world, and those manifestations are going to be rooted in the shared reality of 3D inhabitants.

And to a certain extent, I suppose I was trying to predict how 3rd Density conditions would then start becoming part of the energetics of a 4D positive Earth. That's why I'm not as tech-negative as many of the other people here. I honestly believe that technologies like the Internet are ultimately preparing people for that next step. Kinda like training wheels on a bicycle. First we become comfortable sharing widely with the world through electronic gizmos, then we ditch the gadgets and move past that to sharing on a much more direct and less-wasteful level.

At least, that's how I'm hoping this all works out. Smile

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Kaaron - 10-16-2016

I've had the year 2017 in my head for over a year now. I feel like rather than an "event" taking place, it will be more of a "tipping point" for free will. Kind of like the 51% service to others point will be reached as a planet.
I'm not sure on this but I feel this would make interaction with higher density, positive entities, more frequent and perhaps, accepted.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Nau7ik - 10-24-2016

I'm not sure about "the event" that's David Wilcock has been pushing for a while now. The Bible clearly states that neither man nor angel shall know the hour. So dimensional shift will happen when it will happen.

My confusion on this issue was clarified in a Q'uo channeling that happened in 2001-2002. Q'uo said that : there shall come a time in the not-so-distant future when the "officer of the day" shall be fourth density instead of third density. Humanity will have achieved the highest amount possible of opening the heart in third density. When this change comes, those who can hold 4D consciousness (even the shadow of such which is possible in 3D bodies) will be able to withstand the shift for a while. Those who have not will face a significant decrease in life span because the mind and body can't hold the higher vibration.

Does this come about after a flash from the sun? Who can say. What we do know is that dimensional shift is on its way, and everyday we get closer.

Jesus said to be ready at any moment, for we know not the hour. Live in the open heart and one shall always be ready.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Steppingfeet - 10-24-2016

(10-12-2016, 05:26 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: And to a certain extent, I suppose I was trying to predict how 3rd Density conditions would then start becoming part of the energetics of a 4D positive Earth.  That's why I'm not as tech-negative as many of the other people here.  I honestly believe that technologies like the Internet are ultimately preparing people for that next step.  Kinda like training wheels on a bicycle.  First we become comfortable sharing widely with the world through electronic gizmos, then we ditch the gadgets and move past that to sharing on a much more direct and less-wasteful level.

At least, that's how I'm hoping this all works out.  Smile

So you posit a continuum or continuity between this density and the next? Rather than a disjointed or discontinuous experience. An evolutionary transition, instead of an abrupt end of one world and an equally abrupt beginning of a new world beginning from a totally clean slate.

Ra does speak of "discrete" boundaries, but it makes sense to me that, as you say, third-density conditions would start becoming fourth-density conditions. Perhaps making a quantum leap somewhere in there, but the fourth-density experience would have carryover from third density.

Q'uo shared a similar perspective earlier this year:

"It is for this reason that it is a rather significant point to consider that your planet has a destiny and a continuity of development from the past which it has experienced in third density, to the present and to a future which most assuredly will be fourth density positive. Those souls who will be invited to come into your planetary experience from other sources—and will be so invited because there will be the availability of “slots,” shall we say, in your population which will not be able to be filled by the native third-density population, there being a lack of those harvested to fill these “slots”—these new souls will be given the honor and the duty to fill out a destiny which will involve a trajectory, or a momentum, and will involve cultural forms which have been in the process of being developed over a long period of your years.

Now to be sure, once fourth density is in full flower, the transition to new cultural forms will be rather dramatic, and it will be as the difference between night and day with regard to many of your institutions, many of your cultural traditions which will undergo such transition that they will be hardly recognizable.

But we do call your attention to that word “hardly” or “almost,” for it is important that there is a reach back into your past, even as there will be a reach forward into your future, and that it will be this planet, it will be this population which gives the intimate, the secret focus to a pattern of development which will flow into your future. It will be earth energy which moves into earth fourth density and that energy will not be started anew in fourth density, rather it will be continued, even as it is the case that your third density continued from the second density experience of the higher animals upon your earth plane.

Now this continuity is something that does not simply happen by itself. It is the function and responsibility of those upon your planet that are currently incarnate to make every effort to engage in the most eloquent way possible with the cultural forms currently alive on your planet so that these forms may have a life moving into a fuller destiny, that they may have a future experience that brings them into a condition allowing fourth density to grow on a soil which has been prepared."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2016/2016_0206.aspx

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - APeacefulWarrior - 10-25-2016

(10-24-2016, 10:31 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: So you posit a continuum or continuity between this density and the next? Rather than a disjointed or discontinuous experience. An evolutionary transition, instead of an abrupt end of one world and an equally abrupt beginning of a new world beginning from a totally clean slate.

