Bring4th
528 Hz - The Love Frequency - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 528 Hz - The Love Frequency (/showthread.php?tid=13240)

528 Hz - The Love Frequency - AnthroHeart - 08-30-2016

528 Hz is a Frequency that is central to the Musical Mathematical Matrix of Creation. More than any sound previously discovered, the “Love Frequency” resonates at the Heart of Everything. It connects your Heart, your Spiritual Essence, to the spiralling Reality of Heaven and Earth. The Love Frequency is the “Miracle” note of the original Solfeggio musical scale. Independently confirmed by researchers, these core creative Frequencies were used by ancient priests and healers in advanced civilizations to manifest Miracles and produce Blessings.
Math scientist Victor Showell describes 528 as fundamental to the ancient Pi, Phi, and the Golden Mean evident throughout Natural Design. Vic Showell and John Stuart Reid have proven that 528 is essential to the Sacred Geometry of Circles and Spirals consistent with DNA structuring and Hydrosonic restructuring. 528 resolves to a 6, the icon for Physical Manifestation. That is, 5+2+8=15; and 1+5=6 (using Pythagorean Math). The symbol “6” reflects the “spiralling down from Heaven into the Wholeness of the Earth.” In fact, the Love Frequency can be Fundamental to broadcasting all Matter and Energy into Reality according to the laws of Physics.
528 Hz is known as the ‘Miracle’ tone which brings remarkable and extraordinary changes. It is an extraordinary occurrence that surpasses all known human powers or natural forces and is ascribed to a Divine or Supernatural Cause.

https://www.facebook.com/MasteryofSelf/?ref=nf

RE: 528 Hz - The Love Frequency - Mahakali - 08-30-2016

Seriously, stop taking the antipsychotics.

I think that the fact that you believe in the 528 frequency has more of an effect than the actual 528 frequency itself, and whatever objective effects come from the frequency are a matter of what you're connecting to in hyperspace, as opposed 528 (or any other) being inherently a magickal number.

And, for the record, I'd also caution against connecting with any random s*** you find on the internet, even if it looks like it's from a positive source. Some New age stuff OTI is connected to STS entities, and connecting to any random meditation you find online is dangerous. It's like mixing together a bunch of random chemicals that you've never heard of and taste-testing the results. That kind of behavior led to the discovery of LSD, and also to Marie Curie's death. You play Russian Roulette when you do that; trust me, I know.

Psychiatrists are emphatically *NOT* interested in helping your spiritual development. The people who make those meds make them to suppress and damage the parts of you that allow intelligent infinity, and by taking them and then using random occult material you find on the internet, you're basically gauging your eyes out and walking into the middle of the street trying to catch a cab to your destination.

If you're going to be playing with internet occult s***, it's a lot safer to have access to your third eye and internal self...

Not trying to be a dick; just be careful, is all.

RE: 528 Hz - The Love Frequency - AnthroHeart - 08-30-2016

I came off my meds 3 times in the last 5 years or so. The result was overwhelming fear and thinking I was causing others to suffer. 3 trips to a mental hospital too.

RE: 528 Hz - The Love Frequency - Minyatur - 08-30-2016

(08-30-2016, 06:54 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I came off my meds 3 times in the last 5 years or so. The result was overwhelming fear and thinking I was causing others to suffer. 3 trips to a mental hospital too.

These things could be seen as things to resolve within yourself.

The fear is clothed but is it truly gone?

My mom lives with me and rides with me when I go to town. If I don't pick up my meds, she notices and calls me out on it.
If I stopped taking them, she'd probably have me sent to a mental hospital again.

RE: 528 Hz - The Love Frequency - Minyatur - 08-30-2016

(08-30-2016, 07:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: My mom lives with me and rides with me when I go to town. If I don't pick up my meds, she notices and calls me out on it.
If I stopped taking them, she'd probably have me sent to a mental hospital again.

To go back on my above post, while not quitting your medications, perhaps you could seek to reconnect with these emotions you had to see if they still lie within yourself. If they do, you could seek to work on resolving them. I think the main catch with medications is that they, to some extent, prevent you from working on yourself. But since you already know what they mask, you could seek to re-awaken these things willingly.

