Bring4th
Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. (/showthread.php?tid=13374)

Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Nicholas - 09-27-2016

Hi friends,

Having not been in full attendance recently I thought it would be simpler to just post here to inform everyone of any future absences. If anybody else would like to use this thread for the same purpose then feel free!

So my first notification is that I shall not be able to join in on October 1st. Last weekend I was working (and neglected to inform anyone Blush ), and will be doing so again this coming Saturday/Sunday. The need to save money is an important priority for me over the next 11 months or so, and I am not in the habit of buying lottery tickets with crossed fingers!

I hope to return on October 8th

Heart

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - JaneC - 09-28-2016

Hi, great idea Nick. Sorry that I couldn't make it last week either, I fully intended to but didn't make it home in time. Unless of any further unforeseen events I'll be there this week.  

Love Jane

Heart

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - rva_jeremy - 09-28-2016

I'm planning on being there -- I've got a calendar reminder set up for every Saturday so I never forget again!

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Jade - 09-28-2016

Our legion of dedicated attendees grows!!!

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Nicholas - 10-08-2016

Will not be with you today friends. I have booked next weekend off so I can guarantee a return next Saturday!

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Nicholas - 10-21-2016

Hi all, 

I am going to have to take a hiatus for a few weeks due to continuing weekend work commitments. Sorry guys, I will be back regularly, soon. 

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Plenum - 10-21-2016

the awesome foursome is no more.  It will go down in earth's history as one of the 'legendary color-chip' periods.

That said, when I get a gigantic bear-hug at Homecoming next year from Mr Nicholas, it will all be worth it BigSmile

I won't complain about the crushed ribs at all.

take care brother.  See ya when you get back.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Jade - 10-21-2016

I'll take bear hug #2, after your arms are tired from breaking pleno's ribs. BigSmile

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Nicholas - 01-22-2017

Hi guys,

Sorry I was not with you all yesterday. I had intended to be present but an afternoon trip into town took longer when I realised that my mums birthday was......Today.

I will be attending the Wednesday meet up on the 25th!

Love to all,

Nick.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Nicholas - 02-01-2017

To Jade and friends,

It wasn't until 6.27am (27 minutes after the scheduled meet up) that I realised it was not Tuesday morning, but Wednesday morning. I was hitting the snooze button for nearly an hour until it dawned upon me. (intentional pun). 

Really sorry about that. All I can say is that if I had my own bedroom things would be more consistent in my life ( yes, that's blatant wife blaming!  Tongue ).

I have also begun some weekend work, so I wont be around much on Saturdays for the next couple of months.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - sjel - 02-01-2017

Shoot! I really thought for some reason the meditation was tonight. Sad Next Tuesday it is, then! (10 pm pacific standard time, right?)

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Nicholas - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 05:54 PM)sjel Wrote: Shoot! I really thought for some reason the meditation was tonight.  Sad  Next Tuesday it is, then! (10 pm pacific standard time, right?)

Hi sjel,

Not sure exactly what time zone you are in. Mine is GMT 00:00.

Jade has coordinated the time zones here  Smile

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Plenum - 03-02-2017

I'll be away for a short trip overseas this weekend, but Jade will be here to steer the ship.

Thanks Jade!

Garry

catch up with you folks next week Smile

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Plenum - 03-10-2017

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS

times are as listed for this Saturday's Meditation.

But from Sunday onwards, things will be in flux.

Sun March 12: USA begins daylight savings.  Meditations will still be 10am for North American residents (East coast), but everyone else around the globe will be affected.  Check times, week by week.

Sun March 26: UK begins daylight savings.  This should normalise their time.

Sun April 2: Australia ends daylight savings.  Will be back to a midnight meditation, instead of 2am Tongue

/ /

I'll keep the posts updated week-by-week, and PM the regulars.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Plenum - 03-17-2017

just a reminder to check the World Clock, if you plan on attending the Chatroom Meditations over the next 3 weeks.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

everything is synced to 10am Saturday, New York time.  If you live in USA or Canada, it will be business as usual, but most other places will have a skew: at least for a few weeks.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Nicholas - 04-08-2017

Hi friends,

Despite the great theme, I cant make today's gathering as I am too busy buying paint and materials to redecorate our home. Next Saturday should be fine, but I will be joining you with the fresh smell of paint in the air.

Love to you all!

Nick.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Notifications. - Jade - 04-15-2017

Hi guys!! We won't be making it today. See y'all soon!