Ra does speak of "discrete" boundaries, but it makes sense to me that, as you say, third-density conditions would start becoming fourth-density conditions. Perhaps making a quantum leap somewhere in there, but the fourth-density experience would have carryover from third density.

Q'uo shared a similar perspective earlier this year . . .

Yep, that's pretty much exactly how I see things happening. Or, at least, if there is a discontinuity, it's only going to happen once we're fully prepared for it by having already arrived at a state where the population at large is ready for a major quasi-instantaneous shift. Quo's comparison to the shift from 2D to 3D seems especially apt. We know it happened, in retrospect, but there's no way for us (as humans) to pinpoint exactly when\how it happened. At one point in the past, there was no higher-level intelligence to speak of, then self-awareness happened.

(Yes, someone could point to the rather devastating extinction of the dinosaurs as being part of the transition, but even then, tens of millions of years passed between their deaths and the rise of intelligence, suggesting a tenuous link at best.)

I tend to think that ideas there's going to be some sort of massive epoch-ending event are largely based in lingering Abrahamic theology, ideas of the "rapture" or "apocalypse" or whatnot. But I honestly don't believe it would be that dramatic, in part specifically because it would be so traumatic for whoever was still on Earth when the changeover occurred.

Plus, we've seen other "night and day" changeovers just in humanity's own history. The switch from being hunter-gatherers to cultivated agriculture. The rise of the City-State, supplanting the tribe. Then the Renaissance, and the massive societal changes in the West that took place in "just" a couple hundred years, thanks to widespread literacy and easy information-sharing reshaping the culture. So I see our current Information Age as basically being a new Renaissance, one that's changing the societal landscape even more quickly/radically than other paradigm shifts in the past... and being the one I believe is, as Quo said, "preparing the soil" for 4th Density thought patterns.

And likewise, I believe that by the year 2100 or so, attitudes of the 19th/20th Century will likely seem as foreign as medieval life now seems to us.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Infinite - 10-25-2016

Here in Brasil there is a guy that have a website about spirituality and fringe knowledge. He tell that Harvest will be in April of 2018. Here is the link (in portuguese): http://thoth3126.com.br/uma-visao-pessoal/

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Infinite Unity - 10-25-2016

The process in my opinion is multi stage/ layered. I do believe for the most part it will be a slow gradual shift,with big steps here and there. However it is possible to have leaps. It all depends on how we facilitate 4d light and coelsce it. In infinitythere is no set standard. This allows for many many potentials.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - BlatzAdict - 10-25-2016

(09-28-2016, 03:39 PM)Riveroflight Wrote: I just wanted to say I read every one's replies. Beautifully written, to all. I agree strongly with all that has been said. Sometimes one just needs a reminder and some hope. My life has been flipped upside down recently by an array of spiritual intervention events.

I often times feel very alone in the world not having many to relate to. Mostly, my astral traveling and out of body experiences have really thrown me for a loop the last three-four years of my life. I've been contacted by beings many times, have traveled to the rings of Saturn and attempted to enter their doors (but with no success), and also have been to the illuminated glowing blue lodges of Sirius (while awake actually, this was a vision that happened while I was holding some one). These are just brief examples. None of these places I have traveled to, had I been educated on or had read about previously. Also, many of the things Jim describes seeing while in deep meditation in the fifth book of the Ra material, I have also experienced. And, many of the common experiences he and Carla describes having as children, such as being visited by a ball of light as one example, has happened to me too. Another example, is the finding of myself amongst the illuminated, florescent, living blue waters. I find myself there often in travels. It was only months to years later that I read about these locations only to find they were real.. It sort of defies human logic, and so, I suppose I now have 'faith' in these things. But holding onto that faith while dealing with the struggles of basic survival is proving to be near impossible. I've had so much exposure to these things from visions that it has almost made me incapable of happiness because there is no one to share it with. You'd think it would be the opposite, that having a consciousness that is constantly leaving its body would be a fun thing. But when you know no one else who experiences visions such as I do, what do you do?

Thanks again for the thoughtful and kind replies. I'm going to hit the ocean now, at least I'm lucky enough to have this amazing body of raw energy right outside my window. Love to all..

you're contradicting yourself. 

here we are. doing the same thing as you, and yet you say you have been alone. Yet I say to you that it is we that must seek each other out, maybe not necessarily me, but what I mean is I've been told we need to find our tribe. It seems so simple though, find people who are alike, and how rare it is to see someone do the full work of even getting out of body. I've spent hours engaging in topics like this with people that literally had no interest, all it did was make me look . I used to think I could go to a spiritual store or even a fair. The situation I find myself in is knowing more than the other people around me, and it's very alienating. This place is the only place I can come to that is like stepping back to the zone of my tribe for some reason. I feel it in my core. We need to be ther
e for each other, thats the best solution I could come up with. So far in this current space time. 

I suppose i felt alone last weekend, I was thinking that I needed to make an effort to get up on here and post from my heart. I didn't have the energy to do so a couple of days ago, now I do. Maybe because the energy has been surging lately.

