Bring4th
Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? (/showthread.php?tid=13376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Riveroflight - 09-28-2016

I want to express my confusion and utter frustration in this whole "Third to fourth" mess here on earth. I apologize in advance, it's been a rough morning for me as I read through some of the more recent newsletters of Light/Lines with L/L Research. So if this message comes across as slightly negatively fueled, just know I may not be in my "right" mind right now. Never mind who I am, it really doesn't matter.

If Jim could reply to this message, I would be immensely grateful for his thoughts.. Though, I am sure he rarely has time to look over the forums.

I will first state I have read all of the Ra books twice over - for me, it was like returning home. The Ra material means a lot to me, more than I can express. I do believe I am intimately related to some of these social memory complexes, and I'm having a terrible time remembering my mission. Okay, I may know it, but I am unable to find a niche within the United States that wants anything to do with my light. It is continuously attacked and always has been - will probably continue to always be so long as I'm occupying this body in this lifetime. It's beyond me how I'm even still here, actually. Life has been nothing short of disappointments in mankind.

Here is my question to those who are also very well versed in the Ra material, or rather, I am opening up a dialogue here. What are every one's thoughts on this?:

We all know that Ra always said the movement into the transformation of fourth density would be like "the striking of the hand on a clock within the hour", or something to that effect. It was repeated a few times over.. And many channeled works have suggested the same. I am now reading through the February 6th, 2016 newsletter channeling meditation session with Q'uo, published by Jim of L/L Research mind you (whom I hear is a blending of two social memory complexes, Latwai of fifth and Ra of sixth, correct?) that this is not meant to be taken literally. That we may be looking at another few generations of 70-80 years (yes, another few, so what 160 years?) for this transformation to complete. Yes yes, I know - the harvest is constantly on-going as consciousnesses who are prepared for such vibrations pass through the gates. But I thought there was suppose to be a true event? I can't help but feel utterly lost and let down by this.. I had really believed through constant visions/contact I have been receiving in the astral realms for four years now, that 2017 may be a big year for transformation. I have also heard from many sources that when third/fourth truly split, like the splitting of a cell through Mitosis you could say, that fourth density beings and third density beings will not be able to physically see each other. Actually, fourth can see third, but third cannot see fourth (physically). I recall Ra speaking on this. In one channeled session by a social memory complex I cannot recall right now, I read that it will look as though entire cities have been wiped off the map to the fourth density graduate. Also, I have heard/read that fourth density beings can only make themselves visible by choice, that is if they wish to be seen. Saint Germain is an example of this. So moving on - though I have days/weeks where I am living in perfect love/harmony/purity with the source field, sometimes feeling ready to ascend out of my own skin the vibration is so high - it doesn't take much for me to hit rock bottom from being utterly let down by mankind. And no, I am not bi-polar or medically depressed. I am unsure if I can tolerate my own existence in the current negatively driven capitalistic monster of a society we have. I have been waiting years for this "event", and now I learn there may never be one.

What is every one's thoughts on this transition/transformation, where we are currently at in the transition, and if or WHEN there will be "an event" that really solidifies the splitting of two experiential/dimensional realities? Maybe there is not suppose to be "an defining event", such as Q'uo seems to be implying in January's 2016 Newsletter?

Oh, and additionally, many channeled sources keep saying that there will be massive intervention soon on the planet, that is within the coming year - to the point we will see UFO's dropping out of the skies and ushering in new light technologies (ONLY intended for soul/consciousness ascension purposes),  and even free MONEY distributed to the peoples of the planet so that they can travel/be with one another. This is only for the purpose of transition so that people can get by while newer more enlightened systems are put into place. These are serious claims - and it appears to be a repeating claim across the board over the spectrum of DOZENS of channeled entities. That's what's shocking. The idea is that people would use this money for nothing more than having the funds to travel or be with the ones they love. Not for material spending sprees.

Has any one been hearing about this? I am in FULL Understanding that there is a lot of disinformation out there, but I am VERY careful about which channeled works I trust. I will state that. Outside of Jim, Don, & Carla's work, there is little channeled works I trust to be authentic. The internet is a terrifying place full of false prophets and false channels, that is for sure.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - rva_jeremy - 09-28-2016

Hey there, you're at the right place. Sorry you've had a tough time of it, and I hope we can help you.

Quote:But I thought there was suppose to be a true event?

I remember when I followed David Wilcock's work this was really, really important to me, too.  So I understand where you're coming from.  I've always shared Wilcock's interpretation of the "striking of the clock on the hour" line, if I understand his physics correctly: that the galaxy is divided into discrete areas of energetic density (think of a pie cut into slices), and that systems and planets move through them as they rotate around the central galactic sun.

In fact, my understanding is that the planet is already in a fourth density sector of space, according to Confederation sources (I'll try to back this up), and that a lot of the grief we're going through is because the planet has not yet yielded to this adaptation.  But I am not aware of any evidence in L/L's work that a discrete event would mark fourth density entry or harvest.  Is there some L/L source you're specifically referring to that is giving you this impression, other than what you've already cited?

I think one of the things I've changed in my approach to these matters since I studied Wilcock's work is the emphasis on material phenomena.  On the one hand, I think there's plenty of visible craziness in the world equal to the conclusion that we're in absolutely unprecedented times.  On the other hand, none of that is supposed to have significance in and of itself--it is instead mere epiphenomena of a deeper process.  That deeper process is what's going on with our mind/body/spirit complexes, much of which we don't see.  And that's why radiating love/light is so important: because the degree to which our conscious selves participate in the details of transformation is kind of impossible for most to really perceive.

