Bring4th
what is the relationship between preincarnative planning and present actions? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: what is the relationship between preincarnative planning and present actions? (/showthread.php?tid=13302)

what is the relationship between preincarnative planning and present actions? - sjel - 09-10-2016

for example, if one feels that one is stagnating in life, is that a result of preincarnative choices to experience perceived stagnation, or is it a result of failing to act when one has the opportunity to?

RE: what is the relationship between preincarnative planning and present actions? - Mahakali - 09-10-2016

Either or.

I think preincarnative planning is just the setting up of possibility/probability complexes that make is most likely to lead to the desired result, but you can get off track because third density veil.

RE: what is the relationship between preincarnative planning and present actions? - anagogy - 09-10-2016

(09-10-2016, 07:14 PM)sjel Wrote: for example, if one feels that one is stagnating in life, is that a result of preincarnative choices to experience perceived stagnation, or is it a result of failing to act when one has the opportunity to?

More like: a degree of resistance to staying in alignment with your higher self.

If you are in alignment, you don't fail to act, because everything flows smoothly, and relatively effortlessly. So you preincarnatively selected some potentials to explore, but there is a degree of latitude or free will towards vibrating in harmony with your true self, or vibrating in disharmony with your true self. All part of the game.

Preincarnative life purposes, if we were to relegate to that terminology, work off your natural inclinations and desires. So it is a matter of divining your personal interests and desires, finding out what inspires you, what fascinates you, what you desire to explore about the world around you. And then tuning your thoughts and beliefs in such a way that you vibrate in harmony with those expressions of your true self (your over-soul). People are always saying 'I wish this' or 'I wish that', and then they inevitably think 'but' [insert reason why it can't happen], which introduces the very vibrational climate that prevents it from ever happening.

When your thoughts/beliefs vibrate in harmony with your desires, you perceive that lack of vibrational contradiction as something like: passion, enthusiasm, joy, happiness, and well being. When you block it with thoughts of the lack of it it feels like the opposite of that. Stagnation is somewhere inbetween the two vibrational radio stations.

So the solution is to soothe the resistance. You can't strong arm your way through it, you have to 'let go' of the resistance and 'allow' well being. It isn't about effort. If anything it is about letting go of effort. You are holding the cork underwater. Let it go. It will float back to the surface. Let go of the resistant thoughts. Meditation is often about letting go of thought.

Give yourself a break. Tell yourself you don't have to figure it all out this very second. Give yourself the freedom to daydream, to contemplate the possibilities, explore your fantasies. When you take the pressure off your mind and soul to 'do something', the universe will slowly begin to scoop you up into its inspiring embrace. You will learn to surrender to the power of 'divine timing', where the things you desire are presented to you at the appropriate and perfect time. Do you want to eat all the food you have ever wanted to try right this very second? No, of course not. You want it incrementally, when you are in the perfect mood for a particular meal.

The unfolding of your spiritual purpose is no different. Simply allow the spiritual hunger to grow and you will know what you want (if you don't already).

RE: what is the relationship between preincarnative planning and present actions? - sjel - 09-11-2016

(09-10-2016, 11:42 PM)anagogy Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 07:14 PM)sjel Wrote: for example, if one feels that one is stagnating in life, is that a result of preincarnative choices to experience perceived stagnation, or is it a result of failing to act when one has the opportunity to?

More like: a degree of resistance to staying in alignment with your higher self.

If you are in alignment, you don't fail to act, because everything flows smoothly, and relatively effortlessly. So you preincarnatively selected some potentials to explore, but there is a degree of latitude or free will towards vibrating in harmony with your true self, or vibrating in disharmony with your true self. All part of the game.

Preincarnative life purposes, if we were to relegate to that terminology, work off your natural inclinations and desires. So it is a manner of divining your personal interests and desires, finding out what inspires you, what fascinates you, what you desire to explore about the world around you. And then tuning your thoughts and beliefs in such a way that you vibrate in harmony with those expressions of your true self (your over-soul). People are always saying 'I wish this' or 'I wish that', and then they inevitably think 'but' [insert reason why it can't happen], which introduces the very vibrational climate that prevents it from ever happening.

When your thoughts/beliefs vibrate in harmony with your desires, you perceive that lack of vibrational contradiction as something like: passion, enthusiasm, joy, happiness, and well being. When you block it with thoughts of the lack of it it feels like the opposite of that. Stagnation is somewhere inbetween the two vibrational radio stations.

So the solution is to soothe the resistance. You can't strong arm your way through it, you have to 'let go' of the resistance and 'allow' well being. It isn't about effort. If anything it is about letting go of effort. You are holding the cork underwater. Let it go. It will float back to the surface. Let go of the resistant thoughts. Meditation is often about letting go of thought.