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

I'm floating through a stage where I feel like most people I meet are selfish beyond any measure, but they don't even know that they are being that way. Sometimes I think society is geared to manipulate the best intentions, and then make them all horrible actions. 

Have you ever seen the movie Defending Your Life?

one of my favorite movies.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - BlatzAdict - 10-25-2016

(09-29-2016, 11:35 AM)Riveroflight Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 08:04 PM)ScottK Wrote: [quote='Riveroflight' pid='214418' dateline='1475101806']
Great reply. Thanks. I'm not surprised that the whole NESARA thing is crap. I should have known. It's just floating all over the place, and lots of it people claim is being channeled directly from the confederation. Sigh..  Even more reason to only look at the channeled works here at L/L Research and stay away from the rest.. The only other works I truly marvel at and agree with every word is from "A course in miracles"..  I believe it to be completely authentic. Also, I'm totally envious that you went to one of these L/L Research homecoming events. How amazing!!!

Intervention may have already begun without our knowledge of it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/copitsotic/ 

I haven't given up trying to help, but it sounds like you've already given up because your spirit has already decided it is impossible. Intervention has already started, on both the service to others and service to self sides. I'm still wondering why there was a ufo seen zapping the Space X rocket that blew it up.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Diana - 10-25-2016

I understand the frustration.

However, I think there are 2 very different ways to focus one's energy:

1. Commonly, and understandably, many people think they will know everything about why they are here, that somehow they will have a very clear idea of what to do, that somehow this world will see their "light" and appreciate what they have to offer.

This is almost never the case (and thanks to the new age movement and all the people making it sound so easy to know these things, the waters have really been muddied) and problematic for many reasons. This existence is veiled and heavy. And though one may be a wanderer, or be here as a volunteer to help in transformation, one is still subject to mass energy fields of negativity, humanity's collective consciousness, suffering of all life forms, all while subject to the same veiling process in order to be incarnated here.

It's easy (I say this not because any of it is easy to bare, but because it's the path of least resistance) to rail against the difficulty of being here which is completely valid. It's normal in my observations to get swept up in the challenges of being in a system which you do not resonate with or feel accepted in.

2. The other way to focus is from the point of view of what I term as a warrior spirit. It is very like the concept of being proactive. It's very, very hard to deal with this place at times, but in my mind you just keep pushing forward choice by choice, with no expectations, but with the integrity of who you are (or want to be or see yourself as). You don't seek rewards though they may come. If volunteers are here to raise the vibrations, for instance, it would behoove them to be a warrior in this respect, and force the focus on higher consciousness in my opinion. It takes constant vigilance. And it is not easy.

So, we either move forward in the best possible way or we stay mired in the difficulties. It really boils down to that choice. Sometimes we need to express our frustrations and pain. It isn't healthy to keep it pushed down. But then we get back up and try again.

Quote:What is a Warrior Spirit?
https://warriorspirit.net/2012/08/21/warrior-spirit/

[font=Lato, sans-serif]A “warrior spirit” is an attitude.

A person with a “warrior spirit” has the conviction to do everything to the utmost of her—or his—ability. Everything. It doesn’t matter what she is doing—training, taking out the garbage, or working at a job she does not view as ideal. She always does her best because this is who she is, not because she is seeking rewards. The rewards may follow, but the warrior doesn’t care. Her reward is knowing she did her best.

A person with a “warrior spirit” never needs to brag or exaggerate. Why? Because she knows deep inside she has done her best. Humility, confidence, and peace flow naturally from actions which embody a 100% effort and commitment.

A person with a “warrior spirit” seeks always to better herself. She does not rest on her laurels. She continues to learn and evolve because it is the nature of our universe to evolve. Change is constant and undeniable; the warrior wastes no time resisting the natural flow of the universe. To stand still is to become toxic, as stagnant waters do.

A person with a “warrior spirit” takes responsibility. Not because of karma, or the fear that a cause will have an effect, but because a warrior is self-contained. She moves through this world leaving no tracks, no marks, no harm, and in doing so she will have made a difference.

A person with a “warrior spirit” is true to herself. She speaks her truth and holds her head high, knowing that all is equal. Nothing and no one is below her, or above her. She reflects the yin/yang balance of positive and negative, male and female, hard and soft. Strength without balance is easy to overcome.

A person with a “warrior spirit” trains the body, mind, and spirit to the highest level of attainment, balance, and integration, and continues to evolve in a never-ending upward spiral.[/font]

(10-25-2016, 01:28 PM)Diana Wrote: I understand the frustration.

However, I think there are 2 very different ways to focus one's energy:

1. Commonly, and understandably, many people think they will know everything about why they are here, that somehow they will have a very clear idea of what to do, that somehow this world will see their "light" and appreciate what they have to offer.