One last thing I'd mention, and I know I'm preaching to the choir, is that all of this indefinitely running crap we're going through at this moment in history represent events that are not simply supposed to be signposts on a grand cosmic journey, although they can be that, too.  Rather, they're more fundamentally catalyst to help us polarize.  So whether or not there's any event you'd identify as sufficient to give you comfort, there's great utility in taking advantage of the discomfort to learn about yourself and grow.  You don't need to believe any channeled material's claims to benefit from that aspect of our reality.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - BlatzAdict - 09-28-2016

If I can be blunt, There is no mass intervention, this is a free will universe, the harvest is being held back because people must decide to save themselves. 

Currently the percentage of awakened people is raising, however within that subset of people awakening, there are a large number still looking to some omnipotent source of power to save them from what is happening.

No it's about looking to your brothers and sisters enough to help them, and help them out of the goodness of your heart, and yourself out of the mess that humans created for humans. 

You said you read LOO twice, but Ra said that they learned the hard way trying to assist directly. 

"22.25 Questioner: Was it necessary for them to have a unified social complex for these visitations to occur? What conditions were nec— I’m saying, what conditions were necessary for these visitations to occur?
Ra: I am Ra. The conditions were two: the calling of a group of people whose square overcame the integrated resistance of those unwilling to search or learn; the second requirement, the relative naïveté of those members of the Confederation who felt that direct transfer of information would necessarily be as helpful for Atlanteans as it had been for the Confederation entity.
22.26 Questioner: I see then. What you’re saying is these naïve Confederation entities had had the same thing happen to them in the past so they were doing the same thing for the Atlantean entities. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We remind you that we are one of the naïve members of that Confederation and are still attempting to recoup the damage for which we feel responsibility. It is our duty as well as honor to continue with your peoples, therefore, until all traces of the distortions of our teach/learnings have been embraced by their opposite distortions, and balance achieved. "

They aren't going to come down and change how we live, we must change how we live by grass roots activism, once we can reach a certain point, then we can have a mutual face to face contact. Until then, there is a large confluence of Orion Empire influence on the rockefellers rothischilds and you name it. 

Furthermore the only thing SMC Ra is capable now of doing is blocking the ascension wave coming from the Sun to the earth, since in full force, it would cause everyone to face themselves and their innermost blockages and karma. People would go crazy and start doing crazy things, as if they aren't already. My attempts to gauge the population of the world kind of matches the data corey goode has to present concerning exactly how many people are ready to ascend at this time. Only about 300K out of 3 billion. 

While that number rises from day to day, being privy to the order history of many many people, i can tell you most people do very transient things and look up very transient things, though there is a growing number of people who do look for and get stuff like meditation guides. However those people tend to be the most self entitled from what I've found. I'm not surprised to be honest.

If it doesn't happen at 2017, it would simply mean that not enough people met the threshold of confluence, in relation to the planetary whole of all humans living on the planet. Like attracts like, and in the spiritual that's truth, and a reality in it of itself. Eventually at some point the two worlds or view points will get so far apart, that they will seem to disappear from each other, we shall see, depends on how big the two energies are at opposing sides.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Riveroflight - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 02:28 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: Hey there, you're at the right place. Sorry you've had a tough time of it, and I hope we can help you.

Quote:But I thought there was suppose to be a true event?

I remember when I followed David Wilcock's work this was really, really important to me, too.  So I understand where you're coming from.  I've always shared Wilcock's interpretation of the "striking of the clock on the hour" line, if I understand his physics correctly: that the galaxy is divided into discrete areas of energetic density (think of a pie cut into slices), and that systems and planets move through them as they rotate around the central galactic sun.

In fact, my understanding is that the planet is already in a fourth density sector of space, according to Confederation sources (I'll try to back this up), and that a lot of the grief we're going through is because the planet has not yet yielded to this adaptation.  But I am not aware of any evidence in L/L's work that a discrete event would mark fourth density entry or harvest.  Is there some L/L source you're specifically referring to that is giving you this impression, other than what you've already cited?

I think one of the things I've changed in my approach to these matters since I studied Wilcock's work is the emphasis on material phenomena.  On the one hand, I think there's plenty of visible craziness in the world equal to the conclusion that we're in absolutely unprecedented times.  On the other hand, none of that is supposed to have significance in and of itself--it is instead mere epiphenomena of a deeper process.  That deeper process is what's going on with our mind/body/spirit complexes, much of which we don't see.  And that's why radiating love/light is so important: because the degree to which our conscious selves participate in the details of transformation is kind of impossible for most to really perceive.

One last thing I'd mention, and I know I'm preaching to the choir, is that all of this indefinitely running crap we're going through at this moment in history represent events that are not simply supposed to be signposts on a grand cosmic journey, although they can be that, too.  Rather, they're more fundamentally catalyst to help us polarize.  So whether or not there's any event you'd identify as sufficient to give you comfort, there's great utility in taking advantage of the discomfort to learn about yourself and grow.  You don't need to believe any channeled material's claims to benefit from that aspect of our reality.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks for your swift reply. Firstly, Concerning Wilcock - I've about had it with him. I'm sorry to be so blunt about this, but he is soaked/seeped in paranoia, schizophrenic thought processes, and is far too caught up with Corey Goode who I think is feeding him a mixture of truth and lies to keep him stringing along. I truly worry for his well being (Wilcock's). I use to catch all of his GAIA videos, but I have come to the conclusion the apple has fallen very far from the tree on that one... I do trust he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, but that doesn't mean he's not vulnerable to serious distortion and being used by negative entities (Corey Goode being one of them). And in all kindness, I know we all are vulnerable to such things. But he needs a serious wake up call..