Fear seems to be something you relate a lot to, but your fear has root somewhere and that will need to be addressed if you desire to free yourself from this fear.

RE: 528 Hz - The Love Frequency - ada - 08-30-2016

On a different note, if the sound/music makes you feel good, by all means..Watching television/cartoons is way more brainwashing than some sound waves you put during meditation imo

(08-30-2016, 07:00 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 06:54 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I came off my meds 3 times in the last 5 years or so. The result was overwhelming fear and thinking I was causing others to suffer. 3 trips to a mental hospital too.

These things could be seen as things to resolve within yourself.

The fear is clothed but is it truly gone?

I can face my fears, I just don't want to face fears that a 4th-7th density being would have to face in this life.

RE: 528 Hz - The Love Frequency - Mahakali - 08-31-2016

Well, yeah, you started connecting with yourself in time/space, and your time/space configuration is probably not great if you need to be on medications... Should've tried meditating for a few hours every day.

Anyways, after 20+ trips to the mental hospital, myself, I will say that they don't help, and the people who run them are not trying to help. If you start developing intelligent infinity faculties while involved in such a system, red flags will go off and the special forces dedicated to stopping spiritual development (yes, there are such things) will start fucking your life up in order to get you on medications or hospitalization or whatever.

Psychiatry is, at the world-class levels, run by STS entities, and there are groups of psychics who are paid to watch you and cause things to happen in your life if you start getting close.

It's not a coincidence that most of the symptoms of spiritual awakening can be found as symptoms of illness in the DSM.

(08-30-2016, 07:00 PM)Minyatur Wrote: These things could be seen as things to resolve within yourself.

This.

(08-30-2016, 07:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: My mom lives with me and rides with me when I go to town. If I don't pick up my meds, she notices and calls me out on it.

How old are you? If you're a minor, then, yeah, but if you're over 18, they can't make you take meds without a court order, not even in hospitals (though some nurses will lie to you about this - file a complaint) and they won't be able to get you court-ordered in the first place if you have a handful of working brain cells left to present to the judge. They have to meet a pretty strict standard that is easy to beat if you know the tricks.

(08-30-2016, 08:04 PM)Papercut Wrote: On a different note, if the sound/music makes you feel good, by all means..Watching television/cartoons is way more brainwashing than some sound waves you put during meditation imo

No, they're both equally at risk for brainwashing you.

Most Western media is encoded with occult frequencies, as well as programming in the story/dialogue/characters themselves, so you're putting yourself at risk for mental slavery by engaging in such things, true, but some of the stuff OTI is faaaaaar worse.

The people who run psychiatry and the media are trying to control you, not kill you or drag you into a Hell dimension for their own amusement (usually).

Some of the stuff that's put online is connected to much worse things, because it's not about the words in the book or the sound of the frequency as much as what occult information such is connected to in the ether.

_______ - GentleWanderer - 08-31-2016

_______

RE: 528 Hz - The Love Frequency - Ashim - 09-01-2016

(08-30-2016, 06:20 PM)Mahakali Wrote: Seriously, stop taking the antipsychotics.

Psychiatrists are emphatically *NOT* interested in helping your spiritual development. The people who make those meds make them to suppress and damage the parts of you that allow intelligent infinity, and by taking them and then using random occult material you find on the internet, you're basically gauging your eyes out and walking into the middle of the street trying to catch a cab to your destination.

What the f*** gives you the right to come on here and give uninvited medical advice?
I know that your heart might be in the 'right' place but have you for one second considered that *YOU* just might be wrong?

Seriously, this is a thread about a sound frequency and you jump in and tell someone to get off his meds!
Even if you were a medical professional (which I seriously doubt), this would be an example of gross medical malpractice.

I would suggest that you take your conclusions about the suppression of Intelligent Infinity, which by the way I believe are correct and re-evaluate the usefulness of what you are trying to do here.

Your blanket condemnation of Psychiatrists make you sound like a member of a well known cult by the way.