This is almost never the case (and thanks to the new age movement and all the people making it sound so easy to know these things, the waters have really been muddied) and problematic for many reasons. This existence is veiled and heavy. And though one may be a wanderer, or be here as a volunteer to help in transformation, one is still subject to mass energy fields of negativity, humanity's collective consciousness, suffering of all life forms, all while subject to the same veiling process in order to be incarnated here.

It's easy (I say this not because any of it is easy to bare, but because it's the path of least resistance) to rail against the difficulty of being here which is completely valid. It's normal in my observations to get swept up in the challenges of being in a system which you do not resonate with or feel accepted in.

2. The other way to focus is from the point of view of what I term as a warrior spirit. It is very like the concept of being proactive. It's very, very hard to deal with this place at times, but in my mind you just keep pushing forward choice by choice, with no expectations, but with the integrity of who you are (or want to be or see yourself as). You don't seek rewards though they may come. If volunteers are here to raise the vibrations, for instance, it would behoove them to be a warrior in this respect, and force the focus on higher consciousness in my opinion. It takes constant vigilance. And it is not easy.

So, we either move forward in the best possible way or we stay mired in the difficulties. It really boils down to that choice. Sometimes we need to express our frustrations and pain. It isn't healthy to keep it pushed down. But then we get back up and try again.

the warrior in my recognizes the warrior in you.. for the benefit of all that is.

=̴̶̷̤̄ .̫ =̴̶̷̤̄ also thank you for this post, i'm sharing it.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - isis - 10-28-2016

i just ran into you on yt! great comment. :)

[Image: 9lPHZOK.png]

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Infinite Unity - 10-28-2016

Lol what a coincidence eh!

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - ricdaw - 10-28-2016

(10-25-2016, 04:25 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote:  
Plus, we've seen other "night and day" changeovers just in humanity's own history.  The switch from being hunter-gatherers to cultivated agriculture.  The rise of the City-State, supplanting the tribe.  Then the Renaissance, and the massive societal changes in the West that took place in "just" a couple hundred years, thanks to widespread literacy and easy information-sharing reshaping the culture.  So I see our current Information Age as basically being a new Renaissance, one that's changing the societal landscape even more quickly/radically than other paradigm shifts in the past...  and being the one I believe is, as Quo said, "preparing the soil" for 4th Density thought patterns.

And likewise, I believe that by the year 2100 or so, attitudes of the 19th/20th Century will likely seem as foreign as medieval life now seems to us.

I am reminded of Donna Eden's story of a "night and day" change that happened in 1991. (Donna is a phenomenal energy healer. Look her up on YouTube.) She has always had the ability to perceive energy. And she was relating how, in addition to "seeing" the energies of people, that she has always seen the energy of places too. And she described how different countries/cultures had different color overlays in their environments. (America is green, BTW. Smile )

Well, anyway, to her, for her WHOLE LIFE everything had a blue overlay worldwide. Then one day she woke up in 1991 and . . . the overlay was PURPLE instead. She was astonished. And incredibly hopeful. Being aware of the new age "shift" concept, she was incredibly hopeful that the purple was an energetic reflection of that very shift.

And, if you recall, 1991 was a very eventful time. The Berlin wall came down, eastern Europe was freed. Indeed, "freedom" was the theme of the time. But it turned out to also be the genesis of terrorism. Like eastern Europe being freed of the shackles of the USSR, people everywhere started to want freedom from their oppressors. And that hope mixed with idealism is our new PURPLE state.

Donna was saddened by how the sudden transition from a blue world to a purple one brought so much new pain.

What is the next color on the chakra scale? Blue to purple to . . indigo? Maybe when the purple aura switches overnight to indigo, the shift we have been expecting will finally be here.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Nau7ik - 10-29-2016

Quote:The situation I find myself in is knowing more than the other people around me, and it's very alienating.

Absolutely! I learned this year that as one cleanses perception and expands awareness that one notices just how asleep and ignorant most around him are. With this realization, is it any wonder why Earth has called wanderers to be of service?
I don't say this out of judgement, it's the truth!

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Ashim - 10-29-2016

(10-29-2016, 08:39 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:
Quote:The situation I find myself in is knowing more than the other people around me, and it's very alienating.

Absolutely! I learned this year that as one cleanses perception and expands awareness that one notices just how asleep and ignorant most around him are. With this realization, is it any wonder why Earth has called wanderers to be of service?
I don't say this out of judgement, it's the truth!

How about some examples of your spiritual seniority?  Just how are other folks "ignorant"?
Come on, take on the challenge. Just let us into one single secret of your "perception cleansing". Lol!.
Your 'truth' smells of bullshit.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Nau7ik - 10-30-2016

So you haven't noticed how asleep the world around you is Ashim?