Secondly, I agree with all you've said. I don't mind the fact this is an on-going process, and that we are already in the fourth density vibration. It all makes sense and my intuition knows we're already there. I live in the fourth vibration often - but I am desperately looking for relief away from a vast majority of people who clearly do not. Why? Because I undergo a lot of attacks. Sometimes people seem to become possessed by a negative entity after meeting me. Now I sound like Wilcock! He makes similar claims... :/

So I guess what I'm saying is... I had truly hoped an event would sort of split the two up permanently, but it looks as though we'll be co-inhabiting this planet (between third and fourth) for another century or so...

What are your thoughts about my last topic in the thread - concerning UFO intervention this year or next. Have you read any of this too?

Thanks again for your reply!

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Riveroflight - 09-28-2016

Quote:They aren't going to come down and change how we live, we must change how we live by grass roots activism, once we can reach a certain point, then we can have a mutual face to face contact. Until then, there is a large confluence of Orion Empire influence on the rockefellers rothischilds and you name it. 

Thanks for your reply -
Let me be clear - I never believed they were going to (UFO intervention that is). I 100% believe this is mankind's battle alone, and it is up to people to rise to the occasion of welcoming the new frequencies blessing our planet right now.

That is a separate topic however from "the event" that has been predicted by so many.

My only point is that these claims of UFO intervention are across the board.. Some of these claims come directly from the confederation - but not from Jim's circle. Which is why it's questionable. I take a peak at Confederation channeled information from the "Sananda - Love is the new Reality" collection of channeled works sometimes. But the more I look at it, the more I wonder if its false channeling. Basically, I just wanted to see if any one else had been reading these claims as well and what their thoughts were on it..

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - BlatzAdict - 09-28-2016

just because something is across the board does not mean it's true, I suppose the best way to figure it out is ask what does your heart feel?

Not the blissed out heart the heart that is able to face anger, shame and fear with the same love.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - rva_jeremy - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 02:40 PM)Riveroflight Wrote: So I guess what I'm saying is... I had truly hoped an event would sort of split the two up permanently, but it looks as though we'll be co-inhabiting this planet (between third and fourth) for another century or so...

That seems to be what one would be able to reasonably conclude from the data available, and we might even be misinterpreting that for all we know.  I certainly understand the urgent desire to get the heck off this planet.  I'd just remind you, because I'm sure you already know this, that you're desperately needed here.  One of my favorite Q'uo passages says it best:

Quote:Ah, precious incarnation. If we could but share with you the realization of the opportunity that is now yours. If we could share that perception with you fully, you would jump for joy. You would rejoice most fully and heartily, for here is the place where you choose your path by faith alone, and this choice, this expression of faith, however imperfect, creates within that permanent Self, which is beyond space and time, tremendous changes in consciousness which you cannot achieve outside of this third density of yours. For in other densities the veil of forgetting is lifted, and what virtue is it then to realize that you are your brother and that all those things your brother has are yours? There is no virtue in perceiving the color red if your eyes are open. But, ah, with the eyes closed. Here you are in a world of color with your eyes closed. For you are in the equivalent of a black and white movie. You are up there on the screen, and watching yourself The pigment of the movie screen is grainy, and some of the voices are distorted. It’s kind of a corny story, and it’s over too soon. But, ah, when you come out of the theater into the light and you look back on that black and white movie, you see the hope and the faith and the caring and the love and the compassion that you truly have had, with no reason for it but just that constant desire for love, to know love, to know the truth, to express that love. Each of you is a gallant, gallant soul, and we both envy you and honor you, for you do much that you do not know. Even as you suffer, you heal worlds.

It hurts, but it's not senseless or for nothing, Riveroflight.

(09-28-2016, 02:40 PM)Riveroflight Wrote: What are your thoughts about my last topic in the thread - concerning UFO intervention this year or next. Have you read any of this too?

No, I haven't, so I don't really have anything to offer there. Sorry!

(09-28-2016, 02:50 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: just because something is across the board does not mean it's true, I suppose the best way to figure it out is ask what does your heart feel?

Not the blissed out heart the heart that is able to face anger, shame and fear with the same love.

My intuition believes there will be an event.
But we shall see.

Quote:Ah, precious incarnation. If we could but share with you the realization of the opportunity that is now yours. If we could share that perception with you fully, you would jump for joy. You would rejoice most fully and heartily, for here is the place where you choose your path by faith alone, and this choice, this expression of faith, however imperfect, creates within that permanent Self, which is beyond space and time, tremendous changes in consciousness which you cannot achieve outside of this third density of yours. For in other densities the veil of forgetting is lifted, and what virtue is it then to realize that you are your brother and that all those things your brother has are yours? There is no virtue in perceiving the color red if your eyes are open. But, ah, with the eyes closed. Here you are in a world of color with your eyes closed. For you are in the equivalent of a black and white movie. You are up there on the screen, and watching yourself The pigment of the movie screen is grainy, and some of the voices are distorted. It’s kind of a corny story, and it’s over too soon. But, ah, when you come out of the theater into the light and you look back on that black and white movie, you see the hope and the faith and the caring and the love and the compassion that you truly have had, with no reason for it but just that constant desire for love, to know love, to know the truth, to express that love. Each of you is a gallant, gallant soul, and we both envy you and honor you, for you do much that you do not know. Even as you suffer, you heal worlds.

It hurts, but it's not senseless or for nothing, Riveroflight.

Thank you for sharing this.. It helped heal my heart this morning, which is in a great deal of turmoil often times. I look forward to reading more from Q'uo. I was thrilled to learn it was a blending of Ra and another social memory complex.