Give yourself a break. Tell yourself you don't have to figure it all out this very second. Give yourself the freedom to daydream, to contemplate the possibilities, explore your fantasies. When you take the pressure off your mind and soul to 'do something', the universe will slowly begin to scoop you up into its inspiring embrace. You will learn to surrender to the power of 'divine timing', where the things you desire are presented to you at the appropriate and perfect time. Do you want to eat all the food you have ever wanted to try right this very second? No, of course not. You want it incrementally, when you are in the perfect mood for a particular meal.

The unfolding of your spiritual purpose is no different. Simply allow the spiritual hunger to grow and you will know what you want (if you don't already).

im unspeakably grateful for this post, your post. it's like being in a black desert where you know that all your teachers can see you and your friends also can, but they won't help you. and theyre kind of laughing, but not laughing AT me, laughing because im surrounded by infinite love and i dont see it, and laughing because they know id laugh with them if i knew what they knew.

I know im doing this to myself, i know im creating this reality, but im stuck. I've created a puzzle for myself that's driving me to unseen limits. And i get the feeling im not even close to my limits, but where i am now is so unbearable that i can't imagine traveling further.

im paralyzed. There were several moments today where i genuinely could not move, not out of despair or out of anger or emotion, but out of Pure Stuckness. I've stuck myself. I'm stuck, of my own choice, my own volition, yes, but then why am i still stuck if i know it's my fault. i know theres a solution that comes with the problem, the yin never is without the yang.

IT SEEMS AS IF ALL MY WISDOM THAT IM REPEATING TO MYSELF EVERY DAY IS FAILING. everything that has brought me truth and meaning and joy seems childish and silly, weak, I FEEL LIKE IM A GROWN MAN IN HIS CHILDREN'S PAJAMAS, HOLDING A LOLLIPOP.

Today I genuinely asked my guides, my spirit friends behind the veil, my teachers, for help. And they heard me. I've never asked for help before. Today I did, and they heard me, it was from the heart for real this time. In one fell swoop I broke the barriers of my thickly veiled heart and opened it completely. But since that moment I've completely blocked myself up again.

Why does it seem like I keep coming back to the same catalyst? Is it different catalyst that evokes the same reaction?

It's not despair that I'm feeling. It's not sadness, anger, anything. It's STUCKNESS. Every time I form a thought my other mind shuts it down. "I'm so depress-" nope. Shut down. "I NEED TO ACT, DO SOMETH-" nope. shut down.

I'M CAUGHT IN A THOUGHT LOOP OF GREY MUNDANITY HELP ME I KNOW IM AN INFINITE BEING OF INFINITE WORTH WHERE IS THAT SENSATION OF PURE JOY THAT I KNOW HIDES BENEATH THIS GREY DUSTY SURFACE OF TEMPORARY ISOLATION HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP STUCK STUCK STUCK STUCK STUCK STUCK

RE: what is the relationship between preincarnative planning and present actions? - Mahakali - 09-11-2016

(09-11-2016, 12:28 AM)sjel Wrote: I'M CAUGHT IN A THOUGHT LOOP OF GREY MUNDANITY HELP ME I KNOW IM AN INFINITE BEING OF INFINITE WORTH WHERE IS THAT SENSATION OF PURE JOY THAT I KNOW HIDES BENEATH THIS GREY DUSTY SURFACE OF TEMPORARY ISOLATION HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP STUCK STUCK STUCK STUCK STUCK STUCK

I can relate...

They say that if you desire God more than anything, more than eating or sleeping or living, and have total faith, and allow attachments to everything else to simply fall away, God will come to you.

I'm also grateful for that post, anagogy. Inspiring stuff.

RE: what is the relationship between preincarnative planning and present actions? - sjel - 09-11-2016

(09-11-2016, 12:38 AM)Mahakali Wrote: They say that if you desire God more than anything, more than eating or sleeping or living, and have total faith, and allow attachments to everything else to simply fall away, God will come to you.

I'm also grateful for that post, anagogy. Inspiring stuff.

thanks, Mahakali. Also, again thanks for your wisdom anagogy. i think my greyness is from me trying to avoid something. i need to start listening and stop asking for a while. im not going to delete the above post, though, it allows for a visible chronology of my patterns.

RE: what is the relationship between preincarnative planning and present actions? - Patrick - 09-11-2016

I find that when I do what I came here to do, everything just flows and can even be joyful.

When I stray from my path, things becomes less "easy", and the further I go from what I'm supposed to be doing, the less easy life becomes until I find myself in misery.

Most of the time it seems we wait until we have hit the bottom before realizing some of this.  But being aware of this makes it much easier to remain in joy and in the flow by making small adjustments here and there.  Testing the waters with small changes to your life to see which ones brings you back to joy.