I'm not saying I'm better than anyone else. I have found my path and begun to focus on who I am and why I am here. There are very few people I know and meet who seek to know and understand. When I talk to others about the life purpose I see this. They don't have any coherent thoughts about the purpose of life and after death, of spirituality, metaphysics, or even religion. That's okay, I can still relate to people without that. But it also is very alienating.

Why does Earth need wanderers? Why is the harvest expected to be so low? Why is the world disharmonious and full of dishonesty and confusion? How have the negatives been able to gain a foothold in our world? Because people are asleep and ignorant of truth. People are confused on what is love and control.

My secret to cleansing perception is the seeking of truth, the seeking to understand who I am and why I am here. It's not so much a secret considering anyone can do this. Yet there are many more who don't, apparently as I can see.

I wasn't coming at anyone negatively or harshly, so I don't know why you seem to have taken such offense to my comments. Out of anyone, I thought those here could relate to and understand me. I see the people here at Bring4th as awake and spiritually aware. With the same and greater perception and awareness. I have just begun, I don't know anything. But I do trust myself in my seeking and learning.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - APeacefulWarrior - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 09:18 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Why does Earth need wanderers? Why is the harvest expected to be so low? Why is the world disharmonious and full of dishonesty and confusion? How have the negatives been able to gain a foothold in our world? Because people are asleep and ignorant of truth.  

No, it's because that's how Earth was intended to be.  

Earth was never intended to be a paradise.  Earth is a crucible.  Earth is "Bizarro World" from the POV of most other realms of existence.  You don't think it's coincidence that Earth is cut off from the light, do you?  That the forces called positive enforce and uphold the veil?  That even those such as Ra we trust to offer guidance deliberately prevent us from knowing the full truth?  

Earth is a action-thriller novel.  Earth is a theme park.  Earth is an MMORPG.  "Positive" and "Negative" are as meaningless in the grand scheme as Orange vs Blue, or Cowboys vs Eagles, or Smackdown vs RAW.  Earth's destiny is and has always been to fight and struggle and bicker and question, but to find its way to 4D existence never-the-less.  The struggles of those upon its surface, no matter what team they choose to play on, have always been in the service of that greater goal.  

That and, of course, providing the Creator with rich experiences and thereby helping the Creator understand the infinity within.

Those who are awake play their roles.  Those who are asleep play their roles.  Positive, negative, good, bad, short, tall... We're just amusing ourselves for the sake of whiling away existence while trying to learn something in the meantime.  Some want to watch the show, and what is a show without an audience?  Some want a starring role.  Some want to upstage the others.  However it happens, it makes for a good time and a good learning experience in the long run.

As for the low Harvest numbers, that too is no big deal.  Third Density is by far the shortest of the densities, by several orders of magnitude.  Ra foresaw two and a half million subjective years still to come, before he could have his opportunity to be Harvested into Seventh Density.  You could fit a hundred Earth-bound third-density cycles into that span of time!  Whether any given person decides they want to be awake for this cycle, or the next, or the next, it's still only a drop in the bucket compared to the journeys yet to come.  They'll wake up when they're ready; why begrudge them hitting 'snooze' one more time?

If you truly wish to help the ignorant, help those ignorant who want to be helped.  They are out there.  But to focus your blame on the unawakened in general, to see them as the enablers of the "negative," to make them the pivot upon which you see the world turning, is to risk allowing your call to service to go down unproductive paths.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - sjel - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 10:34 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: They'll wake up when they're ready; why begrudge them hitting 'snooze' one more time?

Haha! I love that.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Ashim - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 09:18 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: My secret to cleansing perception is the seeking of truth, the seeking to understand who I am and why I am here. It's not so much a secret considering anyone can do this. Yet there are many more who don't, apparently as I can see.

I wasn't coming at anyone negatively or harshly, so I don't know why you seem to have taken such offense to my comments. 

The trouble is that personal truths are subjective and as we pass through revelation after revelation the nuances of these truths change, adapt and become less and less distorted. My only concern is when I see someone proclaiming "truth", as this type of hand-waving can lead to precisely the type of situations here on earth that you probably chose to help alleviate.

I see everyone as being awake, just at differing levels of awareness. Their wake-up calls are booked so I don't go hammering on their bedroom door.
Religions tend to formed by folks claiming "truth" and performing a bit of slight of hand to prove the point, I guess that's what motivated my comments.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Nau7ik - 10-31-2016

(10-30-2016, 06:42 PM)Ashim Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 09:18 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: My secret to cleansing perception is the seeking of truth, the seeking to understand who I am and why I am here. It's not so much a secret considering anyone can do this. Yet there are many more who don't, apparently as I can see.

I wasn't coming at anyone negatively or harshly, so I don't know why you seem to have taken such offense to my comments. 

The trouble is that personal truths are subjective and as we pass through revelation after revelation the nuances of these truths change, adapt and become less and less distorted. My only concern is when I see someone proclaiming "truth", as this type of hand-waving can lead to precisely the type of situations here on earth that you probably chose to help alleviate.