(09-28-2016, 02:55 PM)Riveroflight Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 02:50 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: just because something is across the board does not mean it's true, I suppose the best way to figure it out is ask what does your heart feel?

My intuition believes there will be an event.
But we shall see.

i believe there will be an event, but only if there are enough people are attuned to the same vibration for some grand samadhi to occur, the reason for this is because of free will, and because it was the highest bliss for the wanderers to try and make harvest as big as possible as opposed to what happened to past two cycles. a few thousand from the first cycle, and then like 5... in the second cycle, and during this third cycle, like maybe less than 30 people. 

I'm guessing from my vague Law of One memory of earth history, and seeing that dzogchen stuff with wilcock showing those people who attained lightbody.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - anagogy - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 01:43 PM)Riveroflight Wrote: What is every one's thoughts on this transition/transformation, where we are currently at in the transition, and if or WHEN there will be "an event" that really solidifies the splitting of two experiential/dimensional realities? Maybe there is not suppose to be "an defining event", such as Q'uo seems to be implying in January's 2016 Newsletter?

Something I came to realize a number of years ago was that while these potential events (mass ascension/radical shift of our culture into a higher consciousness) are certainly possible, I have become more acutely aware of the fact that these events will never occur to CAUSE transformation, rather, the outer events -- whether they be earth shatteringly fantastic, or mind numbingly mundane -- will only ever reflect our societal mass consciousness. You see, therein lies the problem, so many people believed that an outer event was gonna swoop in and make all the changes but the problem is the outer can only ever reflect the inner. For example, consider the new age belief in DNA upgrades. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: DNA upgrades are real, but (there's always a BUT), they only ever REFLECT the mind/spirit changes, they are not CAUSAL to any state of consciousness. And this is the problem (or rather, the misconception). The mass consciousness of our society, while it *is* improving, has STAGNATED, severely. So while all the prophesied and fantastic culture shattering events could have happened, and still could happen, they can only ever reflect the inner change of the mass consciousness.

The main take away is that salvation will never ever come from something outside of ourselves. It completely defies the nature of reality. All the visions people have had, all the prophecies that have been foretold, all the physical changes that are supposed to come about, are simply outer reflections of the mass consciousness. If the mass consciousness doesn't change, the outer world won't either. It's that simple.

But all is not lost, the mass consciousness is kind of like a massive oil tanker trying to turn around. It starts really slow. So slow that you think its never gonna happen, but then it starts to pick up speed and momentum and then nothing can stop it.

When Ra said that fourth density is as regularized in its approach as the clock striking the hour, they meant that the gateway to intelligent infinity automatically opens at the end of a cycle. But even if a door is open at a specific time, we still have to walk through it, and at the current moment, humanity is hesitating.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - APeacefulWarrior - 09-28-2016

I don't have much to add here that hasn't already been said, but my own understanding is also that it's a gradual process which we probably won't live to see completed with our current human eyes. That said, I do believe that humanity can help ease\speed the process the more we find ways to come together in greater unity as a species, evening out the distortions pushing some people towards excessive violence and other highly-disruptive acts.

Like Jeremy6D said, we're needed here. Most of us hanging around in this forum most likely volunteered to incarnate at this time, knowing that it would be challenging and confusing and terrifying and probably pretty thankless, just for the sake of trying to help out a bit. And just being here, at all, is itself a service and helping to ease the transition.

Whatever you're doing, however you're trying to help... that help is appreciated, and it's having its intended effect. Smile

I just wanted to say I read every one's replies. Beautifully written, to all. I agree strongly with all that has been said. Sometimes one just needs a reminder and some hope. My life has been flipped upside down recently by an array of spiritual intervention events.

I often times feel very alone in the world not having many to relate to. Mostly, my astral traveling and out of body experiences have really thrown me for a loop the last three-four years of my life. I've been contacted by beings many times, have traveled to the rings of Saturn and attempted to enter their doors (but with no success), and also have been to the illuminated glowing blue lodges of Sirius (while awake actually, this was a vision that happened while I was holding some one). These are just brief examples. None of these places I have traveled to, had I been educated on or had read about previously. Also, many of the things Jim describes seeing while in deep meditation in the fifth book of the Ra material, I have also experienced. And, many of the common experiences he and Carla describes having as children, such as being visited by a ball of light as one example, has happened to me too. Another example, is the finding of myself amongst the illuminated, florescent, living blue waters. I find myself there often in travels. It was only months to years later that I read about these locations only to find they were real.. It sort of defies human logic, and so, I suppose I now have 'faith' in these things. But holding onto that faith while dealing with the struggles of basic survival is proving to be near impossible. I've had so much exposure to these things from visions that it has almost made me incapable of happiness because there is no one to share it with. You'd think it would be the opposite, that having a consciousness that is constantly leaving its body would be a fun thing. But when you know no one else who experiences visions such as I do, what do you do?

Thanks again for the thoughtful and kind replies. I'm going to hit the ocean now, at least I'm lucky enough to have this amazing body of raw energy right outside my window. Love to all..

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - APeacefulWarrior - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 03:16 PM)anagogy Wrote: The mass consciousness of our society, while it *is* improving, has STAGNATED, severely. So while all the prophesied and fantastic culture shattering events could have happened, and still could happen, they can only ever reflect the inner change of the mass consciousness.

While I agree with most of what you wrote, I honestly don't think stagnation is the right word here. Right now, Humanity is going through more change, more quickly, on a larger scale than it has ever seen in history. The coming of the Internet and everything it entails is doing in decades what took the Renaissance a couple centuries to do, which is the last time we've seen a cognitive revolution on anything like this same scale.