I see everyone as being awake, just at differing levels of awareness. Their wake-up calls are booked so I don't go hammering on their bedroom door.
Religions tend to formed by folks claiming "truth" and performing a bit of slight of hand to prove the point, I guess that's what motivated my comments.

I agree. I could have been more skillful with how I said that. Yet that is a personal truth for me. That's how I meant it. I can only speak for myself.
I understand that everyone has their own wake up call. I learned that harshly earlier in the year. I wanted to share the catalyst that had awoken me to greater understanding and it was rejected by people I was close with. Thus I learned not to go hammering on others' doors, and to be content to wait for the calling or asking. When I wait and respond to the asking people are much more receptive and open.

So I think there was some misunderstanding here...

APeacefulWarrior, I completely agree. I wasn't in disagreement with any of it. All I said was that many of those around us are sleeping.

Harmless intentions and use of words can sure get way out of hand... I'll stay quiet to prevent any more misunderstanding and words out in my mouth... because I'm having to defend myself simply because I made the observation that people are largely asleep, which can be lonesome and alienating when one starts to open his eyes.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Nau7ik - 10-31-2016

This was apart of my reading this morning.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2005/2005_0716.aspx

Quote:We have called ourselves Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow because we are the Brothers and Sisters of the unremitting sorrow of Earth. And why do we describe it as sorrow, my friends? It is due to the increasing heartfelt suffering and woe experienced by those who have attempted repeatedly, over and over, to awaken within the dream of incarnation, to remember who they are and why they are here, and to take hold of their intention to become fully conscious and awakened creatures of love. The yearning has not died at all among your peoples. It cries out in its yearning to be a part of the awakening to love that the very planet under your feet is experiencing. Yet again and again there has been the seduction from love to fear, from unity to disharmony, and from that incredible experience of working truly together for common goals to the voices of division and hostility.

You have, in fact, through repeated exercises which have ended in empire, warfare and division, been trammeled and beaten down by those which have seized power and leadership upon your sphere to the point where your entire planetary sphere has been placed out of the normal stream of time/space and space/time onto what this instrument calls a time lateral. It is a kind of shunt where a train can move away from the main track until it is repaired. Your planet, in short, is undergoing repair and this not simply from one or two repetitions of empire but from, let us say, at least half a dozen majestic and substantial experiments in empire. Again and again those entities within your population who are inspired by the one infinite Creator have called the people of this planet to the reality of your unity as humankind to their planetary responsibility, each for the other, in love. These clarion calls to ethics, virtue and the higher morality have been heard and many are those who have been inspired to seek the one Creator and service to that Creator. Yet again and again the forces of fear have seduced entities enough away from the hewing to the light that the light has been unable to establish the kind of energy within your planetary sphere which would begin to accumulate mass of a spiritual kind, of gravity of, again, a spiritual kind or metaphysical kind.

At this point, the time allotted for such a time lateral is through within the next very few years. The opportunity for graduation to be a part of fourth-density, positive Gaia shall be over. We rejoice to say that this final effort of those who are ruled by fear and who wish to create what this instrument would call Armageddon has failed. This time, although the vast majority upon the surface of your planet are deeply confused, they are not fooled any longer. They do not believe any longer in the truth of those who speak of division, hostility, control of resources, and the advantages of war. These forces are certainly disorganized and puzzled. However, on a planetary level, at the level of the heart, there begins to arise, as this group was speaking of earlier, a feeling that is growing throughout all of the continents and all of the populations of your Earth. There is a growing knowledge that humankind is truly one. There is a growing awareness among ordinary, everyday people that the leaders that have been given power have misused it and are not to be trusted.

Quote:B: Yes. You said that the Earth’s “plight” concerned you. But you’re already aware that it’s a fourth-density, positive planet. So why is there a plight?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The plight of your planet is in its lack of, what this instrument would call, the hundredth-monkey effect, up until this moment in time. There are a very few of your entities which have successfully moved through the process of choice and have chosen polarity. Very few of these entities will graduate fourth-density, service to self. There is a larger, but still quite small group in relationship to the total population of your planet which has awakened and, by making the choices that they have made, become very viable candidates for graduation into fourth-density, positive Earth. They will continue as pioneers of fourth density here. And so far, those two populations have succeeded or potentially are on the point of succeeding, as they naturally pass through the gates into larger life and go through the graduation process.

There is, however, an enormous number of entities who have been unable, so far, fully to awaken to who they are or why they are here. That is why wanderers have come among you and that is why we have come into the wings, shall we say, to wait our turn to speak through instruments such as this one, in hopes of helping somewhat to call people to remember, to awakening and to becoming part of that conscious portion of planet Earth which can form into first a social complex and then a social memory complex as the graduation is moved through.