Change which is so rapid is tough. I mean, just think about how much change has occurred in the last hundred years. My grandfather turns 100 in a few months, so I've been thinking about this. He was born only a couple years after the first commercial fixed-wing air flight, and he spent his teenage years in the Great Depression. Women couldn't vote when he was born, and black people were segregated second-class citizens. He's seen the rise of radio and the rise of TV and the rise of the Internet. The atom being split and man going to the moon. He saw computers be invented, then go from filling a room to filling a pocket. Now he writes me emails on an iPad from his nursing home.

A lot of people can't handle change on that scale but the thing is, it's still accelerating. We're entering a century where change occurs so fast, and so constantly, that there's virtually nothing a person can "hang on to," so to speak. It demands an entirely new way of THINKING, an acceptance of total impermanence, and that's going to take a generation or two to develop, at least. (After all, the Buddhists and Daoists have been trying to promote such thinking for centuries with limited success.)

So as I see it, this isn't "stagnation;" it's the fundamental friction being caused by our brave new interconnected world being so alien to many people over the age of 40 or 50 that they simply have a hard time dealing with it. I think this is the main reason we're seeing a rise in so many reactionary, far-right, and often violent groups. They're terrified by the world they see around them, so unlike what they were raised to expect from the world, and are lashing out... except without even clear targets to fight.

In short, the planet is suffering from growing pains in a big way.

And it's almost certainly inevitable that the upcoming years are going to see a lot of strife because of it. Which is, at least imo, one of the biggest reasons Wanderers and similar entities are so needed at the moment. Those of us who can at least partially see through the illusions of life, and accept the change without trying to cling to the past, are among the relative few who are in a position to help others through these difficult times as well.

But once that work is done, and the planet is largely populated with people who are living in the now and have accepted the interconnections which electronic life have forced upon us, then there will be so much more room for positive growth as a united species and as a united planet towards 4D and beyond.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - anagogy - 09-28-2016

@ APeacefulWarrior

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was coming down on humanity. I didn't mean for it to come across that way, and you are right we have gone through a lot of change in the last 100 years which is certainly commendable.

When I referred to stagnation, I was mostly referring to what Ra said when they stated:

"The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self."

Essentially, it is an understandable and natural reaction, but it retards the progress towards pointing the needle of our mass consciousness in a unified progressive direction.

(09-28-2016, 03:55 PM)anagogy Wrote: @ APeacefulWarrior

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was coming down on humanity. I didn't mean for it to come across that way, and you are right we have gone through a lot of change in the last 100 years which is certainly commendable.

When I referred to stagnation, I was mostly referring to what Ra said when they stated:

"The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self."

Essentially, it is an understandable and natural reaction, but it retards the progress towards pointing the needle of our mass consciousness in a unified progressive direction.

I also want to add to what you've just said: There is a huge difference between accelerating in our intellectual technological material minds (being ingenious in third density isn't everything, its just part of the illusion), and accelerating spiritually. I happen to think most technology (at least in third density's inventions) is massively stagnating and holding back people's consciousnesses from ascension. Technology I believe, is honestly ruining us. For example, I now hear ringing in my ears 100% of the time, and constantly feel as though my cells are sizzling in vibration wanting to break out of my body - that is, until I turn on the computer, a tv, or a cell phone. Or read a news article about the chaos of the world. It all ceases up and my energy centers almost instantly slow down. I would love to learn about the 'light' technologies some advanced civilizations have learned to use for ascension. Most of the technological advancements on earth today, actually all of them, are not contributing to the acceleration of higher dimensional vibration (light/love). They are stagnating the world and serving as nothing more than petty distractions. And, man do human beings love their distractions. It's just another excuse to run from a more pure form of love, something people are not prepared for, but could be prepared for if they were to put the devices away and begin dedicating their time to meditation/merging with the source.

well the life span of fourth density is what, 100K years? that's plenty of time for plenty of 4D lessons lol, I remember that learning does not stop until you reach the one infinite. Have you gotten to reading any Q'uo, Hatonn or Latwii?

I think what's said below fits in to what anagogy has to say, though how he words it is probably a lot more exact. "The main take away is that salvation will never ever come from something outside of ourselves. It completely defies the nature of reality. All the visions people have had, all the prophecies that have been foretold, all the physical changes that are supposed to come about, are simply outer reflections of the mass consciousness. If the mass consciousness doesn't change, the outer world won't either. It's that simple. " exactly exactly exactly!

Like attracts like, the golden age can only appear once people activate the christ consciousness within them, and then in each other. One then one, then three. 

--------------------------------

COSMIC SUN SHINE 
"We say to you, my brothers and sisters, you are upon a round ball, not totally round, my brother, but round enough. Consider yourself standing on the surface of the ball. One side of this ball is in light, and the other is in darkness. And it may seem to you very real that you are in darkness now, and that you have been in light earlier today, and that tomorrow the light will come again, and after that, another period of darkness. For you are upon the surface of a ball, and what is real to you is what is real for that ball. And sometimes there is light, and sometimes there is darkness.

Problems, difficulties, pain, lack, limitation; these things are just like the ball that you are standing on. Only you hold these balls. Consider them as evanescent bubbles. When you turn them in your hand, they rotate half in light and half in darkness, and as you see the dark side of the trouble, you experience the lack and the limitation, and the trouble seems very real to you, but lo, the trouble turns in your hand, and the solution is come upon you, and it also seems real to you. And the bubble bursts, and is no more, and in your hand is another bubble, and it is turning its dark side to you. And as you hold it in your hand, it turns, and it turns, quickly or slowly, and eventually the light side shows. Day dawns upon that particular trouble, and your solution is come upon you.
We ask that you consider, my brother, that the man standing upon the ball is not just the man upon the ball. For there is that within him which is kin to all that there is. He is not a prisoner of light and darkness, for within him is the sun. Within him, even within the intellect of this man, in imagination, there is the ability of this man to go to the point of view of the sun, and from the standpoint of the sun there is no night, and the turning of a ball in infinite space has no meaning, for there is eternal, infinite, unbelievably wasteful light. There is no darkness, from the standpoint of the sun.
Your difficulty at this point is a problem of thinking of yourself as a person standing upon a ball, and holding a ball, both balls being subject to light and darkness. Consider your difficulty from the standpoint of the eternal light and oneness of the sun, and the bubble will burst.
There is a point to the standpoint of the man upon the ball. You are a plant within the cosmic garden, and that which is necessary for your growth is given unto you. Your growth is not in the body but in the spirit, and that which is, shall we say, fertilizer is the infinite array of emotional reactions that you have to these same problems. Through the reactions of your emotions, and through choosing what reactions you will encourage within your own consciousness, you are turning and developing your own cosmic growth. Let that cosmic sun shine upon you and your problems."
Carla channeling Sunday Meeting February 1, 1976
Copyright © 2004 L/L Research
ABOUT THE CONTENTS OF THIS TRANSCRIPT: This telepathic channeling has been taken from transcriptions of the weekly study and meditation meetings of the Rock Creek Research & Development Laboratories and L/L Research. It is offered in the hope that it may be useful to you. As the Confederation entities always make a point of saying, please use your discrimination and judgment in assessing this material. If something rings true to you, fine. If something does not resonate, please leave it behind, for neither we nor those of the Confederation would wish to be a stumbling block for any.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: YYGYIZQQECAI.jpg] 

Okay that channeling makes this pokemon card a million times more funny. hahahaha

1:11, who else glanced down? Wink

you might like to check out the other channelings made: http://llresearch.org/transcripts/default.aspx

for me 1:11 seemed obvious it would have been the best care within Carla's opinion for the easing back into the body.

sometimes when doing some intense work you need to just sit there afterwards to recharge. have you ever had intense desires in the astral world concerning travel?

This portal type thing appeared in front of me when i wanted to go somewhere, it was really scary to see at first.

Oh, I didn't think you were "coming down" on humanity. It's just that many people don't really stop to think about the accelerating rate of change and just how it's causing so many issues in the current day, so I took the excuse to talk about it.

But I would suggest that even looking at it as "retarding the needle" is a bit off-base, specifically because change is basically impossible without some friction and strife, at least in 3D. As Ra mentioned a number of times, any particular Force will inevitably create a Counter-Force in opposition to it. That interplay of Force and Counter-Force is simply part of the process of change on Earth.

The needle is moving as quickly as the needle can manage. Smile

(09-28-2016, 04:03 PM)Riveroflight Wrote: I also want to add to what you've just said: There is a huge difference between accelerating in our intellectual technological material minds (being ingenious in third density isn't everything, its just part of the illusion), and accelerating spiritually. I happen to think most technology (at least in third density's inventions) is massively stagnating and holding back people's consciousnesses from ascension. Technology I believe, is honestly ruining us. For example, I now hear ringing in my ears 100% of the time, and constantly feel as though my cells are sizzling in vibration wanting to break out of my body - that is, until I turn on the computer, a tv, or a cell phone. Or read a news article about the chaos of the world. It all ceases up and my energy centers almost instantly slow down. I would love to learn about the 'light' technologies some advanced civilizations have learned to use for ascension. Most of the technological advancements on earth today, actually all of them, are not contributing to the acceleration of higher dimensional vibration (light/love). They are stagnating the world and serving as nothing more than petty distractions. And, man do human beings love their distractions. It's just another excuse to run from a more pure form of love, something people are not prepared for, but could be prepared for if they were to put the devices away and begin dedicating their time to meditation/merging with the source.

As I see it, technology is moving us towards a place where people will be able to do that kind of thing. The modern wired world is making evident concepts that previously only the most highly-attained of philosophers, mystics, and intellectuals can see. The interconnection of humanity. The ceaselessness of change. The illusion of our everyday lives. The need to live in the Now. Previously, a dedicated but unenlightened student of the cosmos could spend a lifetime trying to grasp these concepts, but be unable to ever "see" the truth behind such statements.

Now, it's becoming plainly obvious in our day to day lives. And as more children are born into that world with direct connections across the globe, they're much better-positioned to understand those "abstract" philosophical concepts as concrete truths instead.

Because the other thing is, I believe those "distractions" are also distracting -or at least mitigating- humanity's impulses in other darker areas. I'd argue that that vast majority of all evil in humanity's past has been largely inspired by BOREDOM. Too many people with too little to do with their time very often leads to bad things occurring. Just as one example from history, it's pretty well-agreed that The Crusades had very little to do with religion or land ownership. They were basically just an excuse to get a whole bunch of disaffected warriors out of Europe so they'd stop killing each other and go kill someone else instead.

But if Pope Urban II had Pokemon Go on his side, would the Crusades have happened at all?

So I'd suggest thinking of current technology as a sort of training wheels. They're helping humanity progress to the point they don't need all the beeping distractions. Or, at least, the distractions will be integrated into our lives in a much less stressful way. They're showing us new ways to mitigate the dark impulses from our past, and training us to live more in the now. They're preparing us for the much purer global connections of 4D, without the need for electronic intercession.

And presumably, one day in the future, they won't be needed at all for people to grasp and deal with the reality of interconnected now-ness.