I don't think it's wrong to say many of those of Earth are confused and asleep. That's my opinion and observation. If you want to add anything to that such as assumptions then go right ahead, but please don't put words in my mouth.

Anyway I don't feel very welcome here right now. So like I said, I'll stay quiet and not join in these conversations because my opinions are seemingly unwelcome, even amongst people who I thought would understand me.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Infinite Unity - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 08:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 06:42 PM)Ashim Wrote:

I agree. I could have been more skillful with how I said that. Yet that is a personal truth for me. That's how I meant it. I can only speak for myself.
I understand that everyone has their own wake up call. I learned that harshly earlier in the year. I wanted to share the catalyst that had awoken me to greater understanding and it was rejected by people I was close with. Thus I learned not to go hammering on others' doors, and to be content to wait for the calling or asking. When I wait and respond to the asking people are much more receptive and open.

So I think there was some misunderstanding here...

APeacefulWarrior, I completely agree. I wasn't in disagreement with any of it. All I said was that many of those around us are sleeping.

Harmless intentions and use of words can sure get way out of hand... I'll stay quiet to prevent any more misunderstanding and words out in my mouth... because I'm having to defend myself simply because I made the observation that people are largely asleep, which can be lonesome and alienating when one starts to open his eyes.

I don't think anyone meant it as an assault. They are just corresponding what they believe this to be. However peacefulwarrior in my opinion is largely correct. Still that's just subjective views, and I think it boils down to everything being pretty much subjective. When I say subjective, I mean it like this. You are allowed/wanted to find your own path. You are free to define each moment and corresponding subjects as you wish. To awaken to me means, you have come upon realizing the infinite subjective opinion. Such as love, free will and etc.. Love to me is the highest because it is in God's opinion the highest. So even that in a sense is subjective. To me as above so below really resounds on the larger playing in the smaller, and vice versa. I believe ordinary everday things are actually like protypes of larger archetypes. For example things like soul contract, to buissness contracts. Everything is within everything. Everything you find here, is in someway very real or has a part in a higher place. Returning to free will I believe it was the first contract/deal/promise and has been reiterated throughout eternity. In different scopes and function. However each contract still has the essence or design of the first. It is an agreement. Of exchange. And to me is the focus that is grasped within infinity. So you should not feel ashamed, or attacked. Be happy you have your own sight of infinity. Be love and be loved.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Diana - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 10:07 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Anyway I don't feel very welcome here right now. So like I said, I'll stay quiet and not join in these conversations because my opinions are seemingly unwelcome, even amongst people who I thought would understand me.

You are welcome, and so are your opinions. But this goes both ways, and others' opinions are welcome too. They are all opinions or working theories. There is no "right."

Seeking understanding from other people is a dead-end road in my opinion. It doesn't teach us anything to find validation of our current ideas, though it may make us feel less isolated.  Ideas and thinking change constantly. To me, it is better to find an open forum where people are thinking about similar things I may be thinking about, but not necessarily in agreement with. If everyone agrees, then there is no movement. It's like a group of religious people who all "believe" the same thing. No new information will be accepted.

What is best in my opinion is to converse with other open minds, and if one is seeking validation, then the validation is found in the acceptance of that alone—that it's good to think outside of the box and grow and stretch. Agreement can get mixed up with understanding; I think it can be difficult in a forum with written words on a screen to convey the difference.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Minyatur - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 10:07 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I don't think it's wrong to say many of those of Earth are confused and asleep. That's my opinion and observation. If you want to add anything to that such as assumptions then go right ahead, but please don't put words in my mouth.

Anyway I don't feel very welcome here right now. So like I said, I'll stay quiet and not join in these conversations because my opinions are seemingly unwelcome, even amongst people who I thought would understand me.

I had got your point and did think it had been misinterpreted. I had planned to reply to APW and forgot.

This might be this world's design (which you hadn't denied) but the mechanics of this design still go along what you said.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - hounsic - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 10:07 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: This was apart of my reading this morning.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2005/2005_0716.aspx

Quote:We have called ourselves Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow because we are the Brothers and Sisters of the unremitting sorrow of Earth. And why do we describe it as sorrow, my friends? It is due to the increasing heartfelt suffering and woe experienced by those who have attempted repeatedly, over and over, to awaken within the dream of incarnation, to remember who they are and why they are here, and to take hold of their intention to become fully conscious and awakened creatures of love. The yearning has not died at all among your peoples. It cries out in its yearning to be a part of the awakening to love that the very planet under your feet is experiencing. Yet again and again there has been the seduction from love to fear, from unity to disharmony, and from that incredible experience of working truly together for common goals to the voices of division and hostility.