(09-28-2016, 04:17 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: you might like to check out the other channelings made: http://llresearch.org/transcripts/default.aspx

for me 1:11 seemed obvious it would have been the best care within Carla's opinion for the easing back into the body.

sometimes when doing some intense work you need to just sit there afterwards to recharge. have you ever had intense desires in the astral world concerning travel?

This portal type thing appeared in front of me when i wanted to go somewhere, it was really scary to see at first.

Thanks - I've been pouring over a lot of it all morning... Ignoring my studies and ignoring the fact I need to get outside and merge with the raw nature right outside my window.. Oy vey. :/

As for: do I have intense desire in the astral world while I'm traveling? Never.. I just sizzle in vibration and travel with no agenda - most recently, I was in a black hole. Literally, I found myself at the center of a galaxy (two nights in a row), with no memory of "ME" or any one or anything. I just was lost in the being of a vibration so high, my own earthly body could never have experienced it. But I was able to experience it when I left my body. I am completely sure I was at the center of a galaxy, I just wish words could describe what happened to me. I almost died that night and some one had to force me back into memory by screaming my name. As soon as the voice began demanding my attention by yelling my name, I recalled I had a body below that I had forgotten about. I thought to myself "Oh.... her, oh no, I have to go back", quickly realizing I was dying. I believe it was my own guides who demanded I realize I had gone too far. I woke up gasping for air and it took hours for my brain to get oxygen back.

Quote:As I see it, technology is moving us towards a place where people will be able to do that kind of thing.  The modern wired world is making evident concepts that previously only the most highly-attained of philosophers, mystics, and intellectuals can see.  The interconnection of humanity.  The ceaselessness of change.  The illusion of our everyday lives.  The need to live in the Now.  Previously, a dedicated but unenlightened student of the cosmos could spend a lifetime trying to grasp these concepts, but be unable to ever "see" the truth behind such statements.

Now, it's becoming plainly obvious in our day to day lives.  And as more children are born into that world with direct connections across the globe, they're much better-positioned to understand those "abstract" philosophical concepts as concrete truths instead.

Because the other thing is, those "distractions" are also distracting -or at least mitigating- humanity's impulses in other darker areas.  I'd argue that that vast majority of all evil in humanity's past has been largely inspired by BOREDOM.  Too many people with too little to do with their time very often leads to bad things occurring.  Just as one example from history, it's pretty well-agreed that The Crusades had very little to do with religion or land ownership.  They were basically just an excuse to get a whole bunch of disaffected warriors out of Europe so they'd stop killing each other and go kill someone else instead.

But if Pope Urban II had Pokemon Go on his side, would the Crusades have happened at all?  

So think of current technology as a sort of training wheels.  They're helping humanity progress to the point they don't need all the beeping distractions.  Or, at least, the distractions will be integrated into our lives in a much less stressful way.  They're showing us new ways to mitigate the dark impulses from our past, and training us to live more in the now.  

And presumably, one day in the future, they won't be needed for people to grasp and deal with the reality of interconnected now-ness.

I'm not sure I agree... Tibetan monks have plenty of time on their hands, and they aren't torturing people for fun and embracing dark behaviors. I actually have a lot to contribute concerning everything you just wrote, but I'd end up spending my whole afternoon on a PC. Haha.. I'll check in later.. Thanks for your ideas on this.

(09-28-2016, 04:25 PM)Riveroflight Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 04:17 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: you might like to check out the other channelings made: http://llresearch.org/transcripts/default.aspx

Thanks - I've been pouring over a lot of it all morning... Ignoring my studies and ignoring the fact I need to get outside and merge with the raw nature right outside my window.. Oy vey. :/

As for: do I have intense desire in the astral world while I'm traveling? Never.. I just sizzle in vibration and travel with no agenda - most recently, I was in a black hole. Literally, I found myself at the center of a galaxy (two nights in a row), with no memory of "ME" or any one or anything. I just was lost in the being of a vibration so high, my own earthly body could never have experienced it. But I was able to experience it when I left my body. I almost died that night and some one had to force me back into memory by screaming my name. I believe it was my own guides. I woke up gasping for air and it took hours for my brain to get oxygen back.

i find it is always intense desire that ends up manifesting something beyond what i could comparably ever try to conceive, that because we humans were encoded with a wider emotional range than other races, we would have ultimately more multi dimensional keys to differing emotions than say, the Orion Empire skipping the green ray.

dna wouldn't be spiraling light if it wasn't impressed by enough love. 

(09-28-2016, 04:31 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 04:25 PM)Riveroflight Wrote:

As for: do I have intense desire in the astral world while I'm traveling? Never.. I just sizzle in vibration and travel with no agenda - most recently, I was in a black hole. Literally, I found myself at the center of a galaxy (two nights in a row), with no memory of "ME" or any one or anything. I just was lost in the being of a vibration so high, my own earthly body could never have experienced it. But I was able to experience it when I left my body. I almost died that night and some one had to force me back into memory by screaming my name. I believe it was my own guides. I woke up gasping for air and it took hours for my brain to get oxygen back.

i find it is always intense desire that ends up manifesting something beyond what i could comparably ever try to conceive, that because we humans were encoded with a wider emotional range than other races, we would have ultimately more multi dimensional keys to differing emotions than say, the Orion Empire skipping the green ray.

dna wouldn't be spiraling light if it wasn't impressed by enough love. 

It depends on the skill of the consciousness. There are certainly mysteries surrounding what I"m able to achieve in the out of body state. I can't always say I arrive to the places I do by desire, but I suppose that's a word that could be used and work. The english language is failing me more and more..

(09-28-2016, 04:29 PM)Riveroflight Wrote: I'm not sure I agree... Tibetan monks have plenty of time on their hands, and they aren't torturing people for fun and embracing dark behaviors.

Tibetan monks aren't exactly your average everyday people. I'd suggest that if you're going to hold humanity at large up to them as your standard of comparison, you're virtually guaranteed to come away disappointed.

Fundamentally, I just don't think it's a coincidence that the rise of "distracting" home technologies has also gone hand-in-hand with the development of the current golden age of peace that's happening in large chunks of the world. Yes, there are still some areas -like the Middle East and parts of Africa- which are war-torn... but those are also generally places which are technologically behind the rest of the world as well. Otherwise, as cultures discover TV and the Internet and global sports leagues, they tend to chill out.

I just can't see that as a bad thing, and I think it's basically necessary that such things happen as part of the transition towards the sort of world you'd like to see. As nice as it is to think of a world where suddenly, overnight, everyone decided to start meditating and chanting mantras it's also incredibly unlikely to happen. A slower, more gradual changeover is a lot more reasonable to expect.

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - ScottK - 09-28-2016

The first thing to understand is that over 90% of the "information" offered about the UFO/Spirituality issues is funded disinformation.  First time I went to homecoming and saw a beat up pickup truck which said "Jim's Lawn Service" on it, I realized these folks were not disinformers. Smile

As I would see it, the main initial catalyzing event of the transition will be the collapse of Deutsche Bank, which is ongoing now.  Just look at financial websites - it seems very close.  When Deutsche Bank goes, their derivatives book will cause contagion across all the money center banks in the western financial system, and wipe them out too.  You could think of it as Lehman 2.0 with no bailout this time.  Poof, bye, bye all the accounts at those banks.  The Cabal's control will weaken dramatically at that point, but not without considerable challenge to the rest of humanity.

The good guys will come in to start a gold standard up during/after the crash, so that's like event #2.

The NESARA crap that's out there is pure rainbow and unicorn disinformation, but there are good guys out there who are working on behalf of humanity.

The longer term timeframe that Ra talks about refers to getting rid of money altogether and turning society into a truly benevolent society, which will be a rather significant mindset shift that will take years and years to come about.

I think UFO's will be dropping in for a visit only when humanity is truly ready for contact, and there is a lot of the culture that will need to be shifted before that happens.  Then again, Delores Cannon always talked about a "three-way split" of humanity, which might accelerate things if you are on the right side of the split.  That's the type of thing that I don't think we are wired to understand, so my position is to just roll with the punches and keep moving on as best as I can with a smile on my face. Smile

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Nicholas - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 01:43 PM)Riveroflight Wrote:  Outside of Jim, Don, & Carla's work, there is little channeled works I trust to be authentic.

BigSmile

I had never even heard of channelling until I came across the LOO several years ago. Also, this is the only internet forum I have ever engaged in. High five! I would like to get around to reading the seth material one day though. Anyway, back to topic...

Quote:40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth density?
Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

I am totally content with Ra's answer to Don's non ambiguous query.

(09-28-2016, 01:43 PM)Riveroflight Wrote: The internet is a terrifying place full of false prophets and false channels.

I used to watch a lot of horror films when I was a kid, and after a while characters like Freddie Krueger and Michael Myers got boring as the scare factor started to diminish (poor directing if you ask me  Tongue ).

Meanwhile, All is well  Smile

RE: Event, or no event? Which is it? Also, UFO intervention for 2016/2017?? - Infinite Unity - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 04:12 PM)Riveroflight Wrote: 1:11, who else glanced down? Wink

I saw this post literally an hour later.

(09-28-2016, 06:09 PM)Nicholas Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 01:43 PM)Riveroflight Wrote:  Outside of Jim, Don, & Carla's work, there is little channeled works I trust to be authentic.

BigSmile

I had never even heard of channelling until I came across the LOO several years ago. Also, this is the only internet forum I have ever engaged in. High five! I would like to get around to reading the seth material one day though. Anyway, back to topic...

Quote:40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth density?
Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

I am totally content with Ra's answer to Don's non ambiguous query.

(09-28-2016, 01:43 PM)Riveroflight Wrote: The internet is a terrifying place full of false prophets and false channels.

I used to watch a lot of horror films when I was a kid, and after a while characters like Freddie Krueger and Michael Myers got boring as the scare factor started to diminish (poor directing if you ask me  Tongue ).

Meanwhile, All is well  Smile

It's so hilarious, because as I was re-reading the quote you just posted, I remembered David Wilcock ranting on and on like an excited child on GAIA just some months ago.. He was saying "See, it really WILL be like a quick flash of light, because Ra says so!" And he quoted the "striking of a the minute on a clock" quote from the Ra Material. Wilcock was completely convinced, even up until a few months ago, jumping up an down on his toes that this will happen "Suddenly and in a flash" in an "Grand Ascension" event. I guess he himself doesn't remember the Ra Material very well.. I'm glad I stopped listening to him over the summer... I've already discovered too much through my own astrals, and it just doesn't match what lunatic stories he gets from Corey Goode.

@Nicholas

Regarding the Seth Material -

I had a very bizarre experience a few months ago.
I became curious about the Seth Material while I was reading Ra over the summer; and so on my nook, I quickly went to Wikipedia to get a little background information on the works.. Instantly, the moment I got to the page and saw the cover of the book - I had a physical reaction so intense and dreadful, it almost felt like I was dying. Sounds extreme, but my body reacted in such a harsh way it nearly brought me to my knees in tears of pain. I believe I was getting a warning from my higher self, guides, or some one, to NOT touch this material. I know its a strong judgment to make, but my higher self instantly recognized it was probably negatively oriented material. How odd is that? I listened, and never looked at it again... Just thought I'd share this bizarre experience.