You have, in fact, through repeated exercises which have ended in empire, warfare and division, been trammeled and beaten down by those which have seized power and leadership upon your sphere to the point where your entire planetary sphere has been placed out of the normal stream of time/space and space/time onto what this instrument calls a time lateral. It is a kind of shunt where a train can move away from the main track until it is repaired. Your planet, in short, is undergoing repair and this not simply from one or two repetitions of empire but from, let us say, at least half a dozen majestic and substantial experiments in empire. Again and again those entities within your population who are inspired by the one infinite Creator have called the people of this planet to the reality of your unity as humankind to their planetary responsibility, each for the other, in love. These clarion calls to ethics, virtue and the higher morality have been heard and many are those who have been inspired to seek the one Creator and service to that Creator. Yet again and again the forces of fear have seduced entities enough away from the hewing to the light that the light has been unable to establish the kind of energy within your planetary sphere which would begin to accumulate mass of a spiritual kind, of gravity of, again, a spiritual kind or metaphysical kind.

At this point, the time allotted for such a time lateral is through within the next very few years. The opportunity for graduation to be a part of fourth-density, positive Gaia shall be over. We rejoice to say that this final effort of those who are ruled by fear and who wish to create what this instrument would call Armageddon has failed. This time, although the vast majority upon the surface of your planet are deeply confused, they are not fooled any longer. They do not believe any longer in the truth of those who speak of division, hostility, control of resources, and the advantages of war. These forces are certainly disorganized and puzzled. However, on a planetary level, at the level of the heart, there begins to arise, as this group was speaking of earlier, a feeling that is growing throughout all of the continents and all of the populations of your Earth. There is a growing knowledge that humankind is truly one. There is a growing awareness among ordinary, everyday people that the leaders that have been given power have misused it and are not to be trusted.

Quote:B: Yes. You said that the Earth’s “plight” concerned you. But you’re already aware that it’s a fourth-density, positive planet. So why is there a plight?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The plight of your planet is in its lack of, what this instrument would call, the hundredth-monkey effect, up until this moment in time. There are a very few of your entities which have successfully moved through the process of choice and have chosen polarity. Very few of these entities will graduate fourth-density, service to self. There is a larger, but still quite small group in relationship to the total population of your planet which has awakened and, by making the choices that they have made, become very viable candidates for graduation into fourth-density, positive Earth. They will continue as pioneers of fourth density here. And so far, those two populations have succeeded or potentially are on the point of succeeding, as they naturally pass through the gates into larger life and go through the graduation process.

There is, however, an enormous number of entities who have been unable, so far, fully to awaken to who they are or why they are here. That is why wanderers have come among you and that is why we have come into the wings, shall we say, to wait our turn to speak through instruments such as this one, in hopes of helping somewhat to call people to remember, to awakening and to becoming part of that conscious portion of planet Earth which can form into first a social complex and then a social memory complex as the graduation is moved through.

I don't think it's wrong to say many of those of Earth are confused and asleep. That's my opinion and observation. If you want to add anything to that such as assumptions then go right ahead, but please don't put words in my mouth.

Sometimes it can definitely feel like a tough crowd, but I appreciate your perspectives!
Much love brother, or sister.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - herald - 11-01-2016

Just by the way,

Nau7ik , you say that you “don’t feel very welcome here right now . . . even amongst people who I thought would understand me.”

I hope these facts might help put things into perspective:

Nau7ik: #likes/post = 1.53  

Ashim: #likes/post = 0.56    

herald #likes/post = 0.54

So you’re three times more liked than Ashim or myself…
cheers!

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Infinite Unity - 11-01-2016

(10-31-2016, 12:16 PM)Diana Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 10:07 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Anyway I don't feel very welcome here right now. So like I said, I'll stay quiet and not join in these conversations because my opinions are seemingly unwelcome, even amongst people who I thought would understand me.

You are welcome, and so are your opinions. But this goes both ways, and others' opinions are welcome too. They are all opinions or working theories. There is no "right."

Seeking understanding from other people is a dead-end road in my opinion. It doesn't teach us anything to find validation of our current ideas, though it may make us feel less isolated.  Ideas and thinking change constantly. To me, it is better to find an open forum where people are thinking about similar things I may be thinking about, but not necessarily in agreement with. If everyone agrees, then there is no movement. It's like a group of religious people who all "believe" the same thing. No new information will be accepted.

What is best in my opinion is to converse with other open minds, and if one is seeking validation, then the validation is found in the acceptance of that alone—that it's good to think outside of the box and grow and stretch. Agreement can get mixed up with understanding; I think it can be difficult in a forum with written words on a screen to convey the difference.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Minyatur - 11-01-2016

(11-01-2016, 06:49 AM)herald Wrote: .

Just by the way,

Nau7ik , you say that you “don’t feel very welcome here right now . . . even amongst people who I thought would understand me.”

I hope these facts might help put things into perspective:

Nau7ik: #likes/post = 1.53  

Ashim: #likes/post = 0.56    

herald #likes/post = 0.54

So you’re three times more liked than Ashim or myself…
cheers!

I got 0.45 Sad

you people are